Speaker 1: Welcome in, everybody to Fantasy Grows MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Bet three six five Bet five bucks. You get one hundred and fifty and bonus Petsuendia do what but only when you use the promo code leading Off. It's me Joey p that's the Welsh, and it's you the Peanuts and the Cracker Jacks. Who makes this show? Go Welsh. We've got a lot to get to today. We've got some injuries. We've got the guy back to back home runs after not having any home runs. I think someone named Torko Sin's getting red hot. Let's go, and of course the good, the bad, the ugly, a little bit of wagering, a little bit of home run calls and Welsh. I kind of want to start with the home run calls.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, sure, surprise, surprise. Hey, look that Joey called multiple homer. I don't even know what to do anymore. Like, I'm just just into the wind. You know what, we might be getting back to a wheel. We might need to get back to a wheel to get me started here in the near future. We'll see if we get how many how many likes do we usually get on these videos. If we double the likes, we'll bring back the wheel. And I'm gonna start just four likes.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't know. I don't know how many likes we get. Like like the videos, like the videos. Subscribe to Fantasy Pros MLB because remember, if you do, we're still giving this away. I think we're gonna end this this week. I've been talking to the gang. I think it's time for something new here. We still got the trophy Smack Fantasy Baseball Championship Belt available. Subscribe to the channel. Comment on any video. I guess we should say like it and don't forget to ring the bell of notification, so you know if you are the big winner. But well let's start there, because sure, Adlie Rutchman hit not one, but two homers, so it was a beautiful night there. H Burrios, Like you know, he has the numbers against Burrios for his career. We were talking about Burrios being one of these guys where you know winter was coming, and it's been certainly coming for him lately. But I kind of just want to throw the home run board up here already. So I'm back up there, baby. Top five. Let's go. Let's go. Passy still got seventeen, but I went from the right side of the board to the left side of the board. And I can't wait to win that sign flat Junior bat because when I do, I'm gonna break into a million pieces and light it on fire and then I'm gonna come c promo in the history of professional.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what you should do? Then I know I got the best idea. Break it into a million pieces, get the address of everybody else on the home run board, and send them little pieces. Yeah, send every single one of them a piece. That's what I would do.
Speaker 1: And it's just like a V. Somebody got a G or someone got like an RN.
Speaker 2: And O in one sign every single piece and be like, here you go, you filthy animal. So yeah, I don't know. I I'm trying with the home run calls. You know, yesterday I had Oneil Cruz and he got a double and I bet him to get two total bases. You know, I like to bet my home run calls on two total bases. But I just say, I can't get there, Joe, You've been red red hot. I'm just gonna have to sit at the bottom, just looking up at everybody, please.
Speaker 1: Far away from the board though, I mean, you were scratching double dish its.
Speaker 2: So I think I'm at nine right now, so I think I have to have a big day, and I haven't had a big day in a while. So that's why the wheel might be coming back very soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am. I am the heel of this program. That is the ultimate heel move for sure. Choltoy Minaga is talking about the great performances. Eight strikeouts for him, five shutout innings, no decision unfortunately against the Braves, but still another really good dominant I mean, let's just say it dominant. That's what it is. He's been dominant that where gets thrown around way too much in sports. He's been dominant in fantasy baseball this year and in real life baseball. So yeah, another great performance.
Speaker 2: And I wanted to mention eighteen swing and whiffs in that start, which is unreal. He continues, it's so crazy. I need to like really get into like the heat map of the zone and everything, because he was a ninety six percent fastball or splitter. He just continues to do that thing, which is insanely crazy. He just deadens that splitter out, so it ends up. You know, you can probably manipulate it so it has the maybe sinker or maybe has the change up type of feel. That thing just absolutely comes out. Thirty three inches of vertical break was max in this start. But it is fastball, it is splitter. He had ten whiffs on the fastball, six on the splitter, a thirty six percent whiff rate, twenty seven percent CSW. I just can't help but always look at it and go, oh, okay, this is gonna keep continuing like this. But you know, you take one of the better stuff, plus like fastballs out there, guys can't hit it, guys can't pick it up. And then you have a secondary pitch that you know you can probably move around the zone and that has the feel of a fastball coming out. This is guys cannot get on top of this. I do think there's gonna be a point soon that that is gonna start happening.
