Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Betting Pros. It's time to place your bets. It is me Joey p joe Pizapia, and it's time to look at the props for Week eight in the NFL. No buys. Everybody's playing, how hard they're playing, well, that's something we could talk about, but certainly some matchups some returns too. On Thursday Night Football we saw the returns of Cooper Cup and Pooka and akup. We're gonna get to a tugue of bayloa back and the return of Jamis Winston as the starting quarterback in the NFL. What a time to be alive. To help me break down all of the props for week eight, the Welsh and the Undertaker himself, mister Andrew Erickson, don't forget to download the Betting Pros app, start betting smarter, not harder, and use the prop bet cheat sheet because that's the way you can find the best lines with the best projections in the best places to bet them. Again, run to the Betting Pros app or go to bettingpros dot com slash props to check it out for yourself and start using the tools like the prop bet cheat sheet to make sure you get all your props in and make sure that you are maximizing all of the money you possibly can make. In Week eight in the NFL, start here, gentlemen at the top. A tough week last week for some of the props, but you guys are still over five hundred for the year. So let's jump right in with two feet. Let's start with Bijeon Robinson Welsh because you've got, as the kids like to say, all the fields.
Speaker 2: I've got all the fields, and you know what, I'm HARKing it back to last year because what was the money play every week?
Speaker 3: Bijon.
Speaker 2: Let's get back to basics with Bijon. Yes, that's gonna get us going here. It's a nice low ish rushing yard total prop this week at sixty two and a half. Projections across the board are over I believe the BP and PFF just doing a cross reference, are both over seventy. The bucks they're averaging ninety two yards against, which isn't too crazy, but it's on just seventeen carries, which is an over five yard per carry mark. So you can run on this team. Just teams really haven't been because they've had some efficient offense, maybe playing catchup. Not this week, Bijon. He has hit this number two straight weeks and four total for the year. And coming back to those yards average, he's averaging four point seven yards on the ground, but had fifteen or more carries over the last two weeks. So you give me what they give up what he's getting and the higher usage as far as carries go.
Speaker 3: I like this a lot plus just if you'd think take a look at like.
Speaker 2: The Bucks in general, if they are going to struggle more on offense and there are going to be playing a little bit from behind, and the Falcons are going to be able to manage this more, it's even better for Bijon to break a big run, get over that fifteen carry marker and smash this. We're back into Bijon betting season. That's how I'm starting off the first one.
Speaker 1: One of the things I like in that game too is Shad White the over three and a half receptions. Everybody knows I don't like betting receptions typically unless I'm getting what plus money on it. You can get plus one thirty on this, and with all those injuries in the wide receiver corps, Rashaud White's gonna work a lot more in that receiving game. I can't believe that the number is that low and you're getting plus money on it, So get in on that game. All the getting is good. Bo Nicks this week is a top fifteen Fantasy quarter back. Did you know that according to the expert consensus rankings, at least on Fantasy pros. But what does that mean on the betting side of things? Andrew Erickson when it comes.
Speaker 4: To bo Nicks, Yes, I was writing down breaking down this Broncos Panthers game, which in the Betting Primer this week I talked about potentially the worst game on the slate.
Speaker 5: Do I want to bet the spread? Do I want to bet the total?
Speaker 4: And you always say, Joe when it comes to these types of games with Bogs, spit the props, man, spit the props and the.
Speaker 5: Prop thats sit out to me?
Speaker 4: The most was bow Knicks under twenty eight and a half pass attempts because if Sean Payton doesn't have to let Bonnicks throw, he won't let Bonnicks throw. So that's why thinks gonna happen in to this matchup. I think they're gonna run the ball thirty times. You look at teams against the Carolina Panthers this year, no quarterback. Zero quarterbacks have hit their passing attempts projection against the Panthers, none of them. Only twice has a quarterback gone over thirty pass attempts, and it was Joe Burrow and Kirk Cousins, teams that feel much better about putting the ball in their quarterbacks hands. Nick is under twenty eight and a half pass attempts in three of his last four games at twenty seven and a half, and in the two games so far this year where the Broncos have been favored, he's two and out towards the under. So in games where the Broncos are supposed to win, they don't give the ball to bow Nicks that much. So I'm taking the under. Twin and a half past times.
