Speaker 1: Misspelling with Tori Spelling and iHeartRadio podcast. Oh I'm so excited. Just just surprise me.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's start with quickfire. Okay, off for your tea, neither coffee, early bird or night Owl?
Speaker 1: Night out?
Speaker 2: Dogs are cats?
Speaker 1: Dogs?
Speaker 2: One thing you can't live without?
Speaker 1: Do I have to say my children?
Speaker 2: You have to say your children? Out beside your children?
Speaker 1: Okay. One thing I can't live without? Oh? Uh, my converse.
Speaker 2: What's your go to comfort? Finn lasagna summer or winter? Mm hmm, summer sweet or savory?
Speaker 1: Savory?
Speaker 2: What's one song you have to sing along to?
Speaker 1: Oh? I get knocked down and I get up again. You know what I'm saying? Do you think? And I'm never gonna no?
Speaker 2: Oh my no oh that's so nineties on point.
Speaker 1: Brand brand for me, City Lane, you guys, I keep getting back up. Yep.
Speaker 2: City Life for countryside.
Speaker 1: A blend. I mean I like the city life, obviously, I'm a city girl, but I love the country life because I love my farm animals.
Speaker 2: So so the Burbs is a blend? Is the Burbs a blend?
Speaker 1: The Burbs? Oh my gosh? Did you ever see that movie The Burbs? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Tom Hanks obviously, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, you have Okay, that's one of like I like movies that are so random. But I always say to the people to the people, always say to people, have you seen the Burbs? And they're like, no, what's that? I'm like, Oh my gosh, Tom Hanks's movie Classic, God, that movie's so good. That was good.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite relaxed after a long day.
Speaker 1: I don't relax. Oh my gosh. My favorite way to relax.
Speaker 2: Well, we know it's not a bath.
Speaker 1: I don't get time to relax. That's really sad. I need I need to find time to relax. My favorite way to relax I guess just watching like reality TV.
Speaker 2: That's such a good way to relax. All Right, those were the top ten quick fire questions.
Speaker 1: Let's dive into what is the worst fears, dark scenarios, things that'll keep you up at night?
Speaker 2: Bring it on, yeah, unsettling scenarios and fears perfect. What's the most unsettling dream you've ever had and what do you think it might symbolize?
Speaker 1: Unsettling? I don't really dream. And I know they say everybody dreams every single night, we just don't remember them. But I don't often remember my dreams. But growing uh so growing up. I had this recurring dream for years and it was in our old house, so not the Manor, not the house everyone thinks I grew up in. It was the mcmanor, down the block. And it was a dream that I got up from my bedroom and I was crossing this little hall to go to my parents' bedroom to get them, and our staircase is right there, and as I'm going, Frankenstein jumps out and he grabs me and he throws me over the staircase and I'm falling, falling, falling, and right as I land, I wake up. I had this dream for years. What does it mean?
Speaker 2: I don't know. You're falling down and then you get up. That's where you would live, That's what I would say.
Speaker 1: Yep, I get back up again. You're never gonna keep down. Yeah, I don't know why I was Frankenstein though. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, if you could have revenge, what would it be and how would you execute it? Oh?
Speaker 1: No? But you know, I'm a lover, not a fighter, And I don't believe in revenge because I believe in karma. I don't believe in revenge. Oh no, I wouldn't do it. Oh, Revenge of the Nerds, though it was such a good movie.
Speaker 2: The creepiest and most disturbing thing you've ever found or seen in?
Speaker 1: Oh no where in a.
Speaker 2: Paranormal way, So like, what is the creepiest or most disturbing thing you've ever found or seen in? Like where you were like, this could be a ghost or a spirit or something.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think I used to do Ouiji board with my friends, and I did have one experience when I was eight years old and I was in our breakfast room and my friend Damon and I were playing and the board we kept going you know when you can do it and you're asking questions and spelling out things, but then you can go to goodbye at the end. And we were asking this alleged spirit some questions and it kept going to goodbye like ending, ending, and we were like, no, no, no, we have another question. And then I'm not kidding. The board and the little thing you move around what's that called the you know, lifted off to the table and flew across the room and hit the wall. Stop it swear. So it wasn't like my friend was like, oh, look I'm doing it, Like we were both there and we were both like what And of course we told our parents and they didn't believe us. But it happened, and I didn't do the Luigi board ever again for at least four or five years, and I started again. We have a Ouigi board now, I don't know.
