Speaker 1: The volume. The eighty two game preseason is in the books, and it is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, ods, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 2: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine.
Speaker 3: In Connecticut, help.
Speaker 2: Is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell, Casino w and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus beets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See DKNNG dot co slash b ball for eligibility and depositive restrictions terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: Oh man, oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Aaron Rodgers blamed deceiving language on uneffused Jeff Apps. Rogers down bladed to talk over his decision to take a personal trip to Egypt and miss Jeff Mandatory minicamps. Rogers said, now it's not a minicamp. They can arbitrarily put the mandatory tag or whatever week the ota that they want.
Speaker 4: Hey, what's wrong, Hey, what's wrong with young bull man? What's wrong with Aaron Man? Listen?
Speaker 3: Aaron?
Speaker 5: You the quarterback, baby v the worried mandatory listen. Voluntary mandatory, new team, new players.
Speaker 4: You got to be there, baby.
Speaker 5: You are the leader. You are the face that team goals as you go. So you got to be there. That's the owners of being the quarterback. That's the owners of being the leader. That's the owners of being the captain. That's why they brought you there. That's why they that's why they pay you the big dollars. Mandatory, voluntary, God, damn, no, camp. You should still be there? Oh can't make no excuses about that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows, come on, the last mini camp of the of the off season is mandatory. I don't know now if they because it used to be the last. You have a three day mandatory mini camph back back when I played my last year, Ojo. You practice in the morning, you got lunch, you had like another thirty men, you had like an hour and a half, you back on the field. You did that two days. That's four practices. You got off the third day half the day you out. The last practice has always been mandatory.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You the one that said, as can you pull up what he said about we got to keep this this talk out the building and we got to it's got to be about winning, not sometime. He said that. He's the one that said winning is not a sometime thing all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not all of a sudden you take off because you don't care this thinking about oh a personal trip.
Speaker 3: That eat you, man. I listen.
Speaker 4: I hope, I hope. I hope they start off good. I hope offensively they start off good. They start off hot.
Speaker 5: I want Garrett Wilson, who to me, can be in the top five receivers in the league, and in order for him to do so, that ball needs to be facilitated to him. From number eight. They have a good offense, Brice Hall. Brice Hall is gonna take some of that pressure off of Aaron Rodgers. Yeah, Garrett Wilson is going. Garrett Wilson, Lazard and the rest of that supporting cast over there, the receivers, They're going to make Aaron Rodgers job easy. I just need him to focus and lock in. I need him to focus and lock in because the Jets organization deserves this. The Jets fans deserve this. They deserve it. When Aaron Rodgers is on point, when Aaron Rodgers is locked in and playing his best football, he can change the direction and the dynamic of that Jets organization. Hell, the goddamn AFC East for that matter, they got a chance. They got a chance to goddamn win it because the defense is phenomenal, Yes, phenomenal.
Speaker 3: One thing what's missing this is what Aaron said.
Speaker 1: Anything in this building that we're doing individually or collectively that has nothing to do with real winning needs to be obsessed, needs to be assessed. If you want to be a winning organization and put yourself in position to win championships and be competitive. Everything you do matters. All this be has that has nothing to do with winn He needs to get out of the building. So tell me what going to Egypt? How does that help y'all win games?
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm just reading what he said. This is what Aaron Rodgers said.
Speaker 1: Now see when you said, Aaron, you said this, and then you took off it was a mandatory minicamp. It's hard for me to believe that they all of a sudden said this was voluntary, and then once he takes off, the Egypt says it's mandatory. I believe now we can go back and look it up and I guarantee you the last minicamp was mandatory from the time they set the off season schedule. But somehow she thinks he slipped. But you know what, you can't be slicked to a cannon or that's me. So he tries to you have to, you have to. Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: He likes to parsh word. He likes to play some mantics, a word game.
Speaker 4: You got to look at the language and the CBA.
Speaker 1: He it would have it would have it would it would have rubbed me the wrong way. He and I would have butt heads. I knew it. Yeah, no questions about it. Yeah, because I ain't about I'm bro. That's the one thing I said about seven. It was never he was never in front of the team. He would never put himself in front of the team. Right, hold on, bro, I gotta be here too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so now everybody, everybody got to be there or Aaron got four a super Bowl?
Speaker 1: What? Okay, do y'all did y'all remember the last y'all remember San Francisco? Last few year San Francis? How that workout?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What the MVP get it? Got him be by Jimmy G. Yeah, Jimmy G.
Speaker 4: Well, hopefully you know his his antics and the taking off and the Egypt and you know the dark room and the whatever it is that that Aaron does, some of the things that he said in the past.
Speaker 3: You knew.
Speaker 4: I can thank you all that win the championship with that that too, but just just winning, consistently, turning that franchise around, putting together week by week, game by game. All this to go away and nobody'll be talking about it.
Speaker 1: Jordan Love will not practice that training camp until he received a contract defension with the Packers. Love camp informed the packers that decision. Google Camp says the deal could get done in the coming day, but you never know that. The big deals take time. I feel we're closet. I'm holding in, holding out, he holding in now, Yeah, I hold fifty day.
Speaker 5: He's he's a phenomenal a He's a franchise quarterback. And one thing they that teams or organizations don't play about, and they won't make you wait. That's a player that has a skill set that you don't play with. You pay that, you pay, you pay, you pay that, and it's gonna get done.
Speaker 4: It's gonna get done. I hope, you know, I hope they don't wait too long.
Speaker 5: Now look here, maybe maybe towards the end of the first week of camp, but you know, once they get past and start.
Speaker 1: Getting Joe Burrow. Hey, I need Joe Burrow. I need I need that. I need that kind of money.
Speaker 4: Right right above or right below were.
Speaker 1: Both think, because I'm getting this. I'm getting this two years after Joe got his money.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, so bove inflation. Hey, everybody keep talking about inflation. Yeah, yeah, you know what. He he has the talent.
Speaker 5: He has a talent that warrants that kind of money, and you know, you know, you know who, you know who go.
Speaker 4: Reset the market again too?
Speaker 3: You know that, right?
Speaker 4: You know who gonna reset it again?
Speaker 5: My home boy, No, not my homeboy, young Fello over there in Houston.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: CJ might.
Speaker 4: CJ might be the first win to get three hundred.
Speaker 3: You know what? What's that? What's that? Who is that? What aout twin? That's my daughter? What's up when they do twin?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 3: Mister?
Speaker 7: How you doing? She shy? It's good bye man?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I think I think I read somewhere they're talking about around two hundred and eighty million.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you get two eighty, I know, Stride probably gonna break it a hit and probably be the first three hundred, three hundred quarterback.
Speaker 1: But now he won't be the first what you call Patrick Mahons sign with for four fifty like four years ago.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, yeah, okay, you're right, hey, right, And guess what.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be. He's gonna be back to the table. Oh yeah, oh.
Speaker 5: Then you know what with Pat, they're going to always come and see him every two years and adjust it and put money on the on the front end and take it off the back end so it doesn't hurt the cap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every time I think the his contract is written that if he's on the roster at the start of the lead year, the next year is fully guaranteed.
Speaker 4: Right right, crazy, So I mean, how do you how do you argue? How do you mean you can't argue? He's special?
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, I got I got a special one for you, the the Brazilian wandering spider.
Speaker 3: Yeah, has a bite. Yeah, that caused a direction for four hours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know you get I got some of that. I'm about to get one. No, they say they got. They got a patty shop in Florida, in Miami right now, he's seeing.
Speaker 3: Me one minute.
Speaker 5: You don't even need the spider you got. I got the venom. I got the venom right there. I got something. No you laughing, I'm serious.
Speaker 3: You got what you got?
Speaker 5: Hold on, let me show it to you. I got that the Wondering spider man from Brazil. You know, my home boy, my homeboy in Brazil. Get it for his name too, Yeah, yeah, to me. Let me get to be one of the spiders. I'll get the venom myself. Four hours.
Speaker 3: Boy. Yah.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll be that thing that Peter Pablo, Shanika La Sean Karen.
Speaker 4: Ok yeah, I got it right here, right yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Hey listen, I'll about I'll about to give me one of those spotis of Florida, because you know, Florida got anything.
Speaker 5: Now they see the venom, they see the venom you get on the blue back market, my boy to to in Brazil.
Speaker 3: You get it from me.
Speaker 4: Listen, you spray this, you spray spread a little bit because you.
Speaker 3: Don't have to.
Speaker 4: You know, if you get bitten, it's if you just.
Speaker 3: Spread a little bit, you know, on on all four hours.
Speaker 4: No, nah, now you don't want to do that. You gotta be careful with that.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 1: I ain't gotta be careful four hours. There's some people that have been talking definite, some people that be say the women that talk to me crazy a long time ago. All spend the block, gonna spend the block.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, but you.
