Speaker 1: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices.
Speaker 2: I'm Erico and I'm Mela, and Mela's titties are going to come out at any moment of this episode. So if you're watching on YouTube, I highly recommend you go follow us on YouTube subscribe. If you haven't, what the fuck are you doing? Meala's titties are out, They're out. Give you about forty two seconds. My titties are secured.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. They're going to come out at any.
Speaker 3: Forty percent of the days of my life.
Speaker 1: Twenty strong, twenty two percent.
Speaker 3: You think my boobs are only preserved, like only twenty two percent?
Speaker 1: I think they're out eighty percent. Yeah, yeah, yeah. If you're on YouTube, you would know this.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of nipslips. Probably haven't it on YouTube?
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised we haven't been flagged yet. You always said your nipples are camouflage. Maybe you're right, they are camouflage. And if David didn't see him when he edited it, we're fine.
Speaker 1: Okay. True to my fans.
Speaker 3: When you have YouTube netflips, we need to have like an episode fine Medalist City, which episode episode of forty five minute mark.
Speaker 1: When they have time stamps and titty stamps. Titty stamps A good one. Hi, Hi, what's up? What's up? I'm good. Happy Mother's Day, Happy Mother's Day, Mama, thank you?
Speaker 3: I received that. I yeah, it's what is that like? Eighth month, seventh Mother's Day? Oh my god, yeah, there's seventh Mother's Day.
Speaker 1: Seven. The number of I don't know. Completion is that. It sounded like I was supposed to come after, but I don't know if that's right. I don't know either.
Speaker 3: Whatever number you're on, is the number of completions we've completed it there has yep. But they're alive and kicking, well fed, growing quickly, and bitch, you're doing a good job.
Speaker 1: A good job.
Speaker 2: I can't believe my daughter's seven. She just turned seven last week, and I just I can't. I haven't fully digested the fact that I have a seven year old. It's weird, I know, because seven comes eight.
Speaker 3: Shut up ten ten, bitch, they're gonna be Oh god, let messed up before I get started.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling this Mother's Day?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: I feel good? You know what it is like?
Speaker 2: Mother's Day's cool, but like I don't need to celebrate it. I know that's not like a popular statement. I don't like I you know, I don't want to go to the brunches. I just want to, like someone just get me a massage. Call it today, Like I don't want to go hang out with my family, your family, mothers of my family, Like I don't. I don't really want to do it, like my mom, you know, planning this Mother's Day thing, and I'm just like this feels like work.
Speaker 1: I'm appreciated all the other mothers in my life. It is at the house.
Speaker 2: There's like at a place she wants to go all the way to, like Orange County.
Speaker 1: It just seems like a very far It's.
Speaker 3: Very far, yes, right, Like why are we driving for mother?
Speaker 1: Doesn't seem relaxing. Maybe get a driver.
Speaker 2: It'll be relaxing once we get there, but then we got to drive back. It's just very Caucasian also, And I don't really want to go there on Mother's Day.
Speaker 1: Your mom loves loves to go to a Caucasian of it. She she loves to just be the wrench that gets thrown in there, like, huh, surprised.
Speaker 3: I'm not white, but here I am.
Speaker 1: I can afford it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I feel her, I'll probably do some rich white shit when I'm like.
Speaker 2: I mean like because like last summer we went to the country club over in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. I remember that shit is I hate as full? I do remember, okay, like super duper white. And here I am in my thong bikini at pool and I'm telling my mom. I'm like, Mom, why are we here? Like why did you buy a membership here? I'm very confused.
Speaker 1: It's like it's very nice. They're all very nice people Erica. You know, like, yes, they're very white, but you know they're very nice. I'm like, but just testing you.
Speaker 3: Let's see how much she can take.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. How are you doing this Mother's Day? I'm really good.
Speaker 3: I well, we're fresh off the fucking boat from Coachella in Atlanta, and I'm feeling like not an old bitch, but like, you know, more mature, grown in sexy bitch, you know, because here's the thing. I know, everyone's been looking forward to Momchella episode, and we were looking forward to mom Cella and Momchella was great. It was really good, and we did our thing. We got our fucking artist passes.
Speaker 1: Must had.
Speaker 2: We were backstage, back backstage, back backstage, we're basically in.
Speaker 1: The trailer facially artists.