Speaker 2: They're creepy.
Speaker 1: Kids bring it out when they have friends over. It's like shock value. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: What's crazy to me is that Ouiji boards are sold in children's like toy stores.
Speaker 2: But isn't that toy.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a toy, but like you can really conjure up like the other side.
Speaker 2: Why does a feather stiff as a board? You never know?
Speaker 1: I love that game. I never found that game to work though, But gosh after watching The Craft, that movie was yeah about the cult and the teens, and yeah, all my friends and I played that and we never got anyone to like rise though, did you? No?
Speaker 2: Never? Never? Ever? But the Craft is like that's these movies right there, Yeah, on the top of the list. If you could erase one thing from your memory, would it be?
Speaker 1: And why I could erase one thing from my memory? What would it be? And why see it? Like I'm a good game player, Like I just restated the question so that I could stall it's a good chess movement.
Speaker 2: I would geometry because I need space for other things.
Speaker 1: I would erase probably I don't even know what it is, but the first human that put it into my head that I wasn't good enough, I would erase that notion because then I feel like my life would have been a whole different journey. Like that, self doubt has stayed in my brain forever, and you know, it could have been from anything. I don't know if it started during like childhood or nine o two one zero and hearing like fans be like, oh, she can't act, she's just on the show because of her dad. But like all of that, self doubt has just like lingered in my soul, my whole life, and so I never, like Ruthanne will tell you, but just the other day, what did you say to me yesterday that I always doubt myself? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Pretty much, because yeah, that you always deliver and it's unfortunate you're the only person who doesn't seem to recognize that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah mm.
Speaker 2: If you could live in a world with no rules, what would you do well?
Speaker 1: I currently live in it. It's my own existence. It's I like breaking rules, but all like real rules, just like being rebellious a world. Sorry I didn't listen to you.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I said, if you could live in a world with no rules, what would be the one rule you'd be excited to break?
Speaker 1: Like what constitutes a rule? Though? I mean like it's an judge, Like it's not unjudged. It's just like judgmental rules. It's not like you know what I don't like. I really don't like the notion that is it? What is the old saying? Like after forty I think like a woman can't you know, shouldn't wear red lipstick? Or I think there's an age they put on it historically, Like I hate those rules, like because of your age, you can't wear certain things, you can't do make up a certain way, you can't have long hair at certain age. You I don't know. I just believe, like for me, fashion is in my soul, So whatever speaks to me, and I kind of go all over the place throughout different eras and decades and different trends vintage to current, and so I hate being told like, oh, you're too old to be dressing that way, it's like, but that's what my soul wants to do right now. And I love fashion and appreciate it and if it's currently and I want to dress that way and I feel good in it, like I should be able to. So yeah, fashion rules broken by misspelling.
Speaker 2: Let's move to some funny and lighthearted ones because I'm excited to hear your answer on this question because I think it's gonna be funny. If you were a flavor of ice cream, what would you be called and what would be your main ingredient?
Speaker 1: Ooh, meat e tea. We know we can. I do a meat ice cream.
Speaker 2: I mean it's your flavor. You can do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: I really like meat. Sorry, I'm a meat and potatoes kind of girl. So and I like savory not sweet. So oh I love sour things too. I think i'd have to. I don't know if there's a way to make like a savory you had a hint of sweet like ice cream. I would like to do that and have like, yeah, I don't know, that was grossweet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you make it sound like it's gonna be like a Shepherd's pie with sweet potato ice cream.
Speaker 1: I mean, you had me there till you said sweet potato. I was all for it. Well that was the sweet off with some frozen peas nine not two. No, Donna Martin was famous for eating ice cream and popcorn. That was like her thing and that like fans to this day are still like, I eat ice cream and popcorn because of you. Do you really eat it? I'm like nope. They thought for sure that must have been like a personal thing so that the writers incorporated it into the dialogue for Donna, but it wasn't. So I don't know who created that. But okay, wait, I'm a puns girl, so I got to be able to think of something with my name in it.
Speaker 2: Meat e tea was pretty good.
Speaker 1: And I meant it like yeah, and I'll stand by my meat ice cream. So there's thirty one flavors. There's more than that now, right, something for everyone.
Speaker 2: What's the weirdest childhood nickname that you've ever received and is there a story behind it?
