Speaker 1: They say, insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a new result. So then that made me think, isn't that essentially the same thing we do with stressing. We sit there and play a situation over and over and over again about what we could have done, about what we should have done, or perhaps even what we could do, and what we realize is that in that moment or moments or time being rather, we find ourselves robbing ourselves at the present. And what do they say? The presence is a gift. Now the question becomes are you ready to receive it? It made me think about this track. I have this whole like Vitamin D inspirational, uplifting, encouraging playlist and there's a song that came to mind that I was listening to and it's entitled I Ain't stressing to day by Dear Silas here Go. I ain't got time for that stressing. I'm receiving all my blessings about to love and hug myself because I got time today. Whatever happened yesterday, guess what, I ain't worried about it on my master's pete today. You know I'm body about it. I ain't stressing by no bills. I ain't got no time to chill. Put some problems in my face. I'm just gonna bounce about it. I ain't stressing the day. Bout your shoulders, feel the vibe. I ain't stressing today. Uh, I ain't stressing today. So I gotta implore you. Ain't nobody stressing a day. Look, we here for a good time, not a long time. So we gotta make it count whether you were great, no what you could have did or what you should have did. How about we talk about what you can do and why now? I guess what you can't do is get this Vitamin Day. So let's make about today. We ain't stressing. We're relation in the press and we'll realizing the moment that is the gift and what's the com shall be? But why now? This right here? Oh this is gold. You're ready to get some Vitamin D. Let's go. Good morning, good afternoon, good evening. You are tuned in to the Vitamin D with Dawn Day podcast, and I am your host, Dawn Day, here to get you excited about your life so that you can live life on purpose and for a purpose. If this is your first time tuning in and welcome Vitamin D. It's upon off my name. My name is Dawn, and you get vitamin D from the sun. So I'm here a shed light into your life. And I do this with inspirational insights and conversations with celebrities and everyday people like you and me, because if you want to be better and you want to do better, then you're going to have to be able to see better. So join me on this journey of living our best lives and understanding and realizing how you are your greatest ass at get your vitaminy right with me and get excited about your life. Wake up, wake up, wake up. It's the first of the month. To get up, Get up, get up, cash a check and come on to wake up. Wake up, wake up. It's the first of the month, so get up, get up, get up. It's the question of the month. Gotta grind and get mine the school maybe or not. That's but and I min even gotta get my girls. It's the first of the month. I said, it's the hearst of the month, hoodie. Who I mean? I know I'm hollering, but what about your checkbook too? We paying bills, folks, to pay rent? Well, all this money is going out for the bills. I got a question for the good folk listening, for the good folk watching, What y'all know about that cinnamon? You ever heard anybody talk about the cinnamon ritual that you do in your home, that is to bring in wealth in prosperity. Well, if you didn't know, let me damn you something good. So here's the deal. They say, blow cinnamon through the main door, or like the most frequently used door of your home or your living structure. So if you do share or have a roommate, perhaps you want to blow it into your room or get get friendly, feel lovely, and just bless the whole house and put it through the front door. Right now, they are saying that when you use this centament, it is supposedly uh into your room, your living space. It supposedly is to increase and draw in the flow of money into your life and and your home. And I don't know about you, but the way these prices are increasing, and how they up there talking about the docks. We ain't even on that yet. We ain't even get that yet. We got so much to talk about. I'm trying to call forth all kinds of money that I need to call for So this is what you can do. You can leave some cinnamon on the floor if you don't mind it dust. Now, if you got kids, Courtney said, let me get some cinnamon. A I heard the hell out of that. So listen whether or not you got some Center of UI kids or something like that, then maybe you can try some cinnamon stick. Somebody said that they want ahead and they put like a bar like you know, this actual cinminimonstick in the door area because you know you don't want that blowing around, especially if you got pets and all that kind of good stuff going on. And then secondly, if that is the case, another thing that you can do, if you want to welcome in them good stuff, you can also have yourself a cinnamon treat. You know, somebody was saying they made some like cinnamon rice pudding and they said to eat that for a couple of days, especially if you know fuss is tight. And I don't know about you the last time you went to the stole. In case you were wondering how expensive some ingredients like cinnamon in is, you might want to do that and add some flavor. But like I said before, when you are blowing this cinnamon in make sure that you welcome some good intention. Okay. Cinnamon is known to be associated with money, prosperity, protection, good luck, success, healing, etc. Just basically all the best. Getchet And you know, speaking of intention for this episode, you know, I want to get sure I give you a few laughs, I want to shed some insight and most importantly, you know, I gotta walk away and give you some inspiration, right, some good old Vitamin D so you can spread some of that love and everybody up in here, because that's what we're doing. That's what we're doing on Vitamin D with doing day. So with that being said, happy first of the month, Thank you for being present. Let me get my business. Like y'all know where I was eating at so all this prosperity and good stuff going on, not ave lost my place talking about some food, okay, because times are hard, and what we got to realize is that we putting one foot in front of the other. You hear me, what did I say the last time I talked to you? Inch by inch? Life's a cinch, yard by yard. Life is hard, so we gonna take it easy. Point in case, let me can I can I share what's going on with me today? As I was coming in the studio, okay, I didn't think that I was gonna make it in here in time. To be honest with you, you notice a sister was coming in type. But I'm telling you this traffic out in LA it's it's you know, it's damn right disrespectful, That's what it is. It's just it's just so damn bad. It's like if we could put the the traffic in a time out, like just go on the corner, sit there, don't look at nobody, we'd be good. Because you're driving here on the four or five, don't let yourself go on to ten, especially doing is doing rush hour. People on you bump the bumper to bumper. It's almost like you want to turn around and be like, do I owe you some money? I can feel your breathing on my neck on this case my bumper. I mean, there's just no whole sense of personal space. I mean, just imagine if we had been going