Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty arm Strong and Jetty and know he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: Whether you are moving closer you believe the US is moving closer to striking Iranian nuclear facilities?
Speaker 1: Where's your mindset on that?
Speaker 3: Say that right? You don't seriously think I'm going to answer that question? Will you strike the Iranian nuclear component? And what time exactly?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 3: Sir? Would you strike it? Would you please inform it so we can be there and watch. I mean, you don't know that I'm going to even do it. You don't know.
Speaker 1: I may do it, I may not do it.
Speaker 3: I mean, nobody knows what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 4: A reasonably decent response, I think to what do you think I'm gonna tell you ahead of time?
Speaker 1: And what are we doing here? Yeah? Yeah, I mean traditionally that was I'm afraid I can't comment on that at this point. I left his answer better I do too serious? What am I going to tell you? What? Yeah, y'all tell you right away so you can be there and watch.
Speaker 4: So, if you follow any news, you've probably seen some clips of Ted Cruz being interviewed by Tucker Carlson.
Speaker 1: It's about two hours long. I watched the.
Speaker 4: Whole freaking thing, and except for a couple of spots, it wasn't hard to take in. It was a combination of interesting and entertaining. Let me see how many views it's got on it so far? Seven million views on his Twitter, and I know he gets multiples of that on his own website, where it's actually a little easier to watch, and I think YouTube has it also, so I don't know what the how many it'd be double digit millions. I'm sure it's over ten million people have watched it already. So Tucker Carlson has a style of arguing with people that is designed to make you insane, and some of that's on display here. Let's run through a little bit of Ted Cruz talking a Tucker.
Speaker 5: The reason is twofold number one is a Christian. Growing up in Sunday School, I was taught from the Bible those who bless Israel will be blessed, and those who curse Israel will be cursed. And from my perspective, I want to be on the blessing.
Speaker 6: Side of things, of those who bless the government of Israel.
Speaker 5: Those who bless Israel is what it says, doesn't say the government of it as the nation of Israel.
Speaker 7: So that's in the Bible. As a Christian, I believe that.
Speaker 1: Where is that?
Speaker 5: I can find it to you. I don't have the scripture off the tip of mine. You pull out the phone and use it.
Speaker 1: It's in Genesis.
Speaker 6: But so you're quoting a Bible phrase. You don't have context for it. You don't know where in the Bible it is. But that's like cri theology. I'm confused, what does that even mean?
Speaker 1: Perfect perfect example of Tucker's incredibly unfair.
Speaker 4: So that's your worldview. You don't know, you don't know where in the Bible that is. You don't you know which verse it is. But that's your.
Speaker 1: Worldview, no context. Oh the way, I thought that was fairly weak point by Ted Cruz. But yeah, yeah, yeah, I agree, certainly criticize that in other ways, good faith ways, But I agree. Let's roll on with that line, Tucker. I'm a Christian. I want to know what you're talking about.
Speaker 5: Does where does my support for Israel come from? Number one, Because Biblically we are commanded to support Israel.
Speaker 1: But number two, no, hold on.
Speaker 6: You're a senator and now you're throwing out theology, and I am a Christian, I am allowed to weigh in on this. We are commanded as Christians support the government of Israel. We are commanded to support Israel. And what does that mean? We're told those who bless Israel be blessed.
Speaker 1: But what hold on? Define Israel?
Speaker 7: This is important.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding this majority Christian.
Speaker 5: Country to define Israel? Do you not know what Israel is? That would be the kind you have asked like forty nine questions about.
Speaker 6: So that's what Genesis, that's what God is talking in the nation of Israel. Yes, and he's so does that the current borders the current leadership. He's talking with the political instanity called Israel. He's talking about the nation of Israel. Yet nations exists, and he's discussing a nation. A nation was the people of Israel.
Speaker 1: He's the nation in Genesis.
Speaker 6: Is that the same as the country run by Benjamin Netya who raised.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes it is.
Speaker 5: And by the way, it's not run by Benjamin Netya, who is a dictator.
Speaker 7: It's it's a democratic But he's the prime minister.
Speaker 5: Right, but just just like you know, America is the country run by Donald Trump, not actually the American people elected Donald Trump.
