Speaker 1: Hey, they're Fanritos.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to How Rude Tanta Rito's Today. This minisod is all about you are fan of Ritos. We went through our inbox and picked a round of fan questions that we think you all would like to know the answers to.
Speaker 1: So this is fun. I love these.
Speaker 3: I love these.
Speaker 2: I love these minisodes because I really want to know what people want to know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now, these are so much fun.
Speaker 4: I love the fans always ask really great questions, things that I never would have thought of. Yeah. Yeah, and it's we haven't done one of these in a minute.
Speaker 1: I haven't done one of these in a hot minute.
Speaker 2: And we're sorry if we haven't gotten to your question or we've never gotten to your questions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have a question.
Speaker 1: So Mattie's doing her best.
Speaker 3: It's not We're also just doing our best.
Speaker 1: We're just doing our best.
Speaker 3: All right. Shall we get into email number one.
Speaker 1: Let's get into email number one?
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, all right.
Speaker 4: This is from from Gina, and she said, in regard to your criticism about the ending of Fuller when Stephanie got pregnant, I have a question, how easy or hard is it to push back on storylines? You don't agree with or are uncomfortable with. From my point of view, for the finale especially, I see it as a small storyline that comes up in the very last scene that could have easily been omitted.
Speaker 3: But I also don't know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: She said that, But you know what you're talking about, Gina, Yes.
Speaker 3: You do. You know what you're talking about?
Speaker 4: Yes, how would it have been received if you gently let them know your feelings?
Speaker 3: And is it even possible to discuss this with the writers?
Speaker 1: It's a great question.
Speaker 3: I mean, I have not so gently let people know my feelings before.
Speaker 2: Jony doesn't Jody doesn't mince words.
Speaker 3: Let's just say that.
Speaker 4: I yeah, No, there were There were definitely episodes during Fuller where we were like what are we doing? Mainly, the one that comes to mind is where I'm arguing with a clown when Kimmy is pregnant and we didn't have a baby shower, but we did have me.
Speaker 3: Arguing with a clown, So that was one of.
Speaker 4: Those where I was like, what the hell why? There's so many other great stories that we could do, but no, we you know, I think the nice thing that I always say too about being an adult unfolder was that we did get to have input. You know, when you're a kid, sure maybe you got a little I don't want to do this whatever, but it's not you know, you don't.
Speaker 3: Get to sit at notes like this is working out of the you know. Yeah, so you know, I really.
Speaker 4: I loved being able to kind of have some insight and some input. And I think, uh, I would say, like with Jeff, we definitely did.
Speaker 3: And I think just because we had so many years of history.
Speaker 4: But I think like once other people took over on fuller, I think it got the communication really got to UH and you know, to be fair and and so it wasn't I don't think we were listened to as much, and that got kind of frustrating those last couple of seasons.
Speaker 3: So that is why that UH stayed in. UH was. Yeah, it was definitely definitely discussed.
Speaker 4: But yeah, sometimes you just go, okay, I'm gonna do my job and you just think your battles and you go okay whatever. But but I yeah, I did think it was a small thing that we could have left out. It didn't have to happen, it didn't add necessarily anything. In fact, I thought it took away from the storyline and I, you know, yep, but yeah, I'm definitely vocal if there's stuff I don't like right right, and I'm you know, I'm not about it right usually.
Speaker 3: No, but like I you know, but I I do. We we all care about particularly with this show. We all really cared about our characters and the show.
Speaker 4: And right we knew our characters so well, so we lived it.
Speaker 1: We lived it.
Speaker 2: Yes, someday, if we ever do a Fuller House podcast, we will explain how the change in showrunners for seasons four and yeah change the dynamics of the show dramatically, dramatically, and let's just say our notes were received differently at that point, so very diplomatic putting it. If Jeff had been running the show for season five, I don't think that that that storyline would have been gone. Yeah, so I'll just say.
