Speaker 1: Welcome one to knowledge of the Hammer Territory Podcast. My name is Sean Coleman. Hope, wherever you are and wherever you are listening, you are having a great week so far. And the other wonderful thing about Hammer Territory. We're here to make the week even better for you when we can. Are not confident we're going to be able to do that. On today's episode, a very special episode here momentarily, we will hear from MLB insider Ken Rosenthal, who today had a very insightful story about the fact that the Tigers could finally be open for business for Tarks Google and one of the primary players for his services could be Stephen the Atlanta Braves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up, buddy, So, yeah, we got a special show tonight. Obviously, with Ken joining the show, we reached out. It's obviously trade deadline season. Ken. Obviously, he's on the Foul Territory Network quite a bit rights for the Athletic, one of the premier insiders in baseball quite honestly, and so when he said yes, obviously we wanted to get him on the show as fast as possible and see what he had to say.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, So more on Tark Schooble, what the Braves could potentially do if they were to pivot, and is everything aligning in place for Alex and Thopolis to be as aggressive as possible at this trade deadline without further ado. The great Ken Rosenthal welcome back and with us now is mob insider Ken Rosenthal. Ken, It's an honor to talk with you. Of course, we're here to talk all about the Braves, and they certainly have been a topic of discussion, and the big topic of discussion around baseball is Tark Schooble and Kim want to get right to it. You talked today about how action's starting to be there on the Tark Schooble front, and the Braves could be at the forefront of that. What's the latest you can shared with us on what once was a pipe dream but now could be a reality of tart school will maybe going to the Braves.
Speaker 3: Well, the only thing I can really say is that if he is made available, which I expect he will be, then the Braves are going to be in and they're gonna see what the price is and they're gonna check and see if this is doable for them. Now, maybe a year ago it probably wouldn't have been their system wasn't maybe as strong as it is now. And then the question becomes, Okay, if the system is strong enough, and it seems that it is, would they be willing to part with the cream of that system if that's what it takes for a rental. And that's something that Alexanthopolis has not done really much of in Atlanta at all. He's been active at the deadline at times, He's been really active twenty one right, but he hasn't made this kind of move. Hasn't made it since he acquired David Price for the Toronto Blue Jays in twenty fifteen, and that had some similarities. Price was like, Schoogle is now a potential difference maker, and for a potential difference maker, then maybe you go for it.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you this because I saw you doing your spot earlier and you were talking about the Rangers and you were talking about how they don't really want to add payroll, and I was curious because so the Braves have this jerks and profile money that's just been sitting there all year. We've talked about it a lot. There is a pending lockout coming. I do wonder do the Braves having this ability to spend money, maybe at a level other teams don't, and maybe at a level that they haven't had before. Does that give them an advantage in a market where there may be a number of teams, especially with a lockout pending, who might be a little tighter with the purse strings.
Speaker 3: It could certainly, and with certain teams the money will be a factor. School is going to be over about nine and a half million at the deadline, didn't you guys mention profar money is sitting there, it's waiting to be spent. Indeed, the Braves plan to spend it. So for a team like Tampa Bay, a team like Milwaukee, the money is a problem. Giving up that many prospects or that quality of prospect is a problem, and they might be disinclined to do it. But at the same time, Tampa Bay is in a unique spot, best record in the American League. They can maybe do this this year. They have a good system, but it depends again on what the Tigers want, Tampa Bay's willingness to do it. And then way out yonder you have the Dodgers sitting there. They're sitting there with one of the game's best farm systems. They've got I believe, six outfielders in the top one hundred ten outfielders overall. That's MLB dot COM's top hundred, So they certainly are equipped to do this. Money is no object to them, and I would expect that what they're gonna do is wait around and see if someone jumps out, and if no one does, they tell the Tigers, hey, guys, here we are. And the other thing with the Dodgers that I can see happen here is them staying involved. If they think the Braves or the Phillies or the Cubs are going to be involved in the schoobls sweep stakes. They love nothing better than to muddy the waters. They've done it in the past, and at times, not only are they done in the past, they've come away with the player. So it's a really complicated landscape. I couldn't predict what's going to happen. I couldn't even predict necessarily what the Tigers are going to do. But what we reported today is that simply teams are now starting to talk to the Tigers and say, guys, we need to know a little bit more. Up until now, teams have been like, well, Tigers are trying to stay in it. We're going to be respectful. I love this respectful. It's six days out. Time to start doing business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And of course the Tigers the only allegiances that they have is to themselves in their future. And you mentioned it in one of your spots today. There's a bar, right, there's a bar that they want to be met. And as willing as the Braves may be to deal their top prospects, there may just be other teams, like the Brewers or the Dodgers, who simply have other prospects that meet the Tigers once more than the Braves. So what if the Braves have to pivot? What if Scooball is not the answer for whatever reason, that money is still there, there are multiple needs that are still there. Do you kind of what direction do you feel would be the priority for the Braves to pivot it too? Maybe it's a controllable starter. Does a more significant hitter come into play? What are the alternatives for the Braves if Scooball does not wind up being a realistic option.
