Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Right down are toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program as eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us, Linda, you following all the nuttiness that's going on now Donald Trump. If you look at the midterms and you look at incumbents Bill Cassidy, Thomas Massey, now John Cornyn in Texas, they all went down and what do they all have in common is Donald Trump supported their opponent. He is every single person that he has endorsed over a sitting incumbent has lost. And let me just give you the the overall statistics. If you are an incumbent and you're running for reelection, the odds are over ninety percent that you're going to win your seatback. I mean, there's a lot of interesting stories to come out of last night, but it was it was pretty fascinating to watch this. And not only are his candidates win, they are they are dominating, they are they are just devastating these people. But anyway, Trump back Canadatey score major major victories last night. There is this and Mark Halpern is way smarter than people give him credit for he gives me little clues when we interview him that I know that he knows what he's talking about. Most Democrats they don't know who James Blair is. He's been on my TV show a couple of times. I don't think we've had him on radio yet, Linda we.
Speaker 3: Show he was on one time, He was on one time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so and James Blair is he's a brainiac. I watched him as I was on Air Force one flying to China with the President, and of course you got to interview me on my own show, which was a very very high risk move on my part and is supposed to react to that's sorry, Well that was a high risk move. But I watched them for like eighteen hours. The guy didn't leave his seat, he didn't leave his computer, and he and all of his planning for the twenty you know, for the twenty twenty six midterms. At different times I'd get his attention and talk to him and ask him very specific questions I had in my mind. The other thing that Mark Halprin he kind of tipped his hat to is and knowledge that there is a lot of money available for Republican candidates in this midterm election year, and people can argue all they want that that you know, money doesn't matter. Oh it matters in politics big time. But for you know, incumbents like Cassidy Massey and now John Cornyn to lose and I'd enter his credit Cornyn and I thought was gracious and he endorsed KEM Paxton, and you know, I just thought it was interesting. That's all the same with members of Congress. A lot of interesting results that I thought last night, but the most prominent was Cornyn versus Ken Paxton. Paxton was on this radio show yesterday, and we're following you closely. Now we're gonna have and Democrats are stupid. And I've read I don't know if you saw the was it the Cook Report? One of those reports. I don't want to I don't want to get it wrong, you know, predicting. Oh, we're now moving Texas from red to blue. Okay, you can move it to red to blue all you want, It's not going to happen in the state of Texas. I think I know the state of Texas pretty well. I know Governor Abbott. He's a very close friend. I'm very fond of of Governor Abbott. I think he's one of the best governors in the country. Very fond of Ted Cruz. I think he's one of the smartest guys in the US Senate. He's a strong, solid conservative. He's been a big supporter of the President. Doesn't always agree, but he's a very big supporter of the President, and obviously the President's you know, endorsements matter. The President just put out a massive endorsement for Lindsey Graham. People think, well, Lindsey Graham's a Rhino, he's a warmont. No, he's not Lindsey Graham. Actually, you know, has has has coordinated with the President this entire idea of the Abraham Accords in the mid East and challenging these Gulf nations and Arab nations and Muslim countries to recognize the state of Israel so that they can be a longer term strategic piece that maybe would last for a few hundred years instead of the constant, never ending wars that take place. But anyway, past won't face off against this radical leftist tell Rico, I don't know is he vegan or vegetarian? And I don't even know what the difference is. Do you know what the difference is, Linda, what's the difference.
Speaker 3: Between I do? Actually I do? Vegetarians are people?
Speaker 1: Is scary? What what the fact people know is scary?
Speaker 3: Well, I was a vegetarian for eleven years, so I know a little bit about this, but I could never go to much.
Speaker 2: And Sister Teddy was Uncle James's wife, Sweet Baby James's wife.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know, she's a wonderful lady. She has a lot of great healthy ideas about food, unlike her Keto friendly got to eat meat brother.
Speaker 1: But anyways, she loves me a lot.
Speaker 3: Oh, trust me, I know she you are.
Speaker 1: You know what I wish. I wish she'd love me a little less. Sometimes.