Speaker 5: You you get, you get, you get kind of bored though, you gott you know how long four hours is?
Speaker 4: Think about that.
Speaker 1: Hey, I ain't gonna stop to a I beloking like at the UFC. You have to tap me on my shoulder, tap out. I ain't gonna let her go to you tap out on to.
Speaker 3: Hey, I ain't hey, I ain't know you know nothing about that? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yes, look little little trick.
Speaker 5: Little trick I learned. I call it organic organic. Yeah, man, got there wonderings Spider Man.
Speaker 3: I don't know you knew about that. Man, you've been doing your homework.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 5: I want you want over here? Yeah, on the on the black market, you get it ready.
Speaker 1: But you know there one being Spider Man, and you know he he could, he had a way of I don't want that spider the bit. I don't want to fly nowhere. I want this no wondering spider doing number on me. He doing nothing on me.
Speaker 3: I'm good. You don't worry about it. I'm gonna get my i'mna haveing a dog too to hit you.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm gonna have him. Send y yeah Instagram man.
Speaker 3: I said we got some coming on. You all got some covet bag. Got of it?
Speaker 4: You want you want the actual spider to bite you or you want you want you want me to get you.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't lick it. I don't care for hours.
Speaker 5: Nah, you don't need four hours. All you need listen about two hours with this. Just spray a little bit spread twice. That's it, hey, play no game. See this is why I was upset where you know who? Yeah, this is this is why I was.
Speaker 3: I have sprayed it. You don't it?
Speaker 4: Boy? Listen here, boy listen here.
Speaker 3: I ain't wasted it.
Speaker 4: Hey no, So that's why we're mad because.
Speaker 3: There, Hey I was.
Speaker 4: I was pretending like I was asleep, but I was already ready.
Speaker 3: Damn. I know you're feeling you feel me. So now I'm upset.
Speaker 4: Now you playing with me?
Speaker 3: Why you playing with my top? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Man, I put my ship on man, I man I man got up out of there.
Speaker 3: I went over there.
Speaker 4: I made my little bro.
Speaker 3: I woke my little brother up.
Speaker 4: It was about three in the morning.
Speaker 3: Now I'm not banging on the door.
Speaker 4: Man, get up, man, come on out here on this porch.
Speaker 3: Man talk to me. Man.
Speaker 5: So that was my outlet because I didn't have we didn't hadn't have nightcaps, so I had nobody to talk to.
Speaker 4: I had nobody to vent to. I woke them.
Speaker 5: I made him sit on the I swear for I swear for God. I made my little brother sit on the porch of me a sow upset.
Speaker 3: We're real.
Speaker 4: We sat in the porch from three fifteen to maybe five thirty. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: That's why feel like see, oh Joe, if I think I'm gonna give something, I don't let them off for me. They tell me you want something to drink? I said, girl, you in a you implement this little good dick go to pistols. I ain't been the wasted good dick pistols.
Speaker 6: Oh no, no, I don't want nothing.
Speaker 3: I'm savoring it.
Speaker 6: No, no, I don't want nothing. I'm good. Oh dude, oh nothing, I can't drinking. I'm gonna give me something if I gonna give something at that. I cut my drinking off at six o'clock.
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 4: Oh see that right there? You know what that's called. That's called discipline.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: That's called discipline. That's called discipline.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, oh Joe, you want me to work mess up? It's perfectly good. Dick pis right right, right, right right. I never do that. Come on, now, come on now, No, I cut my drinking. I cut my drinking off at six o'clock.
Speaker 4: Yes, Tom, hey, you.
Speaker 5: Know what you know what I'm almost messed up and did and because you just said the word drinking. I was thinking about being a little bit more compatible with my partner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, drink a little bit and dropped about water. I'm talking about I don't drinking nothing. I come water, get away, I got, I've been drinking ginger. I cut everything off. I ain't drinking nothing nothing for six o'clock.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: I was thinking about going on dinner dates and trying something new. And what do you think about me? I've never had alcohol before? What do you think about me starting the wine?
Speaker 4: I tweeted it. I tweeted it last week too, A starter of wine for me.
Speaker 5: I up with real and enjoyed dinner. And she likes a little wine. She likes a little drink A love Friends seventy five.
Speaker 1: You want to start drinking wine or you want to develop a wine line?
Speaker 4: No, I don't want to develop a wine line.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah, I'm for sure.
Speaker 4: But what would I start with?
Speaker 5: If you if you had a choice, and something that I would probably enjoy for someone that's never had wine before alcohol at all? For that matter, what do you think would be a good wine I can have?
Speaker 1: I don't know what your taste palate is. I don't know if you're a white wine or a red wine drinker. I don't know if it up a little fruity, a little bolder. I'm not really sure. You probably have to you probably have to try for you, Oh, cho to know what you're like.
Speaker 4: I can't do that. I can't do that. I can't do that.
Speaker 5: I just want to try it one time, just just to see how the date goes, and to see what it is about alcohol being consumed when it gets in the system. What it is about alcohol that that gives people a certain type of courage.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, people with the bridge where.
Speaker 5: They do things when when they're intoxicated that they don't when they're sober. And I want to see what that can do for me and how that can help me in certain areas of life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, women, get on that wine, don't yo.
Speaker 4: Listen, I don't don't know. Tell me no more because I'm about to get upset.
Speaker 1: Six like cut the hey, oh ja, let me tell what you do. You cut the drink it off. You don't drink no water. I don't drink nothing past six o'clock. I'm gonna get something. I think I'm gonna get something. Because I ain't gonna mess up a good wood peep. I ain't gonna do that. And in the morning when you wake up with that pe hard Yeah yeah, yeah, that punishment. I said, leave me alone if you if you bother me any time from two to six, right, whatever happens your fault.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: See did you hear that?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 5: This is this is what what hurts me a little bit, and what bothered me so bad. You said, if you think you said, if you think you're gonna get something. I got in house, in house, but when I get home for I'm finnough blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: But uncle A showered, I got ready. I lotioned, I put on you know, I don't put on no lotion unless they got to go somewhere to make sure. You know, I'm the skin was smooth out and sprayed. Boom boom boom. Hit hit the tip of boom so boom. I timed it when she hit her Yeah right, yeah, I'm ready, so boom, I'm ready.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm trying to play sleep, trying to play sleep, wait on, you know, touch my hip, you know, just anything, try to try to make me the little spoon or something. And all of a sudden, I hit a snoring but I'm already ready. I'm like, man, what's up?
Speaker 3: Like what we you know what? Man?
Speaker 4: Its just that it hurts. It bothered me a little bit, to the point.
Speaker 3: Don't don't play with me. Yeah, don't don't play at my top. No, man, I told her. I told her when I get home. Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Know, I know.
Speaker 3: Like, hey, you send me a bit this, okay, let me run to the old.
Speaker 4: Pop that thing. Pop that thing real quick. Hey, I take I take back. How long are you gonna be?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: You man, you can't be about another hour.
Speaker 1: I'na pop that thing in thirty minutes, you know, cause you know that I'm probably about thirty minutes old. Joe good, make sure, yeah, yeah, yeah. I ain't got nothing in my system. I cut off all my eating because I want all the blood to go. I don't need no blood for digestion. There ain't nothing in my stomach com against me. How if I fam gipt y, Oh Joe, all that blood I mean my head, all the blood going in one area. I don't want nothing about the stomach. I don't want no digestion. So whatever I ate, I'm good. It's something gone. It's nothing going through.
Speaker 3: I'm good. Who girl, you get home?
Speaker 4: Listen, that's man, that's ship. That shit hurt, bro, that shit hurt. But it is all all good. It's all good.
Speaker 3: One thing, one thing bout.
Speaker 4: It won't happen again. Bet you that, bet you that shit?
Speaker 3: Oh are you bad about that?
Speaker 4: What you're not listening?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 5: I have my PC, I got two TV set up, I got my lights, I got my camera equipment, I got my MIC.
Speaker 4: I packed everything up, I put it in the truck and.
Speaker 3: I fucking left. I left.
Speaker 5: I was gone for four five days. I'm with my brother like he was my outlet. He was my sensor peace in that time of need. Because I had nobody to been to. I didn't have the show, so I couldn't talk about it. I went for the call and bug you. I'm like, man, hell nah, man, don't play at me. And this one here tell about Yeah, you think you're slick. Somebody was at your brother house. Yeah, I drove by. I drove by your grandma house to make sure you was there. What time it was? Three o'clock?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I was there. I was there. Yeah, Yeah, got the thing. Joe.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, you know I'm saying that people be plus o Joe, I just have him like if I'm going out the house, Yeah, I got one on the door. See you you know, you never know, you never know.