Speaker 3: We basically performed basically we're on the stage, and we made our two wrist bands work with the three of us. Ye Ashley shout out to Cashley. She actually looked into us getting first the helicopter than a private driver. But you know, the calicopter was ten grand five grand each way, which we thought was more affordable than we assumed it would be.
Speaker 1: Like, there's four bitches in the helicopter.
Speaker 2: And then I thought about Kobe and I said, I don't know if all to get a helicopter. I think I'm good on helicopters. It sounds great, but I don't I'm I don't know. I don't check with your next motorcycle' it's not enough, it's not enough protection.
Speaker 3: I don't want a motorcycle, but I I'm gonna ride on a motorcycle.
Speaker 1: A few times.
Speaker 3: Someone actually DMed me and said that we should get our motorcycle license. What so, I was like, you guys should get your motorcycle. I was like, maybe we should. That sounds kind of hot. I just saw this in the back of the motorcycle us.
Speaker 1: Rolling up, I was like, do we need to do that?
Speaker 2: Do we need to have Actually that would have been convenient at Coachella because if we had motorcycles, we wouldn't have to fucking wait in this goddamn line for parking.
Speaker 3: They also said that's true, We're gonna get motorcycle licenses just for Coachella. They also said, when we learn, we should put on Patreon.
Speaker 2: Okay, interesting, we'll look up for that, y'all. From that on our Patreon, our motorcycle license. That sounds like a lot of time and work and effort. So I think, like come to the conclusion that a bitch knows how to party. But just because you know how to party and you can do it, like should you do it? Like do I need to drink three days in a row in the hot fucking desert and just so I can rage and feel like, First.
Speaker 1: Of all, we I've never been to Coachella so late. Every day. We got to Coachella at like eight o'clock at night.
Speaker 3: Every day it was like seven.
Speaker 2: First of all, we started getting ready at three. We got there at seven thirty.
Speaker 3: It's because it takes a really long time to get into it's true. It's madness, it's traffic, it's thousands of people.
Speaker 2: Like literally, we would get even with the super duper duper VIP.
Speaker 3: It takes an hour. It takes two hours to just get inside. It takes an hour to park, It takes an hour to get in. And then with our fucking scheming asses or two bracelets, three bitches, two bitches had to go in. But it always it was our other friend's scary. So she refuses. She's like, bitch, where's my hot?
Speaker 2: She didn't even refused. I justn't even ask her. I just said, Mila, you're the one that's going to stay outside.
Speaker 3: And then I can wait in the parking lot like an artist parking lot, like la la la la la, wait wait, and then she's like, I'm coming back. Actually, I have some video footage. We're gonna post it this week of Erica coming through the parking lot looking for me and passing off the bracelet. I hid some weed in my boots, had some thigh high boots. The nigga was like, oh, you can't take this in here. I was like, I'll be right back. I went like four steps that way, slid that ship right in the boot one of those secre garage was like, no, that's right. If you let me hit it, I'm gonna walk you right through. I was like, I don't need you to walk me through. I got it, got it, sir, got all my weed in and yeah. Oh and then we manifested. We knew Amber was going to be there, and we've been trying to get Amber on the show Amber Rose.
Speaker 1: She's talking about Amber like she knows the bitch I do Amber. We saw Amber like, bitch, you don't know who Amber is? Bitch, she's our friend now.
Speaker 3: So I was like, I think Amber's going to be a Coachella and guess what. As soon as we got in with that second past our friend looked at us and she was like.
Speaker 1: She signaled to me, like signaled.
Speaker 3: She was like, she was like she just like watch nod in her head.
Speaker 1: She didn't say a word, and just like I was like, where are we going?
Speaker 3: We just followed it, follow us and then she brought us to the Amber and I was like, fuck we already. We literally said we're gonna run into her, and when we do, we need to talk to her.
Speaker 2: Well, first we saw Tiana Taylor and then we got we were like, should talk to her, and I was like.
Speaker 1: I'm not good in person, I'm better in DMS.
Speaker 3: And then I was like we should go, we should.
Speaker 1: Get her on the show.
Speaker 3: And then we both chickened out and I was like, we're such a little bitches. Damn, we're pussies. And then when we got inside and Amber was right there, We're like, fuck, we can't be pussies twice in a row.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just went up. We're like, hey, what's up? Hey, what's up.
Speaker 3: It was very awkward and a little like gang bangy, because.
Speaker 1: Well, we just rolled up deep like, yo, know what's that? What's that? Come on my show, bitch, what's that?
