Speaker 1: Good morning us say yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo Charlamagne got peace to the plane.
Speaker 1: It is Friday, Yes, it's Friday.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 2: What's happening? How y'all fell out?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: We got our special guest hosts back from the We Talked Back podcast, A J and Tan Bam boom mon.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to magine, Yeah.
Speaker 2: What's happening.
Speaker 3: How y'all feeling this morning?
Speaker 6: Good? I had some coffee this morning.
Speaker 2: What'd y'all do yesterday? Did y'all float around the city though a little bit? Not really?
Speaker 6: We walked around Brooklyn.
Speaker 5: We stopped at Brothers bestro Is a new Black the first black on Delhi in Brooklyn?
Speaker 7: Really, Roskis Broskis.
Speaker 2: Road, the first.
Speaker 6: Black That's what they said, the first black on Delhi in Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: Okay, I never heard.
Speaker 3: Okay, And that's all y'all did. Went to Daily.
Speaker 8: Restaurant some potted meat that was supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Harry meat like the can oh what it was?
Speaker 6: Oxtails?
Speaker 2: I think you can?
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I never heard of that at that point. I don't think it was can my life will never get to the point I got to.
Speaker 8: Eat cantail booty meat from the cow. Booty means right there by the tail.
Speaker 2: By the speaking of speaking of booty meat today is freaking freaking shake that booty meat.
Speaker 3: Now, we got a lot to talk about this morning, but we have a freaking freaky freaky Fridayay, since you started, we might as well just just telling people what it is.
Speaker 2: It was about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tam Bam. Tam Bam said she knows somebody who in the hospital because they was eating booky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did they get all?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 5: So I took down the name of what they got hold on. It's called a mea biases geara dope.
Speaker 1: I know you ain't pronounced that right now, definitely correct the doctorbody name, I know Mayas.
Speaker 6: And basically.
Speaker 5: They had that experience with someone and then they started having like stomach pain and they were vomiting. They couldn't keep any food down, and then they started experiencing stool, I mean blood in their stool.
Speaker 3: All that from eating Bookie.
Speaker 5: So then they went to they finally went to the hospital and they found fecal matter on their tongue, on their throat and then their guts.
Speaker 1: We need doctors to call up this morning for freaky Friday. We need to have medical professionals about this.
Speaker 3: So did they eat a dirty bookie?
Speaker 5: It seems like I don't know if it was a dirty bookie or just I mean just eating bookie pole.
Speaker 2: In the morning.
Speaker 1: Guys, people haven't even had breakfast. Shed all right, the kids are still listening. Could you stop for a second. All right, we need some medical professionals to call in, all right, to have this conversation.
Speaker 3: What's the medical professor, what's the medical proper way to say eating bunkie?
Speaker 2: Well, that's what a doctor can tell us, because sounds crazy. I don't know, you know, ain't just like you just got to be medical about it. Medical and clinical?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but all right, so what's the clinic? Boys, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not a doctor, that boy I said. We got to have a medical professionals call in. All right.
Speaker 3: Well, it's give me a fun morning when we come back. Of course, we got front page news, and we got a I don't want to say, we don't call it a world for man.
Speaker 1: We got a new new song that's released today from your playlist to our radio.
Speaker 3: That's right, Jodecat. It's called Paint the Town red. We don't have that at six am and the next hour we got a new usher joint night. So let's get into it. The Breakfast Club, good morning.
Speaker 1: That young lady is beyond talented, fabulous, was saying all female rappers got his booty whole boss, those is the one who does it. Those get busy, those are phenomenal, He gets busy. All right, Well, let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 11: Good morning, TIS, good morning, dj n B, Good morning, AJ and tam bam my podcasts, Good morning, beautiful, and good morning Uncle Snacks.
Speaker 9: Known in the streets is Uncle Snacks.
Speaker 12: Charlemagne Dow already big test, thank you test.
Speaker 2: You already know beside, Uncle Snacky is in these streets. Snacky Dale Snacky hate when you can hate all you up, but Uncle Snacky is here to stay.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, what whatever? But all right, let's let's go with Donald Trump. I guess we're gonna talking about Donald Trump for a long time. Huh, yes we are.
Speaker 11: Everybody keep saying, why you get covering Trump? Well, he keeps getting indictments, so soon as he stopped getting indictmings, so we can stop covering, and so let's go straight to the rapport by NBC.
Speaker 9: We'll talk about it. On the other side.
Speaker 13: A former American president standing before a federal judge to answer whether he sought to thwart the will of voters and block a bedrock of American democracy, the peaceful transfer of power. In a twenty seven minute long arraignment, former President Trump pleaded not guilty to four charges of conspiracy and obstruction, his third criminal arraignment in four months and arguably the most serious.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So imagine, just imagine having seventy eight charges with no mug shot out on Bill crazy in that home. That's that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Handcuff seventy eight charges, never got a mug shot, never had a never got put in a handcuff.
Speaker 2: But y'all want to tell me white privilege an real please?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Now, the next hearing date is set for August twenty eighth. That would be the day that the judge decides what the trial date would be. And so there's a lot of speculation about, you know, where they get this trial done before the election, because, as you know, if he were to win president, he could certainly pardon himself. So they're doing all they can to try to get this case on the road, the mar Lago case that is set to be for his arraignment on August tenth, and then as we know, the Georgia case, which is the last case that's under investigation, that they're expecting an indictment and that should happen in August as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I say, I've said it once and I said a million times.
Speaker 1: Should not be allowed to run for president because if you're in any other industry and you got seventy eight criminal charges.
Speaker 2: They're gonna suspend you. Of course, they're gonna fire you. People are gonna.
Speaker 1: Distance themselves from you, like there's no qualifications to be president of the United States of America.
Speaker 2: Stage five plus. I believe, like Jesus Christ.
Speaker 5: It makes me think about that Dave Chappelle's skip where he was like foril you know where he was in the court.
Speaker 1: You know, and listen, you're innocent and too a proven guilty. But until you get proved guilty, you can't participate. That's what they do to everybody else, everybody else in every other industry.
Speaker 8: But I mean, it seems like he would have the speediest trial of all. They do it right before the election, which is kind of where to me. Yes, they are pushing to have him in court before the elections.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, a lot of these cases, A lot of these cases.
Speaker 11: There's a setting for March which the primary will be going on, the Republican primary, and trying to get a lot of these arrangments. They say they're going to keep this case, try to keep it as simple as possible. Not the easiest way to get it faster is not bringing in other you know, witnesses and uh other folks to charge because obviously any defense is going to ask for uh, you know, to delay the charge and delay the case or asked for.
Speaker 9: You know, put it on hold. So we'll we'll see.
Speaker 3: All right, Well that is front page news. Now get it off your chest. Eight un drink five five one oh five on if you need to vent, phone line to wide open again eight onun drink five eight five one five on. It's a Friday, so let's have a little fun. I call us up now.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast clubg of morning, the Breakfast Club, Ray right, Ray yo, Charla mack Yafy what up are we lost? This is your time to get it off your chest. I got to indoor pool out.
Speaker 3: We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 14: Can get on the phone right now here, tell you what it is.
Speaker 2: We lie Hello, who's this? Yo?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 4: Brother?
Speaker 3: Get off your chest?
Speaker 4: I got a question from you.
Speaker 12: Yes, sir, what if that was your old lady going in the house but with a little dude.
Speaker 2: That was tam bam.
Speaker 12: That was that's up here down we talking about.
Speaker 2: That was tam bam, tam bam.
Speaker 12: Up here right now we got we got the young lady that walked in with me.
Speaker 4: She up here right now.
Speaker 2: That's not her. That's that was definitely her.
Speaker 12: That was not me, sir, next collar, that was the old lady.
Speaker 2: Why would that be our old lady?
Speaker 14: Because I don't know old.
Speaker 12: Lady not related to me.
Speaker 2: That was me. It's cousins. Can't make stuff up that happened to you me? No, no, no, he's going hello, who's this? If you hang up on people within seven seconds after you talk.
Speaker 12: Good morning, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 10: This is Nicole Wallace. Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Mama?
Speaker 10: Hii okay, So today I wanted to shout out my sister. Her name is Katie Odie, and she published her first book last year around her birthday, and it's called Every Other Christmas. I'm so so proud of my sister.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 10: And she also has a publishing company called Gami Media Book And I was hoping you guys could look her up and you know, shout out and give her some networking because she is a black author and she is out here trying to do it. Her name is Katie Odie.
Speaker 4: Katie.
Speaker 2: Oh t E yes O t e I'm looking for t e y O O t e y Katie Odie. Okay, yes, sir, all right, it's Luther Katie Oldie. I see. She was at the Riverbend Writer showcase back in February. Oh my god, Okay, I just looked at you guys.
Speaker 10: I apologized. I did not say good morning. I'm so excited.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry.
Speaker 10: Good morning, the main, good morning, dj ND, good morning.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at it right now.
Speaker 1: Katie Odie of Old Fallon talks about her book Every Other Christmas.
Speaker 3: We'll check it out, mama, thank you.
Speaker 2: She was She's spoke at a river Ben event back in February.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, get it off your chest eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit it up now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Is it your time to get it off your chest? Way, whether you're mad or black, time to get up and get something call up now. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club, Seawan Stone.
Speaker 4: Morning.