Speaker 3: No, no, she loved it to the moon and back.
Speaker 2: In the sweep Baby James is cracking up because sweet Baby James knows it's true.
Speaker 3: You couldn't live without her. She does so much.
Speaker 2: Okay, I could live without her, but I don't want you could. I love my sister, I love my family, and okay, go I I digress. But you both, what's the difference.
Speaker 3: The difference is? You know, when you're vegan, you don't eat milk and eggs and cheese and things like that. Anything that comes from animals in any way, shape or form. So you can't have any of it.
Speaker 1: Fish nothing that means I would starve to death.
Speaker 3: You'd be one hungry dude, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: I weigh nothing, I'd waste away. I'd have nothing.
Speaker 3: Actually, I know a lot of those people. They compensate with macaroni. So it goes the other way. It's no good.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me tell you. You want to be bloated and eat garbage. Eat And by the way, occasionally I do like macaroni and cheese. I like Kraft de Luxe macaroni and cheese. But I don't like a couple of bytes and you put a little ground beef in it. In it, I don't know what do you call that? Like hamburger helper. It's like my version of hamburger helper. Anyway, they don't get me started on food. I'm trying to diet.
Speaker 1: Not good.
Speaker 2: I hate when I have to diet. I've just been eating too much. I gotta stop. Anyway, So they got to face so Ken Paxton will face off against this radical leftist James Telerico. Now, the idea that they're saying that this now favors the Democrats in the Senate in Texas.
Speaker 1: God bless them.
Speaker 2: I hope they spend hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars because it's not going to work. This guy's so far to the left of a Bato Bozo or Rourke and his halo. I mean I initially, when in the primary, I wanted Jasmin Krockett to win because I thought Jasmine Crockett would be the easiest one to beat. No, I was wrong. I didn't know anything about how radical James Tellerico is. This is the guy claiming that there are six biological sexes. I only know of two. If any caller listening to this radio show right now, if you can name the other four, please call in. I will put you immediately on the air. Eight hundred nine to four one Sean call the show. I don't know what the other four he's referring to are, but he claims that there are six, and he also advocated get this for abortion care for transgender people. Linda, do you want to take a shot at explaining that to this audience in a way that will not get this show banned or boycotted.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that I am able to do that.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't think you're able to do it either. I mean, it's nuts, It is absolutely crazy. He accused white people of spreading racism everywhere they go. He claimed that God is on binary and said he wanted to put a giant welcome matt at the southern border. He's running for the US Senate in Texas. How stupid is this guy? And he doesn't eat meat, period, And now he's claiming no, I actually do eat meat, but that's not what he has said recently. It's pretty remarkable. Then you got this other. They've got lunatics running everywhere. It's like the Party of Mamdani on steroids and human growth hormone. Then they got in Maine, and if I'm Susan Collins, I'm doing backflips over this guy, Graham Platner, the guy with the Nazi tattoo, you know, this weekend, teaming up with Grandpa Bernie and embracing democratic socialism and claiming he's a communist. And that's only the tip of the earth, the spear with all of these lunatics. And you know, by the way, one recently unearthed Reddit post came to light where he actually mocked a wounded soldier coming, calling him a dumb mother effort, while adding that he didn't deserve to live. Are you kidding me? I told you about what he said about uh, Chris Kyle. Remember the movie American Sniper. Remember we've had Tayaku Kyle on this on this radio program. Remember she was in studio with us back in the day when I actually lived in New York years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she was very.
Speaker 2: By the way, some website put up that picture of me and her like we're married. I'm like, what the hell did you see?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 3: A scary thing. It's just scary.
Speaker 2: It's so weird, it's like bizarre. Anyway, tay was a very nice woman, and she blasted Platner's vile comments and then every other insane thing. We went through it yesterday. I won't repeat myself here today, but the Trump candidates are scoring well. You know, the President put out a full throated endorsement of Lindsey Graham today. Lindsey Graham, I think is the President's best friend of the US Senate. I really believe that, and they're very very close.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: In the Democratic nominee and Texas Tall Rico invoked faith to defend abortion rights. The Bible is silent on abortion. Oh okay, you know, just like non binary. You know, don't say our father, who are in heaven? What am I supposed to say? Our non binary in heaven? Help me out? That's not what I learned when I went to seminary, and I went to Catholic school for twelve years, studied theology in Latin MS now ms DNC pushing tell Rico three times to respond to the six genders even they're pushing him on this.
