Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center.
Speaker 2: Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty, I'm.
Speaker 3: Strong and get en. He Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 4: Liberal women won't be friends with won't date a conservative man. It's not good for our society if you've replaced religion with politics, and we're becoming a post racial society, which is a good thing, but it's being replaced with this diploma divide where you have again, it's like arrogant, condescending group that says if you don't vote the way.
Speaker 2: We do, you're a fascist. You're hitler. You're hitler.
Speaker 5: Like I keep I've been saying this for years. You can hate Trump, you can't hate everybody likes him. It's half the country and they're not all bad people's politics. Isn't an extension of a person directly like that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's Sarah isgre of The Dispatch on Bill Maher. I didn't see the beginning of Bill Maher. I just read about it, and it said Bill Maher comes out and says, you know, we need to take a look at the way we're doing things to a silent, stunned audience. I don't know if the audience was silent and stund or not, but to that very point, you're a hitler, you're a fascist? Or wherever can I hear? Fifty nine Michael I thought this was pretty funny. I don't know if we'll need the whole clip, but this is from Face the Nation. Margaret Brennan talking to congressperson from California, Rocanna, fifty nine.
Speaker 7: Democrats and the Harr's campaign told them that the fate of democracy itself was at stake. Was that a cynical political tactic or if it's reality, what is the plan now?
Speaker 8: Bill?
Speaker 2: Margaret?
Speaker 8: I think what was at stake is the degradation of American democracy, the courseness of political discourse. She has when we're an idea that you have people who are undocumented, twelve million, who maybe subject to a violation of their rights, the issues about.
Speaker 6: Climate and the reversal on that.
Speaker 8: I've never said that you weren't going to have future elections, And I was never one of these people who said you're not going to have twenty twenty six or twenty twenty eight in one or two years. Donald Trump is going to be a lame duck. But I do think that we need to make sure we stand up for people's rights in this country.
Speaker 6: That's good in our so and that that is a really freaking good question for Margaret Brennan.
Speaker 2: It's surprising, and there should be.
Speaker 6: There's people's feet should be held to the fire on this so they don't say it again on either side. Look, you said that if Trump won, it was the end of democracy. So are you all going to try to pass legislation here in the last seventy days or you know, get a well regulated militia together. I mean, what's your plan based on what you said this is the end of the country or was that just talk? I never said what I meant by.
Speaker 1: Fascism was the degradation of the climate inded twelve million illegals you have, right, Yeah, yeah, okay, I mean Biden included Trump is gonna be in the Oval Office on Wednesday, and they're gonna do that thing that they do every four years.
Speaker 6: Well Trump didn't do it, but they could do that thing where Biden sitting there, Trump sitting there and they're shaking hands and smiling and talking about the peaceful transfer part. You just said the guy was hitler like a couple of weeks ago. If you actually thought he was Hitler, you would be trying to get some generals that would go along with you to arrest him.
Speaker 2: Right, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wish more people were called on that more often, and it would merely be you know, slightly frustrating and mostly amusing, were it not for the fact that, as we were discussing earlier, a certain percentage of folks bought that they believe that rhetoric and are now suffering friendships, ending family relationships, breaking families apart because they believed that the most insane of the rhetoric.
Speaker 6: I wish so somebody would make Oprah speak to it, Oprah who came out and said we want if Trump wins, we may not get to vote ever again. And it turns out Oprah got paid what a million dollars to give that speech, and it is one of the reasons Kamala Harris is so far in debt. So Trump's supporters like Elon doing it because he thought it was good for America, even get paid a dime. In fact, he risked billions of dollars by coming out on the stage with Trump, Oprah and Beyonce all these different people got paid millions to go on stage with Kamala. But anyway, somebody should ask, Oprah, So, if you believe that, what would you like your party to be doing right now again? Organizing militias or stockpiling weapons until you can get across the border because the fascist is about to take over or mass it my migration to Ecuador? Or was that just a bunch of crap to scare people into voting? And if it was, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, especially again because certain people believed it, the young and the impressionable and the soft headed.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, on a fairly similar topic we mentioned last weekend, Kim Strassel of the Wall Street Journal wrote a great piece entitled The Landslide against the Media, and she mentions that among the narratives full of fantasy was the four year press assurance that Joe Biden was sharp as attack. She goes into the details and how any evidence to the contrary was labeled as edited, misleading.
