Speaker 1: I saw us on the side. What's up. It's GONDI with my girl Diamond Hitter.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: So right before I hit record on this, you called me a lunatic, which I have to say. I think I hear from you three or four times a day.
Speaker 2: I called you a lunatic twice today?
Speaker 1: Yes, sure, today, at least twice. Nope, thrice because you called me that right before he started. You called me that when I left a message for Andrew on that phone. Okay, you called me that when I was having a conversation with Charlemagne.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: So that's three for today, and that's just what I can remember.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, not counting the amount of times I say it in my head. Because you are a lunatic.
Speaker 1: Describe in your definition what a lunatic is and why I am a lunatic.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about me, crazy and unhinged person. That's exactly what it is. You are unhinged.
Speaker 1: You think I'm unhinged. I think I'm so hinged. Wait, what's unhinged about you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Say say it now.
Speaker 2: Say that you want to argue with people about this studio.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna argue. I'm gonna take it.
Speaker 2: Oh you see lunatic behavior. I'm just gonna take it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: What are we in fourteen fifty whatever when Columbus came here and just took the land.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you've been realizing the way things are playing out recently, well, but I'm jumping on board. It's mine.
Speaker 2: I want it is another thing. That's another thing. You're a lunatic, You, Charlemagne, anyone else who just thinks that the world is just gonna burn and we're gonna be okay.
Speaker 1: You know, sometimes you need fire to start regrowth. We learned this when we took our trip off the Grid and they were talking about how sometimes the fire in these giant woods where the sequoras are actually is what opens up the seed for new growth.
Speaker 2: Right, burn it down, baby, Right, we're talking about trees. We're not talking about its metaphor. We're not talking about the fucking economy and that people are literally, I don't want to laugh at this part, going to die.
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, revolution, baby, If there is no revolution, things are going to stay the way that they are right now. Sure, revolution doesn't have to be bloody, it doesn't have to be violent. I come from a line of revolutionaries who were peaceful one of them. The rest of my family is a little crazy, but he was able to accomplish what he wanted to accomplish via peace. Maybe, just maybe we can do that and if not, let it all burn.
Speaker 2: You think, Listen, there is no piece that's coming to us right now. I just don't think.
Speaker 1: So it's a defeatst attitude. You never know. It has to happen. Listen, another side thought the same thing and they're acting on it.
Speaker 2: So they're lunatic.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, But you cannot meet lunacy with calm cool heads. You have to meet lunacy with lunacy. You have to meet intolerance with intolerance. You cannot meet intolerance with tolerance because you're going to get trucked. That's how it works.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying we are in the worst of times. Remember I used to say that in like twenty twenty one. I was like, we're actually in the worst of times. No, we are currently and then just you know what asking you shall receive. I've been saying we're in the worst of times. Now they're finally here. I'm done.
Speaker 1: We need to start manifesting for better, for positivity. We got to think about the things that we want to happen. We have to think about the things where we can actually affect change and not just yell at this guy and be mad about things like, let's start doing things. And I'm not saying Luigi MAANNGIONI stand outside of parking garages, outside our building. That is not what I'm saying. I'm saying there's a lot that can be done. Still, there are local elections that happen all the time. There are little elections that happen throughout the year that aren't so little. And you learn this when it's too late. But go out and vote every time you can vote. Go out and vote.
Speaker 2: There's a special election coming up. I think April first. New York is one of the states where this election is being held. I don't know which district.
Speaker 1: Florida is also, and there's some pretty serious stuff up in Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Florida.
Speaker 1: If you're listening, hello, get out and vote. You're not happy change things. At the very least the people who say your vote doesn't matter sometimes I feel that way too. But at the very least you know that you did what you could. You can't say, well, I wish I would have voted well, you should have voted. Maybe it'll make a difference, maybe it won't, but at least you know you did your part.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So she called me a lunatic because I'm taking over at the studio. Yep, we're gonna call it the Studio of Gandhi. Okay, you should, it is like it. I know I should. I should put a sign out there. It would stress everybody out so bad. You call me a lunatic for that. I'm not a lunatic. I spend more time in the studio I think than everybody else does. I keep it clean. I don't leave my crap around like everyone else leaves their crap around. It's closest to our Z one hundred studios. I'm contributing a lot to the big show that I do in here because I have to use some type of stupid software audio program to get things done. It's all right here. So this I declare the Golf of Gandhi. That's how, that's how it can work.
