Speaker 1: Speaks to the planet.
Speaker 2: I go by the name of charlamagnea god, and guess what. I can't wait to see y'all at the third annual Black Effect Podcast Festival. That's right, We're coming back to Atlanta, Georgia, Saturday, April twenty six at Poeman Yards and it's hosted by none other than Decisions Decisions, Mandy B and Weezy. Okay, we got the R and B Money podcast. We're taking Jay Valentine. We got the Woman of All podcasts with Saray Jake Roberts, we got Good Mom's Bad Choices. Carrie Champion will be there with her next sports podcast and the Trap Nerds podcast with more to be announced. And of course it's bigger than podcasts. We're bringing the Black Effect marketplace with black owned businesses plus the food truck court to keep you fed while you visit us. All right, listen, you don't want to miss this. Tap in and grab your tickets now at Black Effect dot Com Flash Podcast Festival.
Speaker 1: Flame.
Speaker 2: If you watch the Coffee Time the Baby you know the name Flame my bro also known as my Roe Flame.
Speaker 3: Come in with last and come in with jam Love Loumb's Baby, you better catch it when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics, shouting now, comics, just paying homage. What's up? Tips?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know? She ready Shine towns one speaking to the grown a second. We gonna last cut up and kick it in at the end. We leave it with just a lifted spirits speak. You want to revisit, so you first take a listen. Young folks say it's slip. Old folks say we dig it.
Speaker 1: H cain't know this.
Speaker 3: Do what you do? Hey, no, peace, do what you do?
Speaker 1: Help do what I do?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Hey, this is comedian Flame Monroe, and welcome to episode forty four of Left Alone with Flame Monroe and my beautiful co host, the Lady Bobby Cliff.
Speaker 3: And Hi today it's our age forty four.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you're talking about. You're gonna have to stop including me and all your bullshit, Bobby, let's just start the show, all right. I personally happened to be thirty nine forever.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Well there you go, there you go. What have you been doing this week?
Speaker 1: I've been traveling, Bobby. Last weekend we were in San Antonio, fantastic Houston, saund really good and often just a great city. I want to thank the people of Texas that came out to the Tiffany had this funny and feel his tour, especially to all the white Republicans in the rids. Say even the Maga hat wearers woo wool because they came in and they had a great time. They had a damn great time. They came in bout so many fans of me, and they had on their magazina. They were so fantastic. They loved me on the stage, they loved the whole show. They loved Barbara carl Ale as well as Sipney had it. But I really believe, and I know this is going to sound like I'm two my own horn, and I don't even think about it when I'm gona sage because I just want to make people laugh. I really believe that who I am and what I am is changing, not their minds, but it is taking away a cheesecloth between the trans people and how they how they because when they get a load of me, those people coming by fans, they hug me, they take pictures with me. They are overly friendly with me to a point where and I tell those Trump jokes and stuff, but they are so comfortable with me and wanted to take just a hug and it would. And it is so overwhelming to me because I'm like, these people probably wouldn't see me like this in a different situation, but because they came to laugh and have a good time, I gave them what they were looking for, and they gave me what I was for. When I tell you, so many white Republicans bought my kids. My dick in the face fings. Good guy, you wipe those white Republicans me and a freaky I like it.
Speaker 3: They are sterical. Well, you're very warm, and you're so approachable in person. I mean, the only time that they probably have trouble with you is you broke out into you know, the one hundred yards sprint or something, and you were going to go against their kid. They might have a problem.
Speaker 1: If I know one hundred yards. When I get to the finish line, I'm dead.
Speaker 3: I need a crane and six guys to lift me up. I mean, you know that's the only time, you know, Trump is Sue and Maine over over they trans athletes. But I agree with you. I think we are more. As I said, you're approachable. You don't make it scary. You're not an angry person. You know, you're not coming and pushing anything down anybody's throat. You're just they love you because you're flaming nothing. Everything else kind of falls away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they made me feel so welcome. So Texas was great. I'm here out of Chicago because next Monday, I'm having my white party here, my annual white party and for the twenty first at the Fantasy Nightclub here in Chicago, thirty six forty one North Halsted. You guys have been doing really good with the ticket sales. Go to the event Rite for tickets. Chicago is all in and tizzy about it. And if you are anywhere within the listening ear do you won't hear this until after the fact tomorrow. But I am going to be on WGCI one on seven point five in the morning with comedian Leon Rodgers from eight till about eleven. So if you guys get a chance to tune in, I put all social media stuff up. It's just a great time. And we will also be in Florida this frime in Tampa, Florida Friday, and in Port Landerdale, Florida on Saturday. Go to Tiffanyheadis dot com for ticket information. We're having a great time on the Funny Fields Tour. We're coming up to North Dakota and Montana, and I'm telling you, I'm so excited to go kiss the moose. I don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: I just second you go on a Tampa you gotta go and fry your your fanny off or sun your bonds for two days Montana. It's probably negative something.
Speaker 1: Still, I'm going to kiss the moose in Montana.
Speaker 3: Don't kiss them in the dick in the face. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it ain't okay, come on, how.
Speaker 3: It was good?
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 3: It's quite It's becoming spring here, you know, like you see all the bulbs. I kind of really I realized I am super a seasonal effective disordered person. Just a few days of seventy and it went down. It got a little cooler for a couple of days. But I get a little more spring of my step. I feel like I've got a little bit more energy, you know. So I'm loving it. I loved I love are here?
Speaker 1: Am I hearing a silent mister on the on the horizon?
Speaker 3: No you ain't, I have I'm in a relationship with myself, and I love it, but I do it does make it. It is funny. I feel like I'm kind of in in moody, a little bit more moody, uh, in the winter. But now it's gone. Baby. You must see it in Chicago. It's going to be is it in the sixties there, fifties sixties.
Speaker 1: It's quite chilly here. It's breezy here, and I may be relocating back here, so we'll talk about that another time. But anyway, let's get to the get to the get to the body, Cooper. So I am in Chicago, and while I'm here, you know who was here. Former President Joe Biden was here making a speech about some things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I sawry he did. He did what I liked. People were all up in arms. He was blaming Trump. I said no to myself. You see he actually I don't even think he said Trump's name. He said disadministration, which he was talking about Social Security. I think he meant more musk and the GOP side. I don't think that he was speaking necessarily about Trump. Trump says that he's not going to touch those security but they are trying. They've they've touched it as far as this is what I believe he was speaking about. They cut seven thousand positions, So how are you going to get Social Security out? You know through doze and stuff. They're cutting, they're cutting offices. You cannot get through the phone, which initially they didn't want people coming through the phone. And then Trump, you know, he's the king of walk it back. He then heard that forty percent of applications are started on the phone. You know, that's how the elderly do it. They're not going to be able to go into a computer or or going into an office, so they really they'd like you to go into the office so to validate. But they're cutting the offices as well, so like where do you go. You can't get a hold of anybody, You can't. It's not I think that's what Joe was talking about Inza the Bayham that's being caused. You know, he's the king of distractions, and you know, just look at all this craps. It's just ridiculous.