Speaker 1: Did you see that anyway? He was on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, I guess he was on with Lawrence O'Donnell, and they played the attacks of tall Rico and they asked him to respond and hit him up with follow ups after he changed the subject, and all he was asked was, you know, Ken Paxton, had you know this to say about you tonight? And I have to tell you. I don't know if you've heard this already, but he spent a good deal of his victory speech talking just about you. And here's what he had to say. And then he talked about Ken Paxton, played Ken Paxton. He's the most extreme radical Democrats that has ever been nominated, is even running a Vegan campaign. He goes whatever that is. By the way, I know the people in Texas. I know Greg Abbott. I think he's one of the best governors in the country, right up there with my governor Ron DeSantis. I know Ted Cruz. This guy's not going to survive this. And some people call him sixth gender Jimmy, sixth gender Jimmy. I mean, that's pretty funny stuff. I even heard some people call him James Talafrico.
Speaker 1: I heard that. I nearly died.
Speaker 2: But the guys asked the question over and over again and he and he won't give an answer. You know, what do you have to say about the Paxton campaign, Well, he's morally unfit for office. He'll lie to you with a straight face. Well, did you or did you not say that there was six genders? Did you claim that is non binary? You know, did you make these ridiculous You know that transgender people then they fight for their right to abortion.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: One poll, midterm election poll showing Democrats losing massive grounds still with Hispanic Americans. Latino voters fifty four percent planned to vote for a Democratic House candidate in November. But this is exactly what the Democrat chare was in twenty twenty four in the House elections. That means that that support and that there's a shift in the electorate. It clearly this poll indicates that you have Democrat Maureen Gan Galindo I think is how you say it. A South Texas sex therapist who drew nationwide iyre from a Democratic Party leader, who defeated, who was defeated in her primary against the county Sheriff's office official Johnny Garcia, according to the AP, and she became a national flashpoint when she was accused of anti Semitism, were floating a plan to imprison American Zionists at an ic detention center. She did not win her race. What a shock, but maybe the shock of the night, maybe the shock of the night. Linda was al Green me and al Green he lost his seat last night. Remember you know the joint session speech where and he stood up and you know, started, you know, waving his cane around at President LP. And he's too I can't wait a weirdo. He's another left wing radical weirdo. Anyway, eleven term congressman filing one article of impeachment after the president after another. You know, he's done it. Six times, so you know all of this. But Paxton won in a landslide last night in the primary. Donald Trump didn't endorse and it was nowhere, you know, close to what it was last night. As a matter of fact, the polls all all the polls closed in Texas when I went on TV last night and we were able to make the call that Paxton had defeated Cornin at nine oh one. I mean, you almost never get to make a call that fast, and that was the AP that made the first call. I know most of you have very busy lives and some of you get to listen only at certain parts of the day, and part of our job is to inform you. I love the fact that President Trump allows cameras in to televise his cabinet meetings. And then and the President did so today and they talked about Iran, and they talked about Cuba and Venezuela and the economy. I mean, there was nothing off limits, and they went they ran the gamut, and then of course the legacy media mob, the corrupt, abusively biased news media, weighed in with their questions. I think it's worth playing. Our team has been debating it all day. I think we'll play that later in the in the last hour of the show today because it was more than worthwhile to listen to. We'll get to that, We'll get to your calls eight hundred and ninety four one Sean as well.
Speaker 6: Standing up for what's right with America. We're back on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: Well, our friend John Solomon has done it again and I had a recent conversation and he'll be on the podcast with the Attorney General Todd Blanche And it just so happens we talk about all of the issues and that've involved in the Grand Conspiracy. See, I'm not giving up on this issue.
