Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bone.
Speaker 2: Hey, a couple of voicemails, real quick, give me joy from North Carolina.
Speaker 3: Bobby Bones call the question regarding Morgan and her Man in Uniform. Does he listen to the show. If so, what are his thoughts on Amy and Lunchbox's speculation regarding his possible double life or just their take on everything. I'm just so curious how your significant others on the show feel about when they're brought up within segments. So just curious about that.
Speaker 2: Love the show, Morgan, you will go first. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So he does not listen to the show, but he watches the clips like I'll show him things and we talk about it, and he thinks Lunchbox is insane.
Speaker 5: He's like, what has he been talking about?
Speaker 4: And then Amy's the fact that he thinks there's another life.
Speaker 5: Now it's a joke with us.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you're going to hang out with the other wife and kids.
Speaker 5: Oh no, Sonny, don't make that joke. It's funny joke.
Speaker 4: Boy, there's no love mom. So he he's not bothered by any of it. He sees him, but he doesn't listen to the show.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's Kim voicemail.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, Hey, Bobby, Morning Studio. I just want to say the last six months or so, we've had lots of bits that aren't getting followed through from the Palette to I know, Abby and Mike Dee also bought some things that I don't think we've had an update for a long time about those, and then the three pound food challenge. So I'm really hoping my fingers crossed that you guys follow through with Bobby Olympic Games, love the show, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Thank you. The Palette has kind of been followed up on a couple of times where Lunchbox has slowly been selling the stuff. Yeah, he's meeting people and getting audio. So that died for a bit and we have been updating it. But we are not anymore, are we, amy, Yeah, I know, we don't. We don't bring it up.
Speaker 5: No, it's a bad day, it's a bad day in Baltimort.
Speaker 2: We don't say it.
Speaker 5: It was a dark, dark day that day. We have moved on from that. I had to go home and reevaluate we don't bring it up as the point.
Speaker 7: Right, Yeah, I don't really use that word ever in my normal every day life. Now if it were to come up like I was looking at a pile, yeah, or in like a fort in the living room with a blanket or something. But I was looking at tile the other day and you can order by the yeah, and I'm like, oh, the good point big box thing that looks like a crep boom.
Speaker 5: But you could also say like, hey, do you want some of this cheese? Oh that doesn't really my what is it called ballet palette doesn't like that.
Speaker 2: So that one we have been it is an ongoing. We don't bring it up. Lunchbox just brings in updates when he sells something. We're working on that the stuff that we bought to let it grow as an investment. The update is there isn't an update until it gets resold. I mean you have to hold stuff for a bit.
Speaker 5: That's what we're doing with the palette.
Speaker 2: No, that was resell immediately. But when we bought like those old bottles for Abby, the perfume bottles and Mike, we bought Pokemon cards, Disney cards, I don't know, but we're holding. So that's the update is that we're purposefully just holding on those. But yeah, the three pound food challenge for sure.
Speaker 5: That's yeah, I'm waiting. I'm waiting whenever you guys want to do it. I just got to tell my why to make the guacamole, and we are ready to rock the Olympics.
Speaker 2: Well, Eddie, Eddie had to leave just now because he has to go to the orthopedist because he broke like one of those foot bones side that crack. Yeah, sorry, he's got me in this sad. He broke his foot, which is it hurts, but I wouldn't. It's a broken foot. He fractured one of those side pink that pinky toe bone and it sucks and he can't walk on to run on it without a boot. But I think he'll be fine in a few weeks. So that will probably just get punted a little bit. I appreciate you asking on that update. By the way, Morgan was offering us someone to pitch to us. Some guy reached out to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so a listener did and offer his services because he's like a little league coach for like decades and he's.
Speaker 8: Throwing too many pitches.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a listener and he said he could do it. So you guys all have a neutral pitcher for your game.
Speaker 2: So Brandon the listener wants to pitch us home run derby balls.
Speaker 8: Yeah for the softball game.
Speaker 2: I really that's gonna be baseball, isn't it baseball? Yeah?
Speaker 8: What was everyone?
Speaker 2: I really think that we're fine just doing it ourselves.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I really think a picture machine is gonna be great.
Speaker 2: I'm not buying the machine and feeling good about taking it back after we use it.
Speaker 5: I mean, or I'll call the store, but hey, do you have any returns? I could borrow it, like if it's already been returned.
