Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Wednesday. It's an ask Doctor Jesse Wednesday because we are wrapping this bad boy up for the week. After this show, it's time to go do Thanksgiving with family. I have to tell you about what the wife signed us up for. We'll talk about that tonight. But someone wants to talk about, well, we have many questions. We're gonna talk about that dome video, the hungover drunk. I don't know what she was, but it was really bad. I'll get to that in a moment. Someone wants to know if Joe's gonna pardon hunter her? Why do we need to send it to approve of Trump's nominees?
Speaker 2: Why is that?
Speaker 1: Someone ask a question about that did the Deep State? How did they miss this selection? They didn't want Trump to win? And someone wants to talk about putting nuts in the dessert. All that and so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. So my email inbox was full about the video scene round the world. By now, I'm sure you have seen it. In the off chance you haven't, I'm gonna play you the audio in just a couple seconds. It's thirty seconds of dome Kamala Harris. So there's more to this video than just what you've seen and what you've heard. Because the thirty seconds I'm gonna play it's bad. It sounds bad, and I will tell you I realize we're on radio right now. It looks even worse. She looks that everyone's calling her drunk. Maybe she is, I don't know. Oh, but she looks to use horse terms like she's been rowed hard and put away wet. She looks beat up, worn out, possibly drunk, hungover. She looks terrible and sounds even worse. And the more I looked into this, the more I started to ask myself something.
Speaker 3: Just have to remind you, don't you ever let anybody take your power from you. You have the same power that you did before November fifth, and you have the same purpose that you did, and you have the same ability to engage and inspire. So don't ever let anybody or any circumstance take your power from you.
Speaker 1: Okay, but here's the thing that thirty seconds you saw. It was put up by the Official Account for Democrats. In fact, that's the name of the account the Democrats, their official account. They not only put that video up, they took that thirty second SoundBite out from a nine minute monologue she did. No one knows this because it's not what was seen around the world. She sat down and talked for nine minutes. They grabbed thirty seconds of Maybe it was maybe her most nonsensical thirty seconds. I watched the whole nine minutes, so you didn't have to. Maybe her worst thirty seconds was that thirty seconds, And definitely her worst looking thirty seconds was that thirty seconds. Yes, in that thirty seconds she looks terrible. She looks terrible the whole time, but in the very beginning she doesn't look as run down and haggard as she does there. So I have a theory. My theory is this dome everyone remembers the palace coup that knifed Joe Biden and shoved him out of the White House.
Speaker 2: I know you got that.
Speaker 1: Remember Joe Biden was the Nominee's about to be the nominee officially at the convention, and then because his poll numbers looked bad. I still can't believe they just did this. His pool numbers looked bad. Didn't look like he was going to beat Trump. Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama and the other board members of the system just simply shoved him out, bard him from running again, forced his hand out of the race, and then they took a billion dollars and they handed the nomination. They handed the Democrat nomination for president in a billion dollars to Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: And then she lost.
Speaker 1: And she didn't just lose, she got wiped out. I'm still floored by those exit poll numbers I saw yesterday. I forget where I saw them, so forgive me for that. But it was a breakdown of every demographic, men, women, black, white, Latino, Asian, every single demographic. Republicans gained everyone. They didn't lose in a single demographic. Now, no, no, I mean, let me clarify. Let me clarify. I know that like the black vote, I know Republicans lost it. But what I'm saying is we gained, we gained black voters. We didn't lose Black voters, we gained Latino voters, we gained female voters. Get we did better than we've done ever. Kamala Harris was handed the nomination in a billion dollars and she didn't lose, she got slaughtered.
Speaker 2: And so what I believe.
Speaker 1: Is we have a post election poop throwing contest that's happening right now with Democrats, and it's vicious. It's extremely vicious, because these are naturally vicious, soulless demons anyway. And what they're doing is they're arguing over which direction the party should go. And you're seeing this play out publicly a lot. Should we continue to wade into all the cultural crap, the LGBTQ stuff. One side says yes, the other side says, no, wait, you can't do that. It's turning people off. The other side's talking about how far left do we go? Look, James Carvill, actually, James Carvil's been on the news every other day chewing people out for the dumb things they do.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you another huge error shoot in the arts is when people said campaigns need to reflect progressive values, No they don't. Campaigns are authoritarian by their nature. If I will run in a twenty twenty eight campaign, and I have some little schnot knows twenty three year old saying I'm going to resign if you don't do this. Not only would I fired on the spot. I would find out who hired them and fire that person on the spot. I'm really not interested and your uninformed, stupid opinion. It's the whether you're going Joe Rogan or not. And there were people that worked in the White House that were protesting because they didn't like the president's policy in Gaza who didn't get the fuck out of the White House.
