Speaker 1: You're crazy. Yay, it's one more thing.
Speaker 2: I'm one more thing.
Speaker 1: Has there ever been a public display of mental illness which I think will probably lead to suicide at some point, like we're seeing I have seen with Kanye West. Ever, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Maybe Britney Spears is close.
Speaker 1: Brittany would be in the category, although I think Kanye's degrees crazier and she kind of came out of it, although she posts some weird stuff now on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, if you need a nominee or two, she'd be one. But this is clear winner there. I mean, it's Kanye.
Speaker 2: The other one who's been having pretty severe manic episodes publicly is a Bam Margera from Jackass.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't know that person? Oh really?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's He's been a topic of conversation if you are a fan of Jackass. Steve O was nuts and Steve O's now years sober and he's trying to help Bam.
Speaker 1: So it's this whole thing, but it's scary.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was never a big fan, so I'm not super familiar with that. But in terms of sheer fame, how about mister Beast's buddy becoming a check in the well, pretending to be a chick and then going were there charges fileds?
Speaker 2: Or am I thinking of a different There were allegations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, only allegations, never charges, I'm pretty sure. And then he got Charlie Sheen. Remember his melt down. I remember predicting on a Friday one time, he'll be dead by Monday, and he pulled out of it. But that was that was not mental illness as much as just drug addiction. Right, he was just in the swirls of being a drug addict.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he was a crack addict. Yeah, that'll tend to make you creasy, but no, Yeah, Kanye is clearly our craziest ever celeber, partly because he has the wealth and the Internet. Now, yeah, I mean, what are you gonna do if you're like a completely crazy ass celebrity in nineteen seventy seven, what are you gonna do? Like start a TV network in era show showing how crazy you are? Nobody'd know?
Speaker 1: Right? And Kanye, have you ever gone back and watched Kanye in the Oval Office? Remember when he did that? Yes, with Trump sitting there and he talked for like I forget what it was like forty minutes or something like that, just raving about crap. So nutty.
Speaker 3: Well, in his.
Speaker 2: First big remember when he went on TV and said President Bush doesn't like black people.
Speaker 1: Right, that was the that was like the first one. Yeah, yeah, yeah, So that was way back in the day, so he hadn't been he hadn't been big for that long. College Dropout came out in early two thousands, his first big album. And AnyWho, this is one of the producers of Saturday Night Live. They just had their fiftieth anniversary talking about when Kanye hosted.
Speaker 4: I guess and at one point it was just me playing and Kanye coas coacerned about racism.
Speaker 1: I would have moved out of America a long time ago.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 1: My musical instance is that keep playing, You just keep playing. Only a snippet of that actually made it to air before they went off to the news or whatever the heck else. Thank y'all for giving me this platform. I know some of y'all don't agree.
Speaker 4: This is a nonsensoring show. It's one of the last places you do what you want to do, whether you're Woody Harrelson or Chappelle or you know, as long as they don't swear. Just break the FCC rules. No one's stopping anybody from doing anything.
Speaker 1: But Kanye just kept going. You have time restraints, which is not quite the same as censorship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's clearly amad genius. I feel bad for the guy. He's got zillions of dollars, but I doubt he'll ever be happy.
Speaker 1: So there are rumors that he and his naked wife are divorcing. They're denying it, and who knows if it's true or not, because there's always rumors aboutlebrities, although they almost always turn out to be true in my experience. But over the weekend there are aerial shots of mounds of garbage in the front yard of Kanye's home. So on Valentine's Day, the giant pile of trash started to grow, and it grew over the weekend. So for some reason, there are piles and piles and piles of garbage bags and like debris in the front yard of Kanye's house. So I don't know if that's an indication. Could be they're splitting up and like he threw all her stuff out or whatever. There's one source here it says they have no prenup, which would be something. Since the guy's a billionaire. Bags are his wife's clothes.
Speaker 3: Probably, I was wondering, Yeah, I've never seen her in clothes.
Speaker 1: When in one bag clothes, she has clothes. It's just a safe way plastic bag jackets all. Remember she was completely naked. The grammy is like nude in high fields.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she had a transparent dress.
Speaker 1: On, but yeah, I'd call that naked. You could see her entire naked body. So and she looked but she always looks this way. She didn't look different that day from any other time. But she always looks like she's a captive of some sort. That might just be her model like facial expression. Models have weird demeanors.
Speaker 3: Resting abductee face. Is that a thing.
Speaker 1: Is now resting abducted face? But so that there was a lot of she did that against her will, she's a prisoner, all that sort of stuff. Kanye responded to that in a sense deleted post this week. I don't make her do nothing she doesn't want to, but she definitely wouldn't have been able to do it without my approval. You stupid woke ass pawns.