Speaker 2: You think a store is gonna let you borrow something, Isn't that what?
Speaker 5: Or I go to play?
Speaker 2: That's what a store is not. A store is where you go and buy things.
Speaker 5: But I have friends that work at stores sports. Yeah, maybe they have one, I mean, but then I can't return it.
Speaker 2: We went to the one in Saint Louis and stop by there because we were getting some stuff to sign. We went to Jim Edmon's house and there were big fans is. We went outside, took pictures with them outide played against sports. That place is like a mecca. I don't know if everyone's the same, but the one in Saint Louis was a monster.
Speaker 5: They're awesome that yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean they even had some new stuff there because I didn't want to use batting gloves, but we bought some used balls and stuff so we could throw around.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, that's the why I went for some of my daughter's softball stuff because it adds up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that did everything.
Speaker 5: There is everything. I mean, you put those helmets on. I mean, who cares.
Speaker 2: We got a couple of helmets that we bought too for when we do too much access with the home. We went to play against sports. Well, this is not a commercial play against sports, though, Morgan. We will put that much like the three pound food challenge right now, it's on hold. We might get back to it once Eddie's foots heeled.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to offering because you guys can't seem to agree on.
Speaker 5: What would you like the food challenge to happen? I mean that's what I'm saying. Like, we just need to set a date so I can tell my wife you got to make the guacamole.
Speaker 2: Why don't we have that talk after we record this. I'll let Scoob in Mike talk with you. And because all they have to do is say, hey, we'll have to walk them only this day. Let's do the bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then I got the whole show to eat it.
Speaker 2: Well, I digest pretty it can digest for over hours. I mean you'd have probably like thirty minutes. Oh no, no, no, no, because it'll digest over to you over time.
Speaker 5: Well, it's not coming out of my body. It is still in there.
Speaker 2: That's a good point too. But I think four hours is a bit too much.
Speaker 5: Because I don't know if I can eat it. I don't know if I can eat three pounds of food, and thirty minutes that's a lot.
Speaker 2: Maybe an hour. We'll see, I mean, Mike, huh, yeah, that's true. So we started like seven thirty and go.
Speaker 5: To Yeah, do you need me to be clothes on or off when you weigh me off?
Speaker 2: Well you'll have them off while you eat, and you keep them off while your way. That's disgusting. All right, all right?
Speaker 5: What else?
Speaker 2: Dorive here? I think I'm gonna play softball? Yeah, we had the guy on this show, right, yeah, on the podcast. AJ I think I don't know. I filled out the form.
Speaker 5: Oh you had to sign the waiver.
Speaker 2: I did have signed the way Oh yeah, man, and I was a big deal.
Speaker 5: And there then you have your player player like schedule. It goes if you go log in your.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't have a schedule yet. I don't think they've given us a schedule, but I think they have practiced this maybe this weekend. I'm gonna go practice if I can. And they were like, no dues are due.
Speaker 5: Oh dues and don't dues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm like, I don't want to pay for my spot. I can pay for my spot. Does a coach ever just pay for the whole team?
Speaker 5: Oh no, What happened is they probably already registered and so every team member paid their portion. And now that you're added late, there was no balance, so you are free and clear.
Speaker 2: Well I don't like that. Well then you can take like orange slice.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you can take.
Speaker 5: Four dollars each player on the team and say here's your four dollars, here's your four dollars.
Speaker 2: Here's what I'm worried abou. I'm not worried. I'm not concerned about it, but it does pop into my head. I'm not going to show up on a team and just be like I'm playing first base because I or I'm not playing just not my style. So I can play the outfield. That's fine. I mean that fields at harder. I'm play outfelding forever. So I also don't go out there and be the guy that sucks.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you can catch a grounder and a pop fly and you can run, so you're good.
Speaker 8: That's Southfield, Thanks Sammy. I didn't realize it, And it's not.
Speaker 7: As hardcore grounder like you have time. You know that it's coming for you infield grounders those can be pretty scary, I know, but you've got time.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say it's.
Speaker 5: Just put your back against the fence. So it takes, it gets a little it takes a little longer to get to you.
Speaker 2: Kind of worried about going out there and sucking. I don't worried about sucking because I don't suck. But there's a lot of you know, all eyes on me in the corner of the stage. Whatever the Britney song was.
