Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Betting Pros. It's time to place your bets. This is V Joey b Joe Pi Zapia, and this is VP NFL the best bets for the Super Bowl. You've been waiting all season for this one, and that's it. This is the last of the twenty twenty four twenty twenty five NFL season. Don't worry more. NFL football coming at you in twenty twenty five. Here on Betting Pro. Subscribe to the YouTube channel and the podcast for everygear pods and of course bring the Bell to the goes thing for notifications. And in the meantime, the Boys and I, Torell Ferman, Junr, the Undertaker himself Andrew Ricks are gonna talk about the best bets for the big Game. And of course we'll be live before the game too. Earlier on Sunday we got on the live stream. Going on today, Erics and I are going to hammer out there. Look, the best way to do all this betting is with the Betting Pros apps. So if you haven't already, download that bad boy sink your sportsbooks for free, start betting smarter, not harder. Use the tools because you can basically bet on anything, and I mean anything. Yesterday, Matt Parralt and I did a live stream and Terrell he brought up a good point, why don't we bet on I understand why you can bet on everything in the Super Bowl because there's two weeks for the books to prepare and there's nothing else for anybody to do, and there's so much attention on it. But the coin toss is the coin toss. Why can't we bet on the coin toss of every game?
Speaker 2: Hm?
Speaker 1: I never thought of it, right, I.
Speaker 3: Mean you can? I mean really, I mean it's like, listen, my cousin.
Speaker 1: No, but it's my cousin.
Speaker 3: And I even like, why do people bet even on the score? Like that's literally like is it going to be odd? Like that's available every single game? Why can't you do the partsass if you can bet that, that's like if I don't know, it's fifty to fifty, it's people that I never thought you it's not fifty to fifty.
Speaker 2: It's not fifty to fifty.
Speaker 3: They literally try to tell you it's not fifty to fifty, and it's literally fifty to fifty.
Speaker 1: Well they'll tell you. I believe I saw today fifty two percent of the coin flips have been tails in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because tails never failed.
Speaker 1: There you go with that logic. How could we possibly lose any money on the Super Bowl?
Speaker 3: You know what that means? It just means heads is du heads is dude.
Speaker 1: I knew I we're gonna say that. I could feel it.
Speaker 2: Tales never fails.
Speaker 1: Oh god, the public is all right, Let's get to the bets that matter here, not the coin doss here. Let's talk about.
Speaker 2: That's my first best bet.
Speaker 1: Well, it's look for a second one, all right, look herreal Kansas City, Philadelphia, the Chiefs fifteen to two, the Philadelphia Eagles fourteen and three. Right now, the best number you can find on betting pros dot com on the Eagles plus one and a half at minus one fifteen on fan duel can't see Chiefs minus one, minus one oh five at Caesars. The total is going right now forty eight and a half forty nine. That's kind of the Ranger getting Chiefs on the money line minus one fourteen as of right now on the recording this on Wednesday afternoon, and plus one oh two over on the money line for the Eagles. So Terrell Furman Junr. Where shall we begin our odyesty of Super Bowl betting? Oh?
Speaker 3: Come on, man, it's the biggest bet of the weekend. It's been the biggest bet in the playoffs, this inside run and luckily for me in the Texas game, I got eight and a half.
Speaker 1: So I still hate it.
Speaker 3: We take Patrick Mahomes. This is the playoffs. We are not gonna change anything up here. This is a close game with Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes in the playoffs. And I actually do really really think that they have the better team and they can get this done. I think that the defense is still really live, and I think it's going to be one in the trenches of who can get pressure on the other quarterback, who can make the defensive line and really really holds stout in the run game. Saquon Barkley is going to be a force, and you can only hope to contain him as best as you can. But when Jalen Hurts gets into those passing downs and those passing situations and you're able to create those opportunities, you gotta take advantage of it, because as of late, he has not looked as proficient as a passer as we've seen when he was in the Super Bowl the last time around, So very easy for me taking the Kansas City Chiefs here is Rensen, repeat, is nothing to doubt here, Andy Reid, Patrick Mahomes, they get another one.
