Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Beta Tilley and Tanya rad and iHeartRadio and two times People's Choice.
Speaker 2: Award winning podcast.
Speaker 3: Hello Everybody, We are scrubbing in.
Speaker 2: It is a The Dear Bonya episode. But I did want to bring something up because we were inundated with the royal wedding on Monday, we didn't really get to talk about Love Island, right, And again, this is gonna be no spoilers because I'm a little bit behind at this point, but you're behind a couple of days behind you at this point.
Speaker 3: Fan. Oh, oh, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gotcha. Yeah, But I just want to like shout somebody out on the island that it like it just is just a sign of a of a a person that is caring about his hygiene, cares about his health.
Speaker 3: Carl, Carl, you wears mouth Tape's.
Speaker 2: Mouth taper, And honestly, I was floored because I think Carl's pretty perfect. And then I saw that he tapes his mouth shut at night. He's the only one, the only islander, might I add, consider it of the other islanders to not snore. He's also combating bad breath, and he's also combating not combating but uh, trying to help help himself not get sick with all the germs around.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I just want to say, yeah, Carl is my new favorite in the villa.
Speaker 3: Okay, you were happy to see him come.
Speaker 2: Back in the back room.
Speaker 1: By the way, I producer Lo Low agrees, Carl is a real one.
Speaker 3: Carl Is seems like very hygienic and I like him.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, if I was in the villa and I got in bed and my man tape his mouth shut, I'd be like, get over here.
Speaker 3: Baby, and he did because they're sleeping in the same bed.
Speaker 4: I personally liked Karaoke Night. I thought it was hilariously horrible, but like Charming, you hated it.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing. I feel as though the games in USA are all so horrible, and in UK the games actually like stir up drama, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, normally the games do stirrup drama. In the USA, they're always.
Speaker 2: Eating pot dogs out of a string and jumping in cream and mind I think they make out with someone different, I know, but like they I don't know the ones in the UK like they do. They'll be like who said this? And It'll be like a quote from somebody that they said and then the Islanders find out who said it and they're.
Speaker 3: Like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: You said that? And like or those like posts like tweets that people share and like oh my god, like why would they say that? So it like stirs up a bunch of stuff. Whereas I just feel like the challenges in USA are like what, I wish they creamed me in the face, Like I.
Speaker 3: Wish they sent more bombshells this season.
Speaker 4: I'm so disappointed the lack of like effort, yes, of trying to separate people or get people other because like, yes, I like Melanie and.
Speaker 3: I want her to I don't like agree agree if.
Speaker 4: He's this dishonest with cameras and people around twenty four to seven, Like, girl, you're not gonna feel safe.
Speaker 2: I agree, And you know she you know, Caleb liked her.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, but he didn't make any move to.
Speaker 2: He didn't make a move because he was trying to be respectful of her connection with Sincere.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, should have could have would a bro.
Speaker 2: What what I'm saying is that would have been a much better guy for her than since.
Speaker 3: She doesn't want to she didn't like anyone else in the villa.
Speaker 2: Well, she needs to wake up.
Speaker 4: But that's why I was like, I wish they'd send in some bombshells that had She's very attracted to Sincere, so like someone who like looked like him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know what's so interesting? In past seasons they send in bombshell after bombshell after bombshell. Like every day there's a new bombshell romping around. This season, I felt like it's not nothing. I know, Yeah, it's interesting maybe because they want you to develop stronger feelings for like the og people.
Speaker 3: Who are you wanting to win the hundred K?
Speaker 2: I mean Bryce in Trinity.
Speaker 3: I want Melanie and Sincere to win and I want her to take it all.
Speaker 2: But they don't even do that anymore. Oh they don't know.
Speaker 3: Well they might. They always be throwing.
Speaker 2: Right, maybe they will do it.
Speaker 3: I would love if she was the first one to ever do that.
Speaker 2: I guess a nice girl I'd be fine with too.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, please no.
Speaker 2: Why, Like we barely have seen them.
Speaker 3: Really connect, like you, just like.
Speaker 2: My health, Taper is a man to trust, So I'm going to trust him to win this whole thing.
Speaker 4: I mean bryceer Trinity or Melanie and Sincere, but she keeps the money. I don't want him to get anything, but I want her to have the opportunity personally Melanie.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: And if I'm bad for Kinsey.