Speaker 2: A cheap fake.
Speaker 1: Thanks for reminding us of that term, Jack. Oh, this stuff, you got to remember it to really be amused by it. But anyway, then it immediately turned to recast miss Harris, a presidential primary loser turned unpopular vice president as a political genius and the obvious savior of the Democratic Party. How that workout got this note from Louis that I think is terrific.
Speaker 2: He like I have just.
Speaker 1: Reread nineteen eighty four or will And one of the main themes of the book is how if there is no objective reality, the only thing that matters is what the party tells you, and you have to believe it, and you have to receive repeat it, or else you will be punished terribly. And he gives a couple of examples through the book, but the main and troubling takeaway from the very end of the book is that you have to find a way to double think where you accept the fact that instead of we're at war with Eurasia and allied with East Asia, well now they flip flop it, the party flip flops it, and you believe it completely in your head, even as you're reminding yourself you have to change.
Speaker 2: So you're aware that.
Speaker 1: You've changed, but you are in complete denial that you've changed. Your perception, your memories, that sort of thing. It's worth anyway, Lewis writes in the transition from Senile Joe to Kamala. Overnight, Kamala was recast as a brilliant, fearless visionary and this was the image presented to the nation from that point on. Since election Day, I've been watching progressives on cable news expressing their deep gratitude for Kamala's leadership, gushing over how she ran a flawless campaign, how impeccably she laid out her platform, how strong and brave she was to take on this near impossible task with only one hundred days to work with. A surprising number of these people literally cried on the air. And the thing is they genuinely remember it that way. Less than four months ago, Democrats were horrified at the prospect of Kamala Hers being their candidate. Yet now, like Winston Smith's neighbors honestly remembering Eurasia as an ally, progressives in the media honestly remember that they've always considered Kamala to be a dazzling intellect.
Speaker 6: Well, and to say it for the fiftieth time, with her own party, she didn't make it to Iowa in twenty nineteen with the most motivated of Democratic voters. They didn't like her enough to even get to the first contest.
Speaker 1: So where did this having come out of the gate like secretariat. So it's not like she wasn't able to gain enough attention or quite enough electricity. No, she came out of the gate like that's the person to watch.
Speaker 6: But you're right, So the interesting part of this is what made it flip in your brain that she was the second coming of Barack Obama and got rejected somehow.
Speaker 1: Speaking of things we've said more than once, the dishonesty and cynicism I can deal with, I know how to deal with that. It's people who are nuts who've actually convinced themselves of this, or who are actually like writing letters to their parents saying I will never speak to you again because you voted for breaking up thirty year friendships over that. That is a level of crazy. I'm not quite sure what to do with or about. I seriously mourn for you people that this has happened to your friends and relatives and all. I would you know what, I ought to offer my services for a very reasonable fee. Hey, baby needs new shoes, you hear me. Let me talk to your relatives. I'll turn them around in ten minutes.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm not going to convince.
Speaker 1: Them to vote for Trump, but I will deprogram them. I'm pretty confident.
Speaker 6: Maybe an outside party could do that. But I was about to say, if your friends come to you and say, oh my god, you voted for Trump, I'm afraid I can't talk to you anymore. I don't think there's anything you could say to them. They're off the rockers.
Speaker 2: That's why my services are somewhat expensive.
Speaker 6: Well, maybe a third party could come in and say, so, what specifically is that you're upset about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, fifteen minute sessions can be five thousand dollars. But to save a friendship, to save a family, folks, that's a bargain rate. Subscribe to my monthly newsletter and I'll give you twenty percent off.
