Speaker 1: Hey, we started cool.
Speaker 2: Yep. Today is Wednesday, November sixteenth, twenty twenty two. Hi, welcome aboy. It's bull Chat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's bowl Chat.
Speaker 2: This chet Chat is the podcast that we talk about whatever, and it's the sister podcast to our serial Killers podcast, but we talk about cereal and those are done on Monday.
Speaker 1: It is so cold in here.
Speaker 2: You're wearing like an old lady shawl. What are you doing. I'm wearing a T shirt. I had to take me a sweatshirt off because it was cold. It's hot in here. It's not it's freezing Nelly style, you know.
Speaker 1: Ugh, it's Nelly style. How was your weekend, Andrew? I didn't do much, so it was great. It wasn't looking forward to a weekend like that for quite some time.
Speaker 2: I'm just doing nothing and snuggling up in your shawl.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Actually, are you kidding me? At home? I'm known from wearing blankets all the time.
Speaker 2: Do you have an afghan that you lay in?
Speaker 1: First of all, I think it's a calf tan.
Speaker 2: No, it's an afghan. No, my grandmother used to knit them an afghan. Yeah, it's an afghan blanket.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna just you can keep talking, but I don't an Afghan an Afghan how do you spell that?
Speaker 2: I don't know any afhan.
Speaker 1: No, it's an Afghan and it's a blanket.
Speaker 2: Yes, my aunt and my grandmother used to make them. I think my mom made one or two as well.
Speaker 3: Hm.
Speaker 2: There's like patterns and it's an Afghan blanket or sweater.
Speaker 1: Even looks wearing right interesting?
Speaker 2: But yeah, today it really got cold. Today it's freezing.
Speaker 1: It was sixty seventy degrees for the last few days, and all of a sudden, it's like, what see afghan blankets?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 1: Right? I stand corrected. I thought it was something else. He're usually wrong. I am freezing here. It's like insanely cold, and before it was so insanely hot, and now I'm just I don't have my specs, but it looks like it's sixty eight degrees in here. Yeah it is. It's fine, which is perfect. Oh listen. The problem is this is my weather. I want to go home. I want to do exactly this on my couch and just oh snuggle. That's it.
Speaker 2: Just sit on your couch, wrapped up like in a cocoon.
Speaker 1: I love it. There's nothing better.
Speaker 2: You remember who was in Cocoon?
Speaker 1: The guy? What guy? The person? How do he get? It doesn't work? Usually? What are you doing? Stop touching things?
Speaker 2: It's broken?
Speaker 1: Stop stop stop, Scott?
Speaker 2: What it does? I can't get on the screen.
Speaker 1: You do? You're just tapping the screen? You know it's the music note? Hit the music note, Scott.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yes, you did, Scott, because you put on the sound effect, so you did.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: So when did I move it, Scott? To this end?
Speaker 2: I never even touched this thing ever. Okay, I'm just trying to find it and it's not here. Why Why would I pretend that I don't know where it is? It's for dramatic effect on the screen, so dramatic. Could just be so dramatic. What are you looking for? It's not here?
Speaker 1: What are you looking for?
Speaker 2: The guy from Cocoon?
Speaker 1: Do I with the guy from Cocoon? Be there? He's here, Scott? What are you saying?
Speaker 2: Wilfrid Brimley, Yes, he was in Cocoon. He've been through this. Okay, you don't remember, so was Steve Gutenberg?
Speaker 1: Who? Yeah again who? You don't know? Who? Steve Guttenberg? Is it sounds familiar? But I don't know why.
Speaker 2: We already talked about police Academy movies.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the police Academy.
Speaker 2: That's why the eighties guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so cold?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Old now?
Speaker 2: Is that we're gonna just talk about old people stuff this whole episode?
Speaker 1: What's old people stuff? I'm so cold, I can't see. It's cold everything that's you on most days. No, I forgot my glasses today. I can't see my glasses. What movie the Bully My glasses Ralphie. Yes, he doesn't say it like that, Yes he does. When he stepped on him, no, I think so, I know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, when he was outside he shot his eye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at the end of the movie when my glasses, Yes, he cries, he fake cries. Yeah. And I love that movie.
Speaker 2: You know it's a new movie, right, it's coming out on the seventeenth, which is this week.
Speaker 1: I know I'm gonna watch that this Christmas with my mom. We always do a Christmas story. That's our Christmas tradition.
Speaker 2: We always do Christmas vacation.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get more in the season this year. I'm gonna try and watch a little a few more Christmas movies. I don't know, have you heard anything about this movie. Is it supposed to be good? Is it going to be terrible? I have a feeling it's going to be bad. It has the original cast, most of the original cast, some of them are dead, I'm sure, okay. And I think the Chinese restaurant guys are in it. H No, I would say, probably.
Speaker 2: They can't do that scene anymore. No, not in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: They cannot. Twenty twenty woke twenty Oh god, what twenty twenty woke? Whatever? My god? What's new station of even watching to get that one? What? Twenty twenty woke can't even take it? Why can't I say the things I used to say?
Speaker 2: Well, we had a weekend of birthday. It was my daughter's birthday on Friday, so you know, it goes the whole weekend, even though we didn't see her all that much. It was her fifteenth birthday, her King Sennaria weekend. Huh without the King Sannira okay, keen say she was keen say without the Nyira?
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I tried looking for a Kingsonnira card just to try to be funny. I couldn't find one.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I've seen them, but I couldn't find when I went to three different cvs is and a Walgreens.
Speaker 1: Target usually is your best bet.
Speaker 2: That's right. They have a much bigger selection. They have like a full aisle on both sides the stores. When you go to the drug stores or whatever, the card section is starting to shrink. I mean, do you say, when's the last time you bought a.
Speaker 1: Card only recently for a wedding?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. You got to stick at check in there or something like that. People still write checks for weddings. I suppose I do, even though I just gave.
Speaker 1: A big wad of two dollar bills the last wedding I went to what Yeah, instead of a check, I just gave them two dollar bills.
Speaker 2: It's a talking point, you know.
Speaker 1: So at their wedding you thought you wanted to be the star. No, not the star.
Speaker 2: But after the fact, when they open stuff, they can be either like, oh my god, so cool or oh my god, what an idiot? What am I gonna do with these?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Exactly, it's the latter. And then it's like, oh, someone, you know, I gotta go to the bank exchange all those two dollars bills.
