Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show, Alexander is on the phone today for to catch Cheater and he thinks that his girlfriend of one year named Mia might be messing around, so we'll see if we can help him out. Alexander, sorry in this situation, man, but what's going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Me and I we met a year ago off hinge, and I mean, honestly, everything's been pretty easy. You know, we get together when we can, and it's like totally low maintenance relationship because we're both really busy, you know, just life, and I don't get to see her, you know, as often maybe as I would like. But I mean, like it's not the end of the world, okay. But like when we're together though, like things are amazing. Like we're just constantly at club concerts, you know whatever. Any energy that we've got.
Speaker 3: That we just like to send together. So it's really nice. But again, up until about a week ago.
Speaker 5: What happened about a week ago, So we.
Speaker 4: Were hanging out and we're, you know, on the couch at her place, you know, watching a movie, and she's got this iPad that she always has on the coffee table and just kind of like there. You know, both of us use it to order stuff, get tickets for concerts, movies like anything like that. So never kind of a big deal. And I was messing around recently looking on it, first the movie tickets for the weekend, and she was in the bathroom and she gets a message from one of her friends, Destiny.
Speaker 3: So the message said, do you think he'll find out?
Speaker 4: And like another yeah, another one said that I wouldn't say anything.
Speaker 3: You made a mistake. And then at that point I'm like, all right, I gotta look, you know, just just a little.
Speaker 4: So by the time I made the decision, Mia like starts walking back out. So I'm like, well, oh god, So I didn't see what she was exactly talking about in the chat with Destiny, but I did the message from me to Destiny saying that it was really hot. But she feels guilty about it. Oh, like, you know, I chicken out at this point, and you know, I'm not going to confront her about it, and she she's been really honest about everything in our relationship.
Speaker 5: You think, yeah, I could just be reading.
Speaker 4: Into things you know that aren't there, like totally totally could just be reading into it. But I'm not going to blow her up, you know, based on just some of this little info that I saw, And I.
Speaker 2: Mean I would have a lot of questions, a lot of questions.
Speaker 5: But also has she been acting any different aside from just seeing that text exchange. I mean, that's one other thing that would kind of just put an exclamation next to it, you know.
Speaker 4: No, I mean she's been acting totally fine. I mean, like when we go out, I keep an eye on her, but like there's nothing you know. Actually, we were out with Destiny one night at a club recently, and.
Speaker 3: I did see me a whispering to Destiny.
Speaker 4: And she Destiny did like she kind of locked eyes on me when she saw that I saw, and they thought their compo. So I don't really know what to think anymore. But I mean, like I know that I should just talk to her about it, but like things are so great, like I don't want to set up.
Speaker 5: You know, Like I mean if she's doing something and they're not that great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I just know that I shouldn't have seen what I saw, and then it's going to seem like I'm snooping and like you know that, Yeah, I'm not trying to be that type of guy like you know, and I do trust her. Yeah, and everything's great, So it's I'm in a weird spot, you know.
Speaker 5: We'll see we can help you all.
Speaker 2: You already told us what grocery store she's a rewards card member at, So we'll play a song, come back, and then pretend to be from the grocery store and say that she's this month's lucky winner of free fly hours delivered from our floral department. We'll see if she sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, ok, here we go. Pleas I'll come back and get your to Catch theeter next if you're just joining us for today's To Catch Your Teater. Alexander is on the phone and he thinks that his girlfriend Mia of one year might be cheating on him. So we're about to call and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a rewards member at, and say that she's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our floral department. We do that for all of our loyal customers and see if she sends them to Alexander or to somebody else. But before we do that, Alexander why don't you catch U up on your situation?
Speaker 4: So basically, yeah, me and I have been together for about a year. Recently everything's been great. Recently saw something when she had gone to the bathroom on the iPad that we kind of both used for getting movie tickets and stuff like that, and saw a message from her friends saying leading me to believe that there's something going on and she's cheating. So I'm not sure she's been acting totally normal, but I'm just I don't know if I shift confront or you know whatever.
Speaker 5: Okay, well it's gonna happen. Yeah, you're ready for us to call her? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess let's do it all right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, this is jorable calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named me.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, that's me, Meya, Please.
Speaker 5: Don't hang up.
Speaker 2: This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations. You're this month's big winner. Thank you for shopping with us. We're clapping for you here in the offices. Everybody's very excited about you today.
Speaker 5: Mia, Thank you. I win the flowers.
