Speaker 1: All right, let's get into our kick of the week, y'all. We are going to do the A, B C's of Mother Earth. I looked up these kink slash fetishes that I'm like, Damn, I don't know if we've ever talked about it, because what the fuck? So the first one, and I want y'all to guess what y'all think. It is based on Latin roots and shit. So actorasity fetish. What do you think that means? Actorasty? And I don't know if I'm saying it right, but that's how it spelled. Act I are a s t y actorasty fetish, all right, y'all. Hot don't know. So it is the sexual fetish known when someone is aroused by the rays of the sun. Therefore, someone with this fetish would love being intimate outdoors or under a large window on a sunny afternoon. What is the sun connected to acting? I don't know. I just thought y'all might know. Let and roots. I don't know this next one though, mind you. The other the other a one was way too easy. Y'all would have got it. Aquaphilia, okay, fucking in the water aqua you know, all right, So this next one bronzophilia. And this has nothing to do with lebron Jays Damn bronzophilia. This actually I think I'm a bronxophiliac. I don't know if that's the word, but this is me. So Bronsophilia is the fetish when someone gets extremely aroused by thunderstorms. What the fun? Yes, Oh, I ain't gonna hold you the way I'm the way I rub my pussy when it's raining. I'd be like, oh my god, time to like go play with myself. When I hear that god damn rain and thunder, my whole body shut sound and I just get horny.
Speaker 2: Why because your body knows there's nothing else you can do right now right you can.
Speaker 1: Know what I just said. So I went to Mexico to get this dental shit done.
Speaker 3: Long story short. One of the days it was crazy thunder. So my nigga wakes up and he's like, damn that sucks. And I was like, bro, we're on vacation to do nothing. Now we are actually in the best place. So we come outside and it's all inclusive reward. And you could tell they stress and they'll know what activities to do for people. They were like, Oh, they're so sorty. You know, you guys haveing a good day. I'm like, we're having a nigga. I had that sex blaze on my face, you know what.
Speaker 1: The little dried up.
Speaker 3: Coming looked a little white. It looked like I had some eggs of a flakes, just seemen. I love when it rings.
Speaker 1: Give it to me, all right, and now for see, let's see if y'all can get this. This one was strange. Chasmophilia, by the way, it has something to avoid you. It's all about mother Earth. Chasmophilia, by the way. I love that there's kinks that we still don't know that I saw and I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: I don't think we ever talked about it.
Speaker 1: Close?
Speaker 2: What did you say?
Speaker 1: No, we was closer.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking of something like feeling the ground, like grounding close. Chasmophilia is an unusual and interesting fetish. What it means is that one is aroused by crevices, caverns, and valleys. Oh wow, okay, literally maybe a bitch one, which, to be fair, I did fucking a cave in in in Jamaica. Now I don't I haven't been to Green Canyon yet, so I don't know if my mind would be turned on by wanting to fuck in the can?
Speaker 1: Were other people in the like how big is the cave? Like the cave? The cave is like the size of this room that we're in. And there was a waterfall like blocking it. So it's a really dark cave, the waterfalls coming down and we we know no bat we were the only ones in it. It's like a man made one. It was at the Nude Poole. Oh, it was like a fake cave, clean cave.
Speaker 3: But it was given cave no, because like you know, when you go on vacation you start walking with the bull shoes.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, no, I'm giving that care. It was given a cave in a pool, a belt cave, all right. So for the hooda, this is what I found online and I was like, never thought of it this way. This is called tactile exploration. So this is when and this is a real vanilla tip by the way, for y'all. So when I read it, I was like, oh, I never thought about that, but yes, this is great because I feel it when I'm in other people's bed. So tactile exploration is the introduction of very textures in the bedroom where you would have sex. So you could either do this through bedding, you could do it through clothing or even accessories. So for example, silk sheets I ain't gonna hold you gives a way different thing, a way different feeling when you're having sex on your body, like silk sheets. I had a nigga with silk sheets, and I was like, this nigga is a whore because it felt like I just knew. I said, oh, you have to be a slut. First off, what nigga has silk sheets? But also it made me feel like, why the fuck don't I have silk sheets? Because silk sheets ate on your body like you slide a little bit more and you don't feel like mind you, it just doesn't feel as rough. But also it's cold.
