Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty Armstrong and Getty and he arms range live from studio c Hey Sing Hey, dym dimly lit, room deep with them, the Bowels, the Armstrong and Getty Communications Compound. And today we're under the tutelage of our general I'm sorry, we're toiling under the title of our show. Life expectancy for Ron's leaders declines from seventy six years to three days. Or Lincoln was right and we're in trouble. Lincoln was right, and we're in trouble. The House divided against itself cannot stand. Oh boy, heavy man, that's a little too heavy for Saint Patrick's day. Don't you think it's a culture, not a costume. It almost snuck up on me as I don't have little kids anymore, just like I don't know. I came across it this morning. Holy crap. Do I even own a green shirt anymore? I don't know if I do. So I found one of those marginally green kind of army green. Yeah, Michael and Katie didn't believe me, But I am accidentally wearing this flame quarter zip. Yeah, that's just a coincidence. Was that this morning in the kitchen it was on the chair. I was like, oh, yeah, that's perfect. Grab it like the classic Saint Patrick's day green color or what is it? Katie? It's the luck of the Irish. It is the luck of the Irish. So Katie's wearing a green shirt on what's your say? Mine says, most likely to start the Shenanigans. That's great, that's fantastic. And then Michael, because you hate the Irish for some reason, you didn't wear anyhing. Yeah, no Irish. I had no idea was Saint Patrick's stane until I found out this morning, because you hate the Irish. No, it just didn't occur to me. Kids, Okay, should we get back on the potato plantations? Yeah whatever. I'm a little vague on the history or what you catch the boat back? You know, right exactly? No dogs or irishmen welcome in Michael's world? Right? Wow. Hate. This is what we're saying here, folks, is hate anti irishry. All right, I'll listen to you too today. Where does this where does this rank on our stupidest holidays? I'm using my finger. Oh, it's way up there, way up there, way upward at the top as it is. Is there what percentage? And I'm serious now of consideration of Irish culture and history, is there in the average Saint Patrick's Day gathering? Zero? Zero is the negative? That would be the would be the answer? Right? Uh? Yeah? And then I remember, I don't know if you know this, Katie, maybe you do, maybe this happened when you were a kid. But somewhere between my youth, when Saint Patrick's Day was not really a thing at home for me or any of my friends, and then when my kids were little, another make believe person was invented. So because I had to do Santa Claus as a parent, and I did the Easter Bunny, I didn't know I had to do Leprechauns until I had kids and found out everybody else's kids were doing this. So in Saint Patrick's Day, I'd have to stay up just like Christmas and Easter and do all this different stuff and the sprinkle green, sparkly stuff around the toilet. But yeah, I swear this is only you. No, no, no, nobody else. Every everybody I know did that. No they didn't, Yes they did. I know did that pete in your toilet? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have friends that have the little leprechauns and they put the green feet footprints out and the little pile of golden corn.
Speaker 1: But nobody has like reindeer first scattered around their toilet. Look Santa took a crap. Kids that sense forverse, Look Santa took a crap. I mean, if you want to have the leprecaun like heat cookies or something that's.
Speaker 2: Great, you should put some food die in the toilet, make it look like green pea perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yes, yea, And I took that from a friend. I didn't. I didn't even brilliant. Oh my god, the leprechaun. Oh and then you build a leprechaun trap, you know, box with something on a stick. You can enslave him great. Yeah, just like the Irish people share cropping for the Brits.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Every year I was hoping would actually catch a leprechaun that could make it do my laundry or something. They always got away. Wow. White privilege is the ugly face of white privilege. But when I found out there was a third magical beast that I had to bow down to because a parent I was surprised because I didn't know anything ab that, because he don't have enough to do, right exactly, creating some sort of fantasy theme park for seasonal gremlins. Well it looks seasonalins Well, it looked really cool, and the kids were always just thrilled. They'd see the little footpints to the house and then oh my god, he peed in the toilet and there's green glitter because apparently they urinate glitter. I don't know how their kidneys work. Wow, no kidding, I don't know the kidneys of a leper gun works. And uh, and then all of stuff. But the cleanup was the hardest of any of the holidays. It took me like hours to clean up. Oh goodness, you don't need that. Plus you used permanent paint, which was a problem I didn't take ahead. Yeah, none of that happened when I was a kid.
Speaker 3: This is all.
