Speaker 1: Good morning, Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo Jess hilarious week.
Speaker 3: That ass up, Charlamagne the God peace to the planet this third day.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 5: Yes, how y'all feel out there? I feel blessed Black and Holly favorite, happy to be here for another day to serve our last day before vacation.
Speaker 3: Baby, that is right. And we had a special guest in the building. A little earlier, we had Marley in the building. Marley made a.
Speaker 2: Little We had mally yoop.
Speaker 3: First, she popped up for a second. Marley is Jess Hilarius's second child, and she popped up for a second. She said, what's up? She said Ganggang, and then she went back to sleep.
Speaker 6: She don't need to be saying yang.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then she went back to sleep.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Can y'll hear me?
Speaker 9: Because I feel like I feel like the Bruce Lee movie again, like yo, but y'all can't see.
Speaker 2: This is where I hate going radio from home. This is crazy.
Speaker 6: It's just a little delay, that's all.
Speaker 2: Let's fix it in the second. Yeah, a little boos leish, but you good though?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What you mean Bruce Lee because her mouth is movie but the lyric the words are coming like thirty seconds.
Speaker 9: Later the Kung Fu movies, y'all know how you know, Bruce Lee will be talking and then you won't hear nothing until after he say what he says.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't see that. I don't see it there. I'm looking at her now.
Speaker 3: Now it's getting together. Now I think it's good. Now, all right, Well, we got some special guests joining us today. We have Skills, Mad Skills, VA's owned. He'll be joining us. You know, Skills used to do the wrap Up, phenomenal rapper and writer. He'll be talking to us. He's nominated for a Grammy, so we'll be talking to Skills.
Speaker 5: He actually put out a poetry album called the Seven Number Ones, and it's the seven first in his life, and so he decided to do it as a poetry album and not a rap album. And now he's nominated for a Grammy.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 2: And also little Baby will be joining us.
Speaker 3: Charlamagne had a conversation with a little Baby that we're gonna be getting on in a in a little bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, last weekend, I went I went down there well, I'm not gonna say when I went, but I was down there and me and little Baby had a conversation about his new Album's new album comes out called called Wham, comes out on January third. That's right, So.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be kicking with them, and I'm in Atlanta right now. Salute to ninety six point one to beat. Tonight is their first jingle Ball, which is a huge concert which has performances from Gloilla, Sexy Red, Gunner, t t Pen, Saweedy kid Leroy Kylid, and Tanach. So there's still like very little tickets left, so if you want to get some tickets, get your tickets now. We're gonna have an amazing time. I'm in Atlanta the whole day. I was out and about in the city for the pre party last night. It's gonna be a lot of fun. So if you get a chance, if you're in the Atlanta area, if you're in the Georgia era, you want to pull up and you want to see Gloilla, you want to see Sexy Red Ti and all those people I just named, get your tickets. It's our guy, Louis Viv's first concert. Souis come down hand support Louis V.
Speaker 6: They gave Louis V a big ass budget. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Golilla and Sexy rad I don't know.
Speaker 3: If they gave a good budget. Orf he was able to giggle some stuff around. He might have been able to wag. You might have to do some something strange for some change. Sham Louis V. For all them artists, that's my god.
Speaker 9: And do y'all know, y'all DJ's behaving connections or whatever. He probably cool with half of them.
Speaker 6: Ain't nobody doing nothing for free?
Speaker 7: No more?
Speaker 6: They on need radio like that.
Speaker 2: That's why I said they might have to do something strange for some changes.
Speaker 5: I don't know, But that's great. If you the one sucking beef a little sexy ready to perform, that's crazy. Only if you're doing what sexy Randcraft's about to get hurt the perform, that's crazy. That's great, right.
Speaker 3: Right, all right, Well, let's get the show crack and we got front page news.
Speaker 2: More goanna be joining us. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning morning everybody. It's j Envy, Jess Hilarious, Charlomagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page News Now on Thursday Night Football, the Broncos take on your charges at eight fifteen. Good morning, Morgan, Good morning, Good morning Envy, Charlemagne and Jess hilarious.
Speaker 2: How y'all feeling on this Thursday Friday? And good girl, we read to be on vacation. I'm feeling good. I know that's right. So we love to see it. We love to see it, whether it's.
Speaker 8: Before the holidays, the new year, or whenever it hits. The rates are lower, y'all, so that's a good thing. The Federal Reserve is lowering the rates for the third time this year. It was announced on Wednesday. They're cutting interest rates by a quarter of a percentage point and.
Speaker 7: Fed a chair.
Speaker 2: Jerome Pole explains the reasoning. Let's hear from him.
Speaker 10: We decided it was the right call because we thought it was the best decision to foster achievement of both of our goals, maximum employment and price stability. We see the risks as two sided. Moving too slowly and eavelessly in their mind economic activity in the labor market, or move too quickly and needs listening undermine our progress.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so he talks about it.
Speaker 2: Great, go ahead. Yeah, I was gonna say that's great.
Speaker 3: I mean, you see in one of the highest foreclosure rates on homes, you see in one of the highest of people getting their cars and their vehicles taken. So the fact that they could lower some of those rates and cut off a lot of money off some of these people's bills is amazing, which is I'm sure the reason why they were doing it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely so.
Speaker 8: It does bring the Fed's benchmark short term rates to a range of four and a quarter percent to four and a half percent.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: Fed officials began lowering the.
Speaker 8: Rates from the fall from a twenty three year high a five and a half percent as inflation has ease following the pandemic. Looking ahead, policymakers indicated that two more rate cuts are likely in the year ahead twenty twenty five, so we're looking forward to that. Meanwhile, House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries he's speaking out after Republicans rejected a bipartisan spending bill that would have averted a government shut down.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 8: Congress announced Tuesday that a deal had been reached to keep the government open through March fourteenth. However, Republicans rejected it after Trump released a statement regarding that bill now, Jeffrey says Republicans will have to face the consequence of a government shut down. Let's hear more from House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries.
Speaker 11: House Republicans have been ordered to shut down the government and hurt everyday Americans all across this country. House Republicans will now own any harm that is visited upon the American people that results from a government shutdown or worse.
Speaker 5: I feel like they do this every year. I feel like every year they have this game of chicken when it comes to the government shutdown.
Speaker 3: Every couple of months, it seems like it not every year. Did we just deal with this a couple of months ago.
Speaker 8: Yes, every few months for sure. And you know, now that there's a new incoming administration, of course they're going to handle it differently and how they want to handle it. Jeffries also noted that the deal had disaster relief funds and assistants for families and veterans. So for Trump to kill this bill, yeah, we'll see how that impacts us in the coming year. So the White House, of course, is criticizing President elect Trump for sinking that bill. Although Congress announced they had reached the deal Earlier, White House Press Secretary Karine John Pierre said Republicans need to stop playing politics with this bipartisan agreement or they will hurt hardworking Americans and create instability.
Speaker 2: Across the country.
Speaker 8: She added that the government's shut down, of course, is going to hurt farmers, veterans, and families, saying a deal is a deal and Republicans should keep their word. Meanwhile, Elon Musk, he talked about it more than one hundred times yesterday on esk X. He called the bill criminal, saying that he posted a warning saying that any member of the House or Senate who votes for this outrageous bill deserves to be voted out in two years. So Musk and Vivic or Maswami have been elected President's the president elects new heads of Department of Government Efficiency, so you know, the two have also vote voiced their opposition in regards to the bill that would have had the government funded through March fourteenth.
Speaker 2: So again I'll keep you guys posted on this.
Speaker 8: You know, we're going to take our little Christmas break, We're going to have our little time with our family, but top of the year, you know, is back to business.
Speaker 2: So we'll talk more about it at seven. All right, thank you margetting me seeing a little bit.
Speaker 3: Everybody else, get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one if you need to vent food lines or wide open again eight hundred five I think five one o five one. Get it off your chest. Call us up right now, phone lines, wide open. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club?
Speaker 4: Right right, ray yo, charlamagne Jay?
Speaker 12: What up are we?
Speaker 8: Lies?
Speaker 5: This is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 2: I got an indoor pool, outdoor pool.
Speaker 5: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Get on the phone right now here, tell you what it is we lie?
Speaker 5: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 13: Good morning y'all? This is a major from Columbus.
Speaker 14: How y'all feeling?
Speaker 2: How you feel?
Speaker 7: Are you?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 15: Who? Are there?
Speaker 5: People who work here?
Speaker 7: Everybody up there?
Speaker 5: Hilarious?
Speaker 13: Hey, okay, cool, cool, cool? First of all, is he not be doing I have to call.
Speaker 5: Back just I'm not Spanish? Yes you are.
Speaker 6: Don't believe it?
Speaker 7: How he dyed me.
Speaker 5: I'm not Spanish? So that's crazy. How you don't like representing for your set, bro, that's crazy?
Speaker 13: I thought about you. But anyway, check this out, Jess, I'm glad you're up there. You're the tow the expert.
Speaker 5: Well, I just watched true.
Speaker 13: A video ben Zino crashing out. Did y'all talk about that yet?
Speaker 6: No, we just got out of.
Speaker 2: Minutes ago.
Speaker 13: So why is the Zino shaking and watching on the ground and his girlfriend is out here like no, stop, don't do that. He got a knife that you say talk about. So he's trying to unalive himself because she called the police because he slapped her up a leegendly. Now he went and did a response video and no, say this was for a rehearsal.
Speaker 14: For a too B movie.
Speaker 13: Jat do you be acting like that for a two B movie?
Speaker 10: On this?
Speaker 9: It depends on what the movie is. It depends on what the movie is. But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know we're gonna talk about I don't know.
Speaker 5: First of all, nobody auditions for a too B movie. Okay, you just walk in.
Speaker 6: You just walk in?
Speaker 7: Do you hold audition?
Speaker 5: You just and walk right in and get to get to talk, get the part.
Speaker 7: That's it?
Speaker 13: No, just like that, man, Because I keep telling you about this homeless shipless you keep wearing and I've seen this last picture that you had.
Speaker 16: On and this.
Speaker 13: Crazy.
Speaker 5: First of all, First of all, what you don't know is I was preparing for a roll.
Speaker 6: In the Toby movie. You don't know what.
Speaker 5: It's called bum in the City, not checking the city, bum in the City. And it's about a man just trying to make it in these mean streets in New York.
Speaker 13: Okay, who that don't even make sense. I just y'all to call a front of the room and tell the z no to stop crashing out. He needs medicine and go to the doctor.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, if he if he is, uh, you know, if he wasn't preparing for a roll in the Toby movie, and he was indeed online threatening to kill himself, we don't want that.
Speaker 2: No, but he said it.
Speaker 6: Was a Toby movie.
Speaker 7: That's what he said.
Speaker 13: No way, go look at the video. Give them darky other day and the least not be down to all.
Speaker 6: You give me that man, do you.
Speaker 2: Mamma Dinny killing audios? See off?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 3: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent phone lines of wide open, it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, The Breakfast Club. Baby, this is your time to get it off your chest, whether you're man or blessed.
Speaker 2: I hate the way that.
Speaker 4: You walk, the way that you talk, I hate the way you dress. Everything.
Speaker 3: When he is best, call up next eight hundred five eight five one o five one.
Speaker 4: Not just me, I'm with the coach of philing. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 15: Ho ho ho?
Speaker 16: Y'all?
Speaker 8: Ho ho ho?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 4: Interview?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 4: Draft dash? What's going on?
Speaker 7: Baby?
Speaker 8: Baby?
Speaker 14: What's that chilling?
Speaker 4: Charlamagne? Where you at?
Speaker 5: Pee?
Speaker 6: What up? Says? Somebody stole light?
Speaker 7: Draft?
Speaker 14: He said, somebody stow your lighter.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they install my lighter A good lighting too.
Speaker 14: What you got a lighter for what you smoke?
Speaker 2: They light his candles. You know he ain't smoking nothing.
Speaker 3: But what's up with your doing your boot for the holidays? I know you had a bull at one time. You stoo with the boot, the old boot.
Speaker 14: Oh no, no, no. We stopped talking back in July. We stopped talking back in July, right before my birthday.
Speaker 7: But it's fine.
Speaker 5: I mean, no summer, but I'm taking money.
Speaker 14: It's the winter time, man, in the winter butt right now, I'm saving money on Christmas. I just wanted to call and say happy holidays to my favorite you know radio station, my favorite radio family, the Breakfast Club, and yeah, you're having merry Christmas and the happy holidays and I see ya on y'all get.
Speaker 6: Back, thank you, Dravan.
Speaker 5: Hello, who's this.