through the pandemic and it was a car situation like give me twenty sweet, give me twenty feebro, And I'm gonna be honest with you. I know this thing probably right, but you need to get up off me, because if I'm driving, I don't know about you. And if you riding real close to me, don't be surprised if I decide to pump pump, pump pump the brakes. Don't play with me, play with yourself. But hold on. Look, I'm getting distracted. Hey cousin, I'm getting distracted. This is all about shedding light. Okay, seeing the good as much as we can and humanly possible in every situation. So let's look at this way. When we in traffic, when things are you know, bothering us, thinking of it as you know, each and every car you see on the road means that people are going to work, they buying gas, they making deliveries, pambills, shopping, stimulating the kind of me so that we can understand what it's like to enjoy life. And it also means, you know, that people are taking their kids back to school, and for parents that means you get a bunk and also too, that means they getting educated. Now, for some instances, people are coming home from work or trying to leave from tork and it's like, no, I'm just playing. You remember the back of the day, Why was it always like these TV shows and these movies, especially when people was trying to cheat, Why are you always climbing out the balcony or the window And they're right right, Pookie or John John whoever it is, climbing out, jumping off the roof and their dusty draws, tying blankets out to the ground, trying to get on. I'm just saying. And then you go down the street, the jealous boyfriend or the husband, you know this, chasing after them and wait a minute, this can I can I this is a safe space, right, this is a safe space. Can I tell your true story? Freshman year of high school? And now I'm always like apprehensive because I'm like, dude, where you had your show? When you own a platform, are you supposed to not say names? I mean, I guess if you know me personally, you know that I might say your name or whatever, but or this other and it don't matter anyway. Freshman year high school, let me tell you I was given fresh Yeah, yeah, in every sense of the word, not like okay, well we're recording. Hold on second, guys. What I'm saying is I had a situation when my friend's dad was he wasn't giving jealous boyfriend, but that whole look at him jump running and chasing out the car Camilla freshman year. We owever a renaissance. That's probably too much information. Oh well, being fresh hanging out with these dudes. No, there was no type of engagement. It just don't matter. What are these little kids doing? Ow You're supposed to be home by curfew, So we dealing with these dudes. I remember his name was Ronnie. We riding down the street. We gotta go drop her off. Okay, We up in a minivans, some type of mini vans, some hood stuff. Because the only door that opened was the driver's side, which he was on. So we already thinking, we like, oh no, now you gotta think about it. This is like what the early two thousand. Dang, I'm calling out my age and everything. Anyway, let's get with it. So it ain't like a whole who blow. This is a suburban neighborhood. It's not a whole lot of cars driving. It's a school night. People are getting up to go to the next day. It may have been a door. It probably wasn't a school night, maye it was a Friday. It's some I don't know all I know is we was on the slow creep, turned off the lights in the mini van, was pulling up on the streets. We already saw her porch light on. It already had looked like that. Somebody was at the front door with the door cracked. So this is what we had to do. We had to plan it because we could not stop the car because we didn't know what's gonna happen. So he pulled up slowly open the door. I can't remember, because come on, she's like tall, she like giving like five eight, fine nine. I'm talking about basketball player. The whole night. She leaps over the hurdle over him outside of the car, goes into the house. Next thing I know, she's going into the house. Her daddy come outside running with the newspaper. Like aha, I said, Oh my gosh. Now I'm gonna just we an as we get familiar. My mama wasn't home at the time. I think she might have been that motive city if you know Detroit. You know I'm talking about whatever child. I remember. I was so nervous. And this is back when we actually had voicemails, like you would actually play them back like at your home. And I was paying back, playing it back, and it was her dad on there talking about some yeah down and Camilla was out here doing such and such. So anyway, I know that was long drawn story, but that just had me cracking up. So this is what I gotta say. All in all, I'm not encouraging anybody to cheat on nobody, nor am I trying to encourage any young people to be out sneaking outside for any behavior. But I'm just saying that was a little chuck o chucko for me. But anyway, baby, we got a lots to do, a lots to get through, and you know how we do. Hey, So here is it's time to find out. Let me, let me give my stuff together. This is a segment that I am going to present to you. It's entitled from Under the Newsdesk. So let's enjoy this fabulous sunshine and see what we have underway. Now, this is a moment when we're doing it, doing it, we're gonna bust up a commercial right here. So now from our crazy and silly comedic friends from over at under the Newsdesk News where they fearfully broadcast the comedy news from under literally their news desk because that's where they feel the safest as the world gets crazier and crazier. You alrighty, all right? Are there? Uh? Here we go high above the only detour sign on the freeway without graffiti. This is under the news desk from our Begging for money proof newsroom. All right, A baby kitten saved by fishermen is not a baby. A stray kitten in the town of light Snacks, North Carolina swam one hundred yards to be rescued by a passing fisherman's boat. Now Jake Scott forty six. The two instantly became friends, and Jake Scott, the son of three generations of fishermen for Big supermarket and restaurant Change, has now said that the little kitten has happily joined the family business. In other related news, a bloodsucking lead shark swam one hundred yards to a credit card company's cruise ship, and now he too has happily joined the family business. And get this, a mother of two arrested in front of a hot popcorn stand at Disneyland. Buck them on to your six, hey cousin. Trina, a twenty six year old mother too from Torrens, California, was arrested again at Disneyland for trying to sneak her two three year old and four year old children into the expensive and legendary theme park. She claimed that her two children were under two years old and that she didn't have to pay for them, and then dismissively bypassed the interest gate. Disney employees, now park officials and Anaheim police officers quickly detained and arrested her, while her hysterically upset children were crying and following behind her, trembling with fear. Now this makes the second time this mother from Torrens tried the gate crashed a park. Now. Donald Dugg, acting as the park ambassador for the day, was seen shaking his fist angrily and screaming, get out and stay out. The happiness and childhood's memories aren't for free. Besides, we need every nickel