Speaker 1: Welcome to the Sean Hannity Show on Greg Jarrett filling in for Sean, who's taking the day off, deserves a little R and R. Former trial attorney, used to be a defense attorney in California years ago.
Speaker 2: I'm a Fox News.
Speaker 1: Legal analyst, and one of the things we're talking about is the legal effort to stop the sale of border wall materials. President like Donald Trump filed an anarchust brief Friend of the Court brief late on Thursday and support of this legal effort by Texas and Missouri to immediately stop Joe Biden's sale of border wall materials. Those two states, by the way, filed the motion last week in District Court in Texas to decide whether the government is in breach of a court permanent injunction that injunction barred the Biden administration from using obligated for wall construction for any other purpose. Jonavis now to talk about it. Sarah Carter, Fox News contributor and host of The Sarah Carter Show, please to have Derek Maltz with this, former agent in charge of DEA's Special Operations Division. Thank you both for taking the time. Merry Christmas to you both. So Sarah, there's no other way to view what Joe Biden is doing trying to sell off these wallparts. Then to see it, as you know, a brazen sabotage of the incoming president.
Speaker 2: Is that how you see it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Absolutely, it's absolutely criminal, Greg, what's happening here? And not only that. I remember going down to the border over the last four years, I would talk to border patrol agents. They would take me up. I remember in Arizona, I would go up with Art del Quetto. He would say, hey, take a look at this border wall that the Biden administration has totally just left a band did people were They were given it away, in fact, which is even more criminal, hard earned taxpayer dollars just resting out there in you know, under the sun. I saw it in Texas. We saw it all across the two thousand mile almost two thousand mile southern border with Mexico. And you know, it isn't surprising because look, they left the border wide open, they had a wide open border policy, and now they want to sabotage President Trump coming into office. But I got to tell you this, it's just not even we could say it's Biden, but this is somebody else running the White House because we know that President Biden is incapacitated for the most part. So this is definitely a radical leftist agenda to leave our borders wide open. It's absolutely criminal, and it's going to stop under President Trump.
Speaker 1: So Derek is in, Alejandro Majorcus Homeland Security Secretary, is is that who's behind all of this?
Speaker 4: I think it's deeper than the Homeland Security Secretary, Greg. I mean, this has been going on. You look from day one when they reversed all the sound policies to keep Americans safe. But you know, from my perspective, I want to look forward. We have US government leadership now excited to focus on the safety and security of every citizen of America, not just the Republicans. Right. So, yeah, elections do have consequences, and now that Donald Trump is going to be our forty seventh president, we're going to straighten this stuff out. So it is exciting times. But you know, when you look at what's going on now, Greg, in New York City alone on the subway system, right, yeah, the governor lying to the public about how safe it is and what a great job she's doing. Meanwhile, you have stabbing, shootings and that poor young girl who was burned to death. It's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm in New York City at the moment. I stay away from the subway. I tell my daughters, don't go there. I'll pay for your uber or any transfer to just don't go into what is essentially a death trap. I mean, you have a far greater chance of being seriously injured or murdered in the subway than above ground. And that is just a statistical fact. All of this is happening because Joe Biden opened the border to a flood of millions of the illegals, including terrorists, including murderers, rapists, people who have committed all kinds of despicable crimes. And yet Joe Biden and all of those around him spent the better part of the last four years saying, Oh, the border is secure. Take a listen.
Speaker 5: The United States will continue to enforce our laws and secure our border.
Speaker 3: The border is in fact secure. A record two and migrants crossed into the US last month.
Speaker 6: Our border is secure.
Speaker 7: We believe certainly that the border is secure.
Speaker 3: Thirteen hundred migrants a day.
Speaker 1: We have taken unprecedented action over the past year and a half to secure our border and rebuild a safer and orderly processed system.
Speaker 7: This year is on pace to be the deadliest year for migrants crossing into this region of Texas in recent memory.
Speaker 4: The border is secure, The border is secure, and the border is not open.
Speaker 8: Crossings are still at an all time high, with Border Patrol reporting more than one point eight million apprehensions from October twenty twenty one through July.
Speaker 3: The border remains closed. It is not open. We are turning away the majority of adults. But the border is secure.