Speaker 2: Now, please, can we get a sign and put that on? That is a ten out of ten? I need that? Okay done?
Speaker 1: Uh. She then called me a lunatic because Andrew brought in this dumb ass little phone. It's actually not that Done's kind of cool. You pick it up and you can leave people basically a FaceTime message.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: So there's a camera. We leave messages, so when celebrities come in, Andrew wants to have celebrities leave us all messages. But that phone can be accessed by anybody at any time. So I leave some messages myself. Usually it's just me smacking the camera and telling Andrew to fuck off. I think he's gonna chuckle when he sees these things.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I think he's gonna say, yep, crazy please.
Speaker 1: He is dramatic, and so are you. And then you called me unhinged because I said I agreed with Charlemagne. Civil unrest leads to revolution.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about you and why you're a lunatic.
Speaker 2: H let's do it. I know why I'm allunin. Why because I have so much anxiety balled up in me that I just like scream in random at random times, or I'm like, I get jittery and it manifests in like me jumping around from thing to thing, and so I look very erratic sometimes I know that.
Speaker 1: Oh, I have said this before talking to you is oftentimes not when we're doing the pot guess, but if you're just having a conversation with you, it is like talking to someone with Tourette's yep, because in the middle of it, you'll just run and be like, oh my god, yep, or chuckle about something that I think you thought of only in your head and has nothing to do with the conversation at hand. I'll be like, what are you talking about? And you're like, well, yesterday on the Hells was.
Speaker 2: House.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about why everyone else is a lunatic?
Speaker 2: Oh? Like, who?
Speaker 1: No, I actually I don't think anyone's really a lunatic. But if you had to pick the craziest person, the biggest lunatic of all of us on the show and off the show our team, who do you think is the craziest one?
Speaker 2: It's a toss up between Scotty and Scary and maybe even Elvis.
Speaker 1: Honestly I think Elvis, yeah, because Scotty and Scary like they can be contained.
Speaker 2: You don't think Elvis can be contained, as.
Speaker 1: Cannot be contained, not if he doesn't want to be. When he wants to get something done, he will plow right through it. It doesn't matter, because here's the thing, this is what is the point of having funck you want if you never say fuck you, that man will say fuck you.
Speaker 2: Oh. It's seeing him like lose his shit is one of the best things I think I've ever seen in my life. And you know what's best seeing it through the glass, oh, because I can't hear anything, so I just see him losing his shit, and I'm like, yes, I don't know who did something, but they deserve it. Do it again, do it again one day. This was years ago, like it was probably like my first summer here. He like kicked a garbage can. Oh, it was so good, so good. I love it.
Speaker 1: Work meltdowns are great around here. Work meltdowns are great because it's always about something that really in the grand scheme of whatever's going on, minus like the board catching on fire. It's dumb stuff, right, like stupid things. However, it just sends us into a tizzy. But then when you laugh with these people all the time, it's like your family, right, And when I see one of my family members losing their shit.
Speaker 2: I laugh at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm the worst. I will not help this situation. I'm probably gonna make it worse. So when I see people start losing it, I will always like say some shit, and Elvis will be like.
Speaker 2: Nah, yep, I knew you were gonna do that. It's the best. It's the best. Elvis kick in the trash can. Nate slamming his hands on the table when he's or on his desk, when he's like after the show. That's when he really gets mad.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, when he comes out to a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when all of you are gone, and then he like if somebody said something on air that they shouldn't have, and so someone emails him, He's like, ah.
Speaker 1: And you'll yell an old man, dag dammit, yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 2: Scotty, who usually loses his shit and then gets quote unquote injured, so that's good.
Speaker 1: He'll kick a trash can and act like the trash can faught him back. Scotty's breakdowns are good. Scary just had a breakdown earlier today. It was kind of funny. So we went to no one's ever gonna know that this happened. I wish we would have addressed it when it happened. We went to play the piece out everybody, uh uh huh, and we had pre recorded it because we were doing a bunch of other things. When he went to hit the piece out everybody, it was very clearly from two years ago. It was like, oh, it's our first day in the studio.
Speaker 2: I heard them, was like, huh okay.
Speaker 1: I texted Diana immediately, because you know, when Scary does something that's technically wrong or technologically wrong, whichever one you would want to call it, he flips out, so he like froze, what is that? And his initial I said, I said, I think we should turn the mics on and entrust this because that's really funny. He just dumped out of it and pushed the button like it never happened. So most people I don't think actually anybody would have heard that that happened. But his response to any emergency situation is outrageous. He acts like this guy is falling. He looks around immediately points at people, and I texted Dianna, you know this is my first thing. Deanna, please tell me you have that footage. Did she?