Speaker 5: Too.
Speaker 2: Many of you have followed our coverage over the years of everything from Hillary's server with top secret classified information on it that she used bleach bit on. You have followed You know, James Comy, no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute the bought and paid for Russian disinformation dossier. You followed that story. How that was the basic the bulk of information used for not one but four PIZA warrants to ruin one Carter Page's life, but also beyond that, to backdoor entry into all things Trump world. Call me signed three of the four of them. As a matter of law, you're supposed to go back and tell the court when you know the information you provided them is not true, or even if you think it may not be true, and he didn't do it then, of course, leading into the intelligence community assessment post twenty sixteen, where career professional senior intelligence officials determined no, there was no Russia interference in the twenty sixteen election, leading to a meeting in the Oval Office with Barack Obama and Joe Biden and people like Clapper and Brennan and Obama ordering a new ICA Intelligent Intelligence Community assessment, one that contradicted the real one, which then laid a foundation in the beginning of a NonStop weaponization to destroy Donald Trump, you know, leading into this novel legal theory thirty four felony counts on what it was. It was about a payment prior to the twenty sixteen election, a non disclosure agreement. You know, I guarantee you that the Southern District of New York. I guarantee you Da Bragg's office. I guarantee you Latisia James office. If we ever got to the bottom of whether or not they have non disclosure agreements. I bet you they all do. It's a common in practice. I'm not saying it's the right practice. I'm saying it's a common practice. And you know every fortune five hundred company I guarantee you has them. And Donald Trump labeled it a legal expense. He didn't even he wasn't even involved in the process. His lawyer did it, testified that he did it. Unbeknownst to Donald Trump. It was paid for as a legal expense. Labeled a legal expense. How does that become thirty four felony counts? Why did they raid mar A Lago? And we first learned from Tolci Gabbard, you know a lot of questions about this. Now John Solomon has taken it to the next level. He has an article that came out just yesterday quote headline, exclusive, key Biden DOJ official raised red flags about the FBI's mar A Lago raid. According to this memo that John Solomon got a hold of. Now, remember Merrick Garland personally, according to information gathered by the by Tulsi Gabbard, Director of National Intelligence, that he personally signed off on this, and there's evidence of such. John Solomon is with us. He's the founder, editor and chief chief investigative reporter of justinnews dot com.
Speaker 1: Sir, how are you?
Speaker 5: I am well, good to be with you.
Speaker 2: Well, we've spent a lot of time over the years together. You've done a lot of incredible reporting. You've been vindicated on every single thing you've reported as it relates to this rate at ma a Lago. Now we're realizing that a lot of the arguments that people like you were making, and I was making, Greg Jarrett was making, and others turned out to be the right arguments that they were making internally.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, listen, this revelation is more than a historical footnote too. Right now, if the grand conspiracy case is to be seated in Florida.
Speaker 5: It has to have a crime that occurred.
Speaker 4: In Florida, and the Mara a Lago crime is the seed crime for the It's why the case can be built in Fort Pierce, Florid, as opposed to Washington, DC or New York or some other jurisdiction. A couple of months ago, we reported that the FBI, from memos that we obtained, believed that there wasn't probable cause to raid mar.
Speaker 5: Lago, but they did it.
Speaker 4: Anyways, that is what we one might call an overt act. You have an obligation to show this probable cause before you raid someone's home. If you don't do it and you still go and raid the home, you may have violated that person's civil liberties.
Speaker 5: Now we have a second key.
Speaker 4: Piece of document the second documentary piece of evidence that goes to this point that the Justice Department knew what it did at mar Lago was wrong and probably hadn't been thought through all the way. Now this isn't any official, by the way, in the Justice Department. This official, Patty Stemler, was hand picked by Merrick Garland to be by his right side looking over the Donald Trump investigations that were ongoing.
Speaker 5: She isn't read into the our logo rate until after it happens, and then as.