Speaker 1: I share your confidence. It's funny. The one thing that I think a lot of people don't share with you is the notion that the talent roster and the Eagle isn't the better talent roster. I understand the argument for that a little younger on specially the defensive side.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: You know, they have the explosive fla maker of Saquon Barkley in his prime. I don't think that's something the other side has. But they do have Patrick Mahomes and he's pretty good at playing quarterback. Luckily, already made my Super Bowl bet back in August. I took the Chiefs at seven to one to win the Super Bowl. So I'm just going to sit on that for now, and maybe especially if they are down by three or dare I say six at halftime, I'd probably go back to that well once again, because I'm sure I'm gonna get a nice nifty number there. Andrew Erickson, where shall we begin your wagering journey for Super Bowl this weekend.
Speaker 2: I am going to bet on Patrick Mahomes because the easiest way to ruin your Sunday is to bet against Sir Patrick Mahomes. I was with you, Joe in the off season beginning, investing your four one K better than the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl. Those are the off season to do list, and that's what we did. And I mentioned this on a show I think last week, where I had Eagles to win the NFC and Chiefs to win the Super Bowl. I didn't do that by accident. I knew when push came to shove if these teams were to meet, I know what thought I was going to be on Elsie before we even saw the season play out. So I think that the trends obviously back up Kansas City in terms of they've won eighteen the last games as favorites, Homes seventeen to three in the postseason, He's only lost against Tom Brady and Joe Burrow. They've won nine straight postseason games. Holmes is eight to zero against Vic Fangio led defenses. So I just don't I get the Eagles are the superior team. But I feel like I was talking about this last time they played in the Super Bowl. I was like, Oh, well, the Eagles have a better team overall, but the other team is Mahomes. And as I'm consumed more media this week, I'm starting to, oh, no, well if I'm wrong, what if we get a Champa Bay Buccaneers chief situation where I mean, the Eagles defensive line is really good and they overwhelm the Chiefs offensive line. I just I don't it doesn't matter to me. I just can't bet against Patrick Mahomes, and he is really the reason why. That's where I'm going to settle, and I don't really see a reason to get away from it.
Speaker 3: Again, for the people back there that are like, ah, the refs are in the pocket of the Kansas City Cheese. They're trying to force this Mahomes and Genda and all that. Again, if the refs are on a side, just bet that side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, that's certainly good logic. Hot take here. The offensive line of the Chiefs will give up sacks and Patrick Mahomes will get hit that Jalen Carter is gonna be up his rear end like it's gonna happen like and there's still I think, going to find a way, because that's what the Chiefs do. They just find a way. I go back to that stat that I don't know if I talked about this with try I know Andrew and I talked about it, where all the rematches that you've had in the Super Bowl, they have all gone to the first winner the second time. And I think that's a very interesting statistic because I think sometimes when you lose to somebody, that losing kind of gets programmed into your brain. And I understand that.
Speaker 3: This Patrickholmes in Playoffsky josh Ava.
Speaker 1: Patrick Maholmes. I mean, look, I go back, there was Chuck Nolan, Landry was Marv Levy and Jimmy Johnson. I mean, ironically the other one.
Speaker 3: I could never get over the hump and beat Peyton ever.
Speaker 1: Well, look and ironically Tom Coughlin twice with Bill Belichick right too. I mean, and that's one that would probably surprise a lot of people. That was the other one on the list. And of course Andy Ree and Shanahan from the last couple of years. So I think there's something about just the DNA of winning, and when a team has it, especially over you, it's really hard to shake it. And I continue to be with you guys. But it's not just money lines here. We've got some other stuff going on. So let's talk about some more bets that you like. Let's go to you t give me a bet number two for the Super Bowl? What do you have?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's been as automatic and honestly, there's still minus one cent odds. Is mispricing Jalen Hurt's touchdown. I think that's a very complete misprice of how there are so many situations that Jalen Hurts can get a touchdown in this game, and the main one is talked about all week, all through the pressers. They've been talking about, Hey, hey, do you like the twitch push? And he was like, well, I don't call it the twitch push, but it's a good play. I call it a quarterback sneak. They've been talking about it all week because we everybody knows what's coming. It's one of the more unstoppable plays in sports because you sit there and you know you don't practice it. They don't practice it. Nobody really practices it, and there's no way that you stop it. And you saw Frankie Louvu over there with a million penalties trying to find a way to fop it. Yeah, it was amazing, And I don't know why. I wish they would have just gifted the score because I would have loved to see how did that play out. Who got the score? Was it gonna just be like, oh, yeah, we're just gonna give the Jalen Hurts because he was gonna get it? Did you know that?
Speaker 1: Be honest, because I didn't know.
Speaker 3: No, that was the first thing I.
Speaker 1: Heard of that rule.