Speaker 3: I said, what's up, brother? Get off your chest?
Speaker 4: Good brother?
Speaker 2: Peace king. Okay, ladies, what's the ladies?
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 2: Morning? I know you Thot is talking about.
Speaker 3: Yes, we are all going to get freaking freaky Friday by eating.
Speaker 2: Well my my perspective on it. You know it's wrong.
Speaker 14: And you know, charlottegne I always been claiming that he's a doctor, and now he said I'm not a doctor right when uh damn get the information about.
Speaker 2: In the throw.
Speaker 1: I'm a different kind of doctor, sir. I have an honorary doctor from Southlina State University. I'm not a medical profession.
Speaker 2: Okay, hear that, but.
Speaker 15: Just wrong.
Speaker 14: But I don't want you want to do it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I'm not here to people. You wouldn't do it, but your lesson might do it to you. There you go, No, I would have. That's what you just said. You said, you just said like you not. You said you're not waiting, but your lessingbody do it to you. I never said that. You just said that, just said you're not getting people doing it back.
Speaker 3: To just say you like it.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 3: That's all you gotta say.
Speaker 9: Hello, who's this here?
Speaker 11: N B.
Speaker 2: Charlotmade the God good morning O.
Speaker 12: G Robb's ball time Friday.
Speaker 14: You already know what it is. That's how we're gonna do it, Babe's Friday. We're gonna get right into it. You know what I'm saying. Second, like this, I said, Joe redesigned these right lines. I changed the body count chilling in that on Tom the player that's going to break the cow while the seiling cats be whispered wing. But then again, that's what chicks to about men. So let me feel you win. Call that backstabbing and pillow talk, or get your hit the spoiled battle that fifth leaving your body, stick your house playing games with the warm one. A Donna son cain't upon an ever came in the need of tonk so splinting with a style like this, I being the only one hit your top, spin you around. That's a hold in Morney. It's just too many tough guys. She's no Indians want to be your baller without putting the penny again. No spices in the hood. Just half way crooking me and was call cree jungle. The walls are less fortune that you hit me. Just needs some boil for legacy. You ain't got a dollinate monkey bars your hand to me, shout south to the huckless game and back to Charcy. That stop when they say doings. Let the be the straight from the crater right out to the summer.
Speaker 12: Whom man you want something I don't want.
Speaker 4: I got, I got some bars.
Speaker 11: O G let's go.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 14: You go.
Speaker 3: Charlotte acting scared with Willie D. Kane, No flirting, no wicked, he was really acting lame a j and tam bam baby rapping s C.
Speaker 2: I'm going to h R because Charlotte always.
Speaker 3: Walking behind me, way like that.
Speaker 2: Life not.
Speaker 1: Hold on, O G, hold on, let me get this off, ir. Life not a spread is a marathon. I never know what in beyond laid on his back, legs spread back. He can't wait to talk about these booty snack.
Speaker 2: Thank you. How you picture me? Now you picture.
Speaker 3: Yourself, Grace, get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five. When we come back, we got a lot to talk about, of course, your rumor report. We got to talk about Cardi being her case, Lizzo and her case, A lot to discuss it to a lot of cases.
Speaker 2: The breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Owning everybody. It's d J n V Charlomagne, the god. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get to the roomors, let's talk Booty bad Ass, thro.
Speaker 2: Out a name or you gossip? You chatting? This is the rumor report.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: This is where the tea spells right right.
Speaker 3: We have our guest co hosts from that we talked back podcasts A J and Tam BAM. Now let's start with Boosy bad Ass. Now, a couple of months ago, Boosie was up here in Charlomagne asked him about if he felt that he had an anger management problem.
Speaker 2: Boozie, do you ever talk to your therapist about poppable anger issues?
Speaker 16: Maybe?
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, I got anger issues.
Speaker 2: I got anger issues. He said, I have anger issues. He said, I have anger issues. Did you know where it stems from?
Speaker 12: It stems from my childhood.
Speaker 2: Okay, most most trauma does. Yeah, my dad and my mama fighting.
Speaker 17: But I don't fight women like that, and I don't be women that probably because my daddy.
Speaker 2: Used to hit my mom.
Speaker 3: Well, yesterday, Boosie checked himself into an anger management classes.
Speaker 12: Man, I just left anger management.
Speaker 16: Bro.
Speaker 17: That's deep, Bro, finally out what made me angry. My expectations, Bro, my expectations. I expect so much out of people. Bro who never showed me Lloyd to never showed me none of that.
Speaker 9: Bro. So I gotta take accountability for that.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna cut a lot of people off. Bro, Like, I gotta learn to separate that.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 2: Like that deep, Bro, Well, you can't expect you from other people. That's number one. But number two.
Speaker 1: When boy was here, Boosy was talking about all the work he was doing on himself. Boos He was talking about going to therapy and things like that. But you know, nobody pays attention to that. Y'all want to pay attention to the stuff that y'all think is foolishes that come out of Boosy Marble when you tell you that he in therapy and he doing work on himself, y'all don't want to hear that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I'm glad to see Boosy getting some help and working on that sol.
Speaker 2: I'm glad to see any man going out there and doing the work well for me, especially boy, because I really like Boosy. I think Boosy.
Speaker 3: I know we follow the ignorant ish sometimes, but I think Boozy is a good person when he comes to some of the things he'd be talking about. Now, we got to talk about Cardi B. She has dropped the mic wel not her, but she has been cleared of the investigation after Las Vegas Mike throw an incident. Cardi B won't be facing any charges after she launched the microphone into an audience when somebody threw a drink on her. So, uh, that's going on with Cardi B.
Speaker 7: And she was assaulted first, and it's essentially.
Speaker 3: Right, right, but that's criminal charges. Doesn't mean that nothing won't happen to civilly.
Speaker 2: But that's.
Speaker 3: Now Also Lizzo, it looks like Lizzo hired former Bill Cosby's attorney for our workplace harassment lawsuit.
Speaker 1: Why do you always say Bill Cosby's attorney like Marty Singer hasn't been mad people.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say that too.
Speaker 3: Well, he's always been an attorney for Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Johnny Depp, and Jonah Hill.
Speaker 2: The Kardashians now like a bunch of people.
Speaker 3: And yesterday a video came out of one of the people that were accusing Lizzo, and in this video, the lady was actually gushing all over Lizzo. And this is the actual video.
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 16: It's Arianna Davis from season one of Lizzo's Watch Out for the Big Girls.
Speaker 4: I've been on tour.
Speaker 16: I've been working with Lizzo for some months, maybe close to a year now, and it's been so amazing and such a beautiful journey.
Speaker 6: You know, do what Lizzo's doing.
Speaker 16: I look up to her so much and I just want to follow on her footsteps and not only be an amazing dancer, but be an amazing singer and storyteller. I love to write music, I love to sing, and I just want to share that with the Queen Lizzo herself.
Speaker 3: Now I'm already singing say yesterday on TMZ, these did not sound like the words of someone who was harassed or discriminated against by someone they described as the Queen. So, as you see, this is gonna this's gonna be a nasty case. This is gonna be a nasty I don't.
Speaker 8: Think it's gonna be a nasty case. I think it's almost like you have sex with somebody and then you regret it the next day. Possibly, so they did a lot of things while hanging out with Lizo, with Lizzo, and then got fired and down they're upset about the things they may have engaged in to you know, stay in her graces.
Speaker 7: Essentially.
Speaker 1: I keep telling y'all the problem that Lizo made is that she turned her employees into friends her friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You can't go to the script club with your employees and you know, be encouraging your employees to do things that you would be encouraging your friends to do because when they get upset, this happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's difficult because if you have a group of women like that, that's I'm sure it's on tour. They're with each other all the time they're traveling, whether they're on the bar, they're on a plane, they become like family. So I'm sure when Lizzle goes out, she wants to take a crew. So when she gets some, when she goes to a restaurants, she takes the crew. When she goes to the club. You know what, Jonathan Major, But I would say, but, but, but what happens is, you know, when she goes out, she goes to the club. They go to the club, she goes to the strip club. Their family, you know what I mean. You don't want to you don't want to make people feel like they're not part of it.
Speaker 1: Even when you read the story about the but it's called the Banana bar right where they actually do this in the bar where the women have bananas and they vaginas and people eat the banana. Like like when you just see it in the headline, it looks crazy until you realize this is what they actually do.
Speaker 2: Correct at this venue? Correct, where's the Lemon Pepper Bar?
Speaker 1: That's we're about to talk about that next though Lemon Pepper came out another way. Well, you know what's interesting about the little case too. I see people calling bs on the young lady, and I'm fine with that. I just want people to have consistency because we should be able to say when we think something is BS without folks attacking us for it, because a lot of these cases are BS and just shake downs. But it's interesting that people have no problems coming out and saying that about this case in particular, And I hope people start to realize that there is no consistency with any of these cases.
Speaker 2: It's just about who people like and don't like. Like if you like Lizzo, you call BS.
Speaker 1: If you don't like Lizo, you get online and make jokes and say things like our belly. You know what I'm saying, When the reality is we should just be consistent with all these cases.
Speaker 3: But also people don't read right because people are just reading headlines. They don't actually read the affidavits, they don't actually read what people are saying. They're reading the headlines. That usually nine times out of ten, whoever's putting it out is they're putting it out for a reason. They're putting out to spin it and make it look a certain way.