Speaker 1: But we are getting to like six pitch to one ers like that just doesn't happen, you know, is not This is not the dead ball era, This is not the late sixties. It doesn't happen. By the way, Fred Dinger, who takes care of our stuff over there early home run stuff side says Welsh, you have ten, so you have double digits.
Speaker 2: You're right, You're right, there's great, all right, all.
Speaker 1: Right, so don't worry about it. George Kirby held the Royals three hits, six strikeouts, seven uh Andres Munos struck out three guys and bitch one of the third scoreless. So a good game there for my Seattle Mariners. Brady Singer, who was in Welsh's trade video last.
Speaker 2: Week, I want to say, yeah, trade away.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope you listen. Four runs, five innings, a loss for him against that same Mariner team, Mitch Keller, another good start for him. So Mitch Keller throws a complete game now, six more shoutout, innings, seven ks. So I'm looking at Mitch Keller, I'm looking at Jared Jones. I'm looking because they signed Mitch Keller for extension. I remember in the off season here, so Keller Jones schemes. The Pirates of the future. Welsh are looking pretty good right now.
Speaker 2: Where are they standing? Where are they in the standings?
Speaker 1: Right, I'll tell you where they stand? Okay, you talk, I'll stand.
Speaker 2: Because yeah, this team yesterday, one thing we probably shouldn't have opened up with I don't know if you saw it. Brian Reynolds was five for five. I tuned in, She oh it is okay, Oh yeah, probably the three up, three down.
Speaker 1: You know, I work so hard every morning. I get up. The roosters crow. I get up and I do the show sheet and look at it. He didn't even look at it.
Speaker 2: By the way I'm sitting.
Speaker 1: The Pirates are nineteen and twenty three. They are two games out of the Wildcard, five and a half out of the Central.
Speaker 2: So that's kind of my point right there, is like this is that that Royals feel. Everyone's like, hey, the Royals is going to make the playoffs and stuff like that. The Pirates are in that They've got an all star closer. They've got now a three man rotation that is not the tippy top. It's not going to compete necessarily with the Mariners, but it's not not going to compete better than what the Diamondbacks are putting out in their front three. You've got Brian Reynolds to lead the way. The team went five for five last night. When I tuned in, I was looking for a cruise to hit that homer at the very end. Brian Reynolds dead center Homer for his fifth hit of the day. Oneal Cruz. Whatever people get on about him, he's hitting around two sixty. He's doing his thing. You have pieces, you have pieces to be competitive. I know this team probably doesn't make anything impactful, doesn't go and make some impactful move or whatever, but it would be the type of recipe where go and trade a little bit of your minor league, go get one good at least one good veteran. I would love to see this team go get some vet pitcher to put into that rotation, and then one more hitter. I just don't know if they will be competitive, but they are in my mind, like you know, at the tippy top of the like more exciting young team.
Speaker 1: A good veteran bat would be a way to go. Okay, I gotta ask Top. I say showtime Imanaga every single time? Why is he keep saying there's an a at the end? Boys? What are we saying wrong? Tyler? Every time we talk about Imanaga, somebody and I think it's Tyler as there was that. You're not saying it right. It's not show Teaga. We say it right every time?
Speaker 2: Maybe not?
Speaker 1: I mean I don't listenery Joe's come out early in the show today.
Speaker 2: I'm not one to question the pronunciation unless I'm you're the last guy, because I you know what the worst part is, I tell people this all the time. I like, I will have it completely right. I saw that Michael, get out of here, Michael, and and then I will I will, like in my head, start to question it, and then I'm done. As soon as I start to question, even if it's right, I am over it and it's done.
Speaker 1: Showing as I see everybody talking about him in the chat, blow and save for him. Look, I'm not worried. He's in a rough patch. It's gonna be fine. Closers go through this, Pictures go through this, Players go through this.
Speaker 2: Edward real quick. The reason people are up is because read Garrett up on Diaz. Because of read Garrett is you know, he's been doing some big stuff. So I think that's why people get all up in arms about Edwin Diaz Blown to Save? Could it be time? Like that's where people are going?
Speaker 1: Are you high? Maybe much money they have invested in crazy? No?