Speaker 1: That, And yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: People are going to be clamoring for a Fuller House podcast.
Speaker 1: You got to wait a few years, guys. That's all. That's all we're gonna say. So it will just say it was complicated, and yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: I will say that it was complicated, and also the last episode it was just complicated.
Speaker 3: There was a lot.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of emotions, a lot of emotions, there was a lot of scheduling conflicts, there.
Speaker 3: Was a lot of a lot. It was a lot. It was. It was a roun week.
Speaker 4: Emotionally for everybody was kind of on edge and in pain and and you know, it was.
Speaker 1: It was a monster episode too. Was working in the same hours and crying all the time.
Speaker 3: And yeah, it was. It was a lot that last week was Definitely there was a lot.
Speaker 2: So but yeah, that's a great question, Gina, And.
Speaker 1: Depending on the season. Yes, we did have input.
Speaker 2: We could go to Jeff anytime and express that he took our concerns very seriously and thought for us too.
Speaker 1: In the writer's room, Yep, you really did.
Speaker 2: And I always felt the freedom to speak up because' right, these are our characters. Were personally invested in these characters and we do know them best. Not to discredit the writers, Like the writers created my characters, so I want to give them the credit for that. And it's it's a collaborative between the actor and the writers, and the writers are writing our words, so I give them credit for that.
Speaker 3: But when it comes down to it, we're to.
Speaker 1: O G's so I felt like we had we deserved to.
Speaker 3: Know what would ring true for our character to do or not right.
Speaker 2: And and the new showrunners said several times that they never watched Full House right, so that was another part of.
Speaker 3: How I wound up with the Jimmy instead of Garth.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, great question. Thank you Gina for that question.
Speaker 2: Email number two from Kara, I have a question about Michelle. Was there ever a point when the directors would favor working with one twin over the other and give them more time on set? In a situation like that, could they fire one and keep the other? How does that work with twins, especially when they get older and you don't need to switch out the crying babies.
Speaker 1: Good question.
Speaker 4: Well, it's a really good question, and I would say, yes, there was a point when they favored working with one over the other, but it was at the beginning, right as Mary Kate was not Mary Kate did not like being sort of out on.
Speaker 3: Set, but Ashley was like cool whatever.
Speaker 4: She was much more kind of docile about it, Which is funny when I think about them as people, because I'm like.
Speaker 3: That's absolutely that's them who they are. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I should be like sure what Markay was like, I don't want to.
Speaker 4: Do this, Yes, totally, but yeah, they definitely, you know, would find or there would be certain scenes that one would do and what the other one wouldn't, or something.
Speaker 2: Like that to do a certain scene because it was more fun for them and the other one didn't care.
Speaker 4: Remember, Adriod said she had to divide up the sweets eating scenes because that was the only thing that they were like, this.
Speaker 1: Isn't fair, right, you could not have.
Speaker 3: Yes that you had to balance that out.
Speaker 2: But they would never fire a twin like that. There's contracts, first of all.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, there's contracts. You can't fire one. It's kind of a package deal. And it's also a package deal because the reason there are twins in the first place is that child labor laws when you are you know, prevent you from working long hours.
Speaker 3: So so if.
Speaker 4: You have a kid under five, they can work what I mean, depending on their age, three hours or something.
Speaker 2: I know, I yeah, I don't know exactly what it is. But you are the less you can work, right and this you can be.
Speaker 4: Like on an hour and a half and then you need a break and then you got you know, so there's a lot of requirements and restrictions. Right, so when you have younger kids, you are almost always using twins because there is no way that you would get stuff of an infant or a little kid, a toddler without going over.
Speaker 3: The time, you know, and it's just you need you need two bodies. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, for people who don't know, it takes out It takes hours to film this.
Speaker 3: It doesn't take.
Speaker 2: Twenty two minutes to shoot this out right, it takes like five hours.