Speaker 3: I would love if anybody would love to offer me a line on if that rule will come into play in this game, because that could only be the Ramps are in the pockets of the Chiefs, They're gonna find a way to give the Chiefs of touchdowns. So I don't know what that rule was, but it's because the unstoppable play that is a bunch of percent. Jalen Hurst is one hundred percent getting in. This is the reason why Seque Barkley was an MVP because he vultured a bunch of those touchdowns like this is happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh look, if the Eagles win, it's a Barkley MVP. So you're better off just betting Barkley MVP than the Eagles on the money line, because you're getting a better number at the same thing with Mahomes too. By the way, if you think that, like, okay, it's a lock, you know whatever, you're getting plus money on Mahomes for MVP, who's the MVP of that game? If it's not Mahomes On the chief side, like, I just have a hard time buying anybody but Patrick Mahomes on that one. I mean, I know you're getting cute here a little bit, but are you really at the end of the day, I don't think so. But on the other side, if you are in on the Eagles and you're looking for a better number instead of just if you've got one bet to make, I would just be betting Saquon for MVP, because I think it has to be a transcendent Saquon game for it to be an Eagles victory, in which case they will build a statue of him next to Rocky and people will run up there and take their picture, and there will be people in South Philadelphia naming their kids Saquan or renaming them. They might just rename them.
Speaker 2: Aren't they going to put the statue next to the Nick Foles. The is there Nick Foles statue.
Speaker 1: Nick Foles is not nearly as beloved. I'm telling you right now like Nick folesh no, oh no, dude. Look, I live close to the area. I've lived in Philadelphia for six years of my life, went to college there. I love Philadelphia. They have a weird thing with like Foles was like a magical fun story or whatever. They love Seguon Barkley. And you know why they love it because they took him from the Giants and now they're sticking it to the Giants on top of it. And there's nothing the Go Birds crowd likes more than to stick it to the Giants as they're winning. Like that is double your money right there. All right? Speaking of two's ericson, give me bet number two for the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: I'm taking the under at forty nine points. That's the best line that I could find. It has been bet down since it opened at forty nine and a half. Most of the books have forty eight and a half. I did find I think it was on Caesar's It's still at forty nine. And I think that this is another trend that I'm looking at. You look at. I can mentioned the Fangio matchups with Casey and Patrick Mahomes eight matchups over the last five seasons, two and six towards the over in those games, so those games have been generally more low scoring and looking at the Eagles, nine of the eagles last thirteen road games have gone under the total. Eight of the eagles last twelve games have gone under the total. The Eagles are sixteen to twenty one towards the over since the start of last year, seven to twelve towards the over. On the road. Eagles have allowed just twenty three points three times this season. The Chiefs have allowed more than twenty seven points four times since the start of twenty twenty three, and twice it was against Buffalo. So again, how is this game we to get to fifty points if neither of these teams give up twenty seven or twenty three. Again, had to double check my math, but that's fifty points combined. So if they're both giving up less than they usually do in terms of twenty three points twenty seven points, to me, this looks more like a game that's going to be in the load to mid twenties from each side and not hey, low thirties high twenties from each side, So that's what I like. I like the under. Again, I am the undertaker, so maybe this is very status quo for me. But even in games where the Eagles have the lines closed high at forty nine points, so they've had four games where the line is closed near forty nine points or higher, Eagles are one and three towards the over and the Chiefs have only been in two games that I've been closed at a forty eight point total or higher, so they're in. They're one and one in those games. So we don't really see these two teams playing high scoring environments for the most part. Again, it's been a little bit different over the playoffs, but I think that this game's gonna disappoint a little bit in terms of total points. So I like the under at forty nine points.
Speaker 1: All right, let's move on to the next bet. Before we do, just a reminder to the Betting Pros podcast. Survey is available and you can help shape the future of the Betting Pros podcast. Take your quick, easy survey over at Betting Pros dot com slash survey and share your feedback to help us improve. And of course I assume you only say, more wrestling content with Terrell and Joe. That's what I'd be pushing for if I was allowed to take the survey, but I can't. However, we will be back for Elimination Chamber and Wrestle Maine as well. We got it all in Lockdown. But whatever it is that you like or maybe you don't like, share your thoughts bettingpros dot com slash survey all it takes just a minute or maybe two with the most and if a bettingpros dot com slash survey today, make your voice heard shape the future of the show. Next up here is Terrell again number three on the Super Bowl Best bets list. What is it?