Speaker 7: The border is closed, so we are offering solutions.
Speaker 3: That's what the Biden Harris administration has been doing since day one. This is worse now than or worse before.
Speaker 6: A record number of migrants this year, and the total are passed two million by the end of September.
Speaker 3: We're certainly doing a lot more to secure the border. We have a secure border, and.
Speaker 4: We have a process of place to manage migrants of the border.
Speaker 3: A record serge of migrants in New York City over two million.
Speaker 4: The illegal immigrants crossing the southern border an all time record.
Speaker 3: The border is secure.
Speaker 1: We agree that the border is secure, all right. Corriine Jean Pierre has zero credibility. She's demonstrated that every time she takes to the podium. But you heard Joe Biden, you heard Kamala Harris, you heard others in the administration as well as those Democrats in Kyra.
Speaker 2: Oh the border is secure. Oh it's closed, nobody's getting in.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, Sarah, that was just a load of lies from beginning to end.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, I mean it's like, don't believe your lying eyes America and Americans were watching it. It wasn't even just that it was a border issue, which is the reason why so many lawmakers, particularly on the Republican side or some Democrats as well, began saying, you know, the border is in every state. Every state is a border state. Because we started to see it. Look at this poor person, this poor young woman in a subway being set on fire by This is what we call those that are no known god Aways that come into our country. Means we've got their footprints, We've seen them, you know, on video surveillance camera shadow running by, but we haven't been able to identify them. This man was one of more than two million non god aways that got into our country that could be terrorists, that could be criminals, that could be people that have committed the most famous crimes against humanity. We have no idea who they are, where they are, and where they've disappeared greg into the fabric of our country. And now we have a government that literally put all of our lives in jeopardy, and who is going to hold them accountable? Who can hold them accountable? Because when something happens, when a bomb goes off in one of our you know, I would say one of our malls or a school or something, when there's a terror attack, who is going to be held accountable? Is it just going to be another nine to eleven commission event where we're going to be sitting back and going, oh, yeah, well we should have done more. No, they absolutely knew. They, being the Biden administration, the FBI, the CIA, and every other intelligence agency working under President Joe Biden and whoever else was running our country knew that they were putting our lives in danger. And now all of these people that have been harmed and directly injured, in families that have lost loved ones, who do they turn to, who helps them? Who fights for them? This Christmas and this holiday season, when they're sitting at the dinner table with a feat at that table that is now empty. Who is going to pay for that and for all the children, like Derek fights so hard for that have died of fentanil poisoning in this country. Who was going to fight for those families.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you, Derek, because you know a lot about what I think is really an unreported aspect of this story, and that is the fentanyl deaths anywhere between eighty thousand to one hundred thousand per year.
Speaker 2: Think about that hundred.
Speaker 1: Thousand, mostly young people who died because Joe Biden opened up the border and allowed drug traffickers to send into the United States fentanyl, which killed day after day so many people. I mean, he aided and abedded those deaths. He has blood on his hands. And if I were a prosecutor, I'd look for way to charge Joe Biden as an accessory to mass murder because that's what he did, and of course he'd be incompetent to stand trial.
Speaker 2: So there's that.
Speaker 1: But talk to us, Derek, about the scourge of fent andol and what Joe Biden did.