Speaker 1: You call him, you called him a king of walkbacks. I don't know, and it is. But here's the problem. He only walks it back because like you just said, he's so uninformed, and it has to be. Are you just uninformed or is everybody around you uninformed? Because somebody has to be like, dude, this is what I think. And I think he just does not listen to anyone because he wants to have all of this. You know, he wants to be the one to make the rules and then the rules aren't right, but then he wants to wait to follow somebody else with the mistakes that he makes, and he makes tons of mistakes he does.
Speaker 3: And I will tell you I have heard from multiple the people, you know, the people who were getting let go and fired the first the first term in administration. The one saying that I will say was good for President Clinton, Bush, Obama and Biden is they all spend time. You know, when they called him sleepy Joe, but because he was spending so much time in the evenings, they all prepped. I heard it was a while ago. I heard President Obama in an interview saying he preps for two to four hours every night. So he used to go to bed fairly late, because you know, he had they give you like this big book is a name for it at like the beast is the car, Like there's some sort of name for the prep book. Trump wouldn't prep. He wanted to do everything when it's fresh and on the fly, like it was a reality show. So I think part of it is. But the first time, at least he had people around him that were very well informed, belonged in the job, you know, they were experienced. This time he doesn't, So his lost administration would check him whether he liked it or not. I don't you know, that's not the issue this one. They're not. They're nobody's checking him. As you said, he wants to be the one who does who wants to make the decisions, but he doesn't have all the information to do a good job at making the decisions.
Speaker 1: I believe that. I believe that Trump can read. I believe his comprehension may be shaky. That's why he had and his and his attention SPAN's damn sure exactly.
Speaker 3: That was what I was going to say. I actually think he's probably very bright.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm not going to agree with you on that. Yeah, his teachers, even his mother made a statement about it that he was.
Speaker 3: But I think it's got He's got like a horrible case of a d D. He doesn't he can't sit down and do the work, which makes you allows the student, by the way, but it doesn't mean you actually don't, you know, intellectually have anything. I think he's he's because he certainly can manipulate to get where he is, so that takes a certain level of intellect. But I don't think he has the tools in his toolbox to sit down and prep. It's a lot of work. I mean, you know, you got to Marcus Stickers and you know what's most important, and then after you read it all on prep, you have to decide what's the most important to tackle for the next day because you're not going to get to that. I mean, the book is like this every single night. You know, I don't think he has that.
Speaker 1: You know, it's I think he is a b M. You know what that stands for, big Mac.
Speaker 3: I sat a big ass. I'm like, big what.
Speaker 1: Guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't, but I don't think he I think, and I think it's unfortunate because he comes out and makes mistakes, even like with the tariffs, which we'll talk about in a second. He he comes out and and he's got they say he's got some sort of plan, and maybe he does somewhere in the back of his head. But he's not letting anybody know. He's not transparent about it. I think his team is good at a spin that they're creating a plan. They're making it seem like, oh, well, we're trying to get them back to the table. I don't think that's necessarily what he was initially trying to do. I think that's what he's doing now, and if he can get some of the stuff done, I think it's great. But I think the problem is you alienated everybody in the meantime, and there was a different way to do it. I mean, terms were placed. We've had terffs throughout history placed. But you and I we don't hear it because the president's signed out threatening people, you know, calling people names, going after our creating trade wars, going after our trading partners. You know, they don't do that. They just on the side say, okay, China, you're gonna have to belly up to the beast. You know. They just handle it differently. But he likes everything out in loud and proud. That's just the way he's always handled stuff.
Speaker 1: So speaking of speaking of China, we oh decide it's so bright in my eyes, I with these terrorfs. Bobby Clifford, you know one of my fans that I sailed from China and to order a thousand there was already the shipping was already twelve hundred dollars. With these new terrors going through rufus keys behaving the hiccups our research, it's going to cost me like forty six hundred dollars to order ship shipping fans. So I'm telling you all right now, y'all better get them from what they hot, because when I'm out, they might be collected. Because I mean, I'm not going to charge people fifty bucks for a damn fan.
Speaker 3: That is just it's not It's not worth it, especially when we have I think that's good of you, because especially when we have eggs that are in some areas, you know, still six bucks for a dozen. You need people to buy their food and take care of their family, not some people do things impulsively and don't spend the grocery money on a fifty dollar fan. Doesn't make any sense, even though I do still have mine right here.
Speaker 1: Oh, you get one of the you get one of the original one. Bobby, I do.
Speaker 3: I loved it. I can't, but I don't have that one. I didn't see a year ago when I sold them for you, you didn't have them. You had a want to kiss my dick, that's what people wanted. Nobody even asked for this one, but I.
Speaker 1: Only the Republicans. Those Republicans something else.
Speaker 3: Maybe did you see that the Federal chair uh Cowell came out today, he's you know, Trump's guy, and he said, you know, going back to the tariffs, is this is going to be a problem. There's you know, it's definitely going to raise the interest rates, not just short term, probably overall, and it's gonna you know, unemployment is going to start. You know again five weeks people, I'm still unemployed. Nobody's sending me any jobs. So yeah, I mean, you know, can let me.
Speaker 1: Just put a disclaimer ound somebody please hire my girlfriend, Boby Cliffe. She's a fantastic researcher. Researcher, she is so personable. She will ask you ten million questions. Understand that that comes with Bobby Clifford.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And she's a wor reward. But she has a beautiful heart and a great spirit. I sell us so much on the road talking about us. You and I are dynamic and and people really get into. So I think we're going to get new fans just because I explained to them that we did very different look people, we may have different religions, but we always remember that we're Americans. We have so much more in common than we have difference. So I asked people to come in and listen. I think they really tune into that you touched on something. I want to get away from it before we go further deep into the conversation. Talking about Maine, I really respected that governor of Maine for standing her ground against Trump, and now they're trying to take all this money away from her. This is the part that I think Kamala Harris was talking about unhinged, unchallenged power. Because I don't agree with you, I'm going to stop the finances coming to your state that people need. Now, you know, I feel some kind of way about the trans people in sports. I think they should create a lane, but I don't think that you stop the money for all sports in that stake just because me and you have a disagreement on what I think and what you think. But that is what he is doing because they gave him that unhinged power.