Speaker 2: We've been emailing you a lot, so we've been talking to your manager ETO.
Speaker 1: But she, bitch, she's not answering. So we're coming straight to the source.
Speaker 3: This is Erica, I'm Mila, this is my friend Ashley.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 2: She literally she was like okay, well, okay, I'm going to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: She was in line for the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Erica has a long history of approaching bitches in the line to the bathroom. That's is how I met Erica. She stepped to me in the line of the bathroom and now here we are.
Speaker 1: Hey worked and same with Amber. She was very kind. She was very kind.
Speaker 2: It's very sweet and beautiful. And you know, I have hope that she will be on the show.
Speaker 1: No, I do.
Speaker 3: And then we took a picture with her and Ashley, our fucking friend lost her fucking phone with all the fucking footages of us, all the proof. Oh and then we're backstagee oh yeah. And then I don't know why I was backstage alone, but I look over and guess who the fuck is right next to me walking into VIP. It's fucking Tiana in what's her man's name?
Speaker 1: Iman? Iman again, And I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, god, God, you really just trying to fuck on a bitch. You're just trying to really see if I'm pussy or not. So I was like, hey boo, And I really don't like stuff into people alone. I get really nervous, and I'm like, fuck, God, you're really trying me. So but you know, had a little drugs, little tequila, and I was like, hey boo. She was like, Hi boo, my bitch, do I know you? So I really want you.
Speaker 1: I was like, I have a podcast.
Speaker 3: I really think you should be honest. It's called good Mom's Bad Choices. She's like, that could be interesting. I'm like, yeah, good Mom's Bad Choices.
Speaker 1: Look it up? And then I walked away. Who do I think I am? Look it up? Look it up? By drops Mike the fuck? I was like, damn, any day are going to close that deal? Fuck? I've dropped the ball. But I did it.
Speaker 2: God, I mean yeah, you should have like maybe like took her phone, something like let me.
Speaker 1: See your phone. That's a little aggressive.
Speaker 2: That's a little more aggressive. I don't know how it would have closed. I would have got nervous because both of them are so fine.
Speaker 1: I know. I was like, can I just come home one now?
Speaker 3: You don't want to come on the show, Well what about your trailer? Can I come back there? I'm available? I lost my friends.
Speaker 1: You know, it's very.
Speaker 2: Weird to be in that kind of situation where you know your child is somewhere roaming in a field and you're there and you don't know where, and then suddenly you see her and then you leave her. Like I was just like, okay, babe, well bye.
Speaker 1: I think it's more layered than that.
Speaker 2: It is layered because she was acting like she didn't know me. It was an awkward interaction and it was really strange. And I feel like, you know, me and her father have our own shit or whatever. You know, we're working through our co parenting situation. But I feel like she felt caught between worlds. And because me and him or don't really have a relationship like that, I don't really I'm not privy to their relationship like that. I feel like she felt caught between worlds and I felt that energy, and to leave her in that energy and then walk away felt really awkward because it's his weekend. So I'm like, Okay, well I guess bye, you know, and I just felt, Yeah, it was just it was a range of emotions.
Speaker 1: Coachella was a range.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: This Coachella was very different than most Coachella's for me, because most Coachella is they're wild and crazy, and this one, I was kind of feeling under the weather and so I was trying not to go so hard. So there was that, and then also my child was there, which that's never happened, and my baby daddy was performing, which you know, like Coachella has been such a special festival for me my whole life because I'm going since I was sixteen, and then when we were together, like I was always telling him, I can't wait for you to before make Coachella, like you deserve to be there. And then he's there now and we're just in a weird place and to not I don't know, like to feel this like weird separation that also have our child there was just awkward for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a lot happening. There was a lot of layers happening.
Speaker 2: So then and I think I had like kind of been wanting to cry all weekend a little bit, and then that happened. And then I was like, I need say to cry, I just need to cry, And I was cry, It's cool. So I'm crying and my gold my golden chained tittied out shirt with my long ponytail under the moonlight with my friend.
Speaker 1: She's like just crying.
Speaker 2: I'm like with these random niggas that are standing there, Yeah, they're standing to the side, like why.
Speaker 1: Are they crying?
Speaker 3: Then I'm like, it's eleven eleven, make a wish.
Speaker 1: I wish.
Speaker 3: Then, oh my God'm like praying over my crying friend in the middle of Vip the Artist.