Speaker 7: The same principle of sicily.
Speaker 4: Plenty of unfair to go around, because I know, exhausting. I don't buy Ted Cruz's the Israel of Genesis can be transferred directly to the nation that we support sometimes note support sometimes I mean it seems.
Speaker 1: Like half elite.
Speaker 4: But you did say run by Benjamin Nett and Yahoo. And then when he says Benjamin, I didn't say it was a dictator.
Speaker 7: What of that?
Speaker 1: Right? He implies something unmistakably, then denies vehemently that he'd implied it a pox on both their houses. So far, well, so.
Speaker 4: The thing I took away mostly from it was, uh, Tucker, going back to a number of times, we have drug addicts dying in the streets, So why are we giving so much money to Ukraine and Israel? And I just do not understand that woke right point of view that they're connected in any way, or that what is our obligation to drug addicts dying in the street.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't even understand that. Well, there are multiple layers of not persuasive to that number one, it's just a plain false choice either support Ukraine or help drug addicts in the streets. It's a false choice. There are a thousand of million different programs, different priorities, different areas where waste, fraud, and abuse happened, that we could free up the money if we if we were motivated to. The second layer is you're making a really good point. It's what are you gonna do? What do you what do you so? Even if I accepted your false choice, what's your plan? What are you gonna use the money for?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's we in California have thrown tens of billions of dollars at this and ended up with more drug addicts on the street.
Speaker 1: It just strikes me as an argument for dumb people. You want to emphasize domestic concerns over international concerns. That's that's fine. I get that that's a perfectly sound argument. But then or or a point of view, I happen to disagree with it for reasons that we've stated many times. You know, I'm reminded the old saying you might not be interested in politics, but believe me, politics is interested in you. You might not be interested in the rest of the world. But believe me, they're interested in us and our stuff and our freedom of navigation and our trade and the rest of it, in our land and our resources. And so I just what do you suggest, Well, it's just it's a false choice and it's silly.
Speaker 4: We played this one earlier, but it is so freaking good and it contains one of my favorite phrases that I'll probably use the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: They were discussing.
Speaker 4: Tucker was accusing Ted Cruz of taking money from a variety of lobby groups that lobby on behalf of Israel, and so then saying Ted Cruise is in the pocket of Israel and does their bidding.
Speaker 1: And that sort of thing. That's where we are on this.
Speaker 6: It's just interesting because what you're now describing in a very defensive way, I will say, is foreign influence over our politics. Now, and you began and it's so transparently obvious to everybody. I don't know why you would be embarrassed, but you've said that you are sincerely for Israel.
Speaker 1: I believe you.
Speaker 6: I don't think you have some weird agenda you seem to by the.
Speaker 5: Way, Tucker, it's a very weird thing, the obsession with Israel. Well, we're talking about for it. You're not talking about Chinese, you're not talking about Japanese, you're not talking about the Brits, you're not talking about the French.
Speaker 7: The question what about the Jews? What about the Jews?
Speaker 1: Like I'm anti semi now.
Speaker 7: Senator, you're just in the JEWETU Tucker.
Speaker 5: You're asking why are the Jews controlling our foreign polity?
Speaker 6: That's what you just asked, hardly saying that, and I have that that's exactly what you just said. Well, actually, I can speak for myself and tell you what I am said on behalf, not simply of myself, but on my many Jewish friends who would have the same questions, which is to what extent? And it's interesting you're trying to derail my questions by following me an anti semi, which you are.
Speaker 7: I did not, of course you are, and.
Speaker 6: And rather than be honorable enough to say it right to my face, I are city squeezy feline way implying it. Well, just asking questions about the Jews, I'm not questions about the Jews.
Speaker 1: I have. There's nothing to do with Jews or Judis when it has to a foreign government.
Speaker 5: He is an Israel controlling our foreign policy. That's not about the you said.
Speaker 1: I'm asked. By the way, you're the one.
Speaker 7: That just called me I think a sleezy felie.
