Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Becca Tilly and Tanya rap An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in.
Speaker 3: Yes, we are scrub a dub dumb so much has happened to talk about?
Speaker 4: Tell me well, first of all.
Speaker 3: We have an ethic new setup in.
Speaker 1: So if you're watching this, hey, fel if it feels a little fresher less pixelated, Yes, because we got some new gear in this.
Speaker 4: Dude, that's right.
Speaker 5: That's something problems says we can't cash and if you don't know, it's gonna be le mixilated.
Speaker 3: Yet that's true. That's true.
Speaker 6: This is scrubbing in what ten point zero or something. This is like a new era, that's what we.
Speaker 4: Were going for.
Speaker 6: We have a new producer era. Yes, new look, new lighting.
Speaker 4: Yes, my own lighting.
Speaker 2: Tanya has the Alex Earl light up. It's just in full force.
Speaker 6: Sure.
Speaker 1: The best part about it though, is that it's actually La Girl branded.
Speaker 4: I got it in a gifting suite, so it's like a branded light. Oh but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was just like a lot going on this weekend in terms of like football and whatnot.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, a lot of tailor slift.
Speaker 4: Just so much.
Speaker 1: I've never been more excited about a football Sunday than I was yesterday.
Speaker 3: What tell me about it? Tell me about your Sunday, because so.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, started out with my favorite gluten free bagel in town. Shout out Pops Bagels. Oh my gosh, yes, thank you.
Speaker 3: Shout out to.
Speaker 4: I saw Hillary duffin there.
Speaker 5: Wow dream Yeah, I'm sorry, I need to know what time.
Speaker 4: I've never seen her there before.
Speaker 1: I think this was like a rarity, to be honest, but I literally was just like watching her like a I'm sure she probably felt my eyes.
Speaker 4: Was she wearing.
Speaker 1: She was wearing all black, like a black blouse, black pants, and sneakers. Got she so she she looked so I was like, Sunday, I looked so haggard, and she looked chet with like her hair and a ponytail.
Speaker 4: Like she looked so cute.
Speaker 1: And then they like she sat down and was waiting for her order, and then they were like Hillary's like, oh that's HER's she got it.
Speaker 6: You see what she got to you.
Speaker 1: I couldn't hear. I couldn't hear what she ordered. But that was really really started my day off strong. And then the the I actually don't know the names of the teams, but Kristin Harper's fiance Jared.
Speaker 3: Goff, Yeah, those are the Detroit Lions.
Speaker 1: Yes, so they were playing against Olivia Colpos. Yes, the friend Niners. So that was a thrill just because, like because I love both of.
Speaker 4: Them win, you know, like I was like, I can't lose this match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's more of like I love Kristen and I love all of it. Like Olivia pops up on my TikTok and Instagram and I'm just in awe, just happy.
Speaker 4: She's so everything. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's uncom rule sometimes yeah, but anyway, so, yeah, the two girls were going against each other.
Speaker 1: Correct, and then you throw Taylor Swift in the mix, I mean, with the win and she's on the field. I mean, it's just so much. Did you watch the game? Where were you at home? Haley's I was at home. I didn't watch the game. Yeah, I don't at any games.
Speaker 2: No, No, but I you know, was keeping up via social media to see who was winning and stuff.
Speaker 3: But that was the extent of my knowledge.
Speaker 2: But I loved all the footage of her on the field because that's a huge deal for her to go down on the field and amongst all those.
Speaker 1: People, right, all the normies, well, not the normal I mean, I think it's a very on the field.
Speaker 2: But I think going down and following his mom and her letting her have the first hug with him, like it was really cool and normalize her in this weird way where you're like, Wow, she was just stoked to be down there and like be a part I from.
Speaker 1: I felt the same way, Like I'm like, she is normally in charge, and like in this scenario, in this role in her life, she is the partner, do you know what I mean? Like she's she's the partner, She's not the leader, and so it's like kind of cool to see her be that role. Yeah, it was not used to it.
Speaker 2: There's some speculations about what they were saying to each other because they kind of covered. It was like she was whispering something to him, so she like had her hand over her face.
Speaker 3: But there's some speculation on what what was said. And uh, there was a kiss.
Speaker 4: The love you, there was no I heard it. I listened back to that video one hundred times.