Speaker 3: All around laid all, Hey you never know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like a credit card.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, we got this, we got that new pro. I got this new product. Ojo all got m Yeah. She told me, Hey, I can practice on her.
Speaker 3: There you go. Oh you got you got your new one? Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be a plus one.
Speaker 3: You say.
Speaker 1: I say, look, I've been talking to this company and they got this, they got this product. They want me to try. Yes, sir, He's like, you know, I said, you mind being my crash dummy?
Speaker 3: Hey, there we go. I like it. Hey, blanket, Hey, I'm like, what the more hispanic? Yo, ride, I'll be.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 3: I'm about to be jumping over your Hey. Usually the limit in the trampoline. How they be dout turn it up with that? That be be that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, hu having jop telling you I'm coming. Hey, what listen least at least listen one of us having a good time over there.
Speaker 3: Man, I mean we listen, we we we have a good time. Yeah. Yeah, give me about another month, okay, another month.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm we're good.
Speaker 3: Were good?
Speaker 1: Then you know that I could tell that, I tell I can tell you work out boy, you say, yeah, you know I'll be getting it. You know I do cardio. You done got my cardio. I'll be a cardio. I've been doing cardio every morning about six thirty seven o'clock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I about to fis I about to fifty minutes now?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, hey, speaking of work, all, yeah, we kind of working out.
Speaker 4: Did we have a little bit about me getting twenty pounds?
Speaker 3: But no, huh?
Speaker 4: Did we have a little bet?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well what you want to bet?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. I thought we had a bet, and remember you called me small when I had But I'm telling you I'm gonna be at two hundred pounds before September. Well, how about this, I'll beat the twenty pounds before we do our show. The first show is in Atlanta August, Yeah, August twenty second.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: By the time we get the Atlanta for August, the August twenty second show, I should be at twenty pounds.
Speaker 4: Okay, Because ever since you.
Speaker 5: Said, oh god, damn, you look like uh you said something about my tank top being Yeah.
Speaker 3: That dude talking about you like a praying man with a tank that's why that's the word.
Speaker 5: So ever since that not only that, so on top of that, you saying that, then real hit me with like, but you're getting kind of skinny. You need to get back in the gym, and like it hit a nerve, Yeah, nerve. So I've been in the gym now to pass past three weeks. I mean I gained about nine ten pounds and muscles just that fast.
Speaker 1: But you saw I posted that thing. I posted it. I posted a little worker. Yeah, I saw that something that looks like you were struggling with the forties though that's a forty key loads. No, but I went to gym. This was the first time. This was the first time that I benched in two years. I did two seventy five for eight.
Speaker 4: Oh your strength was still that in Yeah, no, no, it wasn't still there.
Speaker 1: It wasn't like it was because I probably liked when I stopped. I probably about four fifty. I probably like it four fifty when I stopped. But I don't want to I don't want to get I don't I don't want to get back. I don't want to get back there. I'm gonna show Jordan I'm gonna do. I'm gonna I'm gonna do. I'm gonna do one ten on the shoulder press, and then I'm gonna be done.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 1: When I'm us there one step ahead, I'm gonna stay one step ahead of him.
Speaker 5: Okay, when you do your one in on shoulder press, I'm gonna do one ten two.
Speaker 3: Okays, show you.
Speaker 4: I'm gon show you how strong I really get all the take for me.
Speaker 3: It takes you not a little discipline. Huh. You're not finna do no.
Speaker 1: One ten and both one hand one two twenty.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna do that. Whoa, whoa, I'm to a dumbell bench or shoulder press. Yes, I can. I have the shoulder press. Yeah, sitting straight up, I can. I could do one ten. Okay, I can do nineties right now.
Speaker 5: You don't understand. You don't understand the transformation I've made so far. I will come about my mom.
Speaker 3: Go do that. I don't want to get in trouble.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you'll see. Wait wait for the show.
Speaker 5: In fact, you know what, when we do the show in Atlanta in August, I'm just gonna wear a tank top.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I need my smoke too. I need to smoke. They got a fire along.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I mean. Yeah, I don't think you can smoke it the bugget theater cad.
Speaker 5: No, I'm about I need to smoke, Like remember interest at the beginning. Yeah, we need to come out. We need to come out with the smoke.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, oh yo. Nine, Time for rough draft Rough draftics?
Speaker 3: Yeah, rough draft? All right?
Speaker 1: Then subject we got ten, you got five? I got five, and once you pick one, I can't pick that same. I can't pick that same the night subject best Summer Olympics for to watch, O Joe, You're up first.
Speaker 3: Up first.
Speaker 5: And of course every time we do a list, every time we do rough draft, I always have the best list.
Speaker 4: So for me, number one Track and field damn. Yeah, all right, I'm gonna go swimming, you tripping, you done lost already? Gymnastics?
Speaker 1: Uh what else I want to see?
Speaker 4: I go basketball, shit, boxing, beach, volleyball. That's a good one for me.
Speaker 3: This is for me.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure how everybody else is, but I'm going with table tennis for my fourth.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like watching table tennis. Uh, you know what, I would take it more. I would take soccer.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good one. That's a good one. Weightlifting for my fifth love that?
Speaker 4: Yeah you lost that. You lost that with bad.
Speaker 3: Let's see what else I like? What we would at? What were good at?
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 9: Damn uh.
Speaker 3: Some are Olympics. Some are Olympics.
Speaker 1: Nah, ain't nobody in that. I want to see now? It was fine when it was Feederer and the dog. I don't really know. I don't really know the women and the men like that. All I know is a alphabad skinner.
Speaker 3: You know what? You know what I like? Oh, Joe, right? Uh? What I like? Smer Olympics? What's a summer Olympic?
Speaker 1: You know I'm gonna take you know what, I'll be watching it. I know you don't watch it, and a whole lot of people don't watch it. I take a question with the sharp dissage.
Speaker 4: Ah, I like that. That's a good one. That's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 3: Okay, who you got what? You got?
Speaker 4: One more?
Speaker 3: We got? Uh? Questioning? You want to questioning? You know what?
Speaker 5: Karate? Because you know I was, you know I was. I was I was a fifth degree black belt. I'm gonna go with karate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna take wrestling. Oh didn't I say wrestling already? No? You got weightlifting?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, okay, Yeah, wrestling is a good one.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: You know I lost state championship in wrestling man in ninety two.
Speaker 3: What you in the one hundred and twenty pound division?
Speaker 4: No, back then, one, I never forget. Nineteen ninety two was my sophomore year.
Speaker 3: Lost. So what did we what did we leave?
Speaker 1: We didn't Uh, somebody told about torking.
Speaker 3: We didn't.
Speaker 1: We didn't put like, we didn't put canoeing. We didn't put Uh you mean kayaking?
Speaker 3: Kayaking? Yeah, they got kayaking. I like the roll, I like the man.
Speaker 4: That's what I meant to say. I meant to say rowing. I'm sorry they.
Speaker 3: Got but they got kayak got kayaking too, kayaking and yeah, oh yeah for sure?
Speaker 4: Is it like the rough water?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yet through? Okay okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know you got fencing, I mean you, I mean you got a lot. But look track and field, swimming, gymnastics, that's basketball. Yeah, well you know they got handball. Yeah, you see play handball yeah.
Speaker 4: I have. I've never seen him play handball at the Olympics.
Speaker 5: I've seen him play handball, you know, passing the park here, Yeah, you know, out out here in Miami, not not at the Olympics.
Speaker 3: I like, I like, I like. I like indoor volleyball too. Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: In the very nice man boy about elevation, Yeah, bigger Johns to throw a ball the neck. I was like, yeah, they're very good, very I mean.
Speaker 1: Everybody, everybody except the center probably got forty plus in verticals.
Speaker 4: Yeah, great technique, great skill.
Speaker 5: Everybody can dig the ball out, they can serve.
Speaker 3: Rough draft track. Best Summer Olympics sport to watch?
Speaker 1: Oh you got track and field, gymnastics, box, table, tennis, weightlifting. I went with swimming, basketball, beach, volleyball, soccer, equestrian. O Cho's honorable mentioned was karate. Mine was wrestling.
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe, you don't even know nobody. Uhuh, you don't even know nobody that weightlift?
Speaker 4: What do you mean for the for the US?
Speaker 1: But if no, you don't know, uk't name not one weightlifting Phil Heath he a bodybuilder.
Speaker 4: Well that's part of it's still it's weightless.
Speaker 3: No, that's no, that's not an Olympic sport.
Speaker 4: Bodybuilding is an Olympic sport.
Speaker 3: It's not an Olympics.
Speaker 1: Actually, do you know maybe the arguably, uh, there have been some great bodybuilding I mean some great weightlifters.