Speaker 5: I think, yeah, don't you No, no, no, they will be sure, no, no, they will be, but I'll feel like.
Speaker 2: They're all on me.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Well remind yourself nobody cares. I gotta find like you used to tell yourself a yo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know what he's looking at you. I don't know what he cares, but I didn care and don't want to show up and be like, hey, thanks for letting me play. I'm the guy that you're listening on the podcast yay, and then sucking, you know, and then they talk about you, and well, I just need to practice. I know that. It's like whole black guy doesn't come back around, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: Hopefully he breaks his foot.
Speaker 2: Somebody gets that guy a boot put him in it. So yeah, I think I want to play. I think we have practice this weekend. I don't really know the name of the team. Oh yeah, I do, like rough balls or something.
Speaker 8: Rough balls?
Speaker 2: No, what was it called? Balls of duty? Of duty?
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, call of duty.
Speaker 2: Yeah but that's awful. Yeah yeah, but I think.
Speaker 8: Maybe what's rough balls is that another group you're in.
Speaker 2: It's college.
Speaker 8: Okay, It's like, where did that come from?
Speaker 2: I know his ball something? No, no, no, everything's broken up here. That spent the first two hours just so irritated. It's like, hey, we would like for you to do a show, and we'd like for you to get lots of streams and get good ratings and we'd like to, but we don't want to give you the bear essentials to do a show. Like we have a computer that is from the sixties, floppy disc we have licenses that aren't even up to date. We have like files that are corrupted and playing on the air, Like we just couldn't do. Everything was firing off wrong. It's not anything anybody's doing here, So I can We're not gonna get irritated anybody, but I was just so irritated at the process and kind of the expectation versus what the resources they give. And we had to like shut down the show in the middle of it today and reboot stuff, and it's just like, what, like, what's even happening up here? Yeah, I was. I was pretty irritated. I don't feel like I took it out on anybody.
Speaker 5: No. Me and Amy had a meeting in the hallway though. We're like, oh, no, there's gonna be a bad day.
Speaker 8: He's gonna but I'm gonna what you said you were gonna leave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were like I thought that'd be a funny joke.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they were like, is he serious? Like what's going on?
Speaker 2: I was like, I gonna go home. We can't get this out to work. I'm out of here. I've never done that, but I think if I did that once, they'd be like, oh yeah.
Speaker 7: Like two hours later, I passed lunchbox in the hall again and we were like, hey, it's all good. Bounce back, this is great handling it.
Speaker 5: Well, this is smile on his face.
Speaker 2: You went from leaving to just just like it's like, hey, we like for you to be a champion water skier. Here is two by four and seven toothpacks glued together. Good luck to put these on each feet and water ski. I mean I'm pretty good water skier, but that's tough if that's the case. Yeah, that's that was the situation this morning. Get job by all you guys in that room too.
Speaker 9: What's happening they did, So there's a lot of things that to your initial it's an older machine, and really the quick solutions just just replace.
Speaker 2: It, shoot it, shoot it that we have someone steal it finger.
Speaker 8: Quotes, but them were moving, so they replace it.
Speaker 9: Well that's my idea. But you but now that you've set it out there.
Speaker 2: And well, now we would never do it because I said it, and then we acknowledge the fact that we'd never do.
Speaker 9: It or actually pour my coffee and oh my god god. But yeah, so long story short to wrap that up is it's an older machine. So because of that, there's some things they had to install on it to make it function. One of them was a quick reboot, which sort of fixed it, and they had to add some patch in there on the back end. Some guy piped in through. This is a lot of inside baseball, but some guy came in, piped in through RCS, fixed that loop. And so far since then, it's moreking.
Speaker 2: Just fine, yeah, give me tomorrow morning.
Speaker 9: But another issue we're dealing with this we're moving to a new studio, so I also see it from the business side. They're like, well, we're almost there, Like what can we do to make it work until we move?
Speaker 2: I hear you, and I do absolutely understand that. But also the magnitude of this show.
