Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty Armstrong and Jaki and he Armstrong and Jetty.
Speaker 2: Three tough hearings, loom Tulci Gabbard for Director of National Intelligence, Cash Patil to head the FBI and RFK Junior to run HHS. Kennedy met with GOP North Dakota Senator John Hoven today. Farm State Republicans worry about Kennedy wanting to cut high fructose corn syrup from food.
Speaker 3: There is nobody who is saying that can defend high fruitos corn syrup in food. But the farmers love it because it makes the money. Or what about from a freedom standpoint?
Speaker 4: People get to company get to put it in their food if it's cheaper, and you get to decide you don't want to eat stuff that's got high.
Speaker 1: Fruit torst cornsrup in it.
Speaker 4: How about that? Anch I have no problem with that. I don't I go back and forth on that one. I mean, ultimately I land on the freedom side of it, But I wish a lot of this stuff didn't exist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just there's no benefit to us to have that around. Just get the hell rid of it.
Speaker 4: But that's one of the knots on o RFK Junior, even if you agree with some of the stuff, is he wants big government to decide what should and shouldn't be in food, and they have made many mistakes over the years. As we've talked about before, big government told us margin was better than butter. Turns out margarine, which is just a tub of transpat is the single worst thing you could possibly give your body, But we did it for our entire childhoods because the government told us it was best.
Speaker 1: That's why you don't want the government in charge of that sort of thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the government is more prone to being perverted by bribery or various other pressures than normal human beings. Not less more, the RFK Junior hearing has begun, and we're gonna when the questioning starts, especially where we'll bring in some highlights.
Speaker 1: I think it's gonna get exciting right off the bat.
Speaker 4: Democrats, I'm guessing particularly, are going to try to tab him as anti VAX, which is interesting given the fact that that was the Democrat lane. My whole life was being anti vax, but it flipped during COVID because of.
Speaker 1: Trump and all kinds of different reasons. First, this so tan, so freaking tan.
Speaker 4: He looks like my dad's saddle that I've got sitting in the corner of my bedroom. Trump looks like an albino. Right, makes Trump look like your goff. Nineteen year old daughter lists in the basement. What is Kennedy's thing forgetting tan? Is he a tanning bed guy? Does he lay out in the sun? Do we know that is extraordinarily tanned? It's like it's like he thought this week, Oh I got my hearing coming up, I better get.
Speaker 1: Good in tan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh he's He's definitely a fake bake guy, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: You think, is there any chance he's shirtless by the end of the hearing because he likes to be. He likes to go to those outdoor gyms where there's cameras around and lift weights and jeans and work boots.
Speaker 1: He is a very fit dude, no doubt. Sure.
Speaker 4: Mark Halpern wrote an interesting paragraph today about how this whole thing is going to go down.
Speaker 1: Should I do that first?
Speaker 4: Or maybe I'll do that first, and then we'll get to his uh, his cousin Caroline Kennedy's blast and all that sort of stuff, which is all is what it is. So uh Mark Alpern in his newsletter today, what to watch for how the chairman UH today and tomorrow the chair different chairman today and different chairman tomorrow conduct the hearings as compared to the pro hegzeth manner in which the.
Speaker 1: Uh UH chair ran the hegzef thing.
Speaker 4: You know, because some of the Republicans, a lot of the Republicans are anti RFK Junior, So the chair could you know, doesn't necessarily have to be all in for trying to get him nominated.
Speaker 1: So that's unknown.
Speaker 4: How much Team MAGA mobilizes in favor See for their comparison of how efforts crushed the opposition to Hegzeth. So is MAGA gonna get all in on you better not cross us or not? That's unknown if Trump's really bought in in this, how the nominee does testifying his own behalf if the MAHA make America healthy again. Grassroots explodes with outrage at those threatening to vote no. Whether RFK Junior can draw any Democratic support. You'd think he could because he's for a lot of the things. I mean, he's a pro choice guy. He's a lot of the things that Democrats want in HHS. Whether the hearing process and news coverage define him as a vaccine skeptic wackadoodle or as an historic champion for the health of our children, Whether Trump goes all in on the wavering ours and puts pressure on them, we don't know that or not. But Mark Calprin says seventy seven percent chance of confirmation. So that's pretty odd. Wow, Wow, that is I'm surprised. I internally I had the number lower.