Speaker 17: That Thurdy Morning Breakfast Club from Indy j what's up? Ja hey crew? Me and my son got beach man and my son got beef.
Speaker 2: How old is your son?
Speaker 17: First of all, he's nineteen. What you think? Let him get me up.
Speaker 6: He definitely gonna beat your ass. We'll come on continue what happened?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 17: So real quick, he don't listen to me. I made a deal with him, I said, from January through General, which is the summertime, you get straight a's, I'll pay your whole rent. But you know, while he's in college, checks report card, it ain't an A on there, B and C. And I'm like, listen, and you moved off campus and you don't lost your way to join this fraternity. So you stay with your mom when you come home from this break because we got beef.
Speaker 2: Bro, Let's be honest.
Speaker 3: I know every parent want their kids to have a's, but college is difficult, especially your first year off campus. It is very difficult to get acclimated. Give him a little grace.
Speaker 2: He got bees and seed, but we got and see that's different. Yeah, he's not failing. He just average.
Speaker 4: Yeah right.
Speaker 17: But I think what I can take away from this is I never whooked the growing up and now I'm rethinking that whole process. It's too late now for A.
Speaker 2: Your parents to you.
Speaker 18: You're not.
Speaker 5: You're not jeering. You stupid?
Speaker 17: All right, man, I appreciate Chime out of here.
Speaker 6: Jared, like you, what do you mean you have no air?
Speaker 2: What aint it was?
Speaker 7: Not Nigerians?
Speaker 2: I don't know what about that was?
Speaker 6: Ain't never wrong with a B.
Speaker 5: I mean, of course you want to encourage your kids to do better. But if A be a B as a bright.
Speaker 9: Man, if he told me he was gonna pay my rent, I would have a But he tried college is difficult.
Speaker 5: Well, his daddy might be seeing something that we don't see, like you know, he might his dad might be saying you you're not focused enough.
Speaker 3: If he was getting But the fact he said you can't come home to my house, you gotta stay with your mom because you got a B is crazy.
Speaker 9: He didn't get d's and f's but he joined the fraternity and you're probably doing a lot more partying than focusing, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: That is true?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, well get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eighty five one five one We got just what the mess coming up?
Speaker 2: Are we talking about?
Speaker 9: Yes, yes, this married couple has been fighting back and forth Cardyon offset.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get into what they're talking about. All right, we'll get into that. NeXT's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Mario Morning. Everybody's j n V.
Speaker 3: Juste Larria Charlamagne the guy we are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to jest with the mess.
Speaker 16: News is her lines just Robber Moore just don't do no lines, don't do.
Speaker 6: The world why jests worldwide mess.
Speaker 5: On the Breakfast Club, the coaching ship.
Speaker 6: She was able to.
Speaker 19: Get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody.
Speaker 4: Could get you to see this time to set it off, all.
Speaker 9: Right, they with me through the story, y'all because cardian Off said they was going back and forth. And when they when I like I always say, when two rappers go back and forth, it's like they should have put it in the song because they type like they rap or whatever. Right, So cardianofs that have added us back into the chat again.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 9: Remember Cardia let us know the heron offs that had to come to some sort of peaceful space. Man, but she said, we went peaceful for a week. That space was very very small. It was very short lived because it's gone now. Cardian ops that was online going at it yesterday, going back and both for fans and each other, and Offset had took shot at shots at Cardi on X telling her is given ho and that's not the look that she wanted. Verbatom me said, nobody win when the family fight. Stop capping to these people to make yourself look like the hoe. It ain't the look you It ain't the look you want. You're a fire woman, good music, but you focus on dingling and trying to make me look bad. Focus bruh. This issu is whack from both of us. Honestly, drop the album and go up by dingling you mean penis, yes, absolutely okay.
Speaker 2: But can I say dingling?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: You can say dingling?
Speaker 9: All right, that's better, okay, So Cardy responded, She said, so dating because I'm single means I'm just worrying about dingling. You sound like a dummy, trying to be fake nice after you did what you did from the beginning, trying to push a narrative to these people. Congratulations, f off and sign the papers today. Offset response, when you split the custody, I will You ain't worried about music. You're rying about dingling. Everybody can see it. All you talk about is dingling, and then the club be burnt. No music, no nothing, just drama and dingling. So off Set also said single and miserable. Check to check to last spaces you mentioned me you're getting you're getting hit at the flex. Don get your flex on my mind. That must be like something from a song. I don't know, but Cardi hopped on spaces. She must have got tired of typing, and that's what she said.
Speaker 20: Happy, Happy, I.
Speaker 21: Give you attention for one day, and now you're trying to spread the narrative like I want to be with you, knowing that that's not it. Give you something out of site time because another pissed me the off and now you're trying to push this narrative. Stop playing with me before I really go there. You're pissing me off. I call you shut the up and leave me the f aloan And yes, I apologize to you about posting those text messages, but no, you want to keep it. You want to take it care I will dilate right now, I'm sleeping and you trying me.
Speaker 7: Can I can?
Speaker 6: I ask one simple question?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 5: Why do we need to know all of this? Like why can't they just be texting each other? And when they do text each other, they don't have to take the text of social media, Like I don't understand why they are bringing so many other people into what's going on in their relationship.
Speaker 3: That's easy to be said, but you know, when one starts on social media, another replies and then it just it gets out of hand because some.
Speaker 9: People feel like, now you're lying. I gotta redeem myself because you know the media gonna go with whatever. Whoever come out first with some negative is you already know that. Y'all see what happened with Remy and Pat. And that's why I feel like Pat felt like he had to get online because Remy was coming at this man like straight up, straight up like that. But I don't know whose words that married couple or this married couple but it was so many tweets back and forth. Like I said, that was just the ones that I had pulled to y'all get the main gist of what the argument was about Offset. It's basically like just speaking out and saying that Cardy is being different behind the scenes and that Cardy's still on him, which she denies, you know what I'm saying. So it's just crazy because everybody know Cardy has been embarrassed by off set for so long, but she kept going back and going back, and that's why I fans should be geting to or with her fans or whatever.
Speaker 2: It's just been embarrassing.
Speaker 9: And then some of the sweet she even said that she says she's been in the house for years now that she out.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean.
Speaker 9: Now, I'm a whole, you know what I'm saying. Now that I'm not at home waiting for you to finish doing what you're doing. You pop up with a bitch every other week, you know what I'm saying. But now that I'm trying to move on out, I'm dating or whatever, I gotta be a whole and all of that I have doing.
Speaker 5: This thing you can't complain about, you know, people being in your business. You can't complain about people talking about you all the time if you're constantly giving them so much of your.
Speaker 2: Personal life, right, That's right, That's right man.
Speaker 9: So I just really hope that they can move forward amicably. They got three three children, right, yep, they got three children. So I mean, I just really hope that they can come because just last week she said we had peace for a week. I'm wishing for many more of those peaceful weeks in twenty twenty five. It's gonna take some tea, you know, single or not. I know, it's gonna take some time. I mean, it's still emotional. They still probably feel a way about different and it's sad thing about it. In Charlamagne and say, you know, we know Remy, we know Pat, we know Offset, we know Cardy B. They're saying people like they're smart people right now, they're letting the internet in the world get the best of it. And I wish, like Chelamy said, they would take it off, this social media and this internet and just deal with it internally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 9: Moving on Black Panther announcement, So y'all know Black Panther is about to be fired. I mean, basically, you heard Denzel talk about it, and the reason why I was gonna be fired because people who working on the movie can't stop talking about it, even when he's not supposed to. You know, I did something like that so I can speak to this, but they not supposed to be talking about it. First, Denzel accidentally revealed Black Panther three when he was speaking on retiring from his career.
Speaker 2: We got the audio for that.
Speaker 22: I want to do things I haven't done. I played a fellow at twenty two. I'm about to play a fellow at seventy. After that, I'm playing Hannibal after that, I've been talking with Steve McQueen about a film. After that, Ryan Coogle is writing a part for me in the next Black Panther. After that, I'm going to do the film a fellow. After that, I'm gonna do King Leader. After that, I'm going to retire, all right.
Speaker 9: So after that, he ended up calling Ryan Coogler to a powologize for saying something about the movie prematurely, because ain't nobody supposed to be saying them yet.
Speaker 2: Now, Marvel fans they really excited.
Speaker 9: I'm a Marvel fan, so I'm a MARVELI And the reason why is because the Marvel executive who is leaving the company also made mention of the Black Panther three. Nate Moore, he my cousin a top creative eight for really, he's a top creative executive at Marvel, and he is leaving the company after being with him for fourteen years. And he confirmed that even though he was leaving a company, he still is gonna continue working on the Black Panther franchise for at least one more film.
Speaker 2: And this is what he said verbatim.
Speaker 9: My cousin was like, I couldn't be more excited to apply my experience and passion for film towards theatrical movies in all genres, including returning to the world of Wakanda for Black Panther three. So even though ain't nobody suposed to be saying nothing, that's what we're getting, y'all.
Speaker 5: Well, Denzel at that age where you can't really tell him nothing because he don't care. So he's gonna spell all all his old stories whatever you tell him. Now, he ain't gonna lie for you here and keeping no secrets. He at that age if you don't want the truth, don't ask me no questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't say.
Speaker 9: Listen, if I didn't told these people that I did dope a couple of times, they definitely gonna find out about black panthers exactly.
Speaker 7: Yea, so it is what it is.
Speaker 2: But that is just with the mess. Thank you, Jess.
Speaker 5: Just why are you dressed like you in the county You just got off you just got out of prison this morning. I don't know why, y'all.
Speaker 2: I know I'm not looking at my best this morning. I just had my daughter bar father.
Speaker 5: The face card is fine. I'm just talking about the county jail shirt you got on.
Speaker 2: This is this is the maternity shirt I was reastfeeding. Yo, beare here?
Speaker 5: You look fine?
Speaker 7: Jess.
Speaker 2: Let him play with you like that. That's why he the only one in the studio.
Speaker 5: Is all right.
Speaker 3: When we come back, we got front page and it was Morgan to be joining us, and also Congresswoman Jasmine Crocket. She'll be breaking down what the shutdown, the government shut down actually means for everybody, for everyday people.
Speaker 2: We'll talk to her next. It's the breakfast Clugal.
Speaker 3: Morning Morning every cej Nvess hilarious. Charlomagne the guy we are the breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news and some quick sports and Thursday eight football the.
Speaker 2: Broncos take on the charges at eight point fifteen. Good morning, Morgan, Good morning Envy Charlamagne.
Speaker 8: Ess listen, our government in the last hour we did speak about a bill that would have kept the government funded through March. Congress clapped back, Queen Jasmine Crockett, I believe it's on the phone called up for Charlemagne.
Speaker 2: Can you take it from here, Charlotte Congresswoman Jasmine Crockett, Good.
Speaker 6: Morning, Jasmine Mourning.
Speaker 5: Y'all, how you feeling?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 20: Terrible?
Speaker 2: Want me to go home?
Speaker 4: Oh boy, Jaman?
Speaker 5: Why does it seem like this thread of a government shut down happens every year, every couple months, it seems like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 20: It has been an ongoing every couple of month type of situation, but we always made it through.
Speaker 23: But this time, I don't know what's gonna happen. Listen, we don't have elections, so they didn't already got elected.
Speaker 13: They sure did.
Speaker 23: Everybody going for get in two years, like everybody forgot four years later, all the craft that we went through with Trump. So now they're talking about setting down the government. So when y'all get stuck at the airport trying to get home, hey, y'all.
Speaker 5: Know who to blame.
Speaker 3: So what does can you break down what exactly that means? Because when people hear it, we hear it so much it really means nothing anymore. So when they talk about shutting down the government and we see millions sent to all these different countries, what does shutting down the government actually really mean?
Speaker 20: It legitimately means like turning off the lights.
Speaker 2: So if there is a.
Speaker 23: Governmental agency, no money really for the most part is flowing through to that agency. So when you think about our military, whether our troops are here or abroad, they're not getting money.
Speaker 20: Okay, so they still have to show up because we consider them to be essential, but they're not getting checked. So same thing with TSA.
Speaker 23: TSA is essential, same thing with our airtrafts control as they're essential. When you think about border patrol, they're essential, but they're not getting checked. So what happens is a lot of people burn through any time that they have off, like, well, why am I going to show up and you're not gonna pay.
Speaker 20: Me and you risk losing your job.
Speaker 23: If you're like, no, what, I can't do this, Like we need money today, so I'm gonna go and get another job, they actually will fire you if you go and get another job. So for anybody that is receiving Section eight benefits or trying to get benefits, you may not necessarily get that because there's nobody there processing that.