Speaker 3: He's trying to do that. He's trying to do that with everything right. You know, he's in a battle with with Harvard University, Brown Columbia. He's taking there, he's taking their money, their money back. I think it was I've got to hear somewhere two point two million he's taking from Harvard. But you know what I love So Columbia started to buckle a little under the way. But this is research money flame, you know, like you don't just take take money of away because they're not getting rid of the DEI programs. Harvard's like, all right, we're not buckling, we're not getting rid of it. This is how this is the way. We're a private institution. The government shouldn't tell us how, you know, to who to teach, who to hire, what to do. And it's unfortunate because Harvard University has a teacher that are a researcher that is very close to getting big information on als, completing it, you know, to figure out how we got there. And he just got a letter it was either today today or yesterday let him know that his research funding is ending. And so that's the end of his his als. So the good thing is they've got billions of dollars in grant money. Already pay for it with the grant money, you know, pay for it with the endowments that you're getting. So I'm hoping that that's the route that they're Yeah, he pulled two point two billion in funding, and he's also threatening to cut there. And I have to tell you this part though, flame, so I'm going to tell you it. I'm not so not the reason is doing it. I don't know why he's going to cut their tax exempt status. I don't know why, and I'm sure somebody from Harvard would snap my head off and correct me. Why a private institution is tax exempt. One of these churches, the megachurches that are making money over fest, they're not not for profit. They're in theory not for profit. But when I'm watching these pastors drive around and rolls voices, I'm exaggerating, But how is that exempt?
Speaker 1: You're they're living in multimbriion dollar homes and then and they're fleeing their flock, and they are fleecing their.
Speaker 3: Flock, and I don't understand it. So to me, you should get a you should get a salary. Let them give them two hundred thousand dollars even they're supposed to live almost in poverty because if they have to take care of the family and they want okay, but you live off of whatever that salary is that they find you don't live on the as the tilla comes in. That's supposed to be. I thought with churches, and this is why they were tax exempt. I thought that was supposed to go back into the congregation, single women who don't have money, children who have food and security. I thought those money is instead of driving the rolls races, was supposed to go there. And so the same with the school. I know the schools are they're putting it into their research, really and they're putting it into bringing people from all over the world into the school to make diversity. And this is the reason that they're mad. But I think I heard President Obama speak this week. I can't tell you where it was. I'm having a menopause moment, and he said that people are going to it's going to be a little painful, but churches, dut churches, schools and the like are going to have to say just what Harvard's saying. You know, no, no thanks, We'll go off the endowments. We'll not have the you know, take your two point two billion over the next two years until you're out. We'll figure it out. But we're not going to be strong armed, you know, in the law firms. That was the other one that he was speaking about, because you know, he's tasted anybody that didn't take him in. We discussed it last week that didn't take his case and or you know, has some sort of case that he doesn't like or agree with, or they hired an m Hoff or whatever. Uh. He's he's cutting the he's he's slapping them on the hand. He's cutting there there the cases that they get, the federal moneys they get. He's not letting them into the federal buildings. He's these are all the things he's threatening them with. And we're going to go back to always he throws it on the wall. God knows what he can do. I'm sorry, didn't mean to interrupt.
Speaker 1: You when I tell you he is the new Bernie made off because yeah, when they did all that terariff stuff last week and he changed, like you said, he backtracked and boo. But they had him on a hot mic in the Oval office talk about how his friends had gotten over doing the doing the stock market crash. You made ninety billion today and you made two hundred and fifty million in that is and he is he is getting paid, I believe, under the table from so many of these different countries with the terror stay. If there is a back order deal that we don't know anything about, of course it will come out later. But he is, he is becoming exceptionally wealthy with all the scams that he is running. And it's not that he's doing it, it's that they're allowing him to do it. But because they're all in on.
Speaker 3: It, you know what, let's let's come back to that. Let's let's do a commercial and come back because I agree with that. There's something else that's going on with exactly what you're talking about, and I think it's kind of I think it's kind of lowsy.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, Bobby, absolutely, You know the affiliation of him that you become mega rich, but oh you gotta kill. Like he said, they're kissing my ass. That is what yuck. First of all, yuck, one more time, yuck. But he thrives off of that, he thrives off of that power. And you gotta jump to me, you gotta bow down. You gotta kiss the ring. You got to kiss his orange booty. Yuck. Lets you get one hundred and thirty thousand dollars like storing to me, Daniels, I'm gonna have to pass on that.
Speaker 3: That's not that's not enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bob, Bobby, you though you would go and head it one hundred and thirty k right around now with foof not for brown lips.
Speaker 3: Not for brown lips. It's not my color. I'm mar of a peachey mob.
Speaker 1: I would be sick for the rest of my Day's good God, just to see him in his tiny whities, because you know, the elastic is shut.
Speaker 3: They need to do something though, flame because something that came out and you're not gonna like it, but it's a girl that you love. They also need to have some sort of band. And this is for everybody. Gop Jebble the whole Congress on Congressional stock trading, Marjorie Taylor Green and your girl Nancy Pelosi just made a fortune on tips or information that they had before. And Nancy came out and I love Nancy, but she did something that I thought was really shitty. She said, oh, she pulled an alito. She said, oh, I don't know anything about the financial decisions. My husband does that. Well. Just like I said with Alito at the time, tough shit. Know what happens in your own home. Your wife didn't put the flag upside down without you knowing it. Nancy, I love you, honey, but you absolutely if you didn't know, shame on you, and the buck stops with you. Just take ownership and say we're going to work on that or whatever. But Marjorie Taylor Green hand over fish, she made a fortune. They came up with the numbers, but I didn't. I didn't actually write it down. I think if you're in congression, you don't get to trade.
Speaker 1: Her numbers apparently were before this she was worth seven hundred thousand. Now she's worth like twenty two million. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I don't think flame. I'm sorry. And they don't make a lot. They make one hundred and seventy four thousand and before. Some people who make thirty thousand get nervous. That's all they make while they're what they're there. If we're talking about not doing these, you know, some of this tech stock market stuff. They make money when they can get out, but they have to live in live in DC which is exceptionally You're in I'm in Boston, you're in California. You know how expensive it is to live in those states. DC is exactly the same. And they have to run their their home. For the most part, these people don't all live in DC. They live where they came from. So they've got to run that house and then they got to come and run run the DC whatever it is. You know, you got guys that are like frat parties and they're in their sixties, sleep in a bunk beds for the love of God, just to save money, you know, all joining up in an apartment. Uh. I just don't think it. I thought it's smacked of inappropriate. You know, it's not illegal. I'm saying that somebody actually should look at this. They should not be making money. If Marcus Stewart goes to jail for this, why is it okay for them?
Speaker 1: Because like Tamala Harris said, he he has unchallenged power. This is not what he's doing. This is what they're allowing him to do.
Speaker 3: It's him and Congress like they should all it should be one big rule.