Speaker 2: No, I agree. I'm just telling you what the people are thinking. I'm a spokesman for the people, a man of the people. The Welsh has always been.
Speaker 1: Whoever thinks that I'm telling you is high, Okay, it's not even it's Look, I live in the New York, New Jersey tri state area here. It's not even a blip on the radar here about that. So you could put those fantasy wet dreams aside because it ain't never gonna happen. Okay, would take an injury for him to lose this job, and barring that, nothing else.
Speaker 2: The the the chat with their they're they're poking with the stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm Managa. You're a Naga. He's a Naga too. Wouldn't you want to be an Aga two? I mean, come on, it's chotteau. I mean, I don't understand what's going on. Alex Bregman not showed to Monaga with three four with the double and two homers. You should have pick Bregman last night. That would have been fun. You troll him there, that would have been a good time. Let's get to more fun, just for fun. Spencer Torkleson, I love how Angelo took this personally too at the chat when I said Torkleson is getting hot doesn't make him hot, and he did quotes on me Welsh, but come on, we're having fun. Guy's been terrible. Give him a break. He's got two homers in two games. Let's get excited for Spencer Torkles Okay, please? Can we?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know what the really tough thing about. I mean, obviously you have the former track record which you could work off of, but in May he's hitting two point fifty, he's got those first two home runs, the strikeouts haven't really kind of fallen down, and there's just not quite enough of any data to work with. The thing I hated about the Torkalsen thing in general was his hard hit rate was so low. His barrel rate was so low. There's kind of a like it can't maintain at this level. That's the one positive that I've tried to approach with him. But you know, he had kind of a higher babbit number. His k percentage in general's kind of lower, and his rolling expected well, but chart is starting to move up a little bit, so that's good. But we don't have enough of the data to be like, oh, hey did the barrel percentage? Are the hard hit numbers starting to make that turn? We don't quite have that. Could Torcosen turn it back around, Yeah, sure, but he isn't gonna be worth it.
Speaker 1: Holms after the break last year. You know, I brought that up yesterday and I'm bringing it back up again today because it's not impossible that he gets the thirty again like he was. He had one last April. I think we're two too last April. So it's not like he didn't have an awful start to the season. His batting average was lower last year than it was this April. So let's just he's another one of these guys. You just circle him on your draft board, and if you have the draft or you do draft him, you just realize April's gonna suck, like the year's weeks of the season is gonna be bad.
Speaker 2: Here's what I will tell you. Like he has been chasing in a bad way. His chase contact percentage is almost ten points lower, fifty four percent last year forty five percent this year, but his zone contact percentage is the same. So all he's got to start doing making a few better decisions. If he starts barreling, then the hard hit numbers are gonna come up. Yeah. Well, I'm just saying his chase numbers are not bad, so that that's like the positive. His actual chase numbers are the same as always, but he's not making as much contact when he's chasing, but he's making the contact in the zone. So stop, you know, getting outside the zone. Start making a little bit more contact and maybe we'll get that original version. So I don't know if though, what's available out on the wire is worth Like if Tourkosen were you know, somebody had cut him and you could go and pick him up. My advocating to go and pick him up over what player, That's the thing like I think I was at.
Speaker 1: Not to drop him unless you're in shallow leagues. That's what I was advocating, And you can check that out out Fancy bros dot com. As a hold right up about that, Walkee Penguin brings up a good question here too. Have we ever heard Welsh pronounce my last name?
Speaker 2: I said all the time piece of Pia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there you go. I mean I feel like, yeah, there you go. See Kelly wanted to throw the goatlet down.
Speaker 2: Kelly, I know how you I know you see me as this big, bumbling, stupid idiot as everybody else does. I can't pronounce anything, but like as I stumble right there, like I can get it. I can have I have some things. It is the constant internal chatter that ruins, and that is what creates welshisms. There is a constant chatter that is second guessing the things that come out of my mouth in pronunciation, and that is what causes me to say insanely stupid things. But I can say piez a pia.
Speaker 1: There you go. How about Gabriel Moreno, can you say that solo Homer for him three walks.
Speaker 2: I can't cut wife wire release, no longer need Gabriel.