Speaker 3: Uh, the great Russian Vassilia Alexia.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: You got Suleiman uh uh but probably now Lasha Telescotzin, the big Georgian. I wouldn't be surprised mm hmm if he probably cleaning jerk six hundred, he gonna be close.
Speaker 3: I saw, I saw him.
Speaker 1: I saw him how much six hundred six hundred now his head?
Speaker 3: I saw him. He was doing warm up. He was doing warm ups.
Speaker 1: He did uh in workout he did five sixty two, five sixty five?
Speaker 3: What ah?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: He was doing power triples and snatching. Man here a big man. He a massive of a man. But uh yeah, I'm definitely. But I watched I watched, I watched that. I watched the I love weightlifting. I love weightlifting. I mean I love I mean all the sports that I watched him all. I watched track and field, gymnastics, I watched a little boxing. I like boxing, spviously, the swimming things that were good. I like watching things we that I like I like to see them. I like to see the American win. I mean, I don't batter American gets. Oh yeah, come on, let's go America. Let's go get them.
Speaker 3: We got it.
Speaker 1: Equestrian soccer. So you might, you might, you might, you might have gotten to night, but I don't.
Speaker 4: I got I got you, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, you got you got track and feeling gymnastic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the first two. That's that's a win right there out the gate.
Speaker 1: But I need no allows because I don't went on TV and then hype this thing up between the Americans and the Jamaicans.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he good, you good, you good?
Speaker 4: Hey, But they're young. It's a young boy that ran nine seven from Jamaica. Oh boy, he moved before he moving that. That hundred final is gonna be nice. Yeah, Carrie gonna be.
Speaker 3: No ran nor Ran. He ran nine eight. One of the negative head win yep.
Speaker 1: So if he got a positive tail wind, he probably would have run probably nine seven. He probably been under nine to eight nine year Yeah, but he had a negative head win.
Speaker 3: We need to win the hundred men's hunter men.
Speaker 4: Men's, two hundred women's women's first of all. Gabby Thomas.
Speaker 5: Run the two hundred, right, you run the two, Yeah, Gabby Thomas, bring us home into two hundred, carry security, bring us home in the hunted.
Speaker 1: We just gotta beat the Jamaicans. We're gonna get y'all in the relay. We're gonna get y'all in. They'll both by four. About four by four is over. They doubt they're gonna see us in that. But uh, the four about the four bout one she carried gonna be on anchor, probably Melissa, Melissa Jefferson would take it off.
Speaker 3: She would take it out. T T.
Speaker 1: Terry gonna run second leg, Gabby gonna run the curve and third leg, and she gonna bring that thing that she carryed. Oh yeah, and so we'll probably have Christian Coleman started out, Uh uh Fred currently on second leg. Uh, Kenny Bnaik on third leg and no lives right now the fourth.
Speaker 4: And so we got we got seid, we got.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah seeing it. Yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Hurdles, Yeah, I mean fu the Netherlands Fy Bowl. She's running. She run, she just ran down in the fifty. She just went on the fifty one. But I still don't believe. I still don't believe you can mess with see it.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, no no, it ain't nobody messing with see it.
Speaker 3: That there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I believe, I believe see it. I just look. If I was her, I would win this gold medal here. Mm hmmm, so two goals, win the world championship next year, and I would get up for the twenty eight. I try to win the four hundred, because there's the only bit. Look, the goal is she wants to run. I believe with some tut training she can go. There've only been two women ever to go sub forty eight, right, Materine the Coat in eighty five she went forty seven sixty. Nobody has ever even nobody's come close. O Cho and the great French Marie jose Feret. She won one hundred and the two hundred and ninety six. People don't realize that. But she did what she did, what Michael Johnson did. Vattery Brisko was the first one that did it. She did in the eighty eight, won the four and the two, and then she won and then she won again. I think she won again in two thousand and uh. Where was it in two Athens? I think it was in Athens.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Sydney, Sydney, Sydney, australiayah, Sydney Athens were for Sydney because Kathy Freeman won the four hundred the Aborigine I believe, man, o Joe, do you understand sub for they're in their history there have been.
Speaker 3: Two yeah, two women.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, listen if anybody can pull it off.
Speaker 1: One from the check and mater Renico from with the Germans. But we know, look the program that they were on. I'm not gonna even I don't even want to get into that.
Speaker 3: I get to that.
Speaker 1: Right, she's never tested positive. There's nothing come ab out she has. The world record is one of the longest standing world record records. Right, But I was watching, Oh Joe, do you know this in sixty eight when the men set the world record Lee Evans, I think Freeman, Larry Jones, I forget the other name of Vincent and what they said, the record four hundred meters, the four by four. Do you realize if you take out every American team, so you take out all the American teams since that would.
Speaker 3: Still be the world record to this day.
Speaker 1: No other country has run faster than those four men did in nineteen sixty eight. That's how dominant we've been at this.
Speaker 3: It's the four by four, four by one, four by four four four. Ok.
Speaker 1: The Jamaica's got got the four, got the four, but they were thirty six eighty. They got the world record in the four about one. We've got the world record. We've got everywhere we got. I think with that ninety three, I think it moul have been ninety three with Michael Johnson. Andrew Bauman led off. Uh, butch Reyntals ran third leg. Michael Johnson ran anchor leg obviously, and uh, what's the guy name? He's the USC he won the gold medal in ninety two?
Speaker 4: He ran second, he ran second leg, he ran.
Speaker 1: Second leg, And if I'm not mistaken, Andrew Bauman was the slowest one and he ran forty four to five in the leadoff.
Speaker 3: Michael Johnson ran forty two nine, but Mike was moving broy.
Speaker 1: Uh, what's the dude name? Look at Uh, what's the he's the coach. He's the men's coach at USC. Right now, he wasn't the gold medal in ninety two as a teenager?
Speaker 3: Or twitt?
Speaker 1: What's his name? M I can't think of do that Quincy Watson, Quinton Watson. Quincy Watson ran second leg, Butch Rentals, who's the world record holder at the time, ran third leg.
Speaker 3: Michael Johnson ran anchor leg. Okay, they ran, if I'm not mistaken, they ran two fifty four to twenty nine. Woo. But the boy we're moving Brah brought a do you understank about it? Now?
Speaker 1: The slowest leg was forty four to five Andrew Vohman in the lead off. Michael Johnson ran forty two to nine. If I'm not mistaken, I think Quincy ran like forty three six and Butcher ran forty three four.
Speaker 3: So that's what you're gonna have to run to BA that record.
Speaker 4: Everybody got, everybody got to be on point.
Speaker 3: Everybody. Do you know how hard it is to run?
Speaker 1: Cause because you staggered all the way around, you don't get no running start.
Speaker 3: So you staggered.
Speaker 4: Hey, that that ain't no joke. Bright, I love that.
Speaker 3: That's I love that race.
Speaker 4: That's a grown man's race. Boy.
Speaker 3: I love I love the four hundred, and we've always dominated.
Speaker 1: We've always had dominant four hundred meters from Michael to Butch to uh uh.
Speaker 3: The U C. L.
Speaker 1: A used to have a dominant med student, Steve Lewis. I think Lewis won him eighty and eighty four. But we we used to dominate. We we done, we done, fell back a little bit. What's called need to get this stuff together, man, Michael Norman, need to get the best getting stuff together. Haul ran forty three eighty but I think the guy from London, Great Britain, I think he just ran forty three seventy four to take over the world lead. But you know, hey, we got the young bull, Quinsy Quincy Chris christs Wilson.
Speaker 3: He in the relay pool.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be surprised if he ran on the mix relay because you know, you have two men two women in the mixed so I wouldn't be surprised if he ran, if he ran one of those legs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Quincy nice, we have all Jamaicans. All right, O, Yoe, we're back. We got your favorite segment. Oh bellow, sinko. I gotta I gotta get my hat.
Speaker 4: Hold on, I gotta.
Speaker 10: Get I gotta get my hat when things bat it.
Speaker 4: It's Harvard, this Harvard education and never let me down.
Speaker 3: All right, Oh Joe, your very first word.
Speaker 1: Spello Sinko Olympic Edition is lacrosse.
Speaker 5: Lacrosse. Lacrosse. Lacrosse is what I used to wear when I went to school. Lacrosse l A c R O H s E lacrosse.
Speaker 3: Wrong, l A c R oh one O s SD.
Speaker 4: I said one O.
Speaker 3: You put two o's in there now the other over silent. But you said it out loud, so I heard it all right. Check this out, oh Joe. I like this with you know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you ever see this. Sometimes they have the little twirl, sometimes they have the ball. This is called rhythmic gymnastics rhythmic gymnastics.