Speaker 20: If you're trying to get your veterans benefits, you may not get that. So any and everything that the federal government touches, it stops.
Speaker 5: Well, whose fault is this, jasmine? Because you know, a Democrat says Republicans fault. I saw JD Vance and Trump saying yesterday it was democrat's fault, So whose fault is it? When Congress doesn't want to do things like raise the nations of debt ceiling?
Speaker 20: Okay, so the debt ceiling is completely different.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, okay, okay, so that's something different.
Speaker 23: Yeah, the debt ceiling is different, but he's trying to throw that into our budget.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay.
Speaker 20: So basically, like just pretend like you paying your.
Speaker 23: Bills for the most and you got your mortgage, you got your card note, you got your utilities. So we have twelve appropriation, but appropriation bills we haven't gotten through our budget. So basically it's like, you know what, we just don't hold this over everything that we already been paying.
Speaker 20: We gonna keep paying it until March. That's what a continuing resolution is. Okay, But let's.
Speaker 23: Say like you run out of money, your bills are higher than the money that you got coming in, right, that's when you hit basically your credit card limit. That's the debt limit. Our debt ceiling will not be reached until next year, and we'll have to go through a fight to raise the limit and that kind of stuff, but we's we haven't hit it. When they decided to get rid of Chefen McCarthy, it was Trump that was like, y'all need a new speaker because he raised the debt ceiling. But he knows that he's about to run up our debt like he did the first time. So he wants to raise it before we've even hit the limit because he wants to run up our debt taking care of all these rich folks that he's putting into his administration.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, So what do you think about when Elon mu When Elon Musk said the government should shut down until Trump becomes president.
Speaker 6: What do you think about that?
Speaker 23: Listen, considering the fact that they don't know how government works, I'm just gonna say that things will get real spicy if that happens. So listen, I don't see us shutting down that long. I mean, if the Republicans are that ignorant, so be it. But this is what happens when you put very rich people over the government. Because they don't care about the rest of us, They're not gonna feel the same painty. They can go off to whatever random island or country they want to and wait it out and get taken care of.
Speaker 20: That is not the case for the average American.
Speaker 23: So I mean, I just want you to understand that Elon Musk is pubeteering Donald Trump right now. He bought that presidency for anybody that thought they were electing their homeboys.
Speaker 20: He was gonna take care of them.
Speaker 5: They ain't.
Speaker 20: He ain't consulted with y'all. It's Elon. It's calling the shots.
Speaker 2: So what can people do?
Speaker 7: What can people do?
Speaker 2: Can they do anything? Or we just have to sit back and just take it.
Speaker 23: I mean, listen, you can always call your representative, and even if you have a representative that is of a different ideological background that you.
Speaker 20: They are still your representatives. So I would say put in the calls, because that's how you get elected.
Speaker 23: We don't get elected by Elon, We don't get elected by Donald Trump.
Speaker 20: We get elected by the people that are in our districts. So it's important that we hear from them and they say, listen, do not shut the government down.
Speaker 6: Jah, I got two more questions.
Speaker 5: Something you said just now made me think about something you said that Elon bought the presidency? Right. Elon spent how much they said he spent on Trump's campaign, like a couple hundred million dollars now.
Speaker 20: Fifty Yeah, two hundred million dollars.
Speaker 5: Billion dollars, So how does that get you? How does that get you a presidency? But the over a billion dollars that the VP raise doesn't, Yeah, because.
Speaker 23: There was a complete difference when you got one person that is spending that much money, that is who his allegiance is to. I appreciate everybody that donated to the VP, because that was a consolidated billion dollars and that's just one person that did the two hundred and fifty million dollars. We're talking about he still got plenty of money from other people, But the only.
Speaker 20: Person that he clearly is listening to and rewarding.
Speaker 2: Right now is Elon.
Speaker 5: What do you want to see a Biden administration do over the next thirty days before they get out.
Speaker 23: Well, one of the things that I just since off to the president was a letter about the crack cocaine disparities. So we know that back in the day it was one hundred to one difference when it came to crack cocaine. We know under Obama it was reduced to eighteen to one, and as they've prosecuted those thingses, it's been one to one. But there's a lot of people that are still stuck in prison right now that have that eighteen to one disparity. I'm asking that all of those sentences be recaculated to a one to one, and we have the numbers, and thousands of people would actually get out of prison, and another few more thousand people would actually have their sentences reduced. And honestly, anything that he can do to make Trump's transition more difficult.
Speaker 7: I'm here for it.
Speaker 5: So you don't.
Speaker 6: So you don't want a peaceful transfer a power.
Speaker 20: Listen it's gonna transfer.
Speaker 23: But if he decides that he wants to keep it shut down, I do want him to understand that there is not an exception in a shutdown for your inauguration Moneies.
Speaker 20: And in this continuum resolution.
Speaker 23: They literally have more than ninety million dollars in there for his dag on inauguration party.
Speaker 20: So you know whatever.
Speaker 5: My last question, do you think Biden is quietly quick?
Speaker 19: No?
Speaker 20: Absolutely not.
Speaker 5: Will see if you don't do not, If you don't do nothing over the next thirty days, I'm gonna say you quit.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, Congressman, Jenne Center, you too, Thank you. Congress Woman, all right, thank you, Jazmin, all right, thank you.
Speaker 6: Morgan.
Speaker 2: Have a great holiday season.
Speaker 16: Oh, thank you guys.
Speaker 8: Happy holidays.
Speaker 2: I hope you guys enjoy your holiday season.
Speaker 7: See you.
Speaker 8: Top of twenty twenty five. It's gonna be a great year for us. And that's your front page news. I Morgan would follow me on social at Morgan Media and for more news coverage, follow a Black Information Network or download the free iHeartRadio app and visit us at vin news dot com.
Speaker 2: Thank y'all.
Speaker 3: All right, now, when we come back. Charlemagne had an opportunity to sit down with little baby. This is part of his series what's.
Speaker 15: The name is?
Speaker 4: Series?
Speaker 5: Charlama out of Context. It's my out of context series that I do. I'll be sitting down having one on one conversations with folks. I'm gonna tell you something right now. I watched a little baby in Loyati yesterday. A little baby was way more open and vulnerable with Loyati than he was than he was with me.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you all that right now.
Speaker 3: All right, but we'll get to that now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Bring everybody is DJ env just Hillaris, Charlomage to God, we are the Breakfast Club. Now, Charlamage, you got a chance to sit down with a little baby. This is part of It's out of Context podcast on YouTube.
Speaker 5: Then let's get into that little baby. How you feeling, brother, man? Congratulations? You just turned thirty a few weeks ago.
Speaker 7: Man, sure you up there?
Speaker 6: You feel like the old head now for sure?
Speaker 7: Thousand percent.
Speaker 5: What's what's the difference between turning thirty and you know, growing up in your twenty.
Speaker 24: It's crazy that might seem like it, but even when twenty nine you don't feel like the same as thirty.
Speaker 7: It's just something about when you turn in thirty Steep.
Speaker 6: Hill, do you feel like you got more responsibility?
Speaker 7: Now? You know, I got the same responsibilities. I've been here.
Speaker 24: It's just like, it's just something about the twenties kind of give you a little leadway or seem like when you turn thirty, Ainight'm on leeway?
Speaker 6: What do you think made you grow up faster the streets of the industry.
Speaker 7: I have to say both you know what I'm saying, and eat its own way. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 24: The instrum made me grow up faster like the like the real world, but I had to still grow up fast in the screens, you know what I'm saying, being a young kid doing grown man stuff.
Speaker 7: So it's like both parts.
Speaker 5: What what's what's manhood look like to you at this point in your life? Manhood and leadership. But that's one thing I loved about your documentary. It was like, Yo, you could tell you was a leader from the beginning.
Speaker 24: Man, it's me now it's like own this stuff for working choice, own it to make sure like you and your family could forever trying to make sure your family good family.
Speaker 6: It is it true that your father left when you were just two years old?
Speaker 24: Yeah, suthing like I I I ain't gonna say left my my mama. I I live single parent, you know what I'm saying. I know my dad signed the family well though.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But it was just your mom and uh, your your your two sisters. Yeah, so you were kind of required to be the man of the house early right before do you think?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 6: Y you you were required to do that before you even understood what it what it was to be a.
Speaker 24: Man saying aspect But like you saying like you grow up fast though, you know what I'm saying. So even when you do see stuff that you're you so uh you gotta like can't wait it a quick?
Speaker 5: How does uh, how does that experience impact the way you show up as a father?
Speaker 24: H I Number one, I don't want my kids to live life I live no sort of kind of way you know what, I and they walk in the kind of life.
Speaker 6: I been di Does the being a celebrity make it hard for you to be your hands on father?
Speaker 7: Definitely?
Speaker 24: I can't be there as much as I wanna be. You know what I'm saying, we can't do like the regular stuff, and normally we ch still try to do like regular shit what normal people do. But like for the most part, I'm always gone, you know what I'm saying, My dual see 'em is for a couple of days, it's just not really getting celebate.
Speaker 7: They gotta go it again. So it's definitely a So I advise people to just wait.
Speaker 6: You say you bothered with I advise people to wait.
Speaker 7: You got like a career like mine, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Oh, to have kids? Yeah, worrk Yeah, So how long would you wait?
Speaker 24: Even if thirty is you know what I'm saying, like hit three and twenty, kind of go through that lifestyle and kind of get away from all that so you don't even gotta do it later on.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, I don't like, get it out your system. That's how I feel.
Speaker 5: I'll scrawl to have a a I mean, how how good is it to have a real strong support system, like you know, to have the right mother and children and all that.
Speaker 24: I mean everything to me definitely, cause you know what I'm saying, take a vintage to raise a family, you know, what I'm saying or a kid so head everybody input matters, you know.
Speaker 5: To me, man, I was I was talking to p earlier, man, and I was saying that I feel like the internet wants you.
Speaker 6: To fall off so bad.
Speaker 5: It just seemed like overnight, little they had a a little baby fell off campaign.
Speaker 6: Where where do you think that came from?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 24: I ain't care really I'm be saying shit like that, but probably like where it came from. And I I don't mean that's how I get back, you know what I mean't get in it like that.
Speaker 6: You know, I feel like they don't want you to grow.
Speaker 5: I feel like, you know, after the bigger picture, everybody saw a little baby in a different light and they wanted they wanted more of that. But then they wanted you to do the street too.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 24: It's like, uh, it's like giving a tape, you know what I'm saying to a point where I kind of understand it. And what I mean by that is like I ain't like I really did of a tape then with me to transition, you know what I'm saying. So like a transition, I don't expect some people to sun fancy catch up to it. Like you know, sometimes they don't like dumb it down, you.
Speaker 5: Know how I how do you take 'em through the transition though? Do you do it through like interviews? Do you do it through music? Are you?
Speaker 24: That's the part I'm learning right now, You know what I'm saying, Like, that's what I'm tryna master that, just giving that fan experience. You know what I'm saying, cause of course it whatever I'm doing, and as i'm doing it, I know what i'm doing. I know I'm changing. But if I just drop a song or if I just do something, you don't know what I then went through. You don't know the change it. So I can't even expect you to be up to speed or like whatever. So I had to start looking at it from that aspect.
Speaker 5: The tricky shit about that though, is if if they they want you to be in the street, but then when you crash out they call you stupid.
Speaker 24: Yeah, so I ain't gonna get so I always know I wasn't gonna get up and get caught up in there.
Speaker 7: I'd rather sit it out or I got damned be involved in that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So you post, uh y, you posted that the last couple of years you've been struggling life while maybe even mentally so, so where you at now.
Speaker 24: I'm in a better state, but like still and then when I say stuff like that, why I don't even usually say stuff like that, but I mean, like far as like that type of shit, you know what I'm saying. That's like a big transition in your head for you to go from like where I went to like where I'm trying to go. And it was like at that turning point in the last two years, from being it Steah in the speets or whatever to Chryna. You know what I'm saying, actually go to the right path, you know what I'm saying. So that's like a real mind bodying thing.
Speaker 6: What was it for you? Was it a was it a dollar amount you saw? Was it the the company you was keeping?
Speaker 25: Like what made you realize like I got a little bit of it, a little bit of everything, you know what I'm saying, even just to always like even when I was doing it, I always live like I don't got none to lose, Like now I got so much to lose.
Speaker 7: It's not the same, Amom, What what?
Speaker 6: What what you been going through?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 6: Like like what what have you been going through that made you kind of like just fall back a little.