and dime we can get our hands on to make up for these awful movies Disney's making that no one wants to see, can't you see? But then Disney Park officials quickly NFL tackled Donald Duck to the ground and rapidly duc taped Donald's mouth, violently escorting him backstage. While Goofy, the corporate sellout that he is, helped hold down Donald Duck's feet and helped take away the employee badge. So yeah, protect the message, but shoot the messenger. Yep, Donald Duck messed around and found out. Now you know who else is finding out some good money? Oh, Poky and m selling six hundred crack cakes and broad daylight catch it on the South side of Chicago racks to riches success story. Pokey's Bakery has been selling Pooky's crack Cakes around the clock, none stop, a highly deliciously and addictive dessert drenched in sugary perfection. Daily, over six hundred Pookies Cakes are sold to residents who hunger for even more. However, not to be outdone, their nearest competitor, Ray Raised Crystal Meth Muffins has sold over nine hundred and ninety muffins a day now lines not the cocaine ones, but the human ones are all around the block for Ray Rays Crystal Meth Muffins. Ray Ray's management had this to say, if you overdose, parking is free, but tell the judge you didn't get the muffins from me. Interesting enough, Ray Raised Crystal Meth trailer park homes that didn't explode that ray Ray. He could cut corners and have more profits, but he's sticking to the original prison formula. Now we're trying to get juicy news. The sexy sexy watermelon wars have begun. Pull up a Caucasian text man, Charlie Parks, age seventy three, wants to sue Sheila Jackson, twenty eight, an African American young woman, for completely ruining his sixty thousand dollars a year roadside watermelon business right across the street from Charlie parks roadside stand, which has been in the same spot for fifty years now. Mister Parks, who spends all year growing his large watermelons for his roadsize business, angrily had this to say, Why she's stolen all my business and the worst part of it all, she don't know nothing about no melons. But our news team discovered that Sheila Jackson is an insanely beautiful, funny and sweet former swimsuit bottle who's selling her water melons in a candy green pickaboo see through nightgown that barely stops at the hips, and her measurements are forty eighth ooh and twenty six and Sheila's Jackson's roadside watermelon stand has made forty five thousand dollars all in a single one dollar bills in just two weeks. Oh, mister Parks, we strongly disagree. She totally knows about her melons. Hey, and this just then breaking news. If you do not have money, grocery stores won't sell you nothing. Repeat this just in if you do not have money, grocery stores won't sell you anything. Shocking, absolutely, I'm telling you at shocking, at shocking. How can American cities go on like this? Right now? The news is getting dehydrated, and our rented palm shop cameras are racing through the supermarkets with EBT cards with no balance on them to test this theory out. Well, we'll stay with this news story until we run out of pennies. But this has been the under news desk. And always remember food comes in, but news always comes out this this this has been a few based presentation, all right, So that's the news as and so this is a moment. Once we do it, do it, We're we gonna go come back from commercials. Okay, this is the commercial spot. Wink wink, so reach out to me. Send an email vitamin D had to do on daispeaks dot com. You maybe want to advertise a service you made me, want me to show up a product. I just want to let you know that right now, this, right here, this is the time. Okay, So now we're back from commercials. Hey, uh, this is in sad news. Y'all heard John Amos. Yes, father of good and good times roads, he died. He was eighty four years old. He died of natural causes right here in Los Angeles. And we gotta remember, y'all we here for a good time, not a long time. So we got to make a count, and we kept make it count by living our lives one purpose and four purpose. Okay, all right, we're gonna keep this good thing over. Yes, yes, John Amos. But coming from the news desk, Coming up from the news desk, I got to talk about some things with you all. A new Louisiana law requires abortion meds to be locked in a cabinet, and I want you guys to find out what this could possibly mean for patient that could be fighting for their life over in New York City. Believe it or not, they are set to control the rapped population with birth control. I'm not done yet, Gavin, Or Governor Gavin Newsom right here in the state of California has signed into law a bill that bans the use of red dye number forty and five other chemicals and foods served at public schools, along with some additional resources and information for you. But right now it's time to dive into the Vitamin D advice letter. But not let no, no, no, no, hold up, wait a minute, oh, work and work, and let's just be clear. What do we know about vitamin D. It's all about shedding the light on the good and the bad. Because what do I say? If you want to be better and you want to do better, you're going to have to be able to sleep better. Okay, So I'm gonna tell you some things you may not want to hear, but you're gonna eat the meat and spit out the boat because I keep it real. So you know the deal? All right? Are you all ready? Here's subject Patty won't take her asshole? Yeah yeah yeah. Uh. Dear wait, let me drink some water. I gotta drink some water. I need to ask some team. That's some water. Dear Dawn, Hey on love what you do. But I've been married to an amazing woman for the past two years. We dated for like a year before, and again, she's amazing. She works, she cooks, she cleans, she's not crazy, and she's not lazy. Everything's super cool except for one thing, her best friend, Patty. I actually like Patty a lot, but this girl over here is more than I am. And I live here. But Dawn, this girl is over here all the time, and I mean all the time, Dawn. The paint on the wall disappears before she does. She has an empty home that never sees her. The dust in our place doesn't even know what she looks like anymore without glancing at the least in agreement, police on the street don't look for Patty because they know she's already here, Dawn. Amazon drops off all of Patty's packages here because they say that it saves gas and it's less wear and tear on the trucks. Tie us. Patty's over here so much that her light am water bill at her place, it's only thirty two cents, Dawn. She's over here so much that the welcome mat on our front door now says, Patty, just to use the key again. I like Patty a lot. She's a really good person, and she's helped us through some hard times and cared for us both. But when we really sick, and my wife is super protective over her because they grew up together. So how do I see less of Patty but not trigger fights and drama with my wife? Signed stuck in the middle year year and the pain is thunder? He hawed, Well, I be damn mister anonymous. So you got a whole situation. You love your wife. Your wife is a good woman. She cooks, she's clean, she's not lazy. And most important, that shit, don't cry drive you crazy when y'all gonna have a baby, No pressure. Not everybody wants a baby. I was just wondering. But AnyWho, let me just