Speaker 1: Like it's very weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a weird moment, but overall, I mean, and then afterwards we got our shit together and then we went and saw Meg the Stallion and it was great.
Speaker 1: She was great.
Speaker 2: Meg the Stallion is the Beyonce of Rap. I'm convinced that's what I felt when I was watching her.
Speaker 3: She told me that during the performance Mega signs the Beyonce of Rap.
Speaker 1: I was like, you're right.
Speaker 2: She has watched all the Beyonce shows and she now performs like her, Like she got the hair, she got the like the drills, like she's they just graduated college, so she's got the whole stadium. College's true. Snow Legra also fucking killed it. She's so fine. I will eat her pussy. I would, Yeah, I would.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't. I don't really like non black pussy either, do I? But I would. She could sing to me and.
Speaker 3: WHOA, Georgie's pussy, George's pussy.
Speaker 1: Smith just so on one on a first.
Speaker 3: Day basis with all the celebrities was back goes to artists Coachella once Judah and so it's me snow Amber and Judgia.
Speaker 1: We're all like and I ran into Tiana Eman was there.
Speaker 3: I almost went backstage to them, but I was like, no, chill, you guys, not tonight. Then and we ran to Meg so, oh my goodness. And then we saw baby came we did and little baby, little baby. I was like, baby blue face, No, little baby, it's a little baby we saw.
Speaker 2: Wait was it you that was like, is this dub baby? I was like, no, bitch, no, you said, is this the one that beat up Danny Leek?
Speaker 1: I said, that's the wrong baby. And he didn't beat her up?
Speaker 3: I said, the one with the baby with Danu lay or whatever that.
Speaker 1: Oh, you said, this is the one that beat up That is what she said.
Speaker 2: I said, it's the wrong baby. And he did not beat her up. He beat her brother up.
Speaker 3: I said he was just being mean to her on the internet. But there's first of all, you guys stop putting. How are we supposed to keep trying all these goddamn babies? And why are you get a more original ship?
Speaker 1: Are you a baby? The fuckers? Man? You know they have all these crazy names.
Speaker 3: Wait.
Speaker 2: And then in the middle of the little baby, Jimilla was like, he's kind of cute.
Speaker 3: I was like, bit, you're not supposed to tell me one that I said.
Speaker 2: That it's kind of cute. I was like, are you looking at the same nick guy?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, is this is the political one? Yeah, this is what Erica tells me. This is the political one when black lives matter. He did all that stuff, he did the video. I was like, oh, this is like he's kind of smart.
Speaker 1: And I was like yeah, and she was like, he also has that. He also has the.
Speaker 2: Herbs no Chapa and Chapa.
Speaker 1: He's the one who got like the BBL herbs and.
Speaker 2: He's gonna he's gonna cure He's gonna cure Dwarfism with his herbs.
Speaker 3: Honestly, not a bunch of moms trying to be relevant. Know the difference between the rappers. Is this the political one or the one with the herbs, the one that beat up no, okay baby, the baby little baby. That's all of them. So there's a lot of other baby baby keem. Oh we did see Baby Kim. He had a really interesting range of music. I know, he's like the most popular in hip hop right now. Yeah, that's what I heard from everybody.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought he was a really great performer because I'm kind of a rap vocal connoisseur.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, she was really analyzing. She's like, that was a very good performance. I didn't enjoy all the music, but he really uses vocals.
Speaker 1: I hate when I go to.
Speaker 2: Rap shows and they're screaming, like, can you just relax and sound like the record, my nigga? Like that's why I love Snoop dog because Snoop Dogg literally just be just like sitting back and he sounds just like the record.
Speaker 1: And Baby Kim was chilling. I didn't like all of his music.
Speaker 2: There was one where he was like talking about have you ever been punched in the face or.
Speaker 1: Something like that. Yeah, I wasn't really interesting.
Speaker 2: And then I had to explain to Miila one of his rap lyrics, because what do you say, like, but you better die? Hope, when you come to the crib, you better I hate a bitchaid I.
Speaker 1: Can't impress when you come to the crib, you better die.
Speaker 3: Erica was like, so that means if she comes to the house and she's not like, oh my god, this is crazy, she.
Speaker 1: Just didn't die. Oh Like I was like, oh, she's like I thought, like meant like she's gonna die.
Speaker 3: He's like, no, like she needs to be really impressed, like die, And I was like, oh, thank you for interpreting that, because I was super confused anytime.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, like what came to light two at the concerts is that my daughter's future step mommy is an only fans porn star that apparently.
