Speaker 1: Ya ya, yahya.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm not a money man. I'm not as you see.
Speaker 3: I want to say what's up, guys. Welcome back to Mom's Lass. I'm Erica and I'm Mela, and we have a special guest today. We have a new friend that we've hey, new friend and new guests.
Speaker 4: Welcome Van Lisenay, Poppy Clappy.
Speaker 3: You start the class.
Speaker 4: So she's very good with our special effects.
Speaker 3: We have multiple special effects. If you haven't listened, we.
Speaker 4: Have elevator music and we excuse ourselves when the kids start acting cray right. And we also have special effects for our hories. Second segment and it's like.
Speaker 3: Oh, we like actually made sex sounds. And then she says, Harry horror stories. It's so good, it's so good.
Speaker 1: This is so good.
Speaker 5: There's actually production value on this.
Speaker 4: Podcast, definitely. If you need any input on yours on the Red Pill, we.
Speaker 5: Just we just record that. Bitch.
Speaker 3: You're so lucky. Well, I don't actually.
Speaker 1: Enjoy doing this, do you enjoy?
Speaker 5: You don't enjoy like the post production?
Speaker 6: I mean I could do without it if I could do it, because.
Speaker 5: It adds to the overall podcast.
Speaker 3: I don't want to pay somebody to do it. We can't.
Speaker 1: Can't.
Speaker 3: We don't if we're not family.
Speaker 1: Podcast. I like my podcast just be conversation boom streamline though you know what I mean, But I get it. I listened to a lot of podcasts, and the ones that have some production value, I really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I really like that word. I'm going to really start using that in their bio production, like my production value.
Speaker 6: Last episode, our production val. Last episode was the mediocre. We're having mic issues?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've I liked the micce though.
Speaker 1: You guys were telling me about the mice that you got on this fifty bucks.
Speaker 3: We should we should do a podcast hall. We should like start a YouTube channel like how to podcast for cheap.
Speaker 4: How to podcast for dummies, because we just YouTube did it?
Speaker 5: How long have you ill been doing our podcast since February?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Professional, it's enough to have a YouTube channel.
Speaker 5: What made you guys start the podcast together?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: I just I met Tamila.
Speaker 4: I was like, no, we have been friends for like two years, Like we have her for like two years and then she broke up with her man like six months.
Speaker 3: Ago, and she's not six months ago.
Speaker 4: Well, when you approach when she asked me about it, She had just broken up with her man like six months ago, and I had probably been bitching about mind and telling her about my look at my new found singleness.
Speaker 3: And she's like no, she goes, She's like, do you wanted this podcast?
Speaker 4: I was thinking about, like maybe we could talk about like being single moms and dating and ship She's I was like, okay, sure, but she's like this guy I was on a date with said he was starting a podcast, and I was thinking, I don't want to do a podcast with you, but I will do my own.
Speaker 3: So now I'm asking you. I'm like, I forgot about that part of the thought. Now he hates me, but he still doesn't start a podcast, so you know, she would have been waiting forever.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're going to do a podcast with him?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he like wanted He asked me to be on his podcast that he wanted to start.
Speaker 3: We were like fucking around and that's why I didn't want to do it.
Speaker 5: I can't think of anything worse than doing the podcast.
Speaker 3: He wanted to me.
Speaker 5: Right, he went the podcast track that way, it didn't work out. He's like, yo, we got to sit together for the pododcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like podcast is that a thing podcast dripper.
Speaker 1: No, but I feel like that's when he was he was trying to start something new.
Speaker 3: Oh I know, I don't know. That's a good that's a good one.
Speaker 5: He tried it all the other trapping.
Speaker 4: I wonder if he secretly like, look such your posts and hate your guts.
Speaker 6: He actually reached out to me recently and I and it then led me to believe that maybe he didn't listen because I was like, you don't hate me.
Speaker 3: I talked ship about you so bad.
Speaker 4: No people hama, oh okay. So how I became new friends and got fan on the podcast is because we just decided to shoot our shot in His DMS was in a very classic professional DM.
Speaker 3: I'm like, Hi, how are you? We'd choose single moms with.
Speaker 5: The new pod, and I said I would do the podcast.
Speaker 8: He said he would do it, and then there he said I fucking dare.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, he's cool.
Speaker 8: He's cool. So Eric was so when are you available?
Speaker 4: And then like she stopped, he stopped responding, and she's like, this is Eric's idea.
Speaker 3: I just want to what what you said. She's like, Oh, he's trying to play us.
Speaker 4: I just want to respond Jamie listen him a cute picture and then say, don't be a pussy.
Speaker 3: I was like, are you sure you don't think it's too aggressive? Like, no, he's cool. Just say don't be a pussy, so I said, And he's like, why would you talk to me like that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, Eric, I don't think he really was.
Speaker 1: And I was like, damn, he is a pussy because like when I see messages like that, I automatically get the tone. And I started thinking, Oh, these motherfuckers want to play.
Speaker 6: Well okay, and I felt like you were that type of I felt like, just.
Speaker 1: Let's play like yo, let's let's put them on the defensive and see how they can react.
Speaker 5: Why would you talk to me like that? Man? I thought we were cool keeping these professionals.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's like when you did that, I was like, oh, I was like I called her. I'm like that was not a good access. She was blaming me. I was like her, I was like, just apologize. He goes.
Speaker 8: He goes, no, thank you, No, think I don't do it anymore.
Speaker 3: I was like fuck.
Speaker 9: Like.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh no, we ruined it.
Speaker 4: And then he put forty thousand fucking laughing, crying emoji faces and said just kidding.
Speaker 8: I was like, I'm so sorry. I was totally joking.
Speaker 4: The tom can be misconstrued on the DM.
Speaker 5: I'm like, nah, man, it's funny.
Speaker 1: But then I realized we do some of the same people and it was even more organic and now here I am Yeah he is.
Speaker 8: Good Mom's bad Choices. Yeah, band from the Red Pill.
Speaker 6: So because we are a fast friends band, I want to play a little game with you just to like get to you even faster and let our audience get to know you really quick.
Speaker 3: So that's My child has her Netflix film on.
Speaker 5: What does she watch? What do you put on for children to watch?
Speaker 4: I don't really let her do this often, so all my mages would surprised that, like two and three, they already have like their own fucking playlist, Like Luna has like an iTunes selection that she like songs.
Speaker 8: She only wants in the hair thing she only wants to watch.
Speaker 4: And it's pretty scary because YouTube is just like it's weird shit, and they can get to a weird shit easily, even if you put on cartoons.
Speaker 1: When I was like, I can't remember being that age so much. How old is three? Three?
Speaker 5: But I remember what I was watching at that age?
Speaker 1: What was it? The Dukes of Hazard with the Daisy does Daisy Duke. I can't believe you knew that like Dukes of Hazzard. I you ever watched the ship No Bad?
Speaker 3: I know it is. I know Daisy Dukes because it comes from Dukes.
Speaker 1: It has and it's like the reality is that it was some of the worsthit.
Speaker 5: I've been watching.
Speaker 3: I was looking at this. All this shit is low key sexual undertone.
Speaker 10: Disney has a lot of sexual undertones in their cartoons and it's super racist.
Speaker 3: I get mad every time I go Disneyland because there's like.
Speaker 4: Forty white princesses and one black princess and she was a frog.
Speaker 3: For the majority of them.
Speaker 5: Wor does that make you mad?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 3: This annoys me.
Speaker 4: Because I know Las like loves the princesses, and it's just this fake.
Speaker 1: Ass to me. You know, it doesn't make because Disney is a bunch of white people. If they white people make princess and they're gonna make them white if we made our own process, how about this? Like, I like a couple of halloweens. Ago one of my homegirls, her daughter wanted to go as Elsa.
Speaker 5: I was like, that's why, Yeah, I would want to go Elsa, like make her go as doc mixed stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like that I would not allow.
Speaker 6: I mean I would that all has to do with the images that you show your children, so all the time, which all the images I really showed her are black or brown.
Speaker 3: But which is hard because then they know she.
Speaker 6: She found Elsa through somebody else and then that that was the thing, and I was like, I.
Speaker 3: Have to know other things.
Speaker 6: But I was just like she idolized her for a minute, and I was just like I felt the type I couldn't help but feel the type of way about it.
Speaker 3: Me too, But I didn't like discourage. I didn't like discourage it, but like I was just like I noticed it, you know what I mean? Yeah, I was like, oh, this is not damaging, and then seated to make her read four hundreds.
Speaker 4: And then there's like a like a five dollar like Elsa braid. They sell a H and M and Lena we're in fucking hm. She insisted on my buying. I was like, what's that Elsa braid?
Speaker 3: It's just like a one long long like tie.
Speaker 1: Oh, then you can be for Adler.
Speaker 3: But you know, but you know what. Okay.
Speaker 4: So one time I had like a added like a braid on my hair, and Lina I had like some purple hair, so I put a purple on her, and my dad was like, so fucking ghetto blah blah blah, like, oh, she's three, what the fuck she don.
Speaker 3: Ghetto means like to give a little white girl had on a purple pony tail.
Speaker 1: You wontn't be saying ship, Like why do we project army's and stuff like that onto kids?
Speaker 5: Well, don't get any of you.
Speaker 3: It pissed me off. I was like, Dad, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 4: But then I found myself I bought the braid reluctantly because she went shut up, And then I was like annoyed that.
Speaker 3: She wouldn't fucking lose it.
Speaker 8: But I'm like, I can't. I can't be mad either way.
Speaker 4: Really, I just got so super pissed with my dad for saying some ghetto ship, and then here I am.
Speaker 3: I wasn't mad.
Speaker 4: I was just like you stund ignorant, like, well, I don't put your don't put your social norms on my child. That's you feel that way because someone taught you that a colored weave is ghetto on a black woman. But if these other bitches had one, it wouldn't be it wouldn't be you know, thought twice.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I gotta going already trigger.
Speaker 6: Sho oh, that's the name of this game, so really, yes, how funny you say that. So basically, I'm going to just name a bunch of things. Name the first thing that comes to mind. Try to keep it one word, be some, some require, maybe three. Okay, bring gonna do this quick, sure, got it LA for you? Afropunk, question mark.
Speaker 3: Lebron lebron necessary.
Speaker 6: Favorite color, black, worst, fear, heights, fronger, panties, Trump, b.
Speaker 1: T, underwhelming, Chick fil A, problematic.
Speaker 3: Little Wayne.
Speaker 6: God currently straight, Michelle Obama, grace Insecurity, necessary, Ambrose, fun, Harry, Pussy.
Speaker 7: Antiquated mm hmmm, popcorn.
Speaker 6: Corn marriage, society, classic surgery, each their own toes, useful.
Speaker 3: True period sex, adventure, anal sex.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 11: Sometimes the pets here cook, Okay, you're taking too long, contemplated, No.
Speaker 5: There's an answer, but no pepsi.
Speaker 3: Okay, Louisiana home, Kanye West.
Speaker 5: Jens Kardashians, disposable.
Speaker 3: Uh, do you know what Corsta Thompson is.
Speaker 12: That white cel brads, disgusting.
Speaker 6: Breastfeeding, beautiful black black clansmen Okay, John McCain, zero, Jamila.
Speaker 3: Sexy strippers, O fun night hear dudas Nike, white.
Speaker 13: Women, White women are dangerous.
Speaker 3: Dangerous, Okay, okay, black women.
Speaker 6: Typical black China, Uh Amber.
Speaker 3: Rose Joe bidden voice, inspiration.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm like air?
Speaker 1: What like air? You breathe like?
Speaker 5: Inspiration is like it's like air?
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, I got it. Fly you shouldn't have gotten for.
Speaker 12: The h arrogance, prejudice, best rapper talk, celebrity crush, Rihanna Fortnite?
Speaker 1: What man you?
Speaker 6: Thank you man Crush, Ryan Gosslin, lover money.
Speaker 3: Oh man money, Roseanne or Paula Deane.
Speaker 1: Paula dream job?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: I I don't really have dr uh dream job President the United States. I don't no, like I have goals, but no president of the United States. Oh shit, would be a dream.
