Speaker 1: Hy Leonard Skinner simple man, and that can only mean one thing on this radio program, and that is all things self proclaimed simple man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly and of course all things Bill O'Reilly are at Bill O'Reilly dot com. Mister O'Reilly, sir, you're getting ready for the holiday.
Speaker 2: I'm staring at my Christmas tree right now. I got the Christmas thing going on. I actually have a picture of my tree on Bill O'Reilly dot com and a message of the day along with rules of the season for the O'Reilly household. You'll get those, Adamy, what.
Speaker 1: What are a couple of the funny ones?
Speaker 2: Okay, the one main rule is no bad Bunny Christmas album. We're not doing that. We're doing Johnny Mathis, Karen Carpenter, No bad Bunny. It is not a rap Christmas here in the O'Reilly home. And then on a set my serious note, Christmas cards. You gotta you gotta write a sentence. You just can't print it out and send it with nothing, because hey, how are.
Speaker 1: You will, Bill, I've never sent a Christmas card my entire life.
Speaker 2: How are you going to Hell?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not going as well? Why would you say that I don't have time to do Christmas cards. I literally every year busy as.
Speaker 2: You are, and I send my cards out.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm doing three shows now because I've I've got the Fox Nation. Uh, you know show that I do, uh and uh. Yesterday, for example, I interviewed Russell Brand Very Interesting Life. We did Sly in Stallone, we did steven A and Jilliant. We're gonna, We're gonna, We're gonna do all these Maybe maybe I'll even put you on one day.
Speaker 2: Gotta be a shocker. But you know you're hanging with the swells.
Speaker 1: Now that well, that's me, Hannity hangs with the swells, all right. I am obsessed over this story, and I I cannot believe this is the United States of America and we have Joe Biden, we have the FBI, we have a Department of Homeland Security. We're supposed to have the best military on the face of the earth. But I'm a little worried about what Reagan wants called a gap of vulnerability. I don't like that China and Russia have hypersonic technology. We do not. I don't think that we are ready for the next level of modern technological warfare. I believe future wars will be fought in air conditioned offices by pushing buttons. Bill O'Reilly, And how is it that we have these drones flying all over the state of New Jersey, right next to where you are in New York and nobody has a clue about where these things come from? And Bill, it even gets worse than that. And it really annoys the living daylights out of me because I listen to what this idiot governor in New Jersey he had to say, and I'm sure you probably picked up on it as well. He actually said that they're very sophisticated. Now we do know that the size of a dining room table. This is not like your camerage drone that you might use for your website or that they use a Fox News. The governor says, they're very sophisticated. The minute you set your eyes on them, they go dark. And at a press conference, this idiot governor in New Jersey literally said they found no evidence of a threat to public safety, but they know nothing about where they came from. He said, the most important point is we don't see any concern for public safety. Now they don't know where they came from. They don't know where they originated from. Eighty percent of drones in this country are made in China. Bill, O'Reilly did you know that? You probably did not. I am helping you out. So that scares the daylights out of me. And how come our Department of Defense is not taking these things out of the sky as we speak.
Speaker 2: Well, there was one in my backyard, and I'm not kidding. So I overlook the Long Island Sound and this sing of zooming along, and I made a couple of calls, and I found out that Governor Hocal of New York, she's taxing these drones and they're going to be subject to congestion pricing in New York if they go.
Speaker 1: I have no sympathy for the fact that you're paying higher taxes than I am because you choose to stay in New York.
Speaker 2: I chose to leave were you fled. But anyway, really outrageous part of this story is that it's a continuation of the arrogance of many politicians. And you're talking about Governor Murphy in New Jersey, but New York too, where they don't the elect divisions don't believe they have a responsibility to explain anything. It's like blank, you so I don't know where the jones are? So what? No, it's not so what do your job Get to state police and find out what's going on here, or get the Department of Interior to tell you what's going on. Because you're absolutely right. If I'm sitting there at my house and this flashing light zooms across Long Island, sound, I'm going to what the deuce is that? And nobody you can't get any answers. That's the real story. Now. Do I think it's China doing something untoward? Probably not. It's probably some kind of commercial enterprise that somebody launched. But in this day and age, the public officials have to level with the folks. That's got to stop. Oh, I don't know what it is, No, find out what it is.