Speaker 1: I mean, my childhood nickname was Toto because when I was little, I couldn't say my name, so I said to Toe, So my dad just always called me Tote. But when I tell people that, they're like, like the band Toto I'm like no, and then it gets worse. Or the dog from Wizard of Oz. I'm like, no, that's Toto. My nickname is Tote, but yeah, I don't know. I still love that name. My mom still calls me that.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so sweet. If you could create a holiday, what would it because and how would you celebrate it.
Speaker 1: I'm over holidays having I was like the holiday girl, like I love to decorate, I love to cook, I love to bake, like holidays are super important to me. But with five kids, like oh the wear and tear, I would like it to be like an on a holiday, not silly. I can think of a good holiday. What holiday would I like? It would be don't call me Mom day. I'm really grateful to be mom, but like it would be nice if there's one day where you don't hear mom, Mom. I have a question. I need something. I need that, Like, I guess that's Mother's Day. But Mother's Day is all about my kids for me, Like I'm not the mom that is like, oh, I want my partner or my ex to like take the kids for the day and I'm going to go get a massage and spend the day, you know, zoning out like I'm like, no, no, no, I want to be with my kids. So I end up just doing whatever they think i'd want to do, which I don't really know what I want to do because I have no me time. So so yeah, don't call me mom day. You get the whole day off. Everyone's taken care of, but they're still around you because I don't want to be without them. But they can't say my name, which is mom, and they can't ask me for anything. They can all be there. I think every mom will concur with this day.
Speaker 2: I agree, what fictional world would you want to live in for a month and how would you spend your time there?
Speaker 1: Ooh, I've always wanted to live in the twenties. I think I would have fit in the twenties mostly for fashion, but and my big eyes would have been appreciated then, and then I could have done black and white films and I feel like my big eyes would have really popped on screen, and oh my gosh, yeah, I could have had a whole different career. Definitely the nineteen twenties.
Speaker 4: I feel like living in the Great Gatsby, Yes, yeah, but a version where like girls run the world because I feel like nineteen twenties you were either one or there were two types of women, you know, like the rebellious women, like the flappers, like were the not good girls and they drink and they were sassy and like, so I would not I wouldn't want to be.
Speaker 1: Like a housewife in the fifties. I'd want to be a girl in the nineteen twenties that like could do everything without being labeled a bad girl.
Speaker 2: What's the funniest joke you know?
Speaker 1: Okay, so little known fact. I actually hate jokes. I'm really not a joke person. And people are like, oh, I have this joke, or they could get books of like jokes, and like I feel like that's a thing like dad jokes, and it's like there's never like mom jokes because I feel like that's more of like a male thing. Men are always like, listen to this joke, and You're like, Okay, I just don't love jokes. I don't like listening to them sitting there nervous for the person. Are they going to deliver the punchline? And am I gonna laugh or fake laugh? I just want to end, and they're going slowly trying to get to the punchline, and yeah, I used to. When I was younger, I used to go to comedy shows with I had a friend and one of his best friends was the stand up comedian and this is I was like in my early twenties. And he would be like, Okay, let's go see her perform. And I always felt so much pressure. And he would always have like a good table or a good seat up close, and I'd be like so much pressure watching all these comedians because I want to laugh, Like that's my for them, right, I mean, I guess not. They're there to entertain people. I felt like I was there to accept their entertainment. So I developed this thing where I would just sit there and make the motion of laughing, but I wouldn't physically laugh, so I wouldn't exert any energy. So I would just and they couldn't hear, so I would just be like, no, but no sound, So yeah, that saves you energy wise. Anyway, I hate jokes, so.
Speaker 2: For people who couldn't see that, I'm just gonna let them know that you were just giggling and planting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just gets you don't exert like an actual like sound, No sound emanates through your body. You I feel like you preserve your energy better, but you make the motion of your mouth opening to laugh without doing it.
Speaker 2: It's a choice, it's a choice. I think it's really funny. They also say here that you need to be answering questions as a host toy to engage your listener. So, thinking about what we talked about today, one of the questions is, how can your listeners apply what has been discussed today on the show?
Speaker 1: Wow? How can how can they answer.
Speaker 2: Supposed to be answering every time? Because I feel like we're losing that battle.
Speaker 1: What can they apply from this? God, don't listen to me. I mean listen to me, but don't listen to me. Right that it's okay to be weird. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's okay to be weird, and it's okay to be yourself and it's okay too.