Speaker 6: Anyway, And are there are examples of it happening the other way anywhere in the country or is this a one sided thing?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: There are probably some you know, angry hardcore magaites somewhere out in the hinterlands.
Speaker 2: Who have but I doubt it for the reasons we've discussed.
Speaker 6: I haven't heard of any stories. I've only heard stories on one side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, progressive America, We conservatives We are well aware of your opinions. We hear them every single day from the media and education and entertainment.
Speaker 6: I think that's fine.
Speaker 2: We don't think you're right, but it's fine. It doesn't bother me.
Speaker 6: I think that is the difference. We have to confront that on television and from all our teachers in school, just everybody, our whole lives.
Speaker 2: He just been in the workplace.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you just get used to being surrounded by people that disagree with you. You don't think, oh my god, you're a Democrat. Well I can't speak to you again.
Speaker 1: When a lot of those people who disagree with us are really nice folks, and I'm happy to be friends anyway. I wanted to lead up to this. This is also from the Wall Street Journal, but they mentioned that Trump sat down with Joe Rogan and Drew you know, millions of views on YouTube and Spotify and other platforms. Rogan got a shout out in Trump's victory celebration. But they mentioned what the twenty twenty four presidential race made clear, among other things, is a new media landscape has emerged. Hello and the traditional gatekeepers of political discourse. TV networks and newspapers are shrinking in influence as Americans turn elsewhere for their information, and they mentioned among youngsters it's all about the TikTok and Instagram and stuff like that. Elon Musk takeover of X which absolutely was a wonderful thing for free speech and intelligent discourse. But I wanted to get to this the old stars. I mean, the new media of which we are part thankfully, is great and that's a big story.
Speaker 2: But the old media. I hadn't realized how bad it was.
Speaker 1: The three main cable channels were down thirty two percent since twenty twenty. They lost twenty million people, with CNN losing almost half of its audience since twenty twenty.
Speaker 6: That's amazing. I just saw James Carvell say defund the police were the three stupidest words in the English language. That is why a lot of that has happened. I mean, you're right, you treated things like defund the police and dudes in women's sports and a bunch of things that like nobody agrees with, like they were perfectly reasonable positions.
Speaker 1: I don't want to rush through this. I will explain why defund the police will echo through history, coming.
Speaker 6: Up, history, history, history, history, just like that it's the echoing right there. Yes, much more on the way in text line four one, five, two nine kftc.
Speaker 2: Armstrong Hengetti and here and.
Speaker 5: Here in LA proposition thirty six pass. This was this was the one that said shoplifting, which we'd made just a misdemeanor, is now a felony again. Yeah, yeah, common says.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: People in this town, even liberal LA said, you know what, here's an idea. Instead of locking up the toothpaste, how about we lock up the shoplifters.
Speaker 6: No, you know this glorious applause his liberal audience in Los Angeles. Yeah, dang it. How do we get so far off track sometimes? Or how do we allow a handful of people to drag us so far off track sometimes? I am here to tell you.
Speaker 1: So. He's talking about Prop thirty six in California, the firing of George Gasconne in LA, the awful Pamela Price in the Bay Area. These woke Marxist das George Floyd was the greatest thing that ever happened to the neo Marxists, and if they could create another one somehow they would.
Speaker 2: I believe that to my bones.
Speaker 1: The moral outrage at the scene of the cop kneeling on the guy's neck, and the guy ended up dead. And yes, I'm familiar with the coroner's reports and the drugs and the rest of it, that's not my point.
Speaker 2: Just to go with it.
Speaker 1: That was the moment the neo Marxists said, we can win this.
Speaker 2: Now is the time. And it was the perfect nexus of hardcore.
Speaker 1: Activists who want to overthrow the system through something as looney tunes as defunding the police, for instance, meeting the moral outrage of a lot of like you know, good hearted, fairly naive young people who were so outraged by the death of George Floyd that when people came to them with a definitive, simple solution that would end racism and end brutality and just to bring on, you know, a heavenly new world, they jumped on board.
Speaker 2: And so it was the.