Speaker 2: Oh? Good?
Speaker 1: She said she doesn't have the audio. I said, don't worry about the audio. I will get that for you because.
Speaker 2: We're recording that man is off.
Speaker 1: Okay, so here's his next question of everybody, who would you be most afraid of if they were livid.
Speaker 2: Because it doesn't happen. Scary, I've never seen Scary angry. I've seen him like irritated, where he says like, oh that or whatever, like that pissed me off two years ago or something like that. I've never seen him angry in the moment.
Speaker 1: I've seen him angry and it made me laugh again. He gets mad about things that you and I probably wouldn't get mad about. Because he does take his job very seriously. I appreciate that, but if something goes wrong, he'll flip out about it.
Speaker 2: Do you remember this was also probably my first summer here? Didn't you stay there? Was? You remember when Scary and Greg t used to argue right before every two week vacation, so it was like summer. Oh my god, that was the best thing I've ever seen in my life. Because again, behind a glass wall, I feel like I live in a fish tank, right you guys, I think you're the fish tank, but at least you're in there with other people. I'm by myself and I get to watch and I'm like, huh, silent movie. This is what's going on. But like they got into a screaming match with each other, which I found out was very normal for them around that time of the year, Like they'd always argue about best stuffs. But it was like very intense. And I remember Sam was in there and she turned around and looked at me and was like, hmmm. I'm like, okay.
Speaker 1: I think about things around here that we just are like, oh, that's normal, that happens, you know, like people kicking trash cans. I used to work with a guy. He threw a printer one day. It just came flying out of the little jock lounge area. It was funny. He had requested a new printer multiple times. They never gave it to him. So the last time that paper jam happened, that printer went flying.
Speaker 2: That's sick.
Speaker 1: It was very funny to me.
Speaker 2: Another lunatic thing to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean just people getting in wars where they're yelling at each other in front of other people and we just don't kind of walk by it like la la la whatever. This is normal today. This sentence actually came out of Elvis's mouth, which was I do not want to explore or expound upon the butthole situation anymore. And I know exactly what you're talking about. The other day we had this conversation, and I don't care what any of them say. I know it to be true that if you spread your cheeks when you have to pass gas, it's silent or quieter.
Speaker 2: I tried it last night. Didn't work.
Speaker 1: Do you want to know what makes me so happy about this? I know how many people went home and actually tried it. It makes me feel powerful.
Speaker 2: I did. I definitely tried it.
Speaker 1: I googled it. Google says, I'm right, No, yes, no, it's a here. I actually take a screenshot of this. So it didn't say that it's guaranteed to be silent every time. And this is what I think. I think maybe people have some things inside them that the gas is passing over that's making the sound.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 1: But it says spreading your cheeks slightly might help produce the sound of a fart, it's not guaranteed to make it completely silent. The primary factor influencing fart noise is the pressure.
Speaker 2: And speed of the gas escaping, which.
Speaker 1: Is largely controlled by your analost, not just the physical space between your buttocks. So in my head, maybe you guys have no control over your sphincters or your anus muscles. And that's why just right out of there.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I have full control, do you? Yes? Because and I could tell you this because I almost shit on myself a few weeks ago on the bus. I don't know my stomach. I don't know what I ate. I don't know what I did, but my stomach and my bus takes me. It takes me about an hour and a half to get home on the bus. The entire bus ride, I was clinching for my life. I made it all the way home, so my anus muscles work great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm upset that you don't know what you ate to put you in such a dire situation, because I would want to remember that for the rest of my life.
Speaker 2: I don't remember, just like I don't remember what gave me food poisoning. Uh two years ago A two years ago, twenty twenty three, the first time I've ever had any type of food poisoning. I was down.
Speaker 1: You have really bad defense mechanisms.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you.
Speaker 1: Need to remember? That's a huge part of surviving is remembering the thing that almost.
Speaker 2: Killed you, Yeah, I know what I'm allergic to.
Speaker 1: Are you still allergic to the same things? Have they yorphed?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I haven't been back because I was traumatized by the last time I went to the alergis to spend almost ten years. It's been over ten years.