Speaker 1: I agree, there's no excuse for this, and uh, look it may be nothing, though it may it may not. I don't think the average drone enthusiast, and there are drone enthusiasts out there. I have friends of mine that are drone operators that work in Fox News. They're really talented people and it's incredible the work did they do. But those drones are tiny. They're not the size of a dining room table. Maybe it turns out to be nothing. That's not my problem. What I am concerned about is is it possible that maybe it's a foreign adversary that is flying these drones? And how has it taken so long to figure this out the fact that this has gone on Sunday there were forty nine sightings in a single day in a single town. How many more sightings do we need before defcom five? You know, urgency is declared.
Speaker 2: Somebody should wake up President Biden and say, look, what are your Department of Homeland Security to get on this and figure this out. You rear with the balloon thing, and that was hysterical about what eighteen months ago, and it was emanated from China.
Speaker 1: And they lied to us the whole time. They were hoping we wouldn't see it. And it was some guy in Montana that took a picture of it and then we realized it's a Chinese spy balloon and they were flying over our military installations. We can't have that. All right, let me move on. I got other stuff I have to ask you. So we have the CEO of United Healthcare, Brian Thompson. He's a father, He comes from, you know, lower middle class kind of a background like us, and he works his way up in the corporate world. I understand why some people have disagreements with health insurance companies, car insurance companies, home insurance companies. That's a whole separate issue to me. This man was assassinated in the streets of New York. And this is the sick part. You got all these people on the left that are praising this guy. There are t shirts and memorabilia praising this guy. Luigi MANGIONI, you had this idiot, Jimmy Kimmel, and he's an idiot, you know out there, you know, reads his producer's text messages, obsessing on this. I would visit him in prison. Okay, visit an assassin in prison. And it goes on, and honestly, people justifying, you know, conflating their their frustration with an insurance company and praising and talking about being joyful over the assassination of this guy beyond sick to me. Bill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's good for the traditional conservative movement because as looney as these people get, the more Americans say, we don't want this, and keep your eye on Elizabeth Warren, the Senator from Massachusetts, who is a far left loon. She's now the face of this kind of justification. She's putting forth that the companies, healthcare companies are so heinous they're driving people to violence, and she's using the death of this man.
Speaker 1: Well, let me give the exact statement. She said, violence is wrong, but you can only push people so far, so she's justifying it.
Speaker 2: Right, that's right. And because they want socialized medicine, it's not going to work. There are two issues here. Number One, ten years ago, these loons who are justifying this murder would not have been heard. But now because of social media, the press just runs wild. Because there's a three day cidele they can use it. And number two, the healthcare insurance companies are terrible in this country. They're awful, and workingmen and women are getting pounded every single day. And I hope President Trump and he gets in as his Department of Health and Human Services. That could be Bobby Kennedy, but he's going to have a rough go, all right, set up an agency to over the healthcare companies because you cannot continue to deny insurance claims at the rate they are denying them. So there is a legitimate I.
Speaker 1: Fully agree, Bill, But we got to go deeper into this. If you really want to raise this question, remember the promise you keep your doctor, you keep your plan. Average families saved twenty five hundred dollars per family per year. Remember that promise, Bill. Yeah, well, the results are in. Millions of Americans lost their plans, millions lost their doctors, and we're paying clothes to two hundred and fifty to three hundred percent more than we were paying for less coverage. Forty plus percent, almost forty five percent of the country has only one Obama Care exchange option because insurance companies decided it was not their best interest to be in the Obamacare exchange business, and that then forced them out of the health insurance industry. The lack of comp petition has led to inferior care and the problems that you're talking about. There's a lot that needs to be done, right.
Speaker 2: So the solution to the problem is to begin to define it. But you're right in the sense that they're always on intended consequences whenever you set up a welfare program, and that's what Obamacare is is a flatter me fair program, all right, And it's basically designed to give poor Americans free healthcare, which it does, but the rest of the tax pace, the rest of the taxpayers, the workers suffer because they have to subsidize the people getting the free healthcare. And as you rightly pointed out, most healthcare companies don't want to get involved with that at all, so they split and now they will.
Speaker 1: They were pushed out of the industry because they can't make money. Okay, that's the problem. And if you can't make money, you're not going to sustain your business.
Speaker 2: This is so complicated that the federal government has to step in and try to define a better way forward. But you can't have people they're ruining their whole financial portfolio when their kid gets sick because the company says, we're not going to pay it. You cannot have that, all right.
Speaker 1: Quick freak will come right back. Eight hundred and ninety four one Shawness a number of more with Bill O'Reilly all things simple Man, All things o'reillybilloreilly dot com.