Speaker 3: Oh, Patrick Mahomes over five and a half rushing attempts. This is probably a probably gonna be up there in one of the bigger players that I have over the course of the weekend. And because there's so many ways that we can get there, I mean, we can get there, just all sure, valume because this Eagles defensive line really really good. Patrick Mahomes is gonna be flushed out of pocket, gonna make something happen with his legs, and he's not afraid to take off with it. That's actually one of the qualities that makes him so good is because he knows when to run, when to throw, and when to go get positive yards and so that happens. And then, of course, I mean, Joe, the Neil downs at the end always gonna help us out. Neil downs at the end, always gonna help us out there. So definitely love the over. I think the five and a half it's a little juice minus one twenty five, but I'm still laying it.
Speaker 1: I like this one. I'll tell you what. I love this bet. And for two other reasons that you actually didn't really touch on. Number one, Jalen Carter putting pressure up the middle right there, like that, flushing him from the pocket. And number two, you've also got these really good young corners, right so if you're locking down mid wide receivers, and I think I'm being kind when I say mid wide receivers right now, because that's kind of where the chiefs are at. If you don't have a lot of quick options where guys can't get open and create space, and you've got pressure up the middle coming at you, home's gonna get flushed from that pocket. He's gonna have to take off and run and take the ball in his hands. And he saw he is never against doing that. He's got what almost two hundred rushing yards and his Super Bowl appearances already. So I mean, I am all in on this one. I like the yardage more than the attempts, but that's me. I'm a yardage guy.
Speaker 3: You know, he'll he'll back up what was it the last time against the first time against the forty nine ers, He'll back that thing up ten twelve yards and no, let me just get this.
Speaker 1: That's fair, that's fair. I'll think there's time to back up when Jalen Carter's coming at you, ericson number three. Here are the best bets for the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Well, if they're kneeling, then yes, because the j card will be able to get to him. So I like the attempts too, so I agree, I'm fading yards taking the attach with the trail, so we'll handhold there. But my third bet here is the and this goes against the game total under So don't parlay these together or whatever in your SGPS. First quarter over nine points, we're new if you want to get wacky. First quarter over nine and a half points minus one ten. So you look at the Chiefs. This is their fifth Super Bowl. All but one of their Super Bowls that they've played with Mahomes sow at least ten points scored in the first quarter. The Eagles, after starting out the season very slow in the first half a first quarter of games, has been on a hot streak. They've hit the first quarter over going over ten points or more six straight games, excluding Week eighteen when they were playing their backups k C. First quarter last four games three and one towards the over at ten points, and the only time it went under they scored nine points. So they have averaged seven and a half points in the first quarter against vic Fangio defenses. That's the last eight matchups. So yes, I like the game total to go under. But I don't think that these teams come out sluggish. I know sometimes we see that, I know traditionally and all the Patriots, it seemed like every single Patriots Super Bowl they never scored at all in the first quarter, and that kind of oh well teams just I think that embedded in our brains, that oh well, teams just start out slow in the Super Bowl. It's like, no, like that was the Patriots, like they started out slow. I don't think the Chiefs and Eagles will be that they know what the other offenses can do on the opposing sides of the ball. I think they come out aggressive and I think that we get to ten points in the first quarter. So I'm going to take the over.
Speaker 1: Number four on the list four best bets for the Super Bowl. Terrell Furman Junior. What do you have at number four? All right?
Speaker 3: I am going a little off the beaten path here, super Bowl, get some rather exotic bets here. Will the opening kickoff be a touch back?
Speaker 1: Taking No.
Speaker 3: At plus two h five, because I think this is mispriced. In years past, this has been closer to even money than has ever been to two to one for the no. But this is also a brand new kickoff, and they've been incentivizing teams at different points. You feel you've seen teams, Hey, we're taking this out of the end zone. It doesn't matter. We feel like we can get the yardage or make a play, anything like that. You look at the Eagles side ball in particular, they've only had one touchback in the first attempt by either team in the entire playoffs, and that was Jake Elliott kicking a touch back against the Commanders and then every single other time the Eagles have brought it out or Jake Elliott has put the ball in a position where the other team has to bring it out. Other than that, go to the Chiefs side of ball. Herrison Buckner has kicked some touchbacks in the playoffs, but the Chiefs have been also willing to take the ball out of the end zone. Like there's been multiple teams that said, hey, we're gonna either try to go hit the ball and pin him deep or we're gonna try to go and uh make a play. And so I'm I'm kind of sold here on the touchback. I think it's just a miss price. I'm not probably going as heavy on this as I am Cheap's money line, but I think it's a fun little play then, and it also gets the blood flowing. Like right after our Heads and Tails match up, Ericson, baby get to sweat they get to sweat out the first kickoff, be it a touchback, Like, come on, it's the super Bowl. You're supposed to have fun. Betting is supposed to be fun. So yeah, I'm gonna sweat Heads and Tails with Ericson. Now I didn't have a bet on it. But now that Errison said tails, I'm gonna go heads and then I'm gonna go and immediately sweat the opening touchback. And I don't think it's gonna be a touchback. I think that it's gonna be kicked short, probably something along the goal line, and the team is just gonna bring it out.