Speaker 1: When you get those allergy tests, though, like a million different things will pop and there are different levels of how allergic you are to something. My fucking mom, man, every time she eats milk, chocolates, no, she coughs and she has like a little bit of that cough forever. The other day, she's eating chocolate ice cream. She starts and she's like, I don't know what's wrong, So I do you're allergic to chocolate. We've talked about this one hundred times. Oh well, yeah, that's true. I don't care. She just kept go a part like that.
Speaker 2: Another level of lunacy, honestly, living life on the edge. My mom is allergic to shellfish and she's still eats shrimp. I'm like, you're crazy.
Speaker 1: The shellfish thing is really stressing me out. We talked about this bit on the show the other day, or maybe it was in the podcast, I don't remember. All the conversations blurred together. Yeah, my favorite group of food are shellfish, clams, muscles, scallops, scramps, scallops were a shellfish.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't eat them, so I wouldn't really pay I never paid attention.
Speaker 1: But we're all filter feeders, so like they clean the water, they do all kinds of stuff. But if you're cleaning the water, that means you're kind of dirty. It makes me so sad because I was like, no. They showed this little tank the other day, which I'm sure a million people have seen. They had a bunch of oysters in it and there was very dirty water, and after about an hour and a half, the one with the oysters, it was all filtered out. But I didn't go anywhere. I just went into the oysters. It's nasty, I know, and I know that everybody has on this for a very long time. I've just been trying to be more conscious lately about what I'm consuming. And let me tell you, it's a full time job and being stressed.
Speaker 2: Out and you're eating that couldn't be me.
Speaker 1: It's really good that RFK Junior is here to fix the salt for us.
Speaker 2: You see how you ruined my day.
Speaker 1: How did I do that?
Speaker 2: It's lunatic? Why because I was laughing. I was having a good time. I'm sorry, and then you brought me back to reality.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just wanted to pull up that scallops or shellfish. There they are in there.
Speaker 2: That's how they like, that's what they look like in the water. Yeah. Oh shit, I didn't know that. Yeah. I thought they were just little round, little bouncy thingies, chewy thingies, bouncy chewy thing I don't I don't know. Maybe it's the texture. I didn't like seafood that much before I found out I was allergic too.
Speaker 1: So you're allergic to all seafood.
Speaker 2: No, but I it all together. I get it all together.
Speaker 1: Daniel says the same thing. She's like, I'm allergic to anything from the ocean. Man, that's not how that works.
Speaker 2: No, So one day I guess you could be allergic to salt water. Anyway, go ahead. One day I had uh fish and my mouth started to swell and feel funny, and I was like, oh, absolutely not never having fish again. And then a week later I had shrimp. Same thing. So I was like, oh, I think I'm allergic honestly, now, that I'm looking back on it. It may have been when it was fried in because I'm alertic to oils. But you know whatever, I'm so hungry right now. Same damn, what are you gonna eat for lunch? I think can have getten a three pointer from Chipotle.
Speaker 1: I kind of want Indian food.
Speaker 2: Wow, you know, I don't think I've ever had real Indian food.
Speaker 1: I have brought you the beery.
Speaker 2: Oh that was so good. Wow. Yeah, no, that was good.
Speaker 1: I was really happy that you guys all liked it so much. I was throwing I said, oh my god, I can bring this all the time because when you order Berrianni, which is it's rice. Brandon calls it spice rice. It's rice, it's hot, a million different spices in it, and a very delicious chicken if you want it. If not, you can get a vegetarian, but you can't just order a tiny side of it. So I'll have my little bit of it and then I can bring it in for you guys. Amazing. I'm glad you liked it.
Speaker 2: Oh you're just you're making me think about it now, and my mouth is watering. I'm still thinking of what is it Barriani.
Speaker 1: That just gave me PTSD about the one time there was an endorsement for Indian food here and they asked someone else to do it. Every time I heard that commercial, I would yell. That was when I had my meltdown.
Speaker 2: I was like, what is lunatic? Lunatic?
Speaker 1: That one pissed you off? If Scary did it. It wasn't scary, by the way, But if Scary did an endorsement for like, come live in Brownsville, you wouldn't be like, mother.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, after the things he said about my community.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he won't come there, right, He's scared of all of you. You say something like that.
Speaker 2: He's like, they're gonna take my car. I'm like, scary, shut up. He lives in Jersey City. They're gonna take your car? Hello?
Speaker 1: Literally, you remember Jamie who we used to work with. Her car got.
Speaker 2: Got I'm sorry, it's not funny. It's not funny.