Speaker 5: I guess.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: This is Chris and Thompson. She's a Fox Sports reporter.
Speaker 5: Oh I know who that is.
Speaker 3: We read the caption under the second one, though. Wait, I'm not done. Are you still going back?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 3: I have a few more questions. Rockel or Lauren.
Speaker 9: Roquel Tyler, Perry boss single mom.
Speaker 5: Be careful, Damn Drake talented, so.
Speaker 1: Annoying?
Speaker 3: What makes you mad? Last time you had sex? Sunday Angela Ryan.
Speaker 5: Perfection, Don Lemon, the homie.
Speaker 3: Uh sub.
Speaker 12: Dumb the end mm so much closer to you now I know so much more about you?
Speaker 5: What more do you feel?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 5: That game proved.
Speaker 3: You don't play Fortnite?
Speaker 1: I've never seen it, never heard.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I saiden like, like you're my Like my respect meter went up?
Speaker 3: Do you have a dog?
Speaker 4: I have a theory about men with dogs over thirty five, which is childless men.
Speaker 6: Yeah, men they don't have kids get dogs because they want children, and they treat their dogs like their children, like like real actual humans.
Speaker 3: Because one time she was dating.
Speaker 6: It's not just no, no, it's even even on Tinder, because so many men have pictures of them with their fucking dogs. Yeah, why do I care about your dog? I think it's a show that they like are like nerd nothing or something. I don't I don't know, but I just noticed a lot of men over thirty to thirty four have dogs, have dogs.
Speaker 1: They get dogs that they treat them like babies, treat the dogs like babies.
Speaker 5: They get dogs.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I mean doesn't everyone treat their dog like a baby?
Speaker 5: No, who doesn't treat their dog like a baby? A dog?
Speaker 4: And I used to, Yeah, me too, exactly, I had the dog for six years. That dog had to go get them to them out.
Speaker 1: Dogs. Anyway, Harvey has so the like, here's the thing about the coke and pepsi question. Coke and pepsi is it's an important life question.
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Okay, let me tell you why it's important important life question. Coke and pepsi is proof that the question is always more important than the answer. In anything that you're doing, question is more important than the answer. Give you an example. Right in Europe some time ago, okay, they were trying to get more people in Europe to give blood. They were trying to get them to give or excuse me, not give blood, donate organs. Right, for some reason, across Europe, nobody was donating organs. I'm trying to get more people to do it. So different countries in Europe we're doing different things to try to get people to donate organs.
Speaker 5: One of the countries.
Speaker 1: The Netherlands and France, two countries that culturally like France was on the low end of or the donnership, the Netherlands was on the high end. Everybody in the Netherlands was doing it. These are two countries that culturally aren't that far off, you know what I mean. It's not like you have one country from a completely different hemisphere, completely different layers and completely different sensibilities in another country. So you have to understand, like why the why is the difference? What's the difference? The difference is the way they and France was actually working much harder to get people to donate organs. They were robo calling people, they were trying to do all those different things.
Speaker 5: The difference was in.
Speaker 1: The actual question how they were asking. Right when you would go into the DMV to get your license. In France, the question whether the question was if you want to donate organs, check this box, okay. The question in the Netherlands was if you don't want to donate organs, this box. So in that country it was implied that everyone wanted to do.
Speaker 5: It, right, So if you don't want to do it, check it.
Speaker 1: So the choice mass that you think that you have is really based upon the way that the question is asked. The reason why the coke and pepsi question matters is because I prefer pepsi, I rarely get a chance to drink it. I'm indoctrinated into coke because most places that you go they serve coked products. So whereas I like pepsi more, I can't think of the last.
Speaker 5: Time I actually had one.
Speaker 1: That's true. So your access to what it is that you want, like you're not going to leave a restaurant and go to another restaurant that has pepsi shit, Your access to what it is that you want has a lot less to do with what you actually want than what is available to So whereas when you asked me that question, I'm thinking, you know, I like pepsi a lot more, but I haven't had a pepsi in a long time because I really don't drink soda, right, So I wouldn't go into a seven eleven and actually buy a coke or a pepsi. But if I went out to eat and I'm like, yo, man, I'm gonna have a fucking so did today, I'm probably a place where they only offer coke.
Speaker 3: And just broke that down.
Speaker 1: That's what I do ask.
Speaker 3: That's delivery, that actually prefer coke.
Speaker 1: I like, man, you don't prefer I do is smoother, it tastes better.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think maybe I'm I don't know if you just like being a contrarian.
Speaker 1: You just like saying you're one of those people short time I know that I've known you. That feels a lot. You like saying what you won't do?
Speaker 3: Is this true as saying no, I don't think so. I'm pretty open.
Speaker 5: I would agree really well. Of course you guys canna gang up against me. That that's a whole thing.
Speaker 3: I think that's the the perception that people think about me all.
Speaker 1: The time, not freconceived.
Speaker 5: I'm basing on the point, like the interactions.
Speaker 6: That we've had, Oh because I said, no, I know what I don't want to entertain.
Speaker 3: It's not that I get pleasure out of it. I just don't waste.
Speaker 6: Time, right, I get it, you know, Like I'm like, I know, I don't like that. I'm not going to fuck with it. But I'm open to trying shit too. But sort of shit, I just have no certain ship doesn't mean you tried.
Speaker 1: So there's a So what you're saying is is there's like there's big circles right, things that you know you don't want, things that you might that you're pretty sure you don't want. And then in this little sweet spot there's things that you'll try.
Speaker 3: She hasn't considered everything else, she hasn't considered exactly. Now she's open to try.
Speaker 4: Speaking of your preconceived did you have any like preconceived notions of how we're going to be versus how we really were?
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I don't like to really deal in preconceived notions because what I've learned about life is you're always surprised and you're always disappointed.
Speaker 5: So er expectations like your.
Speaker 1: It's best that you just kind of go into a situation and feel it out, because disappointment is the it's the like the worst thing that humans like have, like disappointment and regret. Yeah, keep yourself from that. I'm not setting expectations too or setting expectations at.
Speaker 3: All, which is hard, but it's the best.
Speaker 4: It's almost impossible, it's, yeah, because you immediately your mind goes places.
Speaker 5: You're socialized to set expectation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, judge and setting expectation is low key judging and trying to make it.
Speaker 3: You know, predeceased.
Speaker 1: The moment that you're born and put into the world, people start telling you what to expect. All right, this is what you're going to do. And then because you do this, this is what's going to happen. That's immediately, and then that's in the long term.
Speaker 5: So you're gonna do all of these things.
Speaker 1: So you start to get used to expectation all of the all of the time, and it kind of stops you from being in the moment.
Speaker 3: We're born and then we're domestic. We're never now.
Speaker 6: I mean, I mean, I struggle with the daily. I don't think anyone does it perfectly, except if you're Buddha or some.
Speaker 3: Shit, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the goal, but it's difficult in the world that we live in because of social media, because of just how we're conditioning. You're making that I am hurting with you doing that.
Speaker 5: I'm not hurting my head.
Speaker 3: He looked like it was is hurting himself in the head.
Speaker 5: For some reason, it's called this is a thinking.
Speaker 3: Oh oh is that what that is?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I have to do something even though other than that, like be a pacing or do something.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking now engaged man you got this stimulating conversation.
Speaker 5: You have a you have a tattoo on your on your finger. What does that mean?
Speaker 6: It says push and this says play.
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 3: What did that mean? You know? I never noticed, I mean like I noticed it, but.
Speaker 4: I've never thought I honestly think I've seen the same one and thinking it was the same tattoo.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know if there was realized there was. I forget through there. When I was nineteen, I got them because they're still there, and that's a really good finger and tattoo artists.
Speaker 6: I know, I used to do music, and so it was some playoff push play, but also.
Speaker 3: My nineteen year old solve this is kind of funny. Also, you know, to push hard, play hard. That's why I lived my life. That's how.
Speaker 1: I couldn't know.
Speaker 6: It was like a better lie about these because they could be like, what is this music? And I kind of like that answer, like I would say that you don't have any any embarrassing tattoos.
Speaker 1: Man, you know, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: You don't have any tattoos.
Speaker 5: No, zero tattoos.
Speaker 1: When I was when I was in the well, I was like a freshman in college. All my homies went out and they got tattoos. They did a bunch of different they died their hair or whatever. They got tattoos, and my boy Ryan came back. Shout out to Ryan daff report. He came back and he got a tiger ripping through his skin. And when I looked at that, I was like, that's so fucking stupid.
Speaker 8: Like I never it's a tiger inside me, y'all.
Speaker 1: And plus the reality is now that everybody's got tattooed. It's like.
Speaker 3: I tell people, if you don't have any at this point, don't do it.
Speaker 1: I have.
Speaker 3: I haven't gotten any, like ten years.
Speaker 5: Meire, how many tattoos?
Speaker 3: I have? Seven?
Speaker 5: Goddamn? How many you?
Speaker 1: What's your most risky tattoos?
Speaker 4: I was good.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not risky, but it's it's cute. It's I'm not any parents. It's not difficult. It's a dragon.
Speaker 1: It's a dragon right there. It comes all the way down. When I first got to l A, I met a girl and I was hanging out with her and right right over her Foragina, the tattoos had trouble.
Speaker 3: Wait, I have I have my girls.
Speaker 6: Wait, my friend Jennifer, the one I went to, oh, yeah, no scrubs. Yeah, she's a white girl from Sweden. It's fucking amazing.
Speaker 4: My homegirl has a several very funny tattoos. Hi Amara that like we were French like year and I started looking at her. I'm like, bitch, what the fuck do you have on your body?
Speaker 3: Because are we even friends? What the fuck is over her koochie?
Speaker 4: She has a happy face that says only only God can judge me.
Speaker 3: But but what a happy faces?
Speaker 1: Very serious?
Speaker 4: Then on her ass she has a cow spitting out cash, and I was like, what the is that a cow?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: I was just like, she's bubbles the tattoo of some bubbles.
Speaker 3: And then she keeps wanting to get the death tarot card and I'm like, I don't know. I mean she might need it.
Speaker 4: She might need some of her new stuff, like her current self might need to die or some for her to grow.
Speaker 5: That's actually what the I like the cash cow.
Speaker 3: Like, if you had a tattoo or you got one, what would it be.
Speaker 5: I always thought that I would get like a compass.
Speaker 6: Wait, I was thinking about getting a compass recently.
Speaker 5: Like a map compass. I was always get like a map comps my last name is.
Speaker 6: I was going dead one in Spain because I felt like, yeah, travel, like I want to travel right now, I can find I can.
Speaker 3: I don't know what my reasoning was. It was deep, but I can't think better right now.
Speaker 8: I want some more. I went like a big piece.
Speaker 6: I go in and out of wanting it, so I don't get it because clearly I don't want that.
Speaker 5: What do you guys have scars? What are your best scars?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: C section scar?
Speaker 5: Really? Wow, that's what I'm.
Speaker 1: Talking about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they took my good side and laid them on the table, small human. I've seen the video. Yeah, they let.
Speaker 3: You videotape it. Yeah, they were like encouraging it. The CEA section. My doctor was like, make sure you get the camera ready.
Speaker 4: That's so good because let me tell you, guys, doctors are so fucking shitty these days that even in natural bursts and hospitals, a lot.
Speaker 3: Of hospitals, they don't want to be liable.
Speaker 4: They don't want to be liable if shit goes wrong and you kept them on camera doing some shit that's not medically aligned. So that goes to show, bitch, you're doing something wrong if you're not scared that you wouldn't people want to cover their fucking birth.
Speaker 3: I could have done. I mean it was cool to see. But I love my birth video. I'm so into childbirth though, me and literally watch home birth.
Speaker 5: I'm so into childbirth.
Speaker 8: I'm I'm amazed by it.
Speaker 3: I want to be a doula.
Speaker 4: Like, I think it's the most powerful, Like, it's the most powerful thing you can witness. It's literally the like the gateway from the heavens to Earth. You're witnessing like a time portal be born. It's the coolest shit.
Speaker 5: Ever, you know what I'm into.
Speaker 1: I'm into the way childbirth is obviously awesome.