Speaker 3: You know, we had a discussion about this before the show, and I thought you said something really interesting, which is a big factor with RFK, because I threw a couple of quotes that Jack things he said in recent years. I mean, like in twenty twenty three, which pretty recently he said there's no vaccine that is safe and effective, which is really well, it's dumb, it's wrong.
Speaker 4: But you reply, he's a bomb chucker and always has been, and it's a good way to get attention. And sometimes you have to pay a price for your bomb chucking. You have to you have to explain them away. People who do the bomb chucking thing, we do that and talk greater. You do it all the time, but there's not a lot of nuance to bomb chucking. It's exciting, it gets attention, but a lot of times you don't mean it one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: It's just direct every word I say, every single word without exception.
Speaker 4: It's directionally right. But there are caveats, and I think he's gonna have to get into that today. He's gonna have to explain it. I know I didn't mean every vaccine. There's never been a safe vaccine that that would be ridiculous. I don't know if you'll say that or not.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm so conflicted about RFK because I think he's right on a lot of things that are really important. I also think he's a phony in a greed head, honestly. Uh, But there are times I get that sort of bomb chucking. It reminds me of what the Trump administration is doing right now when they temp temporarily suspended the grants and loans and stuff, and then temporarily suspended all four an ad. It's a zero sum budgeting where you say, all right, let's let's pretend that well, let's let's declare we don't need to spend a dollar on this stuff now. Let's talk about how much we really want to spend. Let's not just blindly go from year to year. Because we spent X last year, we're gonna spend X this year. And I think at times a guy like RFK, what he's doing is saying there are no vaccines that are safe and effective, and you're like, well, whoa, whoa, whoa, Yeah there are. Let's start with this vaccine, and then you have a discussion about how safe and effective that vaccine is, and then you go to the next one. It's like zero some budgeting. I don't think it's necessarily useless. On the other hand, I also think some of his methods are are highly questionable, but they would take a long time to describe. It has to do with how friendly is with trial lawyers, who makes zillions of dollars on class action lawsuits that.
Speaker 1: I believe are one of the forces ruining America.
Speaker 4: Well, i'll tell you what I'm hoping they get to the bottom of in the hearing today. But first let's hear from Caroline Kennedy before we get too far away from that. She is, yeah, she's a Kennedy, And I kind of load the Kennedy's actually you know, they get worse as you get further away from John FK. The Kennedy down the line living off the name Kennedy. Kennedy's are so annoying as you get further along.
Speaker 3: Well, right, And you know how I'm always saying, I'm as interested in an orthodontist's opinion on an issue than I am as an actress or whatever. Why would I pay attention to that line of work over another. I'm as likely to listen to the Smiths and the Johnson's and the Schwartzes as the Kennedy's.
Speaker 1: What the hell is Kennedy worths anything more than anybody else? So what is she a cousin? Anyway?
Speaker 3: She wrote a letter FK's daughter for God's sake, Oh cousin or Bobby?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah, yeah, This is what she said about RFK Junior yesterday. I've known Bobby my whole life. We grew up together.
Speaker 5: It's no surprise that he keeps birds of prey as pets, because Bobby himself is a predator. He's always been charismatic, able to attract others through the strength of his personality, his willingness to take risks and break the rules. I watched his younger brothers and cousins follow him down the path of drug addiction. Base, his garage his dorm room were always the center of the action where drugs were available, and he enjoyed showing off how he put baby chickens and mice in a blender to feed to his hawks, whoa It was often a perverse scene of despair and violence.
Speaker 1: What did she say he was putting in the blender? Kittens and what chickens and mice? Oh?
Speaker 4: No, kittens, chickens and mice. Chickens in the blender downstairs high blending up chickens and mice.
Speaker 1: The Kennedy's catalot chickens in the basement.
Speaker 3: She also went on at Lenked about how he's unqualified, he's addicted to intention, he's a hypocrite. He vaccinated his own kids with the full slate, even as he was saying they were dangerous, and I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, let's hear that, because that's an interesting angle, that one. It's twenty three.
Speaker 5: Bobby is addicted to attention and power. Bobby prays on the desperation of parents of sick children, vaccinating his own kids while building a following hypocritically discouraging other parents from vaccinating theirs even before he fills this job, his constant denigration of our healthcare system, and the conspiratorial half truths he's told about vaccines, including in connection with Samoa's deadly twenty nineteen outbreak of measles.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I calls live. I can't even as interesting as some of that is and should be looked into.