Speaker 1: Friends don't let friends let bo Nicks throw the football too much. I think that's the right idea, that's the recipe. Right play defense, run the football, don't overexpose bo Nicks. It seems to be working for the Denver Broncos, at least for never go full ball b Neck, No, no, never. I did that once in college and well it wasn't pretty. Breece Hall the next guy we're going to talk about as the Jets Patriots play in the Belichick Bowl, so that should be fun. Here some big running performances this year on the Patriots. We've seen that a few times. I've already bet a bunch of Breese Hall stuff, but Welsh, when it comes to props for Breeze Hall, what stands out the most for.
Speaker 3: You on video? What are we doing? We are going with an under.
Speaker 2: I had to play this under this week because his rush attempt prop was.
Speaker 3: Up at nineteen and a half, so the bet over. Of course Brice could do it.
Speaker 2: They've been using bris more, but Brice has not done it once this season. He has not had over nineteen or eighteen, I think is his tippy top of rush attempts on the year. He's actually, in fact, only had twenty rush attempts four times in his career. And they've got Braylan Allen now, so like I know why this prop went up there. Three of the last five weeks against the Patriots, you've had running backs go over thirty rush attempts, So there are there's a lot of running going on, but they like to get Brice into that twenty two to twenty three touch range. Even in this you know the new coaching staff, but there's so much done on the receiving side. So obviously if the Jets were to completely, like start blowing this out, it could lead to more rush attempts from Breese Hall. But it's gonna get Braylan Allen more involved, and I think Braylan Allen's a guy. They're gonna continue. They'll just put you know, right through the tackles and the guards. They're gonna let that open field stuff with Breece Hall happen. He's gonna get lots of touches. He's gotten up to eighteen. We're not getting to So I am slamming an under having done didn't do it last week. I'm playing my best Andrew Erickson for Halloween here. I am going with under rush attempts for Breesehall at nineteen and a half.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've bet the over on the seventy four and a half with Breese Hall, and I paired it with the touchdowns so I can get it into plus money there. Because obviously the juice is pretty strong on both of them. So if you do that, you can get almost two to one. So I mean, if you think Breesehall is gonna have a good day, and I do against the Patriots, it's hard to think he's not gonna get close to that eighty five ninety range and probably coming away with a Tuddy at some point. So that pairing is a nice little duo. Bet Andrew Erickson, let's go to you for your second prop of the day, and let's go to the Philadelphia Eagles in a matchup this week, and what receiver do you have your eye on.
Speaker 5: I'm going right back to Danta Smith.
Speaker 4: I know I talked about him last week as an over on his receiving yards and he totally bombed. He actually got I got more receiving yards than DeVonta Smith last week because he was in the negatives because Jalen.
Speaker 1: Her Tyreek Hill. It was.
Speaker 5: It was absolutely horrible.
Speaker 4: So but I'm going right back to it because I don't think my process was wrong going after Davonta Smith. It just happened to be a very outlier game from the Eagles passing game where they attempted fourteen passes. Jalen hurts that was the lowest amount of passes he's ever attempted in a game since twenty twenty one. They're not gonna be able to just attempt fourteen passes against the Cincinnati Bengals. There's no way that's happening. So I'm going right back to Smith. Historically, when Dallas Gotter has missed time, he always goes over fifty five and a half receiving yards.
Speaker 5: Before last week.
Speaker 4: He went over fifty five and a half receiving yards in every single game this season. He traditionally always thrives when guys miss time. I don't expec Dallas card to play in this matchup. You look at the Bengals defense. No defense has faced more targets to number two wide receivers than the Cincinnati Bengals this season. So I'm buying the dip aggressively on DeVonta Smith. He's gonna have a big game, all.
Speaker 1: Right, aggressively buying the dip on DeVonta Smith. Wells just go to you for one of Andrew Erickson's favorite things, Brian Thomas Junior. Now, look, the Jags were coming off an actual win where the offense looked decent. Travis ATM looking like a game time decision, So not looking good. For him, which means a lot of tank Bigsby, but also an opportunity where you know, you could be in a thing where Jordan Love and you know mister Lawrence are gonna have to be throwing the ball a lot, going back and forth each other potentially anyway, So what does that mean for Brian Thomas Junior this week?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, if you really think that this game is going to be hyper competitive, we can play that narrative. I also think it could you know, not be hyper competitive, and that still works very well for the prop that I want in. Brian Thomas over receptions at four point five so far. So you know, my point is is like, if they're going back and forth graate, but even if the Packers are blowing them out, that means the Jaguars are going to be playing from behind and they're going to be throwing to whom Brian Thomas, this is the play that they have been going for multiple weeks.