Speaker 4: Soon as it happens, she's like, hey, wait, guys, you didn't tell me about this, but I have some very serious concerns about this. The president has the right to declassified documents. He said he declassified these documents. Did anyone bother to check to see if that's true before we raided his home? In fact, she was so concerned about it, he said, I've been worrying about it ever since, and worrying more now. This is Merrick Garland's right hand woman. The woman was supposed to be watching for the ethics of this investigation, and she puts up a giant red flag saying, we probably shouldn't have rated Donald Trump's Oh that's after the FBI has already raised the concern that there wasn't probable cause. These two pieces of documents not only are a reminder that the Biden Justice Department acted inappropriately and perhaps in violation of President Trump's cimilberties, they're likely to be the key pieces of evidence in a conspiracy case if it's based in Florida. These are overt acts that occurred in Florida in conjunction with the raid. And so it becomes the colonel for Jason Canonez and Joe to Geneva and the team that's now investigating.
Speaker 2: The either way, don't mess with Joe to Geneva. Could I be honest, Let's be blunt. Here's that guys. I mean, but number one, he's wickedly smart and he is dogged in terms of he's the first person I ever heard call.
Speaker 1: Call me a crooked cop.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, And he understands.
Speaker 4: Listen, how I can't think of another person in American history who was a US attorney.
Speaker 5: By the way, the US attorney that took.
Speaker 4: Down Mary and Varry, a special counsel and an independent counsel. And now he's back in the game again handling this very important case.
Speaker 5: And what's great about Joe.
Speaker 4: He'll pursue a crime like a dog pursues a bone. But if he thinks someone isn't.
Speaker 5: Guilty of a crime, he's not going to bring a charge.
Speaker 4: For political purposes. In fact, he said so in one of his independent counsel ins nditions he wouldn't charge the person because even though there was a lot of clamoring in Washington, Pard he's a straight shooter. He applies the law, He looks at the evidence, and then he does it. And I think that that's what this case, if it's going to have credibility, is going to require.
Speaker 2: All right, So let's go. There's a lot to unpack here. First of all, you have the whole issue of whether or not there's equal application of our laws. Now in the case of Hillary, top secret classified information on a server, and then he erases it all bleach bit Nobody had ever heard of the term before, at least I had not. Now the whole country knows what bleach bit is, although I am having sources telling me that the retrieval of those servers may have happened, and maybe that story may not be dead, John Solomon.
Speaker 1: If anybody would know if that's true, it would be you.
Speaker 4: There is an effort to secure what we would call shadow copies of these exists in the dark wet. Basically, anything that you put online can be emulated over.
Speaker 1: Time, an effort to secure. I'm not trying to be a jerk.
Speaker 2: Effort to secure because you're a friend of mine, or they've been secured, I don't.
Speaker 4: At the last time I checked, which I run to be honest, is a few months weeks ago. Now they had not yet been secured, but they were in conversations with a friendly foreign power that would have images of some of the content or large amounts of the content that probably resided on those service because there was service, they cross transatlantic oceans, They get captured in little fragments on other people's servers, and they can be actually recreated with some very common technology today AI technology that does that. And so there was a foreign power that's friendly to the United States, that was in the process of doing that and then potentially offering it to the United States. When I last checked, which was honestly about three four weeks ago, they had not been secured. But I'll make some calls and check out and see if they avent secured.
Speaker 2: I love you can take you know, you can give John Solomon a request and any'll investigator for you. We really appreciate all your hard work. But there's a couple of differences here. Because you have Hillary Clinton top secret classified information no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute. You have Joe Biden four separate locations top secret classified information, including next to his corvette in his garage, but four separate locations. Nothing ever happened to any either of them. There were no consequences to either of them. There were no raids of any property of theirs. And the one difference is the Presidential Records Act actually applied to Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump.
Speaker 2: And you go into detail in your article about this very specific legal distinction here. Because the president would often take documents up into his residence at the White House and the classify them to bring them up.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 4: In fact, his office gave me that statement in twenty twenty two, and it appears that that's what Patty Stemler is referring to her in her membo. She said, Hey, the president says he had the authority to classify these documents when he's still president, he did, so he's referring to that statement in twenty twenty two that came on your show.