Speaker 8: So just spell gymnastics, the mick gymnastics, rhythm rhythm, mick rhythmic rhythm, okay rhythm rhythm, rhythmic gymnastics r H Y.
Speaker 4: T H M I C okay gymnastics g y M N A S T I.
Speaker 3: C S correct. Stop playing me, boy, It's the.
Speaker 5: Reason I went to Harper. Stop playing me. It might have been one semester before I got thrown out, but I was still there. Talk to me and I made the Dean's List big speller, big stepper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jimmy Dean the sausage. Uh. The third one is canoe slalom.
Speaker 1: Canoe slalom, canoe slalom.
Speaker 4: Hey, hold on slalom. That sounds that sounds like it could be a little tricky. I know the spelled canoe because canoe is c A n oe slalom. Now I saw, I saw all Cool Runnings. No, Cool Runners wasn't slaalom?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 4: Who was remember the movie Cool Runnings?
Speaker 3: Yeah that was Bob Fleed.
Speaker 4: Okay, my bad, I'm all, I'm way off track, all right, canoe c o n oe slalom. I'm just I'm just s a l l o M. I don't know s l A l o em. That's what I just said. No, you put the A first. This is your favorite. You say you like this, and you like this one of yours. It's an karaate taekwond taekwond god damn.
Speaker 5: Because then you know, I was a black belt, so I used to know how to spell it. Now I was a black belt back in eighty five.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, I used to get you.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hey, taekwond do t a k w o n d o taekwond.
Speaker 3: T a e k w o n d o taekwondo.
Speaker 4: With the AKT. The A is silent, the E is silent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you got to put it in there. You ain't got to say it, but you got to put it in there to spell it.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: The last time in lacrosse, I said the over silent and you and you said I said it. So this time I didn't say to e because it was silent.
Speaker 3: The last word Bob slay cool runnings. Bob slay. Oh, Bob slack.
Speaker 4: And that's easy. B O b sledding s A I mean s l E double d I.
Speaker 3: N G.
Speaker 1: B O b s l e I g H Bob slay, Bob sledding. Yeah, that ain't what I said.
Speaker 4: Man, it's called bob sledding.
Speaker 3: Why would you give me a word that doesn't even exist?
Speaker 7: Is wrong?
Speaker 3: It's wrong. Yeah, you're wrong, bro.
Speaker 4: Hell no, hey boy, you it's one thing about it.
Speaker 3: Boy. You y'all find a way to cheat the black man bro.
Speaker 4: Every every time, every time, God leave you boy.
Speaker 3: He well, you can't win for losing right here? Boy? All right, all right, o y'all, that's time for your revenge. Dunk. Oh yeah, he be back.
Speaker 4: We got knucks on.
Speaker 3: On oh oh this is gonna be Olympic Is this Olympic edition?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you better, you better know.
Speaker 5: Your stuff and keep your eyes forward and chat. Do not chat, I repeat, Please do me a favor. Do not help him out with the answer in the chat, because you're gonna he's gonna look. He's gonna pretend like you know, looking, You're gonna look at the chat and see what answers that are repetitive that are being written.
Speaker 4: And he's gonna use it. Stay with me, now, oh, here we go, don'k going on Olympic edition? Question number one? Where was the first Olympic Games hosted? Back in seventy seven six b C?
Speaker 5: Now I was there, I'm gonna have to say, seventy seventy seven six b C.
Speaker 3: Where were the first Olympic Games hosted? Room? What what you mean? Like Rome?
Speaker 4: You mean like the song I Belong to You?
Speaker 3: Yes, two places they're gonna be as Athens or Rome.
Speaker 5: Oh you said wrong, so that that's wrong. That's wrong. It was in Greece. It was an Athens. Me and Caesar, we was there.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 5: Question number two, with twenty eight medals, who was the most decorated Olympian of.
Speaker 3: All time, Michael Phelps.
Speaker 4: See, I gave you that one because I knew you was gonna get the first on wrong. So I gave that one just to give you a.
Speaker 3: Little Okay, I ward out, Let me bring.
Speaker 5: It, Let me bring it back down to reality. How many gold medals has Team USA one? And basketball? Men's and women's? Come on show, answer the question men and women? How many had the men won? And how many had the women?
Speaker 1: So the women won? They won the last seven the last time the women lost, I'm not mistaken, ninety two seven, the man won from thirty six to seventy two, managed to break for the war. They won, seventy six, we boycotted, eighty we won, eighty four, we lost, eighty eight, We won, ninety two, ninety six, two thousand, we lost, four.
Speaker 11: Four, thirty six, forty two, fifty two, fifty six, sixty sixty four, sixty eight, thirty six, eighty four, eighty eight teen.
Speaker 3: Chat.
Speaker 4: Should we have a time limit? No, Bro, think about what you add be Listen, listen, listen.
Speaker 5: I'm just I'm just I'm asking the chat. Do you think there should be a time so we were just bad?
Speaker 3: Wow, let's with women seventeen at seventeen and seven women twenty four. That's the answer.
Speaker 4: That's the totality of men and women, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's twenty twenty four, twenty twenty three.
Speaker 5: No, you said twenty four. You got to yeah, twenty four. Uh, the correct answer is twenty five. The men of sixteen and the women have won nine.
Speaker 3: Think about it.
Speaker 1: Think about what you had now, look at look at the chat. Think about that. Now I gotta go back from nineteen thirty six. Then I got to pick up where the women rod. Come on, Now I would just like, well, who won the gold medal in this event edition?
Speaker 5: Wyoa whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa. You told me to spell taekwondo. I spelled it right, but you counted the wrong.
Speaker 3: The e was silent. It's th ae.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's silent. So what the point of me spelling it if it's.
Speaker 1: Silent, because you got you and might have to say it, but you gotta spell it.
Speaker 5: No, they ruined that. They ruined the English language. It don't make no sense to put the e in there if it ain't if it ain't, if it ain't sounding it out. Next question.
Speaker 4: The Olympics are going back to Los Angeles in twenty twenty eight, yes, name the last two years the Olympics were held in the city of Angels. Nineteen eighty four, okay and damn yeah, yeah yeah, I know how you feel, same way I felt about taekwondo.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say twenty eight Oh.
Speaker 4: Okay, the correct answer is nineteen thirty two. The correct answer is nineteen thirty two. Here we go. You got one right so far. Question number five, how many gold medals? Has ten?
Speaker 3: Shit? Excuse me? How many gold.
Speaker 4: Medals has tennis player Serena Williams the gold won?
Speaker 3: How many gold medals? How many gold medals has she won? Dude? Are we counting doubles? Are we counted with with venus?
Speaker 4: The question was how many gold medals has she won?
Speaker 3: She's one, four or five? I know she's won two individuals.
Speaker 4: I just I just just we just me in the chat. We just need to answer solid answer.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm gonna go four.
Speaker 4: That is correct. You got that one right.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm talking about me. He gotta go back to seven seventy six. Who whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 4: We got what you got? We got think about what it is, think about what it is about. Right, No, you got you got one right, I got you went all the way back to seven seventy six.
Speaker 3: You went back to seventy six. B C. That that's my homeboy was back there.
Speaker 4: I know all them boys from back then.
Speaker 1: How many gold medals did the men's and women's basketball teams win together?
Speaker 3: Really? Oo? Yeah, that's it shouldn't be hard.
Speaker 4: You should know it should be hard.
Speaker 3: I had to plood that computing with that with oo. Yeah, you know you guess that that wasn't no computer. You just threw.
Speaker 1: See, but see you try to throw bat like, Oh Joe, are we counting doubles with her sister?
Speaker 3: The chat want to know. All you had to do is say, yes.
Speaker 4: Listen, you got too right. I got too right.
Speaker 3: No that you ain't get too right.
Speaker 5: Listen lacrosse, the old silent and the eat silent in taekwondo, you got.
Speaker 1: It wrong, you Oh, the only way you got right was rhythmic gymnastics.
Speaker 3: That was a difficult one too, man. That was that was good. That was good.
Speaker 1: Hey, last secondo Q, ask me what you want to juble accurate? Glad my guys are back the hiatus was too long, had us sitting around looking like Ocho was at the end of the playoff, lost to the Steelers and old sick much.
Speaker 3: Love ojo.
Speaker 1: Uh Raquel Rick and I just received my nightcap merch that stay with me the material exceptional. Love you, Beth Real Allison Jordan XO. That's y'all, y'all know who this is. Oh, thank you Roquel. I really appreciate that. Glow the stroke, welcome back, Nightcap. Thank you for returning on my birthday. Love y'all see you in Houston. Thank you, Glow, appreciate your support. Look forward to seeing you guys out there. And Romeo Max said, can I go head ahead with O cho Is Fellow live when you come down? Landa pretty please? With begging good on top?