Speaker 3: I'm like wondering right now if the silk shit sheets things was recent, right, somebody listening to this like hold on.
Speaker 1: Bruh silk sheets.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, I think I've actually thought men were horries for having silk fillercases, because well that's that you well, unless he got dreads or hair, than it is for him if he got braids or dreads.
Speaker 1: I'm not even thinking it's for a bitch. I'm thinking this nigga cares about his locks. They do. Okay. Another way to incorporate this is with temperature play, so warmed or cooled objects to stimulate nerve endings. Now, this is the tip that I found so interesting because I never thought about it. She did do that, didn't she. So a cool tip for this would be for those of you with lube. Now, yes, sometimes you just keep it in your drawer, you keep it around. Wow. The tip is to actually place one of your loubes in the fridge. Place them in the fridge, and it says, instead of just applying it to your genitals, this could be a fun way for you to incorporate a cold sensation all over the body. Okay, so maybe just massage fridge. Well, it's that astro.
Speaker 2: Glad liquid in the fridge.
Speaker 3: But I wonder I accidentally massaged my nigga with lube once instead of oh shit, because.
Speaker 1: It's just dark and I was about to actually what It does get a little.
Speaker 3: Sticky after a while. Okay, we just did this whole play and it was so dumb. It was only three days ago. But basically he got out the shower. Yeah, I think he told me he wanted to do more role play while we were at dinner.
Speaker 1: I'm like, is there anything you want?
Speaker 3: It was the part of that conversation I was saying on our last episode, do anything you want, and he was like, I just don't want no's, Like I want us to do weird shit to each other's bodies, like I want everykay to feel like a yes all the time.
Speaker 1: And I'm like okay. So I got out the shower and he was laying down on a towel.
Speaker 3: I think he was like loationing up after his shower, and so I got out in heels and panties and I was like, sir, thank you so much for coming to the student massage class.
Speaker 1: I hope I do well. I might mess up, but I'm hoping that I can please you. So he's just looking at me like what the fuck is wrong with this bitch?
Speaker 3: So I laid him down and I put the towel over his eyes, and I turned the lights down because for some reason, for me, I get nervous when the lights are right. Okay, I'm just like the mood, bro, you got the mood set of also like I got there. I want scar from when I got fucked up, you know what I'm saying. I got green on my knee from the bruise. Like it's too much. So I turned the light down and now I can't see luber oil. And they kind of you know, and they do different things.
Speaker 1: Once it went on.
Speaker 3: In his body, I knew it wasn't vitamin e and I started to feel how thick it was and the nigga go my hair.
Speaker 1: So it was but you know, I was still at it.
Speaker 3: Also, he was like really good of an actor, too good, And it started to make me laugh because what.
Speaker 1: Was he acting like?
Speaker 3: I was like, he was like, oh, not there, not there right, like basically saying I wasn't doing it going.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh no, well is this better? So I started sucking stick and he's like, my wife doesn't let me do that. You just got a little taste of the Horrible Decisions Patreon. But why it's up there tap in for the full, uncut and way naster episodes over on Patreon. Go to patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions and unlike all the messy, t wild stories and bonus content, you won't hear anywhere else. And now here's you've got decisions. If you would like to have us answer your questions.
Speaker 3: If you have a terrible job, a terrible boyfriend, or a terrible throatfle guess what, you've got decisions.
Speaker 1: You've got decisions period. Hi everybody, welcome back. It's humped day. Have you humped? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yes, I have you hoped this morning?
Speaker 1: Not this Wait, let's see who humped the most recently? Oh? For sure?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: Yeah, this morning?
Speaker 1: For sure? You you hoped today?
Speaker 5: This morning?
Speaker 1: You know I didn't hump today, but over the last month for sure. Wait, we're seeing who did the most recent I did this morning. You had sext this morning? I had sex two days ago. Oh no, all, y'all beat me in like a week, gir mine was like four days ago. Hell, you got some pay this morning?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you release?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Thank you for asking me. I didn't know.
Speaker 1: So you know we're in a company of semen retention type niggas.