Speaker 3: He has hit this prop.
Speaker 2: He has gone over four point five receptions in four of the last five weeks.
Speaker 3: We're seeing Kirk getting face out of this offense.
Speaker 2: Ingram obviously has been solid in his return and is going to get his lion's share. But if you also take Etan out of there, who is you know, their primary third down you know, whatever role it ends up being. We know Bigsby will not play on third downs, so that receiving role from et and that's more receptions out. But either way, it's big plays for Brian Thomas. They are continuously getting those targets in and we've got four or five weeks where this has hit. This is a pretty low ish number against a team that they are going to be playing from behind. I feel pretty certain that they are not going to be holding big major leads on the Green Bay Packers, so there's going to have to be a lot of throwing. It's not going to be twenty six carries for Tank Bigsby. This is going to be a Brian Thomas game. Four and a half receptions is nice and I'm taking it well.
Speaker 1: Andrew Erickson loves the sound of that, that's for sure. I mentioned Rashad White earlier in the show. Andrew Ericsson, you're with me on this, and maybe you're smarter because you're just betting the total rushing yards. But again, this is the guy that does work a lot in the passing game. Bucky Irving also have that toe injury, so we could see a lot of Vershaw White in this game, and he looked really sharp to me, by far, the best he's looked all year. He's actually breaking tackles. So let's get to your take on Rashad White for Week eight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm taking the over on the rushing yards for Rashad White. Over forty three and a half the last three weeks for Shod White has been efficient. It's absolutely crazy. Sean Alexander was right. Apparently Rashad White does look pretty good. So five point four yards per carry over the last three weeks. He hit a season high in rushing yards against the same Falcons defense he's playing this week. In Week five, he had seventy two rushing yards. Every running back the Falcons have faced this year has gone over their rushing yard prop, hitting at least seventy rushing yards. So with no Bucky Irving, no wide receivers left, yes, let's establish the run. Let's feed Rashad White. As weird as that sounds, he's been much better and the matchup is there for the taking for him. So I think I like the rushing This is a week to bet Ra shod White overs the receptions, the rushing. I like White a lot. I think they're gonna have to lean on him, just giving all the injuries in the backfield into the wide receivers.
Speaker 1: All right, we still got our touchdown calls to go. We got a couple more props left for you. So let's start with JSN Jackson Smith in Jigba. DK Metcalf's health is in question, but the one thing is not in question. While Elsh has been know smith slinging the ball over the place no matter who's out there playing wide receivers. So what does the injury to dk mean this week? Potentially for the props When it comes to JSN, it's.
Speaker 2: Going to lead to a lot more first read, I talked about that. Off of that injury, DK Metcalf dominated in the first read for Seattle of it. Now you're going to take that out. JSN was around a twenty percent first read, Tyler Lockett is eighteen percent. Now you take twenty five percent off. It's going to lead to both Lockett and Jasn getting more targets. The thing that's always kind of held back, and you could look at receptions for JSN because he had that one game where it was like eight catches for fifty one yards, just one del Robinson like performances. But when we go and look at the receiving yards, it's fifty one and a half. Projections are wildly over this cross referencing PFF sixty seven receiving yards for him, so you're talking about around a sixteen yard swing on him. He has hit this marker two of the last three weeks, and two wide receivers on the opposing teams versus have hit this number, so two each in two games. He's the volume play. And I'll tell you this was one of those. In the next prop I'm gonna do as well. These were two where it was like I almost don't care what the stats are saying, like give me a semi juicy number and we're gonna jump on it. Because of volume, Jason is gonna have to step up. They're gonna get him the ball more. He's a volume target monster. And yes, the wand Dell scare is there as far as target receptions two yards, but it's under fifty five sixty, which I think was a key marker. So Jaysn with that heavy pass offense, receiving yards slamming it, trying to learn when I can, because I love reception props. But Joe, you are very very big about your receiving yards over the reception.