Speaker 4: Hey boy, you're gonna lose. Why you don't want to see me? Man? You don't want to see me in that spellow man.
Speaker 3: Kipper Norwood Jr.
Speaker 1: My question is how bad of a letdown would it be if US doesn't bring on the goal. It would be tremendous letdown, a letdown of epic proportion.
Speaker 3: Because this is what we know.
Speaker 1: Every player on the US men's basketball team currently plays in the NBA. All of them have been an All Star, are currently an All Star, or have been an All Star. We got MVP of Steph MVP and Lebron MVP and KD MVP and Joel and b it would be a cataclysmic letdown. Samuel Griffith, can you rk the track and field events? Well, obviously the one of me dash.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the hunter is first. It's to determine the fastest man in the world.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think the hundred and the two hundred. But I mean for me that ranking the hundred to two hundred in the four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anything that happened when you talk about the fastest man in the world, it's always been equated to the hundred. That's I mean, if you want to make a name for yourself, you win that. You same boat. You look at the guys that have won that. Uh, Carl Lewis justin Gatling, Bob Hayes got that's that's the that's the premiere bit. Yeah, doing that same for the women. You know blow Joe, Uh, you got Gail Devers, you got able dash for you got wa Matthias, Uh you and that you go to Shelley Fraser, Price.
Speaker 3: Elaine Thompson, Harrow, the real deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I loved one hundred meters, but my favorite race I love the four hundred.
Speaker 3: I love that's that boy, dog. I love a four hundred meters men and women. It's a grown man race there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I like, I mean I like because here's the thing, oh Joe, everything has turned into a sprint. The four hundred meters of a sprint, the eight hundred of a sprint, the fifteen hundred inger Britain.
Speaker 3: All those guys, Web, all those guys.
Speaker 1: I mean, you go back and look at el Garrouge, you look at Musa Lee, you look at Sebastian Coal, cram Walker, Nayimboi sitting in Marie, all of them. I mean even the ten thousand meters yea with Gali Harber, Selassi, all those guys. You look at all those Everything is a spread now, Ain't nothing they know? Oh I'm no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no ken Anissa, but Kelly, all those I mean, everything is a spread. I just I just look, I just anything. See you supposed to give me stuff like Okay Shallow who won the fifty hundred meters the world reckoning. There's okay, shot put.
Speaker 4: Give me you you want me, you want me to give you questions that you are to know the answers to. That's not I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean I have to. I mean I would have to go. I would have to, you know, plug the computer and I try to that you are you just you?
Speaker 4: You ramped it off name because you already know one of those events. Who's me?
Speaker 3: I mean when you like, when you follow them. I mean, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, even in I was in college in eighty eight when they were in Soul and watch flow Joe and Ben Johnson jump out there and ran that nine seven sixth and he was out of his you know, yeah, his mind with yeah uh and yeah yeah, and so you know, as long as I can remember that, the first Olympics I could really remember, probably like eighty four because they boycotted eighty seventy six was in Montreal. I don't remember, Munich, don't remember, sixty eight in Mexico City, don't remember, you know, no, I don't don't remember. But from the time I can remember eighty four in La which is some of the greatest boxing. You go back and look at the Olympians. I think there were twelve events. I think we won like ten ten goals a silver in Lebrons. Yeah, we won ten gold medals. Sweet Pete Whittaker, Mark Breeland. I mean we had a hearing tailment and oh man, we were loaded.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean that's the greatest. I don't care what anybody tell you, whatever they say. Nobody has ever assembled a boxing team. Not seventy six with the Sphinx brothers and Sugar Ray and Howard David, No, not sold with Roy Jones and no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Go back and look at that eighty fourteen.
Speaker 1: See how many gold medals they won, and then go look at what they did once they became professional.
Speaker 3: It's not even close, not even close.
Speaker 1: Hey lady raised back. Hey guys, so glad you're back. We all missed you so much, my eighty four merch. My question is which artist would be your choice the headline the next Super Bowl show? But you gotta have Lil Wayne. I mean it's first of all way it makes sense, and you gotta have put O show. How do you if you're in New Orleans, how do you have it? I don't know you can have it without Marcellus or Harry Harry Connick Jr. They got to play some role.
Speaker 4: Wait, Harry Conneck Junior from New Orleans. Yeah, well Harry Connick.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 5: I don't seen Harry Conneck Junian in concert man. I done seen Michael Bublay in concert man. If there's anybody, if they were would do a rendition or have someone play Frank Sinatra in the doc docu series, it would have to be one of those two phenomenal, phenomenal artists. I never knew Harry Connell Jr. Was from New Orleans. Smooth he's smooth man.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Uh uh, Marcello's I think went in Marcellus.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: It's also you know what the Neville Brothers, Aaron Nevill. He's from New York, He's from Louisiana.
Speaker 3: Oh, I ain't know that.
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, obviously you got you know, you got master Pin of no Limits. So just you got the fireble, you know, you got five o four, you got the hot boy. But you got to you got to have baby up there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got to. Lowayne would be nice, you got to.
Speaker 1: I mean, if there any women, I mean I don't know any women. I don't know any female rappers from Are they any female rappers chat? Can y'all tell John Batist?
Speaker 4: I can't think of any female rappers off the top of my head that are from there. I mean I would assume. I mean that's super throwback though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean cash money, no limit. I don't know how you mixed Martin.
Speaker 1: Uh Marcellus and had Conic Junr there.
Speaker 3: But I think you got to Aaron mell Taly like this. Yeah, and they said mea X is from.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, I was gonna say meya. I didn't even I didn't want to go too far back anything people would people would even even know. But then you have to be appealing to the fan base that's there at the Super Bowl as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the thing is on Joe, like when you think, I think the thing that that that really helped.
Speaker 1: I don't know if Usher would have gotten it had he not had a residence out here, because Usher is from Atlanta, Atlanta. Yeah, And when you had the Super Bowl in l A and you see what they did, has had doctor dre put that thing on. He had Snoop Dog fifty even though fifty, you know, it was like em they brought Mary j that thing was lit. Yeah, it was lit lit. So I just think you you have to have Lil Wayne. Little Wayne has to be something. I don't care if you don't come out there saying but two songs. Little Wayne got to be a part of this. Somehow he got to be.
Speaker 3: I mean, you could make a case he's the greatest rapper ever. Yeah, he's up there and many people, many people.
Speaker 1: You see that thing they had on Family Few, No man, Dad, tell me about who is the greatest rapper. Lil Wayne ain't make it. J Cole didn't make it. Kendrin Lamar didn't make it. Snoop Dog was number one, Snoop DOGG.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 4: Who are the who are the contestants? Just regular families? Yeah, okay, I think they as the top. There's one hundred white people the greatest rapper all day that day day they have no day that j Z jay Z was up there. Okay, Eminem jay z uh Snoop Dog was one tupa Eminem Doctor, dre L L Cool, J Biggie fifty jay Z. How you're not gonna have Little Wayne?
Speaker 1: They they have They an don't know better, man, man, I'd have been like, I just say I'll say Wayne, because I have got the X two.
Speaker 3: I said, uh, I just said, rock him to put lll up there? How to put snoop in there? For sure? Nods? Tupac Yeah, nods. Yeah, so many different ways you can go.
Speaker 4: Somebody gonna get left off. Yeah, you only got you only got fire, you only got five picks t.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, they put they put what you call them up the m M was in there, m okay him and m. But he deserved to be that he does. Yeah, I mean, can't I love fifty, but I can't put fifty before nods. That's That's what.
Speaker 4: I'm not hit, augument. I'm not hit August to listen to the.
Speaker 3: Wayne completely off. Yeah, the way did he make? How is it not gonna make it? Come on, man, y'all do star. Yeah that fifty boys.
Speaker 4: Fifty had a run, boy, Yeah, fifty had a run where he kept the lights on as it was a universal or depth gem. I forgot where fifty was at. He kept the lights on.
Speaker 3: He was after man? Was he after after math? No?
Speaker 1: He with doctor dra No, he's with him, and it was with Man that was doctor Grey's label. Remember, because doctor dra he he found a Death Row and then shook strong get.
Speaker 4: Rich to die trying and in the club that he had to be.
Speaker 3: Who was he with?
Speaker 4: I know, chat no.
Speaker 5: Chat check or no, I don't know who was Fitty was it? I don't think it was after Math. I think it was it was either Death, Jamber or Universal. He kept the lights on when he was on that run.
Speaker 1: In US Go Shading, after Math and US Gold Shady because remember Eminem Funder doctor dre Okay, hey kept was up under Shady, so all of them. So somebody said, I know after Math was up, but Shady has his own, had his own so in a scope because that was Jimmy I v wasn't it it was?