Speaker 1: It was invented somewhere in between. And I know, yeah, and maybe it's regional. I have no idea. All I know is everybody, all the parents in my kids' classes, did that. I couldn't have my kids going to school. My parents don't do anything fun. Okay, schools, maybe teach the kids to read. Oh man, I feel like we got to start the show officially so that we can say something at least about the headlines of the day, which there are many. It was quite a day in the Middle East overnight. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this it is? How did it already get to be Tuesday March seventeenth, traditionally known as Saint Patrick's Day, the year twenty twenty six. We're armstrong and getting and we approve of this program. Let's be in then officially, according to FCC rules and regulations, here we go at mark. He welcomes the leader of Ireland to the White House to mark Saint Patrick's Day. In addition to a special lunch up on Capitol Hill for Ireland, the President will be presented with a bowl of shamrocks. The White House going all in on this holiday. We'll see if the President brings out his green time. Oh boy, here this is a country at war. Yes, I thought that last night when I was watching the news, I realized this is a big winter storm. But man, it's wintertime and there are winters, and we are at war, and no telling what direction it's going to go straight. H Hord Moves has closed down more or less. It seems like the lead story to me over a snowstorm in the winter. But what do I know. Maybe they're just judging the fact that most people weren't paying attention before it started and since it started, or still like eh, I have no interest. I don't know. I think there may be back to the house divided theme. There may be a bit of an uncertainty as to how to report it among the mindless lemmings of the media, because as you and others have observed, it seems to be entirely negative or entirely positive that it's as if the DNC and the RNC we're running all of the coverage, And so if you're trying to run even close to a serious news program and just report on the fact, and you are a lemming, it's got to be hard for them to know you know, how to report it exactly. I was watching MSNBC a little this morning, and their news coverage is as if we all have agreed already that this is a disaster. It was a terrible idea. It's everybody recognizes it from a start, that has been a disaster. And a terrible idea, and now what do we do about it, which I'm positive is not the case, certainly not no, and then not pointing out any of the possible drawbacks really on Fox, so you don't have much in between. Israel says they killed a couple of top leaders for Iran overnight, and Iran continues to attack their neighbors and our embassy in Iraq and lots of different places. And then to me and I don't know if this is significant or not pretty major attack on Afghanistan by Pakistan overnight because they are at war. That killed quite a few people, and I don't know how much Afghanistan's ability is to weigh war. They eventually drove us out of the country, but packstands a serious country with nuclear weapons and everything like that. So that separate war with Russia at war with Ukraine, and then all like eleven different countries involved in a war around Iran seems like a lot of war. Yeah. Absolutely, the war inside the country is the one that's really got my attention. We had been saying for years, Well, Jack would often ask do you think we can ever get any sort of national unity again? And the answer was always, well, maybe some sort of cataclysm like a major war or a pandemic. While we tried the pandemic no good. In fact, it made it worse. And now, apparently partly because of the way information flows in the modern world, and probably entirely for that reason, people are so siloed they just again get nothing but spin for their news, and so the perceptions of the world are so wildly different. I don't know how we come together. That's always worth three. It's not the fault of people necessarily, unless you take the time to really reach out there to different sources for news to try to figure out what's going on, like it's a homework assignment. If you just kind of follow the news that through the algorithm that gets sent to you, you know you're going to believe what you're being fed. And how would you believe anything else? Why would you? Right? And you can't guarantee people are going to take the time to seek out all kinds of alternate sources on every story to see what actually happened. I don't know that's going to work out now. I'm reminded in a way of certain things I believed going into college many many years ago, and I believe them firmly because I'd heard them repeated many, many times and really heard no dissent. And then I ran into a couple of professors who were well, for one thing, constitutional conservatives, who said, no, that's actually not true. This is and here's why. And it took honestly five minutes to completely change my mind because it was so clearly true. But if you'd ever challenged those ideas, how are you going to change them? We're in an odd spot. Yeah, And so there's a poll that came out yesterday Americans views toward Israel while has Israel taken a hit in terms of its support in the United States across every age group over the last few years, and that's going to be a long term problem for them and for our ability to support them, I think. So we got a lot of that stuff, We got all kinds of things to talk about, and Katie's headlines on the way, I hope you can stay here. So looking up at the TV, and you got some women up there doing that Irish dancing thing, getting ready to do that at some parade or something. Remember when Irish dancing was all the rage. That was fun for a couple of years Michael Flatley. He was the Lord of the Lord of the Dance, the Riverdance. Yes, the Lord. That was a big deal for a while. For some reason, it just caught on and then I went away. Ye, well, as happened. What's hot now? Spanish dancing? It's Lamenco. Nobody knows. I don't know. Let's figure out who's reporting what. It's lead's story with Katie Green, Katie Oh, the lead on all the alphabet networks.