Speaker 5: When I'm into like.
Speaker 1: Talk to like women that have given birth, I'm like, so, why is did your breast start to make? And they go, well, because I was pregnant, So I'll go, you mean telling me that you got pregnant and the rest of your body just knew it was time to fucking make something. Yeah, insane to me.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: You know, like like talks to the baby, So if the baby gets sick, the saliva communicates with your and it will like up something or down.
Speaker 1: Like, can you guys understand how wild that is? Leak.
Speaker 3: When your baby's crying, or any baby.
Speaker 8: You could be in the store and you can hear a baby crying, your tits will start to.
Speaker 3: Like that's wow, it is. It's pretty wizardous. You need to I need to send you some Instagram.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm so adding.
Speaker 3: I don't even with you.
Speaker 1: I don't like because the reality is that it freaks me out and made me look at you.
Speaker 3: Well, I want to talk to you. Remember that video, just sad the video I sent him of the girls.
Speaker 5: Disgusting of the stomach.
Speaker 3: I don't know what. Okay, Well, do you want kids? Eventually eventually comes from a big family. Okay, so what about it? Are you?
Speaker 4: Are you afraid you're going to be traumatized from the pussy for life if you actually waitness it more often?
Speaker 5: This is this is what I'm afraid of.
Speaker 1: There's there's things that like I try to over overstand things, like I try to really delve into stuff and get a good grasp of it. But you just cannot understand the female body and the intricacies and all of that stuff.
Speaker 4: But do you think it's because it's not normalized and and like an enlightened fashion that all the images you've seen thus far are primarily like women screaming in the hospital.
Speaker 3: You look sick, you look like you're demented. Like maybe you'd have to see.
Speaker 4: More like uncentered real home birth, like birth period to see like the hypno births.
Speaker 3: You can go into the trend like there's woman who like orgasm and laughed during during the child or.
Speaker 5: I already know. I don't want no part of that.
Speaker 1: I already know.
Speaker 4: Bitch, send him all the videos, like, stop sending me this ship.
Speaker 3: Wait, listen, listen the last I sent.
Speaker 4: I sent this guy like, so, do you have a preference when you have a baby, do you want to have a home birth or hospital birth?
Speaker 8: That this is something you've never thought about until right now.
Speaker 5: I just want the baby to come out with all his fingers and to right Okay.
Speaker 3: So, I like, most people are scared of it.
Speaker 4: They don't like it's unfamiliar, especially men, because it's not really normalized.
Speaker 3: So I kept sending him videos. I kept sending him videos. He was like, like, I could tell he wasn't really looking at him responding.
Speaker 4: I sent him this one, really good one that I'm going to send you right after this, and you'd one that he dis messaged me.
Speaker 3: That was so beautiful. I cried breakthrough.
Speaker 4: I felt like I had like taken over one person, like, yes, one person down.
Speaker 1: That I'm going to delete the threat. No, listen, I'll be honest with you. I'm Another thing about me is that being from the South and be like I'm squeamish.
Speaker 3: No, here's the thing I think. No, no, no, listen, are very squeamish. But you like grew up on a farm. I'm sure the analysts burst and you have witnessed it.
Speaker 1: I saw it sometimes, so that didn't make you money.
Speaker 6: Once you find whoever is that you're just gonna have your baby and you go through a pregnancy with her, your perspective is going to change.
Speaker 3: Most definitely because it's going to be your child.
Speaker 6: You're gonna want to be right there, you coolish ship that you're gonna see your fucking child come out of this woman.
Speaker 3: I might pass out still, but I.
Speaker 1: Think I do think that birth, and I think that birth is a beautiful thing. I think that, like, seriously, I'm marvel at women's ability. Like we have a couple of girls in the office right now that are pregnant and I just marvel at their ability to go through this, like there's stuff growing inside of them and eating off them and all of that stuff like that, and like so it's just it's interesting. But I'm telling you, if men have to do it, there would be no people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the population problem.
Speaker 5: How does that feel?
Speaker 1: As women?
Speaker 5: How does it feel? How does it feel to know that?
Speaker 1: I mean, obviously biology plays into it, and we don't have to so we can't. But how does it feel to know that you do something that is so obviously necessary. I'm not just talking about getting pregnant. I'm talking about, uh, carrying the child, like uh, nurturing the child, feeding the child, even the relationship between mother and child.
Speaker 5: Those same men are going to come into society and then shit on women.
Speaker 3: Oh not my son.
Speaker 1: Not not saying that, not saying that, not saying that those kids will do that. But I'm just saying, how does it feel to be so necessary and then.
Speaker 10: So marginalized you're saying just kids in general, just talking about society in general.
Speaker 4: I feel underrated as fuck, like very underrated, like very like not acknowledged to the level of levels at all.
Speaker 1: I when you think about it, women should really be and I'm not really not trying to gash out because it's a thing. I'm really not when you think about it, women should be exalted.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean with a patriarch society. And that's not for no reason.
Speaker 4: It's because the power that we have is great. I mean, just like in any other situation, you gotta look at it. When something is scary and powerful, they're going to always downplay it. They're going to always make it feel small than what it is, like so many other things.
Speaker 3: That you know of.
Speaker 1: Also, managers like very straightforward, like we're very like men, like I had a like growing up, I was given There was no complexity to the message that was given to me.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean, very very straight to the point.
Speaker 1: This is what's expected of you if you like, this is what you have to do to make something out of your life. It's very boom boom boom boom boom boom boom. You have to be this way, you have to be that way, you have to be this way, you have to be that way. And the man's goal, at least my goal was to find the complexity in life. It was to find it was like to understand that like it's dope to just.
Speaker 5: Stop and like look at a butterfly.
Speaker 1: Or like it's dope to just kind of take in life and not be so focused on things. I feel like inherently women have a different view of that, and they sometimes have to find the fact that it's okay to be focused and it's ok to be incredibly goal oriented and go, yo, I need time for myself and I gotta do this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, there's social standards that we're conditioned to be like particular.
Speaker 5: Way, so I being conditioned.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm trying every day, But there's Instagram.
Speaker 3: I think I go through a range of emotions. I go through being angry.
Speaker 6: Then I go through feeling really empowered because I know that women are the shit, and I feel like, you know, you have to feel empowered in that, you know, or else you're just always gonna feel like shit, you know what I mean? And then you get mad again, like the dumb shit happens, and it goes. It's like a range of emotions. But I think women.
Speaker 3: I think women are stronger than ever right now.
Speaker 1: That's very true, I think. And by the way I think women are, I think women are stronger than everyone. I think that other societies where women have been empowered. And I'm not just talking about from leadership standpoints, we're talking about financially.
Speaker 5: There's a great documentary on it that shows.
Speaker 1: How the US is actually lagging behind other nations in all different aspects. Because people that can hear the sound of my voice, I know that you guys think that America is like number one and everything.
Speaker 5: It's like, that's not true. The reality is.
Speaker 1: That America is incredibly wealthy and has the most fear military machine in the history of mankind. And really outside of those things, like, there are not too many other things we can say that we are the best at, but there are other countries that are thriving, and those countries have empowered women, not just like in the financial sector, in the political sector, and we're lagging behind because there's non diversity of voices here.
Speaker 14: I mean, America, we're black, you aren't gonna tell us no, but just women in general, Yeah, not even just black women for sure.
Speaker 3: But yeah, what was I gonna.
Speaker 5: Ask you then?
Speaker 4: And told you we shouldn't get high us every day every time we do this.
Speaker 3: Damn we shouldn't got hot.
Speaker 6: Oh wait, what did you say for single mom? You said something when we asked them different difficult. Yeah, so what what you know, because you're the first male we've had on well, actually we had a couple our last episode, but it's totally different.
Speaker 3: You're a single black male. Are you single?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Not single? Not single black male. But you're not married and you don't have any kids.
Speaker 6: Okay, and but you've been single like for the most part, like right, or you've been in a relationship for long?
Speaker 3: How long have you been in this relationship?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 3: Oh interesting?
Speaker 6: Like over a year?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Anyway, so I just want to know, like, what is your perspective on Obviously it's you've had a difficult time dating single mother before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but so you actually so you would prefer to not date one?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 3: Or do you avoid them? Is your girlfriend now? Mom? No? Okay?
Speaker 1: Uh, what's the question?
Speaker 3: Do you do you what is your experience?
Speaker 5: I've had two experiences and they were both horrible.
Speaker 3: I had to experiences baby daddy drama or one of them was.
Speaker 15: Severe baby daddy oh damn, and the other one was like one of them was severe baby dady drama and the other one was like severe baby like kid drama.
Speaker 3: What do you mean the on the kid dam was like a bad kid didn't like you.
Speaker 1: Okay, So here's the thing one of the relationships, Like I think I did something wrong, and but this is what I did wrong. It's like I like kids, right, so I like to like play with kids. I like to talk to kids. Kids are fun. They're learning so fast that it's like it makes me super happy because like a kid doesn't know ship one day, like literally one day they don't know ship, and then the next time you talk to them, I'm like, yo, how can you you know?
Speaker 5: Words? Like where are you getting all of this? And so.
Speaker 1: Uh, I started talking to her son almost immediately.
Speaker 5: And then this little nigg would not leave me alone like he would like, he.
Speaker 1: Would not he.
Speaker 5: Would not leave me alone.
Speaker 1: And then what happened was when they started going bad between us, she sort of used him to.
Speaker 3: Try to keep you, try to.
Speaker 1: Like you know what I'm saying. She sort she sort of used him to kind of do that, and that just ended up back. She'd be like, yo, listen, I know you're not coming over here to see me because you're just out here doing whatever you're doing.
Speaker 5: But Jamal would really like if you no.
Speaker 3: No, that's your.
Speaker 1: Jamal would really like you just came over.
Speaker 3: Here, you're you're not right, or she would.
Speaker 5: Be like, yo, this game is messing up. He doesn't know how to fix it.
Speaker 1: And then it would be weird because I would come over there like well, did you have love for this kid?
Speaker 3: Or was he really annoying?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 8: The relationship south because she was overbearing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because like and then because there was there was one specific time. There was one specific time to where I never get this.
Speaker 1: It was no specific time. It's maybe like I don't know, oh five or something like that. There's one specific time. So it's like, uh, it's like, yo, I'm coming over. She's like, just come over.
Speaker 6: But you were young man too five. I mean it's not like a grown man now man.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: She's like she's like, come over, like I'm about to I'm about to go to sleep, Like come over here before I go to sleep, tipe me up real quick.
Speaker 5: I'm like cool, So I come over there. I get over.
Speaker 1: So I get over there, right, she's already sleep, and so I'm like, yo, what do I do? Cause it's like I don't want to wake her up, you know whatever, but whatever. But as soon as I get into the house. He comes this live man, and so what I said, you know what I'll do, like I'll play games with him until he goes to sleep.
Speaker 5: Then I'll wake her off and won't see whatever. Whatever. There's no games. You can't tell a kid.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: He really know me to the point to where that was. And then the next time I had somebodies he was he knew what was going. But my MoMA is that.
Speaker 3: You know, like stay.
Speaker 1: He would always say stuff because I'll always be all about his grades, and he'd be like.
Speaker 3: Oh, so now you're gonna be my daddy.
Speaker 5: Be like, mister Van, just.
Speaker 1: Let you know.
Speaker 5: I got an in conduct.
Speaker 3: And then I couldn't help but like love right because he cared it.
Speaker 1: And then the next time somebody's baby daddy actually cut my car off.
Speaker 5: I got out of the car and me this nigga fought.
Speaker 1: At home.
Speaker 5: This was back home.
Speaker 6: After that where you're like no more so you're so your dating experience with women who have children was when we were much younger.
Speaker 5: Than Yeah, it was a lot younger, and you've never.
Speaker 6: You've never dated like a woman the child as like a thirty five year old man. So because of the because of those experience, they've trauma ties you and you've gone about your You've you've tried not to that, right.
Speaker 3: No, it's just how it happens.
Speaker 5: Nah, I mean to be honest with you.