Speaker 1: But if they like the person, if they like the person, they don't even care about the headline. Sure, no matter what the headline says, they will defend said person. But if they don't like the person, regardless of what the headline says, they'll go against said persons. So either mind your business or if you think something is alive, if you think something is nonsense and foolishness, you should be able to say that without being attacked.
Speaker 3: That's right. And lastly, Jonathan Mage's it seems like his assault trial has his cases been delayed until September.
Speaker 1: Jonathan is a perfect example. That story came out about Jonathan Major. They started snatching stuff away from Jonathan Major's. People started coming Jonathan all types of things exact you know what I mean, And I mean some of that is happening in the little but we haven't seen her lose anything yet, Jonathan.
Speaker 2: They took them all the commercials, everythingst real fast now.
Speaker 18: In a September sixth trial data except for the domestic violence trial of after Jonathan Major's in Manhattan, Majors is accused of pulling his girlfriend's finger, twisting her arm, and striking and cutting her ear back in March. Prosecutors say he also pushed her into a vehicle, causing her to fall backwards. In a statement, Major's attorney says that her client is quote the real victim in this shameful ordeal. She says that the thirty three year old's life, career, and reputation have been torn apart.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying is nobody is consistent. Corporate America is not consistent, Advertisers not consent. Social media is not consistent. Nobody's consistent because that man, Jonathan Major should be innocent and tough, provement gialt.
Speaker 2: Everybody should. Nothing should have been taken away from him.
Speaker 1: Nobody should have distanced themselves from like PR agency management, Army snatch commercial FS.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all, yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 8: Come on, yeah, and it sounds like he was just trying to get his cell phone back from her, right, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know what it was, but none of us do same thing with the little situation, but the same grace. I see y'all giving little Why y'all ain't get it?
Speaker 2: That meant? That's right?
Speaker 3: All right, well that is your rumor report. Now when we come back, we got front page news with Teslain's figure ro and it's Friday.
Speaker 2: See know what that means.
Speaker 3: It's freaking freaky, freaky Friday, nobody wants to play with me.
Speaker 2: You got too excited, you left us all behind. Want to slow it down over Friday.
Speaker 3: So you know what that means.
Speaker 4: It's freaking, freaking freaky Friday.
Speaker 3: And we're gonna get to that in a little bit.
Speaker 2: And uh, the question is when you were given anlyingingus?
Speaker 10: Is that the.
Speaker 2: Analytics when you were eating the groceries?
Speaker 3: Do you know anybody that got for me in the groceries?
Speaker 2: I don't think y'all pronounced that right.
Speaker 6: I had Google.
Speaker 11: Here.
Speaker 2: I know Heavy from the Bronx Dominican.
Speaker 3: We were gonna do that next. And let's get into another new joint. This is usher feature in Summer Walker twenty one, Savage front page News.
Speaker 2: It's next. It's the Breakfast Club. On morning, the Breakfast Club, Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 3: Are you someone who knows you don't have to sacrifice comfort for quality? Someone who lives large in life and in the bedroom, Then live large and now thinner with new Magnum raw condoms, the thinnest Magnum condom available where condoms are sold owning everybody. It's DJ Envy, Charlemagne, the God. We are the Breakfast club. We got tending the figure ro back for some front page news to do more.
Speaker 11: DJ Envy and my sisters from we talk about podcasts and Charlemagne the God.
Speaker 3: Right ten Bam now our guest hosts. Let's get right into it. Let's start with the Santis Yeah, just.
Speaker 9: So quickly and other political news.
Speaker 11: At a campaign stop in New Hampshire, Ronda Santis was talking about federal bureaucrats when she talks about all the time. He said, if he is elected president, he's gonna slit throats on day one. This wasn't the first time the Santis has said that he'll slash government agencies.
Speaker 9: If elected to the White House.
Speaker 11: In June, he said he wanted to get rid of the Internal Revenue Service, the Department of Congress, the Department of Energy, and the Department of Education. This is all just ridiculous, even putting that out there, that you can get rid of the whole departments. But he said that they have to bring the administration to heal and that the bureaucracy is out of control in Washington and you need a president to come in day one and clean house.
Speaker 9: So people are taking issue with his choice words of slitting throats.
Speaker 1: I wonder how does wrong keep his morale up being that he getting in the ass kicked in the polls by man he's been in peach twice and has seventy eight criminal charges. You can't even get close to that man. Now, you should at least have a one leg up on that individual.
Speaker 2: What you don't, right?
Speaker 11: I guess Joe Biden could probably say the same thing because looking at the poles in the general, which against depends on what pole you're looking at. But yeah, Rond de Santas, he's actually spent about thirty million dollars in recent months, so he's been pouring a lot of money in the voter outreach advertising, polling. People expected him to do much better personally, I think or weren't on the street in Orlando or in Florida by him going against Disney.
Speaker 9: That really hurt him, for sure. They do not like you to play with the big mouse.
Speaker 11: And so that that has caused a lot of his support, a lot of a lot caused him to lose a lot of Republican support for sure because of that.
Speaker 2: So and who are these people have said that he used the term slick throats. That sounds very liberal.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so still, you know, six months ago. So we'll we'll see if it if it turns around. I think he keeps trying to make sure he's not offending the Trump supporters, but they don't want Rohnde Santans.
Speaker 9: They want Trump, So it's not working out for him.
Speaker 2: It's like, now, what's the best cities for Black families?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I thought this was a knee kendrick by parents.
Speaker 11: They issued a first ever Best Black Cities for Black Parents Award and it is a careful assessment of locations to determine the.
Speaker 9: Best overall cities for Black families.
Speaker 11: They decide this information based upon community culture, good public education, higher education options, solid wealth building, and environmental and health equity. I wonder if people will agree with a lot of the cities that they chose, but I'll just name a few off. The best overall cities is Silver Spring, Maryland, Atlanta, Georgia, New York, New York, San Francisco, California. The best for safety is New York, New York.
Speaker 19: Yeah, Columbia, right, yeah, right, yeah, I knew you were gonna say that. New York, Columbia, Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New Jersey City, New Jersey City. It says that that's one of the best, and it gives reasons like on why they chose this, but it is a very it's very interesting. The best for wealth building Raleigh, North Carolina, Atlanta, Georgia, Saint Louis, it's Missouri, and so you can kind of go look and see, you know what they see.
Speaker 11: For culture, environmental equity, education, and health. I will mention the ones that they say best for education as Columbia, Maryland, Silver Spring, Maryland, San Francisco, California, m So.
Speaker 9: I guess y'all don't agree with the safety.
Speaker 2: No safe to see New York.
Speaker 3: I can't see.
Speaker 2: I can't say that about New York, New York.
Speaker 3: Not Manhattan. That's matt Order five boroughs, I should say, but no, I can't see anything.
Speaker 7: I mean, y'all don't have the gun laws here.
Speaker 6: But that's crazy. Let's go environment.
Speaker 2: Not in recent time, I don't think so, not in recent time.
Speaker 3: But if you do get caught with the fire illegally, it's three years in prisons, usually mandatory, and they usually give you a time all for good, you know, whatever it is.
Speaker 11: And they're saying, uh, I guess they're coming up with New York because they're saying it's one.
Speaker 9: Of the city's safest big cities. But you know that doesn't mean necessarily it's the safest. I guess somebody a little bit more clear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they did. I saw yesterday and I'm looking at it now.
Speaker 1: How they did say overall crime has been driven down across New York in July because shootings continue to decline.
Speaker 2: But I don't know it.
Speaker 3: Don't feel that way, No, not at all. All right, Well, that is Front page News.
Speaker 1: And make sure you subscribe to Testling Figures podcast, the Straight Shot, No Chase of podcasts on the Black Effect, iHeart Radio podcast network, and follow tests on all social media platforms at Testling figure out. All right, when we come back, it's Friday, so you know what that means, freaky freaky Friday.
Speaker 3: Talking eating Booty today. Lord, that comes from uh, this actually topic comes from that. We talk baut podcasts. Right, y'all had a situation where in front of y'all, Booty and wound up in the emergency room.
Speaker 5: Yes, for fourteen days they were in the house Jesus getting treatment for I can't pronounce it, biases Gara Diaces.
Speaker 2: Why doesn't have so many biases.
Speaker 5: That is the name of the sickness that they got, and that was like fecal matter on their tongue, in their throat and found in their gut, and they.
Speaker 2: Had to get treatment for dirty booty.
Speaker 6: Actually, listen, is there any clean like that?
Speaker 2: Boy?
Speaker 5: It's the place that all your waists comes from, So there's no such thing. Two steps out of the shower, it's booty again.
Speaker 2: That ain't true? It is that ain't true?
Speaker 1: Like I feel like you got to actually be going deep to be doing all of that, Like you got to get in there to actually be tasty eco matter.
Speaker 7: That's like people like the actual Yeah, it sounds like maybe he might have had something like.
Speaker 2: Man some raising NEOs.
Speaker 3: What is the question we're asking people?
Speaker 6: Have you ever had a medical emergency from a sexual experience?
Speaker 2: No, I want to know if you ever been sick? Have you ever got broad eight hundred.
Speaker 20: One?
Speaker 3: That is the question is freaking freaky, freaky Friday, Have you ever got sick from booty? I heard about somebody getting sick from booty, and y'all need to wash your booties Like that's crazy. Fickle matter on their tongue and throat and good and good.