first off and say that I absolutely love this letter. I can relate to it so much. And let me just say this. You're gonna have to talk to your wife, okay, and let her know how much you love her and how much you care about her friend Patty. But married people need their time and their space. You need your privacy, So you need to tell your wife that Patty is a treasured friend and real family. But there are the times when you wanted to just be the two of you. Not By what you said, it sounds like Patty is a decent person and she's very given at heart. You say she helps you through some bad times. I'm sure that she will understand that. It seems to be quite obvious that Patty is she's single, or you know, she has a lot of free time on her hands. Now the question becomes, do you have any single male friends, or have any single female friends? Try having them, Ask her out to dinner, do some outings, you know, any other strategy. Take Patty with you to the parties, the gatherings, the events, the weddings, the activities that you're going to. You gotta get get her feet wet, get her in a dating pool, get her in the motion of meeting extra people. Okay, and you can do this warmly and positively within those circles. Now, by doing that, Patty might find her other friends. Patty might find some other activities to occupy more of her time with wether than sitting up in your house. But again, it's honestly the best policy. I mean, that's what I say. We all know that you got to have an honest conversation with your wife. Make sure that it's compassionate communication, because we know that communication communication always win and is the foundation for a healthy relationship. I do her, but that works out well for you. Like I said before, I loved your letter. It really made me smile. I guess you know. I'm still living a single life, so I don't have that issue. But I've had some friends and you may be experiencing this because as you've gotten older, your parents become of aig. You either are putting them in a senior living facility or perhaps they're staying with you. But at what point do you sucide to say, hold up, wait a minute, oh, because what you're gonna do when it's time to wor get worg it? I'm just asking, and I want you to chime in. Go ahead and put a comment in the chat, Go ahead and send me any email. What do you do in these situations? Do you tell your friend you gotta go? Or you just tolerate? Simon? I don't know. All right, guys, we are going to move on. That was our advice letter. I want to encourage you that if you need some advice about love, relationships, your career, go ahead and send me an email at Vitamin D at dawn daispeaks dot com. Is vitamin D at down daispeaks dot com. I promise you, I opens the letters. I promise you. I reads the letters. Okay, And I'm about to open these phone lines in a minute. I don't know if anybody called. I turned the ringer down this time because we're working on a formulation of stimulation, you know, the education. But I'm about to come up from news from the news desk, the real news. I told you were talking about the bill that Gavin Newsom just signed. They talking about birth control over in New York City. They're locking up the abortion medications in Louisiana. And then you heard about them closing down the ports. Y'all better get ready, get ready for this conversation. And also I'm gonna pull up and give you some resources and information things going around in the community that you might need. Okay, okay, my beautiful people, is you ready? It is read eh read eh fad eh. I know I am all right, y'all. First off, let me tell you something that happened in my hometown Courtney. If you're still watching listening, you might want to tune in for this. Oh yeah, we're bringing in some news, and this time it's coming from our own state of Michigan. A Michigan man is facing charges after he attacked a postal worker over a Kamala Harris ads he found in his mail. Yes you heard me correctly. Sixty one year old Russell Frank Velou was charged with ethnic intimidation and assault after police said he pulled a knife and hurled slurs at a postal worker. According to the Farmington Hills Police Department, the victim was delivering mail to Vilaue's home on Thursday, September twenty sixth when he approached her, the United States Vehicle Police said, an intoxicated I'm gonna call him Frank because I keep messing up his last name. Frank hurled racist and derogatory remarks about Harris and the postal worker after you found the ads for the vice president in his mail. Frank allegedly told the worker he didn't want that black bit. You heard me shut your mouth in his mailbox, before calling the carrier herself a black I told you to watch it, police said. The men then lunched at the victim. That's when it became the assault, okay with the knife, and she pepper sprayed his ass In response. I don't know if I was supposed to say that, Is that not insane or what? The man got so mad because she delivered mail, because she was doing her job. I don't know about you, but this is just wringing some elevated concerns of what's going down on Nohimber. Third, what what is going to happen? When we talked, was it gonna be January fifth of the sixth, Whatever happened in the new year when it's time for the inauguration? What is going to happen? Well, if that ain't blow your mind enough, I gave you a little tidbit about what's happened in Louisiana. Right Well, there's a Louisiana law in regards to abortion meds. Louisiana's first in the nation law listing the abortion medications miss smith for Priston and Missoprostal as controlled dangerous substances, took effect today. Beyond abortion, the medicines are used for miscarriage management and, in Missopostal's case, to stop dangerous bleeding after childbirth. Physicians say now in Louisiana. MISSA postal is required to be stored in a locked box, like other controlled substances, which doctors fear could delay treatment in emergency situations. Now, Jennifer Avingo, this is an emergency physician and director of the New Orleans Health Department, says, you want to be able to have it right there in the moment. As you know, every second counts. She co continues on, it adds several minutes to that process. If you ever watch someone bleed out after birth, as I have, you know that every minute can make a difference. Can you see this? You better catch it. I don't know if you know somebody who has been in a situation that has been hemorrhaging, or you yourself have went through childbirth, the pain itself, the panic itself, and not having the medication and the tools the staff that you need to accompany you with this process. They say having a child is oftentimes like going through death. I know, right, Let's go on to the next thing. Hey, I'm Brendan. New York City is now implementing or plans to implement rat birth control. You heard that correctly. The New York City Council is currently taking measures to control the rat population, including lacing traps with the rodent birth control now. According to the New York Post, a bill was passed last Thursday approving a contraceptive pellet called ContraPest to be dispensed, dispersed and rat accessible containers throughout the city. ContraPest is expected to limit sperm production in male rats, along with including menopause like symptoms and female rats. This plan is set to be