Speaker 3: I'm sure they'd love a controllable starter. All teams would. Casey Mize would be a possibility because the Tigers conceivably could trade him too. He's a potential free agent. We come at a much lesser cost like Josh Peterson and Sol there and all those guys did at twenty one. So that's one way. Robbie Ray is out there. Freddy Peralta, I don't know if the Mets and Braves will do that. I don't know if the Braves and want Freddy Paralta. There are starters to be had. Foster Griffin from the Nationals another one. The question is always is going to be the competition. It's going to be the price, the Braves willingness to stomach what the price might be. And as for the other needs, I remember, coming out of the break, I reported that the Braves were worried about their offense, kind of focused on offense, and since then their offense has come around. Right, Raccoon is back, Riley looks better, Baldwin, it's Baldwin again. So I don't know that that's such a priority right now. Certainly shortstop, yes, could be. But to me, pitching is the focus and it should be the focus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's I mean, I think I think everybody in Braves country and We've been saying this all off season. I saw you say it all off season multiple times. Everybody expected the Braves to get an impact starter, a playoff caliber starter, and it just hasn't happened. I do want to ask you about a specific team and a specific name, because I've heard it, and I I'm just curious if there's any any heat behind it, you know, the Braves. Alex Adopolis has traded for Kevin Gosman in the past, Like in twenty eighteen, one of his first moves ever was trading for Kevin Gosman. It didn't work out. They ended up, you know, kind of going their separate ways. He then turned into a very good picture. Over like the last five or six years. The Blue Jays are having a rough year. Do you see any world where the blue Jays sell off some pieces and would Gosman be a guy that they could potentially pivot to.
Speaker 3: I see that world. I definitely see the Blue Jays potentially selling pieces. What I have a harder time seeing is the Blue Jays trading with Alex Anthopolis. There are feelings there.
Speaker 2: Let's got that way.
Speaker 3: There are emotions there, and Anthopolis, of course would not work for Mark Chapyro, who is now the team president. I would think Toronto would have a hard time dealing with Alex now if he makes the best offer for Gosman and it's from the best interest of both. I don't know why you wouldn't you put all that Pas stuff aside. It's been ten years now almost, But you guys know, sometimes personal feelings do come into play, and I could see it in this case more than maybe in some others. If like a GM doesn't like another GM. Granted again, if the deal is something both sides desire and is helpful to both sides, sure you get it done. But that could be a roadblock.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: So then, Kim, one last question, and this is in general when it comes to Alex and thoughtless. I know that you have covered Alex quite a bit. You know, in his decade plus of being a GM. You've referenced it multiple times. Going after a Taric Scoople type deal would be something he's done in the past, but it was in Toronto versus Atlanta. He's been very, very resistant to give away top prospects and deals in Atlanta. But this year, as you've also mentioned, with the draft that just happened with some emerging prospects. There's more resources now on that, in more money on that in the question that I have for you, with the needs that are there, but the act the brains are clear contenders. It just seems like everything makes common sense for alex and Thoughtless to go for it, for him to be more aggressive and be more at the top of the food chain when it comes to his moves at this trade deadline. Would that be a fair assessment.