Speaker 2: Scott gave Why I just use them? What get exchange them for?
Speaker 1: You say, just use them, just use them. It's like giving someone like dumping a bunch of pennies and being like, oh, the penny guy not real, love the putty guy. A little different. Here's a one hundred dollars pies.
Speaker 2: If you're playing a cup of coffee for a dollar ninety nine and you give them a two dollar bill, that's awesome. You wouldn't give two hundred pennies. Nobody's doing that. When I go to Dunky, I do. When I go to Dunkin, it's a three dollars something coffee. Go to the coffee card it's a dollar seventy five. I give him a two and I say keep the change and I walk away.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're that guy, Yeah, filthy animal, My god, what's that a Christmas story? Filthy? Oh? Yeah, that's okay. You have to watch that, Chris, I love that. That's a good Christmas movie too, Christmas. Yeah, it's a Christmas movie called Christmas. No, it's a Christmas movie. What is Home Alone?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's correct.
Speaker 1: I know. That's why I said it's a Christmas movie. Okay.
Speaker 2: Anyway, so back to greeting cards. They're so expensive.
Speaker 1: The two dollar bill guy, enjoy your four hundred dollars in twos. Isn't that cool? It's two hundred two dollar bills? Isn't that fun? Yeah? That rasm I'm so excited. Here you go.
Speaker 2: It's cash, that's right. Who doesn't want cash?
Speaker 1: I don't want two dollars? Bit, Why it's just extra spending? Caniv me twenties? I will use twenties. I'm not going to a restaurant with fifty two's for one hundred dollars meal. I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: Guess what when we move uptown, we got to park in that garage. Great slipped the guy too every day amazing. That's gonna be your rapport with him.
Speaker 1: That's a great tip. It is a good tip. But Scott, nobody is walking around with copious amounts of two dollar bills except you and that guy who's at backsage at every concert.
Speaker 2: He's way more rich than I am.
Speaker 1: He literally has handed me one hundred dollars in twos and it is just a stack. It's it's fifty to two. You probably still have them. Yeah, the lady at the bank, I have an entire drawer full of two dollars bills.
Speaker 2: Listen the lady at City Bank, Agnes. She told me, I'm not the only one she keeps them in stock.
Speaker 1: I can't why, just the fact that there's a woman named Agnes that you have like a thing with at City Bank where it's like, yes, oh there's Scott a good Oh it restocked them just for you.
Speaker 2: She said, it's not justif I bet you it is. No, she said, there's other people that come in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you and probably the other like seventy five year old who's like, I give them to my grandkids on Christmas.
Speaker 2: Do you know what our friend Drew sent me what? I didn't know what it was? And I had a Elvis actually explained it because Elvis was with him when he bought it. So in the mail it was the mail because it was delivered by a letter carrier in a priority mail box, and it was a kit. It was a binding kit, and I didn't know what it was, but there was a bunch of two dollar bills in there. Also like I don't I don't understand what this is. And I looked it up and I couldn't find it. And Elvis like, oh, yeah, that's so you can make your two dollar bills into a pad of money. And I was like, what oh, because it came with pieces of cardboard that was the size of a dollar bill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know. So you put it on the cardboard, you put something heavy on top of it, and it has this goo that goes on.
Speaker 2: The side like a pad. So I turned a stack of two dollar bills into a pad. So you know you need it too. You just rip it off. What's up? It's like a pad that you don't write on.
Speaker 1: He's so cool. It is cool. Yeah. Yeah, it's like that coupon book we all bought for Cooper. It's just for two dollars bills the card. But there's not this completely different What are you talking about the card? Here's where we go. This is where I'm going to explain it, and it's going to be exactly what it is. And then you're gonna be like, well, you didn't say it that way.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about a pad of money? It's a saving card. It was a card.
Speaker 1: Well I thought it was a coupon books.
Speaker 2: Didn't you get it and hand it to me?
Speaker 1: No, I still haven't received it. You didn't. No, that's a problem. I'll check my mail when I get home.
Speaker 2: When's the last time you checked your apartment mailbox?
Speaker 1: I check it every other day. Really, then it's missing. Okay, someone took it. Do you want it?
Speaker 2: I do, but something, but it's missing.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, I'll see when i'm home if.
Speaker 2: I can find it, because it came weeks ago. Okay, it's in a nondescript envelope from Texas. Oh yeah, I definitely haven't gotten it.
Speaker 1: It's just a.
Speaker 2: Regular number ten envelope with a like a label on it. So you probably thought it was garbage and threw it out.
Speaker 1: No, with a stamp. There's a regular stamp on it. Okay, all right, I'll check when i'm home. Thank you for buying it, no problem, appreciate it. Yeah, you got an extra rubber duck because of your purchase. That's nice. The best I love incentives. That's you know what.
Speaker 2: That's the only reason that Cooper likes selling stuff is for free crap. I don't know how much she actually cares about the cause other than the free stuff that comes along with the sale. Like, sure, it's supporting the school, but she says that she could get a mini fridge if he sells thirty five of these cards. So she's walking around the neighborhood trying to sell these things. And by the way, selling stuff for kids schools is different than it was when we were kids, well at least when I was a kid. When I was a kid, they would give you an order sheet and you would walk around and you have to write things out and get the game for me too, cash or check or whatever, and hand it in they order it. It would take weeks and whatever. We used to sell these dumb calendars and towels and all this stuff and nuts and chocolate and cookie dough.
Speaker 1: It'd be the same thing for me. Now it's scan this QR code and that's it easier. But even going door to door doesn't make sense anymore. True. You can just see something in their mailbox and be like, do you want to pay Dan?
Speaker 2: Just email? That's it, text, email whatever. That's why it's just so not personal anymore.
Speaker 1: Sad. But you know, that's why these kids don't have into personal skills anymore. They don't know how to they don't know how to be young business talk to people entrepreneurs. Yeah, because they can't sell stuff door to door anymore. Plus it's creepy, you know, if you don't know the neighbors. Well, everyone has a ring doorbell now, so it's like you almost look and you're like, oh, what's.
Speaker 2: That some kid with a pad? Yeah, of two dollar bills?
Speaker 1: You hi, welcoming you to the neighborhood. My interest you in it too.