executed next year with hopes of lowering the city's high rodent population, which y'all thing, Hey, y'all, hey, miss mac here's the thing. This is what I'm thinking about, and I don't know about you. Now. First of all, we know that whenever it's called or we're talking about any contraceptives, especially if it's something ingesting. When it comes to men, they do condoms or they're doing the surgery with the vasectomy. But as women's we can do shots, we can take, we can put on patches, we can do all this, and yet we're still finding ourselves in situations where people are accompanying or you know, having unwanted berths or not in a position to gilvert child. Now, we got laws in place that are saying Hey, abortion is legal, no matter if it's from Incesse or what have you. So I'm just saying, could this be an inkling? And I guess I need to start cutting on the phone. I'm gonna put the number at the bottom. Could this be an inkling that we are about to bridge into something new where they may be an all contraceptive for men, and whether or not it will be required? Would you be okay with it? Does it make you lean in listen? I'm just causing and want to lift up the conversation. So I just put the number in the chat. I want to start opening up just so I can get ready for some calls. I'm not done yet, but the number, so if in case you do want to call me up in the studio, It's eight one eight four sixty one fifty four thirty two. Let me write that again. It's a one eight four six ' one fifty twenty four thirty two. That's the number. But this is the correct number. I put it extra. Was it a two or three? That's the numb if you want to call me now. Next step, I want to talk about something. This is something that's interesting because you notice a lot of things I'm talking about what's happening with our bodies, whether or not the government is in call with it, or just all these types of things. Now, California, our Governor Gavin news And we are very progressive state. I'm so glad to be in California. I'm so grateful for it assigned a bill or assigned into law a bill that bans the use of red dye, forty and five other chemicals from use in foods served at public schools. Now, this is due to the fact that these chemicals within the foods are starting to cause behavioral problems within our children. So this happened on Saturday, September twenty eighth, the Golden State became the first and I repeat the first in the country to pass a law forbidding the use of ingredients found in some popular cereals, ice cream drinks, candy, ice pops, cheese, favorite chip chips, jellies, and more. M that mean my m and ms? They said, cheese flavored chips? Does that mean nacho cheese? Doritos? Does that mean Cheetos? What does this mean? Let's dive in now. According to the Environmental Working Group, a non profit environmental health group organization that co sponsored the law with consumer Reports, said the law will be enacted by December thirty first, twenty twenty seven. I see y'all some of y'all in the comments. Ms Maya said, it's about time. I mean, if you think about it, we've seen so many reports of other countries that completely do not even sell the products we have. If you put them side by side, you would think they're two different companies, two different brands, two different ingredients, not knowing well they are two different ingredients, but wouldn't even know that it's by the same up distributor or is essentially the same product. Now you have to realize that California is home to the largest public schools system in the nation, with more than six point three million students and ten thousand schools. Tony Thurmont, a state superintendent of Public instruction and bill cole sponsors, said in the news briefing hosted by e WG on August six. Now the bill stends from concerns these guys would harm children, like I said, ability to learn, as they have been linked to behavioral difficulties and decreased attention among children. According to a twenty twenty one study by the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment. How do you feel about that? How does that make you feel? I think it's a good thing. But my thing is, why does it just stop in the schools? Because what about the after school programs? Huh? What is that doing to us right now? As a people who trying to function on our everyday life. I don't know about you, Like I know there's a lot of stresses that are happening into society right now, But what does that look like as to why we can't concentrate like we do, why our health is declining? Why you're hearing so many people are dealing with not anxiety, because whatever these ingredients are is literally messing up the chemical functionality in our brain. But you gotta realize, too, we've been fat that since we came into this earth, meaning that we are at the point that it is addictive. And you know, I see Shay up here, she's in the chest. Shake called me, Shake you want to call me, don't be shy. I gave you out a number A one aid four six one fifty four thirty two because I want everybody that's actually going to listen to this on the playback to actually hear some of the questions in the comments that you're making. This is very good because this is maybe why it's going to do a whole thing that's changing. The thing is a question one would ask, well, is it going to cost more money? What more does it look like? Well, you got a couple the factors to take into consideration. One, look at our healthcare system. Our health care system, we have to pay for a lot of these other countries where they're being in a lot of these foods they got free health care. Why is the country or wherever they are going to put themselves in more debt by allowing people to eat their sickness. It don't work like that. Oh, I think I spoke something into existence. It's doing like the break of day. Hello, Hi John, Hey, who's says? Hey? Shot? What's going on? Girl? Nor So talk to me. I'll see you making your comments. What are your thoughts on here about Governor Gavin Newsom being in this die and these other ingredients.
Speaker 2: I think it's pretty dope, but he needed to do it everywhere to y'all.
Speaker 1: Come on, talk to me, you know, And is it going to be cost to fix this?
Speaker 2: Meaning the people that's going to fix it income, will they be able to afford it.
Speaker 3: Working?
Speaker 2: For will they be able to afford.
Speaker 1: It when we get the So say, for example, we're banning these ingredients and we decide to or we start to get the fresh food. You're saying whether or not we as a people are going to be able to afford the good stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, since you've taken out the dyes and stuff, will it still be Will it still cost the same?
Speaker 1: Right? It seems like it may, because then they'll probably say it's a situation where they're going to have to add extra stuff to make it work. And then two, when you think about it, a lot more fresh food you can't keep on the shelf that long. I don't know. Did you just hear about the reports? I was seeing it going viral on social media where everybody talking about the ramen noodles and the kids are dropping dead and some of them breaking out with that girl.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's to the way where you can't eat or drink nothing like. So what we're supposed to do?