Speaker 4: Came to uh the audience tapings, We're like very surprised.
Speaker 3: About four hours later, they're like, we're spamished.
Speaker 4: This is a thirty minute show. You're like you, yeah, but it takes seventeen hours to me and we.
Speaker 2: Hold them hostage and they're hungry entire like no, right, we're all going down together.
Speaker 1: So good, so good. But great question from Kara or Kara, thank you for that question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right. Our next one is from Veronica. If the full House House had to quarantine for a pandemic, how do you think each of the characters would handle quarantining together?
Speaker 1: This is so this is a great one.
Speaker 4: I feel like one of us probably wouldn't quarantine at all, and I feel like.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, I I thought about this in terms of season five character ages, because like, what are we talking about? Were talking about little kids teenagers when we.
Speaker 3: Were talking about us as people, I mean the characters.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought, Oh, I thought it was this.
Speaker 4: She says the full House House, but I was I just you were thinking like us as I was just thinking. But yeah, the full House House had to.
Speaker 1: Quarantine, didn't Okay? Sidebar real quick.
Speaker 2: Jeff did bring that up one it's during the pandemic. He's like, we.
Speaker 3: Moved into Jeff's.
Speaker 4: House because he's got to know Chackang house. He was like, you guys, what if we did a show like a reality that we're into my house and we just lived together for like two months, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Not I'm gonna tell you we weren't super against it. That could be kind of fun.
Speaker 1: Actually, I feel like John would have been against it, but.
Speaker 3: I just would have been against it. But then he would have.
Speaker 4: Been all sad when he saw it and when Nicole, you guys are having fun without me, he would have gotten there and been like, actually I want to stay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, that would have been great.
Speaker 2: I don't know why it never happened because I was all on board for But uh.
Speaker 4: Anyways, how would each of the characters handle quarantining together.
Speaker 1: Well, Danny would be thrilled, like this is family bonding time.
Speaker 4: It's like we're playing games.
Speaker 3: We've got charades.
Speaker 2: He would have elaminated schedule print right for everyone.
Speaker 4: And I actually, Danny might be the perfect person that you'd want to quarantine with because he's gonna keep everything clean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure. He's got ample cleaning supplies.
Speaker 4: You've got the You've got Golden Gate Park as your backyard. Oh yes, you know, it's just you can hike for days back there and get movies.
Speaker 3: You can do all this stuff. Danny would be a good, good uh ring leader of a quarantine.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: I think I'd want to low key want to quarantine to Danny, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I think it would be kind of a good Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: Jesse would hate it.
Speaker 1: Jesse would get me out of here right.
Speaker 4: He would lock himself in the basement recording studio and just be making music and trying to get his third record.
Speaker 1: Dealt with the same record.
Speaker 4: I think Joey would probably, uh, Joey would have done what my friend Ben gleeb did and figure out how to uh, how to create your own comedy show over zoom. Oh yeah, create and stream and create and like do backyard comedy because there's a that really popped up during the pandemic. Joey was a live a lot of zoom comedy shows. People figuring out how to live stream, how to include you know, your audience in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he would with yard shows.
Speaker 2: But would all the rest of us go crazy with the voices like you can't.
Speaker 4: Right, I'd be like, you cannot do the Tasmanian Devil. You're spitting too much, that is.
Speaker 1: You can't do that, especially in the COVID time that the pandemic.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no no, yeah.
Speaker 1: Just Tasmanian Devil is out. But I'd still do But.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know that would get annoying.
Speaker 1: That would be.
Speaker 3: But that's why you'd be like, oh, do your little do.
Speaker 1: Your comedy, get it out on the comedy show, right, But.
Speaker 3: I think that I feel Yeah, Jesse would go nuts. Becky, Uh, Becky would be on baby duty. Bey would be on baby duty.
Speaker 4: She would just be she'd lean into full you know, uh mommy.
Speaker 1: Mode, making sure the kids are taking.