Speaker 2: People are like, I'm like, what she seems deflated. You're a sparky and now she's it's diminished.
Speaker 3: Her is diminished.
Speaker 2: I saw it too, she was getting beaten down.
Speaker 3: It's so weird.
Speaker 4: Because in my mind, I'm thinking, isn't the whole point of this show to like try and meet someone that you have a genuine connection.
Speaker 2: With, yea to make They're like shitting on her for.
Speaker 4: And then he did her dirty, so she's trying to find whatever connection she can find.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, I don't know. Yeah, it's bugging me.
Speaker 4: I hate the think and I'm probably doing this right now on the podcast. I hate the like psychological think pieces on social media over a show like Love Island.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you're watching a produce show. It's edited, it's.
Speaker 4: Like one and a half hours max of a full day, and you are critiquing these twenty one year olds who are on a show for your entertainment, and you're doing a psycho analysis on them.
Speaker 2: Somebody I did a Q and A and somebody asked me if I if I would ever go on a show like Love Island when I was single, and I was like, that literally is like I I would hate that more than anything, like watching the person you like actively flirt and talk to other people. I'm like, That's why I always feel like the UK people are so mature because they all swap every other day and they're all like, that's cool. I was just making out them yesterday, But like, you guys love you together like I could never.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because when you're able to do that means you don't like them that much. Like you're just like, oh, I'm testing the waters. But I'm never not committed, never been there. I'm not in the deep end, never been there. And that's why you would have given us incredible TV if you had gone on reality television.
Speaker 2: Never would have been there.
Speaker 3: It never was that still root for you to go on another show just so we can watch it happen.
Speaker 1: Maybe not gone on the day. I think Bachelor there was discussion.
Speaker 2: So that one's tough too, because the person that I like is dating.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it would have been a fun time for you. But I think you would have done that bachelor.
Speaker 2: I think I probably would have been more open too for some reason. Then Love Island just seems because you're actually like seeing them make out and like, do you know what't even words the batchel. I feel like you didn't necessarily see them making out, you're about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally different experiences.
Speaker 2: It's equally bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but out of side, out of mind, right.
Speaker 4: And also not having to wear a bikini twenty four to seven while it's happening.
Speaker 2: Oh that I'd like, yeah, right.
Speaker 4: You'd have to change like twenty times a day with your uti issues.
Speaker 1: You'd be like, hold on, I.
Speaker 3: Have to go to maybe Like why is Tony in another storm suit? Did they film on a different day?
Speaker 2: I fact so many swim CITs because anytime I get in the water, I have to change my bathing suit bottom. Like I will not sit in a wet bathing suit bottom for more than like ten minutes. So I I got checked in Cobbo. When we arrived, they opened my bag and like my bathing suit bag was like this big, and the kids were like, why do you bring so many men in like different time?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, a different time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'd have to be changing a lot, But they don't seem to be getting in the water much, so I think i'd be fine in the UTI department.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, maybe.
Speaker 2: Hard to say, or just say. It seems sweaty.
Speaker 3: Though, sweaty and like, I don't know, sometimes a stinky. Sometimes a swimsuit.
Speaker 4: Without getting in the water makes me un like wearing a swimsuit without day I know.
Speaker 2: Hell, and some swimsuits, like from your sweat change color. So you'd have like badge sweat on national television. That is disgusting. It's just not what you want, not what you want.
Speaker 3: But you would represent a lot of women.
Speaker 2: I'd give the women what they want, I'd say, I'd give a little super scene badge sweat. I'd be changing my bottom.
Speaker 4: Two turns gluten free whoever is making you breakfast?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, i'd represent with the cellulae. I'd be proud walking around anyway.
Speaker 3: Well, shall we get to some Dear Bonya?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, this is from NICKI.
Speaker 1: I'm listening to the Dear Bonnia episode about the scrubber whose husband originally said he could see himself having kids even though she knew she definitely wanted them, and now he's kind of changed his mind. Well, my husband and I were very clear on not wanting kids. We were dating and we got engaged. Now I have changed my mind. I've been feeling the pull to have just one child. I've talked to him about this, and rightful, Lisa, He's like, that is not the premise under which we got married. I feel like I remember Tanya saying at some point Robbie wasn't sold and having more children. Were there any productive conversations around this topic. How did you guys navigate this?