Speaker 1: Will they say that you got to get back and start getting your own garden, grow your food.
Speaker 2: But what if you do own your own property?
Speaker 1: Shue now you're trying to go into a real conversation, because my brain just went over because the other day Gavin Knew some veto to Bill and it was all about black folks being able to reclaim their property, especially you know, whatever happened in Jones Beach. Out here in California, not Jones Beach. I can't even think of it. I just messed it up. Similarly, you know what I'm talking about. What I'm saying, we don't even get the opportunity to the bottom land and the land that we need to grow out food. It ain't even accessible.
Speaker 2: Make logs on somebody else land. We were here first.
Speaker 1: That part and Toyo on the move she said, I heard that the neighbor from a neighbor that food has more chemicals than the off brand foods MS Max says, we ought to have patio gardens.
Speaker 2: I think it's fair because everybody doesn't have a house, everybody doesn't have a yard.
Speaker 1: That's true, But everybody deserves to live a healthy life. You know what I'm saying, And what would that look like if But here's another thing too. Now I'm gonna just be Gucca Guta with you. Girl, ain't no secret y'all see me, I have always dealt with my weight going up and down. And so what that goes along the lines is when you talk about in the dediction of food, and especially some parts here in California, what you're supposed to do in some areas where their food deserts. Huh right, right, when you can't even get access to food to do better than y'all been put in a situation. And that's why when we talk about what you think about this whole idea about reparations.
Speaker 2: I mean, they did promise it to us.
Speaker 1: My thing is this, is there ever going to be a way where it's enough money? Because here we are in a situation where we're just talking about property. Right, What does it look like when you're talking about all the quarter all and the stress that's been in our body, all the predisposed conditions, the fact that we don't even have the possibility because of things that have been stripped away to have land. How can you even put a dollar amount on that?
Speaker 2: In the getyll and at this point too, think about this, the way they mix in their blood, is it any gonna be How was it going to be fair for the true black people to have reparations. That means I got to split mine with half breaks. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: Well now what So then now we got another question. How we supposed to judge who got more black in women who don't?
Speaker 2: Because the law Africa is you alwever your mother is your mamain black, you ain't either catch it?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: What that is? Whoof that is? Okay? And they say to be black, but you just got to have a tenth an eighth of ten.
Speaker 2: The first black president was John Hanson. How I'm gonna listen to somebody who can't even count when it was three other people prior to Obama that were residents. Hmmm and at the time they wasn't even considering black people as human beings. So how I'm gonna listen to you?
Speaker 1: So now we're ready to have a real conversation.
Speaker 2: M how you gonna pay me for that? What it looked like all of missing black people you still ain't found. These people.
Speaker 1: Can track where you are breathing at any moment of your phone, but have so many people that you can't try.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Well, Shaw, thank you so much for calling in, and I appreciate your.
Speaker 2: Sister girl always all right.
Speaker 1: If that's how else I'll say you want to comment, you know what, I pull up on me of course, all right, I talk to you.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: That was sh I forgot to ask y'all what she was calling in from girl comment in the chest so I can shout out out. I want to welcome anybody else if you had a comment on any of the stories, any of the letter Here's the number eight one, eight four six one fifty four thirty two. Again, the number is eight one, eight four six one fifty four thirty two. We've talked about several things. We talked about the whole notion that Governor Gaven Newsom in the state of California has signed a bill banning the dye number forty and five other chemicals from being sold or being distributed to our children within the school system because these guys are linked to behavioral issues. And Sean called in, she said, we need to ban it all the way around. You're damn right, because why is it still in the grocery store. Is there a chance I'm going to the restaurant and still eating it? I mean, are we doing it just for look again again, this is just open up for the conversation because these is our babies, and you may realize of trying to wonder, why is my baby so depressed? Why am I feeling stressed? Why can't I calm down? Why am I overthinking? Have you thought about what's going in the foods? Huh? Huh? Just some questions that we ask And so that's what we were talking about here. Also, I may mention and I talked about how Louisiana has abandon or locking up the abortionments. So what does that happen when somebody is bleeding out? Another thing that I wanted you want to be aware of is that New York City they're starting your birth control on rats. I don't know, you know, it's no different. I just feel like when we start seeing things like this that's breaking through, it's time to pay attention. Speaking of paying attention, I need y'all to listen to this video. Now y'all heard about was it yesterday that the news broke what a lot of these ports are closing because of the workers are going on strike? Now? I found this video on what you call that the Instagram? Did I say the Instagram? Yes, we're getting to that woman the instagram stating on some things that we need to start to prepare for. So I want you to pull up and pay attention. I also want to encourage you, once I get done playing this audio, to give me a call and let me know your thoughts. This goes along the line of what we were discussing. Perhaps we needed to start having our own balcony guarden. Perhaps we need to ensure that we are starting to purchase our own food. Perhaps we also get prepared for something I could be about to go underway, take a listen.
Speaker 3: I would just say that I consider that hearing today. My last active service as a public servant for the United States of America. Was an intel professional for our country for many years, and I would give recommendations and I'd also look at indications and warnings. So I would offer this to the American people as my warning to them. Says, this is a warning is the American people? I say, I personally have no confidence that the FBI will reign in its own conduct. I've been persecuted along with Garrett, Steve and Kyle and countless other whistle blow It is my opinion that the Bureau used a reprisal and fear to control the workforce and it's been a seemingly effective tactic. I personally believe that there are no current effective checks and balances against them conducting lawless action with any type of correction in a legitimate time frame. Their ability to overclassify information can allow them to stonewall forever. Arm yourself and know how to defend yourself. Make three to four friends in your neighborhood and promise to come to each other's mutual aid in times of harm, hardship. And during the Great Depression, people stocked up a pantry, So I think that's a good practice, especially in our economic times. And make sure you have three to four months of food. And as a person of faith, I'd say pray the Rosary, go to the first Friday devotions that's for everybody, and read the Gospel of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ and live it every day.