Speaker 9: Yes, trust me. Well, when I came in from the first day, I was like, we're recording everything on one computer. We don't have any backround.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. And not only my mind, it's it's the you know, I constantly and I don't really bring it into the room here, but there's an expectation that I constantly have about numbers, ratings, revenue that I'm I'm dealing with all the time. But it's like we're dealing with this or I am and Scuba is two to a point, and it's you know, like this market's here, this mar well, when we go off the air seven times, we don't have anybody that can keep us on the air, or the stuff breaks down here and we're off the air, or I get ninety two DMS going, hey, you're off the air in Tampa. Why do you think? And Tampa is not the case, but it did, But why do you think things at times are we can't even stay afloat?
Speaker 9: And it's also embarrassing with new markets terrible come on, you're like, hey, it's pick up the show, especially not on hearts because I think they I'm getting too far in the weeds. But it's like it's for me. The integrity of the show is what's compromised, and that's what bothers me. But also your trust in our equipment and what we're doing, which is another issue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm over here trying to be a member of the rough balls. I can't focus on that. Trying to have a good because I got a Commodore sixty four and there they won't fire up.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So I mean in the new studio, everything's gonna be great because the I even had back up someplace now and now where we can pick up recordings of just your microphone or just all these isolated things.
Speaker 2: Am I gonna be able to do the dance party from this desk instead of the other room.
Speaker 9: They were going to add a mixer in there, God from there too, so you can dance right there.
Speaker 2: We have to go into another studio to the dance party.
Speaker 9: So the new situation will be great. It's just we're almost there. Where it was it August September.
Speaker 2: Dude, it was twenty twenty two.
Speaker 9: I moved here in twenty nineteen. You guys are like, oh, we just got this new studio, but we're moving soon. And I was like, oh wow.
Speaker 2: They kept telling us we're moving, and then they came to me like do you want to move? It's like, I do not want to move. Yeah, then you got some points because I don't want to be in flux all the time if we're moving or not. So I do not want to move. I like where we are, let's just stay here. We have our own floor of this it's yeah, it's not the greatest, but lets we have our own space, like dedicated space. Yeah we can. We have plenty of space for all our broken computers.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Do you think we're moving?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, yeah. We have meetings about it once a week. The most recent one was that we'd be out of here by end of August and they would start transitions.
Speaker 2: They're saying end of August.
Speaker 9: Now end of August, and we would be fully ready to go beginning September in the new spot, after we through tests and transfer everything over.
Speaker 2: So I heard beginning of August, but that's been moving back a month, so it'll probably be like November. It'll probably January first next year, or we'll have to have an extension here for another three months. That's business. That's show, baby. Yeah, all right, let me play a little mid roll here, all right. The world's most arrested man dies at seventy four years old. The world's most arrested man has died, Henry Earl, whose criminal history included more than fifteen hundred busts. He was seventy four. You know, it's like after like, I don't know eight, let's just keep them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then three what when they do that rule?
Speaker 2: What it's fourteen hundred and ninety nine strikes.
Speaker 5: And yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 2: It was first and busted in nineteen seventy for carrying a concealed weapon. Over the decades of followed his rap she became so lengthy it threatened to deplete us timber reserves. Haha, that's funny as a joke, they wrote the Smoking Gun dot com. He spent time in jail, but a lot of publican talks. Just about fifteen hundred arrests. Looks like a man in critical condition after jumping from the biggest cruise ship in the world. I mean, I was rescued after jumping into the ocean from Royal Caribbean's Icon of the Seas on Sunday morning as the ship sailed toward Honduras. The incident occurred one day after departing from Miami, Florida for a seven night Western Caribbean cruise. The ship's AIS automatic identification system showed that the vessel deviated its course because they had to launch a rescue craft to go get the guy. I guess confirmed to cruise radio that an announcement was made stating that the individual was rescued. I mean, like he didn't die.
Speaker 8: Huh did he jump for that or for fun?
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter, right, I mean, I mean, I'm just saying, oh, now he's like he didn't die. If he jumped that close to the boat, I would think there would be some kind of poor Ah. Yeah, well, oh the jumper had died. He did die here, so he did live. He was in the intensive care unit and then he did die. I'm surprised you didn't get sucked under the boat because you can't jump that far away from the boat.
Speaker 5: No, that boat's huge.
Speaker 2: We talked about going on a cruise my wife and I I just can't do it. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I just don't want to do a cruise, even for like fun. I just my fear is I'm going to get so sick while on that cruise. It's all going to be for not.
Speaker 5: They got helicopters will get you out of there if you get sick.
Speaker 8: And you can wear little bracelets.