Speaker 5: No, I mean that that's fair. I mean how long do you retain wolf hot?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? Also?
Speaker 3: Wolf has never told me this. I'm guessing this from the berries in his posts and his hair.
Speaker 2: Give me, are you do you do?
Speaker 1: Semen retention? Like, do you not release?
Speaker 4: I try not to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like the longest I've gone and maybe in the last year was probably like two weeks.
Speaker 3: My nigga, you being predictable is fun. Yesterday Wolf just posted some conscious rap. He's like, I just discovered this artist. I'm like, yeah, okay, here the artist.
Speaker 4: I'm curious nigga from Atlanta. His name Marco plus are oh with the dreads, with the dreads.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's attractive, is no. It's funny because I was on I was on Twitch, uh and I ended up talking about like the music that I like, So I was I was talking about the Joiner Lucas record, Uh never mind MVM, but it has Maya in the video, so I did hold like a whole breakdown of how dope I thought that was, but also how you could be a fucking attractive ass man and when you realize that you a fuck nigga. Immediately in the video he started looking unattractive by what Maya was rapping about. So then I go from that to be like and this record reminded me of my favorite record from J Cole called loved One. So then I go and I talk about loved Ones. Was talkless about a goddamn girl getting pregnant and a nigga want her to have an abortion. So that takes me. Then I love that song. My dad loves that song. Is nuts. That then takes me to a new conscious rapper, which is why I asked you who it was that I just I fell in love with love his music and his name. He goes by Ben Riley, but also he Roman or hero Man or he has like he has like an alter alter ego. So anyways, I'm playing this music. And when I tell you, everyone in the chat was like, I don't know what I expected, but I didn't think to you for you to like conscious.
Speaker 4: Rap me too, and like a couple of times you I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't like that you do this. You You and I like the same.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: The cole like appreciation took you to.
Speaker 1: The Larry June thing, like I love, I like a conscious gun Larry June. Larry June is like and he likes so he looks like he should be toxic, but his music is like, bitch, you're gonna be happy, You're gonna drink a smoothie. Roger Bike dropped the top. So like conscious wrap is great for a City Bike. I'll say that.
Speaker 3: I'm not a conscious rap bro, absolutely, but I typed in Fiasco and it just let the ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think I think the only guy that I really really like that's not super conscious rap, but actually he is because he'd be tying in Little Bible versus. It's Kevin Gates. He just his public life his like his personal life is toxic, but his music is like he real that ship. You know.
Speaker 3: I will tell you I've been seeing a lot of Cardi v shame on the internet over the last.
Speaker 1: You different Algorithm, the baby they praise.
Speaker 3: I see people talking shit about Stefan and the girls, and oh no, that's what we talking about. Yeah, That's what I'm talking about, not her album, No no, no, but I was if anybody needs to be shamed, it has to be Britney Renner. We really glazed over that. We're worried about Carti, the rich bitch who had her fourth kid, So who cares? Britney Renner was a boorslam and went back the niggas.
Speaker 1: I mean, Christy said, you still be holding another day? He jumped Jackie. Christy called that thing out.
Speaker 3: And then when she's sitting here posted like Oh my god, the way that that whole ship where her baby daddy went like if you want to be here for the hose? And I got Britney's little book when she was on her little whole run to support. Oh, not too much on her because I want her on the spot. I just be't like I want Brittany Renner on this goddamn fire. Can't man also.
Speaker 1: Gonna bleep them though, we're not gonna use that them words here to me, fucking nobody cares about the biggas. But no, there's no, there's no way. There's gotta be across.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Like I would hope that that audience wouldn't even dare click on this. But I say all this to say Brittany Rivers has had some great moments in her life in the heat job, the forty is not one of them.
Speaker 1: For okay, Can I be honest, I would have left it on a little bit longer. I'll be honest with y'all. I do wear he jumps and Kevin gates like I feel like you squirt mad times. I feel like he eats so ass and do spit.
Speaker 5: On the job.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna hold you. I would wear a h job for Kevin Gate.
Speaker 3: Sorry, guys, I don't mean to go on my phone. I'm just contacting black effects.
Speaker 4: Y'all gonna talk about me.