Speaker 1: The whole internet knew. I didn't know. I had no idea. And I'm very.
Speaker 2: Conflicted because, you guys, this is a sex positive podcast. My friend is dating a porn star, so I should be open to.
Speaker 1: Like, you know.
Speaker 3: She's like it's different. She's like, Orlando is safe. I'm like, it's true, we know him.
Speaker 2: But I'm in conflict about this. I don't know how to feel. I don't really know her at all. Maybe she's a wonderful human being.
Speaker 3: I don't. I mean it's a strong possibility. She probably is a wonderful human being.
Speaker 2: It is, I just don't know because niggas are whack and they don't tell you. They don't tell you anything about like the people that are around your kids. They don't do introductions properly, So I have no concept of her or who she no.
Speaker 3: I just saw this thing on Twitter, and I don't want to say it but what the fuck a fan for one dollar? She's like, but one dollar and fuck of fan may And I was like, ah, one dollar, Like how about a hundred?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe she's not fucking the fan. I don't Maybe it's.
Speaker 3: I think maybe it's like a promotion.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's Twitter mark.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's Twitter a jargon we don't understand because we don't do Twitter, you know what, Maybe that's what they Maybe maybe it means something else.
Speaker 1: It doesn't mean anything else.
Speaker 2: She's definitely fucking fans, and I should be okay with that.
Speaker 1: I just don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it's I think it's because you didn't know it was you were caught off guard by this. Apparently everybody on the internet knows except us because we don't not use Twitter, and then that on top of that, and then she was there on top of that. And I think it's also like if you co parent with someone that you know they minimally do their fucking job and spent be present with their child, you know personal things about them, and so I think that contribute to that too, Like you got a lot of time to be around a bitch, but you haven't prioritized these other things. So unfortunately, I think this person is gonna get some of that backlash because essentially you're like supporting that because a bitch like me, if I'm around a nigga a certain amount of time and you got a kid and I ain't seen that motherfucker, I'm gonna be like, what days your day? Because I'm a mom, and so I can size you up how personent you are in your child's life, and I'm gonna either think you're whack or speak up or like take advantage of that time because now like I'm doing something or whatever.
Speaker 1: The fuck.
Speaker 3: You know, there's a lot of layers to this, and I don't think you're crazy for being real about it, you know, like you know we are sex positive, Yeah, but are there some just whack ass bitches? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are there just some fucking Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that person's that, but there's a difference, and there isn't like it's not about you doing sex work or it's you doing this. It's just, you know, there's other things that contribute. But again, we don't know this person at all, but I understand any new person that comes in your child's life, you're going to be have a reserve about it and want to know. And then when these are the only things available for you to know, Yeah, those are the assumptions you're going to I know.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, That's why I feel like that's really what it is, is that I don't have any information. I only have the Internet, which is really not a true teller of a person's character. And I wish and hope and if there's any men listening, even women like just like there's no need to, like, you don't owe your ex an explanation as to why you've chosen the person, but I just feel like just a general character check.
Speaker 1: Hey, I just want you to know.
Speaker 2: I want you to know that this is the person that's going to be around your daughter. She's going to be, you know, around she's going to be sleeping over Like this is who she is. Okay, So it's Mother's Day and let's be honest, not all of us have time to go to the spa. But what we can do is make sure that our bed is the bomb. And I'm so excited because I found the best bed sheets ever. Brook Linen is the best bed sheet I literally I've ever had in my life. I looked up the reviews. They have one hundred thousand five star reviews.
Speaker 3: I know because they're the bomb. There's nothing like sleeping on brook Linen.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: I love them too because they bring luxury for affordable prices. I don't want to spend a million dollars on my sheets, but I want to feel like I'm in the hotel when I wake up. And both Brooklyn's products, you feel the luxury, you feel the comfort, and honestly, it's really hard to get out of bed.
Speaker 3: It's amazing. Not only do they have sheets, they have super plush towels and robes and luxurious mulberry silk eye masks and pillowcases. You know I love a silk pillowcase for this hair girl.
Speaker 2: Check out Brooklyn and get guide for gifts at every price point. The Gift Guide now includes a Mother's Day Bundle which saves you up to fifteen percent off. So give the comfort refresh they deserve and get it for less at Brooklyn And go to brooklyn in dot com and use promo code GMBC to get twenty dollars off your purchase of one hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Or more Brooklyn in the Curators of Comfort.