Speaker 24: Bit, say everything, Like people like get in trouble around you. You start seeing people don't really love you for real, or people might be just coming and do the craziest things to get a few dollars at you. You starting to like and first when you when you first going through it, it's all new, so it's like a bird so you and you just kind of start catching all again.
Speaker 7: After a while, you like, damn, I see what's really going on?
Speaker 6: Is this why we haven't gotten a lot of music? Are do you over the last few years?
Speaker 7: Definitely?
Speaker 24: Because I I rap about like I I ain't really no writing, you know, not freestyle. So it's like all in my head, you know what I'm saying. So in my head, I ain't a MISTI space right, messr space hang on beat 'em like.
Speaker 7: Just rap like that.
Speaker 5: D Do you feel like musically you're vulnerable enough? And that's that's one of the critics I.
Speaker 7: Hear, that's not learning with that all that sh mean? You know what I'm saying. Yeah, from the way I've been explained, maybe not.
Speaker 24: You know what I'm saying. I can understand why they was more and what I was just saying, like, if you don't take them on the journey, they kind of be kind of lost a little bit. They don't even really know the aspect of you saying something doing something.
Speaker 5: Cause when I talk to people, they tell me that they wanna hear more pain in little babies music, and it it sounds like behind the scenes, you going through that, you just not putting it into music.
Speaker 24: Yeah, cause cause I learned how to like translate when I actually going through into the music. You know what I'm saying, when it goddamn music. The reason why I think even going through the.
Speaker 5: Shy, they they wanna hear more, uh, emotionally scarred, I think like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, are those records hard for you?
Speaker 7: To make a record? It's easy.
Speaker 5: You just don't wanna expose yourself.
Speaker 24: In a certain way, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, And not that I don't want to it, just I'm accustomed to not doing it, you know what I'm saying. So that's like, you know, you give me your feelings every now and then things just always and they feelings you know you.
Speaker 5: Think that's uh, like the the protective instinct that you just carried with yourself from being in the street. Like if you show too much of your something, you might be food to people. That's when awolves come up.
Speaker 7: For sure.
Speaker 3: We got more little Baby when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody's DJ Envy jess.
Speaker 3: Lais Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Now Charlamagne sat down with little Babies. Uh, this is part of it out of Context series on YouTube. Let's get into it.
Speaker 5: I think uh, after Bigger Picture, people expected you to evolve into M a more mature artist and and just make music that reflected like more of the pain you may be feeling.
Speaker 6: Is that what you were looking to do with five M and in insecurities?
Speaker 24: Nah, I'm I'm looking to do that with like the Dominique album right, Okay, I'm dropping the album first car like when when that's kind of like trying to lead them up into that person's just like jumping into it.
Speaker 6: W what is wayn waam gonna be more street music?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 24: Yes, in a sense, but I still put like some of the songs Okay they were going to Dominique album on when cause I ain't wanna to just wait for long, and I know, like you saying, cause I gotta court audience for like those emotional scarb tight songs, those paying tight songs.
Speaker 6: For Dominique is gonna be like personal.
Speaker 7: Like do you have more personal? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Does that scare you?
Speaker 19: Not?
Speaker 24: No mob, But like that's the part of the two years what I've been going throughing like that, you know what I'm saying. So I really think kind of went through the scary part.
Speaker 6: You say on one of the records, though you say can't be vulnerable.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna talk to when I'm going through it, like you can afford therapy, little baby, all that money.
Speaker 7: You maybe ay An I'm family therapist. Okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Have you tried it? Though?
Speaker 24: I mean I haven't tried it personally, but in a since I have, you know what I'm saying. I got people who wanna talk to you know, you know what I'm saying, who would play as a therapist. But I feel like everybody like regular people, so it ain't too much a therapist.
Speaker 7: Can really do for you. Is just like have a open area. But you being like a celebrity and all that, it get weird.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Yeah, it's like who who does the go to God go to?
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 24: Yeah, So that's why I never always been like I ain't saying i'm'a getst everybody.
Speaker 7: They don't even cross my mind though, Who do you talk to certain people about certain stuff?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 24: You know what I'm saying, Like, I don't I can talk to him about this. I'm like, can talk to her about this? Like certain people certain stuff?
Speaker 5: Another line you say, Uh, how you manage to get everything you wanted but still ain't happy?
Speaker 7: Right cause it's like more money, no problems. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 24: So it's like you think once you get everything all this, you'll be like happy boy, it's he go something else like M. But it's a part of learning how life go.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, ain't gonna never stop?
Speaker 6: Are you happy?
Speaker 7: Nothing it happens? I wanna be, but I'm in the Apple state though. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: What makes little baby happy at this point is.
Speaker 7: That's how it ain't happens. I wanna be just I don't know.
Speaker 6: Damn I mean your kids?
Speaker 7: Yeah, M definitely like joyful for them.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, is all of this what you thought it was gonna be, like the just the success that you would You.
Speaker 24: Never know what it could be, So I ain't think of nothing, you know what I'm saying, Like, I ain't never had a uh imagination for it.
Speaker 6: So you never dreamed of this at all.
Speaker 7: Nah.
Speaker 5: So so when you was in the street and then you started rapping, you even just looking around at Lanting and looking at all the successful big was.
Speaker 24: But I ain't know how like what really big was, you know what I mean? Never know nothing about the real music industry and the like. I couldn't think I could get be worded for what I'm wanting now, Michard Len was out.
Speaker 7: I ain't even know that it really existed.
Speaker 24: I ain't know nothing about like pat 'em in and go or in album seals and in the New Thing screams, and I ain't never know nothing about that. So even me saying like I knew I was gonna be big or I I I couldn't even I wouldn't even know what that was to even think.
Speaker 6: That, Yeah, I I I forgot what record it was. But you said you got all of this.
Speaker 5: Uh, it's basically PTSD from all of the all of the shootouts and stuff that you been like, d did you think that once you got in the the industry, like that would kind of go away, like you kind of escaped that.
Speaker 24: Yeah, but it's crazy, cause it's like that's what I been telling people. You you you put yourself on the biggest scale or now that you're in the industry. You know what I'm saying, I ain't even have problems when I four hours or whatever. You know what I'm saying, More you get bigger, you get bigger than everybody though not just the fans, not just the girls, not just the kids, everybody included.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Was it a hard transition for you?
Speaker 5: Are there?
Speaker 8: Are?
Speaker 17: There?
Speaker 6: Are there? Still y'all?
Speaker 24: I'm like almost all the ways, I didn't transition all the way, Like I would never leave that even you know what I'm saying. I live in a whole another state, so I didn't transition all the way.
Speaker 7: But it's still that times where you know what I'm saying, it's like they're fuck, what's sure? Little bit?
Speaker 6: W W where'd you get your name? Wham? I know him, I stand for who harder than me? But where'd you get that name from?
Speaker 7: Uh? From? Like when wham waam fishing on the baby?
Speaker 24: Okay, one of my guys, that shark called me wham and everybody start call me.
Speaker 6: William Doug said, what what wam says? Goals? Then you put it up on on billboard? What what did that post mean to you when he posted it?
Speaker 7: Then it was just like a little inside his dad.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: His dad said that he got at you once for not going to thugs court.
Speaker 7: Das he daddy say anything.
Speaker 6: He said, that's how you talked about that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 6: What's what's the relationship with you?
Speaker 5: With you and Thug?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 7: I know you on the new album, got a good relationship saying relationship with Bend? Yeah?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying is it is it hard to make music because he's under so much scrutiny and I know the lawyers probably looking for.
Speaker 7: He's super tality, you know what I'm saying. So really like he doing with Ease.
Speaker 6: What's the relationship with uh? You and Gunner?
Speaker 5: Right now?
Speaker 7: We don't got no relationship?
Speaker 5: The internet says, Uh. The internet says, you can't you can't he hits without Donner? So do you think y'all ll ever make music again?
Speaker 24: You don't say anything, I mean it hits I got absolutely so that don't even make sense.
Speaker 6: You know how much you pay attention to day tonight?
Speaker 24: Man, Like I only see what I gotta see. Ru You know what I'm saying, and I try my best just keep going like that. I don't feed into that coming and all that. Some sh just be the headline. You gotta see it, you know what I'm saying. But for the most part, I don't even guess you like that.
Speaker 6: I know, I know Thug says, uh, what Wayiam says goes?
Speaker 5: But if Thug says, hey, i'm'a get in the studio, i'm'a max some music with Donner.
Speaker 6: Baby, I want you to participate with.
Speaker 7: You, I don't see what happens.
Speaker 24: Nah, I'm just saying like, I don't want you to participate. I don't know what nobody else will do. You know what I'm saying. But but just as far as me, you know.
Speaker 7: What I'm saying.
Speaker 6: You dropped the uh the three fifty records and.
Speaker 5: You said, uh, I ain't never saying nothing about it, you know, you was a rat and everybody thought you was talking about Yeah.
Speaker 24: But everybody, it's just the internet where they gonna create. I'll talk about rat, say every song I had since I started rapping work. So now you know, it would be like they just create a narrative and go out. Might even be talking about at eve. It's whatever a rat.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: What was your reaction, uh, when you heard Kendrick mention you and not like us? He said a little baby helped you get your lingo up in and reference to Drake. What'd you think when you heard that?
Speaker 7: I ain't really into it like that side of hip hop. So I already you know you know, but.
Speaker 6: You and Drake always had a good relationship. Make Drake help with you a lot.
Speaker 7: Great relationship.
Speaker 24: Yeah, so you know you kind of like it's just with any situation like you and him was arguing out here, you gonna say.
Speaker 6: But yeah, h like, don't bring you in it.
Speaker 24: Yeah, I don't be having nothing to do it. I gotta I be having not saying whatever they got going on there really now. But I'll be like I feel like to me, like rapping.
Speaker 7: You might work. You know what I'm saying it like, I don't. I don't uh that type of work. That's what like even you saying like, what's your relationship was done? I ain't. I ain't hear it. I ain't in it for that type of shit. You know what I'm saying. I ain't on that.
Speaker 5: Why I bought that a just just just because of the music, the music aspect of it, because you know people, y'all made hits together and some people want that again, right right.
Speaker 3: We got more with Little Baby when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning everybody. It's the ej Envy, Jess Hilarius, Charlamage, the God. We are the Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with Little Baby. Charlamagne got a chance to sit down with a Little Baby. This is part of us Out of Context series. Let's jump right back into it.
Speaker 5: Well, one thing I loved about your documentary, man, is it just shows you know how much you need this to the city city of Atlanta. So when you have a city that loves you that much, do you ever feel like you can just completely completely let let it go like the street the street aspect of it, Because you can't.
Speaker 6: You can't be that person no more.
Speaker 7: It's it's just like just different aspects of it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 24: I still be that person who donate millions to the neighborhood, you know what I'm saying. But that don't mean I gotta be hanging in the neighborhood, you know what I'm saying. So it's like I'm still feeling the screen one way or the other, you know what I'm saying. It's just I got a different way of going about it.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 5: Do you think it's a culture shock when they see you like out with the Michael Rubens of the world.
Speaker 24: Yeah, for sure it's a culture shock, But that's more like me very vulnerable, Like you can't even imagine that type of sh you be young.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying. I don't just hang with people. I ain't one of them, but you got thiscit. I ain't. I'm a whole man, you know what I'm saying. He actually getting the game.
Speaker 24: He really had like real conversations you get like talking to somebody on a high level about like questions that we don't be knowing.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, They be knowing it, And.
Speaker 5: I think, what the streets. Don't understand is when you got relationship with streets, it's.
Speaker 7: In the Internet. It's saying.
Speaker 24: So you be you saying what the Internet saying. They ain't the streets. You know what I'm saying, I'm two different things.
Speaker 6: That is that's that is very true. That is very true.
Speaker 5: But so what the Internet doing understand is when you around people like that, you getting games, probably getting more money, and then you're able to get back to the streets even more.
Speaker 7: They turn out the recipitin on to it like, look, this is how we do it. That's right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 24: But I understand that, like the Internet wanna know they and I. I. I also don't break it down for them to know they're either you know what I'm saying. So I take it with the band in South they like I C I can see why they'll say that, cause I already know I have to done it all the way down for them even understand. You gotta be a s call 'em up, peopuhit I be doing. You know what I'm saying, I'm the just as far as the naked I I ain't telling you. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I don't understand why. They just don't n They don't respect actions.
Speaker 24: You know what I mean, Like, yeah, don't see it down. They you know, you gotta dumb it down. You gotta singing it what it is. And you don't do that directly. They do it whatever they sing directly.
Speaker 6: Do do you feel like you gotta tell 'em every single thing you do for the hood, Like, hey, I.
