Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Durand phone tapped.
Speaker 3: The phone tap from Scary. It's one of those very unique phone taps. I saw him in the studio putting it together yesterday, and you look really busy, Like how much work can you put into a phone tap? You just call people in phone tap? Well, we spent I spent a.
Speaker 4: Lot of time on it because I had to keep calling back Aliyah wanted to phone tap her dad. Her Her dad runs a business from the house, so he's forced to keep answering the phone.
Speaker 2: But I finally got to him. I got Let's see what happened?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello, is this mister Ledo?
Speaker 1: Yes, it is mister Ledo.
Speaker 4: This is Rod Phillips with boy Band Bonanza the Christmas Collection.
Speaker 2: Happy Holidays, mister Ledo? Do you celebrate Christmas?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But what is it?
Speaker 2: This is the Christmas Collection boy Band Bonanza.
Speaker 1: So what do with me?
Speaker 2: It's your favorite.
Speaker 4: Boy bands all singing together in this great Christmas collection.
Speaker 1: Which it's your favorite boy band? I don't know what you're talking about, And do me favor?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: Please? Hang up?
Speaker 4: Okay, but sir, wouldn't you like boy band Bananza the Christmas Collection.
Speaker 1: No, I'd like to go goodbye? Thank you.
Speaker 4: Hello, it's Rod Phillips once again with boy band band of the Christmas Collection.
Speaker 1: Sir, heyo, did I just didn't we just talk?
Speaker 4: For fifteen dollars and ninety nine cents? This entire city of boy bands from here, my.
Speaker 1: Man and gone? Tell my man, my man, my man.
Speaker 2: Could be yours my man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen to me? What's that? Could you do me a favor and not call me? Please? Sir?
Speaker 2: Where's your Christmas spirit?
Speaker 1: Listen to me? I'm being nice now, Okay, in a minute, I'm not gonna be very nice. Could you just hang them? Please?
Speaker 4: But sir, Taylor, Zach and Isaac are the Jonas Brothers of the nineteen nineties, and now they're part of this Christmas collection.
Speaker 2: Listen with a merry Christmas? Baby?
Speaker 1: What part of hanging up don't you get? Could you get off my phone? Please? Sir?
Speaker 2: I'll get off your phone just as soon as you pick one of these copies.
Speaker 1: Hello, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Don't you want to come in from out of the colt make some hot chocolate?
Speaker 1: Ninety eight degrees Hello.
Speaker 2: Ninety eight degrees specializes in Christmas.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear. I don't want to hear nothing.
Speaker 2: Haven't you had some carollers at your door doing this song?
Speaker 1: Why don't you know what? Why don't you come them up house? Come to my house. I got some degrees. I say you give again. I say no, no, no, I say you'll give this gift? No say hey, hey, I'm talking. What better gift?
Speaker 4: This gift of boy Band Bonanza The Christmas Collection. You don't you remember the new kids on the block? You know, Jordan, John, Danny, Joe.
Speaker 1: You remember that. I'm going to hurt you.
Speaker 4: Your Christmas would be much funkier if you had a copy of boy Band Bonanza The Christmas Collection.
Speaker 1: I'm going to hurt you. Okay, get dead, yep, dead, You're dead, Okay, I will find you.
Speaker 2: But so we want you to have a funky, funcky Christmas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm you're gonna have a Christmas.
Speaker 2: You know the girls are on the floor of the North Side. Posse's at the door.
Speaker 1: Do you know what you you have brainshells, rip friend from your stupid egg.
Speaker 2: It's Christmas time. They're gonna celebrate with the rhyme.
Speaker 1: You know what? Now, you just aready.
Speaker 2: It will ever be.
Speaker 1: You don't know about hip hop, you don't know about wrap.
Speaker 2: They got a fucky funcky Christmas going on.
Speaker 1: You never got your ass kicked as a child. You never got somebody as a kid. That's what's wrong with you. You never got an app whip it.
Speaker 2: Sure, this is a very serious message. Please do Jordan Knight need you to listen to this very serious message.
Speaker 1: It's your man favorite.
Speaker 2: There are some people you know what you know?
Speaker 1: I thought you didn't none in this world. I could get to your ass and break you in a whole lot.
Speaker 4: Of little have no food to eat, they got no place to go.
Speaker 1: Sir, You're gonna have a silent night. You have no life.
Speaker 2: Hey, we are old brothers, aren't you my brother?
Speaker 1: I'm not your brother. I'm not your brother. I'm not your brother.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you that this one's for the children. If for no other reason you buy a CD today, this one's for the children. It's boy Bed Bananda, the Christmas Collection.
Speaker 1: I don't know. He won't go out. No, I know, I'm screaming. What the you haven't because you're I might be.
Speaker 2: It, but you've been phone tapped I've been what.
Speaker 4: Hey, George, my name is Scary Jones withol was Duran in the Morning Show and Aliah's playing a joke.
Speaker 1: Hello Polish to get on the phone with you. We got your You're on the radio. I'm on the radio with this. Yes, you're in the radio, Aliah. I'm gonna kill you as whoever this guy. Okay, I remember you, buddy.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be Elvis Duran's phone tap. This phone tap was pre recorded with the permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 4: The Elvis Dan phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show