Speaker 1: The god there YouTube CA. I'm gonna be up here like salom or whatever.
Speaker 4: The man.
Speaker 3: He's gonna start making cookie videos. This is turky vacant. You start washing, you know you gotta You can't do your nails like that. Why can't do my nails like this? Because you have to have no rhymestone. No, you have to pray with clean hands, no polish, no nothing, Jesus clean bitch.
Speaker 1: I will do therey for I think I might have made said this on the pod recently. I found out about the.
Speaker 3: Nail polish thing because there was this girl that I used to work with and whenever she was on her period, she'd be like, let's get pedicurious because she could paint her toes. You can't do it on your period because that's considered unclean too.
Speaker 1: Wow, Well, Kevin Gates eating my ass is unclean. But I'm gonna be wearing that job. He's gonna pull it from the back because you know, I ain't got no hair. He's like, oh, my.
Speaker 6: Job, daddy, nobody was eating ass until Kevin Gates. You don't get enough credit.
Speaker 1: That's not true, Jenna. She said you like groceries.
Speaker 4: She got that from him, though I got it here.
Speaker 5: Wait, she got that way out she got now, Sez, I'm unders with the.
Speaker 4: Second Kevin k like the eat booty train started.
Speaker 3: No, he started a cart his figures just like.
Speaker 1: You know why he did that because they was probably clean. I'm just saying, he who y'all, bro and I saw that clue. We're gonna We're gonna help our good sis out. Our good sister would like to know. Is she a hater or bitter? Either way, let's see which one she is? Okay, every one is good, which means lets me know, love it ulf aware that she is whatever she feels right now, ain't right?
Speaker 5: Hello, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: So I have a friend and we have been friends for almost twenty years. Damn recently she broke up where her toxic boyfriend of fifteen years last week. Well here's the part where folks are calling me bitter. She is now sleeping with my brother, who she also calls quote unquote brother. And the way I found out is one day I went to his house and she was sitting on his couch. I asked her what was she doing there, and she didn't answer, And the whole time I was there, she didn't say a word to me. She basically looked like a random bitch at my brother house. And we're best friends. We haven't really talked since, and she is saying that I'm not talking to her because of him. Mind you, we never had a conversation about it at all, and my sisters told her the whole situation is weird and awkward. Now, am I bitter or a hitter? Because I separated from the whole situation. Mind you, we're in our mid thirties. I think she's I don't think you're either.
Speaker 5: I don't think you're yeah, not yeah, because I mean, you go to your brother's house, she's there, she ignores you. She I don't care about her calling her brother also brother at the same time, because it yeah, it be like that. But I don't think she's really a hater or better there. I think that Shorty's been kind of weird.
Speaker 3: I think the girls like start sleeping with the let's just say one of the homeboys, or maybe like a coworker. You always are like a friend that you introduced them to, there becomes this like weird energy. Like I've noticed it over time when it's come to like Alex hasn't really been super single. I guess like he was single for a bit at the start of our friendship, but I'm noticing it now with Jeff at Trump House, like a bitch might want to be put on to him, or they might start acting funny, or they'll hit him up and he'd be like, in this's your homegirl.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I mean my homegirl. I'll be like, bitch, you're just gonna ask me about the nigga.
Speaker 5: Well, what's so is the expectation that she's so she should have went through her homework.
Speaker 1: I think it's just weird and there's a connection with the other two. So for example, let's just say.
Speaker 3: You had a homeboy and maybe y'all went out tonight to a bar and you and his friend connected after.
Speaker 1: But this is a homeboy you talk to almost.
Speaker 3: Every day hiding it could get weird. So when you have a really close friend that kind of like does a little. From what I'm hearing, they're super close and it's awkward that she's not bringing up this or that it was gidden to me. The only reason why I think it would be awkward is if, for whatever reason, she knows or they've talked about how her brother is a terrible catch, like if her brother is a whole ass fuck boy, fuck ass nigga and you just broke.