Speaker 7: Don't even tell 'em, but I do the most. I do the most, the most. I don't gotta pick your oppteen behind it, no nothing, no never. I I really the most millions a year.
Speaker 5: How do you How do you handle raising of a son and co parents and with somebody who's also a public figure.
Speaker 7: Uh, that's kind of hard, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 24: Definitely, cause it's like you always be attached to that person, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Even if even it's just in today's time.
Speaker 24: The other person don't even have to be in the line like they gonna automatically be if I had a child with them, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So it's like something I'm gonna have to better no matter what.
Speaker 6: In a sense, How how you been able to keep your personal life prova.
Speaker 24: You know, I just don't go on the internet anybody world like you see to me, Like I don't even need like cause I don't look at the internet. There's like my fans and I.
Speaker 7: Look at the internet, like the whole world.
Speaker 24: It's like certain, I'm just not gonna volunteerity tell the whole work for nothing, or like I I I can't get validation from like come in saying that type of stuff.
Speaker 7: I don't function like that.
Speaker 6: You you do realize though, the Internet just be speaking with you cause you.
Speaker 7: Successful, y'all. I don't get into it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Cause it'll fuck you're mentally definitely, cause they'll say one thing on the Internet. But then you go and perform in front of thirty thousand people and everybody's singing your music word for work.
Speaker 6: So who you supposed to listen to?
Speaker 7: That's the That's the only thing.
Speaker 24: You gotta know what to weave in, what the weave out, cause sometimes there if the comments could be correct, you know what I'm saying, Sometimes people be saying could be correct, you.
Speaker 7: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 24: So you gotta kind of go for what you feel to get your team around who can help you in all those aspirations.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, What do you feel right now you should be doing in the studio, just musically, like if you didn't have to listen to nobody, you know, nothing, spreeze, not the internet, just what a little baby WoT said?
Speaker 7: Everybody? Now, okay nobody?
Speaker 24: Yeah, I still listen to what people gotta say, just to see what they say, you know what I'm saying. But once you're listening and you get ten different opinions from ten different people, it's like you go away, got your you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Do you feel p feel feel pressure to just release music because of the high demand that people have for a little baby They always pr they always want little new little baby music cause.
Speaker 7: It's like a good problem man. Feeling im pressure though?
Speaker 5: You said that in uh In in the record in a minute, you said, blood, sweat and tears come with each check.
Speaker 6: It ain't no where easy. So what's been the hardest part of your career so far?
Speaker 7: Everything?
Speaker 24: So just starting his career, you know what I'm saying, not jump to tech career kind of like big you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So I had to adapt from behind it here, like I ground it for five years then got a hit. You know what I'm saying. I ground it for five.
Speaker 24: Days and got a hit, So now I got a gestion. God damn, this whole new lifestyle I really know nothing about.
Speaker 6: Do you talk about just like as far as being every multi million that's hit.
Speaker 7: God damn.
Speaker 24: I already had a lifestyle and like having money. So that was the only big thing with just period. People knowing you, people taking pictures of you. You know, you can't go this spread of public like it you hearing yourself, you seeing yourself everywhere. You know what I'm saying, Like it's a it's a super big resty chain.
Speaker 5: But now it's business. That's I guess that's what you tryna show people like I'm doing business.
Speaker 7: Now, really business, doing business the all time. Okay, you know what I'm saying. And I love my family, relate to it, but it's it's still a business aspect of it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I wouldna if they would even understand.
Speaker 7: They wouldn't. That's why I don't try to press it to fart. I understand that they want.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, is there certain things you want them to know them, like as far as your business is concerned, Like I really want y'all to know I'm doing this, and if y'all knowing what I was doing, y'all wull understand.
Speaker 7: What I always tell the guys cause they want me to.
Speaker 24: They always want me to like clear yourself with like hell I say this, I feel like when the day write for them to know, they gonna know me, and then I'm still gonna look like the best and a wad like.
Speaker 7: Damn the whole time.
Speaker 24: You coulda easily just told us you know what I'm saying, but I rather just one day you gonna see this is inevitable. B.
Speaker 5: Does it feel like you're able to be more vulnerable in your music or or on or on interviews or do you feel like you might write a book or was it the documentary?
Speaker 6: Like what was it?
Speaker 19: What?
Speaker 6: What do you think makes you be able to express yourself the most?
Speaker 24: I'm right now it's just me forcing myself to express myself with you know, they can't an say anything you say.
Speaker 7: But I just ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 24: What like now, I just like just ask you you know what I'm saying, Like try to make it work, varnerable give 'em people a different insight on your I just.
Speaker 5: Feel like that's your disposition though, like you always been. You always been like that, Like I remember the first time when people ought you to Breakfast Club years ago. You just always move like that. So forcing you to do it, I don't know if that's possible.
Speaker 7: Ain't. Nobody can't force me to do it, just so I'm 'ema be a gradually, do know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So when they come to you and say, man, you gotta make this kind of song, you gotta make that.
Speaker 6: Kind of song.
Speaker 24: Nobody ever came here and nothing like that, right, It's just it's it's just you. You gotta make this kind of sign. I don't got that. I ain't never had that.
Speaker 6: So if you feel it, then you'll you'll go out there and do it.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 24: Yeah, that been infirming for me. I got a ten person camp and build a song and this is it. And it's just been like authentic for me.
Speaker 5: I say, well, man, baby, keep doing your thing. Brother, you know, appreciate wham who harder than me. This it's like the fourth fourth Tath in that series, right, Yeah, so it's me.
Speaker 6: Is this the last one? It's the last one?
Speaker 7: Nah, you know, it's just something that's there, right, I said.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, Ippi, appreciate you, brother, thank you yourself, pulling everybody.
Speaker 3: It's DJ env Jesseelri, Charlomagne, the God we all the Breakfast Club. Salute to everybody in Atlanta. I'm in Atlanta right now. Tonight is our station. Jingle Ball ninety six point one of the beat. If you haven't got your tickets, Gloorrilla, Sexy Red Ti Gun and Saweedy t Pain, the kid Leroy Khalid into Nashe. There's still some tickets left. I think less than a thousand tickets maybe or close to a five hundred tickets or something like that. But if there's still tickets available, get your tickets. It will sell out. Tickets are still flying. So can't wait to see you guys tonight. And let's get to Jess with the mess youse.
Speaker 7: Is real weapons.
Speaker 16: Her lines just ca Robbin Moore, just don't do no lines.
Speaker 4: Don't do that talk.
Speaker 2: She'll stand up, talk world.
Speaker 6: Why Jess World.
Speaker 5: On the Breakfast Clubs the coaching ship.
Speaker 19: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody.
Speaker 9: Could get you to see the time to set it off, so real, real quick, before we get to this ben Zeno News, we just played the interview between Charlemagne and little Baby, and real quick, I wanted to go back to it because I want to make sure that people caught this baby finally told us how he was really feeling. When it comes to the whole I'm gonna snitch thing with the thug and oh my god, listen.
Speaker 2: Y'all we got the audio.
Speaker 5: Uh, the internet says you can't you can't make hits without Gunner. So do you think y'all will ever make music again?
Speaker 7: I mean it hits?
Speaker 6: I got absolutely.
Speaker 24: It's so that don't even make sense how much you pay attention to the internet, Like I only see what I gotta see, and I try my basices. Just keep going feed into that, comments and all that and something.
Speaker 7: Just be your headline. You gotta see it.
Speaker 5: I know, I know thug says, uh, what Walliam says goes. But if thug says, hey, I'm gonna get in the studio, I'm gonna make some music, was gonna baby, I want you to participate?
Speaker 6: Would you?
Speaker 24: I don't see what happened. Now, I'm just saying like, I don't want you to participate. I don't know what nobody else will do, just as far as me.
Speaker 5: You dropped the uh the three fifty record and you said I ain't never saying nothing about it.
Speaker 6: You know, you was a rat and everybody thought you was talking about.
Speaker 24: It's just the Internet where they gonna create. I talk about rats every song I had since I started rapping. So now you're gonna be like they just created a narrative.
Speaker 7: Mm.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my good cause we ain't never hear him talk about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, A little baby and uh Yadi the Great Conversation yesterday. He was way more vulnerable with YACHTI than he was he was sitting with me. But we we we had, we had, we had, we got into some things. I thought what he said about Michael Rubin was interesting because he said, you know, it's no black people out here giving out the information like Mike, like like Michael Rubin is so it's not a race thing for him. He's just going with information, is.
Speaker 2: At And I felt that that.
Speaker 5: I mean, that was interesting. Nothing wrong with that, But that'll be out. That'll be out later today a couple hours out of context on YouTube.
Speaker 9: All right, cool, but right now, Benzino addresses the unliving rumors. Yesterday, fifty Cent shed the video of Benzino on the floor with a knife crying, and the caption said Benzino quote on video by his girlfriend Ashley Bell threatening to a lot of unalive himself with a knife because she called the cops on him.
Speaker 2: For allegedly beating her. Now, this is how the video sounded.
Speaker 23: No no, no, no, no, no no no no, I'll set him no, I'll tell him.
Speaker 2: Okay stop.
Speaker 20: Sah no no okay, okay, no, I'm not no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 9: Listen, I know we all probably you know, y'all, y'all don't want to laugh because too early, because y'all don't know if he was really trying to unlive himself.
Speaker 2: Nahel that happened before?
Speaker 5: What you mean? Yeah it didn't, didn't something like that.
Speaker 2: He's crying about something? Man, is he's crying before?
Speaker 5: But I don't feel like this scenario I've never seen.
Speaker 3: No, he was outside of a house crying or something like that before, but it wasn't he couldn't get in. Yeah, but it was not He wasn't nothing about killing himself.
Speaker 6: What happened before now.
Speaker 2: Fifty got this video from an Instagram page.
Speaker 9: It's called the line l B Show, which originally posted the video, and they posted this a week ago, and their caption was kind of similar to fifties, but the difference was plain.
Speaker 2: The captions was the Lino B Show. They said, prayers up to Mesino.
Speaker 9: We know fifty ain't about to pray for this man, given that they had beef in a back I mean in the past or whatever. Right now, it's not even clear where the Lino B Show got it from, even with the backstory, but fifty obviously he didn't care and he decided to amplify it. We even tried to go and find Ashley Bell's page his girlfriend or whatever, but her page is private so we couldn't get in because we wanted to see if her video had a different caption, because he claimed that it was a role for TV and if so, he taken twov to New Heights or whatever. This is what he said after he saw the Fifty posted it.
Speaker 18: Okay first and foremost, I just want to let everybody know that I'm okay. Second of all, I want to let everybody know that that was a rehearsal for a toub movie. My girl was helping me out, was doing the script reading, and now it was a rehearsal for a Touby movie. That was a scene from a movie. I would never ever put my hands on any woman. I've never done that in my life. That's for Colewitz, and I surely wouldn't do anything to hurt myself. So shout out to all people that was concerned. But I'm okay.
Speaker 7: And I also wanted let Curtis snow good looking. Thanks Curtis for promote me.
Speaker 5: Keep on posting me. That's dope.
Speaker 18: I'm in that Jim Heavy mention three fifteen. What you're doing Curtis. Anyways, Happy holidays to all the states safe.
Speaker 5: I believe, Yeah, you believe, Oh you believe.
Speaker 7: Me.
Speaker 9: It felt like it felt like it all that Dazel, don't even cry that good that was for to b Yeah, I believe that.
Speaker 5: Okay, you'll give you to movies. Yes I didn't seen you.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, I'm not.
Speaker 8: Nah.
Speaker 4: That was not a movie.
Speaker 9: That's not a TV movie. That was on b ET plus. Okay, that's what BTT plus to be picked it up. Oh yeah, ben Zeno do actual to be originals? And listen, y'all know I'm the TV expert. I've watched about six or seven films with with Benzeno in movie. So no, he not camping about being a TV actor like he's like a list to be like to be one of one.
Speaker 7: Of the A lists.
Speaker 9: Fact, However, if this is not really a movie, he gonna have to really make one because I felt like, I feel like it's a real situation. I mean I would take that though, like regardless if it was a two big guy from but like you would, you would tape your if it was true, you would tape your man crying and say you're gonna kill himself. Well, listen, listen if he did beat on her, like you know agen Y, Yes, he's saying you know what I'm saying, she needs some type of proof because you know, even though he said he's never done this before and all that we know, we've seen people that say no, I've never did I didn't do anything, and the videos come out, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So did she say she wanted to have that for leverage?
Speaker 9: Like, nah, just in case you do this again, and I'm really called the police next time I got this. It's like a trail, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So I believe that. I believe with fifty is a legend, you know, to believe that.