Speaker 1: No, But what I do realize is this though, What I do realize is that if you're going to if you're going to date someone that has children, then you have to be more engaged and you have to take into consideration more people's feelings than just one, and you have to consider you have to consider this is the most important thing when you're in a when you're meeting someone and you're trying to establish a relationship with them, any type of relationship, Like if you're trying to establish a friendship, if you're being friends with somebody, Right, you meet somebody you want to be their friend. You don't consider other people who are their friends. You consider your friendship with them. You don't really consider any other relationship that they have. Right when you're dating someone that has a kid, you automatically have to consider another super important relationship.
Speaker 6: Well, I think also you go through a whole well hopefully, I mean, at least in my case, in my dating life, I definitely don't I'm not going to be introducing my kid to someone else, to someone i'm dating for a while until I know for sure this is something that I want to do, This is something I know he wants.
Speaker 5: To do, So it doesn't matter whether do something or not, though he's gonna have to.
Speaker 14: Understand that by that point, you've already realized that you know what I'm willing to, you know, consider someone else also because I'm so into you or I want to, you know, explore this on a deeper level.
Speaker 3: So I think it's.
Speaker 1: Also hard for y'alla for people with kids to understand that, Like we don't love y'all kids.
Speaker 3: No, it's not. I'll be like, do you want to sign up for this?
Speaker 5: She's annoying?
Speaker 3: This is annoying, Like I do it.
Speaker 1: Even when I run. I'm running at Echo Park this morning, and I'm like, I'm gonna run.
Speaker 5: Over these woes.
Speaker 3: At some point, you better love my kid. Yeah, together, I only know you really like, really fuck with bitch.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, if you really fuck with woman, and you will find yourself really loving that kid and tall reading it as if it's your own. Because that's the defining line. Because if they still get your fucking nerves. I mean, kids are annoying, but you know there's a level, there's levels. If you can if you see yourself like I love you so much and I want to be with you, I can see us still starting a family in regards to the fact that you already have a small child, and I'm actually like this person too, then you know it's it's real.
Speaker 3: Let's be wrong.
Speaker 6: Most of them people with kids are y'all, so we would have to be We would have to do that anyway too. So I just feel like men like you have to like be open to both sides because not now times out of ten, but nine times out of ten, women are the ones that are entering into relationships with with like without you.
Speaker 4: But he's a hot commodity, he's not, so he's probably.
Speaker 1: The reality is that women are much are normally much more tethered to their.
Speaker 6: Children than do you think that it is too much to ask if a woman would need you to love their kid, if you all were gonna get married and start a life together, be in a relationship dating I understand that like dating, that's something different.
Speaker 5: And that's too much to ask.
Speaker 1: What I think is that it to be honest with you, if you're going to start a life with some woman and marry her and be with her, then there are a bunch of even if she didn't have kids, there are a bunch of aspects into her life that you would have to heavily.
Speaker 3: Invest into relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so there are a bunch of different things that you and hopefully if you're going to marry a woman and have that type of life long bond with her, you would want.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't be grudgingly love her kids.
Speaker 1: You would want to start a relationship with that kid in order to have a family and to build a family.
Speaker 5: That's what you want to do.
Speaker 4: Do you find yourself as you get older still dating younger, younger and younger women.
Speaker 3: No, I couldn't date a young guy. I can't date anyone younger than I'm obviously.
Speaker 4: Guy older than me only fifteen in man years, So like if you date a young guy, it's like ten.
Speaker 7: In man years.
Speaker 1: No, you know, you know. And by the way, like a lot of these issues they were talking about, these are la issues, man, What do you mean?
Speaker 11: Like it?
Speaker 5: Like it?
Speaker 1: Like it.
Speaker 5: I'm from a smaller.
Speaker 3: Place where everybody got kids by twenty five.
Speaker 1: No, Like when I was back home in Louisiana this past time, I was I'm looking at this group of children, and I was in every hospital room when they were all born. Right, they're old. Like when I say old, I'm like, my nephew side comes in there, he goes, oh, uncle, man, come in here.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm like, how old are you again? It's like I'm seventeen. I'm like, damn, these kids are old. And so in Louisiana they get older, all of them. They're starting on their third kids announce with you. It's getting to the point to where the kids could actually have kids. So where I'm from, it didn't like I was the only guy who made the decision to plan out my future. I was the only guy that said this is what I wanted. Everybody else just fell into Somebody fell into a family, fell into all of these things.
Speaker 4: And you think in La like that's less likely because people are like hustling, there's more and what like, well, I mean a.
Speaker 1: Couple of number one, a lot of transplants here. So number one, it's because there's so many transplants, it's less likely.
Speaker 5: That you left the child to come here.
Speaker 1: Some did, But but it's less likely that you left the child to come here. And then number two, with the amount of things that that people like, people are always so on guard here. I just think that there's a less chance of it just going down. Like my homies just I can't understand what happened. It just start spitting out.
Speaker 5: Kids should be like to get married. Some of them got married.
Speaker 1: I mean eventually you're saying your homies here or your homies my homies back home. They just like we got to a point and everybody's like, yo, Brush, you're pregnant.
Speaker 3: Brush pregnant.
Speaker 5: But what made us stopped pulling out?
Speaker 3: Like getting all the education, a lot of things was a lot of fact we used to pull out.
Speaker 1: I asked, like I really was very I'm like, can I ask why this is happening?
Speaker 3: Maybe they wanted to start family.
Speaker 1: I think they did.
Speaker 3: Was getting tired. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just like what what what made it? What made them stop? Because like we up to twenty two twenty three.
Speaker 3: Nobody wanted that was your biggest fear.
Speaker 5: It wasn't my biggest fear. It's just something.
Speaker 1: I also remember I was huge at this point, so it wasn't like I was smashing the whole fucking campus.
Speaker 3: So like I was, how big were you?
Speaker 5: Like three sixty?
Speaker 3: Did you play football?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I did, but that's not why.
Speaker 3: So how long did you live all the way?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: I see, maybe like two thousand and seven?
Speaker 3: Okay, what was that like around.
Speaker 4: The time I moved to lay Was in LA that motivated your health?
Speaker 3: To kid?
Speaker 1: No, I think that because La is a.
Speaker 3: Very shallow place if anybody's ever.
Speaker 5: Been here, No, I don't think it was La.
Speaker 1: I think that for me when I made a decision, well, when I made a decision that I was really gonna like go forward in life, there's this vision of me that I have, right, this vision of me that I look and still this guy that I see and I haven't attained it.
Speaker 5: I can see him, like I really can't.
Speaker 1: I can see what he's doing, I can see his mindset, I can see how he deals with people, and I'm like chasing him in a way.
Speaker 5: And so that's like your future self.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So like I came here and I I lost one hundred and thirty pounds.
Speaker 4: Other than like your physical transformation, how would you say LA has changed you?
Speaker 3: Because Louisiana to LA.
Speaker 4: Well did you move straight from Louisian to LA after the hurricane? How do you How do you feel like you think you've got in Hollywood and any of your friends, because like Hollywood, I've seen translants come to Hollywood.
Speaker 3: Well they're usually the most Hollywood ones.
Speaker 4: And now they're on three thousand, Like, look here, motherfucker, you need to calm down.
Speaker 3: I know there are depictings of what.
Speaker 4: They think is Hollywood, so it's elaborated. So how do you think Hollywood has affected you?
Speaker 5: I think it's affected me.
Speaker 1: The first thing he did was expand the scope of my brain is how much I thought was out there.
Speaker 5: As far as me becoming Hollywood, Like I'm not even.
Speaker 1: Skilled enough in life to be Hollywood, and like, to be Hollywood, you have to there's a certain set of skills that that takes.
Speaker 3: You think you would be.
Speaker 6: Able to identify if you were Hollywoo, because most of other people wouldn't say're on Hollywood?
Speaker 1: Maybe not, but well maybe not. But what I would say is what I view as being Hollywood. I could never be because I'm just not that good.
Speaker 3: And what is the definition for you?
Speaker 1: Like seamlessly navigating social situations, dressing up, having a car that like, like, I make a really good salary, but you would never know by the Cross Tour right because I got the trust dependable Honda Cross Tour up here.
Speaker 5: I just can't bring myself. I just can't do it.
Speaker 1: I can't, like, I can't bring myself to Every single stitch of the clothes I'm.
Speaker 5: Wearing right now is gifted to me.
Speaker 3: Here's another one.
Speaker 1: So, but I think like being Hollywood, like, I think that it takes effort. But for the people that are Hollywood, that's what they like. Like they like being out like all the time. They like, uh, going to meetings that have no results. Everybody's eating somewhere but like nothing ever happened, like no deals ever.
Speaker 5: Actually, let's have drinks.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about it.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 3: It's like, is anybody working really?
Speaker 1: Man? People hit me up like like people like, man, come over here, man, it's so much going on.
Speaker 5: Let's have drinks to talk about what and nothing?
Speaker 3: Ever? And then you become Hollywood for doing that. You're not Hollywood. That's how they perceive you.
Speaker 1: Man, What you got? If I'm a drive across town, you want to talk to me about something. Oh yeah, I got something for you. You send me the deck, send me that.
Speaker 6: Most of the broke is not doing ship people are the most Hollywood ones, you know.
Speaker 8: We text them like, Hi, hand do you want to We're going to take you to dinner.
Speaker 3: He's like, what do you guys want to talk about? Because what do you ladies want to talk about?
Speaker 1: I'm like, he's the reality is we don't have. The reality is if you need me to come through the podcast or if you want to, we don't have to go to dinner to do that.
Speaker 5: I know, I know, I get it, and but like, but my.
Speaker 1: Thing is, like we all of this ship like when you MIMMO to anyone.
Speaker 5: Like I don't, I'm not. You don't have to be my friend in order for me to do business with you.
Speaker 1: So if you need.
Speaker 3: Something from me, tell.
Speaker 1: Me what you need from me, Like, don't could like when you you hit me up in the d MS, don't hit me up with no hard eyes.
Speaker 5: So you can get on TMC say yo, I want to be on TM.
Speaker 3: And I respect to the point.
Speaker 5: And then I will send a camera to you because I don't give a funk about that.
Speaker 3: So it gives me a celebrity.
Speaker 5: You could definitely be onto you.
Speaker 1: I can definitely like, oh, I could definitely be on you know you know how people you know I put like my next door.
Speaker 3: Neighbors on you about to see us on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just saying, but it's just like, if you that's what you want, don't flirt with me, don't be like, man, I really appreciate you to Kanye nah dog what you want because I don't really have because there are things that I actually.
Speaker 5: Want to do and I have such I have so little time to do them. Let's just talk. I will build with you.
Speaker 1: I'm not to a point to where I'm not listening to ideas to where I'm not well, I'm turning people.
Speaker 5: Down like yeo, I'm too busy for this man, Like, I will build with you.
Speaker 1: Just be real with it.
Speaker 6: Do you ever get how do you like separate yourself from like constantly having to know what's going on all the time, right, because you're kind of.
Speaker 3: What you mean, you work for like a like a CMC.
Speaker 6: Like you always social, you know, it's very social. You are always in the know of other people's lives.
Speaker 3: How do you separate yourself? How do you take a break from that ship.
Speaker 5: I don't. I mean that was second acture to me, so like it.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of things that I don't have any knowledge of, but my I think one thing is that in my twenties, when I was a little bit more to myself, my sphere of knowledge grew because being so introverted meant that I would just.
Speaker 5: Look at stuff. I would just consume.
Speaker 6: For there was a but you were an introvert, you seem like an extra You seem like an introvert, extrovert, but super introverted.
Speaker 11: Like I was.
Speaker 1: Like there was a long period of time while I was just in a room consuming writing, I would I would get information from the computer, put it in my head and then download it into what I was writing and just consume it and consume it and consume it and consume it.
Speaker 5: Film, music, pop culture, all of it.
Speaker 1: And so by the time I got to TMZ, which it was providence and a lotaways and I got there. By the time I got to TMZ, I could regurgitate this knowledge in many different forms. And so now habitually I do that. Now I don't watch all of these dumb shows like I don't watch all of this, this, this, this this stuff. But like habitually, I just search, like when I'm when I'm watching something on TV, I normally do it like with an iPad, everyone does, right, And so for sure, like when I'm with an iPad and I see stuff or I see I'm just google stuff to gain knowledge from it.