Speaker 2: Those baselets do not work.
Speaker 5: And that thing is so big you don't feel a thing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, if you're the bigger the boat the less you feel Okay.
Speaker 2: It feels like that's a like an euphemism something else.
Speaker 5: But no, I wasn't saying that. No, No, I'm just saying that boat is huge. You don't feel anything. You don't even know you're on the wall.
Speaker 2: You feel trapped, No, because.
Speaker 5: You stop places. But I will say when I did it, because I've only done it once. I did get tired of the boat. Like there was one time where we did like a day and a half without getting off, and I was like, oh my god, can I get off this boat? But it wasn't even a boat. This boat is massive. But you may want to get a private boat.
Speaker 2: Because a private like cruise boat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because like.
Speaker 2: A like a Royal Caribbean.
Speaker 5: They got on this boat. Ud you know how many listeners you'd see? Oh my god, you'd be stuck on there with listeners and that'd be terrible.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's the case. I don't think everywhere I go, oh.
Speaker 5: My gosh, you're telling me if you got on this ship.
Speaker 2: I don't know about this ship. I don't know where we are. I'm just saying wherever.
Speaker 5: I don't care where you go, you're gonna be on there with at least fifty listening. No, you want to get away and they're going to be sitting outside your room the whole time.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's the case. I don't think that's the case at all. But that's funny.
Speaker 5: You want to bet you're telling me a couple of cocktails in on the boat and let's try to go find Bobby's room. Let's go find Bobby's room, because that's all you do on the boat is just hang out and a lot of people sit at the bar and it's like, yeah, let's go Boby's room.
Speaker 8: So when you were on the boat you went around to find people in their rooms.
Speaker 5: No, I'm saying I didn't, But people do.
Speaker 2: Did they do that to you?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: No they did.
Speaker 8: How many people did you know on the boat?
Speaker 5: You want to know why?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 5: Because I was on an Alaskan cruise and they were all like seventy year olds, so they didn't know who it was.
Speaker 2: So the answer was no.
Speaker 8: You just said, yes, that's my bucket list Alaskan cruise.
Speaker 5: But what I was saying is I went on a cruise where they are demographic, wasn't it.
Speaker 8: I got to google that again?
Speaker 2: Do you feel because it's a lot of like a cruise buffet food.
Speaker 5: Now they have restaurants.
Speaker 8: You should get hooked up with raised guy. He could get you on a cruise, right, no way, did you ever go on that cruise?
Speaker 2: They can hooked you up with the free one. Yeah, it was great and you would run into listeners. But the food at my place, they made it fresh for you. So some sentences will do buffets. This one didn't have a buffet.
Speaker 5: Now is that a restaurant?
Speaker 2: You did go on a cruise all paid for by that guy. Yep, that's why I guess I forgot because so much stuff happens here. That's that's that's bizarre. It was great, but he expected anything like money wise from you at all. I mean, we boosted his Instagram followers, we gave him good pub It was perfect. Right, he was next level trip Advisor, I believe.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm definitely looking it up.
Speaker 2: It's a pretty strong generic name. I'm probably somebody didn't have that already, and he doesn't make trip advisor. Yeah, strip advisor is already a thing. It's like a company, this next level, next level trip Advisor. That's like going we got a really good tasting coke. That's the name of your company, really good tasting Coca cola.
Speaker 8: He takes anything that's existing there. Who knows. That's something like.
Speaker 7: Whenever I worked in my granted tile wholesale thing fabricators for my customers, and some of them they would their business would just start.
Speaker 8: With A just be the first one.
Speaker 7: They'd be like A's fabrication if that's taken as fabrication.
Speaker 2: Apple fabrication. Yeah, uh, that's crazy. You wanted to cruise. Did you feel guilty about that at all? No, it was awesome. Lunch may have hit it on the head though. The yacht might be the option for you.
Speaker 8: Or like a catamaran.
Speaker 2: But of me on a boat, you're gonna need about five other couples to come with you. Yeah, me and Beazer, you got me? Okay, look at this my cat worldwide boat dot Com. Okay, what you can expect to pay? By the way, I'm not doing this, this is only for interest purposes. Well, you can expect to pay for a catamaran, a sailing vessel, a motored yacht. Here's a quicker view of the average cost to rent a yacht, not including extra expenses. For the most common type available average weekly sailing charter rates. I don't even know what's a big boat? Like an eighty foot boat. That's the smallest they offer. But how BIG's an eighty foot boat?