Speaker 1: No how she found it. This is the best thing about Jamie. She air tagged her own car just because she loved the car so much. She air tagged her own car. The shit got stolen right outside of her apartment building. They located. This is the best they located it. It was basically at the Newark like shipping yard, like at the port, and the cops were like, yeah, we're not gonna go there. What We're like, it's too dangerous, we don't really know what's going on. We'll try to get it back. I follow up with her about how she got her car back, or if she even bought the car back. I don't remember.
Speaker 2: That is insane for the police. Yeah, they said they were gonna go get it. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, this is here say she told me they said they weren't gonna go get it, and I believe it.
Speaker 2: I'm shocked. You know how bad something has to be for the police to say that they're not They're not gonna do something. What do you mean?
Speaker 1: There are places all over the place that they're like that. There's a place in South Florida called cist Trunk. It's near Fort Lauderdale. I used to know. Cops were like, Oh, we just don't even go there. Why don't we just let them do whatever they knew over there? Uh huh?
Speaker 2: Do you know that one of the precinct sinks snare me? On New Year's Eve night, they call all of the police officers back to the precinct and they're like, yeah, wait it out, because.
Speaker 1: So essentially it's like the purge out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much, this is terrifying. Called back, I'm like, okay, so fuck me, because like, what the hell, what the.
Speaker 1: Hell that's crazy? Did this one time my neighbor was trying to basically beat the shit out over maybe murder my other neighbors, and it was all over a girl. It was crazy. We lived in these they were like townhouses, so there were four of them connected. So I woke up to our entire building shaking because the one was trying to kick in the other guy's door. What it was so loud. He was screaming, I'm gonna fucking kill you, blah blah blah. So of course I look out the window I see them, and I'm like, interesting, call the cops. The cops were across the street. No, when I tell you, everyone called the cops because it woke up the whole neighborhood. I mean, it was so loud. He did kick in the door and you heard a dog screaming. It was horrifying. The cops never came. They said, oh, it was a shift change. Oh sorry. They also told us when we called. Yes, We've gotten a call about this multiple times. So you had multiple people calling in the same incident. And because there was a shift change, you didn't show up. Bullshit, you were across the street. Other people actually got in and intervened. Is how it ended. And I'm like, this is insanity, Columbus Ohio Police Department. What were you guys doing? The ones that are right off Sawburry Lane, by the way, so you know it's right across from where we were. We lived in Sawberry Comments. I'm just saying it was right there. And I will say this, and this is obviously a political thing. Everyone says, defund the police. I don't believe that at all. I don't think you should take any money away from police officers. Give them more, give them better training, get better people in there who are more equipped to handle these situations. When you underpay people, when you defund them, you're not helping anything in that capacity. It's actually, we do need police officers. You just need them to be better trained and pay them more for what they're doing.
Speaker 2: I think that's a hard stop period period.
Speaker 1: Do we have any talkbacks or anything, because I keep saying we're gonna do it and then we don't because I don't ever prepare. I'm a little nervous.
Speaker 2: We'll see.
Speaker 1: I love you political Bryan.
Speaker 2: I'm just think of Orange Space. It's terrible. It's running this country. And I love you Darius Brand so please.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love you, love you back. Hey, we all hate the same thing. Yeah, at this point, if you're still listening to the podcast and you don't, I am impressed by your will to stick around, like me.
Speaker 2: Still following Megan McCain.
Speaker 1: It's like, I hate follow up.
Speaker 5: What are you doing? No?
Speaker 2: I really used to love her and now I'm just like you are. She's okay. I have the same issue with her that I have with a lot of these congressmen and senators who I called out a while ago, Like this man talked about your father, talked when he was alive and when he died? Are you insane? Never like stand on.
Speaker 1: Some only I can talk shit about my falla. Are you crazy?
Speaker 2: Come on now? Okay?
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: Also, in one of the reviews that somebody left us, who oh was listening to the podcast, so hey, they said, Hey, you wanted us to leave a review. You guys are so racist? What the fuck is twenty twenty five cheers. Are we racist?
Speaker 2: If I am, then it's just based off of the racism that I've experienced myself.
Speaker 1: Cheers. I never fancied myself as a racist, but I would like someone to, whoever that person was, if you could slide into my DMS and highlight what it is that we are doing or saying that makes you feel as though we're racist, I would love to address that. Love it and he gave us or she gave us a one star review. Okay, that's fine, Okay, ready, awready, Yanni.
Speaker 6: Awesome job setting the boundary with a guest.
Speaker 7: Wow, that was really cool, just as you know, kind of a peremennial.