Speaker 6: Let's fourteen days in the hospital.
Speaker 3: Fourteen days. But can you imagine telling the doctor, Hey, why are you here? You better tell the doctor the truth.
Speaker 2: Can't help you.
Speaker 16: Room.
Speaker 12: Now are you going to Friday?
Speaker 3: I'm sick? But what did you do last night's booty? That's wow, we'll talk about it.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club God Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Club. Maybe it's Freaky Friday.
Speaker 2: Got that.
Speaker 3: Call in down eight hundred five eighty five, one oh five one.
Speaker 2: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast.
Speaker 3: Club Morning, Everybody. It's DJ Envy Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. We have the ladies from the We Talk Back Podcast. Our guest hosts today A J and Tam Bam. And it's Friday, so you know what that means.
Speaker 4: It's frigging Friday.
Speaker 3: Now, this conversation comes from the We Talk Back podcast. Ladies here that came with the story of a face, say, a friend, but we don't know if it's a friend of was actually that.
Speaker 2: Was the person that went in the room and meat that was not me?
Speaker 3: So now what happened to your quote unquote friend?
Speaker 5: My friend had a sexual experience, and he was doing antal lingus to a young lady. And then the next maybe three days later, he started feeling sick and he was like throwing up. He couldn't hold any food down. He was very weak, and then.
Speaker 6: He started having blood in his stool. So he finally went to the hospital and they ran some tests and they found fecal matter.
Speaker 5: On his tongue, in his throat and in his gut u and they diagnosed him with ama biases gara diaces. I think I'm pronouncing that right, okay, And he had to have fourteen days of treatment before he was released from the hospital. That yeah it man, he said he was gonna get Once he got out, he was back at it again.
Speaker 7: Is that a new trend now?
Speaker 21: But yeah, yeah, that's old man.
Speaker 1: I remember being a kid and my older cousins was I'd be I'd be like, y'all eat pumpum, and they'd be like, you don't eat pumpum.
Speaker 2: They're like, shoot, when you get all here, you're gonna beat boky. I was like, I know, no, boom and here you are, right.
Speaker 3: So we were asking eight hundred and five these five one on five one do you know anybody that this has happened to. Have you heard of this before? But there's a lot of people on the lines that are just talking about things that happened to them during sex, like, uh, Tim here on the line.
Speaker 2: They got to stay on subjects.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm telling you, Tim right here, you got a yeaster fishing in your throat.
Speaker 22: Oh yeah, Oh my goodness. I feel very embarrassed, but I felt compelled to.
Speaker 4: Call let me.
Speaker 22: It was a long time, probably like twenty.
Speaker 20: Years ago, short in my twenties, and I was laid off of work and I was going to this bar frequently frequently, and I met this girl and we, uh, we're having some fun.
Speaker 14: And I had a sore throat a few days later after.
Speaker 22: Spending some time with this girl, and I thought I had shut throat, and I went to the doctor and he was he did like one of them slave tests, and he's like, man, you.
Speaker 10: Got a YouTube section in your throat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've heard of that before.
Speaker 6: Now, did you get.
Speaker 22: I bought her some drinks, but no, I didn't hang over with money like that. But I would say I have a joke with the young guys that worked that we joked to the younger generations. I feel like they ain't doing some stuff. Get us older guys, we do, and I'll be like you guys, and they'll laugh like you still have be like, well, if you ain't, just look at dirty penny and you'll get an idea.
Speaker 2: What it's like that's not true is nothing.
Speaker 6: You're going back to the hospital.
Speaker 2: Like you said, what, I've tasted them both. They tasted nothing alike.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, how about a battery nine volte battery definitely.
Speaker 2: Don't taste like no battery. That battery shot than you.
Speaker 3: No, I never looked no battery.
Speaker 2: I have what's the seeve it's good or not?
Speaker 3: You lick the battery, and how do you know if it's good?
Speaker 2: You get shot? Y'all country, your parents? Have you looked at it? You look at it too, everybody does.
Speaker 3: Everybody don't do that, y'all?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 3: Look hello, Jason, Yeah, what.
Speaker 20: I came back from overseas and I had got jardia from drinking the water out there, and I was telling my friend about it, and he was saying he got it, but he got.
Speaker 12: It from booty, No, in general, being your booty said one night he said.
Speaker 14: Not me, but he said one night he turned over because I guess that's what he enjoys, is shed and shower clean herself properly.
Speaker 8: And he kind of you know, I heard that, like in the military, you get a disease, they like something real, real serious.
Speaker 7: They that's not over here in America, like you got to stay over there, and Claire.
Speaker 2: Imagine missing Christmas because you know that's crazy.
Speaker 3: But we can take some more calls when we come back. Eight hundred five eighty five one o five one. It's Friday, so.
Speaker 2: You know what that means.
Speaker 4: It's pretty pretty freaky Friday.
Speaker 3: The freaky freaky freaky Friday question comes from our ladies from the We Talk Back podcast. One of them had an incident where a guy allegedly ate one of their groceries and what.
Speaker 6: Happening It was a friend who ate another ladies groceries.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is a good question, though, do you go back and go with the woman?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, because most of the time you eat from a restaurant, in the restaurant get you sick, you ain't never going back there, So you go back to the woman that made you sick.
Speaker 6: He probably don't know who man groceries. Maybe just stop eating groceries that you're not supposed to eat.
Speaker 2: That you encouraging this. I thought women like that.
Speaker 12: No, I don't eat that.
Speaker 6: It's not good. When did this become such a big thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know. You agree, I mean, there we go, there we go for yourself.
Speaker 6: Sometimes there we go.
Speaker 3: Eight Has that happen to you? Let's discuss. It's the Breakfast Club, Good morning.
Speaker 4: Freaky fave freaky Friday.
Speaker 3: Call in that eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. You want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club Morning everybody. It's ce j n V Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. It's Friday. So you know what that means.
Speaker 4: Freaking freaky Friday.
Speaker 3: A freaking freaky freaky Friday. Question comes from that We Talk Back podcast, AJ and Tambam. Now they got into an incident with a gentleman.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 6: I did not get into an incidents.
Speaker 1: Handy is the same person who walked the beach that ring cam. So this is this a coincidence that groceries groceries in one week?
Speaker 6: Yes, it was not me, It was not me with me and it was also not me with this man who was sick.
Speaker 3: Okay, so what happened with this man? I got?
Speaker 5: Said, all right, So he hooked up with a girl ate the groceries. He ended up three days later he started feeling sick. He started feeling nauseous, he couldn't hold any food down, and then he experienced some blood in his stool. So he finally went to the hospital and they ran some tests and they found fecal matter on his tongue, down his throat and then his gut, and they had to treat him for fourteen days for a mea biases in garadiaces.
Speaker 6: Damn, yes, sound like a different disease.
Speaker 3: Have you heard this and show? Has this change your mind with eating groceries?
Speaker 2: No, because I'm only eating one person in groceries? Yes, what about you? Aj what?
Speaker 6: I don't want to answer this.
Speaker 3: I would ask you ten man.
Speaker 5: But you said no way already know I'm not eating no groceries unless I don't get you nothing for your birthday or something like that.
Speaker 2: Hello was this.
Speaker 3: Miggi? Yep, yeah, leiggi, miiggie. What's your thoughts problem?
Speaker 2: So I'm clean? Right, But.
Speaker 9: Like back to what you were saying, people.
Speaker 2: May use wipes, so MIGGI use wipes.
Speaker 3: So somebody when you when you got to say you clean, that means you might not be clean. So so, gentlemen, is it in your but ate your groceries before, but you're saying you clean?
Speaker 14: No, no, no, But from people who don't use whites, maybe they're trying to leave some berries right behind for people to eat.
Speaker 1: Man, if y'all don't just eat some coke puffs, there's so many things you could eat if you really want that texture. Because somebody, one of y'all said that earlier that people like dingle berries or.
Speaker 4: Something like that.
Speaker 2: Google's raising nes.
Speaker 6: Crazin.
Speaker 2: What is crazy? Oh yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yes, man, there's a lot of substitutes, Coco pebbles, Coco puffs.
Speaker 6: I don't think they taste the same, though. I imagine this is some require ta.
Speaker 2: Hello, two girls.
Speaker 9: The morning.
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning. What's your name?
Speaker 2: Mama?
Speaker 4: My name is Priscilla.
Speaker 3: Hey, Priscilla talks to us.
Speaker 2: Mama.
Speaker 22: Oh, first of all, I want to say good morning, entertaining.
Speaker 9: All the way to work, Thank you much. So what happened to me was I was with.
Speaker 22: My ex many years ago, and I didn't realize that I was allergic to the loop.
Speaker 10: Hm, and both my lips told up about four times in.
Speaker 22: Normal life and the emergency room.
Speaker 6: Which lips are you talking about? Okay, the one's down there, got it?
Speaker 2: So did you tell the doctor the truth? Yeah?
Speaker 14: Oh, I had to tell me.
Speaker 9: What you said was like, that's not normal.
Speaker 8: Just use coconut oil going forward, nice organic coconut oil.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'll do that next time because I was on steroids and I gave.
Speaker 6: A lot of weights so he can put you on pregnant zone.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 22: Yeah, shout out to my girl Maddie for bringing your Shout.