Speaker 3: All right, We.
Speaker 1: Continue now with Bill O'Reilly simpleman himself, all things o'reillybilloreilly dot com. All right, let me get your reaction to Daniel Penny. To me, Daniel Penny was a hero. This guy threatened to kill people and hurt them on a subway train. That is a clear and present danger that has justified use of force based on the law. He never should have been tried. You had witness after witness testify that they felt their life was in jeopardy. He acted. What would you think of me, Bill O'Reilly? If they were elderly people, women and children on a subway car and somebody came in like this particular guy neely and threatened everybody on the train and I just sat on my ass and didn't do a thing, would you lose all respect for me? I think you would.
Speaker 2: You know, it depends on the situation, because you have to understand one thing. New York City is so dangerous now. Public safety has collapsed to such an extent that there are literally thousands of menally old people roaming the city every day armed with knives. So if you try to intervene a civilian, not somebody like you whos trained in self defense, but a civilian, just a regular person and they want to help. The first thing he goes through the mind is if you're in the subway. Does the guy have a knife? Is he going to stab me to death? So Penny put himself at risk. That's number one. He put his physical self at risk because this guy with forty two arrests, including eviction for beating up a sixty eight year old woman, this is the victim. Now, okay, a.
Speaker 1: Sixty seven year old woman and a sixty eight year old man. We got ten seconds. You got to wrap up.
Speaker 2: All right. He's a hero and Alvin Bragg should be fired. The District Attorney of.
Speaker 1: Manhattan well said, all right, all things simple, man, Bill O'Reilly go to Bill O'Reilly dot com. Thank you, sir, appreciate you being with us. It's hard to believe. I definitely don't have the Christmas spirit yet, Glinda, you and the Christmas spirit yet?
Speaker 4: I mean, the birth of our Lord and Savior is a punished on How could I not be in the spirit of our Lord and Savior?
Speaker 5: I mean this?
Speaker 1: Why do I feel sarcasm behind that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, in all honesty, I mean, yes, I love Christmas, but you know it's difficult when you work in news.
Speaker 1: There's no question it just I'm just not there yet. Twenty five till the top of the hour. You know the holidays can be especially difficult for children that have lost a mother or father and line of duty. When Sergeant Stevensplan suffered a heart attack while on fire duty, you were there to lift his family up. During the Tunnel to Towers Foundation Season of Hope, which is going on right now, and because of your generosity and your help, dozens and dozens of families are receiving the gift of a mortgage free home or specially adapted smart home this holiday season now through the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. Heroes their families, in other words, the people that sacrifice everything for our community, for our country. They're having the burden of a mortgage lifted off their shoulders and that's their place to call home. You make that happen. Your support changes lives. It brings the light of hope into homes that have been darkened by tragedy. Your gift during this season of Hope is probably most likely the most meaningful gift you will give this holiday season. Your generosity, your kindness is bringing help and hope to heroes and families that have suffered greatly and deserve our gratitude. Please join us go to their website. It's the letter T, the number two, the letter T dot org. The letter T the number two, the letter T dot org for the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. All right, let me let me get back to this issue here about this drone I know I'm obsessed about. I can't help it because I'm frustrated by it. I am frustrated that there is a lack of urgency. And I keep saying over and over again, it may be nothing. It may end up being nothing. I hope it's nothing, but the idea that you have. You know, forty nine sightings in a single day. This is not your average drone camera. I've mentioned before a very good friend of mine is a drone camera operator at the Fox News channel. He's really good at what he does. One day when I lived in New York, he came over my house and he'd gone to drone school. Believe it or not, there's such a place, and Fox got him the training and he's amazing at it. And anyway, I was up and I had a studio in my house in New York, and I was up in that studio and he literally flies the drone straight in front of my window. And it hovers there and he's videotaping the whole thing and he showed it to me later. It's pretty cool. This is not what we're talking about. We're not talking about those little drones. And there are people that are enthusiasts and I like it, and I think they should be allowed to use it. You know, I have to have some restrictions, have to protect people's privacy, et cetera my view, But that's separate and apart. But we have a situation where you've got these drones and they keep telling us how bad it is. For example, like I keep going back to this new Joysey Governor Phil Murphy who's he's a total idiot, and he's he's he's pointing out out the obvious that the drones are very sophisticated. We're told that the size of a full sized dining room set. I'm like, you know big that is? That's huge anyway, and then he says they're so sophisticated. The minute you put your eyes on that drone, they will go dark. Here's what he said.