Speaker 1: Up with a toxic partner of fifteen years. To me, I don't think you're bitter or a hater, but I think you have the right to feel like bitch now you're with my toxic ass ain't good for shit brother. To me, though, I do feel like it's not that you're bitter or that you're a hater. I think both of you bitches are weird because of fact, now both of y'all bitches are just randomly not talking to each other. Bitch, you weird too, and she weird for not talking to you. To be fair, you can call her weird, but if she's sat in that house and you didn't say a word to her either, Again, both of y'all are weird. But to be fair, of giving grace to your friend, and I don't even like inviting that bitch to the cookout often, I don't like that whole grace, But she was probably embarrassed. She was probably embarrassed because if you've known her for twenty years, that means she know your brother for about twenty years. So to me, I think there's probably a level of embarrassment there that she wasn't ready to share. And to be fair, as friends, we have to acknowledge there's a lot of times where we're dealing with men and people that were sleeping with that don't get to meet our friends, Like that's that's a common thing. So I get it. Maybe you feeling a way because it's your actual brother, but there's a lot of men that my friends date or fuck or I've been fucking for a long time, and I never get you're you're gonna tell me when it's my family.
Speaker 3: I know that we don't owe anybody anything, but I believe I'm owed that.
Speaker 5: But is she wrong for wanting to fuck her brother? And it doesn't really matter if he ain't shit either, right if she just came out of this to her Yeah, I don't think think does it matter? What if she just wanted some dick, That's what I was just thinking.
Speaker 3: I just think the weird part is like, if I'm fucking your brother, let's just say, yeah, it's your brother and we were right, and you end up seeing me somewhere with him. You don't need to hit me first. I need to be like, sorry, didn't say anything. It thought it was kind of weird. I need to call you first. Yeah, I believe that's old. It's not like she fucked your home, like even if they just fucking even if y'all just fucking bro, I need to hit you up and tell you why.
Speaker 1: I aren't gonna hold you if I'm just fucking your family member.
Speaker 4: Don't we just fucking Yeah? I don't think you need to know.
Speaker 3: You don't need to know, but if you run into us and it's weird, I should like, maybe we should.
Speaker 1: I think that's why I'm saying like it got awkward because maybe this has been happening and she got taught, so there was an embarrassment there. But I don't think that she had to tell her that she was sucking her brother. Maybe she didn't have to be. If someone comes around and starts fucking my sisters, like I have two sisters, that ain't my business unless she want to tell me or he want.
Speaker 2: To tell me.
Speaker 1: But who are your two closest guy, best friends. I mean, I would say ish and what was it God doing? Oh everyone else is gay, so they don't count. Okay, it's started sucking your sister. You would not be weird. A it has a woman, uh yeah, fiance that I would respect. Let's take but it. Let's take an angle. And he came and met my even my best friend. Let's be very clear. I go to best friend, I go to my sister there in Florida, so.
Speaker 3: Fucking you wouldn't be like. No one said anything to me and I'm just around young niggas.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna hold you.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, I don't want to.
Speaker 1: That's like huh, but but that's what I'm saying. I tell people when I'm fucking people like to be fair. Do you know what's crazy? My uh, Crystal was just kind of and she wasn't mad because she got it. But there was a nigga that I was fucking and I shouldn't have been fucking him. And I kept it to myself until I was ready for the last year that I was gonna get for my friends. O this nigga that I shouldn't have been fucking, And so I waited all my own time to say when I was done fucking that, Like, you know what I mean? Two close friends, right, two close friends fucking that ain't my business.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's just say my homework, and that's one of my close homeboys, right, and Brianda start fucking.
Speaker 1: Man and me and Andre start fucking tomorrow not telling you that you and I'll work with you.
Speaker 5: They need to tell you what I mean?
Speaker 1: He likely we just done type of friends. But I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 3: If Andre and Brionda started fucking, I actually think he would tell me about Mandy before Brionda because there's tension with Mandy and I.
Speaker 4: If he didn't tell, you would feel a worry about it.
Speaker 3: Hello, did y'all see how I acted when I thought Alex was lying to me about this whole?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Do we need to go back to that moment?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But I was like, oh, so we're all. I genuinely thought it was true. You can think that my reaction was real. So what I'm saying, you can roll your eyes. My reaction was real, you feel if I was genuinely thinking it was I wasn't acting like that was a real reaction. I had right to me, If Andre and Breonna start fucking in my head, I'm like, there's a secret going on that I don't know about. I'm hanging out with this one. I'm hanging out with this one, and they're like doing this weird ship.