Speaker 6: You know, we didn't really you know, learn. It's definitely a tricky thing. So very cool that you were able to set it. And maybe that's a topic for you guys. Also sending you, guys much love vibes for your loss. Hope you're got doing good, condulence to your family and all the best moving and appreciating the time with people.
Speaker 1: All these talkbacks are kind of nice. Thanks. The boundary he's talking about is when I left because our lovely guests on the last podcast, Crystal Kungman Golf who we really liked. She was way too late and I didn't want to stick around because I have time, I have things to do, so I left and then I ran into her as I was leaving, and that was awkward, but it's fine now we had a great interview just back.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Boundaries are important.
Speaker 2: Imagine walking out of an interview in the person or walking out of the building like I'm not doing this in the person that you're supposed to be interviewing is walking in. Hey bye, ready, yes, hey, Gundhi, Dimond Andrew.
Speaker 1: This is Brittany.
Speaker 8: I am sending you this from Denver, Colorado.
Speaker 1: I wanted to give.
Speaker 5: A response to why didn't you stomp out last episode?
Speaker 2: And I totally think you're justifying as to why you walk out, Ghani. I've I've done the same thing where I've had something like that happen.
Speaker 4: Instead of leaving, I've actually stayed and adjusted because I ran into them.
Speaker 2: So I love that you stuck to your guns, continue to do it. You're definitely not difficult.
Speaker 1: You're badass.
Speaker 2: Oh. I love that.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I appreciate that we've been talking a lot about how the same behavior from men and women is just interpreted so differently because any man doing something like that, they would have said, Okay, he's decisive, he has boundaries, he's not gonna take it. Do better with us. It's like, oh, it's kind of difficult. Yeah, I get called that often. You are difficult. Not for the reasons I get painted to be difficult. There's a whole other set.
Speaker 2: They need to call you a lunatic instead.
Speaker 3: Already h Hey, Gandhi, Hey Diamond, Hello Andrew. I was wanting to send you all this talk bag per week quiz. The only thing that I really enjoy I get that you're all problem pall do on every single show would definitely be the questions asked about the beevers, because I always think that it's some awful all kind of thing and you'll always have a hilarious response back to it.
Speaker 1: But other than that, the only other thing that I can really comment on is that I need, oh, cut her off.
Speaker 2: Damn, she knows something, she needs something.
Speaker 1: Maybe what we need is a better talkback feature that doesn't cut people off. Write that down on my list of things to never get fixed. I agree, I think they ask me anything. Questions are super fun and I like answering them. So if you want to ask us anything, you can always hit us up online Instagram and Twitter. I am at Baby Hot Sauce.
Speaker 2: Diamond at Diamond sincere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can slide into the DMS. I do post every now and then. Hey, ask me anything and I'll save them. I still think they have some saved from the last round, but we'll do it again. Are there any more?
Speaker 2: There are a lot? Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I love you guys.
Speaker 2: Ready, yeah, okay, all right, as you guys to.
Speaker 3: Look it out pod.
Speaker 5: I also love how you guys I have.
Speaker 2: Pretty talk about because the heart they talk about, which is like what that's going on?
Speaker 4: All the second orders or whatever.
Speaker 1: I just tell you how people just don't.
Speaker 2: See how much trouble you're actually joining them.
Speaker 7: They still support whate's going anyway.
Speaker 1: I love you guys, to see you. I hope people heard that that was a nice one. I don't know what that was, static static, but if you couldn't hear it through the what he said was he feels like we're his friends. He likes when we do get out on the podcast, and he likes that we talk about political things and wishes people understood how dire of a situation we're actually in at the moment.
Speaker 2: Ready, Hey, gang, it's me Nikki again.
Speaker 5: I listen every single week. I'm the one that's that. I had the same issues with Dandie's hair and it's terrible to go through. But I've been going through a lot more right now with confusions to.
Speaker 2: Try to help me walk again.
Speaker 5: So if you can give me a little shout out, I really love it. It would make me feel a lot better. Sitting for hours in a chair by.
Speaker 1: Oh, Nikki, I'm so sorry to hear that, to hear every single part of that. I'm sorry that you had issues with your hair. I'm sorry that you are sitting in a chair getting infusions and not feeling well. And we love you for listening and taking the time to send us a talk back. So shout out to Nicki. I hope you feel better. Hi, Nikki, that was Diamond. And Andrew is not here. You know why Andrew doesn't come to work.