Speaker 3: These are apparently very as I understand it, very sophisticated. The minute you get eyes on them, they go dark. And you know, we're obviously most concerned about sensitive targets and sensitive critical infrastructure. So we've got military assets, we've got utility assets, we've got the president and ELECX one of his homes here. This is something we're taken deadly seriously.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're taken deadly seriously. But don't worry. There's no problem, no reason for concern for public safety. You don't know anything about it. And anyway, Chris Smith, Republican, New Joysey, you know, says a police officer saw fifty drones in off the ocean.
Speaker 6: So last night I was on the beach in Island State Park in Ocean County with the with the sheriff. He's he has been working it every single night.
Speaker 1: He's got his own tether drones chronicling.
Speaker 6: One of his officers two nights ago saw fifty drones come in off the ocean right there, so we thought maybe, though replicated they didn't, but we thought it was a possibility. I then last night we had a number of other people there, including a commanding officer from the from the Coastguard, who said that one of their forty seven foot motor lifeboats was followed by between twelve and thirty of these drones as they went through the water, follow them right behind them.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me that?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 1: To me, it should be Defcom five. Our military needs to be all over it. And you know, now it's Wednesday. They spotted these things over the weekend and they haven't done anything. Then they know nothing about it. What are they doing? Forty days and our long national nightmare is over? Well, Joe's too busy, you know, firing missiles into Syria and empowering and arming Ukraine to fire ballistic missiles into Russia. Knowing that Donald Trump wants negotiated settlements and has a very different philosophy, this after he was calling for a restraint on everything. Then we have Congressman Jeff Van Drew and he says sources are telling him the new Jersey drone might be Iranian. That's a little scary.
Speaker 8: Listen, Iran launched a mothership probably about a month ago that contains these drones. That mothership is off I'm gonna tell you the deal. It's off the east coast of the United States of America. They've launched drones. Is everything that we can see or hear. And again, these are from high sources. I don't say this lightly.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 8: You know we know there was a probability it could been our own government. We know it's not our own government because they would have let us know.
Speaker 1: It could have been some really.
Speaker 8: Glorified hobbyist or hobbyists that we're doing something unbelievable. They don't have the technology, but let's pretend that's possible. The third possibility with somebody an adversarial country doing this. Know that Iran made a deal with China to purchase drones, motherships, and technology in order to go forward. The sources I have are good. They can't reveal who they are because they are speaking to me in confidentiality. These drones should be shot down, whether it was some crazy hobbyist that we can't imagine, or whether it is Iran, and I think it very possibly could be, they should be shot down. We are not getting the full deal and the military is on.
Speaker 1: Alert with this. Why aren't they shooting them down. I don't think this is a hobbyist. I don't see it. That person would have come forward by now or been identified by now, and the military has not given this the urgency it needs. It may turn out to be nothing I want to put emphasis on that it may, but we have to assume the worst here when we're talking about national security. Now, Laurie Buckout, she is a retired Army colonel, decorated combat commander, an expert in cyber electronic warfare, and anyway, she joins US now. And I'm really really concerned about this. Am I wrong? Am I concern? Am? Are you as shocked as I am that there's no sense of urgency coming from the President, the Vice President, the Department of Homeland Security, our military because I am Hey.
Speaker 5: Sean Dolla, first, thank you for having me on, but I could not agree with you more. It is absolutely appalling. But you know, that sense of shock and discussed has sort of been following us since the Chinese weather blued incident, right, the fact that that was allowed to drift, it was ConTroll he wasn't just drifting, of course, it was controlled, and that was allowed to do and collect everything he wanted to. And I think it's even worse now because we have no leadership in America. Trump is a de facto president, but he doesn't have any authorities, so nobody's in charge. And I think you have a lot of folks acting with impunity, and I think they're probing our defenses.
Speaker 1: So my sources tell me, and you correct me if I'm wrong that sophisticated drone technologies that they have the ability not only for surveillance, but they would have the ability if it's the right, if it's a military drone to hit a target miles and miles and miles away when fired. Is that true?
Speaker 5: You're absolutely correct. So drones can be used for surveillance, they can drop payloads, they can jam radio communications signals if they're swarming. They can disrupt our rados, radars, and they can camouflage other activities such as larger ISR you know, intelligence platforms. They can camouflage other fires capabilities. There's a whole lot of drone can do.