Speaker 3: I listened to the sound. I thought, people are you know I see I miss things like that? You know how you miss things in.
Speaker 2: Certain realms of pop culture where I'm like, how did you miss that? I do miss things where I'm I don't watch things like that over and over. I just see the photos and stuff and I'm like, oh my gosh, it's so fun.
Speaker 3: But that's yeah, So what what did she say there?
Speaker 4: And I love you.
Speaker 1: I've never seen anything like that in my life. Taylor said that, yeah, and then like he asked where they were, where they were sitting or something, so she was like showing him where they were sitting.
Speaker 4: It was kind of weird, honestly, but I thought it was.
Speaker 6: Sweet and normal. I felt like a fly on the wall and a normal conversation between them, don't you think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I guess, but I think I would imagine, like.
Speaker 6: You're going to the super Bowl, You've been there for in the last five years whatever. Mark, I know, but I'm just saying it's not it's not life changing for him. He's been there many times.
Speaker 1: And then she had the TNT bracelet on. Wait, I need to ask you your thoughts on her nails.
Speaker 2: I don't care, no, Like I'm I don't understand. I didn't know that that was something to speculate. I just thought they were.
Speaker 1: Like for chiefs, like the color for the chiefs, and they were long. Did that not weird you out?
Speaker 3: She's not been playing her guitar.
Speaker 4: My god, when have we ever seen her with long nails?
Speaker 3: I don't think I pay attention.
Speaker 4: Do it. Do a little google right now and your nails are alone?
Speaker 2: When I saw her at the Grammy party, oh, because that was a whole speculation, it.
Speaker 3: Is, you know what.
Speaker 2: I had a moment thinking about that. The fact that I have a photo with her is like so epic, Like I can't believe that I've had conversations with her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Haley and I were.
Speaker 2: Saying, and Haley's in her you need to calm down video and she's like, I can't believe that I will forever be in that music video.
Speaker 1: Right, it's like documented in history and performed with her on stage.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: It's really cool.
Speaker 4: It's really cool.
Speaker 2: But I just feel like she's When I saw the photos and stuff on the field and the fact that they won, it felt like you know when something really epic happens for your friend and you want to text him and be like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: I'm so happy for her.
Speaker 3: All this is so cool. I felt like I wanted to do that, you know, like that's how she makes.
Speaker 4: That's how I feel about her and Olivia like I'm so torn.
Speaker 3: Oh who are you going to root for?
Speaker 4: I think the forty nine ers?
Speaker 1: Wow, because they're getting married this year, and it's like, how cute would that be if they get married and he wins the Super Bowl in the same year?
Speaker 3: What if Taylor and Travis get engaged this year?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: Well so no, Well, now I have a feeling that the Chiefs are gonna win because it's Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: What is LVIIII or whatever.
Speaker 1: So anyways, I first of all convent to that is so annoying. It definitely was a man because it's just annoying. Yes, but it's just so nice. Anyways, it's fifty eight Okay, five plus eight is thirteen.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I saw this. This is weird.
Speaker 1: The forty nine ers four plus nine is thirteen thirteen. This is going to be Taylor Swift's thirteenth game she's attended. The flight from Tokyo to Vegas is thirteen hours. And this I'm not sure about. Somebody just sent me this. I guess there's a quarterback on the forty nine Ers that has a number thirteen.
Speaker 3: Does that have anything to do with her?
Speaker 6: Remember?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so does have anything to do.
Speaker 3: There's always a number thirteen on teams most of the day.
Speaker 4: There's another thirteen on the Chiefs.
Speaker 6: Brock party is number thirteen.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, So all that's to say I think the Chiefs are gonna win.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, Okay, it's too much of cod.
Speaker 1: Oh and the super Bowl is on February eleventh, which is two and eleven, which is thirteen.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. It's really they really do be reaching.
Speaker 4: Were reaching.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: It's like the littless like that's not even a reach. It's like right next to us. It's like maple syrup on the pancake.
Speaker 4: Wow, it's not to reach at all.
Speaker 3: Actually, maple syrup on the pancake, like mayonnaise.
Speaker 6: And a pancake would be a reach, but mapup.
Speaker 2: Like a reach would be like comparing almond and saying it's nature's hamburger, which is what Tanya told me over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I failed myself because what I meant to say was it's almonds are Nature's totsu rolls. It's still it's still like they're little, they're bite size.