Speaker 1: Again, how rich do you need to be? Because once the poor don't have Oh, we come to get it where well, because we know where it's at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just I don't think it's right if US has just lay citizens that are out in the industry, if we can get in trouble for something like that, I don't think I keep saying Pelosi because she's on the Democratic side, but I don't think that, you know, Marjorie Taylor Green, I mean, Jesus, invest in a hair brush, for the love of God, I don't think they should be able to do it either. I didn't like that. I saw that well. I didn't like that at all.
Speaker 1: Bobbie. It is barbarica that we were sitting here and we're watching this and the dealings that they're doing with China and China I love. I don't like the fact that because I don't think that Elon Musk is exposing fraud. I think he's creating fraud. That's what I personally think. I think he is committed fraud. But the fact that China, they're doing all this with China, and we get so many goods from China that didn't come out, that all of these twelve thousand dollars persons and fifteen thousand dollars bags are worth twelve dollars fifteen dollars, and these people are spending all these school gouts of money. All of that is being exposed. But again, y'all wearing these labels. I always said that about a cook about clothes. Are they wearing you? Are you wearing them? Because I don't wear my clothes. I mean, my clothes don't wear me. I wear them and I don't need your label. I don't need your name on my clothes for them to fit me right. They fit me right because I put them on my ass and I like them. Well.
Speaker 3: You also do something that a lot of people, and you do it because for you, it's probably a business expense. You have your clothes made so they fit you beautifully. Back in the day you would get a label, and it wasn't because for me, at least, it wasn't because of the name that was on the label. Certain manufactured they made the clothes. Well. So I was very tall and I was kirby, you know. I was a five to ten and like one hundred and between one twenty five and one hundred and forty pounds. But I had a little waist, bigger hips an ass, and I could Calvin Kleins hit me like a dream. I didn't care what such No one else had at all that was, But I just knew I could count on whoever that maker was, and he would look at aut me. Never Casper, the Casper suit. I used to that used to got. It's an old name from way back in the day. But there were just certain brand. Oh no, now I got a buffet table. Honey. I used to have a little bottle. It was cute. Now if I could throw a table out and rent it out, so the love of God, I would. But no, you knew, and I knew the legs would be wong. For some reason, Calvin Klein didn't make it for five five girls. He made the clothes for like fire. He made him from the models tall, so I wouldn't have floods. I always felt like racle. And even now I like a label for certain things. I'll tell you what. A pocket book, You know what you can't get any more flame, A nice leather pocket book. When we grew up, you could get a gorgeous pocket book. Everybody sole leather. Now that's this full pleather crap whatever, and it's junk. So sometimes when there's a name attached you can get something, but I could care less for me. None of it makes a difference.
Speaker 1: But we had to talk about the fire and Pennsylvany, you.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, right to just this guy was you know what this reminds me of? And it's not the right month for it, but mental Health Awareness Month. There's many layers to this, but one of them is this guy was very sick. He actually asked for help, called multiple sources, and the mental health professionals they called said you're not you're not danger to yourself enough. There's nothing we could do to help you. Because it's because of access. We don't have pleased people. If you're listening, if you have kids who are kind and will want to give, let's get some social workers out there. Let's get They're not going to make millions, but they'll they'll do a great service for people. We need psychiatrists. We need psychologists. They're not people. Just don't go into that. For in the medical field, they're doing something that's sexy like surgery and dermatology and way you can make a million dollars. But when I heard that he actually reached out for help, that made me feel a certain way. Also, let me ask you this one, well, I mean, you've got to be in the same place I am. The hell did he climb the fence with nobody noticing them and get all the way to the house to like the house on fire.
Speaker 1: I really feel bad for Jos Shapiro because I like Joshapiro. I like Jos Shapiro's that Jos Shapiro gets in there as a politician. He gets grimed me with it. But I didn't like that they made it. And if it's anti Semitic, maybe, like you said about, this guy was crying out for helping here, reached out to all these different resources. He tried to follow a protocol, and everybody just did not take him serious in them do we have to go every does everything have to go to the extreme to be seen and to be heard, because that's what it's looking like.
Speaker 3: Well, he's gonna get help, help now. His family said, well, of course it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna get help now. But look.
Speaker 3: His family, yeah, and well and the citizens of Pennsylvania, right, they're going to pay for the house, the reconstruction. I know that that insurance will cover some. But this guy was he reached out to the police. That's the part that I'm having the trouble. Probably local police and it's state police that were outside, but maybe they don't put them all around the perimeter, and they should have. He was chewing batteries to get some sort of help so that some people would notice. He reached out to mental health professionals, agencies and the police, and they were they told him there wasn't anything that they could do for him.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry for laughing, but you say he was chewing batteries, I like, recharge him. Was he doing sale? Was he was? He energized the bunny you know, Easter Sunday.
Speaker 3: Awful, but he was I'll tell you he was trying to get the asset. I mean it really his mouth must be all burned, you know by the time they arrested him. Awful. I don't know if this was anti Semitic, and some people might feel it is anti Semitic the way that we're thinking of it. He did.
Speaker 1: They were saying that it was something in the news reports. It was saying that they were supposed to be like an and I think that was just the first go through that they went.
Speaker 3: Because he was Jewish. What he did say was and maybe this is antisemitic, and maybe I'm I'm naive and I'm not understanding it. He said it was because he didn't like the war in Gaza and he didn't like Uh Governor Shapiro's views on that. Like you know that he wasn't that he was standing with Israel saying that they had the right to defend themselves. Blah blah blah. I don't know if that's anti semitic, arge just specifically for the war. You know that he that he felt badly for the for the people in Gaza. I don't know, but his life is over. He's a thirty eight year old mechanic, and and you know, I feel badly. We need mechanics too, We need people in the trades like we need air.
Speaker 1: For the love of God, Well.
Speaker 3: The damn, oh my god, he's got it all locked up. He's got to be in an institution. I mean, this is you kind of have people with. He's got four children in his house. I know that some of them are in their early twenties in school, but he's got one that's I think ten or twelve are like in and around that age. You kind of have kind of burned someone's house on a holiday too, pass Over. It's like our Eastern it's the high holiday for them, you know, are an important holiday. Anyway, you can't do that. Oh, it's very lucky that nobody got hurt. That he didn't get the bedroom side. He got that side.
