Speaker 1: First of all, you don't know me. We all about that high school drama girl drama girl, all about them.
Speaker 2: High school queens. We'll take you for a ride, and our comic girl shared for the right teams.
Speaker 3: Drama queens of girl fashion, but your.
Speaker 1: Tough girl, you could sit with us girl drama queens, drama, quise drama, queens, drama, drama, queens, drama queens. It's Q and a time not to take us with TNA time, which it's always time for some.
Speaker 4: Wow, we're having a spicy digg you know, just a little hot to trot over here, which makes me sort of think that Ivana's question is the first one we should answer.
Speaker 5: Because it could be sexy.
Speaker 3: She wants to know what our favorite candle scents are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, wells are radio voices for this one. I think my favorite candle scent. You know what I really love? Faux de bois is that how you pronounce it? It's the one with I've got this giant it's not no, it's diptyque. And they've got one called photoboi and it's like a fireplace smell. Oh I love it, it really is. I mean, they have a casise one that's really good too, But yeah, the fireplace smell is just unmatched, unmatched.
Speaker 3: Oh I love that that you would probably really like one of my favorites. Then there's this brand called boy Smells that I love and they have they have one that is ash like it's a it's got like this really beautiful woodsy smell to it, and I'm as you said, it's like a fireplace thing. I'm like, oh, I wonder if that's why they called it that. That one and then their other one, l E s which is their Lower east Side scent, are my two favorites.
Speaker 1: Boy Smells the one that Casey Muskraves did slow down with. Okay, So they have one that's so green. It's called Herbaceous and I put it in my library where I keep it's like books and plant room.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, that.
Speaker 6: One's so Yeah.
Speaker 3: Boy Smells is the best.
Speaker 5: I live with a candlehore like my husband is. And this is one of the things that like, when my family found this out about him when we first started dating, they were like, Wow, he really likes candles like a lot, like obsessively loves candles and he's a l lavo guy and wears it, he showers with it, and so they sell this like huge candle. I mean it's like and it's like in concrete. It's this huge concrete bowl that they have filled up with. What is that scent? That's Santal? Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 6: Santal thirty three?
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, it's Santa twenty six. Twenty six, Okay, it's twenty six. Jeffrey is always dripping in this smell. But when he goes away, I'm the dork that's like, I need to light the La lavo candles because I miss like the sense memory. So that's yeah, sense memory, you did it. You nailed that. That was really good. Yeah, he's the candle person. I'm always scared I'm going to light the house on fire. You know. I like candle magic. Does that count?
Speaker 6: It all counts? A big fan.
Speaker 1: Rosie wants to know what person in your life do you talk to the most and how often do you talk to them?
Speaker 5: You know, I read a comment online from a woman that said I talk about my kids too much, and I just want to tell her that I talk to my kids more than anybody else on the planet. Yeah, and I'm probably going to keep talking about them. Sorry, not sorry. I talk to my son every day. I mean I talk to my daughter every day. And I love that we've got a thirty minute commute to school and a thirty minute commut home because what we're able to solve in those thirty minutes are so like life affirming. But these kids are weird these days. They are weird. And I got to hear them talk about mewing and give me a toilet and like all sorts of just what is this weird these kids want to.
Speaker 1: Talk about and riz like it's all the new lingo so much to catch up.
Speaker 5: It's keeping us alive. Is learning all the new lingo with these old weirdos.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's that's it.
Speaker 1: So I mean, oh my gosh, I I probably I talked to Sammy like probably three times a day.
Speaker 6: I talked to Nia.
Speaker 5: Oh Sammy. Sammy is so naughty. That's why she's fun to talk to.
Speaker 6: She's so fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think, like, especially when I'm home, like when I'm in the same time zone as people, I always think it makes it easier.
Speaker 6: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm all the years we spent on set, it was like you could never call anyone or pick up the phone. And so whenever i have days where I'm not on a set, I'm just like I can pick up the phone and call anywhere, and I still it feels like a luxury. It makes me feel so excited. But I'm not really a I mean, you guys know this, Like, I'm not a caller. I like to FaceTime.
Speaker 5: She loves a FaceTime.
Speaker 3: I love a face time.
Speaker 5: I want You'll be on the toilet, so.
Speaker 6: Taking you to pee?