Speaker 4: I feel like I feel like Danny and Becky might actually start doing Wake Up San Francisco out of the living room.
Speaker 2: Wait, yeah, if feel like that's what they Yeah, okay, I was thinking of this in nineteen ninety two when there's no internet.
Speaker 4: Well I'm thinking of it in nineteen ninety two. But during during twenty two it was a pandemic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Okay, and if you had the technologyt's just say we had this, it's complete nonsense.
Speaker 2: But yeah, okay, it's complete. We're just mixing and mass she's mixing and Macha and stuff. DJ would be miserable and on the phone with her friends all the time.
Speaker 4: Because she just she would be hating it, right, and my family and just be trying to hang out.
Speaker 3: With her a lot, a lot all the time.
Speaker 2: I think Timmy Steph would be putting on like plays and talent shows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, definite beats dance routines. There'd be a lot of dance routines, a lot of dance routines, a lot of like hey guys, watch this, watch me, watch me, Yeah, watch me, watch me, watch me.
Speaker 1: Michelle.
Speaker 2: Michelle would love it. Michelle's like they're finally painting.
Speaker 3: I'm not alone, it right, I'm not alone. No one's gonna leave me. Yeah, and you know, everyone.
Speaker 4: During that time needed a lot of metal health care. So I'm sure she would be just doing a booming.
Speaker 3: Business in the house, especially if its tells process.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and Kimmy would love Kimmy would be.
Speaker 6: Would keep speaking, Kimmy would be moving, Yeah, and she would dress the entire family with her crazy outfits and you know, do her fashion needs to stuff.
Speaker 4: She'd bring her. She'd be writing her ostrich around the backyard.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, Oh, it would be a very different house with Kimmy living in the house.
Speaker 4: So absolutely, but yeah, I think it would be pretty insane.
Speaker 1: It would be, it would it would be. I'd watch it. I would watch this show for Fullest House.
Speaker 4: It's literally because no one can leave because it's a bandam. There's actually a reason for physial the Fullest House, right, because no one can go outside.
Speaker 1: Oh that's too funny. I love that. That's hysterical.
Speaker 2: Next, the next email is from Madison on the set of Full House. How long do you have to learn your script? And do the child actors have longer?
Speaker 3: Great question? Yeah, we know.
Speaker 4: I note that child actions actors actually have less time because the adults get a lot more rehearsal in the morning while we're doing school. Yes, so they're running scenes a lot more often than we are, right, and then we get out and we have.
Speaker 3: You know, far less time rehearsing.
Speaker 4: Right, So yeah, it's I would say, kids, they don't give you any and there's no no, don't.
Speaker 2: Make it easier, right, But I think kids are also sponges, so they absorbed.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: My brain was great.
Speaker 1: Your brain was fantastic. My eye was easy. Easy to get your lives as a kid. As an adult, you have to work at it.
Speaker 4: So although memorizing is still my like I can, memorizing is pretty easy for me. It's the just regular talking and finishing my own.
Speaker 1: Sentences that really good. You.
Speaker 2: Most times you were great, except that one time Gwen was like Jody, just preat script because it.
Speaker 4: Was one of those things where it was like the order of the words had to be really specific, and you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't even remember what it was, but it was like, I don't know, you can just you know, move them around a little bit and then it made no sense.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but to get more specific about this question. Yeah, So we would get a script on Monday or Tuesday and so and so it was the same basic script, but it was rewritten every night.
Speaker 4: We would get okay, but we would get we would read it the week before at.
Speaker 3: A table read.
Speaker 1: We'd read it the week before, right, but you'd read.
Speaker 4: It at the table and then leave it alone and be doing whatever week you were actually on, right, but you kind of knew what was coming up for the next week, and then.
Speaker 1: You knew the plot lines.
Speaker 4: Right, you knew the plot lines, what was going to be have if you were heavy in the script or if you were.