Speaker 1: That that was a very profanity laced tirade that I have seen play out several times over the last two weeks. A lot of older, saltyier Democrats like Carville think this complete communist push by Democrats is insane and it's turning off the public. But the younger it's mostly age based. The younger Democrats, the aocs who will be in leadership for decades, they don't see it that way at all. They see it as they haven't gone left enough. Either way, there is a civil war right now taking place within the Democrat Party and it's going to play out for the next four years as they try to figure out what we want to be. Who's the nominee going to be because look on the outside looking in right now, it should be Josh Shapiro he's the scumbag governor of Pennsylvania, and he is a far lefty, but he's not viewed that way in Pennsylvania. He's viewed as a moderate. He's very popular there. He should, there's no question he should be the Democrat nominee in twenty twenty eight in that ultra important swing state of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: But he's Jewish.
Speaker 1: He's a Jew, and the older Democrats, like the Carvel types, would have no issue with that. They wouldn't care about that. The younger ones hate Jews. So now now you have this war. It is, it's nasty, and in my opinion, they took that thirty seconds from Kamala Harris's nine minute video, the official Democrat account took that thirty seconds where she looked her worst and sounded her worst, and they did it on purpose. I think there is a lasting bitterness within the Democrat party that she was handed the nomination and that she was given a billion dollars and instead she presided over Democrats being wiped out from California to New York, wiped out. I think that lasting resentment. I think they're gonna shove her out, and I know the poll numbers right now say that Kamala Harris is the leader, that she's currently for twenty twenty eight, the presumptive nominee, she got like forty one percent. I think the next closest person was like eleven or twelve. Like she was way way way ahead. However, remember this, it's the Democrat Party. The people are not going to be making that decision. The donors will be making that decision. And if you're a big time Democrat donor, what if you what if you raised fifty million dollars for Kamala Harris and then watched her get wiped out nationwide? The donors might very well say no, no, no, no, no, no no no, that's never happening again. Choose someone else, or you're not getting any of my money. I think they're sabotaging Kamala Harris's career.
Speaker 2: That's what I think.
Speaker 1: There's no there's no possible way you would choose that video and that thirty seconds and publicize it on purpose. Nobody's that stupid. Even Democrats anyway, is joking to pardon his son. Let's talk about that next. Feeling a little stocky, follow like and subscribe on social at Jesse Kelly DC it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday, I feel like it's Friday because it's asked doctor Yasie. Wednesday, we just talked about that unbelievable, hilarious Dome video they put out online where she looked and sounded just terrible. I guess she was on vacation in Hawaii. Maybe she was at the casino. She looks like she had a rough run of it. It looks like she's spent the weekend in Vegas with all of her college buddies. That's what it looks like. She looked like she'd gone through it. So Jewish producer Chris was just talking about what we were talking about the Democrat presidential ticket and how the thing that makes the most sense would be Josh Shapiro in Pennsylvania because again, as much as I hate him, it's very popular, viewed as moderate even though he's not. But he's Jewish, and they already determined we can't run a jew because half the Democrat base now hates Jewish people. And then Chris said it's got to be Newsome, just Shapiro Newsom. Well, here's something else, and this is kind of how life works, right if if we're hiring somebody. Let's say we're hiring another producer, which we're not right now. But let's say we're hiring another producer. And let's say we go to WOR in New York, WR great station, and we go to WR and we say, hey, you have any extra producers or somebody who can come work exclusively for the show. And of course Tom Cutty, he's the mand he would help me out if I needed it. Yeah, Jesse, I got somebody. I think you like him. When we hire this new producer and he turns out to be a total scumbag, which nobody at WR would be. But he turns out to be a dirt ball, he's stealing our cheeseballs, shows up late to work, He's a total disaster. I have to fire the guy in two weeks. Well, now I need another producer, and now I probably won't go ask WOR because that guy didn't work out. And now there's a stain. Even if it's unfair, there's a stain on WOR. I think, by the way, there's no stay on WR. I think California when it comes to national Democrat politics, I think there might be a staying