Speaker 5: At the time that we got it.
Speaker 4: She is very concerned that the president he classified these documents, and they went and treated them as a criminal and raided his home when he probably most likely had the right to possess those documents because they were previously declassified. And she asked, has anyone in the Office of Legal Counsel looked at that that is And she also points out that you don't have a president doesn't have to follow the normal procedures. He can do things without having to do what a federal employee would have to do if they were to classifying a document. She understood the legal issues exactly right, the very legal issues that if Donald Trump ever went to trial on this, he would have prevailed on.
Speaker 5: But she's really worried about it.
Speaker 4: And what we don't see is any action afis it's like this document falls.
Speaker 5: Into a black hole.
Speaker 4: She raises concerns and everybody just ignores it and they keep pursuing the president. Which is one of the themes of.
Speaker 5: The decade of weaponization that we now.
Speaker 4: See people would raise a red flag, no one would listen. The IRS agents were raising a red flag about Hunter Biden, they got the silence. The FBI agents were raising a red flag about mar A Lago and not having probable cause, they got ignored. Stembla writes this email saying, hey, he probably had the right to have these documents. She gets ignored. That is a concern, and the fact that it's systemic could lead to a charge that this is part of a conspiracy that you intentionally ignore the career expertise and violate the law even though you're being warned what you're doing is wrong. And I think that that is a very important.
Speaker 5: Piece of evidence.
Speaker 4: This is going to become smoking gun evidence in the hands of a Joe to Jenova.
Speaker 2: This is why I had and you were very kind to come down do the podcast with Greg Jarrett. That's why we've had you on. That's why we had Dan Bongino. I love Danny's a close friend. That's why Cash Bettel, who I think is doing a great job as the FBI director. That's why he's been on. That's why we're gonna have on Todd Blanche, the Attorney General. That's why we have Sarah Carter. We just dropped that podcast yesterday and she's on the podcast. I'm not letting this go we it does the Grand Conspiracy end up?
Speaker 1: John Solomon, I.
Speaker 4: Think it ends up with a large series of indictments.
Speaker 5: I think what's happening right now, by the.
Speaker 4: Way, the Florida prosecutors were in Washington, DC today meeting with the Attorney General, is that you break these into overt act buckets, and this is an over and act as part of a conspiracy. Each bucket gets individually investigated, and then you find out which ones turn out to be provable and true and which ones aren't, and then you begin to put together a case. I think, based on the reporting I've been doing that the first overt actsent prosecutors and the FBI now looking at pre date the beginning of Crossfire Hurricane on July thirty first, twenty sixteen.
Speaker 5: There are some.
Speaker 4: Activities before the summer of twenty sixteen.
Speaker 5: That are now on the horizon, now on the radar.
Speaker 4: There is some FBI OPR investigative documents that suggest that maybe some foreign powers were brought into a player to try to spy on the president or get dirt on the president earlier, earlier than the beginning.
Speaker 5: Of Crossfire Hurricane.
Speaker 4: So the conspiracy goes back to earlier sixteen and continues all the way until the day of the president takes.
Speaker 5: The second oath of office. Remember what we learned in some of those.
Speaker 4: Tulsa Gabbart documents that they were still actively investigating the president in some of.
Speaker 2: Those for unbelievable. Well, I've got to give props to you and credit to you. The amount of work that you will put into this over the last eleven years is unprecedented, and it would be I will tell you, if justice happens, it wouldn't have happened without you. John Solomon, Founder, editor in chief, chief investigative reporter justinews dot com.
Speaker 1: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 2: All Right, We've got a lot of ground to cover, not the least of which is okay. Remember they had a term wilding back in the day. Well, it's happening again. It's just not called that, and why don't they ever get a hold of all of the crime in Chicago. We'll examine that in detail after five officers were hurt. This weekend we'll have the President's Cabinet meeting that we'll get to a look at the polls for the midterms with John McLaughlan and Matt Towery, And in the middle of all that, we'll get to your calls eight hundred nine to four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, quick break right back. We'll continue more on the other side. Straight ahead.