Speaker 1: Nephew, what you got for us?
Speaker 2: What they do? Alright, here we go. Excuse me, I just felt it right then. I'm sorry. Okay, I'm sorry. What they do They smiled in your face.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm trying to take them back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, here's a prank. Prank is super Bowl party. Super Bowl party. Everybody getting ready? Got your wings? Get your wings now, because I can assure you sureley are probably gonna tell us next week. That's a shortage your own wings. You know, we don't know if everybody's gonna make it through the superbout.
Speaker 1: You guys, because I don't care. But anyway, go ahead, don't care what.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna watch the big game.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna watch your care No, I'll never watch it.
Speaker 2: You care, surely tell you just wipe you Just what.
Speaker 1: That super Bowl anyway? Anyway?
Speaker 2: All right, this right here is the Super Bowl party. Let's go catch up.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm trying to reach your rod.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is who's calling?
Speaker 1: Hey, this is this is Curtis Man. I'm I'm one of your neighbors in the neighborhood. I'm about three, I think about three streets over from you. I'm reaching out to you, man, I know the super Bowl coming up? Are you are you playing on throwing your your annual super Bowl party this year?
Speaker 3: Man? How you get you said you in the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Yea, yea, I live in the neighborhood. I'm three streets over from you.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, Yeah, how'd you hear about the super Bowl party? Man?
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean everybody knows about it. I mean, you know, it's it's it's it's pretty big every year. You got you know. I mean it's it's it's cars everywhere. I mean, you guys be be rocking for all through the night on super Bowl Night. So I'm calling to see if you are you throwing it this year?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: I do it every year, man, I do it every year. All the neighbors come on, everybody comes over and we have a good time. So yeah, we're gonna be doing it again this year.
Speaker 1: Why what's up? Okay? So here hear what I want to tell you? Man? Every year your party too loud, and it's people parking all in front of other people houses, you know all I'm three streets Oh, it's people parking in my driveway to get to your house and to be honest with you. It's too loud. And I'm just telling you this year. If that is loud this year, I'm calling the police this year.
Speaker 3: Man, this is what you really called me for. You really called me to threaten me, to tell me you're gonna call the police shut down my party.
Speaker 1: Bro. Yeah, I mean too loud.
Speaker 3: Man, it's not everybody and everybody in the neighborhood come to my party.
Speaker 1: Man, ain't no, everybody in the oighborhood don't come because I still ain't been there.
Speaker 3: That's because you ain't get an invite you.
Speaker 1: Because you ha hater.
Speaker 3: That's why you ain't getting no invite you. I said you I hater. That's why I'm not. No.
Speaker 1: I ain't no hater. I'm just telling you your stuff is out of control. Man. You gotta tell that you got a good control of your party. You don't have control of it.
Speaker 3: Man, you're telling me how to control my control. Your mouths started. Let's start right there, all right. You ain't calling no believe you ain't doing none of that.
Speaker 1: We ain't doing you ya. Hold on, You ain't telling me what I'm not gonna do, all right? You the one, you, the one on the loudst party. You the one got people parking and people driveway.
Speaker 3: And yet that's right.
Speaker 1: If it happens, I'm calling the police.
Speaker 3: You ain't calling nobody. You ain't calling it that person. I'm gonna tell you that right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, So how you finna stop me? How you finna stop me from making sure I got peace and on my street at my house.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna stop you with a size twelve right up, yo, Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Hey, don't get it. I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna tell you again. Control your party, get the noise level where it ain't disturbing everybody in the neighborhood, and stop people from parking and people's driveway.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna tell you again, I'm about to have a party with my size twelve right up in your Hey.
Speaker 1: Dude, it is what it is. It is what I look for the police to be at your party, all right, look for the people. Look for the police to be at your party, because evidently you don't respect your neighbors, is what it is.
Speaker 3: No, you know what I do, respect my neighbors because all the neighbors in the neighborhood come except for you, because we already know you're on you're on that list. Yet I hate that's neighbor to be calling toe trucks and you know, complaining about leaves in your yard and all of that. You I know exactly who you are. That's why you never got an invite to the party because.
Speaker 1: You you do not even know me. Dude, you use the idea who I am use a buster?
Speaker 3: Use that?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, but I'm gonna be the buster that's calling popos to be over there on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Listen, snitch snitching an I t h.
Speaker 1: That ain't that ain't that's not snitching. No, it's controlling the atmosphere he and stopping it from being out of control. You especial something. So so you think people that's going to your party ought to be able to park in my driveway?
Speaker 3: Listen, man, I'm gonna be real with you. I'm sorry if anybody man parking your driveway, but nothing for you to just knock on the door and say, hey, excuse me. You know I'm trying to get out, you know whatever, whatever, I make sure I put it on the flyer that we don't want people blocking driveways. But you know, obviously it happened, and I apologize for that, but that's no reason for you to be going on extra crazy and going to extra amount talking about I'm calling the police. You ain't calling nobody, man. Shut up. That right there is what's wrong with black people today. Instead of coming to me like a man, you coming to me like a coward, instead of coming to me like a man and saying, listen, now you know because the first thing you're talking about, oh, I'm gonna call the police, and then when the police come and beat your black mass up, you're gonna be on the other line complaining and talking about what to me you want to be suing and doing this and that, don't you know? That's how you differ up.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: So as black people, we got to learn how to stick together and come together. If you want to come to the party, it sound like you're silent hater on the loaf for real, Like you really want to come to the party, but because you're the only person in the neighborhood that hasn't been invited. Now you're talking about calling the police. I know exactly who you are.
Speaker 1: Who am I you?
Speaker 3: That dude that live up two three streets over and you drive that red pickup truck with the flannel shirts and all of that. You're the only person in the hood driving a red pickup truck in flannel. What's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: That's why you ain't getting no invite. And on top of that, all those dogs you got running around in your backyard, you need to clean them up. They be back there and and everything, and then the other neighbors can't even have barbecues because you're big, rusty dogs running around. You got a nerve to be tucking ut. You calling the police when we need to be calling the city on you. All that trash and you got in front of your house. Man, get out of here. I'm gonna call the cops on you right now. But if you ain't wearing the flannel shirts with red pickup truck and the dogs running around with following the front yard, in the backyard and all over the place, who are you that tell me?
Speaker 1: Say no more. I'm gonna tell you who I am. This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Yo, just got prank by your next door neighbor, Brian, That's who I am. You know what? You know what?
Speaker 3: You know what now I'm definitely gonna kick you in his man.
Speaker 1: You have me going, Man, I hold what I run this prank? I hope the man with the red pickup truck and the flannel shirt. I ain't listening to it all right, Man, I got one more thing. You gotta tell me what's the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 3: Man, you already know it's a Steve Harvey Morning Show. And there you have it, all right?
Speaker 2: Super Bowl party and right after the super Bowl the very next weekend, you can catch that Nephew where Levity Live. That's right, Nayak West, Nayak, New York. The Nephew will be there. Higgers on see it right now? One show on Friday? Who on Saturday? Who want Sunday the Nephew come to town. So all your lovers out there, wanna be lovers, might find some love. Come on out and hang out with the Nephew. We're gonna talk about love. We're gonna do all that all right, Levity Live. Higgers don't see it right now?
Speaker 3: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show