Speaker 1: Welcome to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years of production experience. I'm executive produced top rated programs such as eight seasons of the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Additionally, I have created shows such as Netflix Is Styling, Hollywood Owns number one rated Love and Marriage Franchise, and TV one's Hollywood Divas, just.
Speaker 1: To name a few.
Speaker 2: So y'all know I have many jobs, child, Okay, just saying so.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 2: Starting in May, new episodes of Reality with the King will air once a week on Wednesdays. We'll resume airing twice a week in June. In the meantime, make sure you catch my new late night talk show, The Night Cap Mac Carlos King on the Oprah Winfrey Network every Saturday night starting May fourteenth, immediately following Love and Marriage DC. Hey, y'all, so, today's guest on Reality with the King is one of my dearest friends, Charae Whitfield.
Speaker 1: Yes, come on, Boat Collector.
Speaker 2: Of course, when I learned that Charae Whitfield was coming back again on the Real Housewives, of Atlanta season fourteen. Y'all know, I have to call my girl and say, look, honey, I need you and I to keep key it up on the podcast, And without even thinking, Charay said yes immediately because low Ki, some of these other girls haven't text me back yet. But we'll get to that later anyway. I love me some.
Speaker 1: Charae.
Speaker 2: We both started The Real Housewives of Atlanta in two thousand and eight together season one.
Speaker 1: I was so obsessed with her when I met her.
Speaker 2: And what's crazy is she and I did not become close tail season two because season one I had to deal with Ninny Leaks and Deshaun Snow, but I always kept my eye on the boss bitch, Charae.
Speaker 1: Come on, Charay, listen.
Speaker 2: I am super excited about her return to the Real Housewists of Atlanta season fourteen. I think Charay is super underrated. I don't think you guys give Charay her flowers as much as y'all need to, because she is definitely part of the reason why The Real Housewives of Atlanta is the juggernaut that it is today. Now let's get into my conversationation with the bunk collector herself, Charay with Phil, y'all need.
Speaker 1: To know the backstory of me and Charae. So, as you all know, I was.
Speaker 2: A producer starting season one of Atlanta Housewives. I was an associated producer, so when you are an associated producer, you're as signed housewives. So season one, I was assigned Niani and Deshaun Snow and another producer has Charae. I would watch Charae scenes and be like, this bitch is so fucking fabulous.
Speaker 1: She is everything.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I want to play with Charae too, and your producer named Corey was like, no, bitch, she's mine.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: And Corey and I are still fans to this day too, still friends.
Speaker 2: Yep, Yes, Corey is a sweetheart. He's he's a good guy. Corey was like, Carlos, you got Niini and DeShawn Snow. I got Scharay and I was like, I want to feature that action. So the season two I was still there. Sorry Corey, and then chara because.
Speaker 4: Crazy.
Speaker 3: I never knew this story.
Speaker 1: I never knew this story.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: Me and Corey was fighting over Charay and I was just like, she's everything.
Speaker 1: I knew you were that girl.
Speaker 2: The first week of filming at your birthday party.
Speaker 4: Well, I got the party started, didn't I.
Speaker 1: I mean you're the reason for the season, Mama. I mean you're the reason why we.
Speaker 2: Got a second, third, fourty six some eighth episode because Scharay had a party and Nini Leek's name was not on the list.
Speaker 1: And I never asked you this question.
Speaker 3: What's the question, Chara?
Speaker 2: It has been fourteen years and bitch, I need to know, did you purposely leave Nini's name off the list?
Speaker 3: Listen?
Speaker 4: It was my birthday party. Nannie and I had not been in a good space. We had been fighting before that, so we we were good before and it's so crazy that when we get ready to do the show, we kind of had a falling out because she got mad at me because I couldn't get her into a party. Well, bitch, I didn't get you into a thousand parties, but I can't get you into this party. So she got mad at me, and so that was the falling out of us because we were good before that.
Speaker 3: So when the show starts, I'm feeling at tension.
Speaker 4: And because we had a meeting and it got really bad between me and I and this restaurant we were at was a clubhouse at Lennox Mall. It got really bad, like she and I almost got into a like an altercation at a restaurant, and I'm like, what the hell, So this is my birthday party. I called one of my girlfriends who was also a producer or whatever, and I'm telling her because they wanted me to invite her into my home.
Speaker 3: And she's like, and I'm like, this is my home. I don't want no bad energy. I don't want no bad you know, none of that.