Speaker 1: It's okay at a comedy show not to laugh out loud if you don't think it's funny, but do move your mouth so they don't single out you.
Speaker 2: Can you be friends with people who don't usually share your same ideas or values?
Speaker 1: Of course? I mean yeah, we had a career of it. It's like, yeah, of course, I mean, it's always better to find your people that creative, especially like you have a creative brain, I think to find those people that get that on that level. And also I think it's important that you find people that are like minded. When it comes to kindness, I think people that actually really care. But I think socially and work wise, you can be friendly with people that don't have your exact ideas and creative instincts.
Speaker 2: Okay, we talked about the ice cream and the popcorn, but that was so Donna Martin. So what's the strangest food combination that you enjoy the others tend to find super odd?
Speaker 1: Oh, I have a one favorite like go to like midnight snack, and it's cottage cheese, peanut butter and apple sauce. And whenever I tell people this, they're like what, But I'm like, it's soothing, it's comforting, it's ego a little sweet and then savory because you get the salty from the peanut butter, creaminess from the cottage cheese, and then like the refreshing from the apple sauce. So so yeah, I do a scoop of cottage cheese in a bowl and then a scoop of peanut butter, and then I take the squeezy packet of apple sauce and squeeze one packet in and I mix it all up and eat it. It's really good. Some flower butters get in there too. Yeah. Wait, do you think it's weird or not a weird combo?
Speaker 2: I think like all three of those things individually in my mind, I would never thought of putting them together.
Speaker 1: It's really tasty, like my mouth watering right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd be willing to try it for sure. But because like I also like cottage cheese with pineapples as my late night snack.
Speaker 1: I'm just a big fan of cottage cheese. Like I really really amazing cottage cheese. Do you ever eat it with? Just like I'm a big fan of Lauri's seasoning salt.
Speaker 2: My god, yes, just saw on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just salt, little crack pepper. But Larry's seasoning salt is like my miracle seasoning for anything. I like, literally put in everything I've been eating since I was a kid, So like that's like my magic.
Speaker 2: Take the little balls and like put them on your tongue and press them against the top of your roof for your mouth and like the balls, little cottage cheese balls, because they're all like little balls. And then I'll like, not that I do this because that would be weird, but like I put it on your tongue and then you push it to the roof of your mouth and smash it a little ball cheese.
Speaker 1: I no, no, no about doing that, because I guess I don't think of them as individual little balls. But I see what you mean almost like they're like little baby Boba balls but creamy. Okay, I'll give that try next time. If you'll try my concoction, I'll try it. Okay.
Speaker 2: Would you live your life differently if you could do it again?
Speaker 1: M hmmm, No, my life's not over, just like the the youthful part of my life. No, because I believe everything in our lives is a teaching want to gag on my own voice right now. And if you go back and change things, then you're changing your reality and future and journey that we're supposed to be on this. Sorry, I I guess not. I mean, yeah, I wouldn't have sold my first house.
Speaker 2: What is the weirdest talent you have?
Speaker 1: Oh? What is the weirdest talent that I have? I can hold anything between my boobs and I could do the flying splits.
Speaker 2: What are flying splits?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I do a running start and I go full on into the splits in mid air and land on ground.
Speaker 2: Where have you done this.
Speaker 1: Everywhere?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I've even incorporated it into work. Like I did a play once in LA called Maybe Baby It's You, and there was like some like fun dance scene and I was like, oh, you guys, I could do the flying splits and they were like, what are the flying splits? So I did it and then I was committed to doing like flying splits across the stage, like going full on, like hard pounding pushs to the floor every single night. So that got Yeah, I was lucky. I'm still able to have kids. But the good news is I'm fifty one and I can still do them. It's a really fun party trick. Yeah. I'm very flexible. I'm like, I wish I could apply that somewhere in my life. I'm like, I'm like hyper flexible, Like it's I'm like oddly flexible. And so I think if I had known what this talent was when I was younger, I maybe would have also become a contortionist and not just because my name isationist contortion. Oh my god, like to so yeah, I like all that stuff, Like I'm not a sports girl, but again I'm very flexible, so like that stuff's right in my wheelhouse. Although I can't do a backbend, can't do oh so a cartwheel. I think I failed seventh grade pe because I couldn't do a cartwheel and the pe teacher like shamed me, and I was so embarrassed from the class when we had like Jim, anyway, what turns you on food?
Speaker 2: Do you think you're a good kisser?
