Speaker 1: At it at Carne. She's a queen and talking and so.
Speaker 2: She gave not.
Speaker 3: Afraid to fell.
Speaker 1: So so just let it flow.
Speaker 3: No one can do we quiet care line is sounding care lind.
Speaker 4: Okay, we are back.
Speaker 1: We had the incredible Ann Wilson join us on Monday sharing your story, your journey to music, which was never in your plans. You came into music after a horrible tragedy losing your brother, and God spoke directly to you and said, this is your journey. You will be leading to people to me through praise and worship, which you wanted to be an astronaut. So the fact that God spoke to you, you receive the message and your life has just blossomed in the music industry.
Speaker 3: You're such a light to the world. It's incredible to being your presence.
Speaker 1: If y'all haven't heard that podcast, go back send to Monday's episode.
Speaker 3: It was incredible.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: But Anne is here to answer some burning questions.
Speaker 4: Now, yes, are you excited? I am? Are we nervous? Yes? Okay? Do I just pick this pick?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 5: What topic are you tired of hearing about?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: That's a good one. Mm hmm. Well I gotta think about this.
Speaker 2: I don't Okay, this is going to be controversial, but sports sports get on my nerves.
Speaker 4: They do. Yes, you don't like sports. It's not that I don't like them.
Speaker 2: It's just like it's literally what the world talks about like all the time, like Inda, Travis Kelsey and Taylor Swift or you're like, oh my gosh, change the channel. I'm not like change a channel, but like it's just more like this whole march madness stuff, Like I love it, but like UK's on in it. So if like my team's on in it, I just don't have interest. I'm talking about it and every man in the whole world right now, that's all they want to talk about. Just like let's just move on with our life. It's just basketball.
Speaker 4: You know that big a video. It's not that big a video.
Speaker 3: It's fine, Okay, Okay, great, yeah, Okay, let's hear another one. Let's see what you get.
Speaker 4: Mortgan's over there.
Speaker 3: Are you dying Mark because.
Speaker 4: You love sports? Sorry, no offense.
Speaker 1: Or our president of there is having a little panic attack because she couldn't disagree more because.
Speaker 4: She love it.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I didn't know what else to answer, like to be completely honest, I would think.
Speaker 1: You would have wondered, like, so you don't get tired of talking about your story, like that doesn't exhaust you, like having to go through it.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't say that, you know what I'm saying, But I mean that did not come to mind.
Speaker 2: The only reason the sports came to my mind was because every guy I've seen in the last few days is that's all I ever talked about.
Speaker 3: It's like I only care about talk about it all the time.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's always on the team.
Speaker 2: You're the only girl, uh me or my photographer. So just depending on the day, I'm sometimes the only and you're cool hanging out with all the dudes. No, it kind of gets old at times, smells bad on the bus and stuff. Yeah, anyway, Okay, what is your definition of a perfect life?
Speaker 4: M Oh, these are great hard question. Yeah. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Uh, I honestly don't know. I guess just I don't know what you like?
Speaker 4: Just doing the best I.
Speaker 5: Can and living for Jesus, I feel like my perfect life.
Speaker 3: It's not like a mansion on Malibu or anything like that.
Speaker 1: No, do you care where you live? Do you want to live in a big house? With like fancy cars or is that like no worries.
Speaker 3: I mean, it wouldn't be a bad thing if it flows into your life.
Speaker 4: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think just well, I mean probably actually Okay, living on my farm and my grandparents' farm in Kentucky seven hundred acres and it's beautiful, I would say that would be like, yeah, like just getting to live there all the time and just like have a simple life.
Speaker 4: Would you?
Speaker 3: But what about the singing career that's just blossomed? Would we leave it behind?
Speaker 4: Well, we wouldn't leave it behind, but we would like, you know, just scan the time.
Speaker 2: Maybe yeah, maybe just playing times to be at the farm and then you know, be able to come back.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, okay, farm life mixed with some music and then just letting God lead you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I love that.