Speaker 4: So I don't want to really invite her because we're not free right now, we're not getting along. And she she was like, well, shit, it's your home. I wouldn't bring no I understand what you're saying. I wouldn't bring no bad energy in there either. So the guest list was.
Speaker 1: What it was. We got that closed up.
Speaker 3: That is the first time I have really you know what.
Speaker 4: People don't really ask me that they just talk about, you know that she wasn't on the list I had.
Speaker 3: The people on the list were.
Speaker 4: The people on the list. Those are the people who were supposed to get in. Don't let nobody in who is not on my list.
Speaker 2: Fourteen years, not one person has ever asked Sharay that question. I always suspected that, and this is the reason why I wanted to bring it up. Charae is the reason episode one got started. And I always felt not because we're friends. I always felt that people underestimate you and that you don't get the props you deserve for being part of the reason Atlanta Housewives is successful.
Speaker 1: They love to give it to Nini and let the Nini's great and an iconic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great too. They love to give it to Kim Zosiak and Kim it's great too. Every once in a while they'll say your name or not. It bothers me. Real talk, Do you feel like you don't get enough credit for what Atlanta Housewives is today?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? I totally feel that.
Speaker 4: I think that, you know, people feel like, like you said that it's the ninies and the Kims, maybe because they're a little more uh loud about it. But I mean, let's be clear, I have probably more iconic moments than a lot of them probably put together.
Speaker 1: She rename some Oh no, I'll name them. Who gonna check me? Boo?
Speaker 2: My joggers are coming out spring summer. Twirl on the motherfucking baseboard, bitch.
Speaker 1: I mean I didn't. I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I did implore her with I should did it a little bit. The bitch better get to running. I'm glad you fixed those doggy tea. Yes, I'm glad you fix those doggy tea.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: No, listen, I know that you are an icon a wordsmith, and I do agree with you just because you're not like the loudest person in the room. Baby, when Charai walks into a room, a force is behind her. It always bothered me because I look at I look at your legacy. You are really responsible for a lot of great moments. And that's why when I left the show and you left the show, and they were like, Carlos, can you come back to season eight? And I was like, oh, I got all this other stuff going on. And then I was like, if I come back, me and Shark got to do this again because I just felt like, y'all just don't give this woman enough credit for what she's done. And you and I came back together at the same damn time, and Baby, you and Kenya on that rooftop party at Cynthia where you almost gave her a little little cocktail dress, meeting the cocktail being filled in a dress.
Speaker 1: Honey, Yes, I mean I think it's such a big icon.
Speaker 2: But tell me about your legacy on the show and how you feel that, Like you said, like you are truly one of the main reasons. And I'll go on record saying this, I don't care who gets mad, and this is no shade. Ninnie Kimi Cherat are the reasons why Atlanta Housewives is the number one show on Bravo.
Speaker 4: I agree, I agree absolutely. We started this and I mean we didn't have a blueprint. We didn't know what, you know, what we were getting into, and a lot of things have changed. But back then, we were authentic. We didn't know any better. We didn't know the makeup shit. We're thinking, this is our real lives. We signed up to do a reality show, and we're gonna be as real as we possibly be. You know. Yeah, you know what when they actually reached back out to me this time, I talked about the fact that everybody, because when I'm not on the show, I don't watch the show, but everybody who who have watched the show, of course they come to me and they tell me different things, and a lot of the things that they were saying is that it's too much fighting. Uh, the girls aren't friends, it's not authentic. The girls are you know, they're they're producing theirselves. Now, you can produce yourself in a good way. But it's when it's so obvious to the fans that you're, you know, pretending to bring in this person and this is your dating, you know, all these different things, it doesn't work and people don't want to see that. It needs to get back to what it was, where it was authentic, where this is our real life, completely transparent. And it's so funny when people and I hear people say, oh, she's been transparent, bitch, I've always been transparent. I'm probably one of the few who've always been transparent.
Speaker 3: Let's be let's be clear.
Speaker 4: I talked about stuff on this show that no one, even though they may be going.
Speaker 3: Through some things, don't want to talk about.
Speaker 4: And this ship that's not so pretty, you know, but I talked about it and I discussed it.
Speaker 3: And the one thing that I love.
Speaker 4: That I'm able to that I do that it's because I it's so many emails or so many messages saying people, you know, from people saying I can relate to that I was going through something similar. I'm talking about child support, I'm talking about divorce, I'm talking about even dating. You know, to this day, you know this season dating someone in prison?