Speaker 5: Did she say beat? Where did that come from?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: She didn't that if you if you were listening.
Speaker 9: No, the littill b page they posted, they posted it like a week ago or whatever.
Speaker 2: But Ashley.
Speaker 9: We tried to find her page to see if she posted it, but her page is private so we can't get in.
Speaker 5: But we know she recorded it.
Speaker 9: It didn't just pop up in Nigga's camera roll. She had to send it somewhere. We don't know where she sent it whatever, maybe her eye cloud got hacked or whatever. But she recorded the video.
Speaker 5: And people get self tapes all the time. I got tyrese Jano self tip real.
Speaker 2: Please please.
Speaker 9: Him on the same level when it come to that, like because I think he overdid it for djingle that's why he get it.
Speaker 2: Or y'all gotta look at that. It's on you too.
Speaker 6: You're too happy to be a slave, Tyre. You cannot do jingle?
Speaker 9: Yeah, absolutely, but I mean prays up to Benzen. No, we don't want you to una love yourself. We also don't want you and your girlfriend to be getting in no physical fight, see right.
Speaker 2: So but that's be on the lookout for two.
Speaker 9: Be because he did a lot for TV if this, if the roll is real, he did a lot.
Speaker 2: For that, gotcha. But that's jes with the mess, all right, thank you, Jess. Yes, who give a donkey?
Speaker 8: Two?
Speaker 5: We need Justin Ray Donaldson to come to the front of the congregation. We'd like to have a word with him.
Speaker 2: Please, all right, we'll get into that next. And don't move. It's to breakfast club.
Speaker 5: Good morning, up to day. Damn he hog, it's donkey up the j I me ain't trying to be donkey today no more.
Speaker 6: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these days.
Speaker 2: We called donkey of the day and it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 9: Damn Charlamagne, who got the donkey out of day today?
Speaker 5: Yes, donkey today for Thursday, December nineteenth, goes to a man named Justin Ray Donaldson of Anderson County, South Carolina. Slew to everyone from my home state of South Carolina, drop on a close box for South Carolina. I'll be down there to borrow for the grand opening of a Crystalline Orangeburg. Ribbon cutting is at ten forty five am. All the festivities will be from ten am to two pm. My God, DJ Frost, you will be providing the soundtrack, So I'll see you all tomorrow at Crystalline Orangeburg, fourteen eighty six chest Nuts Street. But right now we're talking about Anderson County, and there are some nefarious things that play in Anderson County simply because scam was coming all shape, size and informs. Okay, Scammon has no color, Scammon has no sexuality, Scammon has no religion.
Speaker 6: A wham bam, thank you. Scam can happen at any moment, and that's.
Speaker 5: Why you always got to have your guards up because folks is always trying to get over. And that's exactly what happened with Justin Ray Donaldson. See he is now in jail for scam and senior citizens. The man befriend of the seventy three year old woman diabolical. This woman probably wanted the friends so bad because all her other friends probably dead, so he established a relationship. Nothing freaky, Okay, he wasn't into you know, Ja Rentifolia I think that's what they call it, Jay Rentifolio. That's an attraction to elderly ass Okay, he wasn't into that his role was similar to that of a grandson. And this woman's husband died, so he was in a she was in a very vulnerable state, and Justin saw the opening and slit in for the scam. Let's go the NBC News for the report.
Speaker 12: Police and Anderson County man is under arrest after your deputy said he was. He scammed a recent widow into believing she had dementia. Deputy sa thirty five year old Justin Donaldson established a grandson relationship with a seventy three year old woman at a senior living facility, According to deputies, after the woman's husband died, Donaldson convinced her to make him her power of attorney. Officials say the woman reported fraud this month. Donaldson is charged with breach of trust.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm not sure how dementia works. Okay, I'm not sure how dementia works in any way, shape or form. I have no idea people with dementia even though they got dementia. So I don't even know how you can be convinced that you have dementia. Now, what I don't understand is this woman has daughters. According to the news report, Okay, who are her power of attorneys? If this elderly woman went and told people, hey, I want to remove my daughter's power of attorney over her affairs, wouldn't somebody call the daughters, then the daughters can intervene and say, who the hell is Justin Ray Donaldson. They just going to allow this man to come in have her remove her daughter's's power of attorney. And he's just easily able to secure the woman's trust and access to her her bank accounts.
Speaker 6: I don't get it.
Speaker 5: He instructed her to take out a home equity loan for home repairs, but instead went out and bought a twenty fifteen Chevy Taho for himself. Now, I know dementia causes a decline in someone's mental abilities, but this woman was able to understand everything Justin Ray Donaldson was telling her to do. She had enough cognitive abilities to know to take her daughters off the power of attorney. She had enough cognitive abilities to put everything in this man's name, but she didn't understand that she was getting scammed. Once again, I don't know anything about dementia. Of course I have had people in my family who have had it, but hey, do they know they got it? And can somebody just diagnose and convince you that you have it? Because that's what happened in this case. I guess now that I think about it, If someone is telling me I got dementia and I can't remember ever having dementia, and maybe I.
Speaker 6: Did forget that I got dementia, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just know it's a special place reserved in hell for someone like Justin Ray Donaldson. I don't know why we take advantage of elderly people. That's like taking advantage of kids. Okay, we act like we don't have grandparents, Okay, great grandparents, older parents. Hell, we act like we not gonna be old one day. Respect your eldest, Okay, learn from the people who walk the path before you. Respect them, because someday, sooner than you could ever imagine, you're going to be an elder. Two if you're blessed, please let me me mind give Justin Ray Donaldson the biggest he hall.
Speaker 2: He haw he ha.
Speaker 5: You stupid mother? Are you dumb?
Speaker 6: How do you convince somebody they got dementia.
Speaker 7: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't know, that's crazy. My grandmother be trying to convince us she ain't got it.
Speaker 5: You know, so she's aware she has it.
Speaker 9: She's way she has dementia some people, Yeah, definitely, people definitely know what they got. Mean, I don't know about the Allzheimers people, but yeah, my grandmother knew she got dementia because giz mother didn't chimes that she got it.
Speaker 2: But she definitely got it. His mother didn't. She didn't know. She had no clue. Like she was, everything was regular.
Speaker 3: So if there was a story, she'd tell a story over and over and over again, and she thought she was telling it for the first time.
Speaker 2: She had no clue. Yeah, that's how it goes. But like, did y'all ever tell did she tell her mother that she has because she didn't remember she got it?
Speaker 9: She didn't remember, Well, my grandmother is going to get to that point. But it's still kind of like early for like, she knows, she knows she got it.
Speaker 6: If your grandmother did anything like you.
Speaker 5: She probably playing yes, yeah, you probably right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whenever she don't want to do something, all of a sudden, she don't remember, all right, Well, thank you for that donkey today. Now when we come back, Skills will be joining us. I have Virginia's own mad skills, you know, skills. A phenomenal writer, a ghost writer. He used to do the wrap ups every year. We're gonna talk to him next so don't go anywhere. It's to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Hey y'all, ajased with the mask.
Speaker 9: Happy holidays for my family to yours, because the holidays is here and he's not coming.
Speaker 5: To next year. The breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Pinging.
Speaker 3: Everybody's d J n V. Just Hilarie Charlamane the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. You got a special guest in the building. Yes, indeed got the brother skills?
Speaker 8: What up?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 2: Are you feeling?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 18: Same?
Speaker 4: It's different air freshman? Yeah, I mean just trying to keep it pushing.
Speaker 3: Have you retired the wrap up? So do you have to do like because you gotta break it. I mean the years a little easier, but it's just diddy, But do you do the wrap up?
Speaker 1: Still haven't done the wrap up since like I think the last one is twenty twenty two for two years, so yeah, like two I stopped after like two years. I think I did the last one over like holes like on Core.
Speaker 5: I promoted it.
Speaker 1: As like the last one, and then after that, I just I had a chill December, like that song used to take up so much of my life at the end of the year, Bro, I ain't didn't get to do Christmas shopping, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Put nothing.
Speaker 9: You gotta go from January all the way like all the eventful things that happen.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're gonna have to do this ship.
Speaker 1: This ship is crazy say that every year though, they like, you got to do one this ship, And I'm like, actually, I don't you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Did you know murder have real issues over the nah?
Speaker 7: Nah?
Speaker 1: No, it was just like it was just fun it, you know what I mean, Like I never I never ran into murder or nothing. And even if I did, we probably just looked at himself and started laughing, you know what I mean, Like, I know, he a character and that's what he do.
Speaker 5: Imagine beeping over a wrap up.
Speaker 6: YA should collaborated do one.
Speaker 4: Though, that's you know who said that first? Clock Kent?
Speaker 1: Really Kent was the first person that said that. And actually this year, after you know, Clock passed, I did think about it. You know what I mean, Like that he asked me to do that, you know what I mean? In twenty eighteen, I was super stubborn, still battle rap mode.
Speaker 4: I was like, nah, I never do that. But then after clock passed, I actually thought about it.
Speaker 1: Y'all still got time listen. I just I just ain't gonna rap as long as him. I'm three minutes in and out. Attention spans too. Sure you're gonna go fifteen minutes, like I ain't rapping that.
Speaker 6: Long for nobody.
Speaker 5: Congratulations to for being nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Spoken Word Poetry Album. What is that's? What's It's a stupid question, but to you, as a rapper, rappers are poets. What is the difference between poetry and rap?
Speaker 6: At least from the great.
Speaker 1: On once you take the music out, you know what I mean, it's it's it's poetry, you know what I mean. I feel like all MC's are poets. So, you know, the Grammy had it in a category before where it was a lot of other things happening in the same category. So maybe like a poetry album or spoken word album would be in the same category as like somebody reading a children's book and shout out to the brother j Ivy j Ivy who won last year.
Speaker 4: Yeah he he.
Speaker 1: He kind of advocated for it and let them know, like, yo, this is different, Like we shouldn't be competing against Barack Obama reading his book like we ain't go. That's not spoken words. So he pushed forward to be its own category. Now it stands on its own and I got nominated this year. So it's why it's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's me.
Speaker 1: I want to say, Malik, you said Omar, o'mary got one. I can't remember who else is in Mary Harwick. Yeah, Mari Harwoer got one old Queen Sheba and a and an amazing artist named Tank from Tanking and Bankers.
Speaker 5: How many?
Speaker 1: How many nominating form I got nominated once as a writer when we did the Nikki album The Pink Print in twenty fifteen, but I think we lost to Kendrick that. But this is the first time I've ever been nominated as mad Skill.
Speaker 2: Now you got to say exactly because people are gonna take that, like you wrote a hook.
Speaker 1: I wrote the Night is Still Young, and I did that with like tran est dein like it was like three of us. Nikki Nikki write all her Balls, all her boss. Now we lost I think we lost the KA that year.
Speaker 6: So what would win the Grammy mean for you?
Speaker 1: Oh man, listen, it would It would change my life. And just you know, for the creatives in Virginia, man, who are you know doing their thing and just pushing the culture forward. It like we always talk about Philly and and va is being like the red headed step child in the music industry, you know what I mean. But we collaborated a lot, so it would mean a lot, man. And this is probably my most personal project today. I ain't never been this person of my music. And I almost wasn't even gonna put it out. Wow, And my wife was like, nould, you should really put this out And I was like, bad, it's too personal, Like I don't you know how we I'm like, man, I don't need everybody knowing my business like so to be rapping for thirty years and then the first time I really get personal vulnerable on the project, it get nominated for a Gramm.
Speaker 5: Crazy, What made you want to do a poetry album versus a traditional hip hop album? Especially saying that she was getting so personal?
Speaker 4: Right I started it, and when I started at it.
Speaker 1: The first two songs was like raps, but they were so I was moving like and I was like, I gotta slow this down. I want people to be able to digest it. So I tried it another way. And then once I started sending the song around the like friends, they was like, yo, nah, keep going. And the song the album is called it seven number ones, and it's about seven things that happened in my life that literally changed the direction of my life. So the first song was like my parents meeting. The second song was when my mom used to play music around the house, my first love, you know what I mean, my first daughter being born. So it's all first and that's how the album came about.
Speaker 5: Irmannard is about your my parents. Yes, you got your grandma featured, yes, which is crazy.
Speaker 1: So if I went to Grammy, like my grandma would get, you know what I mean, a participation plaque like so to be.
Speaker 4: At ninety seven years old, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I used to sit down with her and I never knew how my parents met, so I just had a phone and just throw it down and record her just so I could go back and listen to it later. And I put it on the album and it's like the hooks, So my grandma is actually featured on the first song.