Speaker 3: Sally controlled by the Jews. I'm guessing in Kanye's mind.
Speaker 1: And I'm an interesting denying that he controls her, while then stating at the end of the sentence, he completely controls her sort of thing. I didn't make her do nothing. She did it on her own, but she wouldn't do anything that I didn't allow her to. Okay, yeah, right, it's a little confusing from that standpoint. And then Joe brought us this tidbit during the show that I had not heard on how he ended up on the Super Bowl ads.
Speaker 3: The infamous super Bowl ad in which he rambles like he's doing a not very well thought out TikTok video and plugs his store and gives the website, and then if you went to the website, the only thing there was a T shirt with a swastika on it. Well, what happened was he paid an ad agency to place that ad in the local slot of the Super Bowl broadcast in every market he could. Essentially, I don't know what budget they had, but it was many, many markets, so it was not nationally aired per se. It was aired individually in bunches of local markets. What's mildly interesting about it is if you buy a Super Bowl ad from Big Fox, it will be one hundred percent vetted, and the one that is aired will be and they control this the one that they vetted. You can't say, hey, we just made a couple of tweaks, throw this one on and Fox Big Fox says, okay, that's fine. No, that's not the way it works at all. But in the case of local ads, they aren't vetted quite as carefully. And what happened was Kanye got the ads vetted by all those local stations, like on Thursday, and if Thursday you clicked on his website, there's all sorts of hoodies and T shirts and all sorts of stuff that you buy a Kanye fan or whatever, and then right exactly, oh yeah obviously, which.
Speaker 1: My son says, he sells for twenty dollars a pair. Is like to stick it to Adidas for dropping him, so it's just sell for twenty bucks even though they're way more expensive that they sell out immediately. So my son said, like a lots of people just constantly click refresh for more show up, so they cambuy them for twenty bucks. That's part of what his website does.
Speaker 3: Interesting. But then by Sunday, when the ad actually aired, the only product on the website was the swastika T shirt, and all the local stations who never would have run the ad if they'd known that, they just hadn't rechecked.
Speaker 1: No, they wouldn't have run the ad if they knew that, but I doubt they were too concerned about it. I mean, we know enough about local stations. If Kanye is willing to cut a check, we're running the ads. I mean, it'd have to be really extruating, extenuating circumstances to make them not. I'm guessing we'll deal with that later.
Speaker 3: Yeah, although I think those super Bowl slots are really sought after and expensive, so they could have probably found something. But I mean I see your points, and imagine being the position of a station where you have to just keep checking the website that's being advertised on an ad that they bought to make sure they haven't done anything nefarious with it since you had checked two days ago. It's just not the way the world works. So, I mean, as plans go to advertise Nazi T shirts, it was a clever one, but what the hell.
Speaker 1: Could you actually buy him? Did anybody buy them? I might have bought a Kanye West T shirt is a swastika shirt just as a this happened.
Speaker 3: Where are you going to keep it in a drawer? And then your new girlfriend finds it and says, shut the door and Nazzy wear it?
Speaker 1: No, I just it'd be something to have. What an interesting artifact. So, according to TMZ, who are right way more than they're wrong, there is no pre nup between Kanye and Bianca. Now Kanye claims he's worth two point seven billion dollars. Now, she would only get what he earned after they got married, because everything doesn't immediately become community property. Everything you had beforehand is not hasn't he just.
Speaker 3: Taken enormous losses in the last year.
Speaker 1: Forbes says he's worth four hundred million, which ain't nothing. I mean, it's not two point seven billion, but it's still a lot of money. How much she would get I don't know, but I'll bet she would get a lot because I think they bought a homework shee I'm looking at a picture of her good outfit.
Speaker 4: Is that.
Speaker 1: They've bought several homes. What she have of so she'll be all right financially, I'm guessing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean if you settled for a paltry five million dollars.
Speaker 1: You'd be sad now if they've got yeah, no kidding, if they've got no prenup. All she's got to do is wait him out until he kills himself and then she is heir to half the fortune whatever it is, billions or not.
Speaker 3: Community property state.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, because I think that's where he's headed. I can't imagine him surviving, but I thought that ten years ago. He's forty seven. What a complete nut Gosh.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at pictures of her before him, and she's just a normal beautiful girl, modeling obviously, but not doing any of the weird stuff she's doing.
Speaker 1: Now, what's her average day?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: She gets up in the morning in the household of Kanye West, and he throws on his trash bag clothes and his moon boots, starts talking about the juw trip.
Speaker 3: Down to your g string and these pieces of duct tape, and we'll go for a walk.
Speaker 1: Go get some coffee, exactly complain about the Jews. I have no idea. Well, I guess that's it.