Speaker 4: I can't get past the video I saw yesterday of her not that long ago, standing with the Bidens and talking about how Joe Biden is ready to go for another four years.
Speaker 1: And fitting ready in his sharpens. So she's completely full of crap, completely full of crap whenever it's something she wants.
Speaker 3: So whatever, who's with me, depart all Kennedy back to Ireland or whoever will take him, all of them. And if you're Kennedy totally unrelated, you got to change your name to O Hurlahan or something else.
Speaker 1: Irish.
Speaker 4: My favorite Kennedy story this is Kennedy og Joe Kennedy, the original dad of JFK and RFK seniors, him on his knees with his pants down in front of FDR because FDR told him to and FDR just did it a show of how Joe Kennedy will do anything I tell him to do.
Speaker 3: Wow, I love that story. Coming up, we were way too easy on Selena Gomez. I will explain her wackydoodle oscar Bait movie. But first ord from our friends at Prize Picks. The Big Game is almost here and it's now or never. Don't miss out on the last football game of the season with Prize Picks, the best way to win cash while watch the big contest.
Speaker 4: How many yards do you think Travis Kelsey's gonna have catching a ball? You go with more or less on the number that they have there, or all kinds of different stats on the Big Game, and you can win a lot of money. And all you do is you download the app today, get fifty dollars instantly when you play your first five dollars.
Speaker 1: Lineup and listen to this.
Speaker 3: Prize Picks is giving away a free pick for the Big Game where one of the starting quarterbacks will only need to throw one yard to win. So if you're correct on at least one more stat projection, you can win real cash.
Speaker 1: You just have to go one for one.
Speaker 4: Will worry you have more than fifty six and a half yards. That's clearly a yes in my opinion. But anyway, is he worthy of your beliefs?
Speaker 6: Jack?
Speaker 3: Download the prize picks after today, use that code Armstrong. Get fifty dollars instantly. Just we're playing a five dollars lineup. Whether you win or lose doesn't matter. Prize picks.
Speaker 1: Run your game, remember that code Armstrong.
Speaker 4: The thing I'd like them to nail down in the hearing today, and I think a lot of these people are going to come loaded with stats to argue with RFK Junior is his claim that American children are the six children in the world.
Speaker 1: What does he mean by that? And is that true or not? Because I actually don't know.
Speaker 4: Do we have more autism, anxiety, depression, obesity than other countries?
Speaker 1: And if we do, we ought to spend a lot of time talking about that.
Speaker 3: And if that's true, all the more reason to be very very careful who we put in charge of HHS.
Speaker 1: But yeah, much to be discussed.
Speaker 4: We've had people, we've had, we've had people in charge who didn't bring up the topic hardly at all, it would seem to me, right, So yeah, more on the way, stay here at.
Speaker 1: The Biden administration spent fifteen million dollars to hand.
Speaker 3: Out contraceptives and condoms in Afghanistan.
Speaker 1: This after failing to convince the goats to go on the pill. Wow, goat blankers. Wow, that's what I believe.
Speaker 4: That's what suggesting that was the inference I took from it. Jack, Oh my god, So have you been following this. I'm I'm glad I've caught onto this or that. I hope enough people have caught on to what. I'm afraid it's not true. So we have talked about there's a name for it.
Speaker 1: What is the name for it?
Speaker 4: This trick I can't remember, but it's from the lefty playbook. We've been using the example of your Republican legislature in some state bans porn in the school libraries. Then the activist librarian takes out Romeo and Juliet because it's got sex scene in it and blames the porn band, and then the media goes crazy about how they've banned Romeo and Juliet.
Speaker 1: Right, because the media eats it up.
Speaker 4: And willfully miss interpreting, and people are pointing out this and it's not hasn't caught on as much yet, because.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping enough people have caught into the playbook.
Speaker 4: I think it's going to catch fire, though, so ending DEI in the military, you got I forget where it was. But somebody, some deep state or in the military removed any teaching in military schools about the Tuskegee Airmen, you know, the black airmen during World War Two, and said they're not allowed to teach it because of the DEI uh stuff that Trump bent. It doesn't have there's nothing to do that that's made up, and then you know, hoping the media will jump on it. They no longer teach black history. They're hiding from people now, the fact that we once had black pilots during.