Speaker 2: Do you know that there's I don't know if there's still welcome wagons when you moved into your apartments, any of them? Was there like a welcome committee? Absolutely not. I swear no joke when I know you're gonna get pissed off. When I moved to Cedar Rapids in nineteen ninety four, huh, I got to knock on the door in my apartment building and this lady came in with a big basket full of stuff and said, welcome. I'm from the welcome Wagon, I swear to you. And it was a big basket of like local this and that and coupon book and discounts and all this kind of stuff and I think spatula and a tape measure and all these random things that the local businesses would donate for new people that move in. Wow, but that's super cool. Yeah, I mean that's nice. People aren't nice anymore nowadays. It would be like, why would we make a welcome wagon for him? What do we need to get him? I think people would be afraid of the welcome wagon now, yeah, and they would not welcome them into their home.
Speaker 1: But who knows. I bet you and small towns they still do that. That seems like a thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like, are you okay, lice? Something just flew out?
Speaker 1: Nothing flew out? You not kidding? Oh? Please?
Speaker 2: Are we having lunch today?
Speaker 1: Are we?
Speaker 2: It depends if we get out of here in time. Okay, So let's make this episode maybe like forty minutes okay, and we'll bang out of Serial Killers. Because you know, the show is off for a while. I have to come clean and say we may miss an episode or two. I don't want to, but the our schedules for the next couple of weeks are a little crazy, and I don't know if we're going to be able to bank as many episodes as we need.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll be fine. I'm not worried.
Speaker 2: I'm a little worried because I like to give people what they want. Give them what they want, okay, ten thousand making.
Speaker 1: You're not creating like this beautiful art project. We eat cereal on a podcast. It's there's not much brain surgery that needs to be done. Don't overcomplicate it. No, I know that it's just time I have to curate the cereals. It's just time I need to sit down with them and talk to them and make sure it all works out.
Speaker 2: We've got a great new cereal coming up on Monday.
Speaker 1: Is it frosted flakes? It is because I asked you today if I could have frosted flakes, and you said we are going to have them.
Speaker 2: Well, obviously it's a variation of frosted flakes because we've done just plain old frosted flakes.
Speaker 1: It has to be chocolate frosted flakes with marshmallows. False, we've done that with marshmallows. Yep, chocolate right there? Look one, two, three, the third one in on that show good.
Speaker 2: That's chocolate frosted flakes with marshmallows.
Speaker 1: You forgot about that, didn't you forget about your children? It's amazing to me. We've had seven hundred plus cereals. I don't sit there and I don't think about them all day either, But how did I know that? We did it because you do. You do sit there because I sit at lunch and you say to yourself and then and then if I if I have Life Cereal pumpkin spice, and then the frost of flakes with with cinnamon balls.
Speaker 2: No, it's because I curate the episode. You make fun all you want.
Speaker 1: Curate the episodes. It's just comical to say it that way. Why I plan every curl samoye of cereal. Yeah, oh, I think this episode will go perfect with a nice granola from hmm quaker.
Speaker 2: Don't you remember I'm the cereal sense. I'm the sense of cereals.
Speaker 1: Okay, keep telling yourself that too.
Speaker 2: It's whatever. Anyone that walks in here gets impressed. I don't know what we're gonna do. Yeah, it's very sad to me. Yeah, it's like a talking point.
Speaker 1: People come in and then it's always like fun and people are like, oh cool, you eat cereals. Oh my god, this is my favorite cereal.
Speaker 2: Now it's gonna just be everything's gonna be just so bland and plain and cookie cutter and not.
Speaker 1: And now it's gonna be very what is it sterile? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Can we make some kind of a back to a lot of people have suggested that we need to make some sort of a backdrop that goes behind us. Sure, can we get a picture of this? Maybe I'll meat it up and we'll get a nice picture and we'll just make one of those step in repeats and we'll hang it behind us when we record.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we could we get one of those things that just goes up you know that thing? Yeah, that thing, the thing right with the logo thing. Sure we can't get that, I mean we can. It costs money.
Speaker 2: Well, Elvis will pay for it.
Speaker 1: Elvis isn't paying for that is he said he would when he said we need a backdrop, show me, I'll ask him.
Speaker 2: Cool, Okay, why do you have tombs there?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Okay? They sat here? Everybody eats tombs here. You're cold and you have a belly ache. No, I don't have a belly The.
Speaker 2: Best tombs are the smoothies.
Speaker 1: Those are are those the one with the crunchy shell. No, that's the alka selter ones that he has. The Alka selter ones are so.
Speaker 2: Good you're not supposed to think they're good. No, they are not candy.
Speaker 1: They tastes like a mentos, like a strawberry Mentos, the fresh Maker Mentos, Fresher, fresher, fresher, fall left.
Speaker 2: You did that in the last episode I listened to I know because I listened.
Speaker 1: I listened on my bike. That's great, it's fun. Okay, it makes a fifty minute bike ride.
Speaker 2: Just go like that.
Speaker 1: You don't need to sell your pod cast on the podcast.
Speaker 2: It's true though. Every once in a while I'll be riding and I'll just laugh at some guy'll becoming the opposite way of me, and he'll think I'm laughing at him. Well, but I'm actually laughing at you making fun of me.
Speaker 1: All that and more coming up, Dirty Rag, Dirty Rag edw're ba hey, buddy, great, that's good timing, great timing.
Speaker 2: So we have nothing planned to talk about today.
Speaker 1: I mean, we never do. It's not like there's much. I'm doing two second tunes today on the Carla Marie and Anthony Pops.
Speaker 2: Oh did you answer their call?
Speaker 1: What? Well? I mean she she put out a tweet looking for people. Oh sure that yeah, Oh she texted me and Jackie.
Speaker 2: I guess nobody responded to her. Oh it's so dirty, Jackie. Look at the window. The window is it's streaked.
Speaker 1: What's your screen time? They're talking about screen time.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I try to stay off of it.
Speaker 1: What checking your screen time? Can I check it for you? Yeah? Let me see your phone right now? I'm at six hours and i'd like to stop that.
Speaker 2: Oh how do I do it?
Speaker 1: I forgot? You can give me your phone?
Speaker 2: I don't trust you.
Speaker 1: Oh okay?
Speaker 2: Is it that ninety nine percent?