Speaker 1: All right, clickbreak, we'll come back more with Lori. Buckhout is with us and will continue this drone mystery continues. It's pretty unbelievable. There's no sense of urgency from the government, but they're telling you everything's fine, don't worry about anything. They don't know anything. Click break right back and your calls coming up. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn. As we continue all right. We continue now with Luri buck Out as with US retired Army colonel, decorated combat commander, an expert in cyber electronic warfare, talking about these mysterious drones that have been there for days, the size of dining room sets and sounding like motorcycles, and nobody knows where they came from and what they're What do you think you know based on your background? I mean you have a very impressive background. You know, we've talked about, you know, electromagnetic pulse attacks in this country. We now that this is what we know. We have known terrorists in the country because of Harris Biden open borders. This is what we know. We have cartel members here, we have gang members here, we have murderers here, rapists here. We have other violent criminals in our country that they have allowed in unvetted and they're all over the country. So we have known enemies inside of our country. And then these drones show up. They're the size of a kitchen table. Can you describe what that size drone would be capable of? Is it what you just said? They can drop a payload, they can do surveillance, jam radio communications signals. I assume they might even be able to disrupt, for example, flights all across the country, maybe the electrical grid or am I am I going off into crazy lot.
Speaker 5: No, you're you're actually making very common sense suggestions on what a drone that size can do. But a drone that size can do also can release other drones, So we can serve as a drone hotel if you will, to move these things in and out. There are so many capabilities, and you know, there was a Chinese nationals just picked up in California who was using drones to surveil some military targets out there. But I mean, let's just consider all the targets that you were just talking about. Of course there's military installations, but there's also electrical grids, there's are water systems, good grief, there are schools, municipalities. There's so many ways to disrupt us to bring out terrorist attacks, and you know, there's there's some interesting stuff that like for instance, the nfl is they put out you know, counter drone capabilities on their stadiums because they don't want drones going in there. Imagine a drone going in that you could use to spray crop fields for instance, that farmers could use and you spray even water over a crowd of people and cause a stampede. You know, think about that. There are so many ways to disrupt and destroy so much of what we have going on in America, from infrastructure just to sporting events. I mean, it's insane, and these things are allowed to just continue to fly around.
Speaker 1: Laura william to stay right there. Denise is in New Jersey and apparently has been seeing these drones firsthand. Denise, say hi to LORI buck out and tell us what you've been seeing.
Speaker 7: Hi, Sean, I love your show.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 7: So we've been hearing about these drones since mid November, I think November eighteenth, and in my area we didn't see them. They were more like in Bedminster, in your Trump's golf course, over reservoirs, over Picatinny Arsenal. So I said, I'm like you obsessed. I said, I have to go take a ride and see what this is. So I went towards Trump's golf course and lo and behold, there was the drones there. The next day that was Saturday. The next day is Sunday, which is the sun that you're talking about. Where there was forty nine phone reports they were over Bergen County where I live. So as soon as it gets like a little dark, you hear all this buzzing and then all of a sudden you see in the skies. I saw eight, maybe ten by me. But in the meantime on the neighborhood reports, everybody starts putting pictures and videos of this, And in Carlstadt there was one extremely low, extremely low.
Speaker 1: So well, I've heard the same thing in the same exact description, and it sounds like a motorcyclist. That's how somebody that's all one described it to me. Denise. I appreciate you calling in with that report. Thank you, Laurie. What's your take on that? What are we dealing with based on that analysis?
Speaker 5: You know, if you're dealing with drone engines that sound like motorcycles, you're dealing with big drones that are capable of a whole lot of stuff. And the fact that you've got, like I said earlier, got Kareem Pierre saying they're not foreign drones. How do we know that? For starters? I don't believe it. Number two and number three, why haven't we taken one down to see what's going on with it? And you know, you have to have special permissions to shoot at these things. There's FAA, the local, there's local law enforcement, there's district attorneys, et cetera.
Speaker 1: I can't there's no urgency from Biden, Harris mayorcis nobody, no urgency I am. I'm like the most urgent person I know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, Sean, I agree with you one hundred percent. And now a lot of these drones you talked about, the Chinese drones potentially sourced to Iran to do this sort of thing. You know, Iran is in a very precarious position right now with a sod being taken out right, So let me.
Speaker 1: Tell you something. That this turns out to be the Iranians of the Chinese in forty days, there will be hell to pay.