Speaker 3: World War Two, Right, trying the Rohn Decantis maneuver again, that don't say gay bill, the don't teach about the Tuskegee Airmen bill, even though that's completely different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so it's good. I hope that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hope everybody doesn't fall for it the same way. An interesting chart came across yesterday. Apparently young people aren't digging living with their parents as much as they thought they would, or as much as kids used to or something. But Finally it's trending the correct direction in terms of young people still staying at home.
Speaker 1: This is twenty five to thirty four year olds. As Joe and I are each in our mid eighties.
Speaker 4: But we're always talking about how when we were younger, when we are twenty five, if you hadn't come across another twenty five year old that still lived with his parents, it would have been extraordinary.
Speaker 3: I mean, you'd have told everybody you know because it was so rare and odd. And then it became relatively common. For instance, eighteen percent at the peak in twenty eighteen, and it had been climbing year by year from the nineties to that eighteen percent.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's pretty high. But it started dropping back down again. They for the first time since the eighties. It is trending downward for whatever reason, and I don't know what that reason is. No, there's some belief that that's why rents have gotten high. There's more demand because there's more people that decided I need to get out of here. But I don't know why the current crop of twenty seven year olds are saying I can't live with my parents versus the crop of twenty seven year olds from ten years ago.
Speaker 1: They thought this is perfectly cool with me.
Speaker 3: I realize this isn't a very scholarly sounding explanation, but living at home with your parents at the age of twenty five is a bad idea.
Speaker 1: It's bad for them, it's bad for you. It's just bad.
Speaker 3: Could it be that as a society we've accumulatively discovered it's bad?
Speaker 4: Wow, and it's in the air. It's also funny that I only looked at it from one end. Maybe parents have changed as much deciding I don't want you living at my house. I got all kinds of plans. I mean, I liked raising you, but I'm done now and I'm ready to move on to the next stage of my life. Sure tough love and or a reasonable setting of boundaries. Yeah you have any guess why it's turning down now? Text line four one nine five KFTC.
Speaker 3: Speaking of young people with problems, Selena Gomez blubbering online. A bit was made of that back and forth, the story behind the story and the story behind.
Speaker 1: That Coming up next, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: So many controversies RFK Junior, Telsea Gabbart, that's another can of worms, arguing about immigration crime, blah blah.
Speaker 1: This segment something we can all just enjoy.
Speaker 3: Kicking the hell out of Hollywood. Okay, Oh, and what a kicking it's going to be. I've been so excited about this since yesterday when it all came together. First of all, starlet and struggling with mental illness, young actress Selena Gomez from the internets.
Speaker 7: Just sort of say that too story sorry only people forgetting detect the children. I don't understand. I'm so sorry. I wish she could do something that it can't. I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: I'll try and be there.
Speaker 3: As America's immigrant community was crying out for Selena Gomez to do something or not or look, she's the young gal struggles with mental illness.
Speaker 1: That's fine. We were very easy, very fatherly with her yesterday.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she went with the no makeup look, which is very popular in those videos. You do the no makeup thing for some reason that lends it credibility or something, because you've got to be vulnerable and compassionate. As we were discussing yesterday, those are the two things that get you a lot of social approval, especially as a woman.
Speaker 3: And if you look beautiful and glam You're not as vulnerable anyway. Tom Holman, who's heading up Ice these days, had a reply, we.
Speaker 8: Got quarterman Americans dead and fandolf across at Olten border. Where's the tears for them? I've met with hundreds of angels, moms and dads who are separate at their children because they buried them because they're Kibo alien. We got half a man, children or sex trafficked into this country but separated from their family's put in the hands or criminal cartels to be spoken in the country. This administration can't find worth three hundred thousand. Where's the tears for them?
Speaker 3: Okay, we're gonna get back to Selena Gomez and her horrific new movie and why she might be blubbering about immigration online in a moment wow. After first this Hollywood reeling after Kamala's loss quote, biggest stars in the world are losing their relevance and the industry is realizing it won't be able to repeat its Trump resistance playbook. According to a couple of big time Hollywood insiders quoted on the condition of anonymity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't want to derail this at all, but we've We're talking a lot about tipping points on various things, like where we all agree.
Speaker 1: Criminal legal shouldn't be here. Oh, we're all an agreement. Why were we scared to say so?