Speaker 1: Now that's your battery life? God?
Speaker 2: It's that right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Give me this. Oh wow, that's actually not a total screen time? Six hours nine minutes and how long?
Speaker 2: Not at a day?
Speaker 1: Your daily average is three hours four minutes. That's not bad at all.
Speaker 2: Does that also count checking emails and text messages? Yeah, it's just anytime the light is on the phone.
Speaker 1: I know if you actually are using your phone? Well, anytime you, yeah, touch it, you're pretty much using it, aren't you. Well no, because if I just go like this and I just check the time, that doesn't count, right.
Speaker 2: But if you unlock it and look at an email, you're using it.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yes, yes, So if we were to have lunch today, what kind of lunch would you want to have? What kind of lunch would you want to have?
Speaker 2: I like tacos. Okay, but there's no taco places open in your town at this hour, which is the weirdest thing. Exactly, it's a big, old city and there's no taco plates open at eleven o'clock in the morning. What is that all about?
Speaker 1: My screen time is four hours? Oh, last week was bad.
Speaker 2: You're very busy.
Speaker 1: Five hours fifty nine minute, very busy, But three hours and four it used to be worse. Focus on tacos. I can't focus on tacos right now.
Speaker 2: You have a hard time focusing on anything.
Speaker 1: I know. I don't.
Speaker 2: Yes, you do. No, I'm like, dude, can we do this?
Speaker 1: Oh? I sound like an old motor on a car. But taco Well, I need to be back and play the two second tunes by twelve thirty here, well, no, just some here, somewhere somewhere that there's I'm gonneat Jackie. It's going to be great. Didn't we play that game with them? I won? You won? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: It came down to a tiebreaker, but I got it right.
Speaker 2: Can we go back and listen to that?
Speaker 1: Taco is closed? Taco Rea is Oh? It opens at eleven thirty.
Speaker 2: We might Oh, we'll make that for sure. Is that the place where you ask me if I wanted rice? Is that that place?
Speaker 1: No, that's Bubby's Burritoh or Raleigh doesn't open until three. That's fine, we'll be fine. Eleven thirty is good. Okay, we're gonna get out of here. Taco Rea is actually delicious too.
Speaker 2: It sounds like diarrhea, though, why would you want that?
Speaker 1: Are you really making fun of what somebody called their restaurant? Like they put their hard earned money into making it, and you're saying to yourself, but you know what, it makes people think of diary, So I wish they would change that for me.
Speaker 2: Look, he's asking dirty Rag to let him in. I love it. Josh forgot his card.
Speaker 1: Why don't we just let him in?
Speaker 2: Because because it's funnier this way? What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 2: Look, he's pointing to the door handle. She's letting she's letting him in. She let him in, She let him in, she let him in. But no, seriously, when you when you when you name a place, you don't put and it's a food place, you don't put rhea at.
Speaker 1: The end, according to you, I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's a very good marketing.
Speaker 1: Again, that's why it's according to you.
Speaker 2: According to you, ARIANTHI, yeah, played guitar from Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: That she did was that. Here's a question. Was that like a known thing? Is that what she was always known for? Or was that just like the label selling point about her. This has been something I've been trying to do a deep dive into because I remember there was like this mass blitz of like oriente and then she just disappeared.
Speaker 2: I remember her coming on our show and saying that she played guitar for Michael Jackson. Yeah, but she had already been out, but I think she used that as a push got it.
Speaker 1: So it was like a young artist like being a background singer for somebody and then being like, I was a backup singer for this person.
Speaker 2: But that's pretty huge when you're playing that guitar and that that riffed that Billy Jean part there for sure, she played the guitar on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then she had one song and ever, I mean not in the eighties like when he was later, she wasn't born yet. I know again, that song was big during like my heyday of youth, your heyday my heyday of youth?
Speaker 2: What year was that? Twenty ten?
Speaker 1: No, that song came out like two thousand and three, two thousand and four ish. That was during the avrilvine era, panic at the disco fallout? Boy all that like emo, e alt rocky or just rocky music.
Speaker 2: That's it?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, what else do you want me to speak about? Oriente? Also, I've asked Diamond, when you play songs, you don't fast forward them. What are you talking about? You just let the song play from the beginning, like you don't go to like maybe the hook.
Speaker 2: What do you when I play songs?
Speaker 1: So whenever you play a song in here, you'll be like, oh, you don't know this one, but bahoo, and then you play it and I'm always like, what are these opening notes? I have no idea what the song is. And then we have to wait like a full two minutes before it gets to a chorus because that's how old the songs are, where they would be like a huge build up to it. But you could fast forward. I don't play what. I don't play songs in here. I don't have the I don't have the capability of playing yes you.
Speaker 2: Do on my phone, No, on your computer. Oh you mean, like not during the podcast when you guys are just bothering me in the morning, when oh trying just.
Speaker 1: Bother me when I'm sitting over there. And then you'll hear song, they say, and then it'll be like, oh, do you remember like boom boom kutchum chube. Oh my god, I remember boom boom catchum chum. And then you go into your computer and then you're like this this remember this, doom doom doom don't And I say, just go to the coldorus and you're like, I can't go to the chorus. I can't, No, I could, Well you don't.
Speaker 2: Is someone calling you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who is it? Red Cross two one? Red Cross is doing a blood drive again in January, folks, So get those veins ready, baby.
Speaker 2: Oh, don't even say that, please. They're always doing blood drives. You don't have to wait till February.
Speaker 1: Well, no, first of all, said January, did you, And it's going to be the one that I did last year where over one hundred and fifty people showed up with the really same thing again with will Alreddy Wilson. Yeah. Again, they're very excited. They saw the drive was such a big success last year and they're really excited to do it again.
Speaker 2: But just on a serious note, I always need blood and not just the Red Cross, all local everything.
Speaker 1: Yes, so do that.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, it's something that I cannot do. I've tried and I simply cannot do it. I cannot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you tried, and you came to my drive last year and that was a really nice thing that you tried.
Speaker 2: I love the support, but I can't do the blood thing.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I tried that one time. They picked the finger and I started sweating, like this is not for you. I'll go to Quest and give blood for my physical and they take one vie and I'm like I can't. I can't anymore.
Speaker 1: I have a question what and why could they donate that?
Speaker 2: They can't donate blood they've tested?