Speaker 4: So Greg, thank you for bringing this up, Like Sarah said, this Christmas, there's going to be a lot of very sad families. I'm already chatting with some of them because there's like hundreds of thousands, couple hundred fifty, three hundred three fifty. We don't really know because the CDC director is incompetent. But anyway, this is much bigger than a public health disaster. We've never seen anything like this in the history of America. We've never lost this many Americans. There's no terrorist organization that has killed this many Americans. But people have to understand our greatest adversary, China is the ones that initiated this chemical bombing. And I lived it when I was at the Special Operations Division under the Obama by administration. We briefed Eric Holder ten years ago to tell them this chemical war started when they started with the synthetic cannabinoids and captain owes K two spice and basalts. Then they went to fentanyl. Now they're in metazine, isonitazine, you know, proto nitazine xylazine that's destroying people on the streets, rotten them to death. And they have all this stuff coming out of these libs carl fentanyl, so it's an ongoing chemical war. It's not just the cartels. The cartels. Yes, Joe Biden and his administration facilitated the largest death in destruction operation ever against our citizens. But right now there are people in our country ordering up deadly chemicals from websites in China. They're getting this stuff here and they're making this deadly stuff in their homes. We sees a pill press, Greg, the DEA did in New Haven, Connecticut area. It was able to produce one hundred fake bills an hour. Okay, so this is a much greater problem. But yes, Joe Biden in his administration has blood on their hands. And you know what I want to say. I want to make a joke here because there's a saying about seagull leadership. They poop and they fly away and the next person has to clean up the poop. Right Well, President Trump had to do it before, and they'll do it again. But it's disgusting that the American taxpayer have to live in the conditions because you know what, Greg, what makes me stand as a law enforcement professional is that we're only this is a tip of the iceberg of what we're seeing now on the subways. Wait, till more severe stuff is happening, and everyone's gonna be scratching their head saying, how did this happen? Well, it happened because your own government and all these naive, narcissistic voters that didn't care about their kids and their grandkids and nephews and nieces when they voted for this madness. But it's really upsetting, And that's why I get very passionate, because in a couple of days, the families that I support are going to be really sad, and that's what pisces me off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll be a terrible Christmas for so many thousands of families who have lost their loved ones because of what Joe Biden did. And he had the audacity in a recent interview to say, when asked, do you have any regrets, he said, no, huh, I don't have any regrets. How about all of the people that because of you, lost their lives from drug overdoses because you opened the border to it. Derek and Sarah stick around, if you would for just a couple of minutes. We're going to squeeze in a quick break and when we come back, we're going to talk a bit more about this and after that we'll be taking your telephone calls. Let me give you the number. Give us a call, tell us what you think, ask any questions you want. One eight hundred nine four one seven three two six or one eight hundred nine four one. Sean, we invite you to give us a call. I'm Greg Jarrett Philly in for Sean Hannity.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: America.
Speaker 4: Listen to Sean Hennedy that's on on.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 8: Do you know the feeling when you cut into that juicy, delicious steak you're prepared and you're hoping that it's as perfect as it looks, Well, worry no more. With chef iq Sense, it is possible to make it perfect every single solitary time. How's that possible? It is a modern, completely wireless cooking thermometer. It eliminates all under all over cooking of your food, no matter how you cook it.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 8: Chef iq Sense was designed to withstand extreme heat. It can survive in your deep fryer, whether you're grilling, whether you're broiling, whether you're roasting, whether you're baking. You simply inserted into your food. You choose your desired done this on the chef iq app. It will tell you when to turn it and when it's ready. I love this thing. If you're looking for the perfect gift for someone or yourself this holiday season, just go to chefiq dot com.
Speaker 2: That's chefiq dot com.
Speaker 8: You'll save twenty percent, or you can find it at your local costco at chefiq dot com. Save twenty percent today. You're gonna love this invention.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Sean Hannity Show on Greg Jarrett filling in for Sean. We're gonna be taking your number your phone calls in a moment. Here's the number one eight hundred nine four one seven three two six. Give us a call at eight hundred nine four one. Sean Back now with Derek Mult's former agent in charge of the DEA Special Operations Division, Sarah Carter, who's spent a lot of time at our Southern border, host of the Sarah Carter Show. So, Derek, I want to ask you, we've only got about a minute left. I want to ask you about the MS thirteen gang. You know a lot about that, yes, sir, Well, I mean how lethal have they been since Biden opened the border?
Speaker 4: Well, you know they have the modo rate control and kill. So that tells you everything you need to know. And fortunately for the citizens of El Salvador, they have a president now that actually cares about public safety. So they're all definitely afraid to go to jail in El Salvador because now they have the safest, one of the safest cities in the world, because a president who's strong on crime. So what are they doing. They're coming to where our president was very weak on crime. Okay, So it's just real simple. They take advantage of weaknesses and vulnerabilities, and they are very, very dangerous. They're very young, they're very aggressive.
Speaker 2: You know, let me interrupt you, Derek.