Speaker 1: Speaking of jail, I want to just say I am so pleased to announce that. Oh yeah, Carlo Anthony was released on bond. He is on house arrests. But in Texas that's the case that well. I told you we were followed when we were talking about the seventeen year old young man who fairly stabbed the other young man because there was bullying incidents. It's still unfolding as we go on the judge Lord. He's bond to two hundred and fifty thousand dollars and he was bonded out and released to his family. So I'm glad that because he's seventeen years old. I don't know what the outcome of the case is going to be. I'm not saying that I'm picking a side, but part of me is. And if it sounds racist, I'm just gonna this is laugh alone. We're very honest over here. I hate that the situation happened again, why do we have to always go to the extremes to follow protocol. If this boy reported being bullied by these people, by these guys, why didn't it have to come to this. This is why we have to sign stepping in as Americans and really be not just being vocal, but actually doing something. Like Michelle Obama said, do something. Something could have been done to avert this before this house, this guy's house, when Joshua Hill's house would have been burned, this young man would still be alive. We we we we make things and we skirt everything to the back burn and we push it to the side. Oh it's going to be okay, it's going to be It's not going to be okay. It is not going to be okay if you don't do something. Yes, he's out because he looks so fraim and he's home with his family and he's still fighting this case. Of the people are still donating to the campaign because he's going to need good lawyership. He's in in Texas. And if you ever put in a position to where you're going to be jewelry jeury duty, please don't do it. Be fun. Don't put everybody on the jewelry that thinks like the other side or put people who think fairly. They don't have to look like me, but at least they need to hear the story and think fairly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and get all the details, because that I'll tell you. I still even a week later, I can't get firm details of it. Like I'm like, well, where was it, Well, what exactly happened?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: And you can't. It's going to be it's going to be based on witnesses and stuff. But do you remember when you were kids, at least in my neighborhood this, I know it must have happened in yours that you might not have the personal experience if something happened and you were out of pocket, you know, Missus Ronald or Missus Augusto across the street would check me. You know, Barbara Gene, what do you do? You know? I get we all go like this and we don't want to get involved, and we and I think that's a problem. You know, like even i'd say, flame, you know, whatever, kid, I saw them bullying somebody on the corner. This is an incident. You might want to talk to them about it and get their side of it. But something got to happen, you know, otherwise they're in a bell towel or what the noosy? For the love of God, like, let's check kids. Some kids are reaching out, they need help and and uh you know, or they need someone to go and advocate at the school, or they need whatever.
Speaker 1: You made a very good point by the village. You know that what's the adage it takes a village. It takes a village. Yeah, there's not always villages. There's not as we used to have villages. Like you said, the neighbors were like come and knock on the door. They would grab you and say I'm taking you to your Yeah, I'm telling you know, we don't have that anymore. It was like, oh, that's not my business. I don't see that term. I pulled down my shades, that closed my blinds. We need you to open your blinds. We need you say something because these kids now are so dangerous. You know. Bullying shouldn't equal murder bully and should not equal work.
Speaker 3: It shouldn't even Yeah, like yeah, and we live in silos and so we need to get out of that. We need to and then flip it on the other side. So you had the neighbor that was going to reach out. Okay, us as parents people, when all of our kids aren't perfect. If somebody comes to you and they have information, I'm not saying believe one hundred percent of what their but fact check it. Speak to your kid about it. At least don't go, oh no, not my son. Those are the ones that get in trouble again. They could they could just need to speak to somebody. It could be it could be really simple, or you know, the kid could be being tortured in school or could be the torturer. You know. I know people that it's the other way. They thought their kid was the one that was that was being bullied and it turned out there with a bully. So if you want to have a good kid in the end, we're raising good citizens. Hopefully you got to do the work.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you on your own with that one. Cool I am, but I'm.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm willing. I'm willing. Did you do your taxi yet or put an extension in my home that your taxes. They're saying the tax day was yesterday or today? I think they.
Speaker 1: Extended stay such day.
Speaker 3: They're saying, big, big trouble. On the other side, you know, we're these positions are getting cut. It's gonna you know, especially if you're expecting money back.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't get my back. I don't owe any money. So listen, I may skip a year.
Speaker 3: Just put an extension in. I mean you could do it online. You just bought extension and you have to go back. You have to go it's six months to nine months or something. I don't know enough.
Speaker 1: I'm not a c The only thing I want to think, The only thing I want to extend is the seat belt on the airplane. That's about it. I'm not.
Speaker 3: That's the first thing I say when I go on extension. Please if Trump is saying that he's his administration, not Trump is going to end the free tax tax filing program that we have right now? Could you make it anymore? Could you make it any more difficult? Why would you get rid of it? Does it cost the country that much for us to be able to go on and do our own tax? Like if you're a simple tax you get stuff you have to write off. But I'm simple. I just have a pay slip. I make under a certain amp of money, so I can't write stuff anything off. Why can't I go on and file for free.
Speaker 1: Because he has to make guilt rules. Because you remember, he only pays seven hundred and fifty thousand Texas. And this man is the art of the deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, these art or something, the steal, I'll tell you never it's to stolen that guy that in Alsalvador. We've got so much different information about the deportation information, but they making up your own rules. You know, a president gets power from two places, the Constitution and from CONGRESSCTUS you know, and Congress you know, the executive power. If you go through all that, the judicial power, they're all equal, they're all equal together. The Supreme Court told the Trump administration that that gentleman had to come back. He is here illegally from El Salvador, that father that that's down in the in the prison. He has no criminal no criminal charges. He is here paying taxes, paying union dues. He's got a wife that is a citizen, he's got children that were born here, and they are not going to bring him back. In fact, Trump was in the Oval office. It reminded me of Zelensky, and I hope this guy did have a suit jack at all. But he had just like a T shirt underneath it the president of El Salvador. And he's saying he's a citizen and we're not. We're not returning him. The judge said, facilitate his return. What does that mean to you?
Speaker 1: Maybe happen now.
Speaker 3: He might comflame and come back and he gets his day in court again. He did go to court. They and they said, you're here wrongly, but it's too dangerous for you to go back to El Salvador because of whatever tie with the gang. He's not in the gang, they said. But the Trump administration and that that Bondie and all that girls. Who's the twenty seven year old press secretary that I could see her face fibbing up a storm?
Speaker 1: Uh uh? What is her name? Bobby?
Speaker 3: You know, I haven't telling you. I'm having a menopause moment all the night. I probably need a shot of it. Yeah, LOVET is it? Lovett?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 3: They're saying that he's a love it is saying he's a sex trafficker. I've never we never heard of this, and his attorney is just saying, just show me. There's no proof nobody ever said that in any of the court cases, that nobody ever mentioned it. But they just keep there. They're like doubling down. You know, it's sort of it's kind of amazing. But in the meantime, this guy is there, it's pretty it's pretty pretty scary in that jail. They won't even let them him talk to their attorney. They haven't spoken to him, you're supposed to have. I'm sort of right. And did you see Trump saying we might even put our home grown I guess as our citizens down there. Meanwhile, Congress is still not seeing the agreement with Ol Salvador to see how much we're actually paying to keep these guys there. Again, they get the purse strings, not the executive office. If they want to pay money.