Speaker 1: The secret of who we fucking needs to be a secret.
Speaker 3: It's business. There are two people I hang out with every day. To me, it gets weird and messy visits.
Speaker 1: I guess you.
Speaker 3: I actually don't give a fuck. I knowers around each other. I own a business with her. I get munchy with this nigga. We putting each other on, and now I just have no idea of this thing going on.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: The secret is the underlying I do though I work for Freonda deeply right, so to me, like it gets super messy as if it would be Mandy too.
Speaker 1: That's my coworker.
Speaker 5: So now you can't pull up to a show an the business wise where it messes up for you business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but also the closeness too, of like a secret. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't really care how son anybody y'all can drag me in the comments if we are that close to where we talk every day and I talk to these two people every day.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's a lie for me.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying no one has ever asked for permission, that's stupid. I'm just saying, like, hiding it feels weird.
Speaker 2: What would be the better way to go about then? Right?
Speaker 5: So it's like, let's say, if I do one fuck said friend, am I supposed to ask for permissioned to throw a little little match in there? And see even lights up? Like what do I see?
Speaker 1: What's crazy about that is if that is a conversation between us, If we're fucking and you tell one of our close friends that were fucking without commercing with me that you're gonna tell, I'm gonna have a problem with you telling people that we have this relationship or we have or we fucked. Maybe we just fucked once and I don't want no one to know we are a fucked because maybe it was a mistake, maybe we'll never do it again. And if you go out and tell somebody, especially a close friend or anyone that we know that we fucked and that wasn't a conversation with me, whether we were gonna tell or not, Bitch, Now I got a problem because I think it does.
Speaker 3: That's not something I think it doesn't have to be a convo actually with the two with the two people, No, no, I'm saying like they need to, Hey, well.
Speaker 1: The brother, if the brother and your friend back to the listener, if the brother and your friend both decided this was something that they were gonna keep on the low because they didn't feel like they wanted to involve you because they didn't know what this was and they didn't want all the outside noise being brought into their decisions. Is grown as adults, you brought up to everyone's in their mid thirties. Bitch, you're weird.
Speaker 5: They kind of sucks for that because it's like, why the fuck did you not coordinate that property? If you knew she was coming over, she might not have known.
Speaker 1: She probably just popped up.
Speaker 3: Didn't even By the way, this actually did happen to me, And it's a sore spot because I was lied to and we were around each other every day for like at least two weeks.
Speaker 1: And I'm just like, why are these niggas being weird?
Speaker 3: So I'm also coming I mean, I've already felt it too.
Speaker 1: I don't want to give too much to do.
Speaker 3: But basically I was in a situation with two people for a few days where I was the only one that didn't know this thing and not y'all, and then they're like sneaking around to me, it's hello, weird and like we a little too old for you to be fucking It was not.
Speaker 5: Fun with that, though. That's probably the fun that lied within it.
Speaker 1: There's not there's a difference between lying and omit it.
Speaker 5: Okay, Like no, no, no, they're they're they're omitting there, omitting there.
Speaker 1: They weren't lying.
Speaker 3: Imagine you're on a trip. Wait two people, okay, two people are unavailable. Are You're like, oh, I'm gonna go to bed a trip of you three? Just imagine just you three. You can say that, Oh that sucks, Okay, I'll be kind of tight. I'm not the third will not getting no policy. Yeah, well, well I'm trying to figure out who me.
Speaker 5: Maybe I want to do shit with my friends, and y'all like literally, just let me know we're cool enough.
Speaker 3: But I also think at some point it does become a bit of a lie, like omitting and lying.
Speaker 5: I guess it's intent kind of right.
Speaker 1: Now, when when it came out, let people have what's so awkward?
Speaker 5: Because I had to ask, Okay, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm like, brother, so we just not gonna go out again.
Speaker 5: Oh yeare so when they told you, I have to ask, I'm so sorry. What was your What was your initial reaction?
Speaker 1: I told you.
Speaker 2: Of the two they.