Speaker 1: Always the yards because you give yourself more opportunity, right, just a percentage right, and you will get that one big play. You can get most of it or even all of it, depending on that number. You know, you look at some of these numbers vers Center Tillman this week and some other guys too, where they're very low, some of those Tampa wide receivers because the market just doesn't know what it's going to look like. Advantage of those You take advantage of those overs and hopefully you hit on one or two of them.
Speaker 2: Plus one thirty five for Tillman receptions. But I tempted.
Speaker 1: It's when you get the plus money. Like I said when Rashad White, I think the three and a half is ridiculous. I don't think there's any way he doesn't have five or six catches in that game. Just from base of the need and based on what we've seen previously, when those two teams match up, that there's going to be a back and forth most likely of these two teams. And I think when you get plus money and a good number, that's when everything comes together for those receptions, and you tend to get it more with running backs in those spots than you do with wide receivers most of the time.
Speaker 4: I know that we've talked a lot about receptions and receiving yards cause I think it's a really fascinating conversation because even before the Thursday night game, Mike Mayer was trying to figure out, right, what's the pick of the day. And he's like, all right, do we go with Jefferson receptions or Jefferson receiving yards? And it didn't end up mattering because he went over everything. But I was on the yard side. I said, look, Jefferson's an explosive playmaker, and I think that in the yard I think had a bigger payout. So that's why I said, let's go with the yards. And again it didn't end up mattering. And then I think it's interesting because of the two picks that Welsh brought up here with Brian Thomas and JSN, I guess for me, Brian Thomas is an explosive playmaker, so why do the receptions of the receiving yards? And then with Jasn, it's this guy ply does is catch dub off passes?
Speaker 3: Really in a short soverse of both of my beds.
Speaker 4: Well, well, no, I guess for me, it's are we trying to lean towards what's more likely to hit or what's more likely to give us the best payout? Like what, Joe, it seems like you lean towards give me the most, give me the most money for what Ericson.
Speaker 3: Was saying, it's a payout versus Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And he's saying you're leaning more to maybe the bigger payout than maybe at line of success.
Speaker 3: Uh, even if you're reducing it a little bit.
Speaker 1: I think it's a very individual thing too, has to do with the certain players, like you bring up Brian Thomas, right, explosive player. I tend to just go and ignore the receptions because my confidence of the Jaguars consistency of offense is not great. Right, So it's circumstance, it's player, it's the prop for the week, it's it's whatever it's juiceed at or plus money at. Like, I think there's so many variables in it, but I think you have to take them all into account, and more often than not, the receiving yards. I always find to be the more profitable and like the guy's like Justin Jefferson, you know, the yards you always take because he's such a great player. You take that he can have six catches for one hundred and twenty yards. You know that's Justin Jefferson. I guess he's a big plays and then the game is done. It's over typically and you can stash it away now. It wasn't done yesterday. But again, you know, certain things do happen in the game of football when we are talking about putting together some unders. Though one of my one of my biggest fades was putting together the TV show for Sunday for Sports Grid and Andrew. The one thing that I wrote for the Busts of Week eight, I said, Raiders running backs against the Kansaby Chiefs. Game scripts not going their way. Chiefs really good against the run typically this year, defense playing really well, and it looks like you are in that same mindset as I am this week.
Speaker 4: Yep, going on under an Alexander Madison, even though he has basically been the engine to whatsever left of my flex team in Fantasy football after I picked him up because Madison's been He's been good filling in as the Army one, but I don't think that's going to continue this week against the Kansasity Chiefs. Chief Stephen's allowing the fourth fewest rushing arts per game to running backs. Only run running back they have faced the season has surpassed their rushing yards totals. So yeah, it's at forty rushing yards forty and hailf rushing yards for Alexander Madison. But I just have no faith that this Raiders' offense is going to be able to run the ball. I think the cover, but I don't think they run the ball with Alexander Madison. So even though he went over last week ninety two yards and twenty three carries, maybe we see more of a split with Samir White getting back and healthy. So I'm gonna take the under in an offense that I'm not really excited about.