Speaker 3: How about the only one. I'm not the only one.
Speaker 4: So it's a lot of things that you know, I went through in my personal life that I was open with sharing real shit. And I feel like a lot of these girls, they kind of change the narrative and it just didn't work.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: And it's funny because when you look at other Housewives shows and listen, this is no shade to Drusidora. I'm looking forward to seeing what she does season fourteen. But a lot of it to me is when these new girls come on The Housewives, you know they're coming on the stage that you built.
Speaker 1: You're a fucking construction worker.
Speaker 2: And what's interesting is you haven't shied the way from talking about your issues, like you said, dating somebody in prison, dealing a divorce, dealing with what it's like when you get a divorce and you have to figure out like, Okay, I have to step it up.
Speaker 1: As a single mom.
Speaker 2: I gotta I have to really be the sole provider for my children. I remember working with you and there were other people on the cast who were not being real, And one thing always appreciate about you is the fact that you were real. Yeah, because a lot of these girls, as you and I both know, they like to promote their businesses. They like to throw an event to show how fabulous they are. But when you ask them like, well, we're hearing this is happening, that's off limits.
Speaker 1: We're not talking about that. That's off limits.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Going into season fourteen, which debuts May first, what can you tell us about this season? Do you see a transformation because a lot of us stopped watching last season because it wasn't interesting because the girls were producing themselves and the girls weren't talking about real stuff. As you came back this season, have you seen a change in some of these women being more authentic.
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, I think some of the girls have been definitely authentic this season. They're you know, sharing their real stories. And also one thing is that it's almost like a sisterhood this season. We've never had that. Carlos, when we leave set, we're like, by bitch, douce this. You know, we don't talk, we don't hang.
Speaker 1: Out at all.
Speaker 3: No, So this season is different and they are telling their stories.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Marlow. Marlow is a peach holder.
Speaker 3: He's a peach holder.
Speaker 1: You are a legend and obviously an og.
Speaker 2: So what do you think of Marlow being a peach holder and how has Marlow been this season?
Speaker 4: Marlow has been fabulous, She's been great. She's one of the ones who's definitely been very authentic, very transparent with you know, everything that she's going through, and I love that about her. So she's going to give you shit and she's also going to give you funny and I think that her getting this peach, which everybody always said, oh Marlos never getting a peach.
Speaker 1: Mark.
Speaker 4: You know, these girls have petition against her, some of the ones she thinks thinks were her friends petition against her not to get a peach.
Speaker 3: So she got her peach and she is well deserved, well deserved.
Speaker 4: I mean it was what ten years, eleven years that you know, ten or eleven years, and you know she's proven herself.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it's funny because I've been around the girls. It's not easy being a friend to the show because when you are a peach holder, the peach holders.
Speaker 1: Would throw shade at a friend to the show.
Speaker 2: Yes, they will call you peachless. They will say you've been impeach they will say I'm not giving you nothing.
Speaker 1: You're not a housewife like Jaray.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about it bit like, let the girls know when you are a friend to the show, these girls don't respect you the same.
Speaker 3: They do not.
Speaker 4: And we had a similar situation this season with one of my friends that came onto the show, and yeah, I did not appreciate or like how she was treated on there. Well, just one person in particular.
Speaker 1: A peach holder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and how did she navigate through that? Was she able to defend herself?
Speaker 3: No, that's the thing.
Speaker 4: You're not able to defend yourself because you know, either they can't tape anymore, so the peachholder is able to go into her interviews and you know, kind of read the shit out of somebody, even in scenes read and.
Speaker 3: You don't get to defend yourself. And that's not fair.
Speaker 4: And she all she wanted to do was defend herself, but didn't happen. Couldn't happen.
Speaker 2: And that's why Marlowe's peach is so well deserved.
Speaker 1: Because girl Marlow's behaving on for a long.
Speaker 2: She'd like this one day one day, But look, I heard Marlowe is reading the girls down.
Speaker 4: Down, you know, marlow or but she always said, I don't know how to read.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to read, so I just hit below the belt. Now that bitch is good at hitting.
Speaker 4: Below the belt, Carlos and some of those scenes, I'm sitting here like, oh my god, like, don't I don't know what.
Speaker 3: To do, what to say?
Speaker 4: It gets uh glee ugly Now that it does. And that was one thing back in the day, like even though you know, Nita and I didn't get along or whatever, I still knew a lot of a lot of information about her, And still to this day I still do. We never went we never hit below the belt like that, you know what, you know, we never did that. These girls are going so low, they going for the juggler, They trying to they cut into the white meat.