Speaker 5: Help?
Speaker 3: This is tough?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Uh So in our situation, Robbie was not pro or anti. He never said I do not want more kids, and he never said I want more kids. He was kind of in the middle on it. And and to be honest, it was going to be a deal breaker for me at some point if he ultimately said, like, I don't want to have any more kids. But I think what really shifted is, and it's gonna sound so silly, but when we got our dog, uh and we got the dog together, so when he saw me how I cared for Sonny and kind of how I was as a partner in him to a dog parent to Sonny, he was like, I know you're going to be an amazing partner and I'm so excited to have kids with you. So like that was like a big turning point. And I know, again it sounds silly cause it's a dog, but like it shifted things for him and like now he's so excited and like I wann't say more excited than I am about all of it, but like he's just as excited as I am. And I think it was a process to get there.
Speaker 3: But y'all had that conversation of like, we're not getting married if you're one hundred percent no on this topic. Yes, And I think her situation is that they did say they both said no, and then they got married, right.
Speaker 4: And the thing about having kids, it's not like, oh it you only have a certain amount of time and then it's over. It's like when you have a kid.
Speaker 2: And it's also like you can't like that kids you're you know what I mean. Even if she's like, well I'll take more responsibility, Like I don't think you can really do that.
Speaker 4: I know, And you don't want to have a child with someone who doesn't and it's his fault for not wanting them, Like he was very clear about his expectations.
Speaker 3: Therapy. I think this is therapy right easton y'all. I mean, if this happened to y'all because you and Ellison have had these conversations.
Speaker 6: Yes, we we have these conversations frequently. We do a lot of chickens on that because it's such a major like thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's a life changing decision.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, And so I always I'm like, you know, if you're changing your mind on this, like like I want we both want each other to feel comfortable like bringing it up, and and also don't want to just be blindsided about anything. And so we talked about a lot and so far we're in alignment. Yeah, but I think it's important to you know, be honest, and if one of our minds were to change, then you know, that's the relationship would probably end.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying. I feel like if one person is like, adamantly no, I do not want kids, and the other one says, I adamantly want a kid, I do think that ends in divorce.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you can't get to a place of trying to find a point of like you know, come seeing like, Okay, why why do you not want them?
Speaker 3: Is it? Is it the taking care?
Speaker 2: Like where is the not wanting them from?
Speaker 4: But I agree, I'm thinking like, but also for her if she wants in this lifetime to have a child, and that that's also a life changing decision to not have one when you want a.
Speaker 3: Kid, Yeah, there's still a feeling.
Speaker 4: Of wanting to be a mom if you if you're able to do that. So yeah, I think this might be a top topic for.
Speaker 2: A professional one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: But I'm this is really tough.
Speaker 2: But I also think that like I don't know how long it's been since she told him all of this, but I do think there is like you should allow some time for him to maybe, like again, talk to somebody, really figure out why he doesn't. Maybe maybe it has something to do with like he doesn't want to repeat the same things that happened to him when he was a kid, and like, you know, maybe the therapist can break through and get him to realize that he can like rewrite the story or whatever. So I would give him, like some time. I feel like if I gave Robby an ultimatum and said, like I need you to tell me yes or no. Now, I think it would have been bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I think that the truth is that if you both can't come to a decision where y'all meet and you stay in this relationship, someone's going to be resentful and unhappy forever, no matter which disrection you go.
Speaker 2: And unfortunately, as women, we do have biological clocks. So it's like, I think, give him time, but also be respectful of like your time and your biological clock.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I would talk to a couple therapists and try to like see where you can meet, and then I think you have to kind.
Speaker 3: Of make decisions based on that. Yeah, but I'm really sorry you're going through this. This is really challenging and just like a life.
Speaker 4: Child, I mean a thing that you a challenge that you have in relationships in life and like you changing and your partner change, it's.
Speaker 3: Just a life bad Yeah, but we love you.
Speaker 2: Good luck, Nikki, Yeah, good luck Nikki.
Speaker 4: We're going to take a break and we will be back with a work crush.
Speaker 2: We're back, We're back.
Speaker 4: We have a work crush that someone needs advice on Mark.