Speaker 2: ABC Israel says Iran security chief killed in overnight attack. NBC The Iran War throws Trump's China trip into doubt.
Speaker 1: That Beijing doesn't seem to mind.
Speaker 2: Waiting, and CNN US race to counter Iranian drones echoes response to roadside bombs in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Speaker 1: That's all I ran. More right, that's fine. Yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 2: New York Post cops bust anti Semitic thugs who attacked Jewish diners at Posh San Jose restaurant.
Speaker 1: Yes, we will name names and give you all the details coming up. They found the three young brutal would be terrorists. They turned themselves in. Oh really, I don't know that story. I want to hear it from the.
Speaker 2: Guardian captain of Iranian woman's football team leaves Australia after initially accepting offer of asylum.
Speaker 1: Quote. Family members are missing. How about that? So most of the Iranian soccer women that originally we're going to stay in Australia have decided to go back because their families have disappeared. Wow, that is quite the story that you give. Virtually all of them. They are just one or two left. I thank you, you know, I heard somebody point this out. How was there nobody at the oscars that said anything about that or the plight of Iranian women at all? How would seem to be siding with Trump so they can't do it? We have audio of young women saying, oh, a woman is much better off in ran than in America. That's how crazy we've gotten. Wow.
Speaker 2: From the New York Times, Trump says he will have the honor of taking cub But.
Speaker 1: Trump has been saying some odd things lately. I think the old man a loss of filter syndrome is kicking in, and he's never had much of a filter at a lot of my favorite thinkers seem to think that's clearly on his list. It was Venezuela, Iran Cuba, but Iran could be keeping him busy for quite a while. From the Wall Street Journal.
Speaker 2: America now has more spas and gyms than stores selling actual stuff.
Speaker 1: First time ever, that makes sense. I don't know how working services than goods. I was talking about something about this the other day. Something I ordered and got there, got it in like three hours. I don't know how brick and mortars survive at all, and I feel bad about that. I have friends who own brick and mortars. But this is so easy to order stuff and get it fast, and often it's cheaper. I thought this was interesting.
Speaker 2: From the Washington Post, a Times of Israel reporter says online gamblers pressured him to change his story about an Iranian missile.
Speaker 1: Strike so they could win a payout. Oh boy, And I have an article I've been sitting on for a few days about how intelligence services are looking at those online betting platforms and seeing, for instance, oh hey, there was just a big bet that the US would attack something or whatever. I'll bet an insider knows it. So they're minding them for intelligence. That's interest because the people are ready to make money on their knowledge.
Speaker 2: From the New York Post, I used to be a happy drunk. O zempic made me a sad one and the hangovers are horrendous.
Speaker 1: Oh, change your relationship with alcohol. I'll be darned. I've heard this from a couple of friends who.
Speaker 4: Are on it.
Speaker 1: Know what, the hangovers the worse.
Speaker 2: The hangovers are worse, and it has completely killed their desire to even have a drink like with dinner.
Speaker 1: Which a lot of people think is a positive right. You know, it depends how you look at it.
Speaker 2: Study fines your brain believes the crowd. Why reading bad reviews can make painful experiences feel.
Speaker 1: Even worse fascinating and not surprising. Yeah, the information you get if you hear a bad review of something, it's really hard to not have that have an effect on things or positive either way.
Speaker 2: And finally, the Babylon Bee, Bill Clinton selflessly volunteers to help short staffed TSA.
Speaker 1: With pat downs. Ess what come? I was really reaching? It was really reaching. Wow, there are about fifty eight thousand plus TSA people, fifty thousand plus. A couple hundred quit the other day, so that's a big story. But ten percent stayed home on Sunday. That's a big number.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: This is tried and true to the point of being worn out. But can you imagine if the Republicans were running a partial shut down refusing to fund the TSA and the they are department. According to every news channel I watched today, goodness sakes. So it's just depends on your point of view. We got so much more news of the day to get to and try to explain. I hope you can stay here. Are strong and getty.
Speaker 4: Like the United States and Israel, we want to see an end to Iran's nuclear and missile programs, but we will not take part in this war. We have said this from day one. That remains the position of the federal government. This also means that as long as the war continues, we will not participate in ensuring freedom of navigation in the straight of hor moves by military means.