Speaker 1: Why can't?
Speaker 2: Why can't Why can't they take blood that has like if okay, so Quest of taking blood for a blood test and they take like four vials of it or whatever they take. Yeah, you know, how come when they're done with it, they can't donate it. Once they do tests on it, you can't donate it. It's not good well or is it enough?
Speaker 1: It's probably not stored in the appropriate temperatures or ways. And you also have to realize when you usually go to give blood, you give a lot of blood.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, the big pouch.
Speaker 1: So four little vials is nothing in the grand scheme of things that could help somebody. All you're doing is just you can't just do it where you take the blood and you just dump it out and throw it in a bag. Why not, That's just not how it works.
Speaker 2: So to take it out the vial and do it that way? Can you just put a needle on the vial put it into someone else?
Speaker 1: I guess you could take the needle in a vial and throw it somewhere else, Scott.
Speaker 2: Can you just put it in someone That's not how it works. That's not how transfusions work.
Speaker 1: That's not how transfusions work. Sorry, can't do that.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I don't. I don't know much about it because I get queasy from it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's that's not how it works. But last year we got like so many people to give and some people I felt bad for because when you can't give blood they get really sad. And it's like, it's okay, you don't need to be sad. But it is.
Speaker 2: It's upsetting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really wanted to do it the last time. Well, no, before that, I gave blood but the blood wouldn't come out of my arm.
Speaker 2: That was weird. I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 1: But oh, I remember what my question was going to be. What So I finally have health insurance again. I signed up for open enrollment. This is very exciting for me. Folks. Wait, exciting? When did you not? Right now? I don't. I didn't sign up when I became an iHeart employee. I did not sign up for my company with the benefits.
Speaker 2: What happens if you step off the curb and a bus hits you.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. But I didn't sign up when it was originally open enrollment in like August, because then we were on the Norwegian ship. There was no service. It was like a million and one thing. So busy.
Speaker 2: Your health is the most important thing, Andrew it comes first.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool. So I'm going to go back to my story. So October is when they opened it up again, and I sign up this time. But I'll think literally the day of I heard it doesn't first, right, I heard? But I signed up for the life insurance under it. Oh, here's a question. Yes, they're calling me and saying that you need a physical. Oh. Yes, they're coming to my house. Yes, what is that?
Speaker 2: That's what happens. That's what they do. They send somebody out, they send a nurse. What do they do They take blood?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that's fine. Yep.
Speaker 2: Make sure you don't have any drog us in you.
Speaker 1: I don't have drogus in me. You weirdo? Just checking and he this one just says healthcare incessantly. What the hell does healthcare mean? But anyway, so if you the thing like, hold on, I need what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 2: Ah, yes, he's doing this on the podcast.
Speaker 1: What are you doing? I will call you back in about an hour just to confirm it's an appointment.
Speaker 2: He what was he doing?
Speaker 1: Thank you? So that was my dentist because I was so excited and I thought, after you signed up for open enrollment, you get it like immediately. Turns out no, so I have to wait until January because I also got the dental plan. What if you have a I'm so pumped. If you have a cavity. I don't have a cavity right now? Are you sure I've known when I've had cavities.
Speaker 2: Do you have going to get that the poky thing and push down on your teeth.
Speaker 1: I'm good. The dentist doesn't bother me neither.
Speaker 2: I like going to the dentist same. I just don't like when I drool all over myself the sucky thing. Sometimes it'll go off to the side, get stuck on my cheek and then everything will like.
Speaker 1: I hate the floor eye treatment too. Yeah, We've talked about that. It makes that kind of makes me nauseous. Yeah, chewing on an ass thing. But we don't do that anymore. My dentist doesn't they get the thing that I hate that. I hate the taste of it. I hate the crunchy feeling on your teeth. That is.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 2: And you know it's weird because my dentist the one there's one room in that place where there's no like drain, so you spit into a funnel and.
Speaker 1: It goes somewhere. Oh god, it's so gross. No sink in that in that room. Nasty that treatment room. But now I need to move my dentist appointment.
Speaker 2: To January two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's gonna be fine because now it's all covered I've never had dental insurance either. This is so exciting, but.
Speaker 2: You don't it doesn't cover everything, you know.
Speaker 1: This one does. It covers cleanings one hundred percent of my cleaning.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I get two cleanings a year.
Speaker 1: I'm so exciting. But if you have a cavity and stuff that costs well, yeah, eighty percent of it is covered. Though, that's a lot. That's so exciting. Even think that you have no idea for someone I've never had like great health insurance. Ever, you should just get a root canal just for the hell of it. I honestly am like I might ask for an invisial line. I'm not. They don't cover cosmetics. They do what Yes, through this company, they cover like fifty percent of it. An there's certain things that you can't get, but a lot of things were included in the dental plant and I was I was so pumped.
Speaker 2: But it does it cost a lot every month?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they're taking a chunk out of my paycheck. Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, I pay for adulso, but I don't. Maybe it's worth it for me to just get the dental part of the company plan for me.
Speaker 1: I will open romans over. Sorry, you just care more about your health. But uh, when I've never had to like do my own health care either. I went from my parents until a certain time. Then I got my job with Elvis and it was covered. Well, I had my I had the one through Elvis's company. Okay, so I had that health.
Speaker 2: How was that one?
Speaker 1: That one was Again, it was decent, it covered. But now it's like I've never had to go on the website and I didn't know. It was like an a la carte menu. You just keep picking things, you.
Speaker 2: Choose all kinds of things, and then your bill keeps going up.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I mean at the end of the day, it's expensive. But for me, it's like I I'd rather be covered to the nines. Sure, I would rather just know that if I fall off that curb, I'm gonna get my disability to get my well then Jackie gets everything. And if I die, mysterious, Jackie did it. She's my dependent. So I'm just saying good to know. Yeah, but yeah, no, so they get to send someone to your house. Okay.
Speaker 2: I remember when I did it a couple of years ago, and the problem was at the time I was still being unhealthy.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: I tried, like a week before to be healthy, but I couldn't, and so my cholesterol was slightly elevated for that particular blood toe on it. So they said, okay, well here's the rate.
Speaker 1: It was thirty dollars more a month than it was supposed to be if I was a perfectly healthy person. Wow.