Speaker 4: You can keep them in your pocket. They say, she ate you.
Speaker 1: They make you feel like yummy, and just keep it in your pocket at all times.
Speaker 4: Pop one in.
Speaker 3: Do ttsy rolls make you feel that way?
Speaker 4: I don't eat titsy rolls, but I imagine they would.
Speaker 3: Oh but if you just what you imagine, they would be.
Speaker 4: Yes, like small, bite sized little like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so not like a worther mint or something. Yeah, that feels more like that could have.
Speaker 2: Been a good analogys she started with almonds or Nature's hamburger.
Speaker 3: Which.
Speaker 4: Protein I was going with, like a high protein snack.
Speaker 2: I gasped, sneak snag. Okay, well that was interesting. I had a lot of responses to this. They were like, Tony's gonna be an almond mom, we must look Paulina wrote me and said no, and I was like, we must look out for.
Speaker 3: Her children, like it's important.
Speaker 4: This is this is true.
Speaker 2: Tonya will send me what she eats in a day, and I'm like, this is depressing. Her lunch will be like pieces of tur like sliced turkey, dulling me cheese and a piece of lettuce and it looks so sad. On the thing on the picture, and then she'll send me a handful of like four almonds and she's like, hm, I'm like, I'm hungry.
Speaker 4: I eat a lot though, That's the thing. I eat a lot.
Speaker 1: I just eat small portions, like small things throughout the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that say, she ate?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like almonds. Almonds are a great thing to have in your pocket at all times.
Speaker 3: So they're just raw in the pocket.
Speaker 4: Raw, unsalted and unroasted.
Speaker 6: Oh, take an almond and make it as bland as humanly possible.
Speaker 2: There's so much delicious food in the world, and that just sounds so sad.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: If you're leaving your house in the morning to go to work for the whole day, you have to pack something.
Speaker 4: What are you going to pack?
Speaker 3: I mean I would I would maybe have some salt on there if I'm gonna do almonds, or like a little nut packed with like good eminem in there here and there, so snaky trail. I love a trail mix.
Speaker 4: Okay, sure, so okay, what else would you take? It's a long day.
Speaker 3: I take a string cheese.
Speaker 4: Okay, what else would you take?
Speaker 3: Maybe some like uh?
Speaker 4: I do so easy?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I feel like once you have like what you like though a bag of little Siette chips. Okay, I promise I could find snacks that that are more than raw raw dog almonds in the bogget. Okay, let's just it's a good argument, but it's not great.
Speaker 3: It's not a great argument, all right.
Speaker 4: Fine.
Speaker 2: Something significant that happened to me personally is so Jillian Dempsey is Patrick Dempsey's wife, and she's a celebrity hairstylist. I think that's how they met actually, And for his birthday, she posted a video of she'll post these like thirst trap videos of him. They're not supposed to be thirst traps what they are because he is just beautiful and she'll be like doing his hair and styling it.
Speaker 3: And it was like happy birthday.
Speaker 2: I thought it said Happy birthday, Daddy, but it said Happy birthday Patty, which the same same, right, And I commented and I was like, Jillian, we appreciate you. And there was like thousands of comments and she responded with like heart, like a little heart emoge.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, So this is your chance.
Speaker 6: So now you respond by saying podcast Yeah, but I was thinking.
Speaker 4: You know what, take one for the team.
Speaker 3: You don't either.
Speaker 2: You never ask anybody you're Heelena Gomez all the time, or she had let's get recalling here.
Speaker 6: That's a fine points, a really good point just made.
Speaker 1: Well, you never asked me to get Selena on the podcast.
Speaker 3: You never asked.
Speaker 2: I'll send you a list of the celebrities you're around me now let me know.
Speaker 6: Come on our show whenever she wants.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Haley Steinfeld.
Speaker 4: Why don't you shoot your shot with Jillian Depsy? I will.
Speaker 3: What are you gonna say, I'm gonna ask her to come on the podcast?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's fine, great, I would love to.
Speaker 3: Talk to her about too. So that's gonna be where I start.
Speaker 4: Are you really going to I mean, do I ask her in a comment?
Speaker 2: What do you mean I'm gonna have to like we're gonna have to reach out to her team or something.
Speaker 4: Right, do it the professional way.
Speaker 2: But and she probably is someone who runs her social media that commented the emojis back to me.
Speaker 3: But I appreciated Yeah probably.
Speaker 4: Maybe yeah, no, no, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do you think it's like a scrubber who like I love when a scrubber is like running.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's gonna bet.
Speaker 3: I would love if it was a scrubber that he sent me heart for her.
Speaker 4: To be honest, I don't think she has somebody doing that.
Speaker 3: I do. I think everyone does.
Speaker 4: I don't what. I don't think that.
Speaker 3: Oh, you don't think that everyone has that.
Speaker 1: I don't think like, let's say, if somebody has somebody helping them with their socials or whatever, like maybe they're helping her post videos and stuff. I don't think they're responding to people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of people do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, five hundred thousand followers. I mean, it's a lot to manage. I think she has.
Speaker 2: Someone totally, and it could be a scrubber that's just like, Oh, I'm not gonna comment. I'm gonna like give her a little crumb here, a little crummy pass it.
Speaker 4: Did she respond to anybody else?
Speaker 2: I'm sure, Oh, I don't go down.
Speaker 4: I would do some serious investigating.
Speaker 3: Okay, did you ever talk to Christopher?
Speaker 4: I never managed to get ahold of Christopher.
Speaker 3: There was a lot of scrubbers who were on your side.
Speaker 4: You know, and I feel really validated.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to extend my thank you to everybody that listens and was in support of my.
Speaker 4: Whatever you call it, snapping my.
Speaker 1: Whiplash, because I it was very disgusting and the more I think about it, the more grossed out I get. And I just feel like my actions were validated, even though I regret them and I would still like to apologize. I do feel very validated from everybody listening well good.
Speaker 2: I still felt like Robbie stood his ground that it was out of character and that y'all will definitely not be going back to act.
Speaker 4: We will never help.
Speaker 1: Everybody all weekend because I was like posting my workouts and stuff and everybody's like, these look really spread out. I'm like, I'm not going back to the same place. These are all different places.
Speaker 3: Oh they think that you were you were like over being right right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, no, this is this is where I'm going now because I can't go to right said other place.
Speaker 4: Said other said other place.
Speaker 2: Well, I do want to get an update on your wedding, because we haven't talked really about wedding stuff.
Speaker 3: But we're going to take a break before we get to that, all right, Tanya. The wedding year amongst us upon us, or is it that should have been the tease? We should have done next time, next time, how's wedding planning?
Speaker 1: You know, it's so different than I ever anticipated, because like there's so much I think for me, but I also think just in general a lot of people. Your wedding day has so much build up and so much hype, right, and so you want it to be what you want it to be. And then so you have all these hopes, you have all these dreams, you go down all these different avenues, and then when you're older, like I'm not in my twenties, there's kids involved, and then like you have to schedule around kids schooling.
Speaker 4: And so because we're now, we're really looking.
Speaker 1: To do it abroad, like outside of LA and kids' schedules are really hard.
Speaker 4: Because you don't want to take them out of school like we have our kids.
Speaker 1: My sister has kids, his brother has kids, you know, like so we kids take them out of school. So that really starts to kind of it's too early, summers, too early to do it this year.
Speaker 4: So now we're thinking Thanksgiving, Okay.
Speaker 1: But then I'm like, are we assholes if we ask people to come up to our wedding in Europe on Thanksgiving week? So toying around with that and like I have all these like people pleaser tendencies, is what I'm realizing in my head, and I'm feeling bad about all these things, and like every everyone that I've talked to is like, it's your day, do what you want. And I'm like I can't. I'm like I feel debilitated, like I can't. I just can't do it. So then we were talking about April twenty twenty five.
Speaker 6: Wow, yeah, like spring break or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, spring break wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because after November it gets really cold where we want to do it, and so it's like then it kind of knocks out December, January, February, March, and so the April would be kind of the earliest.
Speaker 4: And twenty twenty five.
Speaker 6: And You've mentioned this before, but doing it in Europe, you have found is cheaper than doing it.
Speaker 4: In Los Angeles, like a third of the cock.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No. I think people see and think about doing a wedding abroad and they're like, oh my gosh, that's so expensive. How are they able to afford that? But it's actually shockingly cheaper. I mean it's it's harder in the sense the guests have to travel and spend the money, but in terms of planning a wedding.
Speaker 1: It's also harder to conceptualize because most of these places, like we don't really know you know, if we're getting married in LA, it'd be like, Okay, we're gonna get married here. We can have people stay. We know the area, so it's like people can say this hotel or they can say this hotel, and they can you know what I mean, Like we know what we're doing, we know vendors, we know flores, like we know hair and makeup people there I know nothing, So it's like I'm just on a whim. Just sure you sound good, like a good band, let's go, you know what I mean, Like I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, Like so it's there's just all these I.
Speaker 1: Mean, we're not even in that down that path yet, but the band, yeah, like band and stuff like that. But yeah, it's very So then I kind of flip flop and I'm like, well, do I really need the wedding that I've dreamed of? Like John Matters, do it like here? Make it easy on me, make it easy on everybody.
Speaker 4: So that's kind of where I'm at. So no, just basically nowhere.
Speaker 2: So to sum it up, nothing has moved forward. Yeah, basically, yeah, but you are looking at options. It is crazy to think about the kid thing because I wouldn't think you do have to think about their school schedule and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean if.
Speaker 2: You're doing a destination wedding, right, because if you're doing it here being.
Speaker 4: No problem do any weekend.
Speaker 1: But yeah, if you're doing destination, you can't like just take all these kids out of school for a week, you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 3: That'd be awesome for them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it's how do you.
Speaker 3: Feel about a twenty twenty five wedding.
Speaker 1: I don't love it. I mean, I'm like, it seems far. It's not even April twenty twenty four.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a long time for now. But maybe that takes some of the pressure off because you have more time to plan it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I was actually I was talking to Tony and one of our other friends about this, and she was like, this is your only time in your life that you're going to be engaged. She's like, it's April twenty twenty five, is going to be here before you know it, Like, just enjoy it, don't you know? Because I'm like, because everybody's saying just do it. This summer, hurry up, but just get it done. And I'm like that stresses me out thinking about that.
Speaker 3: It's like I'm saying that that's terrible advice.
Speaker 4: Oh, Pauline, I was like, I think summer would be great. I'm like, that seems so soon. So uh yeah, it's just like a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it feels like a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But I think the Thanksgiving thing is making me.
Speaker 1: I feel bad to ask people to come to my wedding on things like what if we do it on Thanksgiving? The wedding, Yeah, that's tough, like a big Thanksgiving tough?
Speaker 6: Is it to I would not be there.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much, thank you for that.
Speaker 6: That that's crucial, But I wouldn't And I think I pry a lot of people would be in that situation.
Speaker 1: But would they like so I thought about that too, Like I was like, maybe not on Thanksgiving, but maybe like either the Friday after Thanksgiving or the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and then people just spend the rest of their Giving break, you know in Europe. And all my friends that I've like floated it by were like, I'd be so down to go to Europe for Thanksgiving. So like people's reactions have been the opposite of what I expected.
Speaker 3: So there will be ten of us there attendance.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's just.
Speaker 4: Family. It would be like, yeah, it would be our family.
Speaker 1: And then I checked in on my bridal party and that's kind of where I landed.
Speaker 2: Well, this is exciting news, and we'll continue with updates as we get them.
Speaker 1: I do feel though, I'm feeling more like I'm really excited. I think that once I figure out the venue and the date, I think it's gonna be really really fun for me because I'm having a lot of fun with like my bridesmaid baskets and like making those and so like, I feel like the actual nitty gritty of the wedding stuff I think I'm gonna have fun with. I think it's like the nailing down when and wear that is like causing me a lot of stress.
Speaker 2: Speaking of bridesmaids, I saw this video of a polite way to decline being a bridesmaid, which is not going to be me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this feels very uh pointed.
Speaker 3: I just copy and paste.
Speaker 4: It just showed up in your algorithm. This had a say.
Speaker 2: Bridesmaceuf all the time, so it feels accurate that it would show up in my algorithm. Anyways, it was like a very plate way because sometimes people, especially now, it's like a lot of financial stress, it's traveling, it's a lot of commitment, time and energy, and I think people if they feel like they're not able to give that, they feel this guilt of like, Okay, it was an honor that they asked me, and it's so important, but I don't feel like I can be the part that they need me to be in it. And so it was like a really nice letter basically declined, just like coffee and paste it and it's donny after she gives me my basket.
Speaker 1: I know, because we will be having family meetings. Oh yeah, oh yes, yes, how often tbd, but it'll be me, you and Paulina, And yeah, family meetings.
Speaker 4: I'm giving you guys planners, personalized planners.
Speaker 3: Those mandatory meeting I'm just kidding. It'd be so cute.
Speaker 2: I knew what I was getting into when I committed to be your best friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, switching topics, did you watch the Bachelor premiere?
Speaker 1: I did not because I'm very into another show. But let's talk about the Bachelor show.
Speaker 3: Get into another show.
Speaker 6: The rest of the doc whenever I got scheduled for this show. She can go off on the show for half an hour.
Speaker 2: Correct, Well, I'm just going to give a quick since no one else is watching The Bachelor in.
Speaker 1: Here anti the Bachelor, I'll give it a world because I like this Joey guy.
Speaker 3: He is so cute.
Speaker 2: I feel like he's the best Bachelor we've had in years. And I might be biased, but I would say since Ben Higgins, you know, I feel like he was exceptional and I feel like Joey is bringing back.
Speaker 3: The core audience of The Bachelor.
Speaker 4: I met him at the Jonas Brother show.
Speaker 3: That one right before he started filming.
Speaker 1: Yes, and like the I think the ABC Public City team was like around him, and so they wanted us to meet and we were having such a great conversation with him. We were like, oh my gosh, I like try to get Paulina to like talk and floor with him because.
Speaker 4: I was like, he's so cute, so cute, He's so charming, he said.
Speaker 1: They were like, oh, he's about to go be the Bachelor, Timlina.
Speaker 2: He looks like he could be a Jonas brother. He looks like he's like a joke Kevin Mix. Yeah, that's what Taylor Banks sent to me, and so now that's that's what I see. Yeah, but I just am so excited for this season. It's so cute, and I would I wouldn't hate if you watch it, so we could just chout about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but tell me about the new show that you're watching.
Speaker 1: Because oh, it comes out once a week, so I do have some time to kill in between you do.
Speaker 2: But this was this is the crazy thing. There are two there's a two sisters on the show. So one of them is twenty eight and one of them is twenty six. So on bed season, we had the twins.
Speaker 4: Emily on The Bachelor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, oh.
Speaker 2: Sorry, not we haven't moved on yet to what you're gonna say. So there's Lauren, she's the older sister. She's twenty eight, and Alison is twenty six, and so there's this like dynamic where it feels kind of funny and like not serious.
Speaker 4: Right now, I hate that. I would hate nothing more. I would hate to do it with a best friend.
Speaker 3: I think you would hate to do it period. Correct.
Speaker 1: I would not like my boyfriend dating multiple women. Call me crazy.
Speaker 2: Imagine Robbie was a bachelor and we meet you and Paulina Little, what would you do?
Speaker 4: I would hate it?
Speaker 1: Like, nothing sounds worse to me, honestly, but like, who wants their boyfriend dating other people?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's good. It's a good point.
Speaker 2: Much less your sister, especially for the older sister. I think that, Like, you know, I, when I met Haley, I my intention was to set her up with Hank, my youngest sister, and like, thank god, it never even got to a point where they hung out or anything.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, I'm so happy.
Speaker 4: That that you snatched her up, snatched her up when I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly the Anyways, I'm excited to see how that plays out.
Speaker 3: So maybe if you watch it, we can see it. Watch it. I'm pulled together.
Speaker 1: I'll watch it. I'll watch it, all right, because right now I'm deadlocked.
Speaker 3: Tell me about it.
Speaker 4: This is the best show that is on television right now. Oh okay, here we go, traders.
Speaker 3: Tell me what is it?
Speaker 4: So have you really not heard of it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, it's like taking over the world.
Speaker 3: Oh it's huge.
Speaker 1: So basically, I want to say, it's kind of like a real life clue. It's kind of like a murder mystery. Okay, they put all these people in a house, right, and it's like mansion in Scotland or something. The best part is is like these people I know all of them because I used to watch The Challenge on MTV.
Speaker 4: So there's like old Challenge people. There's a girl Trischelle from Real World like in the show, Yes show, she's on it.
Speaker 3: Whoa.
Speaker 1: There's like housewives like Tamra and the House. There's like an Atlanta housewife. There's a New Jersey house. There's like all these different housewives on there. There's uh Pilot Pete is on there, my girl Achen Sue from Love Island UK.
Speaker 4: There's just like all these random.
Speaker 1: Celebrities that like you don't know but you know, do you know what I mean, Like you recognize their faces. And so they get in this house and basically they're oh, the girl from Survivor Poverty, megal Poverty.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they're in this house and basically the host selects trade people to be traders, and basically every night they go and they decide who they're.
Speaker 4: Going to kill off from the show.
Speaker 1: So so every night the traders get together with their cloaks and they kill somebody and then every morning they go in to get breakfast and somebody new has died.
Speaker 4: And then every night time.
Speaker 1: Before they do this, they have like a round table where they basically have to banish one person from the house and it's they have to try and catch the trader.
Speaker 4: Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: So they have to like they're all like, let's imagine us all in the thing, and let's say Easton is the trader and the rest of us are faithful, right, but so you have to like try and see who's lying, Like who's is it like mafia?
Speaker 2: Yes okay, yes, the glorified mafia with the old reality stars.
Speaker 1: Yes okay, and these people are just former former yes, correct form it is so I don't know what it is, but the show is so good.
Speaker 4: I binged it so fast and now I done. Well, I'm on.
Speaker 1: There's only five episodes out on Peacock right now, so I'm caught up and they only drop one a week. Oh my god, I know, are you supposed to I'm gonna watch season one. I'm gonna go back and watch season one, and then there's like, okay, yes there's a season one. This is season two airing, and then there's a UK version and an Australian version.
Speaker 4: Wow, you're set up set. Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 2: I wonder if you're gonna like the UK version better because you always seem to lean towards the UK.
Speaker 4: I think I will if it's a bunch of Love Island UK people freak out.
Speaker 2: Well, that's exciting something to watch. I will try to watch that if please.
Speaker 3: Join in on The Bachelor.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it is great to and the host is like so weird, but like it works like it is.
Speaker 4: I don't know his name, Alan Comming, Yeah, Alan coming like.
Speaker 3: The famous actor actor.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know. He's like, are you a faithful or are you a twitter?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: He like he makes it.
Speaker 1: It's like you feel like you're watching like a movie, Like it's so good.
Speaker 4: Wow, and my girl Parvet's a trader like.
Speaker 1: The spoiler alert it's okay, yeah it's not really spoiler. But I think about like Rob and I were talking about if we were on it, like would we want to be a trader or a faithful? And I was like, I'd have to be a faithful. There's no way I could, like.
Speaker 6: Is it up to you? I thought it was up to Alan Allen picks.
Speaker 4: It's not up to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he picked it starts with the game of heads up seven out right kind.
Speaker 4: Of yeah on the shoulder, like you're the trader. It's so good.
Speaker 3: Right, something to try to get into. Yeah.
Speaker 1: To be able to watch it with Virginize again is just like what a gift I have?
Speaker 4: Yeah, gift you've been given a given.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, we are going to take a break and we'll be right back. I think we have one email, all right, before we get to the email. I noticed that last week when we were talking about not having a producer, there was a lot of scuttle in the Facebook group.
Speaker 6: They were like, I must have gotten me, Like, why isn't Mark the producer?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a lot of confusion because what is your title in this show?
Speaker 6: I don't have one. I don't think so it's weird. You know, producers a big category. A lot of people fall under the category of producer. Like even on the sequest show, I'm the executive producer, but there's one hundred other people for this show. I edit it, I contribute when needed. I would say I'm a producer on this show, but I'm not the producer on this show. Okay, And we didn't have that person, right, but now we do.
Speaker 2: It's basically what we what we were saying, we didn't have with someone who was giving us like a run of show.
Speaker 6: Basically, prepare the show, give you ideas, topics to talk about.
Speaker 3: Mark and Easton edit. Easton's our engineer.
Speaker 2: So for the sound, they're they're like, what makes the podcast sound and look the best, and they're like a produce and they chime in. But we didn't have anyone that was giving us like a rundown, right.