Speaker 1: We will not be drawn into the wider war. We cannot allow the war in the Gulf to turn into a windfall for Putin. Well, there's Germany and Great Britain saying we're not in on helping at all with this war. She's a heck of a thing. Obviously, made no effort to lay any groundwork where they would be on our side. He's antagonized antagonized people over a lot of ridiculous things over the last however, many months he's been president. As the Wall Street Journal editorial board put it, good thing the President hasn't antagonized allies with tariffs. There are threats to invade Greenland. This is a reminder that treating allies well as wise, so they are more likely to help when you really need them. Well, do you think that has anything to do with it?
Speaker 4: You do.
Speaker 1: It might not be the deciding factor, but it's absolutely a factor. Now, if you're talking about ker I'd rather have a brick in a rope Starmer. That's a different case than Germany. Okay, the Labor Party and is just so weak. Let's hear a little of Trump's response to these European allies using my finger quotes that aren't going to help us and our in.
Speaker 5: President Trump is blasting some key US allies for refusing to answer his new call for help in reopening the critical Strait of hor moves. The President claimed the UK was unwilling to help in the beginning. President Trump said today the UK is now offering aircraft carriers, but that he told them it's too late.
Speaker 3: He said, we're going to send over two aircraft carriers. I said, I don't want them anymore. I don't want them after we win. I want them before week. So I don't need your aircraft carriers after we've already won.
Speaker 5: The British Prime Minister says the concern is a wider war and Germany is refusing to send help for the Strait of Horn moves, saying quote, it's.
Speaker 3: Not our war.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And we can play some clips of Trump later, because he said a lot of things yesterday, like we don't need anybody. We don't need anybody. We're the most powerful military in the world. We don't need you. I always thought this would happen. We're there for you for all these That's why I hate NATO. We're here for you all these years. We got troops in your country, and now we need you and you won't help. We don't need you anyway, so screw you. He didn't say to screw you apart, but that was the tone. On the same day, he said, numerous countries have told me they're on their way. We're going to have an international coalition of free up the Straits of Her Moves that ended up, I guess being what I said yesterday. It was the salesman presumptive clothes, which sometimes works. It doesn't work on me. I hate the presumptive clothes. But he was hoping that these countries think, well, he's already said we were, so I guess we better. You know, I'm not made for these times, Jack, because this discussion, it's a great one, interesting one, but it deserves full sentences, paragraphs of discussion and not shouting slogans back and forth. I mean, for instance, I'll say this if we were doing a talk show in Germany. First of all, we'd be speaking in German. Secondly, we'd be saying, so, you hit us with like these insane tariffs, jerk us back and forth, insult us, and then start a war without even informing us, And now you're a little bogged down the strait of horm moves. And if we don't come run and we're the bad guys. What's the matter with this guy? Okay, we would be saying that. On the other hand, it's mighty convenient because now Europe has an excuse to do what they always do, which is very very little in protecting their own economic and security interests, because the straits of horror moves are incredibly important for everyone, more for them than for us. Correct, we don't need anybody's help to have enough oil. We could produce all the oil we need in our own country if we wanted to. They can't at all. Uh yeah, it is once again a very convenient situation where they can feel like because the United States is, as Trump said, the most powerful mili the world, we will get that straight back open one way or the other, and they will benefit from it without having to do anything, which is the way it often works for your European countries. If I was a German politician, and keep in mind their leaders are politicians, right, So I'm a German politician, I'm thinking, all right, what are a couple of different scenarios. And one we go in there and we help them out, and we get a handful of our guys killed, and you know, we're only kind of sort of helping because the US has such an enormous and mighty military, including the Navy. Or we sit back, we scribble a little bit, we offer you a moral support or something like that. The strait gets opened up again. I guess the prices drop again, We're fine. That looks pretty attractive to me as a cowardly German politician. Friends, I wish I knew how much this stuff actually mattered to the politicians and to the public. Did it land with the public when Trump made various comments about our NATO allies didn't help us at all in Afghanistan and Iraq when they lost you know, significant numbers of soldiers and help against in those wars. Yeah, oh, what's and what's the deal with the British aircraft carriers? Now He's like, no, we don't want them now, but we've got the whole straits of her. Most things still going on. I don't know. More firepower looks helpful from where I send. Maybe we had to talk to Mike Lyons or somebody. It sounds like the sort of childish reaction I might have if I was really angry and wish I hadn't said it. Yeah, but heard it this because it doesn't actually make sense. Yeah, that's what it looks