Speaker 3: I believe that is a fair assessment. Now how Alexander THOUGHTFULSS might see it could be completely different. But yes, it does line up. The system is in a good place. They have the profile, money, they have a team that is potentially capable of winning the World Series. All that said, there are other teams involved, other teams that were trying to get Schooble or whoever else, And that's kind of how this works, right. So I agree with everything you just said. I just don't know that it plays out exactly as you might be in a visioning. It could, and it certainly would make sense if it did. It's just the deadline, guys. It's so hard to predict anything. And I know we all do these lists and we have these projected trades and all this and then connerly early for Curtis meat happens a couple days ago and nobody had any clue either one of those guys was getting traded. That's the trade deadline. That's what we're dealing with.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Well, his name is Ken Rosenthal. Can I will sprgive me I will ask you just one last question. My guess is from a timeline perspective, we're probably looking this weekend for everything to kind of pick up probably Saturday and the Sunday and to Monday. It seems like it's going to be right at the last minute type activity deadline.
Speaker 3: That would be my expectation.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, his name is Ken Rosenthal, a legend in the business. Ken, thank you so much for your time. It was a pleasure to talk with you. Hope you have a wonderful day and hope you enjoyed this time of year.
Speaker 3: As always, Thanks guys could be with you. Thanks guys.
Speaker 4: Today show is brought to you by Fastenal and their Bodyguard line of workplace safety gear. Bodyguard Safty products are engineered to meet demanding industrial standards, delivering reliable protection crews can trust day in and day out designed to offer strong value. Bodyguard delivers dependable safety and a price point that helps companies can costs without sacrificing performance. From gloves and eyewear to head, hand and fall protection, bodyguard safety products by Fastenal are designed to perform when it matters most. Fastenal makes it easy get the right safety equipment where and when you need it, so your crew can focus on the job, not the risks. Fastenal where industry gets it done safely.
Speaker 1: So Stephen Ken had obviously plenty of great insight when it came to tart school and the braves, and let's start there. You know, another notable revelation from this past weekend heesus cano of the Athletic who covers the braves. You know Ken Rosenthal so obviously writes Graham will be with the Athletic. He discussed the fact that some teams had some scouts at room where a lot of the bravestop prospects are and that included the Detroit Tigers. So evidently, and the tide may just be due diligence at this point. But the one thing that I got from Ken from his story today and with what he just told us the idea of Tark schoobl in a Braves uniform make a World Series run has gone from a pipe dream to a potential reality, a really encouraging sign. But the one thing I will say is is that while we did get the insight that the Brads are gonna do what they can to make it happen, I don't necessarily think that they're gonna go all out because there are gonna be other teams involved in this race as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, you heard him just talk about it, that everybody is pressing Detroit for an answer. Like he just said, you know, teams are trying to be respectful, but like at a certain point, respect goes out the window. We just got to get stuff done. And you know, I thought one of the more fascinating bits that's come out was when Ken wrote about the Tigers last week, talking about how, you know, they might want to trade Schooble and contend at the same time. You know, losing a guy like Schooble for absolutely nothing in free agency is a really tough pill to swallow for an organization like Detroit, Like they just don't have the resources to be able to just let a guy like Schooble walk for nothing at the end of the year, and you know, they're all so far enough out now where it's tough to go all in on this group for them. But I could see a world where, like, you know, maybe they try to trade Schooble, they get a controllable starter who's close to the majors, somebody like a J. Smithschav for instance, who has got high upside, who is can help the twenty twenty six team. Right, So it's not immediately punting twenty twenty six. Obviously AJ Smith Schalver is gonna come up tomorrow and pitch for the Braids. We're gonna talk about that a little bit later. But like, I could see a world where that sort of, you know, that sort of trade makes sense, where they're trading Schooble because he's a he's gonna be a free agent two months. They don't want to lose him for nothing. But they're also are not ready to punt on twenty twenty six, so they try to get some pitching back that's ready to contribute at the major league level. Now, obviously it wouldn't just be a J. Smithschavro, it would be a J. Smith schalv plus more. But you know that article by Ken saying that might be a direction they want to go made me think like the Braves do really have a shout, a real shot because they have the money, they have the prospects. Not only do they have the prospects, they have the major league ready pitching prospects that Detroit specifically has, according to reports, has been targeting to potentially make a run even after they trade Scoople. So I do get the sense that Detroit is going to move him. I've kind of landed on that. I do think he's going to get traded. The question now, obviously for this podcast for our fan base, is can the Braves pull it off? And you know, we haven't seen Alex do something like this since he's been with the Braves. This would be a massive swing at the top, top player on the trade market at the deadline, and you know, you got to get him away from the Dodgers and the Brewers and the Phillies and it's not going to be easy, but it's pretty fascinating once you settle on the fact that it does look like Detroit's going to trade him.