Speaker 1: Marcin See I'm buying I still. I mean, he's always been a good contact guy. Maybe again it's low start, all right, Let's get to the rookie lookie here, because this is really what I want to talk about. Another prospect comes up, another prospect failure. It feels like so far mansarto for two with a walk, he's in a buck fifty eight three for nineteen, he's gonna walk a double eight. K's how we're feeling about the man child here over the first week.
Speaker 2: I mean, clearly not good to the point there's just not enough great data to tell us any story. I mean, the data we have is not good. The hard hit rate is trash, the expected batting average is trash, and he's struck out. So the things you have to go back on is like what he's done in the minors. He has a really good hitting profile. It's interesting. I wish we had this stuff for the minor leagues because I don't think we're going to talk about it today. But Baseball Savant just released their bat tracking data, which is really fascinating because it gets it. I don't I don't know the full applications yet as I've been playing around with it, but you know it's dealing with bat speed versus bat length. And then you know they've got a couple of terms us it Yeah, will blast and and all this type of stuff there is, there's a there's a blast stat and.
Speaker 1: So it talks about the length of it talks about I'm just I'm just trying to motion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the motion of the ocean.
Speaker 1: But you said, no, you said things. You said it talked about the length.
Speaker 2: Yep, the length of the swing and the speed of the swing. Uh huh. And then there are I know you're going. There's just a couple other terms in there. They use called a blast It's like a blast rate and they turn for it and squared up.
Speaker 1: Joe, they call blast were caught.
Speaker 2: We're talking about data. Listen, how fast you swing it is, how much you passed it? Joe. I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 1: We were already supposed to talk about this today.
Speaker 2: The only thing I was getting at is if we had all of this data in the minor leagues, the thing that works well for a guy like Torkosen is Torkalsen doesn't have a big long swing and he shortens out. And one thing we learned from some of this data is the shorter swing with a faster approach that's gonna have better results for the most part. That's tell people my whole life anywhere. Everyone, Oh Welsh can't pronounced this. Joe can't even get through this. Yes, but I think I think Vantario will be find long term, but for this season, I don't know. I think how he's performing, it's gonna be really hard for them to stick around with or with Manzaro. But he's probably still got three weeks until Kwan comes back, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, that's the whole thing. When Kwank comes back, that might make things a little touch. Jason Vargas, I just traded uh Ober and McGill for a ros A Reina. Did I do a good uh? Jason? I think he did a great uh. To be honest with you, like Ober is a good picture and and McGill has been really solid in the rehab starts. But still a Rosareina is an all star. Rosarina is a guy, you know, a second round pick? Yes, oh yeah, took a lot out of me. What's the X plug numbers on the did did the ex plug come out in some of those new uh after?
Speaker 2: I wish we could. I wish we really could get X plug on there.
Speaker 1: Sounds like if that's I mean, what are we doing if we don't change the dame of this show? From leading off the blastery, there's Wonky Penguin for the wind. They have better blast rates on sletters, but I'm not sure. Oh God, bless this place. This is our happy place. All right, Lopez, I'm gonna do this to run Homer for him. I want to talk about auto Lopez for a second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's talk about Auto.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know He's twenty five year old kid the slash right now three thirteen, three seventy one, six fifty six. He's got three homers in this steal in thirty five played appearances. He is rostered in like ten percent of leagues? Should he be rostered in more? Is this a guy that actually might have something to contribute here? Which I know for the Marlins we're talking about contributions, it's it's kind of few and far between. But is Otto Lopez one of these guys that is slowly kind of sneaking up on the radar? Maybe?
Speaker 2: Okay, so on the A's Abraham Toro is a guy that I've never really been super into. He's always been kind of like a super utail player, and he's just getting time. He's getting, you know, the ability to get in there, have some at bats and have a little bit of success because there's no one out. We always see this from these teams that get rid of good players, and obviously, you know, the Marlins getting rid of a rise kind of starts that process. I think they're going to release a few other players. This could be one of those speculative ones in the near future. He had a little I mean the the data so far from this year and what he's done at a major league level, it's actually pretty good. Really high hard hit and barrel percentage, low k rates. There might be something. I think it's probably more speculative than anything else. But yeah, keep on keep on a wire as playing time keeps, you know, being given to him. And yeah, I could be interested, but I don't think he's gonna He's a watch.