there. They have a hard time getting over again because of Kamala Harris, because this is what has happened, and Newsom's got this exact same problem. What really really hurt Harris so much? Part of the reason she wouldn't do interviews, she was so reclusive. What really hurt her was she had a lifetime, a career of taking far left, looney positions on things on camera, and so the Trump campaign very wisely would grab these things and they play them on TV. We all turned on the television and we all saw an ad with Kamala Harris talking about giving free training surgeries to prisoners. Why why is there so much video of her out there day? Because she ran for politics. She ran as a Democrat in California, And in California, if you want to win Democrats primaries, because the primary is the only thing that matters. Once you get through the primary, you're gonna win to your Democrat. If you want to win a Democrat primary in California, you have to run to the left of Mao Zedong and once you're done with that, then you'll get elected. The problem is, the nation does not look like California politically at all. The nation doesn't look like me either. I know I'm on the far far right. The nation looks like Pennsylvania, center right, mostly a little bit right, but not too far right. The nation looks like Michigan. The nation looks like these rust belt swing states, where yes, you have some hard lefties, you have some hard rightings, but for the most part, it looks kind of center right.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 1: Well, if you're a California politician like Gavin Newsom. Back to the point Chris was making about putting Newsom on the ticket, run Shapiro and then run Newsom, Newsom has the exact same problem Dome ran into, and national Democrats will know it. Newsom has had to govern like a far left loon, and there's a lot of video of Gavin Newsom governing like a loon.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Newsom is much much smoother than Kamala Harris. Like I said before, he's a very talented politician. Don't email me. I hate him too. I hate him a lot. I get it, but he's a very very talented politician.
Speaker 2: He's a much better.
Speaker 1: Messager than she is. But still he's had to take these far left positions. I don't know. If you're a Democrat and you're one of these powerbroker types. I don't know if you can risk running another Californian. Now, what's that saying? Money talks at the same time? How much Democrat money comes from California? Democrat billionaires A lot, a lot, and you always follow the money. Anyway, get back to the questions, Jesse, do you think Joe Biden will be the worst president ever in pardon his son? Or do you think Joe Biden will be the worst father ever and not pardon his son? Also, do you think Trump would pardon Hunter if he had the opportunity.
Speaker 2: Okay, so.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna put it out there, Chris, write this one down. I will own it if I'm wrong. I think Donald Trump is going to pardon Hunter Biden for Joe. It's not an accident. Joe Biden's already had Trump over for lunch. It's not an accident. Joe Biden and his people already put out publicly that he will be helping Donald Trump with the transition. He's going to show up for the inauguration. He's being mister good guy. Now, well, that's not how Democrats operate anymore. Democrats are the filthy party with Nancy Pelosi tearing things up behind Donald Trump in the State of the Union. Why is Joe being such a good guy. I think Donald Trump is going to pardon Hunter Biden for him. That's what I believe. In fact, I bet you the deal has already been struck. So write that one down, Chris. I'll own it if I'm wrong. Hope I am wrong, But that's kind of the way it goes out there. Let us move on and talk about the Senate and other things. Let's first talk about chock. In fact, Senators, you need to listen. Your tea levels are shockingly low. All of America's tea levels are low. Anyway, We've lost half our testosterone in fifty years, half of it, but in the Senate they've lost all of it, one hundred percent in fifty years. There's now no more testosterone in the United States Senate. That's why every GOP senator needs to get on a male vitality stack from chalk natural herbal supplements that will have your T levels jacked through the roof twenty percent in ninety days. Twenty percent. Do you know the difference you will see in your entire life with the twenty percent higher T level? Get email Vitality Stack and take advantage of the Black Friday special running in November. Unlock a massive discount on subscriptions using the code Jesse Chuck dot com choq dot com promo code Jesse. Let's talk about the Senate next. This is the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday, a pre Thanksgiving. It's Thanksgiving Eve. If you will remember, you can email the show. If you'd like Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You can leave us voicemails.