Speaker 1: And I think there's two levels of reality here that needs to be noted. I do think reality to where Alex and Thopless is going to be aggressive. I think that he will be willing to trade some of his stop prospects to get someone to the level of a Tark School. But I also think there's a reality that needs to be realized. The Braves aren't going to be the best farm system. They're not going to be the deepest farm system in this pursuit. The Dodgers the Brewers can probably put together a better package. The thing is will they. I don't think Alex and Topplss is going to try to overcome that by offering like Eric Hartman takes South the Scene and cam Camminitty on a package FORER Tark School. But I also don't think you're going to be able to put many more filters on there where you're like, oh, well, I'd rather trade JR. Richie and a J. Smith Schaffer. It's likely going to cost you a J. Smith Schoffer. Garav vidat Friend of the Show he mentioned to Scott Coleman on Twitter yesterday he felt that the Tigers were scouting Alex Lodiz the shortstop prospect for the Braves. It's going to take probably two or three top ten starters are top ten prospects, along with one of the Braves young arms to get this deal done. But if you're Alex with the resourcefulness that you have, go get it done. Oh way, if it's a reality, go get it done to give yourself the best chance to win this year because you know that you have the resourcefulness to continue to move your prospect, to remove your farm system in the right direction while also really improving your chances of getting a World Series this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that is going to be ultimately like And this is the part that's fascinating, because every single team has to decide how much a rental is worth, even at the very top of the market rental, how much a rental is worth, and every other team is going to send what they think a rental is worth, and which team is willing to go above that, Like, which team is willing to say, yes, a schoobl on a two month contract is worth this much, I'm willing to go like one step more to make sure I get the guy I want. And will the Braves do it? And that's the part I don't know, And I don't know how much the Tigers are going to ask for and I don't know how much it's going to take to actually win the bidding war, because that's what you have to be. You have to be the last team standing the best offer among probably what's going to be you know, probably at least five or six teams that can realistically take in Schooble's contract and has the prospects to get the deal done, you have to have the best offer of all of those teams. So it's not easy and it's probably not likely. Like even as we sit here today, even as I say I do think Schooble will get traded, I still don't think it's likely that he ends up in Atlanta, just because there's just too many other teams that also very very much want him and obviously believe he would be the difference between potentially winning a World Series and not. So that is going to be the question is what are teams wanting to give up? And our teams want to go maybe a little bit more to make sure their offer is the best one on the board.
Speaker 1: One other note from Ken Rosenthal's segment with us that I certainly open my eyes a little bit, is that, Okay, say you don't land Tark School. For the reason we just mentioned, somebody else just simply offered a better package, and the Tigers are only, you know, their only allegiances to get in the best package for their future. The Braves may not be able to meet that. So where could the Braves potentially pivot? Toronto comes into focus. Toronto just had a World series run. Names like Kevin Gosman and George Springer were big parts of that World series run. They're both rentals, they both could feel needs for the Braves, So you would think that would be a natural pivot partner for the Braves to go and talk to. But not so fast, my friend, to quote the legendary League of course. So Ken Rosenthal had a pretty interesting nugget in which, hey, while the relationship between Scott Harris and Alex and Thoughtless between the Tigers and the Braves may be strong, that may not necessarily be the case everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was so if you obviously you just listened to Ken talk about how Alex originally came from the Blue Jays A long time ago, is about a decade ago this two thousand. I think he started there. I mean he starts there like twenty years ago, in like two thousand and six or two thousand and seven, worked his way all the way up to being the GM. I think in around twenty eleven or twenty twelve. He was the GM there for their big run. People remember like Jose Bautista and Josh Donaldson and Edwin and Carnacion, and they made the big trade for David Price and all those guys. Well, it did not end well in Toronto for Alex. You heard Ken just talk about how their president, Mars Shapiro, him and Alex don't get along, and in Ken's opinion, it could be to the point where they don't want to deal with him. And you know, you don't hear that a lot most teams, especially this far removed from that kind of put that stuff aside, and you know, just whatever the best offer is, the best offer is, and maybe that happens. Maybe there's a level of professionalism that that can happen here where just the best offer wins the day. But if two offers are kind of the same, it wouldn't surprise me if Toronto was like, we'll just trade, We'll trade with the other team instead of the Braves. Like relationships like this matter, and I don't Sean correct me if I'm wrong. I don't remember the Braves and the Blue Jays since Alex has been on the with the organization, I don't remember too many Braves in Blue Jays trades, so that there might be real smoke. There are real fire to that smoke. And that's significant because Golsman is one of the best arms on the market that not named three Schooble and if if, if that's not a team the Braves can do business with, and that that is a significant you know uh fact. And we'll obviously have to wait and see if it ends up playing out that way. But it's not something I'd really thought about. That's a that could be a big deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it just goes to show again that as good as it is that we have an emergency forum system, as much as we can make the case like I did, we can you know, hey, so many things, so many factors are in place for Alex to be as aggressive as possible. The money's there, the prospects are there, the needs are there, the realistic chance of a world series is there. All that can be aggressive as much as that can be in place from your perspective, it's got to be there to make sense on the other team's end, and so that's what redefines what potentially is out there. We're going to have much more when it comes to trade talk in the week coming up to the trade deadline. Can't thank Kid Rosenthal enough for joining us. But there's also action on the field to certainly discuss in some notable moves that the Brays are likely going to make before tomorrow's doubleheader with the Mets. Moral man in just a moment after award from our.