Speaker 3: I think so yeah, but so Shade and Aftermath, Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Learned about that. That that music business boy, that thing that's shady boy. It's a shady business boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at O Joe. Tell me the business that's not shady. Yeah, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 4: But just just hearing the the way the way things are conducted, the way things are run. You know, the three sixty deals in high.
Speaker 3: Foot high football, highest football run, highest football run.
Speaker 1: It's tough, thig. You ain't got no guaranteed contract. Now they control you put in centers. They're like, nah, we don't want you to.
Speaker 3: Hit that right right right, or they will do you like that.
Speaker 4: It's a it's a bit of business.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing. Even swap ain't no swimming. Well, who you telling? Stephanie Warfield.
Speaker 1: Toy Hunter is known for robbing Barry Bonds or a home run in two thousand and two All Star Games. Do you have a moment in your career when you made a spectacular play against the vent Or great.
Speaker 3: M A spectacular play? Wow?
Speaker 4: I think being that cham Bailey is considered one of the best of your time. I think the Monday Night football, that Monday Night game against champ Uh. I think I maybe it was five, maybe it was six. I think that that was that was a that was a moment for me. That that that was a moment that was like Okay, I've I've officially arrived and okay, yeah you're that boy?
Speaker 1: Yeah who would I be? I catch your past off se I caught my first touchdown on Kevin ross Rock.
Speaker 5: I mean I caught my first test sound on Ryan McNeill when he played with the Chargers. Oh did you I never forget Ryan McNeill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think Ryan McNeill might have played him, might have played in Denver. He did, I think so, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know if he made it. Look you see, I ryan McNeill played in Denvick. I want to know why to that name sound familiar?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you played with the Hurricanes that Ryan McNeill.
Speaker 1: Nice Patterson Yazi said, Oh no, you'll miss y'all. That being said, a lot has happened. I finally got my old place. I'll be moving out soon. I'm scared and nervous. Yet, Oh that's the one that had the girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Ain't it.
Speaker 1: Any advice? Ro you all your your own place. You can walk around there, but ball if you want to, that's your own place. There ain't nothing like Odie Dirt's nothing like your own. Don't let anybody tell you. Look, me and my brother the first car we had, we got it together. He might want to go here, and I want him to take I didn't have driver's license, so he wanted to go. Well you if i'm miss card too, and you know you're going to see your gray, I want to go too. So there's nothing like your own not oh yo, nothing You get to go and come. You can have as clean as you want. It can be as junkie as you want. That's your place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm about That's what I'm about to do in here ship. I ain't got to take this ship no more, and you ain't got to take it no more. Joe Man got man got time for this man.
Speaker 3: Shoot. Yeah, hey, hey boy, you don't understand, but I was pissed off.
Speaker 4: I was pissed off to the highest of pistivity.
Speaker 3: M that's that you should Andy.
Speaker 5: Listen, listen, let me you not a gamer cheat? You know how serious it is. You know, a man ain't playing around when he takes his gaming system like a dude. Listen, All dudes careby when they argue. If they take that game and they leave.
Speaker 3: You know they mean business. Yeah that game.
Speaker 4: Oh and I got a whole setup.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: I took the whole the PC, the TVs, I took the microphone, the mic, I took the chargers.
Speaker 4: I said, oh, she gonna learn today. Don't you ever called me?
Speaker 3: Whatever? What else happened that we was a way that y'all want us to talk about? What happened? What happened while we are away? Yeah?
Speaker 1: But that that that that that your own place. Nobody can tell you. Talk on the phone all you want to do, whatever you want to do, go and come how you please. You know, even though I was paying, you know, the thing is that you know, obviously I had the highest respect for my grandmother. And even though we paying all the bills and everything there, I'm not coming in my grandmother's house past twelve o'clock. I just ain't gonna happen. I ain't bringing no girls in my grandma house. Ain't no sex going on at my grandma house. Get my own place. If I want to come in after twelve, cool have sex on the kitchen, on the kitchen counter. If I want to walk around that thing, hey button ball o Joe, if I don't walk around like that.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying if I wanted you I could, you could. Yeah. But like I said, man, I.
Speaker 1: Just that was my daughter, my daughter like man, you know, my daughter told me on Joe, she said, Daddy, I said, what you're like, Daddy, I don't want to live a long time.
Speaker 3: I said, why you say that?
Speaker 1: He said, my dadd I don't want to be I don't want to pay no bills all my my whole life dad, I get about seventy seventy five. Yeah, I said, he think about when you get set to you and say, lord, you know what I was just playing? When I was, I was playing earlier. Let me live, let me live a little while longer. Uh No, I know what y'all want me to talk about.
Speaker 3: Don't you what y'all want me to talk about? Then one more question? Punk Oh, yall, welcome back. I fell.
Speaker 1: I lost my two best friends these six weeks. At any event, would you rather? Would either of you in Track and Field Olympics or the Would y'all ever make it? In South Carolina? I got you big?
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 1: I was a three time state tramp and the triple jump, But bro, I wanted to be big, so I started to lift a wight because I grew out. I grew out of the triple jump. I had a record for like thirty five years in the State of Georgia, class say, one of the best performance trophy all of me.
Speaker 3: I was all that, but that isn't what I want. I wanted to play football. I want to be big. I wanted muscles. Yeah, what what'd you see? What's in the chat? What a sac by skip Oh guys.
Speaker 1: I honestly, I actually I said, I wasn't really gonna because I don't really know. I don't know the ends and out. I don't know really what happened once I left, uh Fox and FS one, I just wiped that from my I still have friends over there. It was a great seven years. I mean the friends that I have, Uh, you know, Autumn and Tracy and wardrobe, bread jumpsuit, they're still there. Sindy, uh makeup, who's headed the makeup department? I missed, you know, going into going in there, talking to Ed old Sant who's my girl in.
Speaker 3: Security, Derek who loved the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: I missed, Joshua with him, and then when I got into the actual studio, and Bonnie Lou who was audio.
Speaker 3: She was always my audio person. Karen was a stage manager, Craig stage manager.
Speaker 1: Johnny, but Johnny went to a lot of the big events, so he wasn't there as much as Karen and Craig were. Melissa and what's the other guy named? And props Jeremy, Melissa and Jeremy.
Speaker 3: I miss it.
Speaker 1: Look guys, like I said, I don't really know what happened to skip. Skip gave me an opportunity. I've been very forthcoming about that. I'm not in the position I'm in if Skip doesn't give me the opportunity. But when people says, look, that's what happened when preparation meets opportunity. I was prepared when the opportunity presented itself, and I took full advantage to that. So I would be forever grateful for Skip giving me the opportunity.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I won't Skip to win. I want to Skip to succeed and undisputed, And just because I'm not there, that doesn't mean I don't want him to succeed. I just realized that he and I couldn't succeed at the same table.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 1: But I want him to succeed. I want I want me to succeed. I want Stephen and I to succeed. I'm not jealousy anybody. I've never been jealous of anybody. That's not how I operate. I appreciate Fox give me the opportunity. I appreciate Skip going to bat for me and give me the opportunity. But things happen, so I don't know what Skip's gonna do. I wish him the best, but I don't make the call in ESPN. And you know stephen A said, but he said, look at the end of the day, ESPN gonna make a call, Shannon, don't call those shots at stephen A. I mean, at first take, I don't. And there's this notion that, oh, the Shannon and stephen as calling tension. I'm like, what kind of tension? The only person the only people that's ever heard my voice on the phone b I, Bob Iger, CEO of Disney, Jimmy Pittaru basically number two, him and Burt Magnus.
Speaker 3: And Dave Robbers. I've been to New York five times.
Speaker 1: In the studio. Ash's been with me every time. Jordan's been with me every time. I walk in there, I nod, I speak, I get my clothes out in the closet, going to the green, going to our room, I get dressed, I go to the show. I do the show, I go home. They came to how many times did they come to La Ash two?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of times. Most of the time. But I'm doing the show. Oh, I'm doing it just like this. I'm in the box. Oh yeah, so I'm trying to figure out, Oh the time I don't. I've never been on a call. I've never been a call when they're discussing topics. Shennon Sharp has never been on a call. So I'm just trying to figure out how I'm called in confusion when I'm never there. Nope, I want the producer, Jordan to tell you. I get I come sit in my chair. Five minutes before I get my EARPC in. I do it with my child check five four three two one testing testing tests. We're good, Okay, I go through my routine. Yaya, m I do the show.
Speaker 3: Take me a piece off, take my that's my earpiece. I'm going.
Speaker 1: So I'm trying to figure out where it's coming from, considering I don't talk to anybody but asking Jordan, stephen A, Molly and I care on a little conversation here and there.