Speaker 4: And that happens really early in the two hour discussion, so they both bring up the other person's insults regularly through the call. You keep calling me and in I saim I, no, I didn't you called me a sleezy feline.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I feel like I'm overhearing like a really bitter, stupid argument, like it's a food court at a mall or something. And I keep thinking, all right, I gotta go. I can't keep listening to this. Maybe just maybe thirty more seconds.
Speaker 4: There was some reason Ted Cruz was willing to engage in this for two hours though. It's a lot to commit to an interview, and he had to keep saying to Tucker, look, can you be a little less condescending? Could you be a little less snarky with everything I say? You know, I wish we had some examples to continue to sit there. Well, it was usually when Tucker would just make noises, you know, like right, you.
Speaker 1: Know that sort of stuff, and say, do you need to be so snarky. Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 4: I'm willing to talk about this as long as you want and discuss the issues.
Speaker 1: But I think.
Speaker 4: I think Ted Cruz, and I mean I'm not being crass about this. I think he actually sees the division in the Republican Party. He's probably going to run for president against JD. Vance and try to get the nomination. He finished second to Trump when he ran in sixteen. I mean, he was the last man standing other than Trump. I think he wants to continue to be able to reach that Tucker crowd, maybe the JD. Vance crowd, while bringing along whoever else to get the nomination. That's the only reason I can think that he would put up with the snarkiness and the condensation for two hours.
Speaker 1: Did did it get to substance in a satisfying way? At times? I mean, because what's frustrating to me and listening to these clips is that they will touch on an interesting point, but one or both of them, mostly Tucker, but both of them will not. They will try to score rhetorical points as opposed to saying, Okay, if I hear you correctly, you're advocating this. Here's why where I think you're wrong. Well, it's just sword play between the two a couple of guys. That's not cool.
Speaker 4: I went into it leaning toward Ted Cruz anyway, and I don't I definitely don't always agree with Ted Cruz. When he first came on the scene, read from his book, thought it was fantastic, but then he got corrupted by you know, DC and everything that happens where you got to start playing the game to stay in office, and he's done all kinds of things that I hate.
Speaker 1: But I was on his side going into this interview.
Speaker 4: So and it felt to me like any attempt to get to any substance.
Speaker 1: Always got derailed by Tucker. Tucker is the greatest at baiting you into tangents on things, and then you're arguing about the tangent, right, He's like, you know, getting back to the sword fighting a metaphor and I mean that literally. Uh. He senses when you are at all a rhetorical threat to you, and that's when he employs his various trickery. What do you mean by threat if you're just threatening me? Is that what you're doing is what you're doing threat? Well, you just said threat, would you like to rewind the tape. And by the way, why are you being so defensive? All of a sudden, You've gotten very, very defensive, And I just wonder I must have hit a hot spot with you or something to be so defensive and then to threaten me. You're a graduate of the Tucker Carlson school of bullying. He's really skillful, all of them. I was just I was taking all that in and thinking this would be so easy to do, and so then right there, you'd be defending yourself for the next five minutes. I didn't threaten you, you just did. I think we all heard it. We all heard you threaten me well, and not only that, I don't even remember what we were talking. Yes, exactly, yes, wow, he is so good at that. Well done. And then he constantly why are you getting so defensive? I'm just I'm just I'm curious. I'm just because you're attacking me over and over again. Dull.
Speaker 7: He just called I think a sleazy feline.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh my god, it'd be easy to do. If you want to make enemies for life.
Speaker 4: It would be very easy to engage in conversations like that with your friends.
Speaker 1: In years since you've been punched in the face, and you think that might be enjoyable. Right, more on the way, are you like Tucker? You stay here?
Speaker 4: I was looking at the text line. A number of people really enjoyed my Tucker Carlson impersonation. It's very easy to do. You just pick a word or a phrase, you take it out of context, you try to put them on the defensive, and you get really really quiet and contemplative while they get madder and madder and.
