Speaker 1: Right now, the nephew is here with today's prank phone call. What you got for us today, nephew? A wedding and a funeral too much? A wedding and a trying trying me today with again they trying? Who try one more turn?
Speaker 2: Hey? A wedding.
Speaker 3: But I like the way he he had to call he got because he didn't have win all in the back of his throat.
Speaker 2: I'll play it, man, let's go care I'm not gonna.
Speaker 1: Say it again.
Speaker 4: Hello is Ryan?
Speaker 2: All right? I'm trying to Ryan, Ryan. How you doing?
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm good. I'm thinking this is Josh.
Speaker 2: Josh over at the I want to be officials at the church where you guys are getting married tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, how you doing?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: I want to thank y'all for that too. Man, Well, we'll appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Good here. Well, we definitely hope to make you a member here sooner or later, since you guys are getting married.
Speaker 4: You know, hey, man, you know I'm trying to get this work schedule changed up. You know what I'm saying. They got me working on Sundays now, man, So as soon as I tweak at the mood at around a little bit I'll be there.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, we have a bit of a situation that's come up. We had some problems and miscommunication and it's definitely been on the outside. They had your name Ryan down here with your phone number as well as you as soon to be wife Sonya. They had her name here, but we didn't want to call her with if we wanted to just reach out and talk to you and see if it just make you aware of what was going on. Okay, what's going on? Man, there's been a mix up on on scheduling. I don't know if you know since the old of make she passed away a week ago and you're not you're not a member of the church, so you wouldn't know her. But she's one of the one of the oldest members here at the church. The olda may passed away. And what's going on? Is you all's wedding is tomorrow at twelve o'clock, right, but the actual funeral is at three o'clock here at the church.
Speaker 4: Okay, uh began, Brother Josh, Josh, Okay, look here, brother Josh. Hey man, we we we already got this thing in motion.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: We didn't stand down. They have me had two hundred invitations. Man, I mean, blessed.
Speaker 2: Us so old man, and and I understand that, but but but I mean, you know, she's there's no way we could have moved it around. Now. The biggest problem the funeral home is bringing the casket first thing in the morning. So what I want what I wanted to make you aware of, and I don't want you to tell you why, just but the actual casket will be in the Saints Aire, but we will have it.
Speaker 4: Come hold on, man, are you serious? I look at him. Hey, y'all'll need to move this round. I don't know what y'all gonna do. Y'all have a fellowship Paul in the back or something like that.
Speaker 2: Ryan. The only place we can actually put the casket in it if we didn't put it there, is in the actual room that you'll you'll as soon to be wife would be changing in. That's the only place you maybe.
Speaker 4: Mile my wife answer could have changed no room when it was dead body. Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: And you know what I understood that. That's the first thing I thought of it. I thought, I said, just put the cask and the way it goes for the funeral, and we're gonna cover it up and see basically you actually did.
Speaker 4: In Wow, I can't even believe you call me what this man look at and excuse my french man. Yeah, I know I need to get back into church, I really do. But right now, Doug, this ain't going down like this man. Now, we didn't already paid the money. First of all. First of all, you know, I don't even feel like she may to pay, you know, to to hold no wedding over and hunt her to where she pay times at. That's that's the first thing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I ain't like that from the jumping, But I went ahead and when win it because she want her pastor to marry us. And now you got the nerve to tell me that's how we arrange something. That funeral goal happened the same day as my wedding and my wife got to get dressed in the room with a dead body.
Speaker 2: Well, we're not gonna put her in that, bro Like I said, I'm putting that body first thing in the morning. I'm gonna put that in the right there in front of the fullpit, and we're gonna cover it. Now, what you're getting out of is you're getting more flowers because there's gonna be flowers from the funeral. So I'm thinking that's probably gonna be a little bit of a perk. But I just wanted you to be aware it's probably gonna be more people than you think because some of the people that's gonna be at their wedding it's really for the funeral.