Speaker 2: So wait is it marlow in addition to other women on the show, I mean, but if.
Speaker 3: Somebody cut you to the white meat, ain't you gonna try to cut back?
Speaker 2: I heard that Marlowe has a hard off for Candy, that she is reading Candy for filth.
Speaker 4: She she definitely read Candy, but can't listen. Candy came back.
Speaker 3: They were both. I was surprised. I was surprised.
Speaker 4: They both started hitting so below the belt and I'm sitting in the middle, Carloss, I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, I couldn't do anything.
Speaker 4: First of all, I was entertaining, like fuck, I felt like I was a f're right in that moment, But it got so ugly, so low, so low, so low. I can't even imagine what they're going to cut out because it was so much shit being said, so much shit below the belt.
Speaker 1: Yes, are you collecting any bones this season?
Speaker 2: Or are you too busy laughing at these beefs that's happening.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of I'm.
Speaker 4: Not really the bone collector this season. I'm pretty I'm pretty good with most of the pretty much everybody. I'm good with everybody.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned or more of my conversation with Charay, which Field will be right back after some quick ads. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into my conversation with Shara. I want to thank you for inviting me to Siva Charai. I'm not gonna give anything away. I'm not gonna say a word. All I'm gonna say is you called me. I only will ever show up for you.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, Now you're trying to make me cry.
Speaker 1: It's the truth.
Speaker 3: You're gonna make me cry. Now. Let me tell you.
Speaker 4: That meant so much to me for you to take time out of your schedule. I know you got so much going on. I know everybody is always pulling at you. Everybody wants Carlos king come to show up. Carlos, you showed up in a big way when it mattered, and that's the most important thing ever, and that meant the world to me. And I need to tell you that, if I haven't already, I love you. I appreciate that you flew here. It was bitches here that I thought there should have been. It should have been there, and I was really really bothered by that because I really I had been. I don't want to say no names, but somebody who was there from season one as well, and they were there from the beginning, Like I thought, it was so important that the people that I really cared about that saw this from the beginning to be there and support me because I supported all these bitches throughout these years, you know what I'm saying, So for me to finally get it, and I'm talking to this one particular person and they're like, we're coming, you know, da da da, and did not show up, have not called, have not said a word. And that was really hurtful. That was really really hurtful. You can guess if you won't, but I'm not telling.
Speaker 2: You it's okay, No, not Lisa.
Speaker 4: And it wasn't Lisa. I love Lisa down. Lisa was in LA for Super Bowl with her son. It wasn't Lisa.
Speaker 2: Lisa Wu made an appearance this upcoming season. We see her in the super trailer. Yes, what is Lisa Wo up to with you?
Speaker 1: Charay?
Speaker 4: You know that's my girl, that's my girl. Me and Lisa, we still ride, we still hang out, We still key key have a good old time together. So I was having something at my house and of course I wanted to invite my girlfriend.
Speaker 3: So Lisa came in and did what Lisa did.
Speaker 2: Did Lisa Woo read somebody?
Speaker 4: She did what Lisa does? She said, put some respect on my name.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, Lisa Wu made a comeback this season because of you, obviously, because you two are real friends in real.
Speaker 1: Life, y'all hang out all the time. Yeah, no cameras, y'all are real friend Yeah.
Speaker 2: So did someone tried to stunt on Lisa Wu and she checked?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Lisa who had to check them? She had a chekho bitch. She came back looking amazing and just she like, don't play with me. You already know you talk about I fight. That's Lisa Wo.
Speaker 1: Lisa Woo would kick ass.
Speaker 2: She sure will Ooh the wait is Lisa will on more than one scene? Is there multiple scenes with Lisa Woo's that won and done?
Speaker 1: Can't you not tell me what's tea?
Speaker 3: You know? I can't tell you. Oh, I can't tell you?
Speaker 1: How are you? And Kim Zoziak right now?
Speaker 3: We're good? I'll say it was.
Speaker 4: It was actually Kim, you are You're right? And I really really felt like because I've been talking to her and she's like, oh my gosh, I know this is so important to you. Now.
Speaker 3: This is the thing.
Speaker 4: When I'm not on Housewives, I'm like you, I get invited to a lot of these events and let a lot of times most times I don't go. But when it's something that matters that you know, I don't care, because you know these girls want to get paid. I showed up to cynthia a wedding because it mattered.