like to me. I don't know. Dang, yeah, that is that is something. Though, this is a this is a moment. Germany is a big deal. They're the most they're the richest, most powerful, country in the EU by quite a bit, and them saying this is your war. Yeah, we're not helping with this at all. Okay, when Iran has been an evil presence on the planet now going on a half century, disrupting trade, constantly threatening to close the Straits of Ormus, exporting terrorism, and he pressing its own slaughtering its own people in the streets. If they were rats, people would say, isn't there a can't you be better in your treatment of rats? I mean unspeakable evil, And to get rid of them or reduce them to a tenth of their power is beyond question, a great and good thing to do. There's not even a debate. How it's being implemented is a little rocky at times, but let's not lose sight of the main principle here, which, of course our lefty media is pretending isn't true. And they're actually getting beat up pretty good for it now, at least some of them are, And I'm glad to see that because the coverage has been ridiculous from Wall Street journal. Trump is pressuring al to help reopen the Strait of hor move and as we've just been talking about so far, most of them aren't biting. Germany has rejected taking part, while Japan and Australia have indicated they're unlikely to send vessels to help Britain. France said they are assessing possible action, but haven't committed to doing anything before fighting halts all our close allies. Yeah, this is not our war. We did not start it, as you just heard. Let me scroll up for some good news. We need some good news. This is from the Washington Post kind of on the war. Overall, Iran's remaining decision makers are confused, paranoid, and having difficulty communicating with one another, I'll bet, said one Western security source, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss intelligent assessments. I can't even imagine how they're functioning in Iran. I think paranoid's the wrong word because their fears are one hundred percent valid, So fearful, I think is better word. Yeah, you're not paranoid when you got the world's mightiest military blasting the hell out of you every single day, chopping bombs on your head. Yeah. The head guy in Iran what everybody thinks, not weird Beer Junior. But the other head guy in Iran whose name I have around here somewhere just got snuffed overnight, or so it would seem the top the Iranian security official Ali Larijani. As I've said several times, I think the conversation of we have no idea is they've still haven't explained why we're doing this. Yes they have. I think it's obvious why we're doing it. I don't understand that narrative. On the other hand, the question of how is this going to end? How is this going to end? What is going to what is the ending going to be? There are a handful of different possibility. What do you think the most likely scenario of how this ends? Oh goodness wow. With the remnants of the regime so weakened, they cut a deal that is acceptable Venezuela style, and then they opened but they let the straight of horor moves open back up again, and we declared victory and get out. Well some of that. I think we maintain a significant presence in the area, so that if they renag on the deal, we hammer them, and that the agreement is we're going to stop killing the hell outIo for now. You better behave we're watching. And that doesn't mean Israel would stop no, not necessarily. They might think, hey, we got free reign to drop any bomb any we want, anywhere we want in our own and they can't stop us, So let's just keep going. Although for what purpose? I mean, if they've got the regime so reduced that it hardly exists anymore. I don't know. That's where Because I got a no military background, I don't know anything about this. We've hit ten thousand targets or something like that. Are there endless targets? Do you run out of things to hit? I don't know a lot of it's hidden, right, So I also keep hearing about how AI is factoring into a lot of what we're doing. I wish I knew more about that. Is that like significant AI? Or is it just I mean, because really, I mean if I use a calculator to come up with a number, that's kind of using AI. So is it significant AI or is it just kind of basic AI? I don't really know, right right, like crazy advanced? Or is it? Hey, chat GPT, what are the thirtieth through fiftieth sized cities in Iran? Uh huh? Now we'll bomb those right now? I don't know. But as you're talking about a divided, a house divided against itself must fall. The media coverage presenting this war as if it's clearly a disaster has been from the get go. I wonder where that's going to land. With the poll numbers, the last poll numbers we had to end last week, I guess they'd gone up. People's support for the war had gone up since it started, which was a little little bit of a surprise to me. I don't know how long that will last. If you've got relentless coverage of how this is going badly and it's clearly a disaster, which it's not, to my mind, going badly, and it's absolutetely not clearly a disaster. The straight uh hoorm moose thing is a problem. But we are only two weeks into this thing. In a couple of days. It's a very short period of time for a war to accomplish something of great historical importance. Yes, final note, fans of Irony, the senior Iranian leader I just mentioned to Ali Lara Johnny the security chief who have played a big factor in machine gunning tens of thousands of his countrymen who hate him and are trying to escape their God forsaken country. He had warned President Trump last week to quote, watch out for yourself lest you be