Speaker 5: What are you doing? Nobody can see me? Right, okay? Good? Like I just I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's like it makes me feel like we're roommates or something.
Speaker 5: It stresses me. But listen, if I answer you win.
Speaker 6: I just I want to see your face.
Speaker 5: You do.
Speaker 3: We have these phones that we can do that on. You do that in high school when we had the little like like avocado colored phone on the wall with the matching cord.
Speaker 5: And like, thank god, thank god, our little high school boyfriend's never had to see us just like in our room, ZiT cream on curlers on our hair. All right, next question, let's see. Uh, Georgia wants to know what is the last thing you googled?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm I'm going to open my phone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's all just open. What did I leave? I know what I googled? Why is joy laughing?
Speaker 6: It's ridiculous? What's yours?
Speaker 5: Anna Nicole Smith? I just started thinking about her? Did you watch the movie?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: My husband was flying back home from a convention and he stopped in Nebraska and I said, oh, I love Nebraska, and he was like, Hillary, No, one loves Nebraska. And I was like, I used to do a charity with Anna Nicole Smith in Nebraska every summer and it was the most fun. And she and I would go to drag clubs together and it was just like the best time ever. And I just started missing her and I just wanted to look at pictures of her. So that's that was so sweet. That's my google? She was what was yours?
Speaker 6: Where is old Town?
Speaker 5: West?
Speaker 6: Oas? Got? Yeah?
Speaker 5: What is Game of Thrones? Yes?
Speaker 1: I'm rewatching Game of Thrones and I'm looking at maps before the episode, I paused the episode and I went on like a thirty minute deep dive on maps.
Speaker 6: Yeah, such a nerd.
Speaker 5: Oh my, do you ever want like map wallpaper in your house? Wouldn't that? I feel like ADHD. Girls love maps because we can fix it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in a big, big way.
Speaker 6: What's yours sef.
Speaker 3: You guys mine? I'm looking at like the windows in my Safari on my phone, and side by side is where can I find a vintage silver leather skirt? And how much was the executive order Biden's signed to expand research on my motelf am?
Speaker 6: I okay?
Speaker 1: I also I love that you said to Google where can I find instead of just typing in vintage silver skirt. It was like you're having a whole conversation with the robot.
Speaker 5: It's nice, you know, I yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: I am just realizing in this moment that I talked to my Safari and Chrome browsers as though they are people.
Speaker 5: It's really polite.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Okay.
Speaker 3: Sophy wants to know if Peyton, Brooke and Haley opened a business today, what would customers be able to buy liquor? Liquor sounds about right, right, the liquors and music.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Stationary, I'm still the girl I was in Wilmington, Like, I still just like all the same. I like record stores, I like bars, I like trinkets. What if it's just a trinket shop?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I love.
Speaker 1: Do you guys remember Lily's Little Market?
Speaker 5: Yes, Lily was my first friend and will.
Speaker 6: We I liked her a lot and it was a cool spot. There was this little spot you guys.
Speaker 1: On the water right on Water Street and it was what was it ann? Was it in an old warehouse? An old building? I don't know, but you'd go up these steps. It was kind of an industrial building and you go inside and she had racks of DVDs, she had clothes, she had candles, she had cheese and wine, and it was kind of like that section of Whole Foods when you walk in and it just has everything all in one little spot.
Speaker 5: You know. It was the girl Dinner shop before girl Dinner was like a thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, Lily was the mayor's daughter. Its Harvard Peterson's daughter, and she just like knew what was cool. And she is the one who introduced me to Jesse from Edge of Urge. She was like, you need to hang out with the townies. Burden cool sis I will Yeah those girls. There was like a really cool scene, like young female entrepreneurs in Wilmington. And we really benefited from that because it was just like I'm going to go wherever those girls they're neat.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was fun.
Speaker 3: It was inspiring to see them just like not only making things, but making things happen, you know. It was It was really cool to feel like we got a front row seat to that kind of era downtown totally.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I could see Haley Brook and Peyton opening up a little shop like that.
Speaker 6: With other kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see, I'll go with Emily's question. But I like moniques too. And when new actors would come on the show, did we know ahead of time or did they just show up?
Speaker 5: We knew like a week in advance, right.
Speaker 6: It depended on who it was.