Speaker 1: Hop from angled angled, angle right right, so nobody can follow what you're even talking about, and then you laugh like that. So on a related topic, we got an email, a number of emails about the decision whether to join Israel in attacking Aroun's nuclear program. That sort of thing, including justin the truck driver got a lot of attention, had a handful of emails in reaction to that, including this from Frank now Our two yesterday he aired an anti Semitic and ageist screed from a listener. I know you aired it in an effort to demonstrate you listen to a variety of points of view, which is not a bad thing to do. Well, that's only part of the reason we read it. It was also partly just to let you or that point of view to know what we're dealing with. But in this case, I think you went too far. His Odie's views, totally void of logic and historical context and informed by hatred, did not deserve your platform. Thank you for your input. Frank Justin, the truck driver from Sacramento responds in a way with a follow up wisdom of under thirty people explained because they know better than older people. The Internet, for all its problems, has done one thing very well, open up the marketplace of ideas. Previously taboo subjects like Zionism and Jewish power are openly discussed. Boomers and younger Gen xers are reflexively allergic to this topic and instantly becomes snowflakes, calling anyone who talks about this subject hateful, anti Semitic, and Nazis. And then he goes on for a couple of paragraphs explaining how the Jews seek to control the other, the entire earth and actually hate Christians in the United States. Oh, if that's not what anti Semitic is, I'm not sure what the term means.
Speaker 4: I got this ze guy complaining about us yesterday kept calling this bomers.
Speaker 1: We are gen xers. Yes, proudly so, Robin Beautiful Kentucky writes, Justin asserts that men under thirty have a clearer understanding the boomer. Then Boomer's an older gen x of the state which the world currently finds it Selfie then goes on unto subtly to doubt what I consider the basis of most deep state and puppet master conspiracy theories, the protocols of the Elders of Zion, the fake document of the supposed Jewish plot to take over the world. And I would say that he's right in that people, not just men under thirty, are more susceptible to such nonsense because they're raised with the Internet, which makes such garbage easily available to the weak minded. Before the Internet, one would actually have to seek out such information. But now, with just a couple of clicks, you can sit in front of a screen and have all the twaddle you want fed directly to you. It's truly sad that these people think of themselves as being open minded or in the know, when reality they're just tools for content creators to get clicks. Woo twattle.
Speaker 4: I say, here's a little breaking news if it's true, CNN says Steve Bannet was seen walking into the White House this morning. Who would be talking to Steve Bannon. It's almost gotta be Trump, right, Probably he wants the Bannon point of view on all this. If he takes the Bannon point of view, we ain't bombing might be the opposite.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 6: I'm asking about your allegation in the Prime Minister of Israel's allegation that.
Speaker 5: Killing terrorists is a good thing. Killing people are trying to murder Americans is a good thing because if you're America first, you want to protect Americans. So taking up killing O'samovan Laden was a fantastic But you don't believe that they're trying to murder Trump?
Speaker 1: Or yes't it? Yes? But why aren't you calling for military action against Tehran right now?
Speaker 5: Because they're not very effective in terms of hitmen. They're hitmen, are not very effective, I do think so.
Speaker 6: They're hitman, but not the bad kind, the efficient cond What they're saying.
Speaker 7: That they're a weak country who is on its knees, and I think we need.
Speaker 6: To and why are we so afraid of them? Why are they the biggest threat if they're a week tree that's.
Speaker 5: On sneeze because they're trying trying to keep track, they're trying to develop. Be a little less snarky. I know you're right, that is a problem that I have. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Katie your response. He's just such a dick He's good at it.
Speaker 4: Ted did a good job of staying pretty calm through the whole thing.
Speaker 1: That is world class dickery right there. I mean, I thought it.
Speaker 4: Was a decent point Tucker was making. So it got into the hole and net Yahoo the other day saying Iran was behind two assassination attempts on Donald Trump. And when I heard that, I thought, what, No, they weren't. And then he kind of fudged it a little when he was asked about that Iran has been trying to kill Don Trump. That is true and is known, but they weren't find those two attacks.
Speaker 1: But so I heard that exchange. Yeah, net Yao, who was trying to hint darkly but it didn't happen, didn't come on.
Speaker 4: But then so Ted Cruz and Tucker got into that conversation and Ted crew said, yes, it's well known Iran is trying to kill the president of the United States and has you know, has sent people over probably in the United States. And Tucker's thing was, if they're trying to kill the president the United States and we know that, why aren't we bombing them already? I mean, you talk about an act of war, you're trying to kill the president of the United States.