Speaker 1: If you can stick around with Sarah, our callers have questions for you. We'll be right back on the Sean Hannity Show. Greg Jarrett on X or go to my website for my columns, the Greg Jarrett dot Com. One of those columns is entitled prosecute sanctuary officials who defy Trump's deportation orders because it's a crime to defy it if you actively impede or interfere. These sanctuary officials should be indicted and prosecuted and tossed in prison for crimes committed. It's in the criminal codes. Back now with US Derek Maultz, former federal Agent in charge of the DEA Special Ops Division.
Speaker 2: Sarah Carter joins this host of The Sarah Carter Show.
Speaker 1: Now, Sarah, you have spent more time at the border than anybody I know of, and recently you went beyond the border to El Salvador. What did you find out there about that country taking people who were here in the United States illegally who have committed crimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think this is very important and I'm so glad that you brought it up, and you also spoke to Derek about this, And Derek's right. I mean, there were so many leaders that had weaponized the migration system into the United States when they saw the Buiden administration leaving the front door basically wide open. El Salvador was not one of them, actually under Buchlea. And the thing is is that Derek's right about one thing. They didn't want to be in El Salvador, and they don't want to be in El Salvador under Buchayley because he will immediately take them into custody under terrorism laws, prosecute them and imprison them. And I had a chance to be in El Salvador. I spent time as it had caught the Notori that caught prison, which is a maximum security facility for these criminal terrorists, and that's how they're designated Jerry because in this facility, in particular, the men that I interviewed, the people that I saw, the people that I spoke with, they were considered serial killers. These are young men and older men and middle aged men who are part of the MS thirteen gang or body of the Siocho Madsalva Truci if you want to call them, matt in El Salvador who gave their lives to committing murder and crimes for the cartels for hire or as well. There and I spoke with Minister of Justice via Toro, who was in charge of the operation to make all these massive arrests that have basically turned El Salvador around. It is now one of the safest places in the Western Hemisphere that anyone can travel to. And he said absolutely L Salvador is willing to take back L Salvadorians. Those are the crimin that are here in the United States and imprison them in El Salvador, bring them to the justice system there and put them there, and they are willing to work with the United States on repatriation of El Salvadorean citizens. I think that Bukele is absolutely right. I was at his inauguration as well. He was saying that, you know, his most important resource are his people, and he wants his people back home. He wants to build El Salvador to the nation state that it should be that it is. And you know, he's setting an example for the rest of the countries in Central America. And we see that now with Javier Malay doing the same in Argentina. And when our neighbors actually are on the right track and building a democracy and fundamentally working to benefit their own people, then we benefit from it. And you know what if they don't want to cooperate, if you know, the Guatemala doesn't want to cooperate like they say they're not going to cooperate, or if Mexico doesn't want to cooperate under Shinbaum, then the absolutely President Troup should hold them accountable. The best way I know how is economics, and I think that that's something that he's looking at very closely. And obviously we have an issue with Venezuela right now that we need to work out well. I think we're in a good position right now.
Speaker 1: Let me play a clip of your interview. I believe with the Justice minister.
Speaker 2: Take a listen.
Speaker 7: Now is the time in as for justice?
Speaker 3: Does it require cooperation with all the neighbors in the Western hemisphere in order to be able.
Speaker 7: To stop this Yes, to bring them back, to bring them back, hearing, if they commit and they were part of there is organization. They have to be here and submit our justice system and.
Speaker 3: El Salvador is ready to take them back if they are criminals that committed crimes here.
Speaker 1: Derek Maltz, great work by Sarah Carter. What do you think of that prospect?
Speaker 4: I think outstanding and I believe it, and I believe I don't notice for sure. I'm just speculating. Because this man is very tough on crime, they'll probably be willing to take some of these non El Salvadorians back as well to help the United States, because denize you know the importance of working with the United States.
Speaker 1: Let's go to our color line. Joining us now from Bishop California is Mark Mark.
Speaker 2: Thanks for giving us a call.
Speaker 1: Do you have a question for Derek or Sarah, Mark you.
Speaker 4: There, Conservation Corps?
Speaker 6: Hello? Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Go ahead, Mark, Hello.
