Speaker 1: It can be difficult when you work somewhere for a while and a new boss comes in and takes over, ready to shake things up. Oh like. For example, let's say your city's basketball team has an owner and he's a big coffee magnate and decides he doesn't want the team anymore, but he promises the new guys are definitely going to keep the organization local, huge loser.
Speaker 2: He was crossing his fingers behind his back.
Speaker 1: You have been there, done that, and that's why today we call a guy who has no idea new ownership, has bought the pool cleaning service he works for, and he's definitely not ready for the radical changes they want to implement asap. In your phone, tap right now working.
Speaker 2: Jeffrey's phone taps on the twenties.
Speaker 3: Hello, right there, he has the best forty dollars I've ever sped my.
Speaker 4: Hell.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jerry, Yes, Jerry, can you hear me?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I can hear you.
Speaker 2: Hold on a second, hold on? Oh so much better?
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Oh hi, Jerry, I don't think we've met. I'm the new owner.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, the new owner.
Speaker 2: Well did Mark not tell you? I just bought pool care?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Names Wendy Wendy Wetmore. Nice to meet you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm to be honest with you, I'm kind of surprised Mark didn't get me a heads up about this. I mean, I knew the company was for sale, but I didn't hear that it's old.
Speaker 5: I barely gave him a second to communicate. I was so excited, especially when I heard that you're the head pool boy.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, actually I'm the head pool service Technician.
Speaker 2: But absolutely, yeah, not anymore.
Speaker 5: That was your old title. So going forward, we're referring to.
Speaker 2: You as head pool boy. It's not fun.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's really appropriate.
Speaker 2: So Jerry, let me give you some background.
Speaker 5: You see, the reason I purchase this business is that I see a lot of untapped growth. Okay, so we are going to revitalize and re energize this company by getting sexier.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Do you currently own Espedo?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: My research says the housewives really appreciate their pool be in service by a man in Bandana.
Speaker 2: Briefs.
Speaker 4: Man, I know we haven't met yet, but I'm really am the last person that you want to see at Espeito.
Speaker 2: Oh not summer ready.
Speaker 5: I feel that no Listen, you better get there because we'll also require every pool boy to be fitted for a branded mesh t shirt.
Speaker 4: Okay, really, Jerry.
Speaker 5: Come on now, we all have to adapt and change. You remember what happened with the dinosaurs, right? A string bikini in the bunch? Look where they're at.
Speaker 4: Actually, ma'am, I don't believe the dinosaur has ever existed.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, you're one of those. Yeah, those. Okay, we'll put this into your little pretty conspiracy theorist brain.
Speaker 3: Jerry.
Speaker 5: There's gonna be some major outfit changes, including waterproof ugs and sparkle gloves.
Speaker 4: Okay, listen, I'm a pool check. I'm not a stripper.
Speaker 5: You're a sassy pool boy. From now on, Jerry, why did do this?
Speaker 2: I almost forgot to tell you. You know that long pool stick with the net on the end of it, you mean the skimmer whatever.
Speaker 5: At some point, if the lady of the house comes to talk to you, you'll ask her if she wants to limbo.
Speaker 4: This is a joke, right, No, hear me when I tell you it's not like that. People just want their pools cleaned.
Speaker 2: Come on, Jerry, we go in.
Speaker 4: We had some chlorine.
Speaker 2: There, we go Howllo can you go? He Hello, can you go?
Speaker 4: Are you playing limbo music?
Speaker 5: Of course I am shake it pool boy, ma'am.
Speaker 4: You don't want to see me shake anything, I promise, Jerry. And if this is the direction the company is going, where I'm gonna have to limbo and wear spitos, I don't know. I don't think it's going to be a good fit. You should probably just fire me now and well I'll figure out what to do from there.
Speaker 2: You know, you're go worker.
Speaker 5: Vincent didn't tell me that you were such a stick in the mud, Jerry, you didn't have any fun.
Speaker 4: She'd wins or whatever.
Speaker 5: You said that you would never laugh when we would do a prank phone call on you.
Speaker 4: You know, wait did you say the prank phone call? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Because this is actually bright for the radio Showbrook and Jeffrey in the morning now, oh man, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I wonder what the hell they were going to make me do. I mean, I've had this job for thirteen years.
Speaker 5: I want you to get your confidence in a speedout.
Speaker 4: I doubt it.
Speaker 2: Get Mama and Dakery and let's go.
Speaker 3: Jerry, oh my, Josh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Brook In Jeffrey's phone taps on the twenties,