Speaker 1: So that that's what that whole conversation was about. Right, Yeah, fair enough, But again, no, I'm not even going to engage in his bad faith arguments, so waste of time. Could you be a little less snarky? He said, yeah, you're right, I probably. Yeah. That was an utterly insincere apology too. It was it was more sarcasm, more snark obnoxious. So you were, as we went to break the last segment, concerned that, Yeah, so Bannon's a trip to the White House might portend what two interesting things.
Speaker 4: So Tucker mentions in his two hour long interview with Ted Cruz that I listened to the whole thing of they got into who likes Trump the most? And Tucker said, I talked to him last night for a long time, and I thought, wow, that's interesting. So that was Monday or Tuesday night. He was on the phone with Trump, who called him kookie Tucker Carlson, and then the CNN's reporting that Steve Bannon was seen walking into the White.
Speaker 1: House this morning.
Speaker 4: I assume to talk to Trump. I don't know who else would be talking to Steve Bannon. So is Trump looking for a final Hey, Steve Bannon, explain to me why this is a bad idea from somebody?
Speaker 1: Or no, the opposite. So Trump is not looking for advice from those people. He's telling him what time it is. In a situation where Marjorie Taylor Green and AOC are singing from the same page of music, which is really something, and President Trump's political bait is at least somewhat divided over the prospect that the US could join Israel's assault. The White House is trying to tamp that down. In a recent days, White House officials have quietly reached out to MAGA influencers, according to people familiar, aiming to explain Trump's possible shift away from a diplomatic solution. They're trying to get them on the reservation.
Speaker 4: Okay, So he was talking to Tucker Carls on the phone to say, look, Tucker, this is why we got to do it.
Speaker 1: Right, and you got to quit your yap. And you think he's doing the same with Steve Bannon this morning. Yeah, I suspect so yeah, and I'll bet he or jdvans Er somebody is hammer and MTG two.
Speaker 4: So you said that they're singing from the same playbook, but you didn't say what their song is. They're both Marjorie Taylor Green and AOC against bombing Iran.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't get involved in a Middle Eastern war. Yeah. Indeed, in fact, MTG I can't remember what she looks like. Do you have any police line bad built bush body? Oh that's her, right, She tweeted the other day. Anyone slobbering for the US to become fully involved in the Israel Iran war is not America first slash MAGA appearing on Matt Gates television show Wait a minute, Matt Gates has a television show anyway, So when the kids get out of school, oh boy, uh da da da, Green said a Middle Eastern war will pull America back twenty years.
Speaker 4: I am pretty amazed by the people that are willing to believe that MAGA is its own separate thing where you can bad mouth Trump's decisions and we're our own power base. I don't think that's true. I guess we'll find out in the next couple of years. I think Maggot is Trump.
Speaker 1: I would disagree subtly. I think it is a fairly cohesive interest group or a group of voters and writers and thinkers in the same way like the open Border's crowd is. And I'm not saying one is as big as the other, bigger or whatever, or the gay rights crowd is, or it's a belief it's a belief system. It's kind of I don't know.
Speaker 4: I guess we'll see in coming elections. I don't think they'll win any elections. Well, they haven't when unless Trump is on the ticket to bring that crowd along. It's like Obama. I mean, Obama could win elections because he was so popular, but nobody could nobody when he wasn't on the ticket.
Speaker 1: It didn't make any difference. Yeah. Yeah. By the way, the White House also reached out to Charlie Kirk conservative activist Bannon clearly and in this article, I'm looking at mentions. Mark Levin doesn't mention Ben Shapiro, but I know a lot of your woke write types say, yeah, those people are just spouting the talking points of the Jews because they're about Israel. They're not about the United States, which is a hell of a thing to say about Mark Levin for instance. Also, and you know what, I've got to be fair, Matt Gates, in talking to MTG said President Trump rescued the Republican Party from the doom of neo conservatism. I think it's a fair question to ask those folks who want to entangle themselves in an Iranian war, what's your plan for the day after?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's always a good one, that's absolutely necessary.
Speaker 1: Sometimes people ask questions like they're rhetorical questions. It's not a rhetorical question. It's a fine question, and I think Trump would be willing to answer it. I think the question is less.