Speaker 6: Even't had the crazy thing how much we don't know about our parents.
Speaker 5: Yes, they had a whole life before us, but we don't even ever sit down and talk to him about it.
Speaker 4: Yes, man, it was.
Speaker 1: It was therapeutic for me to learn because my mother died of a drug overdose, like a heroin overdose, like when I was like thirty three maybe, So it wasn't until like American Gangster it came out and I watched it and I remember seeing them going back and forth bringing the work from Vietnam and my stepfather, I mean, my father went to Vietnam, so I made the connection, Like damn, my father was the person who turned my mom.
Speaker 4: On to that and they died thirty years later, like to the day. So it was just weird. But to not have that but then to realize it later, So yeah, man, it's a it's a real thing.
Speaker 5: The album is crazy.
Speaker 4: It's definitely very introspective and.
Speaker 9: Vulnerable, and then it's it's also very personal the track about your parents because it's they how they passed the true that they both died from drug over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, both died from a drug overdose. And when I was little, they be like, oh, you know your father died from an art attack. But then later on as I got older, like they was real with me and they told me what happened.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and was this the most emotional track to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that one into one about my daughter, like I literally said, you know, I played my daughter's songs all the time, Like I posted a video the other day, like of her getting in the car, and I wanted to play her the song. So as soon as I get in a car play of the song, I'm garant played the song. She's like, yo, I watched someone play something. She said, did you do a wrap up? And I was like, nah, it's kind of a wrap up, but it's about you, you know what I mean. So I played it for and I always got cameras around, so I had to go pro and the dash or whatever, and I'm taping her reaction. And then I showed it to a couple of friends and he was like, my man was like, oh, you should do a video for this to and I was like, bro, this is the video like me and her sitting in the car listening to how I because I was scared when I first I was Yeah, I was nineteen.
Speaker 4: That was nineteen years old. I was scared, you know what to do? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So to see her now as an adult and to be able to flourish in life, that's all you want for your kids. She's thirty one there one.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So we sat in that car, man, and I'm gonna cry, and I'm gonna cry about my kids.
Speaker 1: So as soon as the glasses came up, everybody was like, oh, I know you're about to cry. And I'm like, man, listen, if it's something I'm gonna cry about, it's gonna be my kids, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: We got more with skills. When we come back.
Speaker 5: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning morning everybody in stevej En v Jess, Hilariy Salla.
Speaker 2: We are the Breakfast Club. Are stillkicking it with skills, you still.
Speaker 1: Right, not as much as I used to, just because the music now is a little different. I mean, I can get in that bag easy, but the calls don't come as much from the younger artists because they want to keep all of they publishing and all of they I still get calls from some of the ogs.
Speaker 4: But you know, I just I mean, put the pen to the paper.
Speaker 5: Is it's still an unwritten rule that ghost riders aren't supposed to talk about who they wrote for.
Speaker 6: It's not taboo, no more for people to have.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, it's not really you know, I don't, but I make more money when they ain't nobody talking about ghosts, you know what I mean. So, and if people work with me, they know most of the time I just ain't gonna throw them out there under the bus for no reason.
Speaker 4: But sometimes people just know about it. They be like, oh, I know you wrote that.
Speaker 1: Earlier this year, I did a show in Virginia and I actually performed the song that I wrote, and then it was in like a McDonald's campaign, like maybe like a month later, and people.
Speaker 4: Was like, oh, you wrote that, And I was like, I've been wrote that. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: I feel like a lot of rappers these days, a lot of younger rappers, they feel like they lose credibility if somebody, if they if it gets out there that somebody goes writing for them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean sometimes you just in the studio and it's just help. Like yo, what if you say it like.
Speaker 7: This, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like even like for instance, my homeboy k P k KP the Great he ended up on Kendricks alright, only because Pharrell was like, you know, we gonna be all right, and he was like, Yo, I think you should say it like we gonna be all right. He was like really, he was like, yeah, it just sounds slicker that way. He got writing credit, got a Grammy like he just told him how to. He just took something as small as Pharrell saying it one way and Farrell being you know, in sound mind and body, going.
Speaker 4: Yo, KP told me to do that. He's owed some credit.
Speaker 3: Off the That's why, because most people would have did that, would have said Nat said, gave him a little check, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But but, and that's the thing about it.
Speaker 1: To be able to be in a room and collaborate with your friends, you know what I mean, and make something dope with your family and your friends, you don't care about the credit because, like like Quincy Jones always said, when y'all start talking my money, God lead the room. Anyway, we ain't here arguing about something that we ain't even made no money over yet like, what's the point it stops the creative process?
Speaker 5: How did you get the opportunity to write jay Z's rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction.
Speaker 1: That came from Questlove. He called me and he asked me. It was weird how he said it. I just I was in a barbershop.
Speaker 6: I picked the phone.
Speaker 4: He was like, Yo, when's the last When did you stop listening?
Speaker 7: The whole?
Speaker 4: I was like what He was like, when did you stop listening to jay Z? I was like what you mean?
Speaker 1: He was like, I heard you say before, like back in the day, like you would be able to hear jay Z versa or a line that you could just quote it, Like when did you stop? And I was like, I said maybe the last thing I might have checked out. I was like four four four you know what I'm saying. He was like, all right, cool, I need I need you to do your thing, but the way you do it like wrap up style, but with like all of the quint essential jay Z lines you know what I mean, like I will not lose and you know what I mean, all of this stuff. So I was like, all right, cool, and he was like and I need it in nine days? Wow, And I was like, wait what He was like, I need it in nine days. He was like, I'm about to pitch it to Beyonce because at first Beyonce was supposed to do the whole thing. I think it was Beyonce's idea to have different celebrities say different lines. So once I started writing it, we started going through the entandres of who would say each line. So that made it even doper for somebody to say a line that was, you know, textbook with them. So having like Will Smith say you know no more big Willie my name, you know what I mean, like those type of lines, and then even having Date David let Himan say the CBS line I keep one eye open like CBS.
Speaker 4: That was the hardest part of the whole thing.
Speaker 1: And David led Himan was like, yo, y'all, this is the line y'all want me to say, like I just it don't feel cool, and we're like, yo, if you say this line, it's gonna be the dopest line in the whole thing, and it was. And then to have Blue at the end say the ghosts writer the line like it was just dope, man, And he hit me afterwards.
Speaker 4: He didn't had my number.
Speaker 1: He just hit me afterwards and thanked me, and I was just like wow, like you wake up to a text from hosts and that was dope, Like thank you, Like that was crazy because he asked quest love for it.
Speaker 6: Oh got you?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, Like billionaire hole. I ain't had that number, you know what I mean. I had two thousands, ninety holds, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But shot to jay z.
Speaker 2: Man, No, I was about to ask you about the documentary you dropped on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, nine these girl Brunch. I did a during quarantine. I did a stream kind of like d Nice was doing. But I accidentally created a sorority of women that still stick together to this day through a stream, you.
Speaker 5: Know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And I made a film about it and put it out and uh, these are women from all over the world, all over the United States and they still link up to this day. And they called the Brunch Club and they just it's just dope, man, to be able to connect people through music. And you know what we was going through and COVID was hard, but you know, people like d Nice and jay Zy Jazz. For myself, we was online DJ and those people still stuck with us. You know, he'd still do club quarantine concerts and whatnot. So it's people that was attached to that and are still attached.
Speaker 4: To it to this day. So I made a documentary about it.
Speaker 2: It's an artist no no, no.
Speaker 4: It's I was just playing songs.
Speaker 1: But the women that were on there, they accidentally started becoming friends. So now they go on trips together. They go to you know what I mean, they go to New Orleans the Essence Fest together. It's like like eighty of them, you know what I mean. It's crazy. So it's a dope movie. I throw it on YouTube and if you ever want to see the store, you could check it out on there. It's called Mad Skills in the nineties.
Speaker 5: Girl, bru, Why you haven't written any like TV shows or movies and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So listen after the rap up, you know what I mean. I'm chilling and I'm watching y'all. I was watching y'all and my wife ended up saying she was wanting to watch the show and the show called Supercell. So we started watching super.
Speaker 4: Cell and I'm looking at the show and I'm like, rap man, I was like, why do I know that name?
Speaker 7: Baby?
Speaker 4: She was like I don't know. We watched the first episode. I was like, Yo, this is dope. I was like rap Man, Like why that name just sounds for me.
Speaker 1: We watched the whole show and I kept seeing created and written by rap Man. So I seen him on the Breakfast Club and I'm like, oh, that's the dude that did the show. Like why, I feel like I know him?
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 1: Why Win searched his name and he used to do the UK wrap up for like ten years, so he was doing wrap up I think he said that. So I DMed him and I was like, yo, bro, I checked your show out, man, like you know what I mean. I think it's dope, great work. I said, I remember you from back in the day, used to do the Rapper. He was like, oh, man skills, I bet Yoh Bro, I'm sorry man, I took you man. I used to do the UK vision.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: Man, it's amazing to be in my DMS.
Speaker 1: When I was like, Yo, it's crazy, right, I was like, it's crazy to go from writing wrap ups to writing shows. And I tell my wife that She's like, yeah it is, and I'm like, you know what I mean. So I'm like, I definitely got some ideas. I pitched some shows shout there like James Samuel and we got some things in the work Black Thought, you know, Questla two and five entertainment, like I got some I definitely got some things that could make it the television.
Speaker 6: It only makes sense. I feel like that's the next the next level for you.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yah, I got like at least three shows that I'm trying to pitch one. I've already pitched two more like movies.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Well, the album is out right now. It is streaming now. It says something about voting so the Grammy can vote on it starting again.
Speaker 4: No, they can start. It's starting.
Speaker 1: It's started last week and you can vote up until January third. And I am in the Best Spoken Word Album category for the album it's seven number one.
Speaker 4: So we just out here campaigning.
Speaker 1: And if you listen to the project and you like it, and you are a Grammy voter, but feel free to, you know, click that button for your boy right absolutely.
Speaker 2: And lastly, New Year's Eve, you're gonna be at the R and B Block party.
Speaker 3: My family's doing it with you, of course, family Antonio, get your tickets now. If you're in Norfolk, if you're in Virginia the seven five seven, it's the Norfolk Scope. Tickets are still available as you as Brian Michael Cox shot.
Speaker 4: The bank is is.
Speaker 3: Everybody is in the whole everybody. So RMB Block part if you're out in Virginia, make sure you pull up on them. The rm B Block Party is one of my favorite things to do throughout the year, so definitely get your ticket.
Speaker 5: I appreciate you for joining us.
Speaker 4: Thank y'all for having me.
Speaker 1: Man, I will catch y'all happy you have holidays, good new year, all of y'all appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Charlotte, let me come up.
Speaker 7: My guy. It's mad Skills.
Speaker 5: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Morning everybody. It's the j Envy, just hilarious, charlamage the god we are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to jest with the mess.
Speaker 16: News as well. Lies just ca Robin Moore just don't do no lines, don't do that talk.
Speaker 6: World why jests worldwise.
Speaker 5: On the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: She's the coaching ship.
Speaker 19: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody.
Speaker 4: Could get you to see this time to set it off.
Speaker 9: All right, So we're back with the Benzino we spend in the block because we got some updates. So when the last hour we talked about Menzino crying with the knife in his hand and the video that that fifty reposted from a blogger Line B, and the caption was basically fifties can Actually was Bezino caught on video by his girlfriend Ashley Bell, threatening to unalive himself with a knife because she called the cops on him for allegedly beating her. Now, Charlotte Mane, you asked me, did the girlfriend herself confirmed that Benzino be putting his hands on him? Well, Line B, who originally broke this video, I mean, yeah, broke the video a week and a half ago.
Speaker 2: He spoke on it and how it all happened, all.
Speaker 15: Right, So there was a video I posted on Instagram probably about a week and a half ago, a video of Benzino in a compromising position. He has a you know, he has a he has a weapon in his hand and he's threatening to basically to unlive himself.
Speaker 4: And he's also fake.
Speaker 15: Crying on the video as well. And sorry because allegedly he was beating on his girlfriend and she recorded him. And then with that video. She ended up sending it to her best friend like look girl, you're not women talk like, look girl, like you do.
Speaker 4: Crazy as hell?
Speaker 5: You know he does.
Speaker 15: He doesn't want to go to jail and all that.
Speaker 7: So right, good thing she recorded him.
Speaker 4: So they sent me the send me the email.
Speaker 15: Of the video, and I was like, hey, she was like, can you post this, you know, because I'm time of my friend being abused. She needs to be justice, right is really he's always having her do zesty things with ex toys and.