Speaker 1: All Right, One more from each of the guys. Here a lot of people trying to make money. As I said earlier on the Jalen mcmillans or like Shephard, where did the bucks go from here? But Welsh, you have a different take. You're not going wide receiver at all, you're not going for Shaun White on this one, so where are you going?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think they're fun, like if you want to play on those, but I'm going to go with Cad Aughton and I am going to go to receptions on this ten targets last week through that injury, over five catches in three of his last five weeks. The marker this week is four point five over receptions six of eight games. Tight ends have gone over five receptions against Atlanta as well as two straight weeks. So we know there's no Godwin, we know there's no Evans, and we know they're going to have to move that off. We've talked about it kind of a nauseam. You guys both think Rashad White's going to get a heavy dose. I don't necessarily disagree with that. There's a big debate of Shepherd versus McMillan. But what wasn't a debate last week was Kate Aughton is getting littered with targets. Baker Mayfield loves throwing him the ball, and not that the Alanta Falcons are just some easy giveaway for any type of tight end, but you know, like it's there just teams are not throwing against. If you go and look at the matchups, there's a lot of not good tight end matchup teams that they've played. I think Baker Mayfield is going to go eight plus targets on Kate Aughten this week. So I love the reception. You can go and play your guards if you want to do that. Sometimes receptions they're just the smart play, and I think this is a situation with that where Baker is going to look to his two safety nets in this game, if we're really truly being honest, are Rashad White and Kate Aughten. Rashad White is going to be that safety play when he goes first read and you know McMillan is covered, and then if they're going to go play down the middle on a second read, Kate Aughton is going to get those massive amounts of targets. So I love the Caate Atton, Kate Aughton, and Jackson Smith and Jigba. Due to all of the injuries, where two that I was ready to just blind jump into for props this week. And that is my final on the top five.
Speaker 1: He's gone over this in three of his last five games. He went over it last week. He's just on the field a lot too sore, giving huself a lot of opportunities, which you know, some tight ends aren't on the field as much as Kate Aulton is, so the availability of him being on the field certainly gives you a shot at this one for sure, Ericson, let's wrap up the props for the week before we head to the touchdown market, and let's talk about a quarterback situation. Justin Herbert is going to be playing the New Orleans Saints, the Saints most likely without Derek Carr again. So what does that mean for Justin Herbert who this week? In terms of fantasy productivity? He's not getting the kindest rank right now, I'm looking at it. He's ranked outside the top twenty five QBS say it ain't, so.
Speaker 4: Eric's, I mean, I got him like Q twenty two. So I'm I'm way ahead of the market on Justin Herbert. Now, I get because it's not going to be an exciting game, not a lot back and forth with the Saints probably starting Spencer Ratlers. So but when you look at this passing prop for Justin Herbert, it's so low. One hundred and ninety eight and a half passing yards. And we look at the Chargers since their bye week, they're plus seven percent pass rate over expectation compared to negative eleven percent weeks one through five, so they are throwing more. We saw Justin Herbert throw for nearly three hundred and fifty yards on Monday Night football. To guys, I didn't even know we're on the Chargers, Jalen Rager. I didn't even know he was a Charger. And yet we have Herbert dropping back to throw a little bit more as I think they're trying to balance out the run with the pass. Now, I do expect them to still run the ball a decent amount against New Orleans Saints, but the Saints are coming off extra rest, so maybe their defense will finally look to try to tackle a ball carrier. So maybe this game is a little bit closer, they have to throw a little bit more. There's only two quarterbacks that haven't passed for at least two hundred yards against the Saints. One of the was Bryce Young and the other his bon Nix. So for me, it's just a very low bar to pass pun intended for Justin Herbert to get at least two hundred passing yards here, I mean, it's doesn't Herbert we're talking about. This isn't a oh like, maybe this quarterback hits this number. He's an elite quarterback. He's got a great arm. I think he can throw for two hundred yards against the Saints.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to the touchdown calls for the week here, and don't forget the touchdown score report at betting pros dot com slash touchdown is available if you're looking for an edge and your touchdown betting. A touchdown score report compares anytime touchdown stats to prop bet odds and projections to help identify the best anytime touchdown bets you can make. So head to betting pros dot com slash touchdown for the latest touchdown prop analysis today. Just download the VP app wherever you get your apps. All right, Welsh, give me two guys scoring touchdowns in Week eight.
Speaker 2: We are targeting wide receivers. Number one up d J Moore. What a great matchup team gives up the most receiving touchdowns against in Washington. Caleb Williams is the top six seven quarterback in fantasy. DJ Moore is going to be one of the beneficiaries of that. Not just Keenan Allen, Keenan Allen, as I had mentioned in Week one, like he's gonna be a red zone guy. DJ Moore is gonna break a big one and you're almost getting two to one on his money. So I love that one and gonna go against my San Francisco forty nine ers.