Speaker 1: Energy of the hardcore activists who knew precisely what they were doing, making use of the energy of the masses of people and getting something as crazy as to fund the police, going to the tune to the point that you know, Nike and all sorts of other American corporations all of a sudden went full on woke and we're throwing as many millions of dollars as it took not to be caught up in the wood chipper of if you dare resist us, we will end you, will ruin you. That was the peak of the mountain for them. And you look at defund the police. I mean, nobody thinks that's a good idea at this point. So how come everybody thought it was such a great idea thirty years ago? No, I'm sorry, three fing years ago.
Speaker 6: Come on, it's disturbing on how a really crazy idea that the vast majority of people realizes a crazy idea can end up being something you dare not speak out against.
Speaker 1: I years and years ago heard the expression the voice of reason against the howling mob, and was made to understand, Yeah, you can have the best arguments of the world, but if the mob's whipped up, you don't stand a chance you will be killed. Thanks to the Internet, we have the advent of the global mob or the national mob.
Speaker 6: You shouldn't have been able to lose your career for saying all lives matter, but people did. It's horrifying.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 6: Locks waiting for the snap placement is down.
Speaker 2: Let's just take us blood. That's blood. It's blood.
Speaker 3: That's just They're gonna stay undefeited.
Speaker 6: Has there ever been a worse nine to ohero team than the Kansany Chiefs, who barely win like every game going back to the beginning of the playoffs last year against some.
Speaker 1: Fairly mediocre teams too. As I recall, I haven't had a chance to watch that much, but.
Speaker 6: I've watched a lot, and uh yeah, playing down to their opponent's level, but squeaking it out is their thing.
Speaker 2: That's why they play the games.
Speaker 6: So I was reading Mark Alprin's newsletter today. Now I keep hoping thinking that most of left leaning media, which is, you know, all your mainstream media, has learned some sort of lesson and we're all going to get It'll be better for all of us if we get more straight reporting. But helping writes this today, as for the Democrats dominant media allies, as long as the Washington Post and others are still routinely and blithely writing false stuff like this good luck in your senior year changing course, And I thought, okay, oh, let me click on this article and see what it is. And it turns out the Washington Post is their first line? Is President elect Donald Trump who signaled he would become a dictator on day one? Blah blah blah blah blah. I don't even need to read any more than that.
Speaker 2: Nope, Nope, that's enough. Wow.
Speaker 6: Wow, did you realize that that's not even close to accurate?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: You're opening line, you're opening theory everything. It's completely just what do you believe him? Are you trying to convince other people? What is it?
Speaker 2: Well? Exactly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, never mind winning the argument or what have you. I just I would like to know for my personal you know, satisfaction. Did the person who wrote that line know that they were repeating a falsehood? Or did they do it intentionally? Or are they Winston Smith like? Have they internalized and begun to believe their own lies?
Speaker 6: It's almost got to be that it almost has to be at this point.
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's strange and disturbing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, i'd say so. And I always wonder and stuff like that, Do I am I doing that? And what am I doing that about? Right now? I would love to know that.
Speaker 1: It's our original air names, by the way, strange and disturbing. We're trying to take over for art bell a lot of specters and aliens and hauntings and that sort of stuff.
Speaker 6: Really, the toaster is speaking to you, what is it saying? We'd take lots of calls late at night. So this is from a guy named Corey DeAngelis. He is a got a couple hundred thousand followers on Twitter, and he's a school choice advocate and he's involved in that whole world. He tweeted this out yesterday. A couple of people send it to me and I forgot about it. I'm glad we're getting on Thanks for finding it. Katie Breaking, a California public school teacher, had a melt down in class on election day. Some kid there apparently whipped out their phone and recorded it. He lashed out at a student because you're not gonna be able to hear all this clearly, so let me read this and then we'll play it. He lashed out at a student for wearing a Trump hat, called Christians a bunch of losers for voting for him, called him a child, molista, and rapist, and more so. This is the teacher in the classroom in California.
Speaker 3: Which wama be.