Speaker 2: He's a liar. You need to talk about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: He told me that he would be in Florida this week because he was taking his mom to Disney. Yet I see him in the airport with his friend. I guess our friend Nick. Nick was not mentioned. Of course Nick wasn't mentioned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and little rat Andrew told us I'll be in the studios in Miami if anybody needs me, I'll be right there with Claudia. He hasn't gone in once.
Speaker 2: He's a liar.
Speaker 1: He just made his vacation and took it, which I kind of respect, but also the fuck.
Speaker 2: And then what he's gonna be gone a week after that too? Yeah, yeah, he's I mean, hey, yolo, if I could, I would do homeboy. But you know he's lying. He's a liar.
Speaker 1: Listen. That just shows you how an important Andrew is the ecosystem. You took him out and everyone's fine, We're just functioning. It's okay. I walk past his desk whenever he's not here when he's supposed to be, and I take a picture I send it to you guys, so it'll be nice of Andrews at his desk. And what is he right back? Press? Press, press, press pass. All I get is pressed? Yeah, Andrew, we caught you. Yoh, it's fine.
Speaker 2: He's gonna get some press when he gets fired too.
Speaker 1: Be so fucked up if he actually ended up getting fired and no one's listening to this.
Speaker 2: There are a lot. Oh yeah, okay, hello Gandhi Diamond.
Speaker 1: I hope you guys are good.
Speaker 7: You're fan Adam here from Long Island.
Speaker 3: Hope.
Speaker 7: The week is wow, new month, everything is great. Two things I forget if I said this already once. But what do you want to call your fans? What are we name? Could be anything?
Speaker 2: Fun?
Speaker 7: Also, what kind of events could you plan that might be fun for us to go in New York City and I'm from the Island or you know other people in Jersey as well. You're just hanging out to have some fun and uh yeah, enjoy the weather and look forward.
Speaker 1: He had a really good connection. We love you, Adam. I don't know what to call listeners. It's weird for me to think that we have quote unquote fans. I never call people fans. I just think that they're listeners who are supportive and that's awesome. Do we have enough to even create a name? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, would you call them?
Speaker 1: It could be to You're right.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was going to say the Saucys, but Andrew has the Fandies in the sense they sound a little too similar.
Speaker 1: The fandies.
Speaker 2: You've never heard him say, hey, my fandies on my Instagram because all of my friends love him, my guy, I call them as fandies.
Speaker 1: He's disgusting. Hey, he got drunk with power and started taking his own vacations and making up his own schedule.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Somebody said like sauce packets once. I thought that was kind of fun.
Speaker 2: Oh, I like that.
Speaker 1: What's up packets? I don't know what else. I'm not good at this by all means, give us your feedback if you would like to name yourselves. I feel like you should name yourselves. I don't know. Are there more?
Speaker 2: There are a lot more queens with Gandhi Gandhi, have you considered changing the title of your podcast to incorporate Angel.
Speaker 8: And Diamond like they've been in almost every episode and they're fucking hilarious.
Speaker 2: Love you guys. Thanks for calling me hilarious one.
Speaker 1: They're okay, uh too. Yes, there's actually a lot of stuff that I've been thinking about and trying to consider involving Diamond and Andrew. Would I share the light with them? Probably not. This is my podcast and if you want to be in the title, get your own. I'm totally kidding. I'm very socialist about sharing things. Yes, there have been thoughts and discussions on what to do, but we'll see. Okay ready, TVD Yeah, TBD, but not Andrew. Pretty sure I'd have to pay them more. So that's the whole thing too. And Andrew doesn't even come to work enough to be part of anything.
Speaker 2: Kick his asked to the curve. He's never even going to hear this because he doesn't listen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Idiot.
Speaker 8: Ready, you should have been scary for saying to check out the Brooklyn Boys podcast, because if it was, I wouldn't have checked out your podcast.
Speaker 2: Never mind.
Speaker 8: I'm in someone that often comes off in a negative from Lancaster, and I am not one who left the review on your podcast at all. I have left talk facts on Brooklyn Boys, but Brooklyn Boys and Sarah Kerl are both mentioneers.
Speaker 2: Oh that's nice, Okay, Renee, I don't know how I'm negative, but I'll give you more negativity timon what did you.
Speaker 1: Do to Renee? I don't know, but you'll love the feedback. Thanks. Shout out all these other podcasts, serial Killers, Brooklyn Boo. Every time I'm gonna boo. I bet Scary's gonna walk in here soon too. As soon as he does, I think we should.