Speaker 4: Okay, let's say so, and now it's just okay, and a couple other issues on like that trains to a certain extent, the Hollywood thing too. I think like the countries just decided, you know what, I don't care what Bruce Springsteen says. You know I don't either, and now and that seems silly that anybody ever did.
Speaker 3: A prominent Hollywood talent manager believes Kamala Harris lost to President Trump in November shows that Hollywood no longer drives the culture as it once did well since the plethora of celebrities endorsed Harris failed to alter the outcome of the election. Hollywood doesn't matter as much as it thinks it's matter. I've screwed up the key line. Hollywood doesn't matter as much as it thinks it matters. The unnamed talent manager with a list clients told Vulture pop culture website.
Speaker 1: Also a fantastic among the scavenger. I believe technically you're right. That's a different thing well bright parts. Reported. Among the stars to publicly back Harris were Taylor.
Speaker 3: Swift, Beyonce, George Clooney, Oprah Winfrey, Leonardo DiCaprio, Ben Stiller, Harrison Ford, Jennifer Lopez, and Julia Roberts and Moore Tonight on the Night.
Speaker 1: Of a Thousand stars who are completely relevant? Why would were they ever relevant?
Speaker 3: And they go into some specifics of Disney pulling an anti Trump theme from their new Marvel superhero movie Captain America Brave New World, the star of which, by the way, is an America hater.
Speaker 1: Aw more on that another time.
Speaker 3: Anyway, He's this very powerful general, it becomes kind of a fascist and turns into a raging red Helk Hulk that was seen as an illusion to Trump.
Speaker 1: A source told, so they've soft pedaled it. Anyway.
Speaker 3: Let's get back to little Selena Gomez and her blubbering over immigration.
Speaker 4: So Joe loves beating up on Disney princesses. That's his favorite thing.
Speaker 3: Oh oh please, it's if I got a chance between playing pebble Beach and beaten up a Disney princess. Please put the clubs away. Let's get to the beaten anyway, uh so Giancarlo Sopo on in the National Review right Selena Gomez crocodile tears were not for migrants. She just tried pulling off what she could not deliver in her latest box office flop, a convincing performance. In a now deleted Instagram video, the entertainer sobbed over deportations. Blah blah blah. I wish I could do something, she whimpered, tears straining down her face. The problem with these theatrics is they're glaring inconsistency. And then he makes a couple of points about where are the sobbing displays when Barack Obama's immigration policies earned him the moniker to porter in chief? Where was her anguish when joe By Biden's border fiasco left thousands of migrants children at the mercy of cartel violence and human traffickers.
Speaker 4: For her, specifically on the Barack Obama thing, I think she'd have been like nine years old or something.
Speaker 1: But that's a fair defense.
Speaker 3: Gomez claimed that Trump is targeting her people doesn't even make sense. Mexican nationals have been a minority of illegal border crossing since twenty seventeen, and she was born in Texas, and if she were concerned about attacks against her people, she'd be crying over the murder of Joscelyn Nungar, a twelve year old Houston girl who was sexually assaulted and killed by illegal immigrants from Venezuela. But that is Those are good solid arguments. But if you're talking about an always at risk of cracking up, mentally troubled Hollywood starlet, it's not about logic anyway.
Speaker 1: But this is the part I found really interesting.
Speaker 3: Her teams, her tears, he writes, seem less like heartfelt concern, more like calculated form of damage control. After her latest film, Cartel Cabaret Amelia Perez, crashed and burns spectacularly in Mexico last weekend credit where it's due Gomez, the ever savvy self marketer, knows exactly how to spin a debacle to a cause celeb It bombed so badly in Mexico, the new movie about a sex changing cartel boss who becomes a crusader for feminist rights, if you can believe that.
Speaker 4: But this is the movie that's up for all the oscars. Yes, but that didn't like it in Mexico.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, they laughed at it during the dramatic scenes. It made something like seventy four thousand dollars. It's lost all sorts of money. It's been blasted by all the critics, all the popular the like the people's polls in Mexico. Her Spanish is being mocked constantly because you're not a native Spanish speaker.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: And the Mexican people hate this movie. They just couldn't hate it more.
Speaker 4: And it's nominated for more Oscars than any other movie, which bringing nice life exactly, which brings me my favorite part Amelia Perez and the Curse of Oscar bait by River Page. And I hadn't known a lot of this stuff because Hollywood isn't talking about it, and nobody's seen this gd movie, so there's nobody to tell you about it. First off, I was predicting last week that the Oscar ceremony might be so bad. I watch it in that they just fawn all over themselves about how great they are for nominating this trans.