Speaker 1: Like when we found out Gerald McCraney was coming on and Tess Harper, remember that was it was like a week in advance.
Speaker 6: But we were all we knew, we were excited, we were ready to welcome them.
Speaker 1: It was exciting, and there were a lot of people that came in that was like you turn around the hair and makeup trailer and say.
Speaker 6: Hi, I'm Joy who are you?
Speaker 1: And oh, I'm hi, I'm playing the person that's smacking you in the ass at the bar today, and you know, yeah.
Speaker 3: Perfect, yeah, lovely to meet you. Can't wait to fake an assault.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right, one of many on this shoe.
Speaker 5: Who is the person that you were most excited to have come on? Like? Who was like, oh.
Speaker 6: No, Cheryl Crow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a big deal Season one. I mean for me, like Daphne coming on the show. It's just such a huge deal. I was like, Daphne Zunika of melrose Place and Spaseball's fame is going to play my mother?
Speaker 5: What am I going to do?
Speaker 6: Be cool?
Speaker 3: Be cool, be cool, be cool.
Speaker 5: Be cool, be cool. I'm trying to think, Like it's hard to rival that that Huey Lewis energy. Like I brought my Huey Lewis and the News T shirt and he signed it. And he also taught me how to hold T shirts so rock and roll stars can sign them. There's like a very specific like yeah, it was like a whole thing. And I just heard him on Broadway Radio. He was just on Broadway Radio because he has a show coming out that's all his music. And I was like talking to Gus about him, like, hey, like I've met him, and Gus is like little Grooble was cool. It's like I did a shirt. He was really cool.
Speaker 6: He was he was super cool.
Speaker 3: I brought him a record to sign.
Speaker 5: You did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I went to one of the record shops in town and dug around and found like a Huey Lewis and the news record was like.
Speaker 6: I love that.
Speaker 5: We had no shame.
Speaker 3: It was just like, just like, I don't want to be weird, but also will you just sign this for me?
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 6: Be weird? Thank you.
Speaker 5: We like the weird, be weird.
Speaker 3: I still use his his T shirt trick at all, like all of our conventions and stuff.
Speaker 1: Hillary used that on Pat Benettar, Oh, Pat.
Speaker 5: Would you like us to stretch the shirt? Huie? Maybe you'd have heard of him and he taught us. How okay, Monique, you're right, Joy. This is a good question. What is a food or drink that absolutely disgusts you? Cottage cheese really discus stock?
Speaker 6: You know what it makes me think of?
Speaker 3: Do you remember in Fight Club when they were like grabbing the big cement sized bags of fat that had been like sucked out of people to make soap out of it. That's what I think of cottage cheese as I'm like, nope, I can't the texture.
Speaker 5: The texture, yeah, the texture, I cannot large curd or small curve. Sophia doesn't like the word curd. Nope, I really do not.
Speaker 3: I can't do it.
Speaker 1: It's almost as bad as moist ill.
Speaker 6: Morebier cheese.
Speaker 1: It tastes like death. The only thing I can say. There's a cheese called Morebierre and it smells and tastes It's the only noe thing I've ever eaten that I immediately felt like I was going to vomit and had to spit it out. It was like, you know what, like a rat dyes outside under your house or something. You know that smell. There's like a smell of death. It's like, is it fish? It's worse, it's death.
Speaker 5: Where did you eat this?
Speaker 1: At Beth Crookham's house, she made a cheese board and there were all these great cheeses and I was like.
Speaker 5: What's this.
Speaker 6: I love a stinky cheese and she was like, ooh, it's Morebierre. Try it.
Speaker 1: And I definitely did not like it.
Speaker 5: It sounds dangerous. I think we have a like a cheese problem, well clearly, like because mine is Alfredo sauce, Like I can hate betted chini alfredo more than anyone on the planet. And my husband like Jeffrey's always ordering.
Speaker 6: This and this is no.
Speaker 5: I don't It's so gross. And I think it's just because when we were little we had to eat it a lot. It was like an easy dinner to make, and it felt more elevated than just like you know, red sauce and noodles. Yeah, I mean my family was trying to class it up a little bit. And I know, I think I also went on like a baked potato strike during that phase of my life because I was like, not eat mama.
Speaker 6: Right out? Do you eat parmesan?