Speaker 3: Okay, last one, let's see.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, I love how you say that. Before each one, I'm like, what who's calls do you avoid?
Speaker 2: Sometimes your manager waits not Maggie.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I can't say it. I love you, Matthew.
Speaker 2: But sometimes because when he calls, I.
Speaker 4: Know it's he's he's got something.
Speaker 3: You got to get into it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And sometimes It's not that I purposely avoid. It's just sometimes in in the.
Speaker 2: Middle of stuff you have to have, and it's like if I'm in a dinner or something like, I can't be on the phone for a while because I got to like be present.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, So you know what Matthew calls? And who is Matthew?
Speaker 1: To us?
Speaker 4: That's my Matthew Wes is my manager.
Speaker 3: Oh he's your manager.
Speaker 4: Oh is he here? Is that his feet that I say? No, that's Maggie.
Speaker 2: I don't ignore her calls because hers are quick and productive.
Speaker 4: Matthews are really productive. But he's sometimes.
Speaker 3: Because he's got to get into business.
Speaker 4: He's got to get like into like big and he's the right huh.
Speaker 3: So he's not call and to say like, hey, how's your day.
Speaker 2: He's like okay, and he knows it because I have him on Do not Disturb And he gets really offended and he's like, Anne, like you.
Speaker 4: Literally never answer what call? And I just I always lie about it. I'm like, oh, I must.
Speaker 3: Just accidentally, but you I need Well, he's gonna know.
Speaker 4: He's gonna know because.
Speaker 3: He's gonna I'm gonna do when he hears this.
Speaker 2: Fine laugh about it.
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, let's do one more just to end on a a different I mean, not that that's not a great no, I love that. I mean if you can't avoid your manager, then who you avoid?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Do you believe in second chances? I do believe in second chances totally.
Speaker 3: Have you had to give people second chances?
Speaker 4: Totally?
Speaker 2: I think everybody does in life, you know, in every relationship, and I've been given second chances.
Speaker 1: What do you do when someone's like really done you wrong and you're like mad, dude, if they come to you and ask for like apologize, you can work it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I try obviously would try to.
Speaker 3: It's a deal breaker.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I think if someone genuinely apologizes, then like, yes, I'm going to forgive them. It doesn't mean that I'm going to forget about it, or that I'm going to be able to like.
Speaker 3: You now know you now know a little bit more about their character, totally.
Speaker 5: It just means, like I think it's just a panel situation.
Speaker 2: Like deal breaker would be like someone ever apologized or something, I would just you know, move on or whatever. But if there's a genuine apology, I totally am like wanting to forgive someone.
Speaker 1: So I know I hate weird energy. Yeah, I'm in a season of like super weird energy all over my life.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, why why?
Speaker 4: Why? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know, has that like does that ever happened? When it's like you don't even yeah, have attention everywhere totally?
Speaker 1: Is it because you're supposed to be like clearing things out and moving how I don't know different places.
Speaker 3: You don't have all the answers for me, and I don't feel like we know it all.
Speaker 1: Well. And thank you so much for joining me in doing these Renny questions everyone. Her album Rebel is out April nineteenth. Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: You're on tour. You're on tour right now. You're going on tour.
Speaker 4: Yeah in the fall.
Speaker 5: We're done into what we have summer, but yeah.
Speaker 3: Done summer and then you don't have Lenny tour in the fall. Everyone checked out that album, Rebel.
Speaker 1: You just dropped a song with Jordan Davis, len is Landy Wilson's song coming out, yeah, Praying Woman.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's got some strong faith too, Yeah she does. How how did y'all start your relationship?
Speaker 5: We just met through the industry and.
Speaker 3: Then it was like instant connection. J'all connect on your faith.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we actually did. Yeah, and then Praying Woman was the only song we've ever written together, and then that song ended up on the album.
Speaker 4: So yeah, she's amazing. She's like a big sister, so amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, amazing, And thank you so much for joining me.
Speaker 4: You're amazing.
Speaker 3: I cannot wake you to keep following your journey.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you so much.