Speaker 5: But it's just it's like a habit. Long eight years.
Speaker 3: What were you doing before that?
Speaker 5: I was running my own block.
Speaker 1: I was writing for four or five different publications, and then before that, I was a producer. I had a place called Capricorn Programs. We made like smaller shows.
Speaker 3: Is it all like social like social based or like?
Speaker 1: I sold the screenplayer or option to one and that got me out to l A and then I got a job with uh Capricorn so I could stay here. And then that company went belly up for whatever reason, still kind of don't know. But and after that I started writing for fan Sided, I started writing for I wrote my own blog, which got picked up by Fox Sports, and then I wrote for flick Sided, and I wrote for rat Pages and I.
Speaker 5: Just wrote everywhere.
Speaker 3: What's the bog? I got picked up by Fox Sports.
Speaker 5: It's called the Sickle Master.
Speaker 3: And that's still up on Fox Gone. That was all sports space.
Speaker 1: It was sports satire. So I wrote about anything that I wanted to.
Speaker 3: Write about but just kind of had loose.
Speaker 5: But it didn't really even have to be about sports. I had there.
Speaker 1: I used to write blogs when I first got to l A, I blocked everything that I first that I first did. I blogged like homeless guy came up to me and he had great shoes on.
Speaker 3: He just wrote about it, wrote about it. So you're a writer. I mean I didn't even realize that.
Speaker 6: And then also you are screenplay writer, So you want to create film? And is that your is that your ultimately not ultimately one of your ultimate goals in.
Speaker 1: Life is to say that's the endgame? It okay, So.
Speaker 3: To just be a screenwriter director of being working film.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the endgame. Well, the I guess the real end game is to create content, content scripted and unscripted that sort of.
Speaker 5: Like pushes people forward. Like I was telling you guys about my mother.
Speaker 1: Before, right, So the story about my mom and kind of where she is in life right now, it's so typical that I can't understand why anyone is it's discussing it and so you can make a you can make film, and you can make art that empowers people in a way.
Speaker 5: I'll give you an example.
Speaker 1: And like, I'm a kid, right talking about my mother, the most important person in my life.
Speaker 5: I'm a kid. It's nineteen eighty nine, nineteen ninety.
Speaker 1: I'm watching Do the Right Thing, fantastic, beautiful, affecting, powerful movie. I'm watching Do the Right Thing, and I'm into it like it's one of the first movies with adult themes, and I am it's I'm getting it. I'm getting the anger, I'm getting the sort of the angst that everyone's going through in the back and forth. And my mother is really enjoying this, right, She's like she's looking at this and she's going wow, Like it's not this isn't he Man based.
Speaker 5: It's not Superman based. It's not even comedy.
Speaker 1: Because we had watched Trading Places and all those, it's easy to laugh. She's like, he's getting this, he's understanding it, she says. Now she's watching it with me, And you know, I'm sure there are other reasons why she's watching it.
Speaker 5: Because it's titt Is in the movie and whatnot.
Speaker 6: And.
Speaker 3: With the blindfall lives.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now she didn't.
Speaker 1: I was like, look Rose, And so my mother looks at me and she goes, she goes, you see Mookie Spike Lee's character and I'm like yeah. She's like, just let you know, MOOKI wrote and directed the movie. And I'm like, what does that mean? And she goes, well, he made it all up in his head, and then when they were making the movie, he stands there and tells everybody what to do. And my response to my mother was they let black people do that. And she went, I never forget this. She was so taken the back. She goes, yeah, baby, you can do whatever you want to do. And I was like, oh, I never knew that. It was foreign to me.
Speaker 3: To think about it in those terms, that.
Speaker 1: That was something that a black dude could do so and it shouldn't have been, but for whatever reason, it was what I was from, Like where I was from at that point, anybody that was in an authority figure was a white guy. And so for me, I'm looking at that and that movie changed my perspective of not filmmaking, but of life. And so film and art has the capability to do that if it's weaponized properly, and so that's kind of like what I like to do, what I.
Speaker 5: Would like to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 4: I think it's inspir you know, and I think you know, and now that you say that story, I've always really really like Spike Lee Joints because my dad I watched Crooklynd like seventy five times as a child, but as.
Speaker 3: A young girl, but as an adult, like, this is really sad. I don't even know why. Yeah, I like she hate me too.
Speaker 4: I like also, but I I remember thinking like, oh, that's oh he wrote this movie. My dad's blain me that, and like oh that's his sister. Yeah, and it would be like obviously it's so pro black, So like naturally you become attached to it because there's like you're picking hair and there's like things you can relate to.
Speaker 3: But I think you.
Speaker 4: Putting in that perspective that probably was a lot of why I enjoyed it so much, because it was like inspiration and it's like, oh.
Speaker 3: You could do this shit too.
Speaker 1: And also we don't have to be like it, don't We don't have to have sidral movies where it's like message like one thing that black people we're complicated like people pero, we're complicated. It's not always gonna make sense. It means sometimes it's gonna be ratchet, sometimes it's gonna be No, it's true.
Speaker 6: But it's like I think, I think what you said that, you know, you can't believe anybody.
Speaker 3: No one's made this film.
Speaker 6: It's because that film has probably been made with white people. It's just we don't see the different stories that of like being black in the black perspective and realize that a lot of I means, we're all humans at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: Yes, we have different experiences.
Speaker 6: Because of the color of us again, especially in America, but I feel like we're just now starting to see, like, for example, to show like Insecure, you see like a regular white I mean black woman's white black woman in her early thirties, late.
Speaker 3: Twenties, and it's so simple.
Speaker 6: It's not really but it's like it's just about there's one girl's life, like can relate to it, you know, so and.
Speaker 4: The ship like this, the everyday stuper shit in the corporate world in the office, like stupid shit white people say to you, and you're like.
Speaker 3: Another day, you know, But that's it. That's why right now.
Speaker 6: Such an exciting time, you know, to watching film and watching TV because you're starting to see experimental black shows. Most people weren't really, I mean there are, like there's shows of their experiments.
Speaker 3: Now what do we just watch? And we got high before we watched it.
Speaker 5: I love that. That's crazy this morning for him and I had never seen it. I'm like, Yo, why haven't I watched it? It's us And I watched.
Speaker 1: The show and I was like.
Speaker 3: I love that guy going crazy. It was fantastic because we don't see it.
Speaker 4: We see ourselves this way, that way, but rarely do we have this like artistic expression of all these things that it's embodying, this creative place.
Speaker 3: I'm letting your mind go free. And I have to tell it like one I mean is it was an adults threat through.
Speaker 6: It has a threat all the way through, but it's just like, did you watch the first the first one?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I watch to like the first one. The first one is great, but the first one they spent a lot of time on that character. We did the Reaper and that's a scary.
Speaker 3: Ass so scary.
Speaker 4: Like we got high and I was like, should we have gotten high?
Speaker 1: Like they like in this last episode, they did a little stuff thing were her but like all of that talk about like that's it.
Speaker 5: That was freaking me the fun too.
Speaker 4: I was trying to interpret it in like an artistic way, but I'm like, this is kind of creeping me out. And then I kept thinking, this is a thirty minute show. How long have we been on this segment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of time with her, but you know it's just gonna set it's setting it up for something.
Speaker 1: Well, in the last episode they I don't know if you guys saw the last episode. In the last episode they went they delved into it a little bit deeper, but.
Speaker 3: It does puty wing because it's so weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but there was such a funny scene and it's.
Speaker 3: All a grainy.
Speaker 4: It looks like like the early seventies or some shit like.
Speaker 1: Something. And this is another reason we're talking about life. So in the last episode of the show, the girl was going to the police office the police station to talk to you know, to report sexual assault. And when she was there, this is something that we don't talk about a lot. When she was there, she met a friend of hers that she knew, and the guy was there because his girlfriend was making him come there so he could report a sexual assault that happened to him when he was a kid. And he said something that I've heard from so many of my homeboys. I know so many guys that when they were nine, ten, eleven years old that had like an older black lady or an older.
Speaker 5: Lady in their community touched them around.
Speaker 1: I know, and like they'll be like and even him, he's like, you know, because you know, this was how it was I supposed to learn. This was before that whole Netflix and Chill movement. And you could see in his face he believed as hell that he was. He was kind of getting worked up about it. But I know so many tudes that like, I'm like, homie, you were molested.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is a traumatic experience that probably has like affected you with greatly as an adult and how you love and how you interact, and they don't even register it as such.
Speaker 3: I always asked, man, how you relatched your virginity?
Speaker 4: Wasn't an older woman and breach, like, do you feel like that was like inappropriate?
Speaker 3: It's always a baby answer those questions.
Speaker 5: Was seventeen?
Speaker 3: She was not.
Speaker 5: She was the same age.
Speaker 1: And it was weird because I went from not having hardly any sexual experiences to everything just coming at the same time, and.
Speaker 5: You know it was crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, the first time I tried to have sex with this different girl, I couldn't get it.
Speaker 5: Couldn't get it, wouldn't happen. I remember hearing it. She even would come off in Oh god, I had liked me for a long nervous.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We were in a car at Olympia Stadium, Baton Rouge.
Speaker 5: This is nineteen ninety seven, where like we're in a car.
Speaker 1: And like, at first I was such a jokester that at first I had tried to kiss her and she was like, get off me. And then then she then she told me later, she's like, what if he was really trying to kiss me? So then I and she had very experienced. I rolled over right now on top of her, and I just.
Speaker 5: I was thin.
Speaker 1: I was standing like, and she's like, and it just didn't work. And it's just it didn't It wasn't gonna happen.
Speaker 5: I was too nervous to work.
Speaker 3: Did that make for a long time? How did that make you feel?
Speaker 1: Did you feel like, well, the first thing I want to do is I did not want that to get around campus I did not want that to get around campus. But she really liked me, so she she wasn't as a matter of fact. At that same time, I like, right after that, I started talking to a girl who was like her friend, and she was like, please listen, I know that you guys been going back and forth for a long time. Don't tell her anything about what happened between us and just whatever.
Speaker 5: And then for some reason.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it was fun. It was not flying.
Speaker 1: I can't remember. Actually I do remember, yet we had sex. It was in my nineteen eighty eighty four tours. And then it lasted for a while. Now, the first we were actually in the bed together. It didn't last at all. That was that, but me and that girls so much sex.
Speaker 3: Did you learn a lot from your first sex? How did you learn how to get pussy?
Speaker 5: She told me.
Speaker 1: I remember, It's like I was down there sticking my tongue in the hole, and then she was, and then she was like, she was like, uh, you know, there's like a little piece of skin. I don't forget this moment. This is exactly what she said. She said, and that this woman went to Harvard and she's a doctor. Now she goes she goes, you know, there's a little piece of skin like above, and I was like, oh, show me, and then she was like yeah, yeah, but I had to teach her how to too, so it was like and so then it was like and then after that, I was on that motherfucker like I was.
Speaker 3: So you weren't like getting suffer from the black man syndrome where.
Speaker 1: I was obsessed with every aspect of sex from the jump like I was. I was obsessed from the jump every aspect of sex, and like the more. Then she came to college with me, and then we didn't have to like sneak.
Speaker 4: Like a whole new world was freedom, like ridiculous at that point.
Speaker 3: How old were you when you had was she black?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: When was your first white girl experience white woman experience?
Speaker 5: Oh no, actually it was before.
Speaker 3: And what do you do? It was like, there's a difference in sex.
Speaker 6: I mean, I know it's a stupid question, but like some people would say there is, and some people are like, no, of course, not a body's a body.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So difference there's not a difference in a sex. Sex from an anatomical standpoint, there sometimes can be a difference.
Speaker 3: In mindset and mindset for you or for her, I mean, period.
Speaker 1: And this is what I say. And by the way, this is not I'm trying not to generalize. I'm talking about my experience. It like like freedom is a weird thing. Freedom colors everything in your life.
Speaker 5: Right, So.