Speaker 2: Be I love this his reaction. You got to record him, though?
Speaker 1: What do I do all?
Speaker 2: Right? Next? Hey, Gandhi Laura from Connecticut. I love listening to your podcast. By the way, I love Dlaura.
Speaker 4: She is my favorite housewife of all times since she came into Jersey.
Speaker 2: I love watching her. I love her mannerisms.
Speaker 1: I love the way she speaks.
Speaker 2: I'm a lot like her.
Speaker 4: I like the way she deals with everything, and I think that.
Speaker 8: She's amazing and I will love Beana cruise with her.
Speaker 3: That would be so much fun.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having her on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice. Wait would you have voted the same way she voted in the Traders because she voted terribly. We love Delores, but that was not good voting.
Speaker 2: Also, if Delores is your favorite housewife, I wonder, like why of all time?
Speaker 1: Maybe because she's so neutral and she doesn't get in arguments with people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then why would you want to watch your show like that? She's needed? Right, but your favorite? Who's your favorite of all?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: I shouldn't known that.
Speaker 2: No debate, Carol Radswell is second. Is that the one that you said I would like, you would love her? Okay, ten out of ten experience she married a prince, doesn't telp like, she doesn't like flaunt.
Speaker 1: That, unlike the Countess Lunes. Yes, we've had a lot of these women in here actually, now that they think about it, Crystal Kung Minkoff, the Countess Luinne Delores, We've had Melissa on the Big Show. Who else?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but there are more common.
Speaker 1: My threshold is low for high.
Speaker 2: There more coming, baby, really yeah, Okay, we need Direnda. We're putting it in the universe.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have a lot of questions for Direnda. Oh after that, traders love her. I need you to chime in more on these interviews. Really yeah, I mean, if you want to be in the name of the.
Speaker 2: Podcast, Diamond Diamond, not Andrew.
Speaker 1: Sauce and Diamond on the side with no Andrew that has a ring to it. Yep, Andrew didn't make the cut.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good, fuck him.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess we should probably call it. Oh, now are there a lot more?
Speaker 2: They're two more? Oh, let's do okay, fuck it on the stage, Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus, So I'm.
Speaker 4: Super okay with you ruining the you know, punch to that movie. But I do think that two d's in the name are pretty cool. My husband always tells everyone that his mother stuttered. He is Brandley b R D D L E Y. He's pretty proud of his two d's too.
Speaker 1: Oh, I do know what we're talking about about, my old ass. That movie that I said was about the girl who ran into her younger self, and I just stop watching it, oh, because reminding me of my boyfriend wo pass Away, whose name is Chad with two d's.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, wow, recall first of all the way your mind works.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, okay, have no.
Speaker 1: Clue, don't listen to me, and I speaks why you're not in the title?
Speaker 2: Wow? Ready last one.
Speaker 5: Hey, Gandhi, just wanted to give you some feedback. I love the Gandhi Diamond and Andrew chat. I feel like I'm sitting there chatting with friends.
Speaker 3: But I love.
Speaker 5: Seeing you Gandhi grow as a leader and pushing yourself.
Speaker 2: So bring us more episodes.
Speaker 5: That challenge us and the educate us, and keep up.
Speaker 6: The great work.
Speaker 5: Love to hear from you. This is Mary from South Florida.
Speaker 1: Oh thanks, Mary from South Florida.
Speaker 2: A leader. You haven't seen her in the national parks.
Speaker 1: Just truck it away, follow me everybody carrying my little flag.
Speaker 2: And not the bear spray. But it's okay.
Speaker 1: You had the bears pray because you wanted to feel safe. It was in your hands.
Speaker 2: Yet I didn't feel safe at all.
Speaker 1: I didn't feel safe either, only because you run. And that is why black people die first and all the horror movies, because I watched you do everything they told you not to do.
Speaker 2: What would you rather do? Die first or be scared to live while die first? Yes? Exactly, so to my black ass Ram.
Speaker 1: And on that note, follow Diamond on Instagram and Twitter at Diamond sincere yep, one of them has an underscore somewhere somewhere, And you can follow me at Baby Hot Sauce on Twitter and Instagram as well, and always feel free to leave us a talk back, follow, like, subscribe, leave a review apparently even if you think we're racist, that's fine. I wish I could do leave that, but that's fine.
Speaker 3: Sick.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting to hear back from you, ma'am or sir and on that okay say bye bye