Speaker 3: Cede Lamb is plus money.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know, wide receivers don't usually get negative minus money for you know, in anytime touchdowns. That's you know, Derrick Henry is like minus two ninety five this week. That's a running backs job. But the forty nine d secondary it's bad, It's really bad. They get toasted, They get toasted for big plays, they get toasted by number ones. And you're gonna tell me that Ceedee Lamb is gonna get plus money against this banged up forty nine Ers defense and an offense that can't stay on the field, absolutely slamming Cede Lamb at plus one ten. So Lamb and Moore are my two touchdown.
Speaker 1: Calls, all right, So Lamb and more for the Welsh. I like Lamb to score because you know me, I'm in on the Cowboys this week. How about them Cowboys? Let's go let's see if I know, oh, I know you hate it Welsh, but.
Speaker 3: Well no, just also that's just like I don't do that.
Speaker 1: It just feels like the end is nine for the forty nine ers, buy can't come suit off ericson. Give me two guys and two touchdowns and we.
Speaker 4: Gate Anthony Richardson. We're all ready to write him off in fantasy as we should. And he's inevitaly going to score two rushing touchdowns because this is just what mobile quarterbacks do. The last two times he's faced the Texans, he's scored at least one rushing touchdown. So he finds the end zone against Houston for some reason. So I'm going Anthony Richard plus one nine, need to score a rushing Touchdown's got Jonathan Taylor back running the QB option at the goal line. It's gonna be frustrating because he's gonna be on your fantasy bench most likely. And then my other guy, long shot, Tyler Boyd plus three ten. There's no DeAndre Hopkins, Calvin Ridley. I don't know what he's doing on the field, but Tyler Boyd showed out last week, caught five balls from Mason Rudolph you look at the Lions, they're the number one defense in terms of most fantasy points allowed to slot receivers, so that includes yards, targets, touchdowns. So if the Titans get anywhere near the end zone, I think, CALLI Boyd's gonna score.
Speaker 5: So that's big plus three ten.
Speaker 1: But but I like it. I like her heads out. I love the Richardson one, I really do, because you know, those games between those two teams tend to get really hyper competitive, and those are the kind of games that you want Richardson out there in space making plays. And I can see this one for sure. Plus one ninety two is a great number on that one, all right for me. The two guys that get touchdowns and find the end zone in Week eight, Tucker Craft, it's a good matchup here. The Jacksonville Jaguars are terrible against tight ends, giving up a lot of fantasy points to them this year, getting plus one ninety five on Tucker Craft two. Not to mention wide receiver injuries everywhere for them, right, Jayden Reid is not really healthy, Christian Watson's never healthy. It feels like Wix. Everybody's banged up right now. Romeo Dobbs like the only guy who's healthy. So give me Tucker Craft and there plus one ninety five and my boy was back last week and he already got a touchdown. We're gonna do it again. I think the Browns will show up get excited for this game, at least for temporary circumstances against the Baltimore Ravens. I don't know how long it lasts, but I feel like they are in this spot. They don't have to worry about Wats todaymore Winston's here now, Cooper's gone too. It's just kind of like, all right, guys, just go out there and just have some fun. And we're having fun. You're handing the football to Nick Chubb and Nick Chubb to score a touchdown. I love it this weekending plus one p thirty on that one. So give me Chub, give me Craft. That's what I want for Week eight in the NFL. You call your touchdowns though, drop your comments below. Who's going a touchdown a week eight? I want to hear from you. Don't forget to subscribe to the YouTube channel of Betting Pros, and of course don't forget to ring that bell to that goes ding for notifications, download the Betting Pros app today and again that's about all we could do. Use the prop bet che chee too. Use the tools are here to help you, and so are we. So we hope everyone has a great week eight. Enjoy the games, enjoy being profitable. That'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh and the Undertaker. Andrew Erickson, I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids.
Speaker 6: Thanks for listening to the Betting Pros podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x and TikTok at Betting Pros and Instagram at Betting Pros NFL.
Speaker 1: Also subscribe to our
Speaker 6: YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Betting Pros