Speaker 2: Like yes, yes, And then Monday Tuesday we'd get like the second draft.
Speaker 4: And so Monday different usually get Monday night we would get the second draft.
Speaker 3: Remember when they would have to send uh a courier.
Speaker 4: Yep, they would they They would send out people all over l A.
Speaker 3: The courier business was.
Speaker 4: Booming, booming every I mean because every actor and producer and whatever had to get a script.
Speaker 3: But there was no.
Speaker 1: Email, no emails, no, there was no you.
Speaker 4: Couldn't so you somebody had to schlep all of our stuff. And I remember you and I would always get them kind of late, right, because someone had to drive out to Orange County. Yes, so we'd get the script, would come at like midnight.
Speaker 2: I have a vivid memory of my dad would wake up every morning, get his coffee, go to the front.
Speaker 1: Porch, get the script.
Speaker 2: Like there was dew on it because it was in the middle of the day when we get them. So you wipe the dew off the script and then you start, you know, learn in those lines. But so by the time, so we didn't get the final version of the script until Thursday, camera blocking day. That's when the script is pretty much done, right, so you get like a more.
Speaker 4: Camera blocking and pretape. So we really for us as kids, we had Tuesday and Wednesday.
Speaker 2: We had Tuesday Wednesday and and then you had to like really memorize it on Thursdays, right, And then sometimes they would give us faults in the middle of in the middle of a scene, in the middle of.
Speaker 3: The live show.
Speaker 1: They would be tried to that joke's not working.
Speaker 2: We're gonna give you a new line and you have to memorize it on spot. So that can be very stressful, but that's what you do. Your brain is just trained to memorize deliver and then dump your brain.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like a clean slate at the every Friday night. At the end of it, I'm like, I don't know what just happened, and I'm not gonna remember.
Speaker 3: What this was next week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why we don't remember the show, folks. That's why.
Speaker 4: Oh good, I did that swipe? Yeah remember any of that. Now I've got to make room for whatever's happening next week.
Speaker 1: Totally totally.
Speaker 4: Okay, here we go. So email number five, This one is from Bella. This was at some point an unpopular opinion, but became popular with the fan base.
Speaker 3: Oh okay. Stephanie and Jesse were the best duo on the show.
Speaker 4: Genuine genuine love really shines through and creates some of the most memorable episodes, like Nerd for a Day. They're so similar with their love for music, and Jesse should have especially been there for her during her rebellion phase with Gia.
Speaker 1: Good point.
Speaker 4: Jesse obviously loves all his nieces equally, but there was such a strong bond between Steph and Jess in the early seasons. Why didn't we get to see some more of that in the later seasons too? Well, I'd say, the later seasons, it was more the relationship shifted to Michelle.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, as we know, with a big bunny whatever, I'm gonna bring it up till a day, yes, but.
Speaker 4: You know it's sort of focused on like Jesse and Michelle having the relationship, and then then it became he had kids, so it was that was kind of his focus. But I would say in Fuller House, Steph and Jess had quite a few nice moments.
Speaker 2: Yeah you were you were the Jesse. I was the Jesse. Yeah, yep, I was.
Speaker 4: The Jesse, although in reality I was the Bob right in person. In person, I was the Bob making inappropriate jokes and forgetting the kids were in the room. So true, right, But no, But and it's funny because John and I are very similar.
Speaker 3: I mean, we were just texting the other day about legos because we're nerds.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: He and I are very similar and do get along really well. And he was always so sweet and so kind to me, you know, like I was telling somebody the story the other day about the first season, and he invited me over to Bill and Loretta's house, his parents because they lived in Cyprus, like fifteen minutes from where we lived, and we went over there and we'd hang out with Loretta and his sisters, or.
Speaker 3: We'd go he took me to Duke's, which was.