Speaker 9: Trump the rapist Tago Batri freak and seat. Now go take that, he said, securely, that boy who has a Trump Hound, and I'm.
Speaker 6: Not going to I'll fire the hell on me. I'm sorry, I'm sorry beating rape them? And well, I would find that hard to believe if I didn't know for a fact people who have that point of view. Yeah, I mean the the New York Times columnists that I read from last week who, after became clear Trump one went up to his sleeping three year old's crib and held her hand and said, I will, Daddy will protect you against this man. What are you freaking talking about?
Speaker 1: How about all the criminals that the left releases onto the streets, the actual rapist, no kidding, the guy who's many have come across our border uninvited. Yeah, yeah, the guy who's beaten people on the heads and raped people and gotten caught over and over again that they let out the same day.
Speaker 6: Aren't you worried about that person? But so he he says, they're in the public schoolroom there in California. He calls the office. I have somebody here in a Trump hat and I'm not doing this today. I don't care. Fire me. Okay, you're a lunatic. You are crazy. Yeah, And we've talked throughout the show about people we know who've had friendships end, long time close friendships end because the friends found out that they voted for Trump, which can be all kinds of different reasons. You could love the Trump the man and everything he does. You could really dislike Trump and everything he does. But prefer that direction to Kamala Harris for instance.
Speaker 2: Right, sure, of course.
Speaker 1: So my youngest is nearing the finals of her first semester in law school, and she goes through what she's learning with me sometimes, because when you explain something to somebody else, it really helps to you know, set it in your mind. And I'm the perfect foil because I love hearing it. I've got my mind is made for it. I should have been a lawyer. Anyway, we're talking about the ins and outs of certain aspects of law. I won't get into specifics, but I find myself wondering if, for the sake of the argument, some person or group of people, for their own material gain, misled one or more people systematically and intentionally over a long period, and that fraudulent rhetoric those claims caused material damage to that other person's life, emotional and material damage.
Speaker 2: Would that be actionable civilly.
Speaker 6: That's an interesting one.
Speaker 1: That guy loses his career and he realizes he's been brainwashed by the knowingly dishonest and hyperbolic arguments of the last.
Speaker 6: Similar to suing social media for your kid's suicide or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a stretch, but it's not completely out of the realm.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's protected by the First Amendment obviously, but we're not talking about criminal action. We're talking about civil action.
Speaker 6: Well, I it would be good on all sides, because both sides claim the other side is going to end America. But Oprah Winfrey's standing up there last week getting a check for a million dollars to stand up there and say there will never be another election if Trump wins.
Speaker 2: You know that's not true.
Speaker 6: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: If we don't.
Speaker 9: Show up tomorrow, it is entirely possible that we will not have the opportunity to ever cast a ballot again.
Speaker 6: I wonder if she had lawyers to go over that.
Speaker 1: Michael, Michael, you let me down. I really wanted to hear the cash register right afternoon.
Speaker 6: W she had lawyers go over that to make you make sure you put in the entirely possible. Give us a little wiggle room because it's just crap. That's just crap, And a lot of people believe in Oprah and that think that, Well, she wouldn't say that she's being paid to be up there for one thing.
Speaker 1: Wow, you know, I don't worry about the left ending America because.
Speaker 2: Ah, as long as.
Speaker 1: A huge percentage of those of us on the right side of the isle are armed.
Speaker 2: Good luck.
Speaker 6: Right. One of the great trolls ever that Trump said he will bail out Kamala's campaign for being in debt. But if you haven't heard these numbers yet, Kamala raised over a billion dollars. She spent well, she raised one point zero zero three billion, which is the most anybody's ever raised run for president. She spent one point thirty seven billion. She spent almost six hundred million on staff. Trump spent ten million on staff, and one all seven swing states and almost every demographic. He spent ten million dollars on staff. She spent six hundred million.
Speaker 1: Boy from the Department of putting lipstick on a pig and entering it into Miss America.
Speaker 6: We finished sixth. Well, that's because it's a pig.