Speaker 1: What did you hear that? Did y'all hear this? Yes? Did y'all hear what I just played? Now? This is an f b I wistle blower urging Americans to vote, arm themselves, and stock up for three to four months of food supplies, And like he said, pray. What's going on is anybody concerned. Has anybody heard of anything like this? At what point do we decide to wake up because something is going on? So I just want to be sure to open that dialogue a conversation up for you. You know, I have a friend's mom who was a big clairbuoyant, and she spoke a while ago. She said, there's going to be a point where you're not going to be able to get items in the store. There will be a point that if you have a freezer, you ought to start storing up your food and having your can goods. There will be a point when you're looking at money or the dollar dollar bill, y'all, it will mean nothing. Is it happening? Now? What do you think? If you have some thoughts, if you want to explore a discussion, here's the number eight one eight four six one fifty four thirty two. Again that's eight one, eight four six one fifty four thirty two. Stock up. I feel like it was a wake up call because I remember when my friend told my moms told me that, I was like, okay. I'm like, okay, it was just a pandemic. We got out of it. But now the ports are closing down, people are going on strike. I'm just saying, so next up, let me give y'all some PSAs and some information. Shout out to Latasha. I don't know it's Latasha here in the building. She sends me over an email said hey, miss Doing and I was like, girl, I know who you are. So this is for my folks down in Long Beach. I want to tell you about an awesome organization entitled Sunshine Community Resource Organization Center Services is located out in Long Beach forty seventeen Long Beach Boulevard, and they have a mission to provide resources to children in foster care who are emancipated now. The services that they provide are supervised child visitation monitoring okay, mobile aha, BLS, CPR certification course. Another thing that they're offering is domestic violence classes okay, parenting classes, life skills classes, also anger management classes. They have food giveaways, mobile live scan, fingerprinting, mobile drug testing, registered process server, court mandated community service hours, ordained minister service services, chemical dependency classes which are coming soon, and free califi for your ID application for low income clients. That is to our fellow family member, Latasha Jackson, I want she encourage you all that. If you need some support, if you have any questions, if you're in Long Beach or the surrounding areas, to make that you shore you pull up and check it out. Here's the website, Sunshine Community twenty fifteen dot org. That's Sunshine Community twenty fifteen dot org. And you can email her at me me dot Jackson at Sunshine Community twenty fifteen dot org. That's me dot Jackson at Sunshine Community dot org. The phone number can be reached is six two six two nine seven six one one two. Again, that's six two six two nine seven six one one two, or you can call toll free eight eight eight six three two twenty two twenty four. Again, that's eight eight eight sixty three two twenty two twenty four. Miss Mayan said, where are they located? Yes, they are located at four zero seventeen, so that's forty seventeen Long Beach Boulevard and the ZIP code is ninety eight zero seven. EJ. It's been a long time, so glad to see you back, Queen. It's been a minute. Thank you, EJ. Yes we are, and we are in the studio EJ. Vitamin D is in studio. E thank you for holding on to me. Thank you for pulling off on me. They say you can't fail if you don't quit. Right. So, remember I said I was getting making sure the phone lines was together. Remember I said, I'm gonna get back in the studio. You see behind me, right EJ I mean, I don't wanna put you on blasts. I don't know if you're with your daughter, your kids or whatever, but if you have a free moment, I would love to hear your voice. Give me a call, pull up on me in a studio. Yeah, here's the number. It's eight one eight four six one fifty four thirty two. Eight one, eight four six one fifty four thirty two. I'm in the middle of giving some PSAs and some information. Okay, So another thing I wanted to get you guys know, because we're talking about health, because we're talking about taking care of each other. I don't know if you've already placed your order in, but you know it's that time of the year where you can get the free at home COVID nineteen tests. Yes, yes, yes, go ahead and head over to USPS dot com. Each order that you get includes four individual rapid antigen COVID nineteen tests and the government COVID test dot gov has more details about it. It's included an extended shelf life and updated expiration dates. Now orders will ship for free start. Oh let's started yesterday. So yeah, I guess if you've already signed up or not yet, get with it because they are sending out free COVID nineteen tests now. For anybody that's over in the Crenshaw Urbia, I want to let you know that there are free wellness classes. Are you looking for an opportunity to get your body moving, moving, and grooving well? Buildingfutureink dot org could be the place for you. Building futures ink. Every Tuesday there is a senior cheer yoga from four forty five to five thirty and then on Tuesdays from six to seven they have their sound bath meditation and on Wednesdays Tomorrow kickboxing seven fifteen, eight fifteen, and every third Friday of a women's circle from five to seven pm for the individuals that's trying to get moving, for the individuals that's trying to get community. Baby, that's how you do it. Now, if I got some senior citizens in the House that need some support with the utility bills pull up on me. You about to get them? Not okay, uh, senior citizens, if you need help with your utilities, you need to apply for a LADWP and SoCal discounts. Well, they have rebates and this organization can help you apply for all of them, including financial assistance to pay your bills. Now, they're located up in Van Eys seventeen four hundred Victory Boulevard, and they're asking you to bring a couple of things. You need your current state ID, driver's license, both current bills, your electric, your gas, all the pages they don't want to see some because they got to make sure they say that you are or who you are, okay. Also, bring in your current rent mortgage receipt they need to know to make sure, okay, you're in a situation to need. And then last but not least, a proof of current household income where's your money's going, so they know can how much they can support you. Now, in case you still need more information about it, here's the number eight one eight seven zero eight forty seven fifty nine. Again that's eight one eight seven zero eight forty seven fifty nine. Or you can call eight one eight seven zero