Speaker 2: I feel safe with her. I think your daughters. I think our child is safe with her. And these are the reasons why the end, I don't really need to know anything else, Like if he's happy, good for him. I really want to see you know, him happy, because I feel like niggas need bitches sometimes to like level up and be better fathers sometimes and bit better people.
Speaker 1: And I hope that that's what this is.
Speaker 2: I really do, because I want my daughter to have a happy, healthy father and you know, and if that's this, then great, I'm fucking for it.
Speaker 1: But I don't know that well.
Speaker 3: I think I think that's the thing, even for you know, in my situation, I know for sure there's a bitch over there, and even know like same, especially if you know your co parent is mature enough to handle the information. Tell me nigging, I'm okay, cool, But like even for me, I wasn't introduced in that way, but I was introduced someone, and at least I've seen the bitch. I had a conversation with the bitch, and my child speaks about her, and this is positive shit. I have no choice but to be like, she must be cool. If you're asking for her, if you like her, if this is the same person, and I've said something to my baby daddy too, like, hey, if this is who you're dating, you know you should.
Speaker 1: Say that to me and to her.
Speaker 3: If this person spending the night at your house, it's best that you address it for what it is and not bullshit, because I Luna knows, you know, she's smart. There's seven So that's my thing is like, I'm gonna hope that you don't try to like put a wool over my daughter's eyes, and then I'm sure I don't do it over to me too. But when you don't know at all what's going on, because no one has said shit to you, you're left to assume.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and my daughter hasn't said anything to me, and that's me. It makes you wonder, like are you cool? Is she kind to you? What do you feel like?
Speaker 3: You can't if you've been around someone multiple times, like generally your your daughter or your child was going to come back and tell you about their weekend. Oh I played with this person. Oh this person did this.
Speaker 2: No, she intentionally leaves things out and I don't necessarily know if that's to protect and That's what I'm saying, that that feeling of her being caught between two worlds, that's how I felt when I ran into her that night.
Speaker 1: And I don't know.
Speaker 2: If that's because she instinctually wants to protect me, or if she's been told what happens here stays here, or if she's not really fucking with the situation, or if she doesn't know what the situation is because no one's told her. I mean, even like when I started had when I had my little boyfriend two years ago, I told her, like, you know, I want her to understand what was happening. And I think like we do our kids a disservice when we think like, oh, it's cool, they're young, it's not important.
Speaker 3: I don't have to explain anything. I don't have to explain anything.
Speaker 1: This is uncle Tia. Like no, no, no, no, Like.
Speaker 2: Don't like now suddenly someone's sleeping over and she's wearing sweats in the house and waking up in the morning and cooking breakfast, like something needs to be said.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: And especially I think when you're a daughter and with your dad, you know, like women, little girls have an affinity for their fathers, and it is it can be territorial. That's like just the nature of the relationship because that's the first man in your life. So I think it is it does take you know. The unfortunate part about like young men and young fathers, I feel like is like they underestimate that relationship and like understand like the emotional They really underestimated the emotional intelligence of little girls. You know, our kids are little women and their little witches and their intuitive and they know and they're emotional, and men do their you know, daughters a huge disservice by brushing things over without explaining them and same, I've had that same issue with him, like exactly, and it's like it irritates me that you minimize or ignore the fact that she's very highly intelligent and that she senses what's happening either way, whether you explain it or not. And they love their fathers, you know absolutely. Of course, a little girl is going to feel away if a woman suddenly comes around and is around, you know consistently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've just been feeling very conflicted about the situation, especially the yeah, the character part, because of the space that I'm in and because I have friends that are sex workers and you know, and I love them and I could potentially really like this girl too, I just don't know her. And the fact that my daughter has kind of like she brushes over the conversation with me if I ever even mentioned an ass in choir, just like, how was it?
Speaker 1: Did you have fun? Did you just go swimming?
Speaker 2: Like she doesn't want to talk about it, and I'm like why so.
Speaker 3: So this year Coachella is very emotional.
Speaker 1: A little emotional.
Speaker 2: This year was it was definitely a mom Cella. It was mom Cella as fuck for me.
Speaker 3: Okay, even on Saturday, like we took a nap, like we try to get a pop and we drank some champagne and bitches.
Speaker 2: We literally woke up to get ready and then went back to sleep. Nisha came over, a girl Nisia came over and she went into the pool and then she was like therefully two hours and then came back and the lights.