Speaker 4: Needed now than it was a obviously Iraq or you know, you know, eliminating Hamas and Gaza, then who's going to run it. You can't let Iran get a nuclear weapon, the end is I think Trump's opinion in my opinion on that, And yeah, looking at the next day is a very good idea, and should plan is best you can. But no matter what the answer to that is, they can't have a nuclear weapon. You can't let them have a nuclear weapon because you haven't answered the question what's next?
Speaker 1: Right. It reminds me in a weird way of our discussion through the decades about illegal immigration, and especially back in the day in cal Unicornia, people would say, as if they're asking a rhetorical question and a powerful, devastating question. Yeah, who's going to pick the lettuce? And we crafted the answer somebody or nobody or a machine. If lettuce picking is the tail that wags the entire dog of the United States, were screwed. You've got to enforce the law. The one non negotiable is we've got to have coherent immigration policy and we've got to follow it. And if it ends up that nobody picks the lettuce and we all have to eat kale instead, or let us just triple the expense or whatever, that's just the one possibility or the one option is untenable. It's unacceptable. That is what we meant. Same way, the one unacceptable option is the freaking Mullahs having a nuclear bomb and the desire to wipe out humanity in the name of their Islamist vision.
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, some of you probably remember my one man play, A World without Lettuce.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: It ran briefly, it closed very quickly. It just didn't catch on. I think it needed some songs.
Speaker 1: I urge you to rewrite. I should have made it as musical and retro as opposed to. Yeah, so that's interesting that Trump feels like he needs to convince Steve Bannon and Tucker Carlson before he does this. I wrote you a song Bacon, Nothing and Tomato, which you rejected. I'll remind you the BNT. Yes, I'll have a BNT where And this is the moment in the show Joe could no longer talk about this stuff seriously.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, that's true. But uh hmm, interesting, I'll be darned. Trump has been risked on both the risks and benefits of bombing fodoh, according to CBS News, Yeah, I assumed that, and his mindset is that disabling it is necessary because of the risk of weapons being produced in a relatively short period of time. Sources say, so he seems to have been he's completely convinced.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right. I'm sorry. I had one more thing I wanted to throw in about Steve Bennon, specifically, He said yesterday that Trump really needs to articulate his views not just a MAGA but to the American people of why we would get involved in another war over there as a combatant. So that was Bennon sending a message to Trump, who apparently, excuse me, called for Bennon to come to the White House to talk to him. But Bannon also said this, and this is yesterday before coming to the White House today. He called on supporters to pray for Trump, and he predicted that the MAGA movement wouldn't fully splinter over ran quote. We don't like it, maybe we hate it, but you know, we'll get on board. He said, Oh that was pretty get along, ye by his standards. Yeah, yeah, there will be no mutiny on the good ship MAGA. According to Steve Bannon, did he walk into the White House looking like a half a homeless person? Probably? Yeah, we will finish wrong next.
Speaker 4: Whoopie Goldberg on the View just said black people in America have it as bad as women in Iran. So that's helpful on this Juneteenth. Why she's a moron, she's mon or she's being deliberately provocative in a really not healthy way.
Speaker 1: Does she need the money or the attention. I don't know. It's on. Speaking of getting attention, Tulsy Gabberd, who I have called a crackpot, among other things, a clip of her from a hearing congressional hearing in March was getting a lot of attention this week in which she essentially denied. She said, according to intelligence, Iran does not have a nuke or blah blah, we're not to play it for you, right, we're about to play it for you. But then the clip generally after about eighteen seconds ends, and what she said next I thought was really interesting too. So this is both halves of it together.
Speaker 2: The ICY continues to assess that Iran is not building a nuclear weapon and Supreme Leader Kamani has not authorized the nuclear weapons program that he suspended in two thousand and three. The ICY continues to monitor closely if Tehran decides to reauthorize its nuclear weapons program. In the past year, we've seen an erosion of a decade's long taboo in Iran on discussing nuclear weapons in public, likely emboldening nuclear weapons advocates within Iran's decision making apparatus. Iran's enriched uranium stockpile is at its highest levels and is unprecedented for a state without nuclear weapons.