Speaker 8: I got one hundred and thirty foot think of a football field.
Speaker 2: No, I know that, but I'm talking about boat wise.
Speaker 8: That's how I think of things.
Speaker 2: What's up, Mike, Oh, it looks like a little sail boat. Do the one fifty, dude?
Speaker 5: I got one fifty? Looks great?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 8: The catamaran?
Speaker 5: Dude? Check out this one hundred and twenty five with the slide off the.
Speaker 2: That's a big that's a like, show me the go back to that page you just came from. Holy crap, do that daddy? Sixty thousand dollars a week.
Speaker 5: That's pretty cheap for what for some of the I'm looking to? Okay, the sweet escape dude, one hundred and fifteen thousand a week.
Speaker 2: I don't know where you're looking. Will you click into Daddy or a black Sheep one of those too?
Speaker 5: My own worldwide boat man featured.
Speaker 2: That's where we are, a worldwide boat. Yeah, it does look like uh.
Speaker 5: Oh, here's pipe dream one hundred and forty thousand a week, Like.
Speaker 2: What happens on that thing? Do you come off? You got a full staff too? Do you have to pay that extra a week? One hundred and forty a week? Okay, here's what it has. That's two jet skis, two c bobs, two flatable stand up paddle boards, inflatable hot dog and sausage tube, spearfishing gear, two glass bottom kayaks and those are just attached to the boat somewhere.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you want to do the Titana.
Speaker 2: I don't even like being on the water.
Speaker 5: Five hundred water.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 5: Five hundred and sixty five thousand a week for the uh Titiana.
Speaker 2: That's not what it's called. And you know that Titiana, Titania titan tight.
Speaker 5: Oh that's it.
Speaker 2: Yes, five hundred and sixty five thousand dollars a week for the titty on you. What's this called? It's called a titty on you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because you get on there.
Speaker 2: And you get titties on you.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Ding ding ding.
Speaker 2: That is so stupid.
Speaker 5: That's so cool.
Speaker 2: Five sixty five. That's wild man. It was a large Jacuzi sports bar, theater, fully equipped gym, fitness instructors, spa with massage room.
Speaker 5: And it has an extensive water park.
Speaker 2: On it for half a million dollars a week. Over that a water park, Dude, that is crazy. That thing is massive. I can't I don't even know wh would pay that even if you had it half million dollars for a week. Yeah, that's pretty wild.
Speaker 7: I can't find next level trip advisor. Is he still in business?
Speaker 2: You're gone? Ray Draindom next level travel Advisor.
Speaker 8: Ah, there you go.
Speaker 2: You look that up my next level travel Advisor. Billionaires planning on visiting the wreckage of the Titanic and a small submarine to prove it could be done safely. People are so stupid, Ohio billionaire Larry Connor's planet tape of deep sea submersible to the Titanic to prove the industry is safe after last June's implosion. I do understand that because that that guy who went down and killed himself on those people. He was told this wasn't right, right like he had But.
Speaker 5: I don't understand, Like, here, I'm a billionaire. Let me prove to you it's okay. No, just stay above the water. Unless he, oh, you're so stupid.
Speaker 2: Has really invested in this travel business and he's going to do it himself to show people that hey, it can be done, I will do it myself. Like that makes sense if he has a bunch of money tied into this industry. I'm on next level travel Advisor. Ray, how many followers you think you got him? I mean he was in the hunt. We got him close to a thousand. I believe he's got eight twenty one.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so close. Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 5: I'm on next level and is ain't the same thing.
Speaker 2: Next level travel advisor. Yeah, and he can hook anything up. It just we went to the Caribbean, the Atlantic. You can go anywhere. He'll take care of it. He'll just take care of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can say that. Yeah, like like like for free. No, no, no, not for free, but he can. He's an advisor. Oh he advises where you got it? Got it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: You are on his page though.
Speaker 8: Oh he's from Austin.
Speaker 2: You hold it? Yeah, remember that holding a bunch of cash and a red bull.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We just did one zoom call with him and next thing you know, we were on a cruise.
Speaker 5: It was great.
Speaker 8: I forgot I d M with them a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Really trustworthy guy.