Speaker 4: The restaurant that his dad owned, like a little Hamburger joint, and he would be back there cooking foot Yeah, he worked there food and he I remember like cooking food and having lunch with him, you know, and my mom like he really John was all was really good at making an effort to connect with everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's really good at that. He still he's still still is really good at that and like.
Speaker 1: That that's a little Loretta in him, Yes, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: And like would always have you know, a party or a thing at the house and everybody was invited, like he was, Yeah, it's just John.
Speaker 3: You know Disneyland, he would, you know, he introduced me to his friend out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we lived in Disneyland, so he and I would, you know, we'd go and yeah, it was I do think Steph and Jesse had a real bond and I think in some ways, you know.
Speaker 3: They were the the they were.
Speaker 4: The rebels of the Tanner fam. Yeah, you know, they were a little of the ones that was like I'm gonna do him like cause a little cause little havoc over here. Not the goody two shoes, but like really wonderful good hearts, but you know, liked a little adventure and a little break some rules, and but also stood up for people, like also used themselves in order to take care of their family and their friends and defend the people that they loved.
Speaker 3: And Jesse was also really good at that.
Speaker 1: I'd like to think stuff got that from Jesse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think, but I really do think, you know, yeah, Steph got to kind of become the jazz. One scene that I am thinking of right now in Fuller was this scene where we were in the kitchen and we're both sitting.
Speaker 3: On the counter.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, yes, And there's.
Speaker 3: A scene we're both sitting on the counter.
Speaker 4: He's eating cold fried chicken, of course I think we both might be, and we're talking about something I don't I don't remember what it was, but we're like having this really you know.
Speaker 1: Don't remember this moment, but I don't remember the epid.
Speaker 3: I don't remember.
Speaker 4: I don't remember the episode was, but I remember this moment because it was really sweet and I remember, like it was so John and I like it was just this genuine connection, you know, and.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. And I had a moment with Dave in a later episode.
Speaker 3: So it was around the wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the wedding, Dave and I had our emotional moment, beautiful moment, and then us get one with Bob. I don't remember if probably, but I know, I don't know if she got like that sweet special Well he walked around the aisle, so that was their moment.
Speaker 1: He walked around twice.
Speaker 3: So yeah, again, not bitter at all.
Speaker 1: But in terms of yeah, in terms of Stephanie and Jesse in the show, yeah, they didn't continue, they.
Speaker 2: Didn't feature that relationship because it's all crazy.
Speaker 4: And in the beginning it was definitely like the haircut episode, Yes, the Nerd for a Day, the you know, all of that kind of said the bands in the beginning, like Steph you know, like that was all very much Stephane dancing on speakers and stuff.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Steph was always like, let's for a little of.
Speaker 2: It, you know, but at some point, I mean you have to remember it's it's also this is a it's a money maker, so it's about marketability, and it.
Speaker 3: Was I'm gonna say once Michelle.
Speaker 7: Took off, Yeah, it's because the las were so huge, so popular, and John and Mary, Kate and Ashley were just their gold together and the writers and producers saw that the audience responded to it and it.
Speaker 2: Got the views. So it's about marketability exactly.
Speaker 3: We get it.
Speaker 1: We totally get it. I get that's how it is.
Speaker 4: So my question though, is why was this an unpopular opinion that they became popular?
Speaker 1: Why was it ever unpopular?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: I need it?
Speaker 4: Maybe because maybe because people were like, no, it's Jesse and Michelle.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, so they were like, no, it's not stepping like yeah, and then and then and then I came to actually be the favorite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna keep I'm gonna hold onto that because I need that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It makes up for the money and not getting walked down the aisle by my dad ever.
Speaker 2: And yeah, and I want to clarify, I think some people think were bitter because we're like, oh, became the Michelle so kidding.
Speaker 4: If you actually knew me, you know that there's very few things really actually get my feelings hurt about. You think if I can think of one that has.
Speaker 3: Stayed with me forever. It is such a joke. It is so I promise, Yes, I'm not like it's not being that I noticed.