Speaker 1: The more free you are, a lot of times, the more adventurous, the more experimentational you are a lot of different ways because you don't really care when people think of you, because their thoughts of you have much less social weight.
Speaker 5: A lot of sisters, at least in the past.
Speaker 1: I'm speaking in the past when I was really doing my thing to a heavy level. A lot of sisters they cannot the social weight of you dragging their name through the mud is it's it's such a they're so afraid of that that they can be who they want to be.
Speaker 8: Danny, and you talk about this on your last podcast.
Speaker 3: I think I saw this about.
Speaker 4: And I was thinking, I was thinking long and hard about that, like being as black women or women of color, do you feel like less open and less able to be like sexually expressive, openly like like versus like a white woman.
Speaker 1: And Okay, I think those things are changing now, but I think I think then, uh it was, and you've.
Speaker 6: Experienced that firsthand, like your sex versus sex with a black woman versus a white woman had much more free or experiences with white women.
Speaker 1: Well then for sure, like it was like it was like there was like nothing that there's no there's nothing that a white girl would do that would make her a whore.
Speaker 5: Like at that point there was a point. I mean, I'm serious there they.
Speaker 10: Weren't necessarily no no, no, no, no, no no in her mind.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's true either.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you right now that with some of the ones.
Speaker 6: That there have been white women that there's definitely I have white friends and like, oh my god, that was I feel like a whore.
Speaker 3: I'm a whore. I think three guys in the same day, Like, but guess what.
Speaker 5: They did it? You see what I'm saying, Like like they but guess what.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying. They don't tell you. I think that that might be true. But what I'm saying is the ship they wasn't doing it for me. But what I'm saying is they did it though they might they might feel that way, but they didn't, And so for me, I'm not saying that in any way.
Speaker 5: By the way, I'm not saying in any way that there is any type of.
Speaker 6: Thing I don't disagree with you. Let me say that I don't necessarily disagree with you. But I also think that there's two.
Speaker 3: Sides of that.
Speaker 1: There is one thing is I would always this is something I never understood.
Speaker 5: Like brothers would come down hard heavy. We had these.
Speaker 1: Girls as Southern they would call dick sucking crew, right, these girls were, these girls were my friends.
Speaker 10: Self identify, self identify that it was called to them, and then they embraced like, yeah, like these these were my girls, these were my friends, these were these girls were like one of the girls I.
Speaker 5: Did, yeah, like and it was and it was, And it was a weird thing because I remember.
Speaker 3: Well, also is your crew black and my crew?
Speaker 1: But my crew wasn't the ones calling on this because they were our friends.
Speaker 5: It was the rest of the guys around.
Speaker 6: Sometimes I even feel like white women will hyper sexualize themselves for black men.
Speaker 3: They don't feel like that's what black men want.
Speaker 1: Also, also they're savvy because they've heard these criticisms, So they've heard this stuff.
Speaker 5: This stuff gets put out there, they've heard this stuff.
Speaker 1: Also, by the way, there is less consequences that Like, I know, a dude we went to we.
Speaker 5: Went to to to spring break. He saw a girl in a wet.
Speaker 1: T shirt contest spring break, titties everywhere, ass twerking. They're married, Like, like, you are fucking crazy, and we're gonna go to Galveston and you're gonna marry one of the chicks in the tour contests.
Speaker 5: My niggas would never do that.
Speaker 3: Ever.
Speaker 5: I remember they were hanging out.
Speaker 1: We were all together where they were hanging out, and about the third day they were hanging out, one of my homeboys was like, hey, yo, you.
Speaker 5: Like this this show all in Mexico, you know, And he's like, dude, don't fucking talk about it like that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. And they dated for all through college and then they got married and then now it's a funny story. Now it's like Dan, now we all hang out. It's like, Dan, you want to tell tell everybody like where we met.
Speaker 8: And I'll be like, well, I think that's true.
Speaker 3: There's like, you know, she's just a party crazy.
Speaker 1: So the thing is, there was nothing, there was no social ratifications for her getting up there and having a good time, but it admitt nothing like she would go up there and show uten and still have a great family and still have like that stuff like that and not be black. Yeah, so of course, if you didn't feel like there were any any consequences, you would live your best life, as you know. And I feel like sometimes uh sisters don't have that that that luxury.
Speaker 3: No, they don't.
Speaker 6: So for that reason, you identified the word white woman is dangerous.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 1: It's not really that I that identified the world white woman is dangerous. The reason why, No, the reason why I identified them it's dangerous is because they're all dangerous in multiple ways.
Speaker 3: Did you see yourself marrying a white woman? Would your family be accepting? But you don't.
Speaker 4: Why wouldn't you see yourself married white woman?
Speaker 5: That's not the reason. Why is just because because you know why.
Speaker 4: I asked you know how many black guy friends I like, I say, like, I want to know, how, how can you feel really deeply understood?
Speaker 3: And they're like it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: And I think it's weird, Like if I mean, I'm not saying that someone outside of my race can't really understand me, but there are things we experience socially like that like other races just genuinely do not understand that you've never experienced it. So I think it's like it's not weird, but it's obstacle.
Speaker 1: I get it. For me, it's just that, like I you know, I have a lot of white people that did with on a day to day basis friends, close friends, and they all annoy me to some degree. It's not even in a bad way. It's just like, man, get out of here, bro.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm happy in a minute it because it's me too.
Speaker 1: I'm like cool as hell, like my people, love everyone. I'm one of the most well life people in the team's office. But it's like, get out of here, man.
Speaker 8: I want to hear.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. It's like plus and plus.
Speaker 1: I will say this, this is just a vision of my family that I have, and it's not me and a bunch of little beige motherfuckers like watching I'm saying. It's not you know what I'm saying, It's not.
Speaker 4: Said watching American idols. White people love Americans.
Speaker 1: It's not just me. That's just like not, that's not the vision of my family that I have. I see a bunch of chocolate. Motherfuckers watching Harlem Nights and laughing their.
Speaker 5: Asses all you know, I see, I see. That's what I see.
Speaker 1: And it is not it's not even like there's nothing against like it's it's it's stupid.
Speaker 5: Really, it's tribalism and it's stupid.
Speaker 1: And to be honest with you, if society were if we break the chains of society and we destroy these constructs of race, which race is really only a conduit to white supremacy anyway, So if we if we, if we break these things in future generations. Man swirling up. But for me, there's just too much in there. But I get there sometimes while people ask questions and I'm like, yo, man, shut up, I see, like seriously now that it doesn't matter what you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So it would be annoying for me.
Speaker 8: What's one very annoying white question that you've been asking.
Speaker 1: Very annoying white question that I've been asked recently?
Speaker 6: White listeners, if you're waiting and you ask your black friend this recently, do not.
Speaker 5: Oh, there's there's one.
Speaker 1: There's like a there's one tip that all white people can do, okay, except the programming. This is what it means, and this is not just for white peoples. For men to accept the programming, it's a deal. I've been black for thirty eight years. I know, at least from my experience in my community. You know what things take me off, what things trigger me. I know why they trigger me. They've been triggering me for a long time. You are not going to be able to convince me that I am wrong about these things.
Speaker 5: You're only going.
Speaker 1: To piss me off, right, You're only so You're not gonna be like You're not gonna be the one to make me see that I was wrong about this.
Speaker 5: You're not going to be the one that made me see.
Speaker 1: I was wrong about police brutality, I was wrong about profiling, I was wrong about anything. It's not going to happen. You don't have that power. I know that America has taught you that every single thing under the sun you can manipulate. I know that that's been your life experience, that whatever you want you can do because that's but you can't do that. So when I say, yo, this is fucked up, just go with it. I'm not going to try to make it. I'm not just gonna try to imprint it. On you. I'm not gonna make it your fault. I'm gonna say this is what it is the most. Just listen to me. Yeah, it just listens.
Speaker 6: So I can't help but think about your experience with Kanye West with this because he's a black man basically, So how do you how do.
Speaker 3: You deal with something like that where it's your own people?
Speaker 6: Because Kanye essentially said you know what he said, So it's just like, how do you deal with that with your own people?
Speaker 4: I think that's a lot in the lass if you have to come across like very conditioned all lives matter Black people in this like Hollywood Arena. And that's even fucking more frustrating to me because it's like, Nigga, even black your whole life, don't act like you don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, also with people, you know, black is a race, but it's also a cultural identification, right, So you don't have to be black and be black.
Speaker 3: Twenty different variations of what black is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what I'm saying is, you know, Kanye West or anybody is free to have the beliefs and the ideology that they have. He can think whatever he wants to think. But if I think that he's wrong. I have to challenge him.
Speaker 6: Do you feel more triggered by someone black having those views?
Speaker 3: Because essentially I feel like his views.
Speaker 6: I'm a little bit confused by his because he's really hard at articulation. But they seem to be what a lot of white people might think, or not might think.
Speaker 8: But thought they've had and maybe won't say they've had.
Speaker 6: But I think also he wants black people to think more progressively. I understand that's what he's trying to do. But it's no, it's not progressively, but in his mind it is. In his mind, it's.
Speaker 3: All about well, I think part of it is forgiveness and where are we now and what are going to do now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but let's let's let's discuss that though to what end? Like it have the Jews forgiving anyone?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you can't, you can't go forward and without acknowledging that the strife is not the results of it right now, well understanding it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not even really about forgiving anyone. It's there's really there's really no one to forgive. It's like those people are all dead without Like what I'm saying is that right now, Jews eat manza. Right, they eat manza because thousands of years ago there were Jews who couldn't eat anything that was risen, no bread, they didn't have any yeas.
Speaker 5: So those people ate manza. So these people eat mansa.
Speaker 1: Whatever has happened to them culturally has tied them together. It doesn't make them any stronger to be like, yo, that was them and this is us. It doesn't make them any culturally better to be like, yo, we forgot about all of that.
Speaker 5: It's actually the opposite. The only trick that they try to play that. The only people that try to play that trick on.
Speaker 3: Is us, right, like it's been in the past, forgetting you there and.
Speaker 5: About like this one hundred fifty years ago.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's not yeah, so the whole people that they do that as a matter of fact, and by the way, America doesn't do that to itself.
Speaker 5: What's the slogan behind nine to eleven?
Speaker 1: Never forget right?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: I mean like when the Alamo came and they they and they were fighting, not the Battle of the Alamo, because white people lost that one, but when they came back and they won, it was a different one.
Speaker 5: They were like, remember the Alamo like they never only people a day that will.
Speaker 1: Live in infamy forever December seventh, nineteen fifty one and nineteen forty one, the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Speaker 5: Every single year, we have a fucking celebration.
Speaker 1: Right you were you remember? So the only people that they say, yo, the bad shit. You'll be better off if you take all things. Don't.
Speaker 4: Let's start your history learning here and let's teach you everything you know about yourself only through this context. But don't bring it up and don't blame any of your fellow brotherren about that now because it was so long ago.
Speaker 3: And then it's also like, look how y'all act. Look at this, Look at how you're acting your communities, look at the black.
Speaker 4: On black crime without addressing, Hey, why the fuck do you think we don't have knowledge of self and cultural anything unity because we don't know who the fuck we are, where we came from, and we're actually thought to look down on those roots opposed to embracing them and moving forward in the community setting.
Speaker 1: And with Yate, it's like it's not even about him being black, it's about the weaponry of his of his mind.
Speaker 3: Right, well, he has what he's like, he has white privilege.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, right, and he has such as such a platform. Yeah, and so mis any misinformation from him that's not challenged, it's it's really destructive.
Speaker 6: He's reprogrammed though, Like I don't know, I'm so proud of you for fucking addressing that ship.
Speaker 3: Like I was like, yeah, God, I love this man.
Speaker 1: Jesus.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that was disappointing to say the least. But I couldn't help but think about that when you were talking about.
Speaker 6: About, you know, white people triggering you when they are certain things, because.
Speaker 4: I noticed, like, we're pro black, and I know it's your podcast to do like a free ad for black and brown people. You did something with the NAACP and then obviously you're a Kanye thing. But you say you're like with your platform a black activists.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't say that, Okay.
Speaker 5: The reason why I shot away from that is because, first of.