Speaker 5: Partners, Tod Father, are you hitting some games this summer? What's the deal?
Speaker 6: Of course, it's real simple, Scottie Braun. You know how it is. You go to Seat Geek and you can find any deal you want in any section you want, even if the game sold out. Go to Seat Geek and you'll find something that you love, affordable for your family, that you can enjoy anywhere, anytime, at any ballpark in stadium you want enjoy it. It's the best opportunity.
Speaker 5: To go see a beautiful game of baseball, and that's the thing that you can be so last minute. Sea Geek is the official ticket marketplace of Major League baseball. They have you covered for all of your baseball ticket needs the entire summer. They also have over seventy thousand events on sea geek that includes concerts, festivals, all kinds of sporting events. So go check it out right now, FTFAM. The code is Territory ten for ten percent off your next set of MLB tickets at sea Geek. That's ten percent off with promo code Territory one zero. Make sure you click the link in the description to download the app, and then the code automatically is added to your account so you can use it later.
Speaker 1: So Stephen, of course the Braves, when last time they were on the field was on Monday night, I didn't go to will what was it a fourteen to thirty three loss. It was really one of those games that you had to punt because at some point you had to give your bullpen a bit of a break, well a little bit of fortune in the fact that on Tuesday the Braves game is rained out, so they're actually going to have a double header on Wednesday. And Stephen, I'll let you break it down. An off day, unexpected off day which the Braves will will I'm sure as many of those as possible in the second half of the feended, but it now makes for a pretty exciting pitching setup on Wednesday with a familiar name. Make it his return to the majors.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So obviously the game got rained out for Tuesday and that and the original setup was gonna be Chris Sale pitched tonight and then Grant Holmes was gonna pitch the series finale, And so when the game got rained out, there was speculation, are they just gonna go Sale Homes again tomorrow for both games. The problem with that is the Braves have four games in Washington before their next off day. So if you just did Sale in Holmes tomorrow for both games, you wouldn't have enough starters to get through the Washington series before you get an off day without having to make a move. So the Braves are gonna probably what I'm guessing is use the twenty seventh man rule. What you get in a doubleheader, you get a twenty seventh man. I'm guessing the Braves are gonna call up AJ's Smith Schalver as the twenty seventh man. He's gonna make his return from Tommy John, which of course he had last summer. He's been recovering this whole time. He's looked good in Triple A. I think they're gonna call him up as the twenty seventh man tomorrow. He's gonna start in game one, which means Sale can pitch in game two, and then Grant Holmes can pitch in the first game in the Washington series, and then you can go Holmes Elder Lopez Paredes without having to make a move in the Washington series for a starter, and then that gives you to the off day, and then the off day will help you reset the rotation after that. So that's why they're doing this. Obviously, Smith Shava was going to make his way back up here at some point. Anyways, this is a very natural just point where they can do it because it helps them not have to make a move. The one thing that is gonna be notable is, you know, the bullpen is gonna have to help cover two games in one day.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: The bullpen is basically gonna get two full days off because they didn't pitch on Monday because you know, the Brays kind of punted the game. And then obviously today is an off day because it's a rainout, so it's it's basically two full off days for the main guys in the pen, but they're gonna have to help cover two games tomorrow, and one of them is a Chris Sales start, so hopefully it won't be too many innings, but one is an A. J. Smith Schover start, and you know, we just don't know what we're gonna get from him in his first start in over a year in the big league, so it will be fascinating to watch though. I'm excited to watch the kid pitch. Haven't seen him since last June, I think is when his last start was maybe May. I don't exactly remember when he got hurt. I think it might have been May actually, so it's been a minute and it's gonna be fun to see him. Reports in Gwinnett are that he's looked very good, velocity looks fantastic, So it's gonna be exciting to see what a J.