Speaker 1: Very good kisser? I don't know, because I've been able to watch it back on camera on TV and film for thirty years, and I think I'm pretty good. I don't know.
Speaker 2: How do you know when you're watching a movie if someone's a good kisser or bad kisser? Like when you're watching it.
Speaker 1: Well, I never Here's the thing. When I'm watching I never quite believe when people go in and do like a closed mouth kiss for a romantic scene, like I'm just like or barely open your mouth and I'm not talking like it's supposed to be a character driven thing, like it's just one little first kiss or she's shy or I don't know. It's supposed to be like ooh, that big kiss we've all been waiting for. And then you see an actor or actress kind of phoning it in as we would say, and I'm like, open your mouth, like that's how people kiss in real life. We close our eyes and we open our mouths, like I just think.
Speaker 2: It's odd with Tom Cruise Kelly McGillis Top Gun kiss or is.
Speaker 1: It was not a good one? You're saying I can't remember that kiss now?
Speaker 2: Yeh? Like the original Top Gun when they finally get together and lying in bed and he's like on top of her and it's like a black silhouette and you can see like open mouth kissing, like that was like kissing. I'm not talking like Gossip Girl Chuck and Blair kissing.
Speaker 1: But I also feel like you don't when you're watching a movie or a TV show, you don't want to see one of the actors eating the other actor's face. And I've had actors that do that as well, Like they go in for a kiss and like it's not just your mouth this way, it's like all around your mouth they're getting and it's like I know this is going to look on camera like, so don't do it that far. Like I don't know.
Speaker 3: Who was the best picture that you've had a kiss on camera?
Speaker 1: On camera? On camera, I mean, I'm I guess I'm going to say Brian just because I had to kiss him off and on for ten years and we all know I really actually liked him in real life when I was young, so like that was always like felt really natural. I got to kiss Luke Perry once in a dream sequence and that was a really good kiss.
Speaker 2: But do you tell them if they're like slobbering on your face and you say, like, hey man, sweet, like just so you know that guy a little.
Speaker 1: Really, I don't tell people, No, I mean what can you do. You can like say to your makeup artists like, oh god, because like you and your makeup artists always have like the ends, like you're like in and out about the kissing scenes and so you know, you give the eyes and it means like oh God, like help me hear and like he gets bad breath, like give him a min or offer, you know something. And if they have to clean up your lips too much, I guess you can kind of like say some of them. They could be like, hey, when we do this shot again, can you mind just like not kissing her too hard because we have to keep reapplying. Make that.
Speaker 3: They should develop a product that you can like put around the outline of your lips that taste terrible to ensure that kissing scenes the guy doesn't go into big the kids like the stuff they used to make you stop biting your nails.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I feel like when you watch things back, you never see a woman going in for like eat your face kiss Like it's always a dude. It's like, oh yeah, like my nose is in your mouth, like calm down. But I did play a hooker once and I had to kiss a lot of guys and that that was hard. Yeah, some we're attracted somewhere not it.
Speaker 2: Did you have to do a lot of research for that role?
Speaker 1: I did well. It was called co Ed call Girl, one of my best titles of one of my TV movies, And I was a co ed at college by day, you know, prostitute by night. She had to put herself through school. I mean, you know, I secretly have that I'm the good girl who secretly wants meeting like naughty. So this like that movie was right on brand. I was like so into like got to play me during the day kind of like Donna, and then at night I got to like I got to do like whole dancing and like strip teases and be a fluozy get all gussied up. Well, then in that movie Pimp, so it didn't work out.
Speaker 2: Well you shut your pimp.
Speaker 1: I did. I think it's based on true story.
Speaker 2: Jennifer Lopez and Mikey Madison both said they had to do like crazy, crazy, crazy amount of work in order to do, Like Jennifer Lopez is Hustler to learn like all the pole dancing and stuff, and then Mikey Madison for Anura that just won the Oscar, like how to do crazy like learning how to dance like a sex worker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for there was definitely like a like a choreographer there when it was just like a strip cheese and just doing it just to show you, like the moves. But and then like I had to do it really slow and like it was all the camera stuff was like plammed out, so it wasn't just like instinctually do it, but it was like, Okay, the camera's going to be on you first, You're gonna like, you know, slip one like strap off your shoulder, then you're gonna run the other her hand through your hair. And it was just all, yeah, that was kind of nerve rocking. Actually, it's better when I can just like be me.