Speaker 3: Those are the things.
Speaker 4: That are important to me that I know that are important to you. And it's bigger than Okay, what can I get for showing up? Because I feel like you're my friend, So I'm gonna do this for my friend, and I felt like she should have showed up for me.
Speaker 1: Oh, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: You showed up to Candy's wedding without getting paid. You show up to a lot of Kim Zozier had a spinoff, Don't be Tardy. You showed up to her cosmetics launch without getting paid, because that shows real friendship. So it is disappointing to hear that Kim did not show up. Because what you and I both know is this, When a housewife leaves a show, and let's say next year, the year after that, whatever, a real friend asked them to come to their events, ten times out of ten a housewife would try to negotiate money to come back because she feels like, well, y'all gonna use my appearance as promo. But the difference between you and that situation is if someone's your real friend. You didn't care like I produced Candy's wedding special and you showed up, showed out, You even taped the scene with Miss Lawrence without getting a check, because for you, it wasn't about making money. It was about disappointing my friend Candy. So that's that's disappointing to hear.
Speaker 4: Very disappointing. If anybody I thought would be there, I thought Kim would be there.
Speaker 2: I did, especially because a lot of people have seen how you have You've had Kim's back throughout the years so much so a lot of people have said, oh, Cherie, you're on the wrong side of the team because you ride for Kim, because you two are friends, and she rides for you too.
Speaker 1: What do you say to people who feel like the reasons.
Speaker 2: Why you came and you left you Kim and you left is because they felt like you were on the quote unquote wrong team, and that team would be that's.
Speaker 4: Even more disappointing that, you know, if I'm supporting I've always been supportive of the people that I really mess with. I've even supported those that I did not mess with. But for people to think that I was on the wrong team First of all, I'm team Charat. I have people that I mess with and that's the type of person that I am, though, because until I see that you've done me wrong or you've done things to me, I don't care what you do it to other people. It's how you treat me, and that's what I go by. So me being friends with Kim and writing for Kim, that was my loyalty.
Speaker 3: That's how I am.
Speaker 4: I'm a Capricorn, I am very I am loyal to the bone, you know. So it's kind of messed up because people really did get mad at me for really messing with him and you know, really having her back. But that's the kind of friend I would want for me as well. I would want them to do the same for me.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's the reason why you and I in real life our friends, because you are loyal.
Speaker 1: I'm like you. I'm loyal, you know me.
Speaker 2: I'm the type of person it's like, what's good? If you need me, I'm here. I don't ask for nothing, and I can I will go on record saying you operate in the same way. I had a birthday this year. Charay flew to where I live and surprised me at my birthday dinner. I had no idea she was showing up. I'm literally in the back, you know me.
Speaker 1: I'm cool.
Speaker 2: I got my spaghetti and my me balls and I'm chilling as Charay walked in to surprise me.
Speaker 1: And when I say to you, I gag like you flew here to see me. She's like, yeah, bitch boy.
Speaker 2: And that's who I want you all to know. Charay is she has the heart of gold. And what I always tell people is the nicest people on Housewives to me, have always been the ones y'all consider to be the villain. It's Kenya and Chary and we have tested this. Like Kenya's cool, ast shit like Kenya.
Speaker 3: I love Kenya. This season.
Speaker 4: We never got to get to this point because we were always battling over these houses. But I love Kenya. When Kenya's in a good space, she's fun. She I love her. I love her.
Speaker 2: Speaking of love, I know that you love Greg Leaks. May he rest in peace, and that no matter what you ladies have gone through the past, y'all do support each other. And I know that when he passed, obviously you myself a lot of people reached out to Meini to offer condolences. Have you seen her recently around Atlanta? Do you guys stay in touch? How is your relationship with her right now?
Speaker 4: We don't really have a relationship, but we have a mutual respect for each other. When Greg passed, I mean even before when he was sick, I think I reached out to her, and then when I heard the past, of course, I was devastated that I could not make it to his service. I had COVID for the second time, I had literally just contracted it, and so of course I couldn't go.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Greg was an amazing man.
Speaker 4: He was a really good man, and I knew them for a very long time. So I reached out to Nini, of course, and I offered my condolences and you know, anything I can do to help. But I have not seen her, but I see and hear that she's living her best life and I'm happy for her.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, she is, honey.
Speaker 2: One of the things a lot of people have been asking about is a show with just the ogs.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think that would be amazing.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: If you had to choose Lord between your current season fourteen cast and doing a show with the Ogs, which is you Niemi Kim, Deshaun Snow and Lisa Wu which cast was SHARII would feel like to be a part.