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't know y'all did this.
Speaker 5: Oh, yes.
Speaker 2: Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our Florida department. You've just won thirty six longstim red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want, just our way of saying thank you very much for shopping with us.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, wow.
Speaker 2: Thanks congratulations. Yeah, And here's how it works. If you know who you want to send them to. I can take the information in a matter of minutes over the phone. I'm prepared to do that right now if you already know Okay.
Speaker 1: Wait, flowers, okay, it's.
Speaker 2: Destiny destiny okay, and anything you want to put on a card.
Speaker 1: Okay, can you say come over tonight? I want more Winky Moodie all right.
Speaker 2: And then the last thing I will need to do is just let you know that this is not a grocery store, and that my name is Jewbel and I'm calling from the Jebel Show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have Nina here too.
Speaker 2: Hi. I'm Victoria, and your boyfriend Alexander is on the phone. We do a segment call to catch a teeter, where if somebody thinks they're significant other might be messing around, you see who they send flowers to, So you might have some questions what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Wait wait wait wait what out?
Speaker 2: Oh I know, I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: I'm Oh my god, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I don't really under And because it's like what's up with the the message too, like.
Speaker 3: Come over tonight.
Speaker 1: I won't what you want, Morris, I'm embarrassed. I'm very embarrassed right now. Way what what?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm really confused too.
Speaker 1: But uh, do you remember that night that you dropped us, me and Destiny off at the club three weeks ago? Yeah, we've got smash.
Speaker 5: We're so dry.
Speaker 1: It just like happened, like honestly, like I wasn't trying to hurt you, and and like it.
Speaker 3: Just are you saying? What do you mean? It just didn't happen.
Speaker 1: We we were just kind of it was just kind of like playing around with my friend and then it just went too far and like and it was just like, I mean, she's just from like a.
Speaker 3: Really close friend for so long, so honestly it.
Speaker 1: Came out of nowhere and it like isn't it only happened like a couple of times, and like truly I didn't like and it was I mean, like it was truly like I honestly I do love you, Alexander, I do, but it was just like an accident. And I understand if you're like so mad and like you don't want to do this anymore or whatever, but like honestly, I just was like, it just kind of happened, and like it's true, like it's I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I mean for someone who's saying like, oh, I'm sorry, it just happened. If you like the fact that you're sending her flowers, I don't.
Speaker 1: Honestly, like I didn't think you'd want flower I was like, I was just like, oh flowers, Like who what girl would I send them to?
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh me, because.
Speaker 1: Like I don't know how she feels about everything, Like you know, this was like kind of happened out of the blue for her too, So I honestly was like concerned.
Speaker 3: About her feelings.
Speaker 5: But obviously that was you wanted more. You said you.
Speaker 3: Wanted more, I know, because it was nice.
Speaker 5: But if you didn't get caught right now, do you think that you would just continue to do this for as long as you could.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: I mean I've.
Speaker 1: Felt guilty every time. I was trying to figure out a way to tell you.
Speaker 3: But I just like I.
Speaker 4: Think what I'm wondering right now is like, is it just destiny?
Speaker 1: Was?
Speaker 3: Are you bringing anybody else? Are there any other guys that I should know about? Like what? No?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, like truly never never have, no would like no other guys, Like it's just in destiny and it was I don't know.
Speaker 5: I was just having fun.
Speaker 4: Uh, I mean, like it just did you say it's over?
Speaker 3: But I mean you're saying you want more, so I don't. I mean, I don't really know what the thing.
Speaker 1: It's not like I was trying to do this and what I'm not like looking for another relationship.
Speaker 3: I'm not looking for another guy. It's just it's destiny, you know, destiny.
Speaker 5: Like that's a problem. But that's like a problem. How do you move forward from this? Destiny? And you can't be friends anymore? If you you know, if that were to work out with Alexander and he's okay with this for some reason, are you okay with this, Alexander? Yes, fun, it's a whole. It's not a guy thing. Because it's a girl, it's a little bit more of a gray area. Huh.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess it's cool.
Speaker 5: What really?
Speaker 4: I mean, Okay, I'm like trying to process everything. I guess as I think about it, I'm like, I guess it's cool.
Speaker 5: You're trying to get in on it, aren't you.
Speaker 3: I mean, like if it was, yeah, we'll let you guys figure it out there.
Speaker 5: At least you found out what's going on. Wow, good luck. The Jubile shows to catch a cheater.