Speaker 2: It's it's a hog. You see the dress. Do you know what we spent on that dress for the pig? Yes? And the bikini.
Speaker 1: You think it's easy getting his swine into a bikini, it's not.
Speaker 2: It thrashed around like crazy. It bit me. Look, it broke the skin.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: So they've got like three hundred and some million dollars in campaign debt three time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm going to do that big deal.
Speaker 2: Wow, I've got.
Speaker 1: A really wildly inappropriate joke. I feel like, let me go with this version of it at one hundred bucks a throw. That would take a very long time to pay off.
Speaker 6: Oh, I hear where you're going. That's what passes for humor in your brain. Flip four real quick, yeh, poor real quick. I don't know clip for it, but we'll hear it.
Speaker 2: That had to hurt for Kamala.
Speaker 5: I mean, I mean, the whole thing was must have been very painful. And that said, they say she saw the writing on the wall, but we're on ten o'clock at night, an electro night. She called McDonald's as she should get her old job.
Speaker 1: I saw that he couldn't get through his own punchline because he was cracking up.
Speaker 6: That's pretty funny. We will any strong. Next Shot celebrated his fifty fifth birthday in jail this week, and if what they say about prison is true, he celebrated the same way he always does. Oof.
Speaker 2: Oof.
Speaker 6: So I was in Vegas over the weekend. I don't drink anymore, but I did to stand outside this bar because I wanted to watch it, and I took some pictures that featured Tipsy the robot, your funny name for your robot. It was a big robot bartender that made people's drinks and you'd go up on like an iPad and you'd type in what drink he wanted, and Tipsy made the drinks very fast. And it had all these bottles, you know, like you do bars. Sometimes you have bottles upside down from the ceiling. But anyway, Tipsy the robot would just go around and put the cup under there and shake it up and put in the ice or whatever and hang you the drink really fast. And I thought, that'll probably be ninety percent of bartenders at some point.
Speaker 2: I don't know why not. They didn't talk to you, but.
Speaker 1: Right, oh yeah, wow, is there a home version of that?
Speaker 6: You know? I suppose every once in a while it grabs somebody by the throat and lifts them up.
Speaker 2: Off the floor.
Speaker 6: But just watching that, you know, not bars or whatever, just burgers and French fries and pizza and drinks, and robots are going to be doing it all over the place. Well, the one I saw the robot at the Sphere they have one of the best. I talked about this when I was at the Sphere over the summer. They have one of the best AI humanoid robots that exist on the planet. And it stands and talks to people and asks you where you're from, and engages you in conversation, and it's all AI and robot and it's disturbing.
Speaker 1: Well, and it's using its infrared eyeballs to appraise how good your kidneys are for transplants too. What man, what the robot need kidneys for to sell them for its overlords? Laz I was speaking of technology sixty minutes last night. I found this at least somewhat interesting. The uh there's a company in Italy near where they get all the best marble in the world.
Speaker 2: I can't remember the name of it.
Speaker 1: I'm not really into the stuff, but it's where Michelangelo got his marble and now it's the best marble in the world for your countertops and sculptures and stuff. But they have robotic sculptors, so that do the first like ninety percent of you know, these elaborate, gorgeous sculptures.
Speaker 2: And maybe it's.
Speaker 1: Just that I'm, you know, a traditionalist or whatever, but I could absolutely appreciate the fact that that form of a person or what have you was gorgeous rendered in marble and beautiful to the eye. But if I knew a machine did it, it's a completely different experience than if a human being did it right and owning it, for instance.
Speaker 6: And I don't think we know how that's going to play out. If music made by human beings has more value to us than music made by AI, even if AI is churning out great music, I don't think we know.
Speaker 2: It depends.
Speaker 1: I think in the case of music, and I know much more about that than like sculpture. If you are the sort of person that likes music ritual dance music, which is an actual musicologist's term, it won't matter to you. It doesn't matter to you because you're already dancing an absolutely pre fab computer generated stuff. I think if you like music as art, it will matter.