Speaker 1: This guy, watchless guy like or if you're in a fifteen team league, maybe maybe a speculation guy. You know, throw a bucker two see what happens. Also, speaking of speculation, Welch, I called you Welch for a second.
Speaker 2: Well, I thank you, Thank you, Jo Welsh.
Speaker 1: Uh. Yeah, that was so fun. I cannot wait now for these extra stats. Now now I wanted every show. Now you have to bring all the blast rates and everything else. But you were not the little league field yesterday? But you were you? Where were you yesterday? Because I saw some of the footage. Can we talk about some of the players on a presentation?
Speaker 2: Where the hell were you? Well, we're just say something worry.
Speaker 1: After that last thing. I don't know if I've got anything left. That's a lot out of me.
Speaker 2: All right, So I was over at the Purious Sports Complex for some rookie ball Arizona Complex League, and this was really cool. You can check it out on my timeline. When we're talking about prospects, you non tend to be like big prospects that are out here outside of far like far away guys. He's a rookie level guys. But the biggest name that's probably out here and there'son a complex league is Felman Selston with the Seattle Mariners. In dynasty. He has floated around being a top one hundred prospect. I can firmly tell you this guy is a top one hundred prospect. And I was able to capture his first major league homer and it was pretty awesome. Got to see a couple of bats. He actually hit two in that one. This go on my timeline yesterday.
Speaker 1: Adams. If what if you called him for a home runs too, I don't know, can.
Speaker 2: I start calling complex guys be amazing? But it was this and it was just incredible about this high fastball that he had just comes up on slams at dead center. It's around four thirty. You can check out the video. And someone said something really interesting that there was like this reminder of like Raphael Devers in his swing and a guy like Felman I just would repoint out to people like he wasn't seen in this necessarily top one hundred range, like guys like Ethan Solace had moved past him Leo de Vries of the Padres. If you're in deep dynasties, Felon Selson is a really really interesting talent. Body's gotten bigger switch hitter, mashing homers, steals bases. I think he's gonna be probably unanimously a top fifty to even top like thirty five fantasy prospect by the end of this year. So just letting everybody know, and you can go and check out the homer on my timeline. That's where I was, Joe. If you're keeping tabs on.
Speaker 1: Me, there you go. I like to keep tabs on you. By the way, the Vapors, I think kind of nails it here with this comment. No more prospects, big misses all season so far. I think that's how everybody feels the Jackson holiday fatigue. I mean, Paul Skens was fun, but you know, a little underwhelming based on expectations.
Speaker 2: Just find Jared Jones has been great.
Speaker 1: Jared Jones has been great. You know, I don't know if we want it. But in terms of prospects that have gotten called up this year, we were excited about kirs Dad that hasn't come to fruition. Holliday was off the charts, that did not materialize. Man Zardo hasn't materialized. Paul's hard baseball is hard, but it's also I feel like in some ways this has been a weird year because we've been spoiled in the last few seasons where a lot of these rookies have come in and basically been as advertised. You know.
Speaker 2: But I said earlier, dude, I was like, we have absolutely we have the expectations of last year of I mean, everyone kind of forgets how bad Gunner was at the start of the year, and then he bounced back and was incredible in the back half. Horvin Carroll was an absolute unicorn in that world. And that's also why, like, that's why you don't hear me go like, yeah, cut this guy, cut that guy, cut all the guys. Like I've tried to be careful about it. I think it is worth speculation on the game's top talent that's coming up, but there's no guarantee. So when you guys ask those questions, I want to mitigate the risk as much as possible, as much as you possibly can. And unfortunately, this year, more than ever, we're definitely seeing a success rate that is going down the two.
Speaker 1: I mean it looks Ellie. Last year was fun, like I know, there were some bumps in the road, but there was some some high points. So he'd hang your hat on see yes, said his moments there McLain, who Razors and Michael we're talking about the chat. Uh, clearly some really good stuff. Junior Cameranaro is gonna save it everybody. Junior Cavanaro maybe James.
Speaker 2: Wood, maybe James would. Yeah. All those other ones they stumped. But the new ones they're.
