Speaker 1: I just wanted to know how you came up with them.
Speaker 2: Don't be a name because you mean I am not what you today. There's a bunch of donkeys out street.
Speaker 1: That is why, Charlemagne, we live a life where we fight our tongue based off who we lay a finger.
Speaker 2: We never would say anything on the Breakfast Club. In the words of charlemagnea god, he's a donkey. Ah man, Charlamagne, you've given donkey to day to who.
Speaker 1: Now well busted rhymes donkey today for Tuesday, May thirteenth, cause the summer from Baddies Africa.
Speaker 2: Respectfully, I have never heard of this woman all this show in my life.
Speaker 1: I asked, just hilarious this morning, what is Baddie's Africa and just explained it to me.
Speaker 2: What did you say, Yes, you did.
Speaker 3: Baddies is just baddies. They just over there in Africa.
Speaker 4: They took the Shenanigans over there and still fighting over dumb stubs.
Speaker 3: All the bitch the same bitches.
Speaker 2: So so it's no Africans.
Speaker 3: No, ain't no Africans on the show.
Speaker 2: They're just doing it in Africa.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay what and it's on zeus, Yes, you know.
Speaker 3: All the answers to all the questions you ask him.
Speaker 2: Well, because that's because I asked you earlier. Now.
Speaker 1: I still don't know what's going on, but I saw that a young woman on the show named Summer issued an apology for something she said on the show, and I just.
Speaker 2: Thought it would be a great moment to teach.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me read the headline, Summer issues an apology for recent controversial Emmitt Till comments.
Speaker 2: Let's listen to the comments.
Speaker 5: You will always miss Ben't you wish you could be like no damage was like m it Zill mn Oh, Summer, you didn't learn from Lila Wayne.
Speaker 2: Maybe you too young to remember.
Speaker 1: With Lil Wayne back in twenty thirteen, he had a line where he said, beat that poom pum up like Emmett Til and people got pissed rightfully.
Speaker 2: So if you don't know who.
Speaker 1: Emmett Til is, I would encourage you to watch the movie Tell, which came out in twenty twenty two, simple and playing Emmettel was murdered in nineteen fifty five for allegedly flirting with a white woman.
Speaker 2: Her name was Carolyn Bryan Dunham.
Speaker 1: She accused Hill of whistling at her making unwanted advances and claimed Till grabbed her and made low comments. Later, she reportedly admitted that claims were false. Okay, Alie, look some I don't know you. I respect your apology because she did apologize already, and in her apology she said that I what if she said? She said she is committed to learning and growing. She said a whole lot of other stuff, but I really want to hone in on that part. She said, she is committed to learning and growing from this experience. That's all we get to ask for people. And I know some folks don't feel like they should have to teach people about certain things. And I disagree because everyone doesn't know. So I'm going to give you three reasons people should never make jokes about the m mat Tel situation.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Number one, it's the symbol of racial terror and injustice. It was a brutal ack of white supremacy that helped ignite the civil rights movement. We wouldn't enjoy the freedoms we have now without that movement Summer, So when you joke about a situation like that, you trivialize the pain and trauma inflicted on us black Americans. Number two, it disrespects the family and legacy of Mammy Tail. Okay, Mammy Tail had an open casket funeral to show the world what racism and white supremacy had done to her son.
Speaker 2: When you make fun of how.
Speaker 1: He looked, you know, you make light of the gravity of her choice. Once again, that choice sparked the civil rights movement, which enables us to enjoy certain freedoms in liberties. Number three, it fuels desensitization. We already desensitized enough. We can't joke about extreme suffering because when we do that, it normalizes violence and makes people not have empathy. When you laugh at atrocities like m Mattel, then it becomes easier to ignore them and repeat them. Black pain and trauma is not a joke. Okay, those are my three reasons.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this is true or not. Jes you could tell me. But on the internet they say someone don't wash her ass.
Speaker 3: That's what they're saying up and down the car man.
Speaker 1: She dirty mean on Baby Shower.
Speaker 2: I don't watch the show, so I don't know. Yeah, I thought they said it. Have you ever seen that on the show?
Speaker 4: No, I never seen. Nobody not bathe. I don't watch the show, my little sister does.