Speaker 7: All that on him.
Speaker 6: Wow, jesus, what I tell y'all.
Speaker 2: What I tell y'all.
Speaker 6: I said, that ain't no way.
Speaker 9: It just appeared in Nigga's camera role, Like nah, she sent that that. That's like a she's keeping that. Remember that's situation. Yeah and that and that's straight manipulation.
Speaker 2: Man, it's not. Nigga wasn't gonna kill herself at all.
Speaker 7: But it was right there.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't.
Speaker 16: It wasn't.
Speaker 9: But what we know is we know he probably still don't be shocked if we still see a movie come out later on with this man re enacting the same thing just to still come to his ass somehow.
Speaker 2: He absolutely absolutely. We ain't gonna hear him say nothing else about it. We're just gonna see a TV movie.
Speaker 9: You know, they make TV movies in twenty four to fourty eight hours, so it might come out, you know, before Christmas. We we don't know, you know, but I said, that is just seemed too real. Yeah, he allegedly be beating on Shorty. She got tied up and she recorded the video to have a trail of it, sent it to our best friend that and they sent it.
Speaker 2: They emailed it to Lino B. So that is that is what happened with that, all right? Moving forward? Uh, yachty and little Baby.
Speaker 9: So we played some of Charlamagne's out of contact interview with Little Baby earlier today. Another part I liked from the sit down with you, Charlae and y'all talked about his relationship with Drake and Drake mentioning him during the beat No Kendrick mentioned little Baby during the beef with what little baby this?
Speaker 5: We said, what was your reaction when you heard Kendrick mention you and not like us? He said, a little baby helped you get your lingo up? And reference to Drake, what'd you think when you heard that.
Speaker 7: I ain't answer like that side of hip hop.
Speaker 6: But you and Drake always had a good relationship or may and Drake come with you a lot relationship.
Speaker 24: Yeah, so you know you kind of like it's just with any situation like you and him was larguing. He ain't gonna say, but.
Speaker 6: Don't bring you in it.
Speaker 7: Don't be having nothing to do it. I got it.
Speaker 24: I'll be having not saying whatever they got going on. Really, but i'd be like, I feel like, to me, like rappers, my work, you know what I'm saying, Like that's how work. Like even you're saying, like what's your relationship with gun, I ain't hear it. I ain't in it for that type of you know what I'm saying, I ain't on that.
Speaker 5: I want that just just just because of the music, the music aspect of it, because you know people y'all made hits together and some people want that.
Speaker 2: Again, Yo, how did you understand anything that this young man said to you?
Speaker 6: I speak a nigga fluently when I want to, but look, it's not.
Speaker 2: And it's the difference between regular nigga and Atlanta niggas, Like that's different. That is different. I don't know which part he's from. I cannot understand this man.
Speaker 5: Basically, with the Kendrick situation, he was like, Yo, my name been it, so you know I'm not in it. Don't be bringing me in your beef. If you got to you got to be with another person, then you handle that on your own. Don't use my name or anybody else's name to you know, prove that part right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you think Kendrick care about that? No, No, absolutely not. But I definitely understand. I know Little Baby and Drake got a good working relationship, so I know I know Kendreck really don't care anyway.
Speaker 9: Little Baby also sat there with Loyoty on Loyotti's podcast called a Safe Place, and they spoke about the rival picture that everybody was making fun of Mike Rubin hugging Little Baby from the back, and this is what he said about that, even.
Speaker 2: The whole Mike Rubin thing, I don't play with period or.
Speaker 26: No funny weird. I'm dapping coosman up and Mike happy to see me.
Speaker 7: He run up on me.
Speaker 26: I got ten other pictures. We down there, we start down there, Ben, I'm telling this that Mike got shlan. Ask your nick I break your neck. But we played like that, and like even when the picture came out before he went viral, I told him, like, Mike, I can't have pictures like that.
Speaker 7: Even though men you playing.
Speaker 4: But it's a hundred people at the party.
Speaker 7: We in the middle, one hundred people.
Speaker 26: There's nothing weird we could be doing in a party with all these people watching us.
Speaker 7: But I know how small people's brains is.
Speaker 26: And then I already be knowing how how much of people want to say something bad and me when that picture came out, I literally made Mike Rubin go to your security camera in his house, go to the footage and get the whole time all that type that really bothered me.
Speaker 5: Well, the person to be mad at is the camera man, because camera people always trying to catch them casual action shots. Stop with them little casual action shots. Okay, if I ain't posing for the picture, don't take it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know, you know the problem is is when people get mad at stuff like that, it makes it worse. Right, we see it with Little Maybe, we see it with Meek Mill. But if you make fun of it yourself, people they can't do anything about it. Like Mike Tyson, always there's always a video might ten say I'll kiss you in the mouth. Nobody laughs at that. Nobody jokes about that. Charlemagne always said Charlemagne has the gayest things to see.
Speaker 5: First of all, why why you bringing me in?
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Why it's the truth. It's the truth. For you say you got gay as you say you got gay eyes.
Speaker 5: Got gay ears, meaning that I can hear gay? Okay, what does that mean?
Speaker 7: Yo? But but I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if Mike Tyson tell you he's gonnakiss you me up.
Speaker 5: Let that man kiss you. That's the TG version of Mike Tyan did not say that. Mike Tyan said, I know you.
Speaker 6: Tell you love me.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to say that on there.
Speaker 6: That's what he said.
Speaker 5: I know that's what he said.
Speaker 9: No, But all in all, the little baby did bring it back around to explain why his relationship with Michael Rubin actually helped to elevate him.
Speaker 2: He don't just be hugging up from the back like he actually up. So that's what he said.
Speaker 7: They are thinking like, oh, baby, Mike, Mike, Mike Rubin and beer in there and like that. I don't give it what Nobody got.
Speaker 27: But he has been a great influence, a super great influence, and that's the part that people what to see. Like me and Mike Ruper, we had the best conversations ever. He also, like damn there fascinated with the way I live, and I'm fascinated with the way he lives. So we like meet in the middle all the black moguls, and I ain't gonna say oh because Swiss beats he's the one. He's one of the only, one of the few. So like I look for people like that. I like, like back when I was a kid, I always wanted to hang with the people who got more than me.
Speaker 26: I don't want to be hanging with the guys who I got to tell them all the time already that's already my role. So for automedic, stay sharp. I gotta deal with other people who who got more than me?
Speaker 4: Who aired?
Speaker 7: And did.
Speaker 5: I enjoyed the conversation we keep information? Yes, that's what he's essentially saying. I guess that's what I enjoyed. The conversation with a little baby and little YACHTI and I think little baby should only do conversations with people that he's comfortable with, Like little yachty because opening up.
Speaker 6: He ain't open up like that with me in no way, shape or form.
Speaker 5: But I enjoyed the conversation with a baby and Yatti on a Safe Space podcast.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, look with.
Speaker 2: The mess, Hold up real quick, Swiss beats black like.
Speaker 4: Black, y'all, both of y'all question, you're.
Speaker 2: Envy and and uh, Swiss beasts. I feel like that's your problem.
Speaker 7: Everybody likes it.
Speaker 2: Everybody likes it. Is not Spanish man, it's light skinned black people.
Speaker 19: No.
Speaker 2: I thought he was like Indian, like an Arab or something.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Swiss is black, black dude. From then you see his mom on his just page all the time.
Speaker 5: I think I do think his mom is part Puerto Rican. I think, so, okay, I could be wrong. I could be totally wrong. Swiss is black guy. That's what's definitely black. But it Dominican.
Speaker 3: I'm black too, and that is just with the mess. All right, I'm black, I'm black. I'm black. Police Navi died. All right, let's get to the mix. Let us know what you want to hear?
Speaker 6: That sound like Spanish cousin.
Speaker 2: You know what, stupid, it's the breakfast morning borning.
Speaker 3: Everybody's DJ Envy, Jess, Hilarius, Charlamagne, the Gud We are the Breakfast Club. And again I want to salute to everybody out in Atlanta. I was stationed in Atlanta. Ninety six point one to beat Tonight is their jingle ball, the first ever ninety six point one jingle.
Speaker 2: Ball that they're doing out here. Hip Hop's what style I should say.
Speaker 3: It's so many people on here, whether it's Uh, we go through some of the names, Gorilla, Sexy, Red Gunner, t I S, Saweedy, T Paying, the Kid, Leroy, Khalid Tanase and more. They're all performing tonight. So if you haven't got your tickets, there's still some tickets available. You can't wait to see you guys. Salute to the whole staff up here. Salute to Louis V. Louis V been busting his ass making sure he got this thing done the right way. So we all down here supporting Louis V and make sure this is gonna be an amazing show tonight.
Speaker 6: Lou to my South Carolina brethren, Louis V. Man, what's yaula? A very successful jingle ball? That's what it is. Jingle ball, right, jingle boy?
Speaker 3: Yes, Salute the Ferrari Simmons, you know BT, the whole staff, Scream and everybody that's gonna be popping up today, Jojo and the Big Show, all that, everybody up here on the station.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you, guys.
Speaker 3: I appreciate all the love, all the DJ shot, the Mono Shouter era, everybody up here. We're gonna have a good time tonight and then the after parties at Magic City be going to Magic City after parties.
Speaker 2: What they owe you some wings? I'm gonna eat your wings, Charlotte.
Speaker 5: Magic City sent my wings. Salute the Magic City. Salute Ala, who's an amazing waitress. They definitely, they definitely sent my wings. And I want to say to man, salute everybody in Orangeburg, South Carolina. I will be down there tomorrow ten am to two pm for the grand opening of a crystallin Orangeburg, fourteen eighty six Chestnut Street. My good brother Djfrothy dot Com is gonna be providing the soundtrack. We got free food samples and prizes and all types of stuff.
Speaker 19: Man.
Speaker 5: So from ten am to two pm, I'll be in Orangeburg, South Carolina at the Crystal in Orangeburg, and the ribbon cutting is at ten forty five, So I'll see y'all there all right, heyo.
Speaker 2: Who can you amv can you speak on? Who's gonna go last?
Speaker 7: For the jingle?
Speaker 2: Ball might come down?
Speaker 3: Ain't real quick glow really globally's closing out the show? Say but yeah, Global's closing out the show. She's closing it out, okay, and she's gonna go first. I don't know who going first. Now, don't start that, man, don't start that. I don't know who going first. I don't know if it's gonna be Tona Sha kt Leroy, it's gonna be Khalid.
Speaker 7: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Like now this, say my say my vibe.
Speaker 5: What you mean Khalida in Atlanta. He's gonna have a ball tonight, Yo, shut up, man, what you mean? Lee the League gonna have a ball tonight in Atlanta living his best life.
Speaker 6: He ain't gonna have Lee ain't gonna hide no more. Salute the Khalid. You go out there and do your thing.
Speaker 5: And when you go to Magic City tonight, man, tell Lomo Loma Loma in the kitchen, I said.
Speaker 3: Peace man, I definitely I'm gonna get your wings, whatever wings you they had that they never hit me my wings.
Speaker 6: Magic City sent my wings via gold Belly.
Speaker 5: When the last time I was in Magic City, somebody lied and went to the kitchen and said they was with us and they got all our wings and so so so Loma and the good folks in Magic City. They actually shipped me a bunch of wings and uh fried Okrah and other stuff through gold Bell. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: How you gonna ship wings from Atlanta?
Speaker 5: They did through gold Belly and it was good too. They came into the packaging. They had the packaging on it. It was Lou uh Lou Wills, Lemon Pepper, it was good Magic City people.
Speaker 3: He never got those. So give it to me tonight. I want all that limit whatever he said. I want the wings to that in Magic City for.
Speaker 5: The after party and get lot of lives of waitress lo lives amazing if she should do be there.
Speaker 3: That was just earlier this year. Yeah, so salute to all right. When we come back, we got the positive notice the Breakfast Club. Come on morning, everybody, it's DJ n V, Jess Hilaris Charlamage and the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. It's time to get up out of here. You guys, have a great holiday. Enjoy, Enjoy Christmas, Kwanza, Hanukkah, whatever you're celebrating, enjoy it all right, Yes, indeed you got a positive No chela.
Speaker 5: Mine, I do. Man. The thing I want you all to remember about this holiday season is you need people in your life that's gonna make more deposits than withdraws. Okay, please remember that this holiday season. If you allow people to make more withdraws than deposits in your life, you will be out of balance and then the negative. So know one to close the account. And if there's some accounts that need to be closed before the year is over, close them.
Speaker 6: Have a blessed day.
Speaker 5: Breakfast club, bitch, is you don'na finish or y'all done.