Speaker 1: You mentioned Elliott. How much does kicking enter into your sphere of this game too? Between Bucker and Elliott, who's you know, certainly missed some moments here in Bucker for the most part. I know he was hurt this year, so congrat from an injury was a little trickier. But Bucker has been so good in these clutch spots and as such a long resume of it. Does the kicking in this game enter into your mindset as well? Why, you know, like like the Chiefs so much?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it really does. I think Jake Elliott hasn't been as good. Like there was a point in time where Jake Elliott, justin Tucker, you were thinking those two guys are like, oh yeah, those are two of the best kickers in the league. They're pretty automatic, get it done. It just doesn't feel like either one of those guys have been like that, Sorry Ravens fan to give Justin Tucker a shoutout in this episode. But I think that kicking plays a part in all aspects, especially in the in the touchback prop, because I remember it was a point in time a few years ago where Pat McAfee winning show, Remember his show was just getting off the ground and he was gaining some traction, and he was talking about the Super Bowl and he said, man, they bring in a new football, like a brand new football, right out the packaging and all of that. He's like, the thing's tough to kick, like very on, Like you don't get to break that one in all the ones you're practicing with. Those are the practice balls. First one, Yeah, they said that first one you kick it, and then somebody goes and get that football and takes it to the Hall of Fame and he's like, it's kind of hard to kick that one out the end zone. And then after that, like the next three years, there's a touchback in the opening kickoff after that. But I think there's something to that as well. So I think is kind of that aspect to it, and then the fact that they just will see if they trust Jake Elliott. I got one more play and I will touch on that a little bit more at the end.
Speaker 1: All right, next up year, Andrew Erks and give us another.
Speaker 2: Best bet for the Super Bowl again following Terrell's lead here with more exotic plays. Marcus Brown is going to catch a pass on the first Kansas City Chiefs drive. Plus one eighty can get over on DraftKings. Basically, so, Markus Brown basically missed the entire season for the Chiefs. He ended up playing the last four games, so last couple of games of the playoffs and last couple of games in the regular season. And as I've been kind of charting his usage throughout these games, there's a very clear effort to get him the ball. Especially early on AFC Championship game, he caught two passes on the first two pass attempts from Patrick Mahomes out of halftime. In that game, he received the first target from Patrick Mahomes. That was the same thing in the Divisional round, targeted on the opening drive. So he's actually had a target on the Chiefs opening drive in three of his four games played this season. And to kind of tie it all together, Mahomes has had his highest epas per dropback in the last month. What's been the main difference. Obviously he's been playing better, but Marquise Brown just being active in this lineup has helped the Chiefs offense. I think significantly. It's changed a little bit of the way that defenses played them. I think, I don't know, this isn't a hot take saying that he's an upgrade over Justin Watson, like running these routes. I think that he, you know, is hey, we got to make sure we pay attention to Marty's Brown as opposed to like, oh, we forgot about Justin Watson again when he randomly scores a touchdown. And so even though it hasn't shown up in the box score every single week for Hollywood, Brown, I think that they're going to continue to get him more involved again because he missed so much time. I think he's probably benefited a lot from another two weeks of getting that full install from the offense where he's not dealing with an injury. So again, I think Marquis Brown is kind of a an X factor potentially for the chief side of things here, where he was not really considered at all. We didn't really know what was gonna happen him, and he's been making an impact during the postseason. You haven't seen it in his box score quite yet, but I think they're gonna get him going from the get go. So yeah, he always do his catch a pass on first drive plus one eighty almost two to one odds, So I like that be a lot.
Speaker 1: That means one more wager left for both the guys with the best bets for the Super Bowl. Tarl Furman Junior, what do you have?