Speaker 1: All, there are activists, and these people are on the ground every day putting their safety and their livelihood on the line. I'm a guid with opinions, and I use those opinions to kind of get out of my the things that I think activists are people that are going into communities, taking guns out of their hands, putting books in their hands, feeding them, and work for social justice every day. It's our job as people with platforms to empower those people to do their work.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to make sure that those people.
Speaker 1: Have the resources and the intention that they need to be able to do their work. Because while I want to write movies, other people want to like give, like they they're handing black people freedom.
Speaker 5: And these people that are doing this are all.
Speaker 1: Black people from all different types of walks of life, and they're doing that.
Speaker 5: So I wouldn't say that I'm an actifust at all, but like I'm from the South, like.
Speaker 1: The real South. So my my head is, like my ideas are informed through the lens of looking at a black servant class.
Speaker 5: Like when I come to LA and I go to a.
Speaker 1: Fast food restaurant or to a restaurant, any type of restaurant, the people that are working there are all Mexican, right, your valets are Mexican people giving they're not all Mexican.
Speaker 3: But like they're different.
Speaker 16: They're from all over the place, like they're they're all fair enough, they're all Hispanic right, Yeah, that's by a larger serving class that's here when I go back to, when I go back home, those people are all black.
Speaker 1: All your valets are black, all your fast food workers are black. All your busters and your way, all those people they're all black. So I think in terms of a sort of binary free and not free attitude, and how do we get freer? Because what I've seen a lot of places I've been is a sort of a form of neo slavery that has to do with sort of mental and economic disenfranchising. And I'm never gonna be in a place where I don't see that, I don't feel that well. I don't want to attack and destroy that. Ever, I'm never gonna be It doesn't matter how much happens for me, how many people I be, I'm around, what diversity I see. I'm never going to be in a spot to where I'm not like, yo, we need to be doing better.
Speaker 3: Ever, I don't know, I mean, I don't know how. I mean.
Speaker 6: I'm sure people get to a place where they getting them to it, but I don't I don't see myself ever getting them to.
Speaker 1: If you listen to when first came.
Speaker 6: He doesn't have any people around him that are black have a few, but like he's around he's in a white family with women that you know, I feel like.
Speaker 3: You're major white privilegion. He thinks so too.
Speaker 6: I mean they're not white, but like that's the thing, like they know, you've like we've had this conversation before where like you talk about Kim Kardashian her family, some of them are yeah, like you know, but at the same time, but they are white. Yeah, they live their life is with white privilege. But I'm sure Kim before she was maybe Kim experienced some sort.
Speaker 3: Of racist racism for being Armenian.
Speaker 4: But but Armenians are like really obviously in some less known in LA to be race in l A.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean most people nowhere.
Speaker 5: Else, Like I don't even know any of our means.
Speaker 3: Because we grew up in the valley, so we know hell Armenians.
Speaker 1: And for me, that's another thing for me LA. Once again, you come out to l A and.
Speaker 8: You have a whole different spectrum of national so.
Speaker 1: Many different nationalities from it's black people and black people.
Speaker 3: I think also I think also.
Speaker 1: They're they're Mexicans now, but there weren't. There weren't when I was living there, it was the there there there's been an influence of Latinos.
Speaker 5: But when I was in Baton Rouge, there weren't really any.
Speaker 4: Even when I lived in Atlanta, I went to school Atlanta, I realized that there isn't like even in the East Coast, like I cann't identify like a Armanian person, a Persian person like I could. I know all the different races and that doesn't exist in the other places. It's like black or white, Russian. Yeah, I've a question.
Speaker 8: You being from down south, are you like religious?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You what would you just identify as?
Speaker 5: I'm a Christian man?
Speaker 3: You're a Christian man?
Speaker 8: I'm crazy.
Speaker 3: So you believe like in Jesus, Yeah, that's Christ, that's your say, as your savior?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: And do you feel like you're in church right now?
Speaker 4: I always feel so intense when I say that, cause I felt like for a long time, like even though I didn't grow up religious, When I finally like was like, I don't think maybe.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ is at my savior.
Speaker 4: I felt really guilty saying it, Like I was like especially from my school from like black people, like what did you stay a bitch.
Speaker 1: The worst thing you can do be in my the worst thing you can be in my in that community.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not an atheist. Do you go to church every Sunday?
Speaker 4: Okay, but this is my other question, because you are pro black, and do you believe in Jesus Christ is your savor? And I know, like one of my biggest things, like I went to church voluntarily, like in college because I enjoyed like the spiritual like push of like a massive people like all coming together for like unity and things.
Speaker 8: But my biggest thing was like a lot of churches you see like.
Speaker 4: This huge white image and blonde hair of this like Jesus Christ savior.
Speaker 3: Every church savior.
Speaker 4: And I have a problem with that just because like you're not saving me, Like I don't know, it just never.
Speaker 3: Made sense, and especially like.
Speaker 4: Thinking about slavery, like this is something they specifically gave black people to be like it's okay, the book says taken, and I can't I can't imagine, like and I think it's so strange, because I mean it's not strange. It makes perfect sense why religion is so heavily like black people cling to you know, there's a lot of leigous people down South. But it didn't make sense to me that we so easily accepted this white image even till today when obviously like there's so much.
Speaker 6: Well when they break you down and get you at your lowest point.
Speaker 1: Well, there are things that are and then there are things that are locks.
Speaker 6: But they're also things that are inspirational about Like there's not not everything in Christianity is bad.
Speaker 3: No, I'm I'm saying that. I mean, I'm to Christian schools for hell long.
Speaker 1: I know, I get what you're saying, like these these these things are very complex. But once again that things are true, that things are lives. Okay, if you read your Bible, yeah, there there are tons of lessons in your lessons in your Bible that tell you the way that you're supposed to live your life. Right.
Speaker 5: Some of them are contradictory.
Speaker 1: Okay, some of them were completely washed away, right like the New Covenant. Covenant Jesus Christ washed away a lot of the things in the Old Testament. The easiest way to subjugate any group of people is to make them accept your language and your religion, because if they talk how you talk, and they believe in the God that you believe in, you can make them. Doesn't matter what god with religion it is, that's always what happens. Soone takes over someplace and the install a religion there. Now, in terms of or why Jesus is just not possible. It just wouldn't have beensing it's not possible. The question is not whether or not, because every because every sort of race has their God, and they draw their God the way they see that God.
Speaker 5: Right, the question is.
Speaker 1: Why did it take us so long to reject that image? And the answer is because we couldn't read So if if you get, if you kill a bunch of people in here, the knowledge that it would have taken to sort of of access to information that we needed to understand that that was a lie. Even if we would have had it, we couldn't have read it because we couldn't have read it because it was illegal to teach the slavery.
Speaker 5: So everything about.
Speaker 1: How black people have been programmed in America is about access to information, And then can you undo the cultural damage that has been done once you have the truth.
Speaker 5: So a lot of the stuff that you know that hasn't done.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of more information, there's a lot more information about Jesus Christ out there that's controversial and if people want thing, they'll get it.
Speaker 3: I agree with that. So speaking of Jesus Christ, this is not speaking with Christ. So I told you before. We have a segment on our show called horror stories.
Speaker 1: Horror stories.
Speaker 3: Yes, from from God to Fucking Do you have any horror stories that you can share with that's no?
Speaker 5: What exactly is a horror story?
Speaker 3: H stories? It can be anything. It can be like something really like freaking nast, freaking nasty that you did that like you would cat would. Society might categorize as horrors.
Speaker 6: Or it could be like an extremely traumatizing sex story, like a horror story, like horror extremely trust.
Speaker 3: It's extremely okay, this is scary, scary.
Speaker 1: I have one.
Speaker 6: We're not acting, We're not asking for your molestation story.
Speaker 5: So there was like a.
Speaker 1: Like they used to give away these They used to give away condoms at like at at at Southern University, all different types of condoms just walking the stud usually take the commons right, and it is different condoms and stuff. I think there's these one condoms called like a kiss of mint. You ever heard these condoms before?
Speaker 3: It's like putting your listening ship in your.
Speaker 1: Mouth, and it was like they were sex, right. I was not wanting so, but listen, here's the thing. So this girl comes.
Speaker 3: Over or is it for your decks?
Speaker 5: She tastes it when she's giving your.
Speaker 4: Head, and it's like it's probably tingling for you, right, I don't know when people put condoms on decks to give ahead.
Speaker 1: They wanted you to do it. They wanted you to put the condoms on the dick.
Speaker 17: So she comes over and she, uh, and I gonna get the condom, like yeah, I about to smash a lot, and I put the condom on and then she uh, I'm fucking and she goes, you, I don't know what's going.
Speaker 3: On, but this is burning no no, package yeah, I'm I'm.
Speaker 1: Like what and she's like no, just keep on and then she's like no, no, no, no, no, like for real, I don't know what's going on, like this is burning.
Speaker 5: This hurts.
Speaker 1: I'm like all right, cool, cool, and she's like this. She starts looking at me and she goes, what's wrong with you? Like why is this burning?
Speaker 3: Me's like literally the term you burn me?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 5: She's like nothing, going home? So she leaves, and she she goes, she goes, she leaves.
Speaker 1: And I still don't know what's going on because I really don't know, like what's what's what's happening. So she gets like an affection.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say this sounds like.
Speaker 1: She gets like affection. So like it's two days later, and this was a situation to where my brother was. My brother was shout out to Ian the your Thursday. Uh, my brother was at that point dating her friend, ended up marrying her friend. I was with her, so everyone was in the same thing. But then like a couple of three days later, like none of the girls would talk to me, Like none of.
Speaker 3: Them had a spicy deck, like, none of them.
Speaker 1: So none of them would talk to me. And then my homeboy Ryan goes, he hits me up because my crew is ruthless, right, my homeboy Ryan, he's been up that Friday, like, oh my nigga.
Speaker 5: I'm like what.
Speaker 1: He's like, say, brother, anything you need to tell me don oh no, And I'm like no, man.
Speaker 5: He's like, you got some dirty pussy.
Speaker 1: Somewhere or what. And I'm like, what what are y'all talking about?
Speaker 5: You said, yo?
Speaker 1: Man? Black Blank had to go to the clinic.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: She said, pussy off, fucked up.
Speaker 1: It happened when she was fucking with you, And like I said, first of all, all you health class majors, it wouldn't have happened while we were while we were together. Secondly, I don't know what she was saying. I think the condom was old or something like that. And so literally, it wasn't until like I had a reputation as if I was handing out. Really it really, it really never.
Speaker 11: Like I didn't even remember that.
Speaker 1: That same guy came over. My homeboy, Ryan, my best friend in the world, came over to the crib. It was like, I need a rubber and I was like, you came over to the crib and I'm like, yo, I got these these. I gave him one of these.
Speaker 5: He was like, Yo, you can't use this. I was like what.
Speaker 1: He's like, Yo, these condoms. The reason why they already have these because it was a fishbowl at Southern and you was just grabbed the combus and it was like the reason why they always have.
Speaker 18: These is because you can't fuck with these. He's like, my nigga, my nigga, did you fuck? I'm not gonna say the name. Did you fuck her with one of these? I'm like yo, and he was like oh.
Speaker 14: And then I tried to convince her and she would not have it, probably to this day hence.
Speaker 3: Why that company is no longer making condoms.
Speaker 1: But now I had, you know, I was actually I did without that that It was that.
Speaker 5: With her the morning of nine eleven.
Speaker 3: Damn, y'all, y'all had to share a very intense moment.
Speaker 5: Oh but there's one other story. This one's a bad one.
Speaker 1: This one's like it's not bad, it's not bad, but it's tells tells you, like a lot of people are on this new Found Me Too movement.
Speaker 6: Good, Okay, my daughter has her headphones on so she's not listening to So there's.
Speaker 1: There's another one. So there was this girl white shirt that was that was like, let me tell you how bad things were back in the day.
Speaker 5: Okay, everything was about running the train.
Speaker 3: I remember those times.
Speaker 6: There was a period it was about running the train.