Speaker 1: Well, she says, I'm thirty two and I've pretty much given up on dating after years of disappointment. I rarely like anyone, but I recently met a coworker who checks every box for me. He's thirty five, just got out of a three year relationship about three months ago. We've been grabbing coffee and lunch. He met my friends at a backyard barbecue. He recently invited me to an all day sporting event. We both took PTO and spent nearly eighteen hours together. We didn't tell anyone at work we were going together, and at one point he jokingly called it our date, but when the day ended, he gave me a very platonic hug. Since then, he's been flirty but avoids physical touch. I know his breakup was hard. I don't want to push him, but the lack of clarity is making me anxious because this is the first guy I've genuinely liked in years. Do you think it was a date? Should I say something or just let it play out? And how do I stop getting so attached when I don't even know where we stand?
Speaker 2: Tough?
Speaker 3: Don't ask me, Becca, I mean I was just with the wrong people gender.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I never kno cared, so I really have no advice to give.
Speaker 3: I think you just let it play out. It sounds like it could be it could go either way.
Speaker 4: I think your best and I think a lot of people are against playing it cool, But I think playing it cool and living your life not revolved around centering this guy or like what his intentions are is what will be the most attractive thing if he's interested in you. So I think you have your you know, moments together and flirt back and make it playful, but don't have like a.
Speaker 3: What is this like where are we type of conversation. I don't think you need to have that.
Speaker 2: I think he wants that try to that's so embarrassing.
Speaker 1: He invited her to an eight and hour sporting event. She could now invite him to something whatever it may be. It doesn't have to be an all day thing, but it could be. And then you make more jokes about our date and not telling anyone, And I think it's cute and I think there's progress there. I think you don't have to wait for him to make the next move. You can make the next move.
Speaker 4: I think you can invite him to something playful and fun and like cute. That's like not it doesn't put pressure on him that it feels like a date, but could just be it could be interpreted either way like what he did. And I also think that three years three months after a three year breakup is not a long time. And I don't want you to be a rebound for this guy, So I personally would just keep it casual. I personally would not try to get into a relationship with someone who was that fresh out of a breakup.
Speaker 2: Cash crazy, you're crazy like the wind.
Speaker 4: I don't think you say anything, don't ask was that a date? Or just be like I had so much fun when we went to the game together?
Speaker 3: Or should we go? Should we go? What do people do bowling? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think this event is going on, we should go?
Speaker 3: That feels deity.
Speaker 4: We're trying to keep it more like, doesn't need to be put it doesn't need to feel pressured of him to go, Oh my gosh, she is she going to think this is a date?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Whereas if you just invite him to an sporting event or a summer summertime concert or something a park hang or.
Speaker 2: Somebody summertime sorais do you guys have in your neighborhood?
Speaker 3: Well, there's always events creative.
Speaker 1: Plus, her friend group is now fair game because he's met them all at a barbecue. There could be another barbecue. There could be a we're all gathering at someone Sol's house to watch the World Cup final. I don't know. There could be something.
Speaker 3: You're going to Chili's for a triple Dipper.
Speaker 2: Hated being around other people when I was newly dating somebody.
Speaker 1: It's so awk, You're not newly dating in this situation.
Speaker 3: No, they're just friends. They're trying to become.
Speaker 1: Yeah, find excuses to spend time with him. That's all you can do at this point. Yeah, and then you.
Speaker 4: Should plan a group to hang with your friends and then be like, hey, I'm planning this with my work crush.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, tell him, Hey, I'm planning We're doing a park hang this day.
Speaker 4: Would you you know everyone said to invite you if you want to come.
Speaker 3: Everyone loved you.
Speaker 1: That's cute and a couple of mentory.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 6: I like a group hang where it's easy to pair off, like like we're all going miniature golfing.
Speaker 3: David Busters, I hated you said you.
Speaker 4: Didn't have advice, So I think this is this is why why you didn't have advice.
Speaker 2: I hated group hangs. Let me get to know you before you invite me around a bunch of group of people.
Speaker 3: When I like you, they've already done that.
Speaker 2: I hate it. God blessed, good luck.
Speaker 3: Anonymous not from Tonya.
Speaker 1: Bless all. Right on these post it's I have written three celebrities names. This week we're gonna play. Are we calling this game? Who am I?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Who am I? Who the hell am I?
Speaker 1: How about that first three way? Who am I?
Speaker 3: Tonya will not figure it out?
Speaker 1: Chance it will lose.