Speaker 12: Up to Maddie.
Speaker 22: You didn't even bring me.
Speaker 2: He didn't bring He was embarrassed. Yeah, tam man, did you bring the guy to the It was not me in the what's the more of the story, what's the more of the story? Tam Bam, tam bam.
Speaker 6: Then eat the groceries.
Speaker 2: I don't agree with that. That's just bad advice.
Speaker 5: If you're eating the groceries, eat the groceries in groceries. Okay, in the shower, just step out of the shower.
Speaker 1: No, that that's good advice. Clean your meat, clean your meat, getting a shower with the young lady. Same way people wash their chicken. You might have to wash it yourself.
Speaker 2: That's off. If you really want to eat it that bad, wash it yourself. Yeah.
Speaker 12: Wow, all right, Well when we.
Speaker 3: Come back, we got your room and report. We're talking LL cool J. You know this next week is hip Hop fifty. I think the eleventh is the day, right.
Speaker 2: Don't ask me, don't give me the line. I know it's next Friday.
Speaker 3: Yes, So next week is hip Hop fifty. So we're gonna be talking to some of your hip hop legends. And when we come back with discussing LL cool J. So don't move, it's to breakfast club on cam bam. Just out here getting people sick.
Speaker 6: Did not listen. We're not gonna spread that roomor across the crazy.
Speaker 3: Did you take them to the hospital? It was not mean.
Speaker 14: I did not.
Speaker 6: I give health, not sickness.
Speaker 1: You was taking notes during that whole that whole all that whole topic. She was writing stuff down. Wow, Oh my goodness. When I said, did you come back to the person that made you sick? You was like, it wasn't crazy, It wasn't mean, y'all.
Speaker 3: We are this Club, and we have Tam Bam and aj Holliday from the We Talked Back podcast. She was just telling us about a situation during Freaking Freaking.
Speaker 6: For your Friday, A situation, not my situation.
Speaker 2: Cap Takeoff from the Heaven. I'm still calling Cap from the Heaven.
Speaker 3: All right, when we come back, we got your room report. We got to talk Tiffany Haddis and also ll Cool Jay, so we got a lot to discuss. And also I want to remind you guys my Car show if you're in the New York State Tri State area, it's coming back to New York. Hasn't been in New York in three years because of COVID. Then we took it to Atlantic City, but now it's back in the Tri Stated. And know a lot of people are super duper excited, so a lot of celebrity calls, anxiety cars, rides for kids, kids fiving under a free jumpies. It's gonna be a lot of activities. It's a family fun day. We want you to bring your kids, bring your mom, your pops, your grandparents, bring the whole family out. We just like to have a lot of fun. Right when we come back, we got your room reports, it don't go anywhere. It's to Breakfast Club on b E t owning everybody.
Speaker 2: It's STJ n V Charlamagne de God.
Speaker 3: We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the rooms.
Speaker 1: Talk L cool jut of name or you gossip been chatting?
Speaker 2: Is the rumor report? I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast club. This weere the tea spells right right.
Speaker 3: One of the dope things about hip hop turning fifty next Friday is a lot of these stories that we've been hearing about that people have been talking about for years. A lot of these artists are doing interviews, doing shows and discussing them, and one of them was LLL cool J. He clears up Biggie's alleged who shot your record? Remember who shot you? Everybody thought it was for pot because that's when Pop just had got shot. So he talks about it.
Speaker 23: We had the prestigious journalist Bonsu Thompson come up here. He did a series Iconic Records, and he talked about the life and death record with Biggie right, and then in the middle of the interview he revealed to us something and I want to ask you that what you're aware of This is it truly as you understand it that when making who Shot You, Biggie took a shot at you.
Speaker 15: That's just not true. I was in the studio with Big Big was my man. You know what I'm saying. I did flavoring your ear remix. He was just a great dude, you know what I'm saying. And I liked him a lot. And now he wasn't taking a shot at me.
Speaker 16: I mean he was.
Speaker 15: He was doing what rappers do with MC's do, old school new school. He was saying, whoever wanted can get it, and this.
Speaker 2: Is the bar that they He was talking about old.
Speaker 1: School, new school, need to learn tharn schools. Why would anybody think that's a shot at love? I saw when Bontu said that about said that on Sway Show. But why LL in particular like that don't make any sense to me, Like LL don't represent the whole old school. That don't make any sense to me.
Speaker 3: Now that was a little weird to me too.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Also, Tiffany Hattish's ex friend is suing her for a million dollars over extortion and allegations the ladies, Yeah, that's what the lady saying. She's a distortional allegation for defamation defamation of character following her children's twenty twenty two lawsuit against the actress for allegedly child sexual abuse.
Speaker 1: Even that is nonsense though, like meaning that if if somebody, uh, you know, accusing me of something, and you know, they try to sue me, and I say it's nonsense, and I say this person is trying to shake me down. Now I can sue you for defamation for simply saying it was I feel like it was a shakedown.
Speaker 8: Well, the defense against uh, libel or slander is the truth, So it is kind of like the truth because they dropped the criminals.
Speaker 6: So they dropped it.
Speaker 8: And I'm pretty sure they might have been compensated why they dropped it in the first place.
Speaker 1: I doubt they had been compensated. I don't think she'd be coming back trying to sue again for defamation, right, unless.
Speaker 2: You're just greedy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well people are agree that is true, all right.
Speaker 3: Well, Dix Megan is Stallion is set to film and the debut upcoming musical title Dix The Musical She's Gonna Start, and that it's gonna be the first ever movie musical. The Independent Entertainment Company released the trailer for the rated R comedy title Dix the Musical, which stars Megan the Stallion as the boss of two New York City businessmen.
Speaker 24: It is Craig Tittle, thanks doll, and this is Trevor Brock.
Speaker 11: Like massively the Lady Syney.
Speaker 2: Just keeps a ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Everybody on that show, and I always want you you're going, you're going theory.
Speaker 1: Let me tell how ridiculous this show is. And this is this is Breakfast Club. You know our listeners, you know y'all a part of this show too. Let me know how ridiculous this show is. They bleep me for lesson here, right, But y'all gonna play the trailer and bleep the title in the trailer, But n we said it four times.
Speaker 2: It ain't none of y'all dump him.
Speaker 1: It's the title of a movie. But why bleeping in the trailer. You can't say it in that context? Your act me talking about.
Speaker 2: The penis you idiot?
Speaker 3: I don't know, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I know you didn't talking about it all about my name to though I'm talking about it not for this And y'all bleeped it when you played the try when you're playing the true.
Speaker 2: Dix the musical in the cinemas one.
Speaker 1: You can't say it like that. You can say you can say Dick's boarding goods. I can say Dix not movie from here, but that that's actually about penises.
Speaker 2: Do we know? Yes, crazy Human.
Speaker 6: That's the guy's name.
Speaker 2: No, it's not a musical title named the movie.
Speaker 1: Hey, I don't care. I'm just telling you ridiculous. Are you going play the trailer back again? They bleeped it in the trailer, but you said it eighteen times?
Speaker 3: Are you going No?
Speaker 7: That was supporting Meg.
Speaker 2: It's a movie.
Speaker 24: It's it's Craig Tittle, thanks doll and this it's Trevor Browck.
Speaker 2: Give good, dame. You said it nineteen times.
Speaker 12: Okay, y'all, what's up?
Speaker 2: Producer? My Guy'll just put my guy out there like that? You know what I'm saying. He just wanted to say it.
Speaker 1: He wanted to say it right, He wanted he wanted that out it to come out of his mouth loud too, confidence and enthusiasm and energy.
Speaker 12: Wow, what borrow you from what they come out of?
Speaker 2: Queens?
Speaker 3: Well, let me just tell you. It follows two business men who discover they are identical twins separated at birth, with one living with mother played by Megan Moulali and one is his father, Nathan Lane. The two decide to trick their parents into getting back together. If that sounds similar, it's uh, that's what it's about, get back together.
Speaker 6: It's like parent with penises, track with Peenie.
Speaker 2: This is graz he and his parent.
Speaker 3: Trap is crazy or Dix the musical with premiere. Here you go, man some Man, September twenty nine, twenty twenty three. It's got crazy, all right, Charlamagne.
Speaker 2: What don't charlamae and me? I ain't got nothing to do with this.
Speaker 1: We'll give you a donkey two four after the hour, Donkey of the day is going to I'll giving donkey two oh man. A feminist collective in Mexico called fifty plus one Mexicans.
Speaker 2: I staying with you.
Speaker 1: We need to build a wall around this feminist collective in Mexico and keep them out of Mexico City. We're gonna talk about it for after that hour, all right, we'll get to that nexus. The breakfast level morning, the breakfast club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 3: Are you someone who knows you don't have to sacrifice comfort for quality. Someone who lives large in life and in the bedroom, then live large and now thinner with new Magnum raw condoms, the thinnest Magnum condom available where condoms are sold up. Damn he hog, it's start.
Speaker 2: I ain't trying to be dounky today no more.
Speaker 1: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these days.
Speaker 6: Called Donkey of the day, and it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 11: Damn Charlamagne, who got the donkey of the day today?
Speaker 1: Wow, Old Jess hilarious Donkey of Today for Friday, August fourth goes to a feminist collective in Mexico called fifty plus one. Not just that feminist collective, but all the citizens who are upset.