Speaker 6: I want to suggest that we revise the Conservation Corps and put it under the auspices of the National Guard and get all of these people to work with a five year program to citizenship instead of incurring the cost of shipping them back to their countries. They came here to make America better. Let's put them in a program and make them go to school and make them become American citizens. And if they don't have any crimes for five years, they can become an American citizen. And I'd like to see us build a canal from the Pacific Ocean to the Gulf of Mexico that's big enough for our supercarriers, and we could have all the trade that comes through Panama come through the Mexico Texas border, and we could pay off the debt with the shipping fees that we could make on that kind of a concern.
Speaker 1: Right, Derek mal what do you think about this idea of the Conservation Corps.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not an expert on that particular topic, but what I'm an expert at is the national security and the safety and security of our people. Right now, we have some really violent people in America that need to go back home. And so I'm sure President Trump, because he's a great businessman, is going to be very open in mind into the trade potential and to get some of these citizens in America who love America, who want to be here to work and make a better America. I'm sure there's going to be some very good programs that they will enhance everyone's life here in America. But in regards to the people that the borders are and President Trump is going to send back home, those are the ghost criminals. Those are the ones that are terrorists, rapists, and killers, and they can't stay here. They have to go.
Speaker 1: Absolutely agree with that one hundred percent. Let's go to our next caller. Todd joins us from Arizona. Todd, Welcome to the Sean Hannity Show. What's your question or comment?
Speaker 5: My question slash comment is I really like those to look into how much we originally bought all these border wall sections for versus how much Biden is selling them for, and then how much we're going to have to re pay or rebuyal them at. Because I work with actually one of the companies that builds the border wall sections, and I know that their costs for raw material and labor and transportation and even installation down at the border gone up. So how much money have we wasted because of Biden wanted to be you know, a temper can from child and sell it off.
Speaker 1: Yes, the petulant child. That's the one thing he's good at. Sarah Carter, any comment on that, Well, yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I think that what the original costs. If i'm and I don't, you know, quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure I'm right on this was around eighteen to twenty billion dollars when it originally started under President Trump. And that's the reason why President Trump is like, we've got to stop Biden from doing this. I heard some pieces that are going for five dollars eBay, There's all kinds of stories out there. I think there really needs to be a legislative committee, a body that investigates this. I know that people have those numbers so that we can get accurate assessment of what's being wasted and how much money it's going to cost. This Now, if we have to restart from the beginning. Part of the problem is President Trump is saying. Look, President Alex Trump is saying, if we come in and this is all sold, then we have to repurchase all those pieces again and under this economy it could cost up to double So we don't want to pay that money. If we have the parts right there, let's do it. Because the caller is exactly right. This is about logistical issues too, labor, shipping, all of the details that are going to go into putting this wall together. Again, that's where the cost is going to be. It's going to be in the labor and the resources as well as the parts themselves. So one hundred percent in agreement. We need an investigation into this, possibly with converts looking into this.
Speaker 4: And we also need.
Speaker 3: To stop which I I think it's phenomenal what's happening here in Texas and the Southern District of Texas actually having this anarchist being brought forth, and that we need to stop the Biden administration from selling it, and we need to look to where it was sold and what is being done with it as well.
Speaker 1: And it's you know, it's not just the cost of the components of the wall and now being you know, sold off for you know, a nickel and the dollar by Joe Biden to sabotage his successor at Donald Trump in you know, twenty eight days. But the cost of Joe Biden's border crisis, and I looked this up earlier today. This comes from a congressional committee that investigated the cost overall of the you know, eight million plus illegals that have come into the country, the cost of housing and feeding, healthcare services, safety, public safety services. I mean, the list goes on and on, close to two hundred billion dollars and counting. That is the financial burden born by taxpayers because of what Joe Biden did simply opening up the borders for anybody and everybody to come in. Let's go to one more caller who joins us from Illinois. Larry is with us. Larry, what's your question or comment?
Speaker 9: Well, I'm going to put a comment and a question. Number one comment is people like Joe Biden and Mayorcis and all that. I believe the problem started when they were very young. They have no conscience. And I told your screener, I said, I'm sure when you were a little girl and you did something bad, your mama said, now, look, you do that and you may not get caught right now, but you will get caught later. And I think most of us realize that we're going to have to pay for our sins sooner or later. People like Joe have no conscience to gear them that way. The number two questions I want to ask, though, is what's to prevent somebody like what's his name again, the rich guy that everybody's complaining.
Speaker 2: About, Elon Musk, that's the guy.