Speaker 7: He said, he can help me get on an Alaskan cruise and make it easy, navigate all the details.
Speaker 8: All I have to do is show up.
Speaker 2: Ask him if he has any us with a titty on you?
Speaker 8: How do you smell that on you?
Speaker 6: Spell?
Speaker 2: You think T I T T Y O N A dude dashes titty on you? Oh man?
Speaker 8: All right, wow?
Speaker 2: What do you see over there?
Speaker 5: I hope we still have got business.
Speaker 2: I think he's stilling. Yeah, I think he's stelling business.
Speaker 8: But boy, I tell you, I mean he last post he had was nineteen weeks.
Speaker 2: This is what Ray wrote on his post about this, and he did a like a collab. Well if we toasted a glass to vacationing on a firmer and more lasting basis. Miami, Turks and the Bahamas didn't disappoint. We avoided the hurricane, rock some momosas and laughed nightly at the old people on the slot machines. Video included Baser made new puzzle friends, but unfortunately we finished in third, just missing out on the huge prize. It wasn't puzzling more. Keeping an eye on mister Steele your girl Thanks to my boy Alex's next Level travel Advisor a text never wont unswered, and you can book any trip your heart desires. Just hit him up and tell him the Sizzle Master sent you this.
Speaker 8: Master.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were worried there was a storm coming through and he told us. He goes, hey, don't even worry, they're just going to rerout you to Turks and he was spot on. Next thing, you know, we're in Turks in two days. So are you now, Sizzle Raymundo not scissing. No, I was just jacking around because if somebody contacts him, they're probably going to give this speel of Oh I heard on the Bobby Bone shows, so he knows where they came from. And you still feel good about him. Yeah, I mean I'm about to hit him up, see if we can do Italy. But the thing is you got to do the flights to Italy. That's the problem. So you're yeah, but are you asking it for free? No, just asking to advise. I have him setting it up.
Speaker 5: You could ask for free, man.
Speaker 2: Italy's awesome. I never went anywhere until like six seven years ago my life, and then we went to Italy last year. Yeah, tod it's.
Speaker 5: Crazy, Wow, fly to Italy. He's only nine hundred and sixty one dollars Italy no Venice, Italy.
Speaker 2: That's for that fly that's not super expensive.
Speaker 5: I know, I just looked it up.
Speaker 2: Man, did you go to the next level travel Advisor to see it?
Speaker 5: I just google.
Speaker 8: We should all just go somewhere together.
Speaker 2: No, I'm good. We said that, but if we do.
Speaker 8: It, it's like more bonding.
Speaker 2: And I bonded out. But I got so much bonding.
Speaker 8: But it's all work.
Speaker 2: I'm okay.
Speaker 5: Hey mean how many time away? Okay, you guys got on my nerves in a good way, in a good way, and.
Speaker 8: We didn't have I gonna just keep saying it. It's fine, Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I gotta read like ten pages of a book before I go to therapy today.
Speaker 8: Which book I don't know, like a therapeutic.
Speaker 2: Book sent me? Yeah, as he sent me an eye. I forgot about it until today. I canna read it real quick.
Speaker 8: Alright, let's read it aloud.
Speaker 2: You really need some bonding. Huh?
Speaker 8: Well we could. I mean we can probably all benefit.
Speaker 2: Yeh, that's all right. I have too much to do. I gotta talk with Mike about it. Podcast deal. I gotta talking with Scuba, all right, Ray, I think we're down here.
Speaker 7: Guess what things went so well with lunch talks in Atlanta? I guess I'm gonna go next? Are you really have to live up to his hype?
Speaker 2: Not next weekend, the weekend after that?
Speaker 8: Whenever? Technically they wanted to you, but you can't go, correct.
Speaker 2: I was gonna go. Yeah, now has called me to a different thing. You don't have to go do that.
Speaker 5: When are you going? Amy? We check the dates, see.
Speaker 2: If they have a tity on in Atlanta. You can get on. We'll find the Atlanta version of Teddyanya. He's like Teddy No Titania I can see on a couple of weeks, Titania Titan.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to let the listeners know so they know to meet up with you in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Okay, I thought you didn't want listeners.
Speaker 5: Around for Amy. She's single, she.
Speaker 2: Got it, got it all right? Thank you guys, We will see you tomorrow.
Speaker 5: By everybody,