Speaker 1: You just said something. When he wants to say he wants to send the homegrown, I personally think that there's a backdoor deal doing. You give money for every hit, you give money for every head that comes in.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, he wants to do privatization. That's his big thing. Well, you know, if they're not going to take care of people, you know, if they've got one hundred and fifty dollars a day to take care I'm making that up, by the way, I don't people don't think that that's the amount. But they're going to give thirty dollars worth of service and they're going to park at the rest. Because privatization, they have shareholders. They're gonna make money. You know, they're not going to put it into the people, into the inmates. You know, a lot of these privatized places, there's no ac there's no heat bugs, you know, overflowing toilets. It's it's a nightmare. And that's cruel and unusual punishment. Again, the Constitution doesn't say it's okay to put our citizens in another country, away from their attorneys, away from their families. You can't do that.
Speaker 1: But he throws it against the wall. That sounds barbaria, that sounds like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: It's cruel and unusual. And I mean I don't think he I don't think he can do it. But this will be another court case line hear. I mean, it's stack them up, stack them up. I mean it's almost like that's exactly what's happening, because the Supreme Court's going to look and go, all right, which ones are important to them? And how are they going to vote on the instead of everybody getting equal, he's overloading the system. Or I keep saying him, I don't know if it's him or his administration. They're like clogging the system up and so and we're paying attention to all this, but we're not seeing what the right hand is doing over here and what's probably actually important.
Speaker 1: Until they finned grabbing homegrowns off the street.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, And.
Speaker 1: That's very feelful for me because as a black person in this country and I'm trained, and that's a double strike coming from this administration. Listen, I don't want to be snatching out. I haven't done anything. I haven't committed any crimes and leave me alone.
Speaker 3: But you know you you that pandy girdle. You threw that panty girl away years ago.
Speaker 1: I watched it. I still have it. I just watched it.
Speaker 3: Oh you know, but it is scary the fact that you're saying that flame out in public, possibly just like when he was sitting with Lunsky. Why how is that okay? But because it gets us crazy. Probably has no intention of doing it, but he gets all of us we're talking about this instead of what the hell's going on in Ukraine and then they're getting bombed. They had their Easter because they have a different calendar than we do and and palm Sunday and there they little kids got killed. I thought all that bombing was supposed to be a sea steal. Remember day one, there was gonna be a sea steal, a ceasefire sea steal. It just crazy. We're just we're not paying attention to what's important. You know, it's funny. I saw a little clip that came across my phone. I think it was from Channel five, which is our ABC, and it was I don't know him. I know he's a Republican senator. He's from West West Virginia. His name is Jim Justice. He brought his bulldog named baby Doll to to a to a Senate Energy Committee meeting, and I thought it was very powerful. And he lifted the dog up and he put it on his lap and he said, you know, I didn't think I'd be lugging a dog around all day. And he's this dog is like Timmy, you got him, mind your own. You don't want to. He's tired, he said. But what I can tell you about my dog is that she loves everybody. Whatever. Now I'm going to paraphrase, it doesn't make a difference what race, sexual orientation, what secks She doesn't even care if you're a Republican or a Democrat. She just loves unconditionally. She listens, she respects, She does a good job a dog. And he said, would not be nice if we all, you know, handle each other that way, and we weren't at each other's throats. We got to stop. I know, look, I I love that picture.
Speaker 1: I can relate to exactly what he's saying, because you know, I just lost my beloved Timmy, and Timmy loved me. He didn't get it killed that I was a Democrat, Republican, independent, black, trans upside down gay in between. All I had to do was ped him on her head, feed him, take a walk of reverence, belly and again. Like he said, if only people in relationships were there easy, but it's not. Unfortunately now it's not.
Speaker 3: And I thought to myself, he had to lug this forty pounding He was like a meatball dog all the way, you know, into this meeting. He might he must have been like as at the end of his ropes. What I liked about it the most, what I thought was the most powerful to me in the back of my mind, I said, see, it's it's everybody we're all disgusted with the way we're speaking to each other. We are all hitting. There are cracks where we're getting set up. So I like that. But in the meantime, the democratic side and we'll say independence that that lean. We got to get a message. You know, twenty months from now, we're going to be at the midterms. We should already be knocking on doors giving our great message, whatever that great message is out to people.
Speaker 1: Showing a candidate that we are already gonna pick apart, going to pick them apart or her apart. So let's do it now so we can get it out of the way. Get all the police. Is that the way? So we get somebody that we like and keep this movement. But yeah, Bobby, I don't know. I don't know. I'm telling you, the country seems like it's a train with no brakes, headed towards the brick wall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I kind of. It's I'm telling you, I'm disgusted, and I doge. I don't know when the heck that's going. I saw her in the paper this week, a local paper that Elo moscasas taking all sorts of credit for fraudulent unemployment, claims that they were discovered on the Biden administration, Why the hell are you taking credit credit for them? And it wasn't even like there were a that many hour. It was real claim like there were glitches. There were glitches in the system. And we're coming up to this is the stuff we have to pay attention people, And we're coming up to summer and all of our beautiful parks are open for all of us to use. We got no rangers in them because the DOGE cut the funding on the park rangers. So I don't even know on the thousand national parks. If you know there's going to be any any place to safely bring your children for camp, you.
Speaker 1: Must have to feel some kind of way. Because he has had eight rocket attempts to go to out of space, and Jeff Bezos just saying, Gail King and his new wife, uh, and all of them up there, and he came back successfully.
Speaker 3: She got down and kissed the ground, God bless her. I I thought to myself, I wonder if sure depends, and I'm not joking, you know, I would have the force and how quickly it lifts up yipes. I can't. I don't know how. I don't know how I would have done. I give her a lot of credit. He's got to be something. Something else. I saw that I thought was kind of kind of great. This week they're showing on both sides and how both parties are disgruntled. The town hall, they're not going so great to anybody's lying. You know, people are are absolutely discussed. I saw one who she is the youngest congresswoman. I think she's thirty eight years old. I'm blanking on her name and before you.
Speaker 1: Go behind name. People are sick of hearing the bullys, kids people.
Speaker 3: That's what it was her own party that said you I haven't heard this expression. Wait you hear this. You're gonna it's gonna bring you back. Milk toast. She said, you are milk toast, which just means that you're weak, meek. You're not fighting. She said, you're not effective. I don't know why we would vote for you again in a year and a half. She said, you're not doing anything. And the girl, she was well put together. She says, well, I'm sorry that you feel that way, but we are really trying. Yeah, but you're not. You've got to and it's not just you individually trying. When you're you are a Democrat or you have a party. We're supposed to be working for everybody. It's all your citizens, but we should be working together. You're not working together enough. You know, there's not enough, there's not enough meetings. Meanwhile, at a Republican Marjorie Taylor Green was doing a town hall. They had protesters. Three people got taste and she got it was terrific. She didn't think it. She oh, you know, you're so stupid that a girl, Christina wrote in and she wasn't disrespectful. She just said, I don't understand how where we're at, you know what we're talking about, Medicare, social Security, how these could even be discussed. She goes, you're brainwashed. You couldn't be very smart. Christina, I'm thinking, oh my god, this was I just I tell you, she drives me.