Speaker 2: And they said, in three years you can well reevaluate. So you know, I've been really good for the last couple of years. Yeah, and my cholesterol is back kind of normal. It's a little elevated, but it's not red anymore. It's like orange, you know.
Speaker 1: And so I'm gonna at some point in the next couple of months get re evaluated and hope for the best, because you could screw yourself and go the other way too. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: And I don't want to pay more if anything, want how less.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what the physical entailed. I figured it was just you go, you give some blood, you call it a day.
Speaker 2: They want to know if you're on drugs, they want to know if you're what your cholesterol is like, and they want to make sure you're not a smoker. If you're a smoker, you can get it, but it costs a lot more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know I'm not a smoker, so I'm fine.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: Good, Yeah, okay, Well, good luck to you. Thank you. I'm nervous, nervous. I thought it was also going to be a scam, Like I got the text message this weekend, I was like, this is a scam. No.
Speaker 2: The thing is, though, anytime before one of these tests, I get nervous.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's a two pm tomorrow, I have to write that in my calendar.
Speaker 2: And my heart rate goes up, so then my you know, like my blood pressure goes up, and that's bad.
Speaker 1: Also pretty much I give blood, so I don't care. You could take whatever you need. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Like medical things make me nervous, you know that. So anytime I go to the doctor's office, I'm like, I know that my blood pressure is going to be higher than it normally would be, just because I'm nervous for this crap, you know, And oh my god, I need a physical before the end of the year.
Speaker 1: Well that's the other thing. I'm so excited for next year. I'm going for everything and anything I could get. I'm so pumped. Like I'm telling you, I really can't wait, I'm going to show up with veneers.
Speaker 2: Oh, I have a dentist appointment on December sixth. That's for a cleaning. But I hope I scheduled.
Speaker 1: Ah see, that's jingle ball. Oh is it Pandora flakes? It's Pandora flakes.
Speaker 2: Why are you such a jerk?
Speaker 1: Because my mom just sent me Pandora flakes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Monday, do we have them?
Speaker 1: Monday?
Speaker 2: We'll be doing Pandora flakes.
Speaker 1: It's so exciting. Great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't have a physical schedule. That's not good. I gotta I have to do that and it takes forever.
Speaker 1: You know that, right, Well, my dad, Wait, this physical tomorrow does no? No, no, no. If tomorrow is just basically blood work.
Speaker 2: If you need like a full physical, it takes months before.
Speaker 1: I haven't gone for one in six years.
Speaker 2: Are you serious? Yep, you could be dying.
Speaker 1: I know so, but I just never there's a specific person that my parents like, and so I'm gonna go see them next year, and my insurance hopefully will cover a whole bunch of it, so then I'm not paying a lot out of pocket.
Speaker 2: I tell you, it always sucks when a doctor that you really like retires dies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just quit. It sucks.
Speaker 2: Like I loved my doctor, loved and he was a relatively young dude, but he came down with something and could not doctor anymore. Yeah, which sucks.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm excited to get a physical because it's been so long, so that'll be nice.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope you get your balls touched because mine haven't been in three years and that concerns me a little bit. This is my two physicals so far. Already I was unbuttoning my pants, ready to go shaved, powdered nothing.
Speaker 1: Well, my friend Quinn, who's a doctor, but that's important. Well, you could also feel yourself.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to feel. Can I can't just say hey, can you touch them please? I mean, do the thing cough. I could just see you, like, do you name it a cough? Turn my head and cough.
Speaker 1: Them turning around, and then you taking that as a sign to like drop your rope and be like all right, here they are. That's what I did.
Speaker 2: Hey, all the Johnson's I started unzipping and he was like, no, we're good. Yeah that's not right though, they need to check.
Speaker 1: You can check yourself. I want a physician, especially during November. You can test yourself. Have you ever heard you?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: You know what you need to feel for?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not round anymore. You gotta like, I don't want to do it.
Speaker 1: Why? Why don't you want to touch your own balls?
Speaker 2: I mean I do, but I don't.
Speaker 1: It's your balls. I get it. I get it. So if you feel a lump on it.
Speaker 2: I know, it just feels weird. I want a doctor to do it. What I don't know?
Speaker 1: How do you not know? You're saying it?
Speaker 2: It's fine. I'm gonna let the doctor do it. I did after the whole thing that we found out, you know, a couple of weeks ago. I did. I felt, but I'm like, I think this is fine. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the same way that women feel their breast. I get it.
Speaker 2: It felt a lump, but there's two lumps there, so I'm not really sure exactly what I'm feeling for.
Speaker 1: There's two lumps already. You need to feel, okay, God, you need to feel your actual Yes, yeah, I do it. I did it, And did you feel anything balls? Okay? Then you're fine. Okay, it's a noticeable feeling, all right. It's not like you're just like, oh what that Okay, No, it's like that's yeah, not great, Okay.
Speaker 2: So we take another break, come back, and then we'll wrap it up. Sure, we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 1: Feel your balls. It's November, November, and we're back.
Speaker 2: So it is November, and this is the first time I've ever not shaved at all, and I'm going to shave this down because it's obnoxious and it's scratchy and it's annoying. I think it looks good on you, and it's very gray.
Speaker 1: I think it looks great. You really do look nice. I did.
Speaker 2: I had to get rid of the side stuff because it comes in patchy and like wiry, and you can't talk to patchy if it's but I can't even do this, yeah, Like it was just like all over them.
Speaker 1: There's one big long one here and nothing here. So I just I got rid of that because that's obnoxious and this, I don't know. I think tonight I'm gonna just like take it down a little bit. Well, Diamond and Ali both complimented it today. They said you should keep that you Yeah, I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yours is growing darker at the bottom. You let it fill in more, you're no, you're.
Speaker 1: Just naturally how it happens.
Speaker 2: As my old barber would say, you're van Dyke as much you know, full.
Speaker 1: Has always been NOI and I've always been confused as to why it's just always grown that weird. And then this is just nothing.
Speaker 2: You should paint. You should paint that in.
Speaker 1: It feels like maybe there's something that might happen this year, but we'll see. But my face is really itchy in the meantime.
Speaker 2: But I didn't realize because there's it's it's there's a difference between November and no shave November, Like no shave November, you're not supposed to shave at all.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what's why they're all the same thing. It's so November started as no shave November.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what does MO mean? What's the mofra?