Speaker 1: Both said it at the same time. I was like, are y'all fucking because nobody's I'm so confused.
Speaker 2: What was that reaction?
Speaker 1: We're out? We can't go out.
Speaker 3: One of them was super remorseful. They were like, fuck, this was so dumb. Why would I lie? And the other one was just like, we have to cut it because we're all gonna be friends through you and this is gonna be weird.
Speaker 1: So I don't know what to do. It ruins ship.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing though, Like I think sometimes when sex gets in the way between adults and they don't know how to like make it chill or casual. You could feel that energy and normally when you're fucking women, that's gonna so.
Speaker 5: How could have they approach you with that? Then I'm sure it just happens like spontaneously, right or imposedly. We've all had those, right, But then when would when would have they told you?
Speaker 1: Maybe after the eighth or tenth thing of the track ship Nigga. It's weird, but.
Speaker 5: It's also fun because, like you know, it's our little secret.
Speaker 1: You know, I love little.
Speaker 5: I went with all American regions.
Speaker 1: That's how.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can't be dirty, that's all American regions.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm sorry, high school.
Speaker 1: This is a black chap.
Speaker 5: I understand there's black women that like all American rejects.
Speaker 1: I'm sure sure. I don't even want to admit that. That's wait, is it? You probably only know that because they was just on Casant. They were on Kream performance.
Speaker 5: They were performing. It's actually kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah wow, yeah, kay, Sanot is our new Opra. All right, you know that's actually a funny take. I don't know how he is when Ka starts getting more white people on their watch.
Speaker 1: Is she bitter or she is better than call her daddy for pr She she's weird. She's weird, and she needs to get over it, and she needs to take the steps of admitting, hey, I feel left out of this. I wish I would have known as my best friend of twenty years. I wish you would have let me know, hope he treats you well, and if you don't, I'm a suck him up. She's supposed to say, Okay, he needs to say something.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the girl she broke a girl coat the minute she didn't speak to it. That's the way.
Speaker 3: See, that's what that I was gonna say. I feel like the other one because she didn't speak.
Speaker 1: But then they both sat there and didn't speak to each other, and then they haven't spoke since. So they both weird.
Speaker 5: But they are both weird.
Speaker 1: They're both weird.
Speaker 5: But what if they're not confrontational, like what do you want to do?
Speaker 1: Well, now you've got confrontation with me because of who I'm fucking. That's crazy because yeah, I was gonna say, your brother, it might be good if this was men and it was a nigga fucking your sister thought that she it would have been different.
Speaker 2: Well, that's because of the.
Speaker 1: Patriarchy and how they view purity in terms of sisters not being able to be host even though niggas know when they sisters are hope like, I'm gonna be rud with you like that.
Speaker 3: The way that men are interested like it's men and their sisters are different.
Speaker 6: I got a sister, and I would be shocked for sure, But it's like that, listen long, it ain't no crazy shit going on, and I got to step in and like defend her honor.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I agree what to do with.
Speaker 1: Her, especially in your mid thirties, because.
Speaker 5: Hands, that's the only reason.
Speaker 1: It was the reason.
Speaker 5: Dignities, because you wanted to slide.
Speaker 1: No, No, I mean shit, my sister's ay and my old basketball teammate, and she ain't come to me and be like, yeah, we used to play basketball together and now that's my sister over. I mean we played, we played, we played aau, we played two years in middle school, and we played a year in high school.
Speaker 3: When the last time you spoke to the person she said it, it don't matter, right, I'm definitely even like bitch, guess my fucker.
Speaker 5: Now Yeah, well, I mean I think I saw on Facebook.
Speaker 1: Anyways, if you guys have a question and want us to call you weird and delusional, go ahead and send your questions here so we could call you out for your ship at decisions Pod at gmail dot com. Also, if you're a patron, will get to yours first, so make sure you follow us Patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions because horrible Decisions are still here. That's right, every week on Tuesday. Tell you just reading it? That's right. Dropped. Well, you know I got my little radio voice. Now you girl, I got a radio show anyways. If you're in Atlanta, check me out six eight Saturday's Hot one of seven nine boom, And this is another. You got decisions? Do you push us Hols next week? Emp