Speaker 1: Hm, that is interesting. Why did people leave that It's not as dramatic. Maybe they were trying to say, I don't know. They might have had a couple of different purposes.
Speaker 4: And was that for the crowd that's trying to work, they're not close to a nuke, that's just Netanyahu trying to stay in office crowd.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, But and then the crowd that thinks Tulsey's a crackpot and or shouldn't be in the administration floated that to look at the division within Trump world.
Speaker 4: Well, but in reality, her boss, the President, was asked what he thought of what she had to say, and he said, I don't care what she thinks. And she wasn't in. She isn't in these security meetings. You don't have your director of National Intelligence in the big meetings. That is a heck of a deal. I don't know how you don't resign under those circumstances.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, me too. I don't know what the DNI does day to day.
Speaker 4: It is a is another layer added after nine to eleven unnecessary. People always think you got to fix things with more layers of people in government and offices.
Speaker 1: I don't know that it's unnecessary. There's definitely the danger of what you're suggesting, but it could be like ten people. And just because it's an umbrella organization meant to make sure that the CIA is sharing with the FBI, who is sharing with the NSA, was sharing with the d i A make sure they're not siloed. Stove piping Jack described, others have described it.
Speaker 4: I was listening to Ken Pollock being interviewed, and he's been in the intelligence agencies forever. I was listening to him on a podcast yesterday and it came up and he said, the DNA d and I was created. It doesn't really have a purpose. It's it's it's hard to figure out what they're supposed to be doing.
Speaker 1: So right, that's what I thought, and I was glad to hear him say that. It's funny. I forgot my own point. I was driving toward the idea that, you know, maybe he doesn't need Tulsi Gabbard in the meetings because she's not the CIA. She's just the person who makes sure the CIA is sharing with the FBON. Right, so you have the CIA and the FBI in.
Speaker 4: There, Yeah, that makes sense. Of course, having the president say I don't care what you think.
Speaker 1: This is not a good looks. I'm strong, You're ready. Katie Green's strong.
Speaker 4: I mean I've been told I don't care what you think, and I found it hurtful.
Speaker 1: Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty. Hey, let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew, because we care what they think deeply. Let's begin with Michaelangelo or technical director. Michael final thought, Yes, support your kids lemonade stands.
Speaker 7: Anytime I see a little lemonade stand in the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: I pull over Igimo dollar two.
Speaker 5: So I will say, though, the quality of lemonade is always suspect.
Speaker 1: So I've had some good stuff and I've had stuff that I've had to spit out the windows.
Speaker 4: When Henry did his a couple of years ago, him and his buddy, they were fresh squeezed, actual lemons from the trees.
Speaker 1: It was really good. Oh gimme, Katie Green are esteemed duswoman. As a final thought, Katie, I think you guys will be thrilled to know that the band name Ambiguous Genitalia is up for grabs, not taken yet let's kick out the jams. Huh jack. A final thought, how long well my son and I last at a Dodgers game when neither one of us are that interested? Do you think there's enough of the old ballpark just between the food and the vibe to keep you entertained for a while? Sure? Watching people watching? Yeah, you're exactly right, I would hope. So I have two final thoughts. This is unprecedented. Number One, I've called Telsea Gabbert to crank, definition and eccentric person, especially one who was obsessed by a particular subject or theory. Okay, I see is a crank. And also, streaming is king May this past May last month, first time ever Americans watching television being streamed outnumbered cable and network TV combined.
Speaker 4: I'm actually surprised he took this long for that line to be crossed. Armstrong and Getty rare. I think about another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 1: So many people thanks a little time go to Armstrong Egeddy dot com. A lot of great clicks there for you. Trust me on that. Will we be at war by this time tomorrow? God bless America. I'm strong and Getty. There are two ways to look at this Where shade are you? This is a national emergency. Come on, you weenies, grow up.
Speaker 7: Okay for those of you that don't understand.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me say. Let me say one thing.
Speaker 6: You're a senator who's calling them about the country.
Speaker 7: No, you don't know anything about the country yet I know.
Speaker 1: Thank you for your attention to this matter. Armstrong and Getty