Speaker 3: Of Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: I would say, there's no comparison to season one. You can't you can't even compare. You can't even that's not that's like apples and them watermelons or some shit. There's no comparison that season one cast. I mean, we came in, we gave everything, and we didn't care how we looked or how we you know, how things came across. We just knew to be authentic and real.
Speaker 2: Candy did an interview recently and said that this season is better and that Portia and Cynthia weren't part of this season and that no shade to them.
Speaker 1: This is her worst my mind.
Speaker 2: She said, no shade to them, that this season was much better than when they were on.
Speaker 1: Is that something you would agree with?
Speaker 4: When I wasn't on the show, I did not watch it, So I will say that this season is really good, especially coming off of what the dibacle of last year.
Speaker 3: The ratings were horrendous.
Speaker 4: But this, like I said earlier, this season is more like our sisterhood, like we're actually getting together outside.
Speaker 3: Of the show. We talk on the phone. Some of the girls, we text.
Speaker 4: We have group texts that we continue, you know, sometimes you have those group texts, but they stop as soon as the season ends. We're literally have a genuine like in trying to actually build something with some of these girls.
Speaker 1: That's good. And so what are your thoughts on the new girl, Sanya?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I love Sanya. She's really sweet. She's really sweet. I like her a lot.
Speaker 1: Is she a good addition to this cast?
Speaker 4: I think she's a good audition. I think she brings, you know, sometimes a voice of reason. She started out kind of quiet, but she grew into her boys.
Speaker 2: Season nine was an epic season, but obviously that was the last season Face was on and there's been tons of talks about whether or not she should come back.
Speaker 1: Do you think Fadre should come back to the show?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: I actually brought her name up as well when they reached out to me in the beginning.
Speaker 5: And what they say, let me guess, I know, to.
Speaker 3: Be I think they are more interested.
Speaker 1: But you know, let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: I'm curious and it's funny. It just came to my head. Let's just say what it is because she went on record saying this. Candy said that she doesn't want Fadre on the show while while she's on because of what happened season nine, and that if Bravo wants Phadra on then that's fine.
Speaker 1: She about out gracefully. You've been on the show.
Speaker 2: With people you don't get along with, people where you guys go through shade and all this other stuff. Now, granted, what Faedra did allegedly is obviously word than anything you guys have experienced. But with that being said, do you think it's fair that one person may have that much control on someone coming back on the show?
Speaker 3: No? I don't.
Speaker 4: And I actually invited Fhaedra to the fashion show too, and one of the things she said, She's like, well.
Speaker 3: It's Candy going to be there.
Speaker 4: My thing is, like you said, I've been on this show many times, many years with people I did not get along with. I have been in situations that I was uncomfortable with. I have talked about heavy things that I have gone on.
Speaker 3: In my life.
Speaker 4: We are here to do a reality show, and as much as I love Candy, I feel like at the end of the day, they should or she should understand that this is for the show. We can't be Oh, I don't want to talk about that. It's not cool, so we can't do it. It's for the betterment of the show. We all have been and uncomfortable and talked about shit that we don't want to talk about. I think that conversation needs to be had on the shelf.
Speaker 2: I am still gagging, key kinging, and yeah with my damn self over that interview with Charae Whitfield. I hope you all got a chance to listen to how much we love each other. We are so close. I don't have too many people I call a friend in reality TV, but Charae is one hundred percent my friend. That's my girl, and I'm so happy that you guys got a chance to see a side of Charae where she is a fun girl who can spill some tea, throw some shade, but she's also very honest. The fact that oh girl just leaving Lenithia Monique Johnson Leak's name off the list.
Speaker 1: Child, I love it. I love it.
Speaker 2: But that's the Charay that I know and love, and I'm so happy that all of you got a chance to experience the CHARAE who I hold so dear to my heart, thoughts, opinions Read about my conversation with Chara. Email me at Reality with the King at stittri dot com or leave me a voicemail at three one oh five nine three eight one eight eight want. Thank you for listening to Reality with the King, Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality withthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram and Twitter. Tweek me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the.
Speaker 1: Hashtag Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: Reality with the King is a production of More Sauce by Stitcher.
Speaker 1: It is executive.
Speaker 2: Produced by Me, Carlos King, and Jasmine Henley Brown. We are also produced by Sierra Spragley, Rix engineering and music by Marcus ham More Sauce