Speaker 3: But I don't talk to the producers. I don't talk to anybody. They've never heard my voice on the phone. I guarantee you find a producer that's ever heard my voice on the phone, that's ever talked to me on the phone. Find a producer, Find someone that says, man, you know what.
Speaker 1: I had a conversation for Senna Sharp for five minutes while I've been at first take find one person, not stephen A, not Molly.
Speaker 3: Talk on the set. I take my clothes off, I hang them back up, we out. I on the look.
Speaker 1: I don't know what y'all got against stephen A, and I don't know why y'all trying to drink uk me in there.
Speaker 3: I ain't got no problem. Steveen A has been great to me me. I just I'm hearing this Shannon Sharp and stephen A has called it rumblins, what rumblings? I'm in the box. I go into a room, look into the camera, look down the barrel. That's it. I don't look.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna say state your source, because I understand how average how journalism works. You never reveal your source because you're never gonna get anything. But I'm just trying to figure out how all Shannon and stephen A is called the confusion when Shannon, they doesn't choose a topic.
Speaker 3: Shannon, they've never heard my voice on the other end of a phone.
Speaker 1: Bob Iger, Jimmy Pittarro, Burt Magnus, Dave Roberts, that's it.
Speaker 3: That's it. So they just try to keep some bull job going on. Joke always.
Speaker 1: Y'all can't stop what God has set in motion. I can't even stop it. And I'm the one that controlled it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'm gonna be there too this year. If you think I'm not gonna be on first take, choose, Yeah, I'm gonna be on first take too. Maybe one one day out the week, maybe two days. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm checking my schedule.
Speaker 1: Ste Stephen A hold on. Stephen was on. He was on the day, wasn't it. Oh man, I'll be a a beter. I get the cardio in, I'll be getting to work out of it. Oh yo boy, when you boy hit that, Hey, all right.
Speaker 4: You'll see wait till you see September.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I'm look, I'm not not even September August twenty second.
Speaker 3: I look like.
Speaker 5: I'm like a whole different person. When you see me, be like, God, damn you was right. Yeah, the discipline go a long way.
Speaker 3: They just they just said, yeah, I see, Bro, but just don't lie. I mean, they just you know what it is. O yo hm, Because I'm a very private person, right, I'm very private. Yeah, they got to make something. They that's what they do. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was like, Bro, really Is it that serious? All I do is work, like I said, even though I wasn't doing nightcap Yocho. But somebody had to shoot Megan Good, somebody had to shoot Magna Stagu, somebody had to shoot Monte Adams right, somebody to shoot those people. I think I might have had three days where I did absolutely nothing.
Speaker 3: Three m man, you didn't take a break.
Speaker 1: I said, guys, did you think I worked this hard to get in this position to take time off now?
Speaker 3: But I wisk yp the best. I had seven amazing years.
Speaker 1: I've said it before and I said again, I'm not gonna let six months ruin a great relationship.
Speaker 3: That's not me.
Speaker 1: I wish him the best. I'm not the opportunity that he presented to me. I'm fair but grateful. I'm fair and grateful stephen A the opportunity that he gave me. And to be able to sit down and talk to Bob Iger and it says I want you a part of this. To sit down and talk to Jimmy Patro and to talk to Burt Magnus and to talk to Dave Roberts, to hear them say we want you, because at the end of the day, that's all anybody ever want is to be wanted, any relationship.
Speaker 3: To be wanted.
Speaker 1: So that's where I'm always at. I'll see you guys. I'm trying to think. Oh, I don't know what I'm coming back. I ain't in no rush.
Speaker 3: I've enjoyed by do tie, you know, getting this shape, you know, doing what I do. But we're back. I mean we're back. What Friday? Yep, Friday. I want y'all know, chat y'all cutting into my workout. This is my workout. That's bout workout. I work out about eleven o'clock.
Speaker 1: I got time off. You know, I've got me a routine. I got my schedule down. I get up in the morning. Here the cardio get me, man, oh ji. I think it was so hard because I hadn't done cardio in such a long time.
Speaker 3: Bro, I ain't only life. I can't even lie. I quit. I quit the first day for real. Yeah, hell yeah? They got hard. And then I said, man, you know what shunning do it? So I went from.
Speaker 1: Fifty calories seventy five calories to one hundred calories one seventy five to two hundred, two fifty to three this.
Speaker 3: Morning, I'm already a five hundred. There you go, five hundy, There you go, and.
Speaker 4: I got, I got. I got gym in the morning, man got leg leg there tomorrow.
Speaker 3: You got. I did let man. I did leg today. I don't know what I was thinking today Monday.
Speaker 5: Today I had chess arms and I just added back so I didn't have to do back Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Why you do all those big muscid brows together.
Speaker 5: So on Wednesday I won to do shoulders and shoulders and something else. I forgot what it was, so I just added I added that third group.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, you do realize that's two big muscle groups that you're working together. Yeah, I know, Yeah, yeah, something don't suffer. Oh no, it ain't gonna suffer.
Speaker 4: Not here.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is non not here. You'll see.
Speaker 5: I have I have a goal to reach August twenty second. I need to be two hundred pounds all muscle. And you know what I did stop doing?
Speaker 3: You know I haven't.
Speaker 5: I haven't had no McDonald since I started. I've been eating three meals a day, rice chickens, sweet playing chicken breasts. I drink I drink these boot shakes one in the morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, before the workout. One after the workout, real reals.
Speaker 5: Keeping me on top of my eating because my black ass, I eat one time a day on and won't eat again. No, I don't listen and won't eat again. So I've been eating three small meals a day, staying on top of it. The weight is, the weight is coming on fast, obviously.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: Once I lock in, I have the discipline to reach any any short term goal I set.
Speaker 3: So I'm excited. I'm excited. I do uh, I do. Yeah. I don't hit those two big I don't hit two big body parts together like that. Yeah. See are you you you got time? I ain't got time. I'm trying.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to get that.
Speaker 3: I'm now bro, I'm I mean in and out. I ain't real to do all that.
Speaker 1: Ipen to go my days of you know when I was rolling, we training hour and a half, two hours at two hours.
Speaker 4: Oh no, but I'm in there our hour and ten minutes.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 4: Recess everything, that's it.
Speaker 3: I did, hold on, I did love what I did like five different exercises day. Yeah, oh yeah, I I ain't trying to do that. I got all that time. I ain't got I got stuff to be doing.
Speaker 5: I'm in there real efficient, real efficient, heavy and efficient, and I'm by my out of there.
Speaker 3: Man, you ain't doing no heavy.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm living here. I ain't got no choice.
Speaker 3: I ain't got no choice.
Speaker 4: The heavy y'all lift, the more I grow. Oh, guys, thank you. It's good to be back. Oh yeah, damn it, we missed it. I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 3: I love y'all. We missed you.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, when whenever we leave, wait, should I do the smoke again on the way out or no.
Speaker 3: Smoke on the way out on yoe like leaving. That's what the rappers do. That's why I got the interest in the smoke, the power technique. Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 5: I gotta get some fire to come on, like on the side, like some fire to come on the side of me. I'm gonna say the fire for Friday.
Speaker 1: Okay uh. Guys, thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. This is our first Nightcap back after vacation. Thank you, Thank you again. Please make sure you hit that light button and please make you hit that subscribe button. Guys, make sure you go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you listen to your podcast. Every podcast subscriber counts. We're trying to take over. You helped us out so much last year. We're trying to get to one point five million before September. Before we start officially start September, going four times a week. Make sure you check out Shae by Laportier. We're taking pre orders again. I've been informed that all orders have shipped and everybody should have.
Speaker 3: Been orders by now.
Speaker 1: Please go follow my media company page on all platforms that Shayshape Media and my clothing company eighty four. That's eighty four spelled out the link to the Nightcap merchant pen at the top of the chat use code.
Speaker 3: This discount applies on everything now.
Speaker 1: I've been ash told me and if it's a lot, ass said it that everybody has received their merch right. So hopefully when we come back, if you have a sinn ash or dm ash deal mash because that's a that's her left, that's he, that's her, that's her area.
Speaker 3: She's handling that. So o jo is good to be back, man. It's good to see you again. Enjoy the next couple of days off.
Speaker 1: See you Friday, ten thirty am My time four thirty what's four thirty pm your time? And guys, thank you so much. We missed you. We did give him Oho something to do. Keeps him out of rails here and we're back. See you for the opening ceremony. See watch your goat James carry that flag into the stadium.
Speaker 3: We're back. I'm your favorite on Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite.
Speaker 1: Number eighty five, the Rock Runner, Extraordinary, the Bingal Ring of Fame Artery, the Pro Bowl of the All Pro Liberty Cities.
Speaker 3: On that's Chad o Cho Senko Johnson. We'll I love y'all. Good night.
Speaker 8: The Volume