Speaker 5: I don't love it, okay, because it's.
Speaker 1: The main Yeah, all right, wait one quick pole though, How do we feel about vegemite?
Speaker 5: I've never had it?
Speaker 6: Really, yeah, marmite, vegemite. It's not for me.
Speaker 5: It's not a big cellar here in the Hudson Valley. I don't know. We're seen it in a store.
Speaker 3: So what you're saying is in our oddity shop where we carry liquor and stationary and vintage silver skirts, we shan't sell vegemite.
Speaker 6: We can put it in my corner. I like it, okay, you do.
Speaker 5: My only knowledge of it is from like Young Einstein, where Yahoo Sirias plays Einstein and they talk about it. That's it.
Speaker 3: We're really focused on snacks because the next question from Lauren is what's your favorite kind of cake?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Okay, carrot cake. I guess I.
Speaker 1: Don't really like You're not a cake Personah, you like cake?
Speaker 5: You don't like cake either.
Speaker 3: I really don't care. I take it or leave it. Like I'd rather have a second steak for dessert.
Speaker 6: Than a pass a wine.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, I'm like eh, but I will say if I'm at like a really just like a really good restaurant that has like a flowerless chocolate cake, because I think what I actually like is a brownie, Like I immediately love a brownie, and a flowerless chocolate cake is basically like the closest thing you can get to a brownie at like a nice.
Speaker 6: Place to eat. You like the lava ones like it Pace?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the one where they're like when when you place your drink order, they're like, yeah, do you want this for a dessert because it's gonna take fifty minutes to cook.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it takes us an hour to make it, so if you want it, you have to tell us now. I'm like, yeah, I'm in one hundred percent, guys.
Speaker 5: I'm a cake hound.
Speaker 6: Really.
Speaker 5: I just bought like a fancy cake plate because on the island in my kitchen, I just keep a cake at all times, and I keep a spoon on the cake plate with the cake, and just as I walk around, I just need to bite a cake.
Speaker 3: What kind of cake sits on the island cake plate?
Speaker 5: Sometimes like a fun fetti something like Gus just wanted carrot cake for his birthday. We did that. Like, Okay, I'm a I'm a pro cake all the time kind of woman. And if it means that I have to like lose other things in my diet, I actually I gave up wine because I wanted cake. I was like, if I have to choose between wine and cake, I'm eating cake. I'm a toddler.
Speaker 3: I'll choose wine every time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody do some fan art of Hillary as Marie Antoinette eating her.
Speaker 5: I just love cake. I love it.
Speaker 3: I love that for you, a fine fetti. I wouldn't have pegged it, but I'm here. I'm here for it.
Speaker 5: I think because I'm a very juvenile person and I like I like kids, I like cartoons, I like kid cake. I like fruit snacks, but.
Speaker 3: I think I'm realizing that, like I know the way we eat on set, oh my god, and like almond joys. But I'm realizing again that like usually when we're all somewhere and we're going out to dinner, like they don't have a funfetti cake on a menu at an Italian restaurant, No.
Speaker 5: But if they did, I would crush it.
Speaker 3: WHOA, I know that now, Well what a crazy thing because I'm like, oh, we've only ever had like a chocolate cake or an olive oil cake. People at home are like, wow, y'all are really going You've really gone to the end of this road here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love it so much. Listen, the next time we do a convention, if someone wants to bring me a fun fetti cake, like, don't put anything weird in it, don't poison me because I will eat it. I have no control. There's someone out there that's like, this is how we get her.
Speaker 6: On that note, thanks for joining.
Speaker 5: Us, don't poison us.
Speaker 6: Go get your own cake. Hey, thanks for listening.
Speaker 3: Don't forget to leave us a review. You can all will follow us on Instagram at Drama Queens O.
Speaker 5: T H or email us at Drama Queens at iHeartRadio dot com. See you next time.
Speaker 1: We all about that high school drama Girl, Drama Girl, all about them.
Speaker 2: High school queens. We'll take you for a ride at our comic girl cheering for the right teams.
Speaker 3: Drama Queens Leise my girl, up girl.
Speaker 5: Fashion with your tough girl.
Speaker 1: You could sit with us Girl Drama Queens, Drama Queise Drama Queens, Drama Drama Queens, Drama Queens