Speaker 1: Like you mow really really face mo?
Speaker 2: So does it make sense that then then you would be shaving if it was Movember?
Speaker 1: No, you're not, so it's November.
Speaker 2: What, Yeah, makes no sense. It should be don't November or no November?
Speaker 1: You always have to complicate it.
Speaker 2: Not complicating Oh my god, sorry, who started it?
Speaker 1: Why is everybody calling me. Guy, I'm getting twenty seven thousand gold. We just got fishbowled. This is the third time I've been I've got I'm getting a call, and this one's from Anthony.
Speaker 2: Anthony, who how waggy?
Speaker 1: Oh that's so funny. I know, I don't know what to do. Talk to him, talk to him? Well I can't, why because we're on the podcast.
Speaker 2: So put it on Cereal, put it on.
Speaker 1: Hello, just do it. Hello Anthony, Hello Anthony, what's going on? Hey, you're on bull Chat. You're on bull Chat.
Speaker 5: Well you're on the Carlinarian Anthony, so live right now.
Speaker 1: So glad we could crossover event of the season. Love that. What's up? Guys?
Speaker 4: This is like Chicago and Chicago Fire and whatever other state.
Speaker 2: It's like when Emergency met Chips when they first crossed over and the seven Body. Yeah they do you.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Us?
Speaker 5: So why didn't we start talking about it?
Speaker 4: So we started talking about you on our show live, even though your show is like lame and pre recorded, but our show is live right now.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, here, just getting another call. Just let it be.
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna send it to voicemail. Okay, okay, I send it to voicemail. Continue.
Speaker 4: So we were talking. We were arguing about something really sound, and I said, guys, well, I said Carla Marick, we got to stop this. We sound like that dumb podcast we listened to all the time where they go ew where the one older guy goes, oh, somebody says serial anymore. They changed the they changed the recipe in nineteen seventy five, and then they changed their mascot in nineteen eighty two, and then the other one goes.
Speaker 5: What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Everybody's passed cereal?
Speaker 2: The older guy.
Speaker 4: We just wanted we just wanted to know if you thought that my impression of your show, what you thought of it? It was really good?
Speaker 1: Terrible? Yeah, I thought it was decent.
Speaker 2: The older guy, I don't. I don't say that either.
Speaker 1: You missed it. He was just being the older guy?
Speaker 2: What not?
Speaker 4: Why what was he What was he being the older guy about?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What was I being the older guy about? Andrew?
Speaker 2: Because you're wearing a shawl inside.
Speaker 1: It's not a shawl if you're the.
Speaker 2: Old If anything, you're the older guy. Look at you.
Speaker 1: You're wrapped in a cold it's cold here.
Speaker 2: You're in a cocoon, and I'm wearing short sleeves and you're in a thermal blanket with a sweatshirt.
Speaker 1: A thermal blanket with a sweatshirt. Okay, let's calm it down.
Speaker 2: You could watch the YouTube video.
Speaker 1: They're watching it, okay, Okay, so we're not.
Speaker 4: We're not, We're not watching YouTube video. Okay.
Speaker 5: Well, maybe you guys can help settle one of these debates because said something was in Long Island.
Speaker 4: So on, on, on on, I know, and I know that, I know that, I know that. Hold on, let me, let me purpose. I almost always say on Long Island, but I forgot this ton, so.
Speaker 1: Can I go ahead? Know you?
Speaker 5: Well, then he started yelling about are all islands? Are you supposed to say? On Hawaii? On this this?
Speaker 2: This was I was just going to bring up because in the New York metropolitan area people say in Staten Island, and that's proper. So I don't understand why there's a difference. I would think it should be on Staten Island as well, but it is in Staten Island, So I'm not really sure what the difference is. I just know that people that live on Long Island get very defensive when like a comedian comes to town and they're like, hey, here I am in Long Island, and they all actually just happened last week at Ubs. I forget who the comedian was, John Mullaney. I think, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: And that's why we actually started talking about were there.
Speaker 5: No one of our listeners was there.
Speaker 4: And I guess if we go to Long Island, we always call you yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know, well you don't always.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 5: I've literally never been there, knock.
Speaker 4: So then let me ask you this where the studio that you guys worked in. Where is it?
Speaker 2: It is in Tribeca on Okay, which is on what it's on the island of Manhattan.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 5: I think when you're saying obviously on the island, but I'm moving forward, will say when I was on Hawaii. So I.
Speaker 1: Was about to say you, when were you on Hawaii? That guy? But what in every isn't but isn't everything then considered an island?
Speaker 2: I guess I mean I would I I definitely, I definitely would say in Manhattan.
Speaker 1: You're not in Pangaea anymore.
Speaker 2: In Manhattan.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Anthony tried telling me that and I was like, well, you can say you're on North America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not how it works.
Speaker 2: It's interesting.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know what, I don't the argument it just is that you can't be in an island, so you're on it.
Speaker 1: So I don't. I don't know. Because it's probably all people that are just a bunch of a bunch of from Long Island. We've got to say, O not in is that it? Yeah? Who get like oddly offended my gold chain? What if I said I was I was going to the Hamptons. You're in the Hamptons on Long Island? Yeah, so I literally actually so it's like all the presets you have to say, are you going to the Hamptons on Long Island? That's right?
Speaker 4: Lame, hey real quick before we continue. Well, we're not going to continue this debate because I think it's got on the long enough. Tell people, since we are alive, tell people where they can find this podcast that you are recording once it's well.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit confusing.
Speaker 1: It's not confusing.
Speaker 2: You can find it anywhere that you get your podcasts. You know what this is is we do a podcast called Serial Killers with a C where we eat and try seial. This is the offshoot that Andrew insisted on called bold chat. So it's the bastard sister of serial killers.
Speaker 5: I need a better job explaining your podcast before we are.
Speaker 4: I think guy did a phenomenal job.
Speaker 1: I don't think he did a phenomenal job. I don't think he did a phenomenal job.
Speaker 4: Show. Yeah, I as the older guy on this show. I have to agree with the older guy on that show. And then he did a very good job.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 2: This is just the podcast where we talk about whatever, obviously, because you've got.
Speaker 1: Andrew insisted on, and Andrew insisted Mine strongly recommended it. And how has that been working out for you? It's an extra hour a week that I gotta be here. Oh oh that's it.