eliminated. He's the guy who said that, hey, you got a bomb dropped on his head overnight, So goodbye. Now he's in his beard is in heaven along with the rest of him, or wherever he well, I doubt it's heaven. How about that story about the soccer team. Those players are going back because their families have been abducted. That what happened, Well, in a couple instances, their families have disappeared and ran got word to them. So the soccer players have decided to having accepted asylum there go back, Yeah, to try to save their families. And the report I was reading last night from an Iranian journalist said, these people, these women are going to be tortured and murdered. That is what's going to happen to them when they get back. That's a terrible story. Yeah, they've been offered amnesty for their sins, but there are so many examples in Iran history where that offer is made and oh you end up at the end of a crane. That's a tough call, man, That has to be a tough one. Because your family might be thinking, no, stay there. This place sucks. It's always sucked. It's going to suck when you get back. You stay there and live your life. And I mean that's a tough one as a parent. I don't know. And why's it doesn't get more sympathy with like the college campus is the you know, the Hollywood Oscar crowd or whatever. It seems like such a sympathetic story. That's how twisted they are over Trump. Yeah. Man, that's a bad one. But I'll bet we're gonna hear. I bet we're gonna hear about that when they get back, or they'll just disappear and never be heard from again. We've got a mail bag on the way, stay tuned. Good music on our broadcast. It's all Irish bands because of Saint Patrick's day. So you're honoring everything that Saint Patrick did for our country in the founding signer of the Declaration of Independence exactly and won the Battle of Bunker Hill, Patruck Ole Patrickmann and mail bag, I'm sorry, freedom loving Quote of the day. Continuing our series on war, A couple of contrasting thoughts here. First of all, John Randolph, the surest way to prevent war is not to fear it, very similar to George Washington saying the best way to prevent wars to prepare for it. Then you got Percy biciuses is Shelley the great poet man has no right to kill his brother. It is no excuse that he does so in uniform. He only adds the infamy of servitude to the crime of murder. And I have a collection of those various poets and thinkers of beautiful thoughts about how war is unjust and terrible, and it is absolutely terrible. The problem is, Percy, what if the guy next door decides to come and kill you, what are you gonna do? Write him some nice poetry. No, you gotta kill him back. That's why I value our poets and dreamers, but they can't be in charge. Mail bag, drop us note mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com, JT and Livermore. I seriously don't get what's going on here, he says. I rejected david ignacious premise that Iran has survived America's artist punch. How can an educated man say Aaron has survived anything, let alone our hardest punch. First off, I don't know how to define exactly what the hardest punch would be, but I know enough that it would include completely wiping out around single most important economic engine oil. Trump hasn't touched the oil producing segments of the economy, but he can easily wipe out carg islands, oil process and capability, along with every tanker, port, pipelines, and even the fields themselves. He hasn't done that, But even that wouldn't be America's hardest punch because it leaves out all the other infrastructure elements communications, power, water, roads, bridges that could be damaged, but it have been largely left alone. A real reporter would have pointed this out from the beginning. A real report would have included the fact that the leadership in Iran seems oblivious to the fact that Trump hasn't even started playing hardball yet, let alone has he delivered his hardest punch. God, you can't hate the media enough. I think it's the hardest punch that we're going to be willing to throw because we don't want to destroy the In theory, we'd like the people to rise up and take over the country and still have, you know, to produce and bridges and all kinds of infrastructure. We destroy all that, then we might be in a you broke it, you own it situation. I don't know if we can destroy their infrastructure and then say bye, yeah, well we could, but it certainly wouldn't earn us many friends. And the point is not to have enemies in that part of the world, which actually is going in a great direction. We're down to a minute. Good lord, all right, we'll stick with this topic. 'ron from Chicago. Guys, you brought this up on the show today. Why Trump's doing what he's doing, Read the art of the deal. This has been his modus operandi for fifty years. I was actually going to say, when we were talking about the Allies cooperation or lack thereof, that, he's probably expecting Germany to say, oh, right, you need our help. We need you to knock down the tariffs and buy more Mercedes Benzes, and Trump would go, Okay, that's fine. He's not about friends, He's about transactions, and so yeah, maybe you're right. Ron and Bremmer made the point last night that the Supreme Court taking away Trump's tariff power hurt him a lot, because you know that that's what he would have done with for instance, Germany and Great Britain yesterday when they were talking about how they want help us with the war. He would have slapped him with tariffs over that. You know he would have, But he doesn't have that power anymore. We got a lot more to go. If you missed a second, Mae, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty