Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, and welcome to another episode of to Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and tam Rijuge.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 2: So before we get into recapping the Dubai reunion, we are going through some Housewife headlines. Doctor Nicole Martin is allegedly not filming for Real Housewives of Miami ask questions about season seven return loom. The original headline was doctor Nicole exits Real Housewives of Miami ahead of season seven.
Speaker 4: So the page six switch.
Speaker 2: What they originally wrote as the headline, which is a little bit curious to me, but it says doctor Nicole Martin's return to the Real House with Miami is on certain. Page six can exclusively reveal the board certified anesthesiologist forty was not present for season seven. Filming of the Bravo Realities series, which were told began Tuesday. Our insiders say the rest of the cast of last season's full time stars Alexi Napolo, Lisa Hawkstein, Larsa Pippen, Julia Gerdy, as well as cast friends Adriana Marisol and Kekey were present for shooting.
Speaker 3: So are they basically saying that she was asked to come back, she started filming and then she pulled out.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think what they're saying is, you know, they were all seen filming and Nicole wasn't there.
Speaker 3: I did hear from reliable source that this is true. It's not a rumor that she is not wanting to come back this season.
Speaker 2: Well, she does have a new baby and her fiance.
Speaker 3: She's got millions in the bank, and yeah, why does she want to do it?
Speaker 2: Anyways, Well, I guess we shall see.
Speaker 4: I'm sure that we will get more to the store. And I'm confused.
Speaker 3: Was I've heard rumors that she started filming, which they've only been filming like two days, let's be honest, and then she pulled out a filming. So I don't know if something happened or no negotiation situation or what. But I hope that she does come back. I know last year I had spoke to her before filming and she told me she was kind of hesitant because she was trying to get pregnant and thought that the stress would not help. So, I mean I could see it being her decision, not necessarily the networks.
Speaker 2: I could also see her now that she has a you know, a baby, she's she's a doctor, she's all these things that maybe she's using this as a negotiating tool to get more of what she wants.
Speaker 3: So she's got enough money. I don't think it's a negotiating tool. Maybe it's just she's got too much on.
Speaker 2: Her plate, or maybe it's something else. We shall see, we shall see, we shall see. We call us Yeah, let us know Nicole.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Queens of Bravo has posted that Fader is joining Dancing with the Stars, married to Medicine The Traders Real House of Atlanta Vadro Parks is on fire. Now she's on down to the stars. So I had the owner of talking to Pader last night congratulating her, and possibly I might be going to watch one of the filmings. I'm really excited about that.
Speaker 4: Ooh, that's fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's booked and busy, almost as booked and busy as Adriana Maddox because Queens of Bravo also posted that she will be hosting the Ease post Emmy after party with Justin Sylvester and Dana Benini. Lee leaks.
Speaker 3: Wow. Now, last I heard about Nini. There was some lawsuit or something going on with Bravo and nobody would talk about Nini. And now all of a sudden, I mean, NBC owned Bravo, so things must be better.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Weird, but I'm I'm I'm here for it. I think that Nani is a big personality. I think she's definitely missed on Atlanta and I'm hoping this will spark her career back on to Bravo.
Speaker 2: Well, we will see on that as well, but I guess it'll also I think that'll be a fun group to watch the Emmys. Uh. But this next one, Candice Dillard Bassa reveals the sex of her fall baby. This was from a Bravo article can and she also posts on her Instagram. She confirmed that her and her husband are adding a little boy to their family. She said, I started to feel a masculine energy. I just couldn't deny the feeling of a sweet little boy growing inside me. This will be Cannis's first child and Chris's fourth child, as he shares two sons and one daughter from previous relationships.
Speaker 3: Now, she should be having this baby pretty soon, right, I would think, so. I feel like she's been pregnant for like a year already.
Speaker 4: But it was a very It was.
Speaker 3: A very unique cute way for a gender reveal. I think we've seen them all. This one was a little bit different. It was black and white. They were patting each other down with paint and then all of a sudden it came to color and you saw blue handprints all over each other. It was super cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree now this one.
Speaker 3: Why do we get pleasure in reading this one?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Seriously, gosh me too?
Speaker 2: Pink Pop Box podcast post Lenny's fiance Katha Katerina that you say her name Katherina moved on to a younger guy. Now, is anybody shocked about this?
Speaker 3: And is doing it without an engagement ring? Do you think she's gonna give the ring back?
Speaker 2: Well? Who knows? I mean, who knows? I mean, who knows so many things? But she she posted a picture of her and the guy.
Speaker 3: Talk about this picture.
Speaker 2: First of all, she looks like she is twelve in the picture, and she writes, you jump, I jump. So I mean, I'm just a guesser here, and I could be wrong, but it appears to me that maybe, uh maybe the lenster caught her slippin' with this.
Speaker 3: Oh goshshnap.
Speaker 4: I mean, who knows.
Speaker 3: I would expect it to be the opposite, like he would be cheating, because how you get him is how you lose him.
Speaker 2: Well, it wasn't that the same for her. She was married prior as well.
Speaker 3: Oh she was. Yeah, I didn't know that. I'm not that invested in her. It's kind of crossed out about the whole situation.
Speaker 2: Lisa is because she commented on Instagram about Lenny's breakup.
Speaker 4: She writes, she deserves.
Speaker 2: All the karma coming her way, the pain she's inflicted on myself, my family, her fake interviews that she still has pinned to her page, completely edited by her and her team. Our family is relieved that this self proclaimed home wrecker can no longer harm our children. Her source of money and fame are now gone. Oh due to her cheating, Well she'll find another rich guy. Without that, her ability to engage in law fair and media abuse will hopefully now And Bye Katerina, bye again, go bye.
Speaker 3: This next article actually makes me sick, especially since I just talked to Larsa this morning. Marcus Jordan says he sent ex Larsa Pippin back to the streets after the breakup. I'm good, he says. Marcus posted a carousel of images on Instagram of himself hanging out with Kevin Hart, Dave Chappelle, and more stars. When a fan asked about lars his whereabouts in the comments, Marcus said she went back to where she belongs and put a street emoji. When another fan told the former basketball player to go get his girl back, he simply replied, I'm good. Peace out. A source close to Pippen told Page six, we hope he gets the help he needs. It won't be in one of her homes. And I talked to Larsa today. She didn't have anything bad to say about him. It's just not her nature. But she's she's you know, she's upset that he would go and say things like this. She goes. My intention is not to say anything bad about him, wish him well and move on. But I guess this has become a pattern. He keeps coming after her and she's a little bit fed up.
Speaker 2: It seems like he likes the attention.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and to say he put her back in the streets, Miss Larsa. Pippen's got a lot of money, sweetheart, I know it's not probably billions like your daddy, but she's got a lot of money and I think she's doing all just fine. She'll be just fine.
Speaker 2: This next one is pretty interesting. This is also from page six. Alexia and Todd Napola enjoyed PDA packed getaway amid divorce. They were all over each other.
Speaker 4: What yes?
Speaker 2: It says they were on a getaway over Labor Day weekend despite their ongoing divorce. They spent the entire holiday weekend allegedly at the Breakers.
Speaker 4: In Palm Beach.
Speaker 2: A spy tells us they didn't leave the hotel once the eyewitness spotted the pair coosing up to each other during a romantic dinner. They weren't shy about packing on the PDA, kissing, cuddling, and holding hands in front of fellow hotel guests. The rendezvous comes nearly five months after Todd fifty one filed for divorce from Alexia fifty seven on April eleventh, following two years of marriage.
Speaker 3: I hope do you think I do too? But do you think it's suspicious this comes out the week that they start filming.
Speaker 2: I don't know, because he never seemed to be one that loves filming or loves that she's filming. I think that this is I mean, remember when we were all in San Francis. Yeah, they were already talking and on good terms. Like I think maybe he pulled the trigger a little fast on filing for divorce, and I think it's still in love with each other.
Speaker 3: Well, I hope they work it out. I think they're cute together. You can take this next one, because I don't even know how to say this, Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, Bravo Celebrities posts that Saba calling Sarah Almadini it's Sarah alfraud Fredini fraud. Okay, what does that mean? Saba says in a video about Sarah she was going to be my business partner, and friends trying to defame me. She said, I'm a liar and a fraud in business. We were just laughing because her nickname is literally Sarah Alfradini. I reached a point where I couldn't be quiet anymore when she sent me a voice note swearing at me, threatening me. I had to say something, and that's when the press release came out. I mean, let's also be clear. If she called her cursing and threatening, that's more than that. She did in this entire reunion that we just watched on Dubai. So maybe we just need to live with Sarah through her voice notes because that was a big point of contention on this season as well.
Speaker 3: So yeah, wait, is Saba at the reunion?
Speaker 4: We didn't see her this first all I.
Speaker 3: Know, But did we see like an outfit or like a.
Speaker 2: No, we didn't see an outfit. I think we might Saba days might be done.
Speaker 3: Do you think that Dubai's days are done?
Speaker 2: I think it could potentially. I mean it's totally just speculating, but I don't know the exact numbers. I did think this season was better than last season, but.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Just the tone of the girls. This entire reunion was low ras Laura.
Speaker 3: I would love to see Caroline and Sergia get their own show.
Speaker 4: I know, I think they're hilarious.
Speaker 2: The reunion starts out where one side of the Colts is Chanelle, Stanberry and Tolene, and then the other side is Lisa Brooks.
Speaker 4: And then Sarah, a person that.
Speaker 2: We may not even needed to see in the reunion. If she's gonna not say anything or everything she's gonna say, pretend that she's this killed, hilled human being.
Speaker 4: Heal, I heal you.
Speaker 3: He my hand on your forehead, You healed, hilled.
Speaker 2: But Chanelle says Lisa told her she'd do anything to sit next to Andy, even throw her best friend under the bus. Things aren't getting better between Chanelle and Lisa since filming wrapped. Their husbands don't even speak anymore. Who do you think wanted to sit next to Andy Moore? Chanell or Lisa?
Speaker 3: I mean, well, I don't know. I think everybody wants to sit next to Andy. I don't think that's a bad thing. Lisa is a hard one to read.
Speaker 2: Well, I think, I mean the whole season is basically a fight for who will sit next to Andy. So I mean this makes sense. I mean they're doing everything that they can to create you know, attention that, but it all felt like shows stuff, not real life stuff, whereas like where we're seeing on OC or what we're seeing on some of the other shows isn't about a popularity contest, It's about real life shit. And so I'm like, who cares if so and so is friends or they weren't friends this season before or blah blah blah, or I mean all of it. I thought for sure that Stanbury be next to Andy.
Speaker 4: I actually did too.
Speaker 3: I was a little throne, but she wasn't.
Speaker 2: But I think Andy has such I mean, I think Stanbury is one of those that doesn't really care, Like she's not one that necessarily cares. Yeah, I think she's pretty confident in who she is and the life that she's chosen. But I do think Lisa does care.
Speaker 3: I think, oh, I mean, she'll has already sat next to Andy, So I don't think she cared as much as Lisa did.
Speaker 2: Probably, Yeah, but did you did you notice?
Speaker 3: Did you notice I made it into the Dubai reunion?
Speaker 4: How did I miss that?
Speaker 3: Because it was three two seconds and I look and I look kind of fat. I was like, whoa was that me?
Speaker 4: Were you doing at the reunion?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: They did a flashback to bravocan this year? Was it this year?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 3: I don't know if it was this year.
Speaker 2: I think it might have been the year before, because I did see something like where she said like Alexander.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she think it could have been because I'm like, I don't even remember this.
Speaker 2: I think it may have been the year before, maybe because wasn't that the year of she by Chara.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's it, that's what they were talking about.
Speaker 2: Yea, yeah yeah. Then Toleine thinks Lisa is bothered by Chanelle and Stanbury's friendship, Lisa says she wasn't bothered because Chanell would always complain about Stanbury to her. Chanelle says it was when they were trying to get to know her. Lisa then calls Chanelle a professional victim.
Speaker 3: Victim, we have some of those on our show, but.
Speaker 4: I don't think that Chanelle is a professor.
Speaker 3: I do not view Chanelle as professional victim at all. She actually is the opposite, and she actually has a lot to actually like if she wanted to be a victim and act like that, it's warranted. She's gone through so much. But I don't think just by bringing up what you've gone through makes you a victim.
Speaker 2: But Lisa telling Andy how to run the reunion that doesn't usually work out well for people now, and when Lisa then came forward to show the text to say, like why, I mean, I don't know why it's such a big deal that Stanbury and Chanelle had a drink while they were waiting for their sixteen hour flight and they made up. I mean that that happens all.
Speaker 4: Of the time in the housewipral.
Speaker 2: I mean even think about me and Heather Dubro, Like we weren't necessary and we didn't have an issue, like a big issue, but we weren't necessarily talking. But then all of a sudden, we're flying back from Bravo Kon, We're on the same flight. We all got a glass of champagne and laughed and had fun and like that was it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see what happens, right. I feel like Lisa was just acting like she's the longest standing housewife. And how about when Andy talks about Stanbury's facelift and Lisa goes, she looks okay, like just be It's.
Speaker 2: Like, she looks amazing.
Speaker 3: I'm she looked amazing, and she did.
Speaker 2: I love her.
Speaker 3: She looked They all looked great, but she looked amazing. Probably one of the best I've ever seen her.
Speaker 2: But also, if you're gonna take out your phone and deliver for a text message to Andy for him to read that's supposedly going to out Chanel for why she doesn't like Stanbury, the text should at least be good, because it wasn't like I was like, who cares? Yeah, it was something that had already discussed, and Andy even said that, he goes, yeah, we just cleared that up here two seconds ago. So I guess Chanelle sent a message to Lisa and with like a picture it was either ozempic or it was a picture of oz Yeah, one of those Osempic shots. Yes, And Lisa said, oh my god, I want to try that. To me, It's like, if Lisa herself is on it and hasn't admitted it openly, why is she throwing Chanelle out of the bus for the same thing.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're any different in the in the scale of the ozempic world. I don't think either of them needed it. No, no, But then Chanelle was upset that Brooks only credited Tony Malt for the Ion beauty event. Brooks says she was just giving her credit. Tolene says Brooks discredited Chanel in that, and Brooks tells Tolene to shut the up.
Speaker 4: What were your thoughts on.
Speaker 3: This that I don't care? Yeah, I really don't care. I'm like, why are we talking about this? And who gives a shit? If who were giving credit to? Like I don't know. I don't know, but all I know is this is Telene's first reunion, and when she said, Andy, tell her how this works, well, I also just this is only your second reunion, so sit down.
Speaker 4: Be quiet.
Speaker 2: And also I don't think that. What I've realized about Brooks is she's always going back on what she's saying, Like she may have like a very strong stance on something, but then once she's confronted, it's like, oh, yeah, no, or you know, from from men to conversations to oh, I'm just trying to support Tony. Well, you can support Tony, could also support Chanel, but she didn't really have a very good answer on that. But Brooks didn't really drive me crazy this reunion. I just thought she was kind of a flip flopper. Then Stanbury says Brooks was the only person who talked about Tolene's vagina to everybody. Brook says Stanbury told her that Tolene didn't belong on the show. Brook says to Lene didn't want to let the comic go and was on the floor hysterically crying. Then they show unseen footage where Telene gets upset, but she's not on the floor Toleene and Brooks exaggeration from these girls, It's a lot. Then Brooks says to Lene forgiving Stanbury, but was disloyal and two face.
Speaker 3: Did Caroline Stanbury? Did she admit that she said that Telene shouldn't be on the show or doesn't belong on the show.
Speaker 4: I don't think she did.
Speaker 2: I think she just said it was just an I think she said, like somebody like that, doesn't know. I think it was probably one of those like flippit comments, like great, we're gonna have somebody like that on the show, or we shouldn't have somebody like that on the show.
Speaker 4: Who knows if she said it or not.
Speaker 2: People say dumb shit, But what I more noticed was Brooks just lying about the dumbest stuff that can be disproven with footage.
Speaker 4: Is just it's getting old.
Speaker 2: HU. Then Andy asked Brooke how her state of mind was during the first half of the season and how it affected her alcohol consumption. I appreciated Brooks in this moment.
Speaker 3: Yes, she did admit to the fact that she was drinking more than usual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she said she was overwhelmed and she was not proud of the way she behaved when she was drinking. Then I was actually surprised that Andy said producers even told her that I was. I was shocked to use the word producers, Like, producers even told you're drunk.
Speaker 3: Well, it must have been a problem during the time of filming, like she was getting too drunk. I I my first season back last year. Actually, I was so nervous because I felt like there was so much pressure on me that I drank more than normal. And part of that, like, like we talked about this off season, I rarely pick up a drink rarely.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 3: I was way too drunk. And they're like, I remember Luke telling me watch your drinking, and.
Speaker 2: Not just that, but also if you are drinking to the point where you're not clear, and what you're saying, it's not are you.