Speaker 5: I have a question with the abortion issue. Everybody's talking about, well, to abort, not to What people do not talk about is a third option, adoption. There are plenty of people who are willing to take the baby if they would just have it.
Speaker 2: And there's nothing more blessed in the world than adoption.
Speaker 1: I've always thought this, people who adopt, that just it's snatching a child. It's completely changing someone's life. It's changing someone's life in significant ways. And if you are one of those adopted children, maybe that's you. I understand that, I know many, and I understand that.
Speaker 2: It's different for you. It feels different.
Speaker 1: But thank your parents, Thank your parents. Your parents who adopted you a great deal because I know it feels different, but wow, did they change the entire direction of your life.
Speaker 2: It's wonderful, wonderful, Oh.
Speaker 1: Jesse demnos grandes. Can you explain, perhaps once again if I missed it, why we need Senate approval for Trump's nominees. Also, many prayers to your family. I lost my pop two years ago. Still hits me where I take a day and just look at the sky. I love the show. His name is callioh Okay, it's in the constitution, right.
Speaker 2: We remember.
Speaker 1: When the other side gets power, we love the checks and balances.
Speaker 2: We love that.
Speaker 1: Now hold on Congress needs to stop them the Supreme Court. But when we get power, we want to get things done. We want to get things done quickly, and we're not worried about the checks and balances.
Speaker 2: As worried about it.
Speaker 1: So anytime we run into roadblocks like the United States Senate, That's why Matt Gates went down the United States Senate. Whenever we run into those roadblocks, we say things to ourselves. So why do we even need the Senate? Well, you don't ever want a king, And yes, Trump has a lot of latitude as President of the United States of America, every single president does. President has a great deal of power, but when it comes to heading up these various departments, you really really need at least a secondary check on things.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: We don't like that secondary check right now. But that's our fault, that's Red state gopeer's fault. We continue to send losers to the United States Senate. We could send anyone we want. South Dakota could send anyone they want. South Dakota is like sixty five sixty six percent Republican. If you're a Republican running statewide in that state, you cannot possibly lose. You can't lose. They would elect me. They would elect me. With all the things I say, everything, I believe that if I got through a Republican primary, they would elect me. South Dakota's two senators are Mike Rounds and John Thune. That is so pathetic, pathetic, Louisiana, looking at you, Texas. Well, we got one of them right at least, but with no excuse Texas me talking to me, South Carolina, good grief. Until we change that, until we get involved in primaries, our senators will continue to disappoint us. And this is really something. I harp on it all the time because it's something that you are going to have to take a leadership role in. That's part of being the hyper informed. As we talked before, you are uniquely informed. You probably don't think you are, or you probably don't realize how much more informed you are than the average everyday voter, including Republicans.
Speaker 2: But I am.
Speaker 1: I'm surrounded by these people. I don't hang out in political circles. I don't live in DC or New York City or anything like that. I live work in worship around normal people, non political people, and things that are painfully obvious to me, things that you and I have talked about for days and days. My neighbors will get together for a gathering of some kind and they're lost. They have no idea, none, they don't know anything. It's amazing how little they know compared to me. And I'm a moron. And it's not because I'm smarter. I'm just very interested in power, in politics, in the direction of the country, so I pay more attention. Well, that's you too, and you are going to have to when it comes to these primaries. You have a responsibility because you already vote in primaries, and you already vote the right way.
Speaker 2: I know you do.
Speaker 1: You have a responsibility, though, to spread that out amongst friends and family, because they don't.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 1: If you're listening to me right now in South Dakota, I know you already dislike John Thune. I know that you probably vote against him every single primary. If you're listening to the sound of my voice, I get that. Guess what, Your Republican mom doesn't have any idea.
Speaker 2: There's anything wrong with John Thune.
Speaker 1: She probably does vote in the primary, and she votes for John Thune every time he looks so nice. You have to help mom. You have to help your fellow employees. You have to help people you go to church with. You have to help your neighbors or synagogue. Chris, Sorry, but you have to help people.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine there are many synagogues in South Dakota. There can't be a lot of you people up there, right, Chris. They just can't be There aren't that many people up there anyway. Do you have any members of the tribe up there that you know?