Speaker 1: Coming if you ask. But this is not different. If you go back and listen to the shows in February, I said the same thing. The guy that you asked me, he's a cheerios. I was like, for me, it's cavan Aro. It was Camanaro in February, it's camin Aro. In the fourteenth of May, up and down, three up and three down. Brian Reynolds five for five two doubles a Dinger. Oh what a good day. Jose Ramirez two for three, two walks, two steals. Very good night for him and William Contreras three for five with a run score there for the brew crew three down. Yamamoto wasn't good. I'm sorry everybody. I'll take the L on that. I'll take the W on the Rutchmen Dingers, I'll take the L on the Yamamoto four runs and five and two thirds. I mean, come on against the Giants, what do we do it here? That lineup stinks right now? The oscarnandez Oz for five three k's there you go, a little uh hat trick for him and Matthew Libertor, which you should, by the way, see a doctor before you start taking. Libertor was charged with four runs.
Speaker 2: Are you struggling with your blast rate? Get yourself a Matthew Libertory.
Speaker 1: It may cause your blast rate to increase. They also cause death or similar feelings of depression injuries. Austin Riley speaking of depression injuries, Austin Riley, MRI showed nothing more just an inflammation. Everything's okay. Hora Polanco came out of the game against the Royals with tightness of his hamsterring. That's not good. Speaking of not good, also a hamsterring issue for Rhye Hoskins. So that's a problem there. He's gonna have an MRI today. Sounds like an AI to me, my friend, what do you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't love that. I really really hate that. But guess what if it is? Tyler Black is here to save everybody back again? Another guy back in black.
Speaker 1: There you go, back in black. And also officially jungu Lei put on the IL. It's a tough open for him to his major league career. I feel like injuries, the performance issues, last rate not being what it should.
Speaker 2: Be means liberatory.
Speaker 1: He needs a little bit extra there. You know what I need?
Speaker 2: Welsh?
Speaker 1: Fine, I need Tuesday's best bets the day with Joey p and the Welsh. Make sure you're placing your wagers over at bet three sixty five using that promo code of leading off. When you do bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifty COMPONUS bets when you do twenty one or over. In Kentucky gambling problem called one hundred gambler or one hundred bets off. In Iowa, terms and conditions apply. We love a good terms and conditions here on the program. Some good and bad yesterday a bit of a spottiness there. The Dodgers did win, Yamamoto was not good. So gonna get back on track today with the Saint Louis Cardinals. I want them minus one and a half on the run line at plus money Welsh plus one twenty five. Sunny Gray's last start wasn't good, but everything before that was great. Gray got bumped because of the weather that one day. I think it threw him off, gave up a couple homers. I ain't worried because the Angels lineup is not good and Reed Debtmers is worse. He's got an ERA over ten in his last year start eat. So I think the Cardinals can win this game by two runs. I think they can, so give me plus money there. Cleveland and Texas going over on this one. Jack Lder's on the mound, so I'm gonna go the over this bad boy just for that. That's enough for me to take the over in this game at minus one fifteen and then logan Gilbert Tonight over five and a half strikeouts minus one thirty four. So the juice is a little steep but if you want to put the same game parlay of that together with the Seattle Mariners on the run line, actually on the money line, I think that would probably be a good way to boost it up a little bit. Yesterday, really good outing there we talked about at the top of the show from the Mariner's pitching staff. So hopefully this continues to roll for them against Kansas City again another same game, partly again right now at the money line, the Mariners and Gilbert. With that five and a half strikeouts over, you can get up to plus one fifty six. So there's your exact number there on that. So my favorite bet of the day though is the Cardinals and Sunny Gray. So I'm going all in on that one. Welsh, what are you going all in on today on Tuesday's best bets of the day.