Speaker 1: I don't believe you, Okay, I saw a post on social media, okay me or just don't watch the show allegedly. So I don't know if this is true, on whether or not you bathe or not, somemer. All I know is you can't be dirty physically and mentally. Okay, you got to pick a struggle. So if you don't wash your ass, in the words of a great Black philosopher, DG. Yola, you gotta get yourself together and at least go give your brain a bath. Okay, go to church, start listening, and get on the right path.
Speaker 2: Summer.
Speaker 1: Emmitt Till was fourteen years old when he was murdered over a lie. We can't be so morally bankrupt as a people that we on reality TV making jokes about Emmett Till because folks already think women on reality TV shows like the one you are on are morally bankrupt, So don't prove them right. Please give someone from Baddie's Africa the biggesty.
Speaker 4: Hull crazy all right, you can't me.
Speaker 3: As soon as I'm walking to the room, someone gonna take a bath.
Speaker 2: I'm like Walker.
Speaker 6: I heard him say that too, and I thought that was the.
Speaker 1: Second time after I already asked you. I said, who is Summer from Batties Africa? And you went in You was like, oh my god, that show is Nobody on that show is actually African. They auditioned a bunch of people from Africa, but didn't choose the level.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all came from my little sister who watches the show. I watched Justin's Cabaret. I do not watch Batties. He was all that I was doing.
Speaker 2: That's where you got your.
Speaker 3: Jesus no joy. I was on Johnson's Cabaret.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I hosted the reunion. I used to watch Beatties when Krishawn was on there, and I watched a little bit when Susiki came, but then I just stopped.
Speaker 3: That's Krishan's sister.
Speaker 4: But there it's no they fight for no reason, like it's no reason, no nothing, like everybody just went around screaming fighting where you.
Speaker 3: Watch it, that's the reason why?
Speaker 2: And what was the context of that clip that they had. Did somebody get beat up? Did that why? She said that?
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, all right, well thank you for that donkey Today now this next topic is really intriguing to Charlomne.
Speaker 3: He heard it was a TikTok trend.
Speaker 2: And he was very intrigued from a Lex p Andre.
Speaker 1: They was up here from the Poor Minds podcast and you know, they got the new show on BT Travel Queens, and Lex said something that I had never heard before, but apparently it's a trend on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Do you have the clip?
Speaker 4: You know they say they like bed weed the white they love a crunching.
Speaker 7: Crunches, stale with they have that same hardwig soft life.
Speaker 2: I got.
Speaker 1: We won't have to open the phone at some point, but I don't believe that I've never heard the white men like you.
Speaker 2: Said stiff wig hard light who told you this?
Speaker 3: I'm serious.
Speaker 7: If you go look on TikTok right now and type hardwig soft life, you're gonna see nothing but interracial.
Speaker 2: Couples, white men.
Speaker 1: Okay, all the white allies that listen to the Breakfast Club, Okay, I need to do If this is true, do y'all like crunchy, stiff.
Speaker 2: Stale wigs. It's hard wigs, soft.
Speaker 1: Life a thing that can't be He's just botched on TikTok making up stuff.
Speaker 2: I can smell that right now, like it just and I had.
Speaker 4: Little little share of white men, and I ain't ain't ever telling me they wanted no no little bad.
Speaker 2: Wig were you wearing back then?
Speaker 4: YEA was a crunchy a little bit, But I did have some good ones ship like I didn't.
Speaker 3: I wasn't just weighing them for them.
Speaker 2: But there might be something to it then that might be. But what is the question we're asking here? White men? Do you like crunchy stiff sail wigs.
Speaker 4: It depends on the white man though, because I was thinking like the Chantatum like the Chanon tatumies. But if it's like a white Wall Street guy, I know they pright. They look they like to look at the black woman, look like she's struggling so he can take care of her.
Speaker 2: Mm yeah, okay, well one reach out and touch us right now, white men, Okay, we want to hear from you.
Speaker 4: I do not want to be reached out and touched by no white man. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Do you like crunchy, stiff, stale wigs? You get one long braid? You got one long braid. Now you don't want to be touched by white man okay, doctor.
Speaker 6: Omar, okay, don't drink five eight five one five one white man out there.
Speaker 2: Do you like crunchywigs? Okay, the tallest hard wigs.
Speaker 6: Soft life is that and showed the smart It's the breakfast s logan Woman.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull, Lamb and Soft.
Speaker 2: Don't be a donkey When you need a fighter on your side. If you ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.