Speaker 1: Movie and giving an awards. I mean, it'll be a night of a revulsion for me.
Speaker 3: This may be the Oscar baitiist movie of all time. River writes. The last week they nominated. They hit Emelia Perez with thirteen total Oscar nominations, a French produced Spanish language musical about a transgender Mexican drug lord and her underappreciated girl boss defense attorney. The film has already lost tens of millions of dollars. It's what people call well Oscar baits sort of film that's made seemingly for the express purpose purchase, I'm sorry, purpose of catching the attention of the members of the Academy.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Then he goes through the list of some of the Best Picture winners. Think of twenty sixteen's Moonlight, a tragedy about a poor gay drug dealer that grows sixty five million. It beat La La Land, which grows five hundred and nine million. Or think of No Mad Land, which won Best Picture in twenty twenty, follows a homeless widow travels the country in a van after losing your job in the Great Recession. I didn't remember the titles of those movies, much less what they were about. The taste of the Academy are so predictable that they've been delightfully parodied, most succictly, perhaps in an episode of American Dad, the cartoon in which Roger the Alien takes on the supervillain persona and produces a film called Oscar Gold about an intellectually disabled Jewish alcoholic whose puppy dies of cancer while he's hiding in an attic during the Holocaust.
Speaker 1: The intended to make viewers cry themselves to death.
Speaker 4: And your best would be if you gained forty pounds for the role, yeah, or lost it or lost it exactly.
Speaker 1: It just can't be your normal weight. That's the one.
Speaker 3: Late Night with Seth Myers did a similar parody in twenty seventeen, producing a trailer for a fictional film simply called Oscar Bait, featuring quote racial tension, latent homosexuality, the French language, and dialogue that feels sort of profound. All right, So anyway, this Amelia Perez wasn't good enough trans representation for the professional schools or blah blah blah. They also I'm sorry he gets off on a tangent there.
Speaker 1: That's silly.
Speaker 2: So this.
Speaker 3: Musical about a cartel boss who decides to transition to a woman.
Speaker 1: And has a girl boss defense lawyer that helps him become a sayr for women's rights.
Speaker 3: I mean, if that's not oscar bait, what is god it's that would be hard to watch it, but you add in it to musical, it's also an big musical Jack Clip eleven.
Speaker 1: Michael, that was very.
Speaker 9: Nice to meet you.
Speaker 1: I'd like to know about sex change of ratio.
Speaker 9: See I see, I see no to women a woman, two men men two women from penis too vagianta.
Speaker 1: Yes for you?
Speaker 6: For me?
Speaker 1: What would you like to know about it?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 1: I want to know it all. What is the protocol that techniques under risks? How many operations?
Speaker 3: How much do you need?
Speaker 9: Mammo blastic yes, especial blessing yes, Preen no blessing yes, lavinod blasty yes, Marmo brassy especially no blast, Pino Blassis deserving.
Speaker 3: As first of apparently impossible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't believe that's real.
Speaker 4: And it sounds like when we do our bit where we're like singing things and making up words on the spot. I mean, it sounds like I'm gonna go get coffee now, Michael. How much time do I have?
Speaker 1: Do I have time to stop by the bathroomball so or should I just get coffee? I mean, it sounds like they're just making it up to half a song.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 3: So Amelia Perez, which currently has a twenty four percent on the popcorn meter on Rotten Tomatoes.
Speaker 1: Not even Mexicans like it.
Speaker 3: When the film hit theater south of the border, there were so many refront requests a government consumer protection agency had to become involved.
Speaker 4: God, those people are so pretentious. So those Oscar, the Academy, whoever they are, the people that vote. They feel so good about themselves nominating a trans movie. Oh aren't we fantastic? See trans is hot right now? So we nominated a trans movie, and trust I'll take it in the face of Trump, right, yeah, exactly, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So in very much the same way Joe Biden is. This is the best version. He's sharp as hell, he's ready to go. You can't keep up with them behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: How that broke the mainstream media and to a large extent, Hollywood. I think this is going to finish the job. It is so nakedly, stupidly Oscar bait and such a terrible movie. I hope been nominated for thirteen Oscar nominations.
Speaker 1: This is the end. Yeah, and I wonder if it wins.
