Speaker 1: Good Monday morning, everybody.
Speaker 2: Welcome to a new week and a new episode of the Daily Juice podcast with me Matt Perelz. You guys can follow me across all of my socials at Sports Talk Matt and we go back to back winning days on Saturday and Sunday.
Speaker 1: We end the week.
Speaker 2: It was a losing week, but we do end the week on a good note with back to back winning days. If you were on the Discord channel, which you should be on, that's where I told you about Game one versus Game two. I wanted to fade Cam and I wanted to back Yamamoto. That was Game one that got flipped on me. So that was a mistake on the video. But on the Discord channel, I said, hey, look at we're betting game one, not Game two. Game one gets to be a win for the Dodgers. Game two they lost two to one. So hopefully you got there. That's why bettingpros dot Com slash chat is a great place to be with. There are about seventy nine thousand of you that are on our Discord channel, so I know most of you did see that, but just that's why this exists. Because if things break or things happen before or after the podcast comes out. I can alert you guys saying, hey, look at this is the bet blah blah blah, so Dodger's money line.
Speaker 1: The Spain win does not come in.
Speaker 2: Argentina loses, Spain wins one nothing, but the under comes in easily one nothing win for Spain. So a two and one day for us on Saturday, a two and one day for us on Sunday. As we head into a Monday, it has been a bad month and that has unfortunately put us into a little bit of a hole here. More than a little bit of a hole. We're back over twenty units down for the year. So we got to get roll in here a little bit. We got to start to pick up the pace and get ourselves roll in here. I'm hopefully we can get you know, have a winning August and then head into football season and really start to knuckle down and start to make some moves. I haven't really come up with my betting star yet for the fall. I have thought about being a bit more aggressive this fall. You know, we've never as this podcast has progressed. If you guys are remembering, this is now now, this sixty year of the podcast in the year seven where I used to flat wager, like, I used to bet just one unit all the time, and that prevented us from having really big losing streaks. But what it also prevented was any winning streaks to get out of that hole. So, because if you're flat wager, if you're unfamiliar flat wager, it's one unit every time. So if you're laying one fifty and you lay one unit, you win a half a unit. Okay, So instead of laying one point five to win one, you lay one to win point five. Well that's great when you lose because you're only losing one unit. So I was being very risk cautious, and by doing that, I never got myself really into a huge winning year. So like in twenty three, we won, In twenty four, we lost, in twenty five, we won, in twenty six, we're currently down. That's been the ebb and flow of this podcast, right, and it's just been the ups and the downs. As I've always said, I don't have winning days every day, and I'm winning weeks every day. I don't have winning months every month, and I don't have every winning year either. Okay, this is just an up and down. You got to see what I'm wagering. I tell you what I think, and you guys can use it to your own advantage, fade, follow, do whatever you want with it. That's the purpose of the podcast. So I don't know. I haven't come up with the Fall yet. I'm still kind of figuring out what do I want to be aggressive in fall do. We haven't done two unit bets in a long time. I mean, we haven't done that consistently. And I've thought about having one bet a day where we bet two units on and like, let's see what the record is the hard rock of the hard rock bet of the day is kind of like that. But I've always said I like the bets the same. Every bet I like the same. Somebody says you need to be a mass what your favorite play.
Speaker 1: Of the day. I don't know. I like them all the same. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe there will be a couple of days where I will have a special play. Well, I will like it more than others and I will feel more confident and I maybe I don't do it every day, but maybe I bring out and I'll call it something I've thought about using, like a two unit play. The day, like something where we come up with it and be like, Okay, not every day, but on certain days, I like this number, I like this bet, I like this this opportunity, and we fire on it that may be coming. So just a little tease as to what might be happening, what might be coming down the pike in the future for us when it comes to fall. And that's how I'm going to try to attack the deficit and say, Okay, hopefully we can get hot, we can have a couple of big weeks. I mean, I know twenty unit sounds like a lot, but it really isn't when it comes to the futures and it comes to how we bet, and like, we've made.
Speaker 1: That up before pretty easily.
Speaker 2: So I don't think in the history of this podcast, I don't remember since we've been tracking it.