Speaker 2: Usually. I told them that you can hold things between your boobs and then also do flyin switch.
Speaker 1: I know. Yeah, then she would have made more money and she wouldn't have had to shoot her pimp. So I really want to remake that movie. That's like on my bucket list to remake is the TV movie co Ed Call Girl, And so like we did reimagining a Mother May Asleep with Danger, that was one of my famous TV movies, and James Franco remade that and I was the daughter in the first one and then in the remake I was the mother. So in that vein, I would love to do co Ed Call Girl and be the madam. There wouldn't be a pimp. I would be the madam. So I'm putting it out there. I'm going to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like it. Okay, Okay, the last one. What's the silliest thing you think you've ever purchased? Oh, for you for a present for the kids silliest.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think silliest. I do this weakly, like, oh my gosh, why am I blanking? I'm just looking around my room. Sure there's some here. I don't know. I just got scammed recently because I saw something on Instagram. I should have known better, like it was like coming from China, and it was. But when they did this stick on Instagram, like your pores, you couldn't see your wrinkles, you couldn't see your your face looked like glass. And I was like, oh my god, I know better, but I can't stop watching this. Oh my god, I know better, but now I'm ordering it. Oh and they're saying I get a better deal if I order three. Sure, and then I'll add on a pink version for another five dollars. Okay, why not.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it took forever to get here, and it was really cute packaging. But my daughter Sella, is like, you got scammed. I like used on my face and it was like chapstick, like it didn't do anything. But I love to get like really random things, like I come home with the most random things. But it gives my kids great joy to see the random things I buy. I'm not giving you an example right now. I'm really mad at myself. You guys, what is that bird that's called? It's brown? A pheasant? Could there be a pheasant outside my house? That'd be weird? A pheasant?
Speaker 2: I totally could be one there.
Speaker 1: I think I just saw a pheasant.
Speaker 2: Exciting. So what did we learned today, Tori? About these questions? And did you like these popular podcast questions?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I got really excited about them, but I feel like I didn't have great answer. But I'm never stumped with answers, like I'm always good for that, So I don't know. I'm not sure. Ooh, you know what I just got, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna wait this weekend until the kids wait for the weekend. Have you heard about the new one hundred and twenty eight dollar melon.
Speaker 2: Like the like the twenty dollars strawberry?
Speaker 1: Correct, there's one hundred and twenty eight dollar melon. Looks like a cannialope, I would say. And it's been all over TikTok and Instagram of people trying this one hundred and twenty eight dollar melon. And I saw Bethany Frankel doing it. And I was like, that melon looks delicious, and so I reached out to them and I was like, oh my gosh, I see my friends like posting about this. This looks amazing. And they were like, oh, oh my gosh, big fans, can we send you one? And I was like yes. So it just arrived yesterday in a box. This is fragile, and my kid's obsessed with opening boxes that appear here of random shit that I order all the time. But Bo picked it up and he goes, Mom, something heavy's in here. And he's like, now, like figured out by shaking things what type of things I order most often, and he's like, this is definitely a crystal. You ordered a crystal and I was like, recently, I don't think so. And then I got the notice your fruit was delivered and I was like, oh my god, you guys it's the one hundred and twenty eight dollars melon. So this weekend we're gonna do a taste test supposed to be the juiciest melon in existence. And they sent the strawberries for twenty bucks as well, So yeah, I'm pretty excited about that. And I do like to find this most sour thing you can find. So I searched that a lot on Amazon, like you know how they had like the one chip. It was like the death chip. Do you remember this. That was like a big deal for a while. Okay, So you order this chip and you get one dorito looking chip and it's like Carolina Reefer is that right, Reaper? Not Reefer? Carolina Reaper. And it's supposed to be like the Ghost Chili or whatever. It's like the spiciest pepper or something. And the one chip in the dare is to eat this chip. So my kid and I did this, and this was all over line, and I was like, okay, I can handle it. So we both did it. I am not kidding. It was so spicy that my eyes were watering. It kept getting worse. I threw up and then I had to drink milk and then I had to go lay down for like an hour. It was the chip test. It's like death chip or something. Anyway, I'm more fascinated in sour things, though, So I go online and find like the most sour thing in the world and I order it to test it, and sour pickle stuff I like to like candy. Yeah, that's weird. Anything pickle. I order. I wish I had a blanket with pickles on it.