Speaker 1: You have to see the distractions and how they do that, because whenever they're back and say, well they're cornered with the truth, they started hurling insults because it distracts from what the person was talking about. But the Democrats act like they don't see the strategy that they use. So I'm kind of like the Democrats are so dumb. It really sounds.
Speaker 3: Or so something, But I was I liked that both parties were unhappy. It wasn't just the Democrats were the protesters, but not all of them, but the GOP citizens that were that were in in the audience. We're giving equal the business to the GOP congressmen and senators at these time halls. They're not happy either. You said you would never clush blah blah blah and blah blah blah, and so okay, you haven't cut Social Security, but you haven't shut up about it. But you did cut the positions. You are closing offices, so you're cutting in a different way. You're making it difficult for my eighty one year old mother. She could shop like a son of a bitch on Chicos, but for some reason she would never be able to figure out. She's like a savant missus Chicos. She's got she got everything in every size, in every color. But when you ask her to return something somehow she's got a kneesua or dementia. She'll she'll say, she's got dementia and we got to return it. But she's never going to be able to figure out how to go online and open up an SSI case or a Medicare case, if there was something wrong. You're making it difficult for your weakest and most vulnerable people, the special needs. You know, they're cutting Medicaid, they're cutting the schools well, the school money well, the school money that they're cutting, it's going to be the kids that are in the most trouble. You're cutting funding for food. Potentially, these kids are food insecure. Before COVID, at least in our area, we didn't have free food. Then all of a sudden with COVID, they had to give the kids. You know, they didn't want lunches and food and everything coming into the schools because we still weren't a hundred percent, So they started giving free even breakfasts. I mean those kids come on that my sister used to have before that she would have. This is before you couldn't celebrate a holiday and you can't you know, so you couldn't bring cupcakes in, but she'd have granola bars or fruit or whatever she had in the house in because there was some kids she knew marn'ty and in order to be able to produce, you gotta you gotta have You've got to be fed, so you know, make it. I'm disgusting.
Speaker 1: That is purpose for though, Bobby, that that is with a purpose to to control, to break control. Put in a place, and then we have control over you because they're privatizing the prisons, and the more people who can't get food and you go committed crime or you do what you have to do to your food, then we put you in jail and we get free labor. It is.
Speaker 3: I got to even think of it like that.
Speaker 1: That is just the way I see it, and that may not be it, but I'm telling you, I believe that because these prisons have really went privatized and they're trying to privatize them all. And in order for a prison to work, you have to have a prisoner.
Speaker 3: It's true. And we just talked about you're really going to privatize it if it's El Salvador where people are going to go. Did you see that you are a governor is going to sue over the tariffs? I thought, hey, you go, Governor Newsom.
Speaker 1: I hope he's my government for the rest of the year because they were talking about moving away. So I don't know, we'll see, but I'm glad because these terrorsts out of control. Now I know there's a backdoor deal doing, because I would have never thought that until they had him in the Oval office gloating, being braggadocious about how much him and his friends made through the terror scams that he pulled because like you said, he backtracked, he did and did he pulled away because I believe that some of these other countries came to him on the side swipe and was like, oh, listen, we'll give you this the undercut if you know. I believe that. I don't know how true that is, but politics didn't get real dirty. We knew it was dirty before the good gud. It's money now.
Speaker 3: It's really money, and there's so many layers to things. So we were talking about the terroriffs earlier, and you were talking about the fans, and I was going to say, whip them all out because the one thing that they were saying is that and he's going to love this, but it's going to be misplaced. Spending is up. People are rampidly spending because they're so afraid of the tariff's coming. They're buying everything that they think they're going to need. So that makes it look good for the economy, right, You know, so he can kind of even though unemployment is up to before to before COVID time. But it's gonna look like spending is up, which is great, but it's not great. It's it's it's a false grade because everybody's waiting for ninety days from now when they combine and say what, I'll be stuck with this iPhone, you know, for whatever. It'll be a fourteen year old iPhone, you know, because I'm not going to spend thirty five hundred dollars on an iPhone. I don't have that kind of money.
Speaker 1: If I had, I wouldn't spend it. Give me an old flip phone that can kick up the street and pictures or none of that. Bobby, it is barbaric. The times that we are living in so scary, and I hoping, like you said, that the Republican Party comes to the forefront with something tangible that will give some kind of hope to the Democratic to the people who are because right now we look hopeless, we seem hopeless.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even their their bass playing, i'd say, the Democrats, but even not their base, their non base, I said, in the opposite, I'm sorry everybody, even they're non based people. Because they're base people. I saw Rah, oh my god, she dusted off. She could have been Tina fe Halein was on uh Chris Cromo's podcast, and I couldn't because she just bugs me. I couldn't. She's like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. I think she's beautiful, but she just bugs me. But the one thing, the line that they grabbed that they stuck on the top basically was the Tea Party is the group that is his base that became mega. They shifted over and became mega. And I'm like, I never that's everybody else is probably going no shit, Bobby, I mean, how dumb can you be? I never put that together. But his base, they're all believing no matter what. I saw Steve Bannon on on some interview this week and he owed Bill Maher he was doubling down. He's going to run for a third term. He went through everything, and I'm like, this guy is beyond drunk the kool aid. So, you know, I don't know if he's a little nuts, just period, what did you think of? I saw Bill Maher and it was twelve days over the weekend. It was twelve days since he had gone to dinner at the White House. I guess he went right into the White House period. The dinner, he came out, his friend is Chris Rock Not for me? He kind of set it all up. I think he thought that Bill was going to like him, he said, surprisingly, and people aren't going to like this. He was very courteous, very cordial, he laughed. He last at himself. He said, there is no other president I would feel comfortable enough to speak to him. I checked him on everything. He agreed. He asked him his opinion on stuff. He said, he gave me the business the entire time on whatever truth social and then the minute I was out of there, said he couldn't have been more gracious. While he was there. He said, I don't think that we have somebody that's crazy in the White House. He said, I we have somebody that acts crazy, for sure. He said, I would like the Trump that I met to be the one that presents every day, but that's not going to be the case. But he said, people were so angry that I went. He goes, we have to talk to each other. You know, you can't go the next so many years, all of us, and even this be a springboard for the next the rest of our lives. Just because somebody has a different opinion doesn't medi you will speak to them, he said. So I went, I had no expectation and I have no expectation that I changed anything. So what I thought that was kind of mature. Haraldo Rivera kind of called him out a little bit because Heraldo has always felt this way, but he loves Trump. But we can grow, you know, we can make mistakes and have said something that wasn't how we felt before, and then you think of things and say it's just going to keep getting worse. We can't. You know, I have hit a wall. But what did you think of that? U?
