Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: I've listened to a lot of your stuff, and he was like, Yo, you've been an entrepreneur.
Speaker 2: Since you were born.
Speaker 3: Yeh, the thing you've wanted to do so much, So PM I was that you already had that vision drawn up, or as you were doing the Street Team and you were like, you know what, I got this thing that I think I want to do or had that been something that you would originally plan.
Speaker 4: Well you got a one hundred percent right. I've always been an entrepreneur. I was that kid who was washing cars, I was doing any packing bags. I was doing anything and everything I could do. But this is you know, when you really good at what you do, like when you and I told y'all like I was brutal, like I was a beast. And while I was working these records and we was coming up with these incredible marketing campaigns, I was doing it for Bad Boy, but I started to get calls from corporate brands and they wanted to know like who is like who's behind this, like who's executing this? And I started to pick up these accounts on the side and at the time, and it's funny because you know, sometimes we tell people to go out there, jump out the window, better on yourself. I was making more money on the side than I was making on my salary, and I was still scared to leave and put my resignation in. So it was just one of those things. It was a natural evolution. I was always a hustler, but at the time I was keeping it on the low. I had to hide all of the side work that I was doing.
Speaker 2: The boss find out I ain't paying you no more.
Speaker 5: So as far as building a marketing firm, how does that work, as far as like you just working account by account or do you have like one big account that's kind of like carrying you over for the for the for the time frame, because that can seem like a pretty stressful situation, right, It's like being an.
Speaker 4: Entrepreneurs is a pretty stressful situation.
Speaker 2: They all know that.
Speaker 4: So yeah, now you it comes both ways. To answer your question, you get your retainer accounts. If you're blessed and lucky enough in some of it, you you it's account by account. Like you know, it might be brands out there that are launching new campaigns and they just need somebody to execute it. They need somebody to come in with fresh new ideas and it's just for this launch. You know. It might be for you know, uh, the Christmas season October, November, December, or it might be the launch of these new sneakers or McDonald's decides that they come out. They have a new campaign. We just wanted for the next six months. So you're good. So you always are juggling accounts.
Speaker 5: What was your favorite what's your highlight of your marketing?
Speaker 4: Two to come to mind off the rip number one the voter dot campaign of uh that was a big four.
Speaker 3: I had that shirt and definitely had that shirt.
Speaker 5: That was a big one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and and and I'm the man behind it, Like that was Puff's brain chilt for for one hundred percent. We we were the executors on the streets one you were saying, and then it was the Sarraq Boys. It was it was you know, creating that program.
Speaker 5: Oh so you so Nick Storm you worked with Nick Storm?
Speaker 2: Or that.
Speaker 6: I saw that show? So I do watch you while you no, no shout out to Nick.
Speaker 4: Here's here's the reel.
Speaker 2: Right, that's what I got.
Speaker 3: You know what, like he's all he's I think he's the first, maybe the only right to bring his own wide glasses start.
Speaker 4: No niggas dope, nickas dope, niggas dope.
Speaker 2: But the the.
Speaker 4: Here's here's the birth of the Sack Boys. Right, I got a call before Sarraq was what y'all know what to be So Rock was selling something like forty thousand cases.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I went up to the very first meeting with Puff and a woman named Jackie Lee, who deserves her credit. She was working at Diagio and she was the one who had the out of the box thought that, yo, we should bring somebody in that is on the level of a diddy and have him put his muscle behind this brand. And Puff went in And.
Speaker 3: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member fdic Erners. What's up you ever walk into a small business and everything just works like. The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Deal was done and I'll never forget Puff called me. It was five am. He was in Miami crib and he woke me up and he you know, he was doing what he'd do.
Speaker 2: Prays yo.
Speaker 4: This one can change all our lives. Playboy like listen, man like like I need you And this is exact words, Yo, I need you to put that brilliant market and brain in yours to work, man, like this can this can be the one that set us up for life. And I had to sit and I had to think, what can we do that would be effective? And here's a deal, right, people know sirrok now, but phonetically try sounding out C I R O C like. I was taking this to people in the hood and influencers and people was like karate Like people didn't even know how to pronounce it. So there was certain hurdles we had to come over. And then I had the thought process of or you know, it's just one of those moments man, where you're like, Yo, it's the DJs. You know, my whole career had been working with the DJs, and and that's why you gotta trust this process, man, you have to trust the process. I was a dude who didn't even want to work with the DJs. Puff and half Pierre told me, you're taking this job. You have to be the guy who runs Mike Show. That's what they said. Like when my man Malcolm Miles left the company, they made me run and it was the best thing that ever happened. To me because I built these these incredible relationships with all of these different DJs around the country. And when I started to think about it, I say, Yo, you know what, we don't even need to go far from home. The DJs are in the clubs, and what do they sell in the clubs? Liquor. The DJs are on the radio, and they're shouting stuff out all day every day in between the hottest records. So I started to put together the hottest DJs around the country. And I didn't come up with the names rock boys. I don't know who came up with it, but and I think it was Puff who came up with it, But it was me, he said, who he say, came up with it? J came up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right at the video shoot.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But but put that DJ crew together is what really took us over the top because it was a way to bring the brand into people's lifestyles in the most seamless, the most like. It just was easy, and I hand picked every DJ, and I wanted to make the program aspirational. So if you became a Sarah Boy, that meant you made it you. Yeah, you got to stamp like I had DJs all over the world, like can I be a Sarah? No, you cannot get to work like like seriously. And it's funny because we talked about self right. Self is a dude I've been knowing since he was a young buck like like, and I used to always tell self because Self used to always want records, and I used to be like yourself, like you're not urgent, like I'm giving this record to clue, like I'm giving this record. Yeah, and here tell you and I and it and it, and it made my heart feel good when went when when Self went so freaking odd and he had this city, New York City on fire, wasn't a club you can go to without self breaking records. And I'll never forget the call and being like, Yo, come up here, I got a record for you. Nobody else got it, your urgent playboy having self be as a rock boy. That's you.
Speaker 5: Remember what record it was?
Speaker 4: I don't even remember. I just remember being so happy to tell him, like, Yo, you made it like you official.
Speaker 7: Net my graduates from my school being forced back drop Drop Mike drop bad Drop.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts, an MS thirteen gang member from l Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.