eight sixty six oh three. That's eight one eight, seven oh eight sixty six oh three. Real quick, EJ says, when are you on again? EJ? I'm on Tuesdays and Thursdays from five to six thirty pm. So just Tuesdays and Thursdays live at five now, Miss Mac, she says, night, beauty, heavy thoughts to ponder and wonder why these are still in need of being done. I'm sure miss Mac is talking about when it comes down to these ingredients, just certain laws and all that kind of stuff. And if y'all didn't know, shout out to mss Mac. I wouldn't be sent here if it wasn't for Miss Mac, Miss Mac, Ms McCree, oh, Miss Page, these individuals that I'm naming to you. I was in an organization in high school called Scoop. We sit down behind the camera. We used to start these public service announcements. We used to edit, and in fact, that's how I even started doing some voiceovers because everybody was like, Dawn, can you do my project? So that's Miss Mac. Everybody, everybody shout out to Miss Mac. That's all round up. Filosopher's bag and mister officer, missus officer, are you looking for a job. Well. R and B Global Security is now accepting applications from Monday to Friday between eight am and two thirty pm. They're located over in Long Beach. The address is thirteen fifty five Redondo Avenue. They're in Sweet nine. Now, you'll need to bring a few of the documents with you, Okay, bring a valid ID, your Social Security cards, your guard card, and your certification. Now, if you have any questions or to schedule an appointment, go ahead and call them at three one zero four three eight three zero four four. Again that's three one zero four three eight thirty four. Okay. Now, let me know if there's anybody else, if I'm missing any other information, Oh, let me know. This is not the fourth Thursday. This is the first Thursday. What else do I need to remind you of? Oh? I want to remind you of an awesome organization that I have been supporting and I hosted the carpet for them. I also working with them doing some digital content. They're called the African American Male Wellness Agency, Okay, and they have a huge day coming out. This is for all of our black men and for anybody that has a black man that they love in their life. I want you to pull up Saturday, November second for Black Men's Wellness Day. The fact of the matter, black men are dying from preventable diseases. And guess what you can be part of the solution. Come on out. We're going to be at Jesse Owen's Park, Yes, Rancho Sienaga Complex, Yes, the Michelle Obama Sports Complex, Yes, right down the street. Don't play with me, play with yourself. We'll be there on Saturday, November seconds, from seven am to twelve peter for the Black Men's Wellness Day. You can walk for your dad's, your brother, your cousin, your son, your uncle, your nephew, for yourself. This is a free family event they're going to have for kids, entertainment, free health screenings, and so much more. And just so that we're clear when we're talking about these free health screens, let me just give you an idea of all the wonderful things that you will be checking for, because the common question is do you know your numbers? We're talking about blood pressure, We're talking about glue clothes, We're talking about cholesterol, HIV, std STI, and prostate cancer for men. Don't play with yourself. You better check yourself before you wreck yourself. Be in an environment where you can be comfortable. And also men, do you know they suffer from more emotional distress than twenty percent of their counterparts. I want to welcome you to enjoy another thing the organization is doing. It's called real Men, real talk. The fact that the matter is each one need to teach one and each one needs to reach one and brothers. Wellness is just not about what your bank account look like. Wellness is just not about what's going on and what your body physically is feeling like, what about what's going on inside? We got to create these circles in these safe spaces that man can have these conversations with brothers that looks like them well that they know they're safe, they know they're comfortable. So I want to tell you to save the date for Saturday, October seventeenth for Black Men's Wellness Day. If you know a brother, if you know our father, you know uncle, you got a son or nephew, please tell them to come out and in fact, check out LA dot AA Wellness dot org for more information and hope to see you there Saturday, November second, Walking to Save black men's lives. All right, well, I guess that's it. We did it again. We get on the flow, y'all, and I appreciate you sticking with me. I want to encourage you all that if you have any questions, if you have any suggestions for a guest, that you feel free to send me an email Vitamin D at dawn daispeaks dot com. It's Vitamin D at Dawn dasispeaks dot com. Let me know if you need an advice, some relationships on your career, on your family, with your friends, whatever the case may be. The time is now to pull up. Also, I want to let you know that if you have any resources, Latasha has seeming resources. We also have Toya on the Move that has sent resources. If you have some resources that you can send out that you know that can help help off the community, please do so. Please do so because that's the time now. Okay, am I missing anything? No other than I had a good time with y'all. Toyo on the Move she's on the chat on Facebook and she liked doing can you go ahead and send me over that flyer she wants to post on the page. I sure will. I'm gonna go ahead and have that in the chat. And then what do I so I'm gonna say, Oh, I want to encourage you. If you got informed, inspired or entertained by this, can you make sure that you share this with somebody else let them know that Dawn Day is back with Vitamin D baking. And it feels so good to be inspired, to be loved, and to be thought about. So thank you all so very much for that. What is the last thing that I want to say for you all? Just remember we ain't stressing a day. Okay, We're here for a good time, not a long time. Make account. Inch by inch life sustains y're by yardist. Life is hard, so take it easy. Remember the top of every body, of every mountain is the bottom of the next. The fastest way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time. And there's no better moment than right now, when the present. So allow it to be a gift to yourself and to be a gift to each other. All right, y'all, love on. Somebody follow me. I'll follow us for the show at Vitamin D Dawn Dai, And if you want your own Vitamin D that'd be me. Baby. You can follow me on all social at Dawn d aspects. All right, they're not gonna hearsekeep it. You know. I'm in the business of making dreams come true, and I damn show ain't gonna forget about mine. So next time I fam always remember YO are your greatest. That's that. Get your right in Indy right with me.
Speaker 2: I get excited about your life.