Speaker 2: Well, I am actually joining you in that Cleveland run. There a lot of first five stuff for me today. As I do, I'm going to take Cleveland first five team total runs at two and a half over that is plus one ten because as you said, Jack Lder, he's on the man. As much as I love me some Jack Lighter, he's given up four and seven earned runs respectively over his last two starts, and he didn't get past the fourth in either one of those, so I get plus money for three runs scored through the first five for Cleveland. Yes, so that's one of my favorites. I'm gonna go with the Arizona Diamondbacks and Cincinnati Reds first five under total runs, which is at four and a half. Slay Chacone has actually been pretty dang good. Hunter Green when the walks don't get too crazy, has been solid, so you know, I do worry that one of these pitchers let's us get out of hand, but overall four and a half, I get minus one fifteen. I like that one. Then I'm also going to take Baltimore. This is an early one. I think it's popping up here, first five to be up by a run, so it's essentially their run line through the first five innings. Baltimore first five minus one ten. Those are my three best bets and I'm feeling good hopefully cross fingers because it was a perfect three and oh yesterday on the show. And my extra bet that I added make it four and o, which you could have seen on the Betting pros app or you can go see on the Betting Pros app. If you want to cross check me, go check it out bettingpros dot com slash Welsh or bettingpros dot com slash Joe.
Speaker 1: And download the Betting Pros app. Start betting smarter, not harder, see all the best lines at the best houses. That's what you gotta do again. It is the greatest tool I've ever seen. I've turned a few of my friends onto it who just started recently getting into some of the betting stuff with baseball and some of the things, and they're like, this is the greatest thing ever. Makes everything so easy, And I said, yeah, that's the point. That's what we're trying to do here to make things easier for you. Prop bet Chi Chi comes out every morning too. If you look at the projections based on the lines, you can go whatever you want, choose your own adventure, or you can just have some fun and make some picks with us over at bettingpros dot com slash leading Off where you can join our group. But that'll do it for us. Here on the Best Bets of the Day with Joey p and the Welsh. All right, Welsh, let's get to the home run calls because that's where we're left. So when last I left you, I called Ali Rochman. He hit two yesterday, so I expect two from the guy that I'm picking today. And that man's name is Jose Ramirez. That's right, Jose Ramirez. Today I'm looking for he's walking's seeing the ball, well, hitting the ball?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Give me Jose Ramirez, Welsh, who are you taking today? Before we have to go back to the wheel.
Speaker 2: I actually I almost want to change. I'm not going to, but uh race.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be the worst. If you change, is going to be a bad thing.
Speaker 2: I know. And Ra because Razor just brought up a good point. He said Josh Naylor. And boy, I'm feeling a Josh Naylor one.
Speaker 1: I almost took Naylor. You should do it just to troll me now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but here's the problem in my face. When I need to get back right, there's only one man that can get me back right, and that is Gunner Henderson. No Gunners, I am taking Gunner Henderson today. Get me back right. I think he has done this three times now for me on bad runs. Gunner's going to restart, get me back to today, maybe get me back on the board. Otherwise we might be bringing a wheel back this week. Maybe all right, I love the wheel.
Speaker 1: The wheel was great and the wheel was good to us right away, right the second wheel gave you a high run.
Speaker 2: I think it was the first wheel that gave us the first or second? Yeah, for sure? Oh, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I feel like it was my true Maybe it hurts people, maybe maybe maybe has even more drama in it. Very possible if you like drama and home run calls, and of course if you like extra baseball with us tomorrow, well join our discord fancypros dot com, slash Chat and Welsh and I tomorrow after the show will be on the Discord live taking your questions. We finally figured out why the audio doesn't work for me on discord anymore. We figured it out. Now it works. There's one more look at the home run board, just for great prosperity, because my god.
Speaker 2: Think why Joe wants to make sure everybody can see it.
Speaker 1: Well, should I get two more today, I'll be in second place hopefully if Passey gets shut out. That's That's what I'm thinking. That's what I'm thinking about. But again, subscribe to the channel, drop your comments, but you got ten. It's not like you have so much less than me.
Speaker 2: We've been on the board one. I don't think one day.
Speaker 1: Oh you were on the board once. It was a nice.
Speaker 2: Day the first day.
Speaker 1: So we enjoy all of you. Thanks for hanging out with us, for all the baseball and all the stupid forget tomorrow, extra baseball, extra stupid over on discord cleaning up. Will be there and make sure you subscribe wherever you get your podcast so you can also check out the site. Go with me and the Worm, I'll be.
Speaker 2: Even more of a reason to check I'll be on with I think it'll be portions of just me and worm. I think speak and they just but I don't know. You have to listen to the whole show. I'll be there some portion of it right there.
Speaker 1: It is the cycle and checking out every single Thursday, dropping for you. That'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Gives watch your glass rates. Peace,