Speaker 1: So just the air, we were just talking out of a guiding force.
Speaker 4: Yeah, guiding force.
Speaker 5: I got a lot of d ms asking what's going on with Mark if there's no producer, and I said, sadly, he was fired. I told a lot of people that I'm sorry if I told you that information.
Speaker 4: No, but everybody welcome Sam.
Speaker 1: Welcome Sam, Sam.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sam is part of the team now.
Speaker 4: So if you hate the podcast, please damn her.
Speaker 3: It's her fault. Dang, I'm joking.
Speaker 1: Okay, thought she'd pop in and say hi, but hire if.
Speaker 3: You hate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we love I love Sam.
Speaker 3: We're very happy that she's she's our guiding force.
Speaker 4: So yes, So with that said Mark.
Speaker 6: Away, Sam, Is it okay if I still read the emails in this new era? Do you feel like that's been focus grouped enough and that people enjoy me reading emails or should we think outside the box on this?
Speaker 4: No, you can go ahead and read the email, k you very much like No.
Speaker 6: I want maybe fine. This is one of those emails. By the way, well, I feel like they know the answer to the question they're asking, but they had to get it out. Dear Beca and Tanya. I started listening to the podcast in twenty nineteen. Your episodess brought me through my season of singleness and kept the modern woman energy high while I navigated the dating world until I called in the one. This past October, I got engaged in my very own red Star, and it feels full circle to be engaged in the same year as Tanya and probably married before Tanya. I am in the early stage. That was me, by the way, I interjected that that was not literally. I am in the early stages of wedding planning, and I'm trying to decide if I want to have a bridal party or not. I've been a bridesmaid in two friends' weddings in the past year, and when I think about who I want to have my bridal party, neither of those girls would make the list. I feel guilty on asking them. I already have the five girls that I would ask, and my level of friendship with then runs much deeper. Should I consider not having a bridal party to avoid any conflict and just do a maid of honor? Or should I move ahead with the five friends that I know i'd have? That's from live.
Speaker 3: Do you can answer? Since you're going through this process of like having to think about bridal party, but I have an opinion on it as well, not having any Well, I'm eerious.
Speaker 1: I think you should move ahead with the five friends that you know and love and that you feel are your best representation of like your life.
Speaker 4: You know, Like, I think it's totally fine. I don't think you need to. I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I've been bridesmaids in people's weddings that I'm not gonna ask to be my bridesmaids. But I also think too, like life happens, relationships change things, ebb and flow, and that's okay. I think it's okay, and that you should go with the five girls that you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was gonna say, if you're planning to do a bachelorette party or any bridal showers, I think inviting those people that that if that makes you feel better to have them included in certain things. But I think when it comes to your wedding day and who you want standing up there with you, I think you choose the people that are represent that those positions for you. But I also think that you can just say, like, this is the amount that I'm able to have and I love you guys, I would love for you to be involved if we do a bachelorette party or any showers. But you know, and they probably won't even say anything. They'll probably like they most likely won't say like why didn't you invite me? If they think it, then let them think it. But it's your day, so don't.
Speaker 1: I know that's what everyone says, it's your day doing what you want. It's like that, it's like you just can't.
Speaker 3: You might have to hurt feelings.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true, you're gonna hurt feelings.
Speaker 3: I don't accept that hurt feelings might be hurt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But like Ali for her bachelorette were there's people that aren't part of her wedding party going.
Speaker 4: Right, such as myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's like you can include them in ways so that they don't feel like, wow, she doesn't care about us at all without needing to have them as.
Speaker 3: Part of your official bridal party. Yeah, so good luck.
Speaker 4: It does get very tricky.
Speaker 3: That was very funny.
Speaker 1: I was going through all that stuff, like actually with Paulina this weekend and she's like, who would you want, like who would become to your bacherette? And I was like my bridal party. Like I was literally just like that's it. She's like, you don't want to invite anyone else?
Speaker 6: And I'm like market.
Speaker 1: It was like kind of like, uh no, I don't think so, like I have no idea who else I would invite?
Speaker 4: Kind of dark.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean that's nice. That really clear is there for you there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Makes it very easy. Yeah, all right, and we hope you have a wonderful week and we love you so much, Love you so much.
Speaker 2: Bye,