Speaker 6: But I'm not even exactly sure why it's true. But like if no, if I have a sculpture that somebody made out of marble painstakingly, thousands of hours of their own, you know, blood, sweat and tears means something. A computer carved it out has no meaning whatsoever. I know this is big in the guitar world, musical instrument world, whether you use CNC machines or not. And it's a big deal. And the people who use CNC machines, which is basically a computer, you program it in there and it gets The argument for it is that it gets it exactly right every single time. The best human hands get it right, sometimes get it a little too thin this time, a little tooth thick that time. It's not always perfect, like old instruments, violins, martin guitars or whatever. There are great ones in their average ones and their bad ones because it was all by hand. But people prioritize that, just like you're talking about with the statue, for whatever reason of value. Even though you can get a computer, it takes the good guitar maps it out on a screen and gets it exactly right every single time. Some people don't have any interest in the guitar.
Speaker 1: Is an interesting kind of double case because it's both a work of art arguably and a tool to create new art.
Speaker 6: So that's that's an intri and it's in our mind though it's in your mind.
Speaker 1: The wow absolutely right or your soul Jack, because it's.
Speaker 6: Not in the rational part of your mind. In the rational part of your mind, you'd want the perfect one always, I suppose.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I came across a really fascinating I think it was a Twitter thread at one point talking about how back in the day, buildings had so much exquisite you know, decoration and filigreeing and stuff on it, and that was so everybody, everybody involved in making that building was trying to signal this was important to me, and I poured everything I had into it, and that was expressed through the little extras that you saw in design that vanished like in the nineteen sixties and nineteen seventies. And I don't think that's nothing. I think that means something.
Speaker 9: Gis Tom Stop, Jack and Joe Liva go and if they don't get can they'll be beats.
Speaker 1: I mean, I like this song that guy poured his soul into that song. You can hear it. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew.
Speaker 6: To wrap up the show.
Speaker 2: There is our technical director leading us off, Michael Angelo.
Speaker 6: Michael final thought, just.
Speaker 2: A thank you to all our veterans out there today.
Speaker 1: And if you know somebody as a veteran, make sure you give him a hug or a handshake and just a big thank you. Excellent, lovely. Katie Greener esteemed to use woman as a final thought. Katie, I've got two second.
Speaker 6: What Michaelangelo said, and I also repeat something you said earlier.
Speaker 1: Joe.
Speaker 6: My heart goes out to those families that have been broken up because of this election.
Speaker 1: It's just astonishing to me the way human beings get so crazy.
Speaker 2: Jack a final thought for us.
Speaker 6: I third Michaelangelo's thoughts about Veterans Day today, and I wonder, like with the Tipsy the robot, what will be people that prefer the human touch of the not always perfect drink to Tipsy the robot getting it fast and perfect all the time.
Speaker 1: I don't think we know the answer to these questions. M I'm not big talk to the bartender guys. So give me the robot anytime. Tipsy's second best bar robot name after Bender Future am a. Yeah, I would like to quadruple the wishes toward America's veterans. And also how about some justice for anybody who got screwed by the utterly indefensible COVID policies that messed up our arm services.
Speaker 6: Yeah good one. Armstrong in Getty wrapping up another grueling for our workday, so many people.
Speaker 1: Thanks a little time. Go to Armstrong and getty dot com. Pick up an Ang T shirt? What's your A hat for the favorite Ang fan in your life. It's way not too early.
Speaker 2: To be thinking about Christmas gifts. Hot links are there? Drop us a line?
Speaker 6: Yes, we will see tomorrow. God bless America.
Speaker 2: Can we get out of here? Please?
Speaker 6: It's oh, come on, get the hell out of here.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, What the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 3: I haven't said a word, so stop yelling at me.
Speaker 4: This is a.
Speaker 2: Perspective exended our European ally share go away. When it comes on for you to go, you'll have to go. Are you sure of that, dude?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: So, everybody chill and that I note.
Speaker 6: Thanks you all very much armstrong and Getty