Speaker 6: It reminds me of the rules for those of us who may not have listened to the episode, someone who skimmed it to write the description and then maybe up lit it.
Speaker 1: You just write yes or no questions about the celebrity that you are so on your forehead is a celebrity yes, all that stuff, and you.
Speaker 2: Should keep tracked because it does get confused.
Speaker 1: You might want to take notes.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna yeah what we do with these? Or the phone?
Speaker 3: Let me turned around. But here's the thing I can see myself.
Speaker 1: Oh where Let's take a break and we'll work out the legitticy. But we're going to try it blind this time, and the says that you listener will also not know who the celebrity is, so you can play along.
Speaker 4: We got some question from that's an immersive experience, it really is.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll figure it all out.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: I have three posted pads here and I'm gonna let you choose. So it's random. The colors are pink, purple, or teal. Those are the colors I have here. So east and you are new to this game, you may pick first pink, purple or teal.
Speaker 5: Pink.
Speaker 2: Damn, that's what I was gonna pick.
Speaker 1: All right, Tanya, you may go next. Is you are not the reigning champion, pur purple for you? All right, here we go. Somebody else can talk as I distribute the names.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I'm purple, No your teal?
Speaker 5: Did you stay on your head? Well, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Pad.
Speaker 3: Actually no, it gets upside down?
Speaker 5: Is mine?
Speaker 1: Right? Set up? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, I realized I've never noticed this about you, but you have such a tiny forehead.
Speaker 5: Because much as you have a three head.
Speaker 3: No it's a.
Speaker 4: Compliment, but I've noticed your your stickers always just slightly.
Speaker 3: Over your eyes.
Speaker 2: A little robby said the same thing. He's like, why is it covering your entire head? And Becca's looks perfectly Okay, sorry, I have a big fourhead, Robbie.
Speaker 3: Why don't you just say it directly to my face? Don't be passive aggressive?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go much. We start with the easton and then go clockwise, So easton telling you Becca like that, what a yeah?
Speaker 3: Whatever?
Speaker 2: Whatever?
Speaker 1: Begin? Uh?
Speaker 3: Wait did we come back?
Speaker 1: We're back?
Speaker 5: Been back? Am I wait? Is it yes or no question?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 5: Okay, uh there's my first one. Am I a man?
Speaker 2: No? Am I a woman? No, so I'm a man.
Speaker 3: Am I a woman?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Am I a movie star?
Speaker 2: Yes? Am I a singer? No I'm not.
Speaker 3: No, Am I an actor?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Am I.
Speaker 5: Over the age of fifty?
Speaker 3: Yeses?
Speaker 2: Yes, am I an actor?
Speaker 3: Yes? Am I a singer?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Have I been in a movie this year?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No? Am I hot?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes, very hot.
Speaker 3: That's one question, one question only.
Speaker 2: Hot Ma'am Am I an athlete?
Speaker 5: Yes? Am I? Am I Caucasian?
Speaker 2: Yes? Am I married? No I'm single?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Not married? Okay, okay, I understood understand.
Speaker 3: Do I play football?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's insane.
Speaker 5: Am I have I won an Oscar.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know. I'll double check that, but I don't think so.
Speaker 2: No Oscar for you. Have I been married?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: No, way.
Speaker 1: Correct, never married? Correct? Never an Oscar?
Speaker 3: Am my quarterback?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: No, I have no idea.
Speaker 5: Hmmm. Have I ever had a singing career?
Speaker 1: Two?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say you would be known for that at all.
Speaker 2: I'd say no, yeah, okay. Am I under the age of fifty? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, oh I'm over fifty. Thank you for the accurate information. But I'd say I'm near fifty.
Speaker 3: Am I currently owned football team?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: No? No?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, he's not.
Speaker 5: Okay. Am I a dramatic actress?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, okay? I would have said yes, okay, Am I in a movie that's come out this year?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Have I been married to a supermodel?
Speaker 2: It's so annoying?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Am I married?
Speaker 2: Mark? Wait? Can I ask you something? Mark? Yes, I'm gonna say no.
Speaker 1: I would say no as well.
Speaker 2: Was I at Taylor Swift's wedding?
Speaker 1: All right, let's see.
Speaker 2: So sorry Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 1: I have not I cannot okay, I'll pick another question.
Speaker 2: It's okay.