Speaker 4: A bunch of them and I hope that the Hollywood crowd hasn't caught onto this and they do their usual thing where they go up there when they win their awards and they just talk about how fantamic I would like to dedicate this to the brave trans community. And I mean, just really go over the top with it. Do it all, Do it, Hollywood, I dare you.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't wait.
Speaker 4: The only thing that will save them is that nobody's gonna watch. I mean, the ratings are so low for the Oscars at this point. It's not like ten years ago where fifty million people would do.
Speaker 1: Now they need Will Smith to come back and slap somebody. Yeah, the rematch.
Speaker 3: Oh, here's the deal though, much like Senile Biden didn't require you to be a news junkie to get the the uh you know, the overall dynamics of the thing, the mockery, which is going to follow a movie which nobody sees, those who see it don't like it, tanked in Mexico, the object of ridicule winning all those Oscars, this is it. This is the Cootie Gras, the death knell for Hollywood, and I celebrate it.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a break now we're out of time.
Speaker 4: You could text us four one five KFTC read the clock, Read the clock. Speaking of ratings, we were just talking about how the Oscar ratings think what they used to be. It used to be the second most watch show in America by a lot, behind only the super Bowl, and now it's dropped off and it's just another show.
Speaker 1: But the super Bowl is still a really big deal to that.
Speaker 4: Chiefs Bills on Sunday had almost fifty eight million viewers.
Speaker 1: Wow, is a big number.
Speaker 4: And I just thought it was interesting because I was talking yesterday about as a Chiefs fan, I realized how hated the Chiefs are now.
Speaker 1: But that's always the case with the dynasties.
Speaker 4: People claim they hate the same old team all the time, but way more people watch when it's.
Speaker 1: The same old team or teams.
Speaker 4: When it is the Chiefs, the Lakers, of Patriots, the Bulls, the whoever, way more people watch then, So I want so many different I'm sick of this and then you get you know, Colts Chargers and a tenth as many people tune in.
Speaker 1: S's just a fact as a TV show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there are a hundred examples of it in pop culture it's it's a game of stars. James Bond movies get made over and over again. Different dude, differ, diferent characteristics, different adventures, some commonality.
Speaker 1: But it's the brand.
Speaker 3: It's a big name, it's a big villain. You don't have unknown superheroes fighting against unknown villains these days. It'd probably be more interesting if you did. But the chiefs are brand there. They're the you know, the big villain that's Luthor.
Speaker 4: That's a huge number for an AFC Championship game, and especially in the modern world where's so many other things to watch. Want to get this on. They think they've answered the drone question. Remember that drones over New Jersey?
Speaker 1: What was going on?
Speaker 4: Carolyn Levitt, who's Trump's press secretary, you'll get to know her name.
Speaker 1: She did her first thing yesterday and this is what she said.
Speaker 10: And before I turned to questions, I do have news directly from the President of the United States that was just shared with me in the Oval Office from President Trump directly an update on the New Jersey drones. After research and study, the drones that were flying over New Jersey and large numbers were authorized to be flown by the FAA for research and various other reasons. Many of these drones were also hobbyists, recreational and private individuals that enjoy flying jones in meantime, in time, it got worse due to curiosity.
Speaker 1: This was not the enemy shaha. The people of New Jersey feeling about this.
Speaker 6: After more than two months of frustration and concern during the Biden administration, several residents in New Jersey tell Fox News tonight that they're grateful to President Donald Trump for following through on his promise and explaining, at least to some extent, what was going on with the mysterious drones over New Jersey for the past two months.
Speaker 4: So the FAA had authorized some research drones, why didn't we get told that right off the bat?
Speaker 1: As he might know, I.
Speaker 3: Would just guess the hugeness and unresponsiveness of bureaucracies.
Speaker 1: Well that's pretty weak.
Speaker 4: Remember when the governor of New Jersey said, it's our highest priority as the governor of his state, your highes priorities to figure out what the drunes were. And you couldn't get a call back saying, oh, yeah, it's some research stuff. Well yeah, we all know all about it. Why what plus a handful of hobbyists. It's fine, don't worry about it. Still find it disturbing on some level, and not because I think the drones or space aliens or anything, just the just the messiness of bureaucracy and answering questions, and part of it just what.
Speaker 1: RFK Junior already said, some interesting things. We'll have that for you in an hour three Armstrong and Getty