Speaker 2: Any Nobody? None? No, I didn't think so.
Speaker 1: It's probably impossible to get a good Bagel in that state impossible. Anyway, back to what we were saying, you you have the burden of leadership because you know you care about these issues, you know these issues, and therefore we have to talk to friends and family it.
Speaker 2: I'm warning you right now.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's just because I'm old and short tempered. I get frustrated a lot when I'm talking to them because you think, you think, okay, maybe there'd be they were behind me. Of course they don't. They may not know everything I know, but I bet you they know half. I bet no, No, they don't. They know nothing, absolutely nothing. I told you one of my neighbors. One of my neighbors thought that Pete heg Seth's stuff was a complete disaster because that's what he'd read in the news. That's what he saw one headline. He thought hegg Seth was done, and I had to break the entire thing down for him. It's maddening, Jesse. It is hard to believe that the all wise, all knowing Deep States screwed up the Democrats in this election. Why. It essentially says, why how could they miss it? Okay, So let's talk about this, because I remember I used to say I thought I thought Donald Trump was going down, not not in the election. I thought they were gonna throw him in prison or murder him. I did, and it looked like they were going to what Chris Chris said, I was close. Well, yeah, here's that's the thing. Those were very reasonable predictions at the time because they were trying to throw him in prison and they were two inches away from murdering him. But before we get to the rest of the deep state stuff and things like that, let's do let's remember how close we came to having President Kamala Harris for four years, not with just the assassination attempt. Those criminal cases, yeah, they were all ridiculous charges, but those were brought in jurisdictions where the communists controlled everything. They actually did convict him in New York City. In Georgia, he was going to go to state prison waiting on his appeal once they convicted him in Georgia. But then Fanny Willis had an affair with the guy she put in charge of it, and it blew the whole Georgia case up. We were a breath away from Donald Trump running a presidential campaign from state prison in Georgia. And that is before they almost blew him, blew his head off. Donald Trump got shut in the head, shut in the head. We were that close to four years of president Kamala Harris. So I, I mean, we're gonna talk about this all wise, all knowing deep state stuff. But let's just take a moment and take that in. We uh, we came really close to everything changing. And I'll tell you what if you don't see God and all that, I don't know what to tell you, because man, we were very close. Anyway, let's talk about this all wise, all knowing deep state. Next, you're listening to the Oracle love this one. It's a scream baby, the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on AH. Of course, if he miss any part of the show down there the whole thing on iHeart Spotify iTunes. Okay, So the guy's talking about it's hard to believe. How did the all wise, all knowing deep state screw it up and allow Democrats to lose? Well again, remember, they tried to murder Donald Trump, and they almost did murder Donald Trump, and they tried to throw Donald Trump in prison. So it's not as if they didn't do everything they possibly could. But I would have cautioned you about something. The communist is many, many, many things. He is vicious, ravenous, a religious zealate. He's always on offense, always on the attack. He is all those things. But all wise and all knowing he is not. Don't take the enemy you hate and make him more powerful.
Speaker 2: And smarter than he actually is.
Speaker 1: Most of these people are morons and all of these people are scumbags, and that holds them back. Look, you could see it with the internal divisions they're having.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: It's not that internal divisions are unique after a party loses an election, but how nasty and vicious they are with each other, just their natural demonic nature really really holds them back. They are not all wise, they are not all knowing. Yes, the deep state is extremely powerful. It is a big, big, big deal that the intelligence agencies of this country, the pentagon of this country, they feel that they are actually in charge, and they will work to oppose anyone who tries to stop them. It's a big deal, it is. But they are not all wise, and they are not all knowing. And yes, they try to murder him and throw him in prison, but they failed. Now we will see how successful he can be.
Speaker 2: At cleaning them out.