Speaker 1: Everything was about ran the train. It was all about ranting train. It was like there was something that they had that it was called train Tuesdays. Every Tuesday, they tried to get a girl. They tried to run a train. So it was like.
Speaker 5: College days or this is college college days.
Speaker 1: So this was like everywhere. So if you had a girl coming to the crib, and I remember we had a homeboy.
Speaker 3: On a Tuesday, everybody knew. It was ever or you all are together at once on the train.
Speaker 1: I've only been a part of one train before.
Speaker 3: It was a train like.
Speaker 1: One, two, three three.
Speaker 5: It was like one one guy with first, like a line.
Speaker 3: So y'all never never together.
Speaker 5: Once, never together it was, but it was like ran trains. It's the only time Bill, why you Classic.
Speaker 3: Nineteen was it in the basement. So that's where a lot of them happened.
Speaker 1: In New Orleans.
Speaker 8: And so and so.
Speaker 1: Like I was, we were all playing Madden.
Speaker 5: I remember telling my homies. I was like, yeah, I got a girl coming over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta go.
Speaker 5: And two of my homies left with my boy. I say his name, Uh, who cares my boy around?
Speaker 3: He was like.
Speaker 1: My boy alright, he was like yo, man, Yeah, they said, she a front. You gotta see you she about you know, see she about that life, put it in her mind, put on fans, put that wheel in the back. I'm like, what he's like? Way he talks like, what.
Speaker 5: Will educate me?
Speaker 1: That's sweet. So the girl comes over and this girl never realized what was going on. So the girl comes over and we're all talking, right, everybody's talking, everybody's getting cool, blah blah, and she just looked and she literally everybody's in the room, me and rob My boy, Drew and one more guy can remember what it was. And she looked at me and she goes, hmm, it's just motion to like go into the other room. So we left him there and I go into the other room, me and her messing around.
Speaker 5: I'll leave.
Speaker 1: I'll come back out of rodstill in there playing Madden, playing against the computer. That's how you know that that nigga is trying to stick around and see what's happened. Nobody plays a fucking computer. So he's playing and then he goes yo, So I'll go listen.
Speaker 5: I don't know if she's gonna be down for this, so I don't wanna like.
Speaker 3: Like what you don't I'm.
Speaker 1: Telling you, this is this. I'm telling you. I don't know if she'll be down for this, So just chill, don't do anything, do anything because we haven't really discussed this, and I don't think that she's gonna be into this. Like he's like, okay, cool. So we're in the other room. I'll never forget this moment. We're in the other room. And so it's like the moonlight is coming through the moonlight. The moonlight is coming through the moonlight is coming through the window the blinds, and I'm behind her. So I'm behind her.
Speaker 5: I'll in all of a sudden, she is not paying attention.
Speaker 1: She's facing the window, and all of a sudden, I see the door and the door opens. And Rob was big.
Speaker 5: He was a big dude.
Speaker 1: And he comes walking into the room and he's got his he's got his dick in his hands. And then he starts walking over to like where her head is maybe and i' might I might. I look at him like I'm like I looked at him. I'm like no, like like I'm like, yo, no, no, no, And then he and then he listen, this is what happens. He then.
Speaker 5: Goes back out and he just to go back out of the room.
Speaker 1: He goes back in front of the bed and drops down in front of like the base board, like the base of the bed.
Speaker 5: Like he's on the ground, and.
Speaker 1: She doesn't hear any of this, doesn't hear anything, I swear to you, and then and and then so because I didn't become uncomfortable with fucking her with him in the room, her with him in the room.
Speaker 5: I then I stopped at the man.
Speaker 1: I need a break.
Speaker 5: She goes a break, like what do you need a break for? Like like like what I'm like, I'm like, yill, Yeah, I need a break.
Speaker 1: I need a break.
Speaker 5: And we laid there until we fell asleep.
Speaker 3: Where did he go?
Speaker 1: He stayed on the floor, Like this is a true.
Speaker 5: I don't know why he did not leave the room.
Speaker 1: He watched like I don't he was watching for he was he's watching or hearing for a second.
Speaker 6: And then we laid there and then you saved her from me to a moment, you know, I saved myself from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saved myself in this situation. I don't remember.
Speaker 4: I like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like for me, I'm trying to think in that situation, like what more could I have said to be like yo? I said she wasn't. I don't think she was.
Speaker 4: Down so chill, like she felt uncomfortable even like yeah, that's a bad situation to be in. But I don't know, maybe you have to be more serious with your homeboys because they just think back in the day.
Speaker 3: That no, that's what happened.
Speaker 1: I just would know.
Speaker 3: I knew some girls that they would have sex with the guy and then oh, the guy would come in.
Speaker 4: And I heard about it, like I mean if even though I was there in high school, when I was hearing about this epidemic, I was like, oh no, that's she don't really little self esteem.
Speaker 3: There's a problem here. It's not it's not. This is not normal.
Speaker 1: It's not but it was not to happen.
Speaker 4: Let me say, from a woman's perspective, the worst thing you can ever do in life is to assume some ship like that and so that on a girl because.
Speaker 3: They will immediately feel rapeyl rape. It's called ra.
Speaker 8: Not yeah, oh no, I.
Speaker 3: Mean look, have you ever paid the position with America? I have, and I was traumatized. And then I'm also like, well, what the fuck did you think this was? Like?
Speaker 5: Are you just just try every way in.
Speaker 3: A situation like really, yeah, I have this guy I was dating one. This was my first guy ever lost my virginity too, and the first guy you ever lost, the first guy.
Speaker 4: I lost my virginity too, lost multiple time, didn't didn't count the first and I.
Speaker 3: Was in high school.
Speaker 6: I was because I lost her virginiay pretty young, and that's what I'm saying, Like we were, they were young.
Speaker 3: I don't have cookies day here, putings on meet them at that time.
Speaker 1: I feel like.
Speaker 6: Anyway, I felt like at that time, you know, I don't know, we're so promiscuous at that point age.
Speaker 1: I never did it.
Speaker 6: I never did it, but I had a guy try when I was fifteen years old. But I knew girls that were doing that every weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't not for for four and they were like semi popular for a second. It was like a weird popularity slash.
Speaker 4: Whole thing was no, no, never ever ever, no, how like much I was excited about discovery might be trying as a teenager and I had a lot of sex I was.
Speaker 3: There was like there's it's very raby.
Speaker 1: No, it's there was some nasty ship that was going on.
Speaker 3: It's very homosexual.
Speaker 4: I mean science the numbers, there's hella guys and one vagina.
Speaker 3: It's very homofy.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like two of my homies, Like they they meant this girl in black Men, and then like they came back and I just remember the I remember seeing the girl walk in.
Speaker 5: I'm like, yeah, it looks like a girl that you know your right on.
Speaker 1: And then they when I came back into the because I left, and then when I came back into the apartment, there was like blue magic hair grease because that's what they were using the loup.
Speaker 3: Bro, Oh my god, this is true. These are a few horror stories, a.
Speaker 1: True story, but but I just I just remember, like I just remember, like it's like it was almost like in college, like yeah, bro, like they would test you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you got a girl coming over, and you can't be bitch. You can't say it off with that train now.
Speaker 1: Like dog, no, I can't say it off with that.
Speaker 5: I don't like you don't sneak off that train.
Speaker 19: I actually don't want all of you to the girl that I like, I don't want to see her dicks. Well, I'm fucking that's gonna make me soft, Like I don't I can't even focus. And there's like I've been into like sex parties and shit, I can't focus.
Speaker 3: It's too much going on. I can't focus with someone's watching me. And even if I like, I can't. Yeah, I don't get it.
Speaker 4: The only time it ever looks sexy is and savages the movie when the white girl had the two like finance white boys and.
Speaker 3: They I mean, I like her voyeurism, but that's not voyeurism. Like I don't want. Yeah, I don't know, are into it.
Speaker 4: I'm not judging if you're into a game things for some people's thing just like maybe like my pre my programming won't allow it.
Speaker 8: I can't.
Speaker 3: I'm not with it.
Speaker 1: No, man, listen, listen, I listen.
Speaker 5: There was there was a point where it really it went, it went, it was going too far.
Speaker 1: It was a whole thing.
Speaker 4: Don't let you know the difference between like women and men in society and what's fucking acceptable.
Speaker 3: And what's not. No, oh my gosh, that's true. Well I hate to end on that really depressing as what's depressing about it? I don't know. I feel like, god damn if I feel like I need to include like you've been raped, Like.
Speaker 8: He's not.
Speaker 1: Here's the deal. Here's the deal. So I'm saying is like this is very important dudes out there, if you get that little quickening in your mind that something is wrong, man, go with that ship because you like means no.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, like, not know, it would have been a lot of these women later on then they're like, realized, I don't want.
Speaker 1: To it couldn't even be in the situation to where which is right. You just pop up like I didn't have that type of Other guys will be like yo, man here too, and I knew that that I didn't.
Speaker 6: Have that that wasn't gonna be me like I so well, then once that girl, sometimes you have to have foresight four people, you know what I mean, And in those situations, obviously this is the girl was damaged.
Speaker 3: There was some ship going on, or maybe she liked it.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like sometimes you have to have foresight four people. And thank God for fans.
Speaker 8: And he's like, no, I can think this is okay because that is fucking that's gonna be.
Speaker 5: So he's gonna be so thrilled that I told that story. Didn't try that ever again, it's a story. It's maybe y'all gonna have to take his name, take his name, never.
Speaker 1: Be it never happened.
Speaker 3: It never happened, So.
Speaker 5: I guess it didn't happen.
Speaker 1: Nigga know who he is. You know what, It's gonna be funny for the homies.
Speaker 20: You do take his name because they know because I told that, I told that story. Well she doesn't know, well she will know. She never no, I never, she never saw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just let you know.
Speaker 5: I stopped my boyfriend putting dick in your face.
Speaker 1: Now, she never, she never, she never saw laid that.
Speaker 3: What the do you think?
Speaker 5: Do you think you're gonna make up?
Speaker 1: And yo, all Joseus side, it's still the funniest thing. This dude is a really big guy. Why the did you that?
Speaker 5: Asked him? I'm like, yo, why didn't you? And he was like, yo, man, I didn't want to make no noise about you.
Speaker 3: Didn't you didn't care.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm like, what is going on with you?
Speaker 5: And we told that story so many times.
Speaker 1: I remember, Uh. The funniest thing ever my brother Emmett. My brother Emmitt was like because at this time I was fat and I was fat, and Emmy was like and it looked at me. He's like this she was about to let you two niggas. He's like, are you sure this bitch don't need to commit suicide?
Speaker 6: My god.
Speaker 3: We're not hush. We're not like shaming if you're into the two guys all the time.
Speaker 8: But for fellas, it does need to be pretty discussed.
Speaker 3: Don't walk in there with your dick out.
Speaker 5: That could be very bad, very come in there with your dick out by the moonlight.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's very disrespectful.
Speaker 8: It's very caught off guard.
Speaker 3: It's very aggressive. But guys, is that it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, ladies, it was so much fun for y'all to have me.
Speaker 3: Thanks for coming on. I feel like I know you so much deeper.
Speaker 5: Now, y'all deep in the valley. This ship is basically in Oha.
Speaker 3: We know we're's not We're valley girls, man, and welcome to our hood. I come downtown a lot, actually, so I hit you up when I go back, when I go down there. But you work all you work every day during the night. Do you live with your girlfriend?
Speaker 8: I just want to know if that's the pee and I'm downtown or.
Speaker 3: Something heavy your home? Many to use your bath? Actually, I'm an avid papa squatter, so I.
Speaker 6: Want to do that squat and pee everywhere and her child are professional pop squatters.
Speaker 3: His for life? All right, Well, you need to see that his next.
Speaker 6: Yes, And I'm a tree, good nons, good choices about him, not a girl.
Speaker 21: But I'm sweaty daddy to lady kick me involved in that, he said, She said, crowded. I know that ain't nobody got prop to those who deserve.
Speaker 5: It, And believe me, y'all, he's worth it.
Speaker 21: So here is to the because we got through the past and finally bought the body.
Speaker 3: That could make you laugh. You so crazy. I think I want to have your baby laugh. Guess.