Speaker 3: Don't remember or you don't remember or but let's make it clear. Like three drinks to me will make me pass out. That's what lightweight I am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's what Brooks said as well. She's like, listen, most of you guys you know, can have a couple, but for me, it's like after.
Speaker 4: Two, I'm a shit show.
Speaker 2: But then Brooks admits that she hasn't done any more healing sessions, and Stanbury says Brooks tried to soothe the healer, and Brookes said she just asked for a refund because she only went to one.
Speaker 4: I'm shocked if the healer was shown.
Speaker 2: Wait, was Sarah not the healer? No, I was thinking that Sarah is the healer. I mean I totally want to be healed by Sarah. Yes, but yeah, it's it's I mean, clearly, I'm thinking why, I'm surprised the healer was charging anything because the healer was shown on the show.
Speaker 4: Correct, So I'm like, I remember, I just.
Speaker 3: Remember Sarah as a healer. I don't remember another healer on the show.
Speaker 2: Well, then we get into the Sugar Daddy conversation. Bok says Chanelle called her and told her that Michael drunkenly told her that he pays for their bills. Stanbury had a perfectly good, accountable answer to this. She's like, did I overstay my welcome one million in percent? Did you know he paid for housekeepers while we were there and we were driving him nuts? Yes, but nobody pays the bills. And then stan Berry says it was just a bad joke. But then Tolene says, and Balie Brookes was showing her Shrek saying it was her sugar daddy, and Brooke says she never even slept with him.
Speaker 3: That made me sad that she would admit that she was taking money from this guy at the time and he's and she's basically called him Shrek because he's ugly.
Speaker 4: But didn't Telene call him Shrek or she was just referencing something that Brooks said.
Speaker 3: Well Brook said and the reunion, like, no, he's not good looking, right, she even called him ugly.
Speaker 2: Does it even matter if Brooke is receiving money from a man she's sleeping with or not sleeping with, Like.
Speaker 4: Isn't it the same thing? Just it's it's all bad.
Speaker 3: Car, It's all a bad karma to me. Yeah, he was taking the money from ugly man that you are just using them, that that comes back to you.
Speaker 2: But then she went back and changed her First she was like the in the sprinter van or whatever it was, She's like, oh, yeah, I got these purses every month and da da da da.
Speaker 3: Nothing's for free.
Speaker 2: Nothing in life is for free. But then at the reunion she said, no, that never happened. So you were just talking to Shrek. Then, Brooks says she didn't prepare to lean to join the show. Telene says Brooks told her to watch Beverly Hills. She also says Brooks wanted to take everyone down except Sarah. Brooks says before filming, Telene asked her to tell her if anyone was talking about her.
Speaker 4: To Tolene denies this.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think there's anything wrong with that comment. I mean, if you came on the show and I'm like, kay, Teddy, can you give me adds up if you know one of these bitches are talking about me, I don't think that's a big deal. And I don't think that that's out of reach for her to say something like that. But but I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, anybody who joins the show wants to be on the show. You're right, forced Why is it so.
Speaker 3: Bad for somebody to want to join the show? You know what I don't like. This is what I don't like. I don't like people. And I've had this happen to me where people they want to hang out with me, they come to my gym all of a sudden, they're like, you know, they want to get involved with the people that I'm working with and reaching out to them and trying to snake their way onto the show.
Speaker 2: That to me is icky, But that says two are friends prior to her being on the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, there's nothing wrong with wanting to be on the show. There's nothing wrong with trying out for the show and going after it. That's like your life.
Speaker 2: But also be transparent, be to transparent about it.
Speaker 3: Be transparent. Don't use people to try to get on the show either.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying Tolene was using Brooks, but I think at this point Brooks is now just beating a dead horse with this.
Speaker 4: Like we know.
Speaker 3: Another thing is is like you can refer somebody for the show, Like Brooks may have recommended to Lene for the show, but Delene's the one that has to sell herself to the producers. She's the one that has to book that job. It's not like, oh, well, you know what, I want Teddy on the show, so she's just gonna be on the show. I mean, clearly, if you get on the show, I'm not responsible. I don't do the hiring.
Speaker 2: No, Like, clearly I recommended Crystal, I also recommended fifteen.
Speaker 4: Other people throughout the three years that I was there.
Speaker 2: But then it's up to them to go through the process of getting hired themselves. You think they were like, oh, we really want to do Teddy a solid Granted then I got fired, so clearly it had nothing to do to do.