Speaker 1: Let's get back to the questions, shall we, Doctor Jay, please enlighten me. How is it that the party that ran on the platform of joy feels the need to suck every last bit of joy from anything they come into contact with. Well, I'm not just trying to be glib. They lie about everything all the time, everything, all the time. I've talked to you about this since the election. When you think back to the election they ran, and it wasn't just Kamala Harris, Democrat after Democrat after Democrat, they lied about every single position they had. They all pretended to be tough on the border, They all pretend like they just lied through their teeth and act as if they campaign as if they're moderates, and then when they get in there, they govern from the hard heart left. They lie about everything all the time. But this goes way beyond American Democrats. This really is a communist thing. You see. You know they're committed to the revolution. You know, they're religiously committed to what they're doing. So every problem to them, every time there's opposition or a problem for them, it's always always viewed as a messaging problem. Surely, it's not the fault of the revolution. Surely it's not the fault of our fault of our disastrous policies. We just haven't used the right words. You know, they do that all the time. I remember Obama used to do this all the time, and then Joe Biden did it all the time when he was asked about, Hey, why are people unhappy with this?
Speaker 2: Why are people?
Speaker 1: You know, they'd ask Joe Biden, why are people unhappy with the economy? And they would all they can't help themselves, they'd say some version of well, people just don't really realize yet what we've done. Yet, You're all just too dumb to realize. You see, maybe if you knew more in some of them, the ones who aren't politicians, they can be more honest about how they feel. Here's Sharon Stone. Listen to what she said.
Speaker 6: My country is in its adolescence. Adolescence is very arrogant. Adolescence thinks it knows everything. Adolescence is naive and ignorant and arrogant. And we are in our ignorant, arrogant adolescence. We haven't seen this before in our country. So Americans who don't travel, who eighty percent don't have a passport, who are uneducated, are in their extraordinary naivete.
Speaker 1: You're talking about you because you voted for Trump. She is less delicate than a politician. She's just more honest. But that's how they all feel.
Speaker 2: It's not my.
Speaker 1: Policies that are the problem. You're stupid, Alec Bodwin too.
Speaker 7: What's happening You might not learn from the news television. News in the United States is a business. They have to make money. And again not to go into great detail about that, but there's a whole there's a vacuum.
Speaker 2: There is a gap, if you.
Speaker 7: Will, in information for Americans. Americans are very uninformed about reality. What's really going on with climate change, Ukraine, is you name it, all the biggest topics in the world. Americans have an appetite for a little bit of information.
Speaker 1: You see. For them, it's a messaging problem. You you're just too stupid. You don't understand like they understand. Of course, it's never them, it's never their fall. Every problem is a messaging problem. So they lie about everything at all times. And they do this simply as a matter of strategy because they have nothing moral against it. Is there again, they're fighting the revolution.
Speaker 6: Sure, a reverence for the truth might become might have become a bit of a distraction that is preventing us from finding consensus and getting important things done.
Speaker 1: It's always just a messaging problem. Either you're too stupid you need to be educated more, or the things you listen to that aren't them that they need to be controlled. Here's that same lady. This first Amendments. What a challenge. Number one challenge here that we see is, of course, the First Amendment in the United States.
Speaker 6: Is a fairly robust.
Speaker 3: Protection of rights.
Speaker 1: And gosh, think about everything we could get done if we didn't have this, this first Amendment that allowed you to just say whatever you wanted. If I could just control that, That's how the communist thinks. If I could just control that, if I could stop that, if I could if I could stop you just from just saying anything, if I could control everything, then you wouldn't be stupid. He never ever, ever looks in the mirror ever and says, maybe it's me, Maybe my policies are not good or not popular. He doesn't think like that at all at all. He's a revolutionary. Everything is done for the cause of the revolution, all right, people want to talk about dessert. People want to talk about this commission. They're angry about some rhinos that are on this Doge Commission, Thanksgiving, many other things to discuss on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Before we get to that, Let's talk about Tunnel to Towers, shall we. Let's talk about this wonderful organization that makes a very tough holiday season wonderful for people. This is when they really really step it up and they take care of these fallen first responder families and Gold Star families and catastrophically injured veterans. And you're doing that when you help Tunnel to Towers. When you give them eleven dollars a month, that's all they've ever asked for, eleven dollars a month. Most people sign up, they give it automatically, and you never know what's gone. But when you give eleven dollars a month to Tunnel to Towers, it goes exactly where you want it to go. More than ninety five cents of every dollar goes right to the families. And during this season, this challenging season, where you look around and Mom's gone, that is gone, it means so much more.
Speaker 2: Now go to t the number two t dot org.
Speaker 1: Ttoot dot org will be back.