Speaker 1: Smith Shov looks like tomorrow, and I'm gonna butcher his name as I always do. One other somewhat notable development is that Alyssi or Hernandez is back up with the team. They brought him back after he was DFA, and of course he showed that he can go multiple innings and be pretty effective from that Baltimore series over the weekend. So that's the thing that I did want to point out. The ripple effect of this is that the bullpen got the day off on Monday. They're getting the day off today, and it's also of note is that they're going to get the day off on trade deadline day, which is August third. So while we've gone through about four or five days where the bullpen availability was kind of up in the air, this is there for a reset and that should give Walt Weiss once again the green light to be as aggressive as possible to get wins. And it also allows for you to kind of position your pitching staff where you need to because there's a stretch right now where the Braves are going against the NL East. They could do some real good damage in a positive way to get themselves continue to allow for themselves to have a pretty spacious lead over the Phillies and the rest of the division because it's going to get real tough mid August going into September. So now is the time to get aggressive and get wins. So to Walt Weiss and the coaching staff take advantage of this break. Use the bullpen as aggressively as you can to get wins now because it will certainly pay off later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I saw some people giving Walt some crap for punting the game on Monday. It's exactly what I would have done. Listen, the Braves are pretty comfortable right now. The Phillies and the Marlins are really kind of falling off. You know, I'm not saying it's post mode, but like, you can punt a couple of games if it helps reset your bullpen for like the next stretch of games. And of course, Walt, I'm sure is hoping that there's some reinforcements coming at the trade deadline. So it's basically like, get to the end of this week, get to the end of the Washington series on Sunday, and see where you're at. Because you got an off day on Monday, and you got the trade deadline with potential reinforcements coming. So I was perfectly fine with the decision. You know, I think Connor Thomas was the guy, the reliever that got left out to dry Monday night. Listen, it's crap what happened to him. Like, it's a crappy situation. But you know, talk to Rob Manford about the pitcher limit on a roster, like and not only that, but like there's limits on when you can bring a position player in the pitch. You know, it just leads to situations like that, Like I would love to the Braves to be able to run fourteen fifteen pitchers on the roster, but it's just not allowed. So that's gonna happen sometimes. And I felt bad for the kid, but it is what it is. And yeah, for the Braves, just get to just get to Monday, just get through the Washington series. You know, I think they're set up pretty well to do it now. I want to see what AJ looks like. But they're set up now where they've got six pitchers to pitch the next six games. You know, they're okay, and they've got a big enough lead where they you know know, none of these games are going to be must wins by any stretch, but you know, just play solid ball. The offense. Scoring some runs would certainly help. The offense is cool down a little bit, Scoring some runs to help the pitching staff would definitely help. But what's gonna help most of all is Alex going to get some reinforcements by Monday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, out and Ronald being back he is certainly a good development, But you hit the nail on the head. The offense needs to show up because while you're gonna have the advantage tomorrow offensively, hopefully you can get both win, You're going to face one of the clearly best offenses in baseball with Washington over the weekend. We're going to have to score runs then, so it's imperative for this Braves offense to get going once again as it has for most of July. Cannot thank Ken Rosenthal enough for joining us some really great insight you know from you know, one of the best sources in the history of baseball when it comes to MLB insight. Of course, you can buy myself at Sean Coleman or show me at Stat's sac on Twitter, slash x at Stephen Tolbert, a Beat Underscore Outliers Hammer Territory across all forms of social media, part of the Foul Territory family of podcasts. Make sure you check out all the shows, including the flagship Foul Territory Show over the next week as we lead up through through the trade deadline for Kein Rosenthal, Stephen Tolbert. My name is Sean Coleman. We'll talk being him soon here on The Hammer Territory podcast