Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: I'm Carol Masser along with Tim Staneveek. Hey, let's get to some stocks on the move today. With us is Bloomberg TV Markets correspondent Noura Melinda Nora.
Speaker 3: Good to have you here. Where shall we start?
Speaker 4: Yes, Happy Friday. I'm looking as shares a forward. This is the biggest gainer in the S and P five hundred right now. That's ticker F keeping it easy for us there seeing its best day in almost four years. This is a company really signaling that it will largely bounce back next year from a devastating fire that we did see at one of the key suppliers, that of aluminum for its F one point fifty pickup truck. Of course, the company also talking about a profit beat here and a boost to product production more generally. So we are seeing shares up for double page gains right now. But if you look on a year to date basis shares a forward or up about forty one percent, So looks like it's a great day to be a Ford shareholder today.
Speaker 1: Listen, it's a great interview to you by our own team Matt Miller and Remain Bostik with the Ford CEO Jim Farley. Highly recommend everbody check it out on the Bloomberg I mean, Ford ticker F is now a forty percent here.
Speaker 3: In twenty twenty five. Our performance in a big way. Yeah, well here it's not been an easy path though.
Speaker 5: We're kind of doing planes, trains and automobiles today we are. Let's go to the air and see what's going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not a pretty picture here, at least for Alaska Air. That's sicker.
Speaker 3: Alk.
Speaker 4: We're seeing shares falling for the lowest level since April, down as much as six point seven percent, and this is after it reported a worse than expected third quarter results. But not only that, they also canceled hundreds of flights this due to an IT outage. And we know that this is the second outage that the company has dealt with in terms of an IT glitch in the past three months. So of course you are seeing the street really reacting too. The shares down about five point eight percent right now as we speak, but year to date, stock is down about thirty two percent.
Speaker 5: Don't unplug that surge protector, you know, just don't do it.
Speaker 2: Don't do it.
Speaker 3: The answer hear, what happens, It happens. Come on, guys, be careful. So true. Not a good thing, Not a good thing. Let's go to I gotta say I love my Ugs Hocus too. No, I don't have you love.
Speaker 5: But they're not part of this company.
Speaker 1: They're not that ye I'm sorry, No, no, no, a separate, publicly traded company, completely separate.
Speaker 4: Right, So Deckers, Deckers take our deck d E c K. We're seeing shears down on pace to close at the lowest level in almost two years, falling as much as fifteen percent. This is because the company reported a week twenty twenty six sales forecast. We were even seeing uh, of course, we know this is the owner of Ugs and Hoka, as you mentioned here, but we are seeing peer on holding what you called out just a bit ago falling as well in sympathy, but and also really saying in terms of Deckers here that the outlook make me conservative, particularly coming from management here. They're saying that this reflects management cautious view on US consumer spending amid tariff driven price hikes so not that great right now. I mean especially year today. If you look at shares of Decker down fifty six percent.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at t D Cowen. They cut their price target on the stock.
Speaker 1: They still kept their buy rating, but cut the price target to one twenty four share from one twenty five. This is now, I don't get that down.
Speaker 5: You know, price cuts from Barkleys, Needam, Bernstein, Kelsey, Raymond James, a lot all today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all of people buying ugs.
Speaker 1: Well, you know I heard somebody talk about that with Uggs. Yes, there's several pairs at my home. My daughter had them when she's little. They were so great for little kids because you just slide them on. Although I will say that a lot of pediatricians are like, make sure you, you know, give your kids real shoes with hard bottoms, because it's much better for their feet. Having said that that they were say, and then you know they've become so seasonal in terms of past fair weather. That's fair and that when they did I think was at uggs sneakers that they just were really popular, so that that maybe their product.
Speaker 3: Mix they've got to kind of play around with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I heard they're comfy though I never owned a Pairent, but that's.
Speaker 3: What I've been told.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.