Speaker 4: But I talk about it like it really affects my life. And it's just and it's just fact because it annoying and it's just a thing where it's like, yeah, Seph, this poor middle kid just looked.
Speaker 2: Right over Michelle. The Olsons, they were the draw. We get it.
Speaker 1: It's just factual. So it's called.
Speaker 3: It the Michelle Show. Okay, they didn't go anywhere calling it the Stephanie Show.
Speaker 2: Yes, Michelle, we're just we're just mentioning that we're not feelings about that.
Speaker 4: So those they probably got squeezed an extra two episodes or two seasons out of our show with those kids.
Speaker 3: So thank you, Mary. I'm so glad they were popular, right exactly.
Speaker 1: We we love them. We love the character of Michelle, and we just like to make fun of everybody.
Speaker 4: That's what with equal yeah, equal uh opportunity making.
Speaker 2: Fun of Yes, this is our love language is sarcasm and making fun.
Speaker 4: True really nice to you. You should be worried. But no, I mean that's so street, that's street street, yo. No, I think it was such a strong bond between Steph and Jess in the early seasons, and I just I do agree with that it was lovely.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I I hope that has become a popular opinion because.
Speaker 3: I like that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that's a great opinion. So thanks for sharing that, Bill. I didn't know there was chatter about this.
Speaker 4: Well, there's so much in the Full House fandom that they were not a part of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's Reddit. Oh, i'd be scary.
Speaker 1: I don't venture. I don't venture into this.
Speaker 3: I know, I don't even I do.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: I've went on Reddit for the first time ever, like two months ago, and it was really only to learn about that really creepy case of the young girl that they found in the front of.
Speaker 3: That Tesla popstar. Oh gosh, and no more Internet receipts, and that's the place to go.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's that's true. The rhetic detectives on Reddit.
Speaker 4: So everything now I'm like, let's go see what Reddit has to say about Full House.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well that's been one of the great things about this podcast, getting to do this podcast is we're learning what the fans think. We're like, oh, this is this is what you've been thinking this whole time. You're loving Stephanie and Jesse and you wish there had been more.
Speaker 3: That's news to me and that's great.
Speaker 1: I love that, so.
Speaker 4: Thank you now, thank you guys so much. These were such great questions. I really appreciate it, and.
Speaker 3: Questions like I've never even thought of.
Speaker 1: Never never thought of these questions.
Speaker 3: So it was always good, very much, and I think that's it.
Speaker 4: This is our mini actually kept it under thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: Wow, look at us go.
Speaker 1: It's only because you're I'm going to make I'm.
Speaker 4: Literally because I'm not going to derail this anymore than I.
Speaker 3: Have to write.
Speaker 4: Because we're saying you just got to get out of here and.
Speaker 1: Go to guess I got new kids to see. So yes, we are very sharp today.
Speaker 4: Yes, well everyone, thank you for joining us again for another fun episode minisode of Howard Rito's. Check us out on Instagram at how Rooted podcast or email us at how rud Tan Rito's at gmail dot com with more lovely questions that we can answer on our next fan mail episode.
Speaker 3: Love this and check out our.
Speaker 4: Merch stor Howard Merch dot com and we will plan on seeing you guys next time.
Speaker 3: So remember the world is small.
Speaker 4: The house is full of all of the full house characters because we're quarantining together.
Speaker 3: It's just stuff. I've just like seventeen people living in this house.
Speaker 1: I kind of want to make this show. I would watch this show.
Speaker 3: I would whether it was our characters.
Speaker 1: Or just us in Jeff's house.
Speaker 3: I would totally watch this show. I wouldn't complain living in Jeff's house.
Speaker 1: You know, it does a great house.
Speaker 2: It's for sale too, but anyone else Akay, Well, if we ship.
Speaker 4: Been about seventeen million dollars, this should be fun, all right.
Speaker 3: Bye,