Speaker 9: What's to keep him from bidding on those sections of wall and then donate him right back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that Texas was in the process of, you know, mobilizing their own team to these auctions, but in the meantime, you know, to do precisely that, to buy it and donate it back to the incoming administration. But you know, Texas has since joined this motion in district court in Texas to essentially put a stop to it, that it's a violation of a pre existing injunction that bars Biden from from using funds obligated for wall construction for anything other than that purpose. So you know, if he's summing it off, it would be arguably used for a different purpose. Derek, what do you think of that?
Speaker 4: I think basically it's it's disgusting the entire process. I'm not an expert on these processes, Greg, and I want to thank you be a tremendous legal insight into so many issues over the past four years. But in regards to the you know, the border wall, I know, talking to Sheriff Lamb down in Arizona, he said, you know, he used to bring people like kind of what Sarah said and show everybody, you know, the pieces of the wall and now track the trailers of bringing the wall pieces out. So it's absolute sabotage. I hope somebody gets held accountable, but I honestly don't have any confidence that that's going to happen. There's too many problems, there's too many issues to hold this administration accountable. We have to work on repairing everything and moving forward. That's just the way it is.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: I want to say many things to Derek Malt's, former agent in charge of the DEA Special Operations Division, for being with us, and as always, my friend Sarah Carter, host of the Sarah Carter Show, been with us for the last forty five minutes breaking down what is an otherwise pretty complicated subject, but a solution that is quite simple, promised now by the incoming president Donald Trump. Close the border and secure it tightly, and rebuild the wall. We're going to be right back with a couple of more of your phone calls. I'm Greg Jared filling in for the Sean Hannity Show. Stick around.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back, Kennedy.
Speaker 4: Watch sheeping an eye on Chuck and Nancy and their minions.
Speaker 3: Sean handed.
Speaker 8: All right, you said bye bye to big government and you want limited government.
Speaker 2: You voted for that.
Speaker 8: Well, now it's time to trim the fat from big wireless. If you are still using the big carriers Verizon AT and T T Mobile.
Speaker 2: I asked, why are you doing that?
Speaker 8: Because my cell phone company, Pure Talk, a veteran own company, gives you the exact same service. They use the same cell towers, you get the same five G network, you get better customer service, and they're based here in the US, and you pay half the price for the exact same thing.
Speaker 2: Now that's right.
Speaker 8: There's simply no need to spend eighty five one hundred bucks a month per person on your wireless bill, not when you can get unlimited talk text, fifteen gigs of data with mobile hotspot, but just thirty five dollars a month. And by the way, the average family of four saves about one thousand dollars a year with Pure Talk. Make the switch is simply dial pound two to fifty. You say the keyword save now. Do it now you save an additional fifty percent off your first month. That's pound two fifty keyword save now. From our friends of Pure Talk, America's wireless company. Welcome back to the Sean Hannity Show. I'm Greg Jarrett. I invite you to go to my website Dgreg Jarrett dot com. You will find a fairly lengthy and detailed examination of the law of how the incoming president can prosecute sanctuary city official sanctuary states who openly and actively defy his deportation orders. How so, it's a crime to do that. And not only that, there's another statute that says if you do not cooperate, you can be deprived as a state or a city of the millions of dollars you receive in federal funds. It's about time that a president act on that. I'm Greg Jarrett. We'll be right back with Joe Konca. Do you know the feeling when you cut into that juicy, delicious state and you're hoping that it's as perfect as it looks, well, worry no more. With chef iq Sense, it is possible to make it perfect every single solitary time. How's that possible? It is a modern, completely wireless cooking thermometer. It eliminates all under all over cooking of your food, no matter how you cook it.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 8: Chef iq Sense was designed to withstand extreme heat. It can survive in your deep fryer, whether you're grilling, whether you're broiling, whether you're roasting, whether you're baking. You simply inserted into your food. You choose your desired done this on the chef iq app. It will tell you when to turn it and when it's ready. I love this thing. If you're looking for the perfect gift for someone or yourself this holiday season, just go to chefiq dot com. That's chefiq dot com. You'll save twenty percent, or you can find it at your local costco at chefiq dot com save twenty percent today. You're gonna love this invention.