Speaker 1: You know, I am with Bill Maher fan. I don't know Bobby Well. I want to say, maybe Bill maher just accepted how he treated him when he was in his presence, because remember I did the Breakfast Club and little Bussie was on it, and everybody knows how he stuff he had said about it, but he was a pleasant man to me at that time, so I couldn't say, hey, he was this and that. You know, I know his philosophies and we didn't have those discussions, but in my presence he was nice to me. So I can understand where Bill Myher was coming from that it's just a Trump. I listened. I would rarely have Trump get fifteen more seasons of The Apprentice and never did.
Speaker 3: The day and all, oh, I agree, what I thought was funny. I thought this was I thought it was a really good sport of Trump actually, and I thought it was very clever of Meyer to do so. Mar But just before he left, called his staff and had them over the past year all of the insults. There was sixty six of them that he's given. Bill Maher, He's an idiot. His show socks, it's ineffective everything. They typed it all up. He gave it to Trump and he asked them to sign it and he did. And you know, I love Donald Trump's signature, but he has the insults, and he showed, he goes, he signed it, he goes, and he loft. He was gracious, you know, so he said, and he was talking that same shit the minute it was over, you know. But he wasn't like that in front of me. And we have to he said this everything we've already been saying. There's an overplay for the end of play. He's acting this nuts to ramp up. He loves to be the master of disaster and the you know, he wants to be a change maker of something I don't feel and I am all for a change. We need change. We have overspending. I'm agreeing with everything that's that's going on a kernel of it. The way he does it, the way he enacts it. Hiring people even though they're not getting a salary, like Musk, bring him in as a consultant for two meetings, and you don't have somebody go with the chainsaw when you need as the expression is a scalpel. He needed to have audits of all those departments. I am happy with, though, attrician and stuff. Cutting things down. Maybe moving skilled people if you don't need them in that position in that agency, move them over to another agency if they're a good worker. But to go in and just cut whole departments down to the bone. The Department of Education, cut money, you know moneies, say that you're going to put them back in the states when there's no infrastructure in the states. Oh, the small the Better Business Bureau or whatever the hell, small business Bureau to handle the loans student loans, like like that's some of the crazy stuff he's you just don't do. I don't know. This would never have happened under anybody else. Obama keeps saying, I would never have gotten away with any of this, even Biden. Biden, he sounded like he sounded I didn't see any more failing. You know what I want them to do. I want them to I need you to call them up flame. You're a very good eyeglass person, and I think that's half the problem. I think because they don't want him to look old. I don't think he can see. He's always he's got the big blue eyes and this squinting because he can never see the goddamn teleprompter, which makes him sound studded, and he needs to speak well.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's somebody needs to do I need. But I think he needs to go to Trump's doctor because Trump doctor Trump said, oh, my doctor says he's never seen a president as healthy as me and move and we clearly know that he's overweight, out of shape twenty.
Speaker 3: Sixteen, twenty sixteen, he's a high cholesterol, high blood pressure. That was the last time he allowed anybody to see. You're supposed to hand those in every year, but because that's a rule. Why why you know nobody it's not written anywhere. It's because I can only imagine what he's getting. I also bet flame he is hearing aids, but that would make him look old, you know when you're turning around.
Speaker 1: Oh, he is own.
Speaker 3: But they let him be a sected, give him the tools so he can be the best at whatever age he is, rather than make him kind of strained. Do you know, Like, I just don't get it.
Speaker 1: And at this point, I don't understand what difference would it make. He's not the president anymore, so let him use the thing.
Speaker 3: That's I mean, that's just those are my opinions. But I was looking at him because I'm thinking of my mother, and I'm like, he's struggling. He's mentally there. He's struggling. He is not catching everything that's coming in, and he can't see the God. I don't think I could see at my forty four year old age, I don't think I could see the tele prompter.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 3: Never mind eighty two and I am and I am a very big target. But yeah, absolutely so. I don't know, that's just the thought. I don't even know if that's the case. But it just seems like it. You know, we all get you all get a little old, and we need a little help. The only good thing did you see that? Remember the Russian ballerina that got pulled over because she gave fifty two dollars? It was a fifty dollars donation and a two dollar service fee to Ukraine. When the wolf first started, she went to visit her sick mother and they grabbed her. And she's been in jail. They did a prisoner release last Thursday, and I thought, well, that's site that she's finally But I thought, John, what's going to be able to you know, make that on is still promising? Chakantu, of course, yakant do it? Do you think Biden would have had her back in a minute if it was that easy?
Speaker 1: But she's all, well, yes, what y'all, that's a lot, it's always a lot. Thank you for joining us this week for this episode week's episode of Laugh and Learn. We are closer to closing down season four, looking forward to to a season five, and we cannot do without you. Please like, share and subscribe, tell everyone to listen to us under the Black Effect Network. I hire Spotify, Apple, Amazon, wherever you listen to your podcast at because we are here to convey, relay and tell you what is happening. Send us your ideas to add Laugh and Learn podcast to Bobby Clifford and to Clifford Bobby on Instagram and Bobby Clifford on Facebook. I am Flame Monroe on all social media platforms. Listen here, Listen here, American citizens, you see it and we're not even ninety days in and we're just getting started. You're marching and your protests and what else are you going to do? You better pick up that phone in email. Congress, you better argue, get loud vote, because now we're in it and we're not We're in it without a rope. There's oil on the walls, and we're trying to get out of it. We're in it, but we want to get out.
Speaker 3: Of the town halls, to get to those town halls people. I'm telling you when I'm watching, everybody is the Democrats are shocked that their people are sort of turning on them. The GOP is shocked that they think everybody should be happy. Well, we all have to let them know we're not happy. It doesn't make a difference. And you're working for both sides. You're not down there in DC just working for Trump side or and vice versa. You know the dams are. We're working for everybody. Do the work of the people and get out of the goddamn stock market for the love of God. And I hope that everybody in Florida gets a good look at you in your bikini when you're on there this weekend.
Speaker 1: If you see me in a bikini, you're gonna turn democrat. Okay, Look, you might even go independent or on decided. Thank you guys for joining us. We appreciate you. Thank you to our producer, mister Aaron listen here Laugh and Learning model has not changed or would not change. We are not trying to get you to change your mind. We are only trying to get you to use your mind because why, by the Clifford.
Speaker 3: Because a mind and your vote are a terrible thing to waste.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for joining us. We will listen to see hook up with you next week. Have a great week. If you can make changes, make differences to be a light to something or to someone in this world of darkness, be a light. Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, Alight Heart Radio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learned podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tippity Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Christy Payne. Thank you guys, this is flaying role. Don't forget to laugh, Listen and learn