Speaker 2: With Mayor Manuel Angel Villa Lobos. Okay, I will call him Mayor Manuel from here on out.
Speaker 1: But Mayor Manuel is under fire simply because he cares, simply because he loves values and appreciates the other men who reside in this town that I can't pronounce what is it called?
Speaker 2: What was it called? Say it again? There you go?
Speaker 1: Yes, I want Man Manuel to know that we're riding with him. We see you, man Manuel. Man Manuel decided to turn up the heat on a holiday that nobody truly cares about.
Speaker 2: And that holiday is Father's Day.
Speaker 1: Driving the clues on Father's Day, Kerry, Father's Day is June eighteenth for this year, and don't nobody give a damn per usual? Okay, but the man decided to do something special for the fathers on Father's Day. And now this feminist collective and other women are upset. What's the news channel? Let's go, let' let's hear the news report. Please means president.
Speaker 9: Municipality without man will be yellow. It's the maist.
Speaker 3: Those those.
Speaker 2: All the critics, the offerers, the commentary tru scores.
Speaker 3: No, it's the Luna and president will be your logo reaction for the media, it's the direction.
Speaker 2: Wow, Wow, Wow, what's this?
Speaker 14: Wow?
Speaker 3: What's this?
Speaker 11: Wow?
Speaker 2: Dominican? You know what he said?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm not Dominican.
Speaker 1: Let me translate. The mayor decided that they would be a good idea to offer the men of his town a script show for fother's day, dropping the clues box for that man.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: He sent out the information online and invited all the fothers to a local auditorium on June seventeenth for a special event show just for dads, and on the poster it said a show surprises in presence that Mal laid it out for the fothers. They had electrical appliances as Raffle prizes, traditional music playing.
Speaker 2: What kind of music was they playing? Red Wolf? You know what I'm saying? Come on now, come on now. And they had scrippers. Now listen.
Speaker 1: When they sent the invite out it mentioned in big read letters that no children and no women were invited. I repeat, When they sent out the invite it said no children and no women were invited. Now, this is where some of the problems lie. The women didn't listen. A lot of the ladies came anyway and bought their children. How you gonna ignore the fact we told you not to come and don't bring the kids and then get upset when the script show starts. But you can't complain about a sexually suggestive performance by scrippers when we told you not to come and don't bring kids. And furthermore, why are you trying to steal these hard working Mexicans joy? The biggest he hall is going to everybody that has a problem with this. Okay, fathers already get the worst gifts, things we don't need to use.
Speaker 2: Finally, something that fathers will actually enjoy, and it's a problem.
Speaker 12: All eyes on Mexico City right now, y'all.
Speaker 1: We should all be learning from Mexico in this moment because the bar has been raised on what fathers deserve for Father's Day.
Speaker 2: Don't think about just the scriptlers.
Speaker 1: They had electrical appliances, toasters, microwaves, waffle makers, tortilla presses, and scrippers. Now, personally, I don't need the scripts because my wife and I have no problem frequenting the script club together. But for the brothers whose wives are not with that, why are you raining on their single de Mayo parade? Do you know how many ties we have in our closet that don't go with any shirts and suits that we own?
Speaker 2: How many ties you got in me? A lot?
Speaker 1: Come on, man, Fathers don't always want ties. They want all right, father's got enough power tools, power drills, screwdrivers, ammers, nails. If we sick of that in America, how do you think they feel in Mexico. I'm show in Mexico City they got enough tools. Everybody over there, probably Babido the builder. Okay, a Mexican mayor and Mexican fathers don't want to screw and nail something. They do enough of that they want to screw and nail someone, all right. They want to go to whole depot, not home depot. Listen, I'm saying, is the moral of the story. This isn't about scrippers, all right. It's about the fact this mayor went above and beyond for Father's Day. I think all these women just being fake outraged to attempt to discract from the fact that they have never went this hard for Father's Day. The mayor made all the ladies in this town look bad, and that's what they really upset about. Okay, they say, the greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children and wife when no one is looking.
Speaker 21: Well.
Speaker 1: The greatest mark of a child and wife should be how they treat their father when everyone is looking all right, the mayor passed the tests, all right.
Speaker 2: Next Father's Day, will you.
Speaker 1: Please give that feminist collective fifty plus one and anyone in Mexico City who has a problem with what Mayor Manual did.
Speaker 2: The sweet sounds of the Hamilton's. Oh no, you do.
Speaker 10: The day, do.
Speaker 2: All the day?
Speaker 1: Yee?
Speaker 2: What you got your father for father day?
Speaker 7: Aj a plant?
Speaker 2: A plant kind of plunless he wasn't even cannabis.
Speaker 7: I can't even remember.
Speaker 8: It was a really really nice plant from home depot. But that's about it, you know what I'm saying, planting dinner, that's it. But I always about to be single, Demio, okay for playing.
Speaker 2: All they did was show up. What you got your father for Father's I.
Speaker 6: Got him a kapai sweatshirt. That's what he wanted. He a kapa He wanted a.
Speaker 2: Sweatshirt, probably for forty years. He probably got enough of those.
Speaker 5: That's what he said, I want a new sweatshirt. Oh okay, he got it, and we're gonna get y'all again next year.
Speaker 3: Jesus.
Speaker 12: Okay, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Put them on some scrippers.
Speaker 3: What kind of plant did he ask for?
Speaker 1: A plant?
Speaker 7: He likes plants, you know, marijuana or a plant?
Speaker 3: Oh, cannabis plan? Yeah, all right, I'm not at that all right now. When we come back, Tim Ryan will be my guys. We're gonna kick it with him.
Speaker 2: When we come back, Tim Ryan is gonna come up here. And talk to us about the exhaustive the exhausted majority, the exhausted majority the people in this country. That's just tired, all right, Okay, we tied everything. We tired. We tired of Republicans, were tired of Democrats, we tired of pro doowns. We're just tired, all right.
Speaker 3: B et we see y'all on Monday, everybody else. Tim Ryan is up next to the breakfast club. Good morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 25: So we want to create an organization with the people. You can go to We the People two fifty dot us to learn more about us in celebration of the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the United States. It's the mind miracle. We've made it this far as a country, and we want to just make sure that we are preparing ourselves for the next two hundred and fifty years. And that means ushering in an era of reform responsibility. Government's not working for most people. The conversation sucks, and we want to We want people to land with us, and then we're going to build this organization out and try to stitch this country back together.
Speaker 1: What's the disconnect? What do you think the problem is? Why is a government letting down to people so much.
Speaker 25: I just I think part of it is that everyone's you know, red shirt, blue shirt, and then the extremes on both sides drive most of the conversation, and like, no one's talking about solutions. So one of the things we want to do is highlight the really positive things that are working out there. So and we're going to do really compelling content. Now we will take on the the anti democratic forces in the in the country for sure, but we want to highlight the positive things that are going on. So one of the issues I've worked on throughout my time in Congress is veteran suicides. He's still almost twenty a day. We've not moved the needle on this at all. One of the things that's really helping move the needle on this is psilocybin. So it's mushrooms, basically psychedelic mushroom therapy. There's a group called MAPS. Rick Doblin has been running this for about thirty years. They've got a ton of research. It's working, but it doesn't get any oxygen because the drug companies, and we've had this conversation before, they suck all the oxygen out of the room, toxic political conversation. So we want to do compelling content around this same thing around mental health addiction.
Speaker 21: Cannabinoids. Cannabis can be super helpful.
Speaker 25: When it's done properly to heal people from addiction. And good friend of mine, Bernie Cosar, used to be the quarterback at the Browns back in the day when I was just a boy, went through a huge issue around addiction. Healed himself basically through really.
Speaker 21: Kind of intense cannabinoid usage.
Speaker 2: Weed. You got to say, shrooms and weed.
Speaker 21: Shrooms and weed.
Speaker 2: We'll keep it and keep it real.
Speaker 25: So yeah, but it's it's like a real thick concentration of cannabis.
Speaker 21: It's not you know, smoga. It's like a really intense thing. But he healed himself on it.
Speaker 2: Wow. Now he's a huge advocate.
Speaker 25: Like he was football in the eighties, they were just pedaling, you know, painkillers, like crazy shots pills.
Speaker 21: He said he'd walk into a locker.
Speaker 25: Room and they'd have a table full of just basically high dosage prescription drug painkillers. I want to highlight that, you know, mindfulness in the schools. There's a great group called inter Explorer there. They do, you know, basically breathing techniques, meditation in schools. There's a school in Tampa. Send you guys the information like they z wote out, you know, people dropping out. People attendance is almost one hundred percent. Kids are starting to pay attention because they're in trauma.
Speaker 21: I mean, I think.
Speaker 25: Across the board, basically, we have a lot of people in trauma right their brain is in fight or flight mode. There's got a lot of trauma. Could be violence, it could be this, could be that, all kinds of different things. But we're not addressing the trauma. So we the people, we want to highlight this stuff. We want to celebrate it, the people that are doing good and and make sure that people know about it, and then we could hopefully amplify, get money behind it and start shifting the country.
Speaker 3: Charlamagne also mentioned when you walked in here that you know, he felt that you should be the next president of the United States.
Speaker 2: Well, one day, I think one day I don't. I don't see why.