Speaker 3: I'm gone to pick another question.
Speaker 4: You what could answer, But that's a risk you take when you ask your question.
Speaker 2: No, I need to get an answer for my question.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sorry. Yes, he was there?
Speaker 2: That changes everything?
Speaker 5: Yes, I was there, she.
Speaker 3: Wrote, I was? Was I on the Patriots?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: You can end this whenever you want.
Speaker 3: Okay, you guess and you're wrong, then you lose.
Speaker 1: Okay. Fair. Oh so if you make a guest, you're just like, yes, I've not heard that real but apparently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like willy nilly guess every round.
Speaker 5: Okay, good, that that changes things?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh god, oh Tying.
Speaker 1: You think she's onto something? I bet she's not. We'll find out.
Speaker 5: Am I? Uh? Am I on TV? Or just movies?
Speaker 2: Yes? Or no questions?
Speaker 1: But sorry? Am I on TV? I have on TV? Cheh?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Do I have kids?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: You're kidding?
Speaker 3: Am I tom Brady?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, no kids for sure? All right, He's always go back and forth. Eastern Tania ping pong.
Speaker 5: Okay, do I have blonde hair?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Well no, no, okay? Am I Caucasian?
Speaker 3: I don't think? No?
Speaker 1: But do mean like, yeah, I guess?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No?
Speaker 2: Do I appear to be Caucasian.
Speaker 1: I say, that's a weird area to go down.
Speaker 6: Well, what kind of Caucasian are you?
Speaker 2: Can I come up with a separate question?
Speaker 1: Then, no, why do you keep asking for Just wait for Easton, You'll get ten seconds. You'll be back.
Speaker 2: Because I wasn't a clue.
Speaker 5: This is harder than I. Yeah, it was expecting. Yeah, possible.
Speaker 2: This game is impossible. It should be called impossible.
Speaker 4: I'll say this, Tanyas is harder than Eastance.
Speaker 1: Do you think so?
Speaker 3: I think so?
Speaker 5: Wow? Was I in a movie last year?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: No, damn?
Speaker 2: Okay? Am I dating anybody? Right? Now?
Speaker 3: You've been spotted dating? I don't know, like the official relationship status, right.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I've been spotted, I've been spotted with a woman.
Speaker 3: Correct, you've been spotted rumored to be dating?
Speaker 5: Am I over sixty years last Yeah? Okay?
Speaker 2: Did the woman come with me to Taylor and Travis's whatdding?
Speaker 1: I don't know. When you're going down the wrong path, it just feels weird to spend any time.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, Okay, then ask that question.
Speaker 1: That's not going to help you.
Speaker 2: Okay. Was I in a animated movie this year? Uh? Was I in Mario? Galaxy. That's kind of where my head.
Speaker 1: Okay, he was not an animated movie this year, but he has been an animated movies.
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 6: You know that thing on the edit of they're like, does just someone on the street and go name a woman? And like people can't do it. You're experiencing that, right, am I am there's like there's one person he's coming up in my head and it's not her because I've proven that wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's when you think you're on the track and you're not.
Speaker 6: And I really not name another like actress over the age, like other than this person.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I know I'm over fifty.
Speaker 5: Let me let's see what else would narrow it down. Am I? Am I more known for movies?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: No, no, I don't think so.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, Yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Am I on TV as well?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: So I do TV and movies?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Was I on a comedy TV show?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: Am I in my household name?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, household, Every household, household, every household in the United States of America knows me.
Speaker 5: My mother knows you. Intimately.
Speaker 1: I don't know if every household in America would know this person, but he's very famous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't try.
Speaker 1: To read your post it from behind? You always do that, Easton.
Speaker 6: Was I on a popular television show on HBO?
Speaker 5: No, No, I don't think so, I'll start writing down the networks.
Speaker 2: Then, yeah, it's like, how do I get how do I? How do I understand? Who I am?
Speaker 1: The question for all of us?
Speaker 2: Okay? Am I a comedic actor?
Speaker 1: I mean you've done some comedy.
Speaker 4: Yeah you're not it all, but yeah, you're that talented, multifaceted.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, but I'm mostly known for drama.
Speaker 1: I would say that's true.
Speaker 2: Okay, I do drama.
Speaker 6: Was I on a TV show on My God on Peacock or NBC?