Speaker 4: That's before we let you guys go, before we let you guys go, And maybe you can answer this right now or on your podcast. Keith, who is in the chat right now?
Speaker 1: Purple Hiricky, purple ha, Ricky. That is such an old why it's like a that's like your your grandpa being like, oh, that's purple hair. That's my purple hair granddaughter. That's why I know who she is. He's talking about what did Ricky want to know?
Speaker 4: Ricky?
Speaker 3: And I will say, let me let me quick aside here. When we were in Vegas.
Speaker 5: A couple of weeks ago, which is happened?
Speaker 3: We met John, who has been part of our little podcast family out here out west, and he said, the only way he knows John, John's friend said, the only way John, Oh, the only way John's friend identifies. John's podcasting partners are the buss guy, the blonde girl, and the girl with the purple hair. So and that guy was actually younger than all of us. So I will say Scotty did not do an old man thing, because that's how everyone.
Speaker 1: What happened to your audio? Did you guys go on?
Speaker 2: Did you guys go on speaker?
Speaker 1: Did you guys go on speaker or something?
Speaker 2: Because your audio now so oh no, oh hold on what the hell?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, hold on all right?
Speaker 2: Which one is it? This one? Calm down?
Speaker 1: You guys are so loud, obnoxious like you're here. Oh my ear is seriously my aunt drums are getting blown out. It's terrible way.
Speaker 5: Anthony Roophy is standing in the chat.
Speaker 3: Why is Scotty so mad?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why why is it so loud? And I can't turn it down? Lower the lever I did. Carl is so loud.
Speaker 4: I know, Carla, that's the problem that I'm dealing with all the time.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine how do you live with her?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Wow? You know, just imagine how much I have to listen to her?
Speaker 3: Okay, I know why Scotty is so mad.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad. Scotti is mad because I want tacos? Where's the list? I'm not matter at what I want tacos?
Speaker 2: Andrew won't we He's like, no.
Speaker 1: I never said so, they don't. Oh no, because I googled it and I said, where can I get my friend Scott some tacos? It doesn't open until eleven thirty. The place I found is called Taco Rhea. Thank you? Why would someone named the restaurant bounds like diarrhea? If it's the fact, if you were opening a restaurant, would you end it with rhea? No, because it sounds like diarrhea? Who nobody wants to eat there? I don't want to go to Takaroa and now here we go? Now Anthony's gonna go oil elusive.
Speaker 2: So the old man.
Speaker 3: When you were in school, where did Juliet lunch.
Speaker 2: In the lunch room?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, I had well.
Speaker 2: I mean that food gave you diarrhea, so it doesn't matter. But I ate in the lunch room, and I always ate the hot lunch. The only you know what, I am like an anomaly because the only lunch I did not eat was on pizza Fridays, when everybody loved the pizza. I hated the school pizza. But I ate all the crap during the week, meat loaf, Salisbury's chicken patties.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't think anyone. I don't think anyone is surprised. Scotty. There's not one.
Speaker 3: There's not one human that's like.
Speaker 4: Oh, Scotty, did that really weird thing growing up? It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: Dude, are you guys on a speaker? The audio, my poor I'm hearing it through the cans. The audio through the cans isn't right.
Speaker 2: As soon as they started talking about Ricky, all of a sudden it got like echoey.
Speaker 4: So that was because our bluetooth disconnected and now we're connected a different way. But we're don't go to let you guys go. Okay, thanks for the record, Scotti.
Speaker 2: You some like garbage, that's fine.
Speaker 1: Huh. Are you guys around are you guys around for the holidays? All would love to see you.
Speaker 3: I can ball and what did you tell me?
Speaker 1: We're at here?
Speaker 3: And I was like, are you sure?
Speaker 2: Well, that's Andrew. You can't ask him things. He doesn't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: I'm here, I'm coming in.
Speaker 3: And we're going to do the peanut butter in the cereal ball things.
Speaker 1: You want to join us for a discussing dinner party? We could plan one.
Speaker 2: Don't have time?
Speaker 4: Yes, wait, I'll no, don't.
Speaker 2: We're not doing that.
Speaker 1: We're not doing any true we could do a fun discussing dinner party. Trendy guy guys, I love you tell our people yo. Hello, all well, I was just about to give him a plug.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: They're just just too much energy. They're all over the place, loud. Yeah, we're definitely not What are you doing under the blanket? I'm just moving my hands around? Oh oh yeah, you're right, Scott here, I am just doing something naughty on camera. Whatever weirdo floats your boat? Okay, can we go? Yes?
Speaker 2: Gladly, thank you, Thank you for listening to bull chap where we really talked about absolutely like you can't even title this because we talked about Ken It's nothing called Andrew Shall has got it going on? Okay, how long you've been thinking of that?
Speaker 1: Andy Shaw? Thanks? Got it going? Got it going? Oh? Look all these text messages I'm getting now, one from Carla eleven thirty. Don't forget saying it. I just need you to know I'm deceased from that convo. That's what Ricky said. Oh is it so?
Speaker 2: Now they don't say I'm dead anymore, which I hated. Anyway, Now it's I'm deceased. Really, the kids had to change it up. The kids had to change it up.
Speaker 1: I'm kids had to change it up. I'm deceased. Oh my god, I mean I hate it. I'm dead, but now I'm deceased. Take you back to the home, Grandpa, wheel me out. Let's go Sellsbury Steaks on the menu, Grandpa teeth. I don't know. I'm sure I'll be asking you that question soon.
Speaker 2: You can check out our cereal stuff at serial KILLERSPC dot com. Please follow us on all platforms. Yeah, I love you Newman social platforms at Serial Killers PC.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's it, and check at the ball. Well if you're watching this on YouTube, we're almost at nine hundred subscribers, so hit the subscribe button because once we hit a thousand, then we get this baby monitorizer excuse me, monetized. Have some. I know I might need some. Thank you all.
Speaker 2: Look at my crazy eddy shirt. Scary gave me this cool.
Speaker 1: His prices are insane amazing. All right, well, thank you all so much. We appreciate you. Have a great rest of your week, and we'll see you on Monday. He went to jail for that, you know, cool on the counter of three clink one two three clink.
Speaker 2: I didn't say it. We have to keep rolling. So the other day, all right, clink yay final one.
Speaker 1: Carlis