Speaker 1: I don't see why nobody's not challenging right now. I think next year is a great time to d president by by any you know, I personally.
Speaker 3: What's your thoughts on it in the future? Which you possibly running for president.
Speaker 21: You know, I don't know. I did it for twenty years.
Speaker 25: Like I'm six months out for the first time in really my adult life, being out of politics, and uh you.
Speaker 3: Kind of like it.
Speaker 10: I like it.
Speaker 25: I mean I like I got we got my kids. I get to hang out with my kids. I got a nine year old. I'm coaching this flag football team, like getting them into basketball, took them to like Mark Price used to play for the Cavs a bunch of years back when they were good. Yeah, he did a camp in Ohio and I took break.
Speaker 21: I love it.
Speaker 25: This is great man at this show right now. No, but that's why we the people. I still want to be engaged. I still want to try to help. I feel like I got good ideas. I'm only fifty years old, and in this political environment, I'm like the newbie fifty.
Speaker 2: Like you're young, you get it.
Speaker 1: I was even going to ask you, like you have the formal elected official, how do you feel when you see the cognitive decline of other elective officials, whether it's MS McConnell, whether it's Senator Diane fine Stee, what is the president Joe Biden?
Speaker 2: Like, what do you feel when you see that.
Speaker 25: You know, I'm frustrated, honestly, and I've been saying probably for the last six seven years that especially a Democratic party, but clearly it's across the board.
Speaker 21: We need generational change. Like the new ideas we're talking about.
Speaker 25: Like those are meditations, right, I mean, those are the solutions to our problems. And like you try to talk to you know, you try to talk to an eighty year old leader about you know, psilocybin and mushrooms, and they're like, this has been researched, like we have it, you know, and so the conversation has become very difficult because I just think, you know, there's just a lack of understanding there generationally, and I think that's part of the problem in the fact that our culture and that's why, like politics's downstream of culture, you know, Like I tell people all the time, like President Kennedy was a product of the Greatest Generation, Like people went to wars abut the Depression, they knew their role in the world, were proud to be Americans, like, worked hard, and then they produced a leader like that who at one point gave the civil Rights addressed from the Oval Office, saying you can't fight for freedom abroad if everyone's not free here, like had the balls to do that stuff, you know what I mean. So I think like our culture now, because it's so toxic, is just the old leaders are just hanging on. It's not dynamic. We're not producing young leaders who are talking about I mean, we're producing on They just can't get any oxygen. Like there's no way that because the systems have become so narrowed. And so it's frustrating because I think we're not solving the problems. There aren't new ideas. And I've always been the kind of guy, like I thought politics was about ideas.
Speaker 3: All right, we got more with Tim Ryan when we come back, don't move. It's to Breakfast Club. Good morning. Everybody is DJ Envy Charlamagne, the guy we are to Breakfast Club's still kicking it with Tim Ryan. Charlomagne.
Speaker 1: Now, can you talk more about the extreme majority, because I feel like I'm in the extreme majority, probably exhausted majority.
Speaker 2: Exhausted majority. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 25: Mean I did Ceenn last night and I'm here with my niece Ashley, who works with me, and we're sitting in the green room watching the show. I'm going to go on at ten fifty, And so from ten to ten fifty, I'm watching which I have. I really don't watch political talk anymore.
Speaker 21: And I looked at and I was like.
Speaker 2: I'm exhausted, Like you're just sitting there watching.
Speaker 21: It was like, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Sitting on a couch.
Speaker 25: I'm not doing anything, and I'm absolutely exhausted listening about Trump and all this stuff. And I just feel like, and I'm worried that the good people are going to check out and the extreme people are going to stay in and be rabid and continue to drive the conversation like there is no way that the vast majority of the people in this country support an insurrection against the government.
Speaker 2: There's no way.
Speaker 24: So how are these polls like fifty to fifty among registered voters.
Speaker 25: It's because, you know, people aren't you know, don't. I mean, we've had record number, but there's a lot of people that still don't vote, and there's a lot of people that just go and vote, and that's it.
Speaker 21: And what we want to do is.
Speaker 25: Try to get like new, a renewed view of civic engagement, Like it starts with the citizens. We've tried to like outsource all this stuff to Washington, DC, and Obama's going to take care of it, or Trump's going to take care of it or buy and I'll do this, and then you get mad when they don't do. It's about us, and we're going to give you the path forward to help the country. And that's why I think one of the things we need in the country is national service, some form of everyone has to get off their rear end and go help.
Speaker 2: What do you think democrats are getting wrong? What do you think democrats are getting right?
Speaker 24: I think we got what we got right.
Speaker 21: I think was the reindustrialization of the country.
Speaker 25: I think the Inflation Reduction Act, I think the Infrastructure Bill, I think the Chips Act, which is helping us reshore chip manufacturing. Like the reindustrialization piece, absolutely got right. I think that we lack any ideas on some of the other stuff that we've already talked about, Like we should be grabbing these healing modalities. We should be grabbing food is medicine. We should be grabbing these things and pushing them into the poorest communities in our country and saying we have a new agenda for empowerment, economic empowerment, health, empowerment for every citizen, whether you're a black kid in Cleveland or you're a white kid living in Appalachia. These programs are going to be for all of us. And I think we've done We've done a bad job. Like sometimes it's like Democrats are always picking a group. We're gonna be with this group, and then we're going to be with this group. And they think come election time, you can have like ten different groups that you're going to be awful.
Speaker 21: Let's be for everybody.
Speaker 25: Like, let's have things that regardless, like Medicare for everybody.
Speaker 21: That's why I was successful.
Speaker 25: Social Security everybody gets it, everybody participates in the program, you know, So like we need things that are going to help everybody, especially when the vast majority of the people in the country are working hard and not getting ahead or working poor. Like so if you're helping everybody, the amount of saying help the top, you know one two percent, they're doing pretty good on their own, But how do we help everybody? And breaking up the concentration of wealth pharmaceutical industry, big tech, Like breaking that shit up is going to benefit everybody in the long run.
Speaker 2: What do you think Republicans are getting wrong. And what do you think Republicans are getting right?
Speaker 25: I think they get what they get right from their messaging. It's not it's clear now, but the answers aren't in Washington. The answers are in communities. The answers are with individuals. I think, like there's no reason Democrats shouldn't agree with that. Yeah, absolutely, clearly, the answers aren't all in Washington, DC because it disempowers people. And like I said, you can outsource your your issues to Washington and then check out you know clearly what they get wrong. No one has a spine to like take on the insurrectionists like that's insane that like you liked, you know, there's there's certain red lines that you should say, no, I'm not going to support you anymore. Which is why the Liz Cheney's of the world, even though like you don't agree with them on like eighty percent of things, you gotta honor their courage for like, No, you can't support an insurrection for the United States. No, you can't lie thirty six thousand and times to the American people as president. No you can't steal secret documents and then try to cover it up like you're not allowed to do that, and so like to watch like the Kevin McCarthy's of the world with no spine, no guts, like can't can't stand up to anybody, you know. I think that's just if Trump would win again, that would be the demise of the country.
Speaker 2: I think, the country and democracy as we know it.
Speaker 25: I think so, I mean, he gets he gets the levers of power. You think he won't hire an attorney general that would just go holy cow? Yeah, yeah, yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: Do you regret leaving your seat to run for Senate?
Speaker 21: No, No, I was.
Speaker 25: I was excited about it, but that was a good opportunity to, you know, try to do more. You know, you get in public service, you want to you want to try to do as much as you possibly can.
Speaker 21: At the highest level you possibly can do it. And so no, not at all.
Speaker 1: No, Everything you're doing challenge is uh capitalism, right, whether it's introducing shrooms and mushrooms, whether it's you know, saying hey, we need to lay off these process foods. Can you actually win a big national election challenging these corporations in network?
Speaker 25: Well, if you have the coalition of people on the ground, and I think part of what we want to do for we the.
Speaker 2: People is let these people, like the vets.
Speaker 25: For example, who are who have been healed by the psilocybin? Right, the Maps group, there's thousands. They did a conference in Denver a couple of weeks ago, twelve thousand people. The governor of Colorado spoke at the conference like it's getting momentum.
Speaker 21: That's a whole network of people.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 25: You look at the food as medicine. You know my buddy Mark Hyman, he's been a New York Times bestseller. He wrote a book called Food Fix. He's very much into this food is medicine where we can just heal ourselves, reverse diabetes by changing our diets without all this medication, and give them a bunch of money at the pharmaceutical in that just manages it for you.
Speaker 21: You actually can fit to heal yourself. That's millions of people across the country.
Speaker 25: You talk about mindfulness, transcendental meditation, yoga, like it's fifty sixty seventy million people in the country do this kind of things. Yoga studios popping up everywhere, right, Like, what I want to do with we the people is for all of these groups to see each other as allies. Then you start to build a new politics because when you look at it, the mindset's the same. Right whether if you're for cannabinoids for addiction, if you're for psilocybin for you know, healing post traumatic stress for vets, if you're for you know, seeing the problems with the industrial food system, you're you have the same mindset. You have a change mindset. You know things aren't working, and you have an idea. I need them, I need them, and we need them to all see each other as allies and we the people. We want to build that coalition. And you know, one day that will shift the culture. And as I said, politics is downstream of culture. Culture shifts, politics will shift.
Speaker 2: How do folks support We the People?