Speaker 5: No, yes, yes, wow shook.
Speaker 3: My bad and unfortunately.
Speaker 2: No you can't.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just saying, unfortunately you has too. That was a double question. Yeah, you don't really have an answer.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, okay, I've never been married. Over fifty movie out this year. I'm so stummed. Help me. No, it's my turn.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying I know I'm feeling good. Really, Yeah, okay, I think I might make the big swing.
Speaker 3: Who I'd ask one more question? Just because she's nowhere near it?
Speaker 2: Can I find a friend, like, can I have like a hint?
Speaker 4: Can we give her one hint of something that she's repeating that's wrong because she made it up in her head that you answered that way. Oh yeah, you were spotted dating someone. We did not say it was a woman.
Speaker 2: Am I gay?
Speaker 1: Possibly?
Speaker 2: So I might be gay? MBG MBG Oh yeah, I got it toorious mbgh is my drain?
Speaker 5: Was I on Seinfeld?
Speaker 1: Nor? I have a Uh?
Speaker 2: Did I go to a film festival in tall leather boots? God?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: What. There's like an an iconic outBut that I wore to like a film festival and they were tall over the knee boots.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't confirm or deny. To ask a different question, Ask a different question, ask a different question.
Speaker 1: That you might be onto something here. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe it's not yes, yes.
Speaker 1: But it's not maybe.
Speaker 2: Okay, then I know who I am?
Speaker 5: You think you do?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, you.
Speaker 3: Gotta guess now or forever?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Should we give Easton a hint since we gave Tanya.
Speaker 1: Head well that was more of a clarification.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, no, no, big specially okay, you just have to. I'm not ready to guess now because I could be down the wrong path.
Speaker 4: This is pretty okay, that's gonna feel.
Speaker 5: See if I'm like, do I have dark hair? Do I have dark hair?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Naturally maybe, but you're you're over fifty, okay, over sixty.
Speaker 3: Over sixty?
Speaker 2: Does my first and last name have the same letter? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, this is it. Then you gotta go.
Speaker 5: Right, am I God? Damn it?
Speaker 1: Am I.
Speaker 5: Judy Dench? Damn?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Am I Pedro?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: Wedding according to this? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Crazy, wow, very white. I should have done. Are you allowed? Am I allied?
Speaker 1: Im?
Speaker 3: So? I just that was a hint I.
Speaker 2: Was going to get.
Speaker 1: Also, we keep going over sixty, over seventy or however one hundred? Yes, like that would have helped too.
Speaker 5: But yeah, yeah, she hasn't been in movies and alone. It's been a bit all right.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: I'm just so happy and to lose. I love having in the game because she gets it so fast.
Speaker 5: It's crazy remarkable, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Well, you had to think, like what well known athletes that everyone knows is a limited but you.
Speaker 1: Also got to well known athlete very quickly.
Speaker 2: Yes, that would have taken me at least six or seven questions.
Speaker 3: Actor singer, who was like beyond that?
Speaker 1: I think Ty would have taken a minute to get the athlete.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I was man, I'd be like, am I a hot man? Have kids? And I'm married?
Speaker 3: Likes are so subjective.
Speaker 2: The boots is the question that really got.
Speaker 3: Were some boots? There are the pictures? I said, she knows who she has.
Speaker 2: Been remarkable, those boots, and I have seen them spotted with someone. Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 4: Well they're saying, I don't I don't know who if he's dating, but they have been spotted together. And when we were asking who is I don't know who it is. But when you were asking what they were spotted, you said, okay, so he's been spotted with a woman. And I was like, well, technically that's not who I was thinking.
Speaker 2: About, right, And that led me down a different path. I thought it was Jason Sudeikis for a while.
Speaker 3: Well, I love that game. It's so fun, good times, great times.
Speaker 4: And here is where we say goodbye, goodbye, but we will be back on Monday.
Speaker 3: Monday.
Speaker 2: Do you know what's this weekend? What the Love Island Finale?
Speaker 3: Sunday whoa Sunday night.
Speaker 2: Wow sad Oh Well.
Speaker 4: I'm relieved that it's come to an end and I've made it this far and this is the furthest I've made it watching a season ever, so I'm celebrating that. And we'll have a fresh hot take on Monday, so stay tuned for that.
Speaker 3: We love you so much, Love you