Speaker 1: I know we have not had back to back winning years. I know that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if in twenty two twenty one, if we won in twenty two, I don't remember. I don't think we went back that far. And then I don't think we tracked in twenty one. Really, I think we tracked it, but we didn't track it on a spreadsheet like we do now. So I don't know about the record for twenty one, for twenty or for twenty one.
Speaker 1: Twenty was only half a year.
Speaker 2: It was July twenty twenty when we started, so I don't know about twenty twenty one, twenty two.
Speaker 1: I I don't really remember. It was a while ago.
Speaker 2: But I do know we have records from twenty three, twenty four to twenty five and twenty six. So that's where we've gone. We've pingpong back and forth, winning the losing. That's just the way the nature of this thing has gone and how this podcast has gone. Got three baseball bets for us coming up here for today, but before we do that, reminder of the betting systems where this is a data backed betting trend opportunity you have with the Betting Pros app and on bettingpros dot com. It has a transparent win percentage and an ROI you can tail upcoming bets easily. There are twenty seven thousand systems and growing there are even more, so you guys can jump in on betting systems with us. We've got just one of the many tools we have available here with Betting Pros Premium for you on the app and on Betting pros dot Com. Let's start with the Phillies and Christopher Sanchez. And yes, I know Christopher Sanchez pitching against the Dodgers today, but Christopher Centres at home has a seven to one record, a point eight six ERA, a one point eighty eight batting average against only seven earned runs in seventy three to the third innings worth of work.
Speaker 1: He has been awesome.
Speaker 2: He did take the loss in the All Star Game, where he got hit up pretty good in the first inning gave up three runs. But before that he pitched against the Tigers on the road. He went seven gave up two earned runs in a four to two win. The loss to the Royals on the road was brutal, but at home, Sanchez has been tremendous. Beat the Pirates ate nothing. He went seven innings, no earned runs. Beat the Mets fifteen to three. He went six innings, one earned run. I totally understand this is the Dodgers, but given the fact that Otawni is not Hunterson healthy and they just took two of three against the Yankees, they lost yesterday. The throwing and Shehan a guy who has lost the majority of the games. He has started recently. In fact, in the month of June, the Dodgers went one in four in games started by Emmett she Hen, and in July they are zero to two in games started against Actually they've started by Emmett she Hen. He's given up only three earned runs in nine and two thirds innings worth of work. But he's getting put up.
Speaker 1: Against the best pitchers for the other team.
Speaker 2: Five to three loss to the Diamondbacks, five to two loss to the Padres. We're going to back Christopher Sanchez here today and we're gonna take Christopher Sanchez on the money line at mass one thirty six phillies to beat the Dodgers at one thirty six for one point three six units. We go to the Pirates and the Yankees coming up here for today, and it's our guy, Braxton Ashcroft Craft when he pitches one the Padres. Is that the Pirates brother are five to oho in his last five games. They win when he pitches, but they've won seven to six, seven to one, eleven, seven eleven to one in twelve four outstanding run support coming for Brexton actually Ashcraft for the Pirates. He's just been given a ton of opportunities The Pirates just took two of three from the Guardians, the Yankees losing two of three to the Dodgers. Ryan Weathers goes today for the Yankees. He has been okay at home, not outstanding. He gave up four earned runs in four innings against the Twins in his last start on Sunday, the fifth of July, a six to one loss to the Twins.
Speaker 1: He gave up two.
Speaker 2: Earned runs in one and a third innings worth of work up against the Detroit Tigers in a seven to three loss. Here, I think we get offense on both sides. Ryan Weathers has a four point one ERA and a two to five record at home this year and a two sixty two opposing batting average. He's given up ten home runs at home twenty seven earned in fifty nine and third innings worth of work.
Speaker 1: Let's keep the bats hot.