Speaker 1: Were off and we were in the dark sleep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I can't. Ashley said it best. Coachella is a young bitch's sport. It really is. It's a lot of a lot of young people.
Speaker 2: It was the first Coachella where I did I was like, oh, everyone's much younger than me.
Speaker 3: Now, I mean there is all different aged people, all different types of people. But it's a lot of walking. It's like miles of walking. Nobody understands like and dials.
Speaker 2: You're literally in combat. You're in combat. It's mad Max, it's mad Max. Your shoes are destroyed, your clothes. Actually, I was wearing these jeans. I haven't washed them, and I picked them up and I could feel, I still feel it a film of dirt.
Speaker 1: On these jeans but I didn't wash them. Whatever. You can see the Coachella dirt still here.
Speaker 3: It's a dirty get down, but it was you know, it's always enjoyable with my bitches.
Speaker 2: And then I saw Doja Cat with my baby. So at one point I told my baby daddy, I said I need to see Doja Cat with Iri, so I need to bring her. And so we went to see Doja and that was really cool. She said to me the but she's like, Luna is gonna be so jealous when I tell her that we saw Doja live.
Speaker 1: I was like, maybe you shouldn't tell her then.
Speaker 3: So you know, she likes to brug, she loves it. She's like, I'm not doing it on purpose. I was just telling her it was so cool. It's so sad you weren't there. I know, I saw.
Speaker 1: I showed Luna's some videos. I was like, I was there.
Speaker 3: She's like, why did I reget to go? I was like, because, so, you know, her dad performed. She said, did you guys watch it? I said no, mm hm, did.
Speaker 1: You guys see him? I said no.
Speaker 3: We just picked her up for this and pick her back very specific We just took her back right after this.
Speaker 1: We did.
Speaker 2: I literally it was actually and then and I was like, wow, I really love being a single mom because I literally picked my daughter up, took her to dojah, and then dropped her back off and then continued my festival.
Speaker 3: Maybe next year we'll take the girls. I'm down to take the girls next year, and like, actually do mom, Jella Okay, I do think it's important that kids go to the music festivals and feel that no energy.
Speaker 2: I was really happy to have her experience something that brings has brought me so much joy, Like music festivals has been like it's source of just like I don't know, one of my just one of the things that was a highlight of my teens. I started going to music festivals when I was like around fifteen. I remember I went to one and I lied to my mom and I went to this like it was in San Diego or some shit. Was my first music festival, and after that I was hooked. I was like going to music festivals as much as fucking possible. It's just a way to like connect with the people. The music's energy.
Speaker 3: It's not just a shirt energy spiritual church setting, but not a hippie church.
Speaker 1: It's like worship.
Speaker 3: It's like worship. It's like spiritual worship. That's why I feel like it's important for kids to be in the energy and just feel like the harmony of the music and the energy of the like the people. It's always like a high vibration. I feel at most concerts, I mean at most like festivals. So I think like the more we incorporate them into that, like they could chill out.
Speaker 2: You hear that, Coachella give us four backstage VIP passes.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be like, you bitches snuck into three years in a row.
Speaker 1: Whatever. We paid a lot of money. We had paid for two by two, get one free out of money Coachella has taken from me.
Speaker 2: Come on, we spent hundreds of dollars and double tequilas thousands of dollars and Coachella's would you pool? I pulled the what is this the six of cups? Yeah, six of cups, six of cups?
Speaker 1: Terror time? What shall the cards tell me today? See on the cards?
Speaker 2: I see an older person with a flower in a cup, passing it down to a woman. And all it looks like a man, a tall man, passing the cup down to a smaller woman. She looks happy and ready to receive the gifts that this person is ready to give her.
Speaker 3: Cups is usually of your emotions. Oh Jesus, revisiting the.
Speaker 1: Past, Oh my god, shut.
Speaker 3: Up, childhood memories, innocents.
Speaker 1: Shut up, shut up, shut up.
Speaker 3: The six of Cups is a card that takes you back to the happy memories from your past, whether as a child, teenager, or young adults.
Speaker 1: Fuck up, I'm done, you may say.
Speaker 3: You may simply be revisiting those memories in your mind. Or you may travel back to your childhood home or reconnect with your childhood friends. You could go to a high school reunion, or reconnect with an old buddy, or go to or go to Coachella. A teenage sweetheart or past lover. What may turn up again? These