Speaker 25: Man, go to We the People two fifty dot us and you know, check us out.
Speaker 21: We got videos and.
Speaker 25: Some really compelling content. We're gonna we're gonna take on, you know, the MAGA movement with some really compelling content. So stay tuned. That's going to be fun to do. And then we're going to build this other thing out and we want a We the People representative in all three and forty.
Speaker 21: Two counties in the country. Like that's my goal. Let's go big.
Speaker 25: We're going to do concerts, We're going to try to raise some money for these different groups, bring attention.
Speaker 21: So yeah, go sign up be a part of what we're doing it.
Speaker 25: It's going to be the most fun political organization in the country. There's a very low bar there, Charlata Mane, there is a very low bar.
Speaker 21: But we want to have fun. We want joy like that.
Speaker 25: It's like we're living in a joyless you know, society now, and it's like we want joy, want happiness.
Speaker 21: We want people to like have fun and also participate.
Speaker 25: And I think you know that that level of service, opening your heart, giving, using your time and talents to help others, there's joy in that, you know, there's joying that.
Speaker 1: So I personally think Tim Ryan should be President of the United States of America one day.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Your ideas, your values, your beliefs. I feel like that's what we need, uh in politics right now.
Speaker 21: Appreciate that, man, Thank you. I mean it's a lot.
Speaker 1: My guy, Tim Ryan is the breakfast club, the breakfast club wanting everybody's d J n V.
Speaker 3: Charlamagne the God. We are to breakfast club. It's time for pastors.
Speaker 2: It's time for yeah, DJ comes.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, with.
Speaker 3: Where you're going, you gotta go.
Speaker 2: To fing.
Speaker 26: I'm here, yes, But all right, so this week I'm gonna be in our R and B bag a little bit. I'm gonna start with a track from Vito's new project called mood Swings and let need a phrase new because it came out in like February, but you know, okay whatever. But a record that has been in heavy rotation for me right now is called do.
Speaker 3: You mind that Records?
Speaker 2: Doope?
Speaker 3: I've been playing in the mix. I like that record?
Speaker 15: You got what?
Speaker 2: Chris Brown? VI?
Speaker 6: Chris is also featured on the record Chris Brown.
Speaker 26: Yeah, because I'm trying to shine the light on Veto.
Speaker 19: Like.
Speaker 26: Vito is an independent artist and he makes great R and B like classic.
Speaker 6: The do you mind if I come through?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 6: So y'all like that one? All right?
Speaker 19: Cool?
Speaker 26: Next is actually an unreleased record from Friday out of Philly.
Speaker 2: Friday. Don't know Friday Friday Friday.
Speaker 26: I know him, I don't know him personally, Okay, Yeah, he has a record you feature and fire Boy that's about to drop.
Speaker 7: But he gave it to me early.
Speaker 26: I was in the studio and he was playing in his album, and I like this one of the best.
Speaker 2: How you acting like a damn DJ? Now that's what I'm talking about. What DJs do?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 2: You acting like a damn DJ?
Speaker 6: I need this record.
Speaker 26: I love this record, so let's get into it. It's Friday you that's okay.
Speaker 1: They don't let them girls raise your blood pressure on Friday. I heard him say that in the song you Don't Want That. I like it every time I hear Friday. He sounds like a sample, Like his voice actually sounds like an old school sample.
Speaker 2: And does now he dope though Friday.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he got a really good thing going.
Speaker 26: And the last record I want to highlight is off of BEA's new EP called Really Her Great EP. If you guys haven't heard it, I will say after listening to this, I feel like ba is one of my favorite rap girlies right now because she's just the most relatable, like she.
Speaker 6: Talks about real things.
Speaker 26: So anyway, the record is called Fallbacks.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like Bea. I like Bea too. That was dope. Now the three for three today, that's right rare.
Speaker 3: That's last week too, just a week before that.
Speaker 4: Very rad Now.
Speaker 3: Last week the week before that she struck out twice, but it was only because it was Chico and just don't matter.
Speaker 2: That's our opinion. That don't matter. People like the records that you play.
Speaker 26: Yes, oh, because y'all didn't like the international.
Speaker 3: Match, I'm keeping it, but you're putting us onto it so well.
Speaker 26: I'm glad you guys like it. So if you guys rock with the music makes you guys tap into the past. The playlist you can get it by following me on Instagram at Niles Simone. Also, if you really want to come and vibe with me, come the past.
Speaker 6: The OX Live.
Speaker 26: The date is August twenty fifth, Save the date, and it's going to be about one of the invites.
Speaker 2: And stuff going out when the people are going to be able to RSVP and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Next week, oh next week.
Speaker 26: I got the location, but I just had to figure out since it's limited capacity, how to uh limit and how many people.
Speaker 1: People if they if they don't RGP, they won't be there. And make sure you send it to the people that you really really want to be there.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that's all.
Speaker 1: And you know, I think you should let a couple of listeners get a chance to win. You know to be there, like, you know, put a couple of listeners on the guest list and people that's.
Speaker 2: In the New York area.
Speaker 6: I would like you know what I mean, I would like that that would makes sense.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they enjoy this segment.
Speaker 6: Yep, okay, well that'd be a thing. I don't know that.
Speaker 2: Next week, help listeners and then you'll.
Speaker 3: Take it for you too.
Speaker 2: For people that can't be there, you got the artists that you know, the artist that's gonna be there yet.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got your guy k author.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, okay, d k e author. That's right now, all right, Friday should come.
Speaker 6: Friday's coming. I don't know if he's coming to this one.
Speaker 2: I think he's gonna come to next Okay, got you got you got you cool?
Speaker 3: Right, Well, when we come back, we got the people's choice mixes. Friday know, we throw it back and don't move. Thank you, Miss Nada, Thanks Envy.
Speaker 15: It's a breakfast level Oneing the Breakfast Club, your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 2: If you're hiring, you know it's hard to attract top talent.
Speaker 1: Team up with the hiring partner who understands how tough it is and knows what you need Zip recruiting, go to.
Speaker 2: This exclusive addressed to try zip recruiter for free. ZipRecruiter dot com.
Speaker 3: Slash Breakfast Morning, Everybody's DJ env Charlamagne the gud We are the Breakfast Club. Gotta remind you guys again the twenty six and twenty seven from bringing my call so back to the tri state area, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut.
Speaker 2: So join me.
Speaker 3: Family fun Day, celebrity calls, old school cause new cars. We have so many activations. We're gonna have the Monster Energy bike riding bike team where they're gonna be doing tricks and flips. It's gonna be so many food vendors and it's gonna be a lot going on. It's a family fun day and we encourage you to bring the kids. Kids fiving under a free So if you haven't got your tickets, get your tickets. And that is the last weekend of August, a two days show. All right now, Charlamagne, what are you doing for this weekend? I actually be in Dallas today for a couple hours.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm gonna be in Dallas today for the new Corporate Intrapreneur event. National Sales Network is having. It's their annual conference in Career Fair, and I'll be their keynote speaker today, so you can catch me in Dallas later on today. If you're coming to the National Sales Network Annual Conference in Career Fair, I'll be there for a little minute.
Speaker 2: You know how I do.
Speaker 1: I'll be in and out of things, absolutely yeah, So I'll be there. And also to me, I want to tell everybody Amongst Corner, South Carolina. August twelfth, I'm doing my annual backpack giveaway in fish Fry at Berkeley High School in Monkst Corner, South Carolina from twelve to three pm. So you know, we do free food which is the fish and free backpacks. We actually do fish and script by the way, and we do the backpacks and the school supplies free haircuts. The child gotta be present and it's one backpack per child. But it's at the Berkeley High School student parking lot twelve to three pm, August twelfth.
Speaker 2: You know how we do every year in Monks Corner, South Carolina. So see you on the twelfth. All right, ladies, with you guys up to this weekend or anything.
Speaker 7: I'm going to a little African party tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't think so it's a Black American man thing.
Speaker 6: And I got to fly back to Charlotte and go straight back to work.
Speaker 2: Okay, go back in the salon.
Speaker 6: Yes, can hear someone?
Speaker 3: All right, Well when we come back, we got your positive notice at Breakfast Club. Good morning, Hello, CJ n V Charlamagne the guy. All right, we are the Breakfast Club. We got the ladies from the We Talk Back podcast Tam Bam and AJ here and don't forget Living Black. If you missed it, you didn't see it, well it's not a problem. You can check it out on our iHeart Radio Facebook and our iHeart Radio YouTube pages. Now let's get to a positive note. Yes, but first, Tam Bam, AJ, thank you for joining us.
Speaker 11: Yes.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, make sure y'all subscribe to the We Talk Back podcasts on the Black Effect iHeart Radio podcast network and give them all your socials and all that they can follow you and stuff.
Speaker 8: I'm AJ Holiday two point zero on instagrams. Y'all, y'all can follow We talk Back at We Talked Back podcast on Instagram and Twitter and YouTube. Hey YouTube, we talked Back TV?
Speaker 7: Yes on YouTube.
Speaker 5: Okay, y'all follow me on Instagram. I'm official Tea man I love y'all. Thank y'all for listening to us.
Speaker 2: All right, well, that's right. Positive note, positive note, man Pa.
Speaker 1: Please remember this weekend that confidence comes not from always being right, but from not fearing to be wrong,