Speaker 3: Will there be a two point conversion attempt plus one hundred on the yes? This is horribly mispriced. Are they watching the Eagles play games? The Eagles will be up fifteen points and be like, yeah, let's go, let's go for two. Let's say two two, Let's go get su all because you just saw, oh is that a penalty? Is that a penalty on age? A hold on AJ Brown and he still came down with the catch. Oh yeah, go for two. Let's just go ahead and swush push and get the extra point. It doesn't matter. I mean, this is it. We have Andy Reid who is never afraid to go for two, especially if things ever get dire for either one of these two teams. I think that they're not going to hesitate and they trust both of their offenses and the game plans that they have at the goal line to be able to go for to and convert for two. So yes, you can get a little spicy and you can go for Will there be a two point conversion attempt and will it be converted? Yes, you can get that and get even more plus money. I just need the attempt, it doesn't even have to be converted, and I'm getting even money here. Absolutely, absolutely, I'm all over this. This is one of the favorite bets because of again, the Eagles offense has the touch push that is a huge weapon, and you're going to take the advantage that you have to use it when you have a chance, especially because Jake Elliott also has not been that great this year and getting back to his kicking, he's missed a lot of extra point attempts and so can take the ball out of his hands. I absolutely would.
Speaker 1: All right, Andrew Erickson send us off on a high note. What's the last best bet for Sunday Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: Before I get to my last bet that I do want to mention with Terrell He's he's putting in my mind, I can just parlay all these Toush push bets together and just bet I'm not betting on the Chiefs that I've bet on the Eagles. I'm bet on Toush push, the most unstoppable, most unstoppable play in all the NFL that they're trying to ban. Bet on it. This gonna be your last time to better than the touch push, so h take full advantage. So my last bet here is players to have a pass attempt are going to go under two and a half. Very juicy. It's minus two forty. And I originally looked at this as looking at the over, I thought, oh, man, like, we see all these weird plays with the Chiefs offense. They have Nicole Harbin rolling out throwing passes. But then I look back at actually this year, neither the Chiefs or Eagles have actually had a non quarterback attempt to pass. So it's like, oh, that's interesting. And they look back at the Super Bowls that the Chiefs have played in and again none of them have ever attempted to pass. Last year, I remember betting the over on this and it was the forty nine ers that actually came through with Juwan Jennings attempting.
Speaker 1: A pass Kyle Shanahan gimmick.
Speaker 2: So I think that the Chiefs on their side, they're not going to overthink it. Be No, Mahomes is our best player. We're not gonna let any of these jeb We're not gonna do what the Lions did with Jameson Williams be like, all right, let's throw a pass, let's have some fun. No, this is not about fun. Mahomes fifty plus drawbacks. Don't let anyone else throw the ball except him. I think the same thing with the Eagles. I don't think they're gonna do oh like, let's have Barkley throw a pass. It'll be great, it'll be fun.
Speaker 1: If there was a guy that would be the guy. But because they're so good down at the goal line with with you know again the Brotherly show, Like you're just not in those scenarios. Why would you get cute when you don't have to?
Speaker 2: I I agree, and I get Yes, it's minus two forty, but win to win.
Speaker 3: So I think if you're playing that, I think you're begging for the punter to throw a pass, like.
Speaker 1: Maybe we got before we go fun. Tweet here from a fan of the show here Jack o'danovich. I know he's joined us on the live streams sometimes tweeting at me, and I figured I would share this with you, especially Tourell. The way for Philadelphia to win is if Sean Michaels gives Mahomes the sweets hid music, he stumbles, gets back up, Jimmy and j Usso double super kick, Roman Reigns comes up with this beer on Travis Kelcey and An Rko unworthy. That's the only way. So there you go. I think that's uh, that's pretty good. Now. Look, look, if you told me the Eagles win, I'm not shocked by this. Eagles are a really good football time play great defense. I'm not shocked. I'm not shocked. I'm surprised, but I'm not shocked. I still think to be the man, you gotta beat the man, and right now the Chiefs are still the man. So what do you think? What are your predictions and your favorite bets for Super Bowl this Sunday? Drop them in the comments below, Subscribe to the YouTube channel and Ring the Belt to Think goes ding for notifications. That'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for Andrew Erickson. It's Reel Firman Jr. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to the Betting Pros podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x and TikTok at Betting Pros and Instagram at Betting Pros NFL. Also subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Betting Pros S
Speaker 2: To build