Speaker 4: A hold on, man, are you serious right now? I mean, look a head, doctor. I then paid for the wedding that happen at this church, man, okay, And no disrespect to the lady that is past, called blessed her family. I ain't planning to not putting no dead body having no funerals at my wedding. Man, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna come down their church too, sir. She's a member of the church too.
Speaker 4: I don't give it not being no member of the church. Man. I done paid for this wedd and it's gonna happen tomorrow. Man, you go fixing and putting no dead body at my wedding?
Speaker 2: What this is? Ryan's right? I mean, no disrespect, but the woman has passed. She is not gonna get up.
Speaker 4: I mean, what is the town the troublem me is? YO calls me with this man today before my wedding, and we didn't schedule there six months ago. I gotta fill twenty five thirty thousand dollars on this wid okay, and I just gonna tell me that we got to show I will win with a funeral. But the hell is one with you, man.
Speaker 2: But then something, do you want to have your wedding at this church?
Speaker 4: I paid for what you mean wrong, I'm having a widd okay, I tell you what. Lift the body bup in the mart and I rode in the right up of the street planning. Y'all just stay out there in the front and and and throw flowers while throwing rice. But we're gonna have a wedding. It's out the same here tomorrow. I promise you that, sir.
Speaker 2: I can't. I cannot assure you that it won't be I have no other place to put the body.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well I'll bet y'all find somewhere to put it. If I get that a mark, it's a body in there. There's gonna be a couple of bodies in there. I am you got two choices to move their funeral or to rembursity back to thirty thousand dollars out of hour to spend those only two choices. I want to hear about it. Meet me at the front door to night with a thirty thousand dollars that she'll check. We said to have this wedding up in there tomorrow morning. You hurt me. I ain't playing. I ain't playing at all, no joke. What's wrong with chiall? Man?
Speaker 2: You can do something else, man, I understand that.
Speaker 4: I don't want to know from you.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: All I'm saying is it's going to be a wedding at this church tomorrow without saying dead about it. That's all I'm saying. To push it to the band.
Speaker 2: Man, there's there's one more bit of an issue that I need to tell you.
Speaker 4: Also, What can be worse than a dead body? What issue can be worse than dead body at my wedding? Man?
Speaker 2: The issue is here that is worse than the dead body is. This is nephew Tim and from the Steve Harby morning. Shure your best man, Jeff got me the prank phone. Call you.
Speaker 4: What you know what it?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: The best man about to get the best bop what he can possibly get, man and playing then God leaves that day. Just uh get the best beat down.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you, hey, one more question. What's the baddest radio show in the land, right Steve.
Speaker 4: Good Morning show? Baby is in the funeral?
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 2: Wait, wasn't my fan fault? Where about it? Hold up?
Speaker 4: Hold up, y'all, I don't I don't understand. I thought the thing was praising the rage.
Speaker 3: That's that's coming up up the strawberry left. You're supposed to be questionhiping my prank right now? Okay, that's all right?
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, I.
Speaker 3: Need some claps, I need some hugs. Come on, that's a home wrong. We're gonna have this wedd it does you can have this wedding right here? With his body here? I took a cleanse. I just it's over sharing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, good, no tell us about it?
Speaker 2: Oh all right, there you have it.
Speaker 3: Get ready to My next stop is a December twenty eight that is called it's called the New Year's Comedy Jam. It is actually on December to twenty eight at the Dog Constitution Hall in Washington, d C. That's Tony Robbins, Lands Woods, Red Grant lou Neail Bruce Bruce, hosted by Yours Truly neph You Timmy all right. Tickets on sale right now. You can make that a great stocking stuffer and put it in somebody's stocking and give them some laughs for the Christmas holidays. Laying in the cut after that is Milwaukee, Milwaukee, the Nephew was coming. That would be MLK Weekend at the Improv in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Tickets on sale right now. The Nephew coming through. I ain't never been up in there, so come watch, come see what all the US is all about.
Speaker 2: All right, if you, well, thank you,