Speaker 2: I don't mind a Pirate's money line play for today, but let's go with the over for the Pirates and the Yankees over seven and a half at one point two units. That seven and a half has to do with the Yankees offense, not the Pirates offense, which is unbelievable. But let's go over seven and a half for the Pirates and the Yankees. The Daily Juice podcast is being brought to you by our friends at hard Rock bet. So some people call this time a slow period. Some people wait until football season to get involved, but hard Rock bet they call it baseball season. There is a full slate almost every single day for you to bet on with your favorite teams, favorite players, building out same game parlays, or other things, even live wagering from the first pitch to the final out. However way you like to ball, hard Rock Bets got you covered here during July and the month of August. If you think baseball's too slow, think again. We've talked about this on the podcast. The average first inning last just seventeen minutes, making it a fast bet with a yr fee or a nerfee that's yes for a run of the first inning or no for a run of the first inning. You could even parlay first inning bets for an even bigger potential payout with hard Rock bet. So. If you're ready to step into the dotter's bucks, sign up with hard Rock Bet today and place a five dollars bet. If it wins, you'll get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets on top of your winnings. That's one point fifty into your account. So download hard Rock bet in Swing for the Fences two day, one more bet for us here in Major League Baseball, and we go to the Brewers in Jacob Miserowski on the mound for the first time to start the second half of this season. He did not pitch in the All Star Game. Jacob Miserowski at home this year has a five to one record, has a one point five to nine ERA, has a one fifty three opposing betting average. He's given up eleven earned runs in sixty two and a third innings worth of work. And what's wild is that he's given up seven home runs. Seven of the eleven earned runs have been hit on home runs. Okay, this guy does not get hit hard at home. If he does, it leaves the ballpark, but it does not really injure him long term.
Speaker 1: His last home start was bad.
Speaker 2: He went five, gave up five in a seven to two loss to the Reds, but before that against the Cubs a six to two win, went six, gave up one earned run. Against the Phillies, he won a complete game shutout for a six to nothing win against the Saint Louis Cardinals seven innings, one earned run.
Speaker 1: You get the GISTs here at home, he.
Speaker 2: Wins on the run lined, he wins and wins by more than one run. Let's get a bounce back after the loss to the Reds seven to two in his last home start. Let's take Jacob Mizarowski and this Brewers team. They're facing the Mets, who are twenty one and thirty on the road, and Freddy Peralta is going on the other side. The Mets have lost four of the last five games, in five of the last seven games started by Freddy Peralta on the road, he is a five point five to eight ERA, a two to four mark and opposing betting average of two eighty three twenty five earned run in forteen a third innings worth of work here for him for nothing, nine to three. Last two games that the Mets have lost with pra Alta on the mound, they have lost by more than one run. In fact, it's been three at the last four losses have been by more than one run. Coming up here for today, we're going with the run line for the Brewers. It's even money coming up here coming for that. By the way, my other show, Pushing the Odds, is off today. I have something to do with my family that i have to be attending with, so I'm not going to be able to be on the air today for Pushing the Odds.
Speaker 1: So no PTO today at eleven o'clock Eastern.
Speaker 2: Back tomorrow Tuesday for eleven o'clock Eastern and Kishi go over there looking for me, like where's matt He did the Daily Juice, but.
Speaker 1: No Pushing the Odds today.
Speaker 2: Pushing the Odds will come back tomorrow for me and the show, So eleven am tomorrow Tuesday will be joined, by the way, by Matthew Boyer.
Speaker 1: He is Otani's bookie. He will be on.
Speaker 2: He's the author of the new book about his whole life about everything going on. I'm gonna I think it's controlling Chaos is the name of the book I think he has written.
Speaker 1: We'll do it all on the show.
Speaker 2: But he'll join us tomorrow on the show talking about a Taani book making for celebrities and everything else. So Matthew Boyer tomorrow convicted bookie guy went to jail. He will join us coming up tomorrow on the program. At eleven am, or he'll be on eleven thirty but eleven o'clock tomorrow.
Speaker 1: For PTO Today.
Speaker 2: We're going with the Brewers on the run line even money, the Pirates of the Yankees over seven and a half in the Phillies on the money line at minus one thirty six for one point three six units.
Speaker 1: Mina is Matt Paroli.
Speaker 2: You guys involve me across all my socials at Sports Talk Matt every morning wherever you guys get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: It is the Daily Juice