Speaker 3: But also, I mean, we can't deny that Telene is the perfect addition to any housewife's show. There's newbies that come in that take them years to get it.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 3: And then this point Telene comes in and she's like, she's amazing, Like you can pop pop her on indie show, she'd be amazing.
Speaker 4: I agree. I like watching her.
Speaker 2: I did appreciate even the conversation where it continues on where Telene says she was provoked her but she shouldn't have questioned where Brook's husband was. She's you know, she apologizes for that. Then Stanbury says RAFFI had every right to get involved because he and Brooks have their own relationship. Lisa says he doesn't get to yell at her. I was like, Lisa, why are you so pressed in this moment? You involve your husband and Janelle's husband in every argument. But then Brooks says she's never had an argument with Raffy like that, and Tolene says Brooks spit and Rosy's face off camera.
Speaker 3: By the way, someone's face.
Speaker 4: No, it's illegal.
Speaker 2: You can go to jail for it. I don't know in Jubai, in the States and here. Oh really Yeah, So if I were to spit in your face and you were to call the cops and say, Teddy spit in my face, I could get arrested.
Speaker 3: But you can throw wine in someone's face and not get arrested. I don't know the rules to that, but yeah, that's weird. Well, I I you know, I looked into him deeply after I threw that wine in genas faces. I thought, sure, I'm ask go on jail, and they said, if you threw the glass, it's the line.
Speaker 4: That is assault.
Speaker 2: No, I spitting in someone's face is also. I don't know if the word is as salt, but yeah it is. It's considered a salt.
Speaker 3: Did you love the end of the episode, and he's like, get me out of here.
Speaker 2: He's like, listen, that's how I felt watching it, because it's just the same shit over and over again. Yeah. I mean, I do think the girls have the potential to make a good show, but they have to start sharing what's really going on in their lives and stop making it look like they just want to be the top dog on a television show.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll be curious to say if they are picked up for season three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, season three, guys.
Speaker 4: But also, like Salt Lake City comes out next week.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say that.
Speaker 3: I am so excited.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty excited.
Speaker 3: I heard it's really good.
Speaker 2: Did you did you also see that Lisa lost a not Lisa from Dubai, Lisa from.
Speaker 3: Like she lost another ring?
Speaker 4: She get her rings tightened?
Speaker 3: She yes, yeah, because they're falling off one hundred thousand dollars ring.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming she has insurance. But what is going on with her?
Speaker 4: I wrote?
Speaker 3: And her like somebody posted and I'm like, no more rings for you?
Speaker 2: Like you just get some of the Melinda Marie the cheap. The cheap just looked just like the real bangle.
Speaker 3: And I have some of those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I steal them every time I come over to your.
Speaker 3: Hot You have my tea necklace? That's all right.
Speaker 4: I know what I can't find, Well, that's all right.
Speaker 2: You know when you take a necklace off and put it in your purse like it's like buggy. It was like getting tangled with another one. Now I'm like, what person did I put it in? Because I think I'm seeing tambage more.
Speaker 3: I loose up all the time. In fact, the other day when we went I went to New York, I Eddie brought a suitcase. It was in storage and I found my Tory Birch flops from seven years ago.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, Tory Bird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, seven years ago.
Speaker 2: Or I'll just put something in like a random closet and then I'll find it years later. And then but then I also manipulate myself into thinking you may wear that again, and I'm like, You're absolutely never wearing that again.
Speaker 3: Never. Well, Sophia is supposed to start selling my clothes on eBay. She says, my clothes are too old for deepop, so she's going to put up an account and she's been telling me this for a month and start selling. I used to sell. That's how I when I left Simon. That's what I did. I sold my clothes on eBay.
Speaker 4: Get her done, Get her done.
Speaker 2: But you guys keep tuning in because we have so many fun episodes.
Speaker 4: Coming up.
Speaker 2: Uh, not only are we going to have Ryan Sir hunt on.
Speaker 3: I love Ryan so much I binge watch it. It was so good even I even DMD with him. I'm like, oh my god, I need second season already.
Speaker 2: Okay, well good then you you lead this, you lead that one. But that had got Salt Lake City coming. We've got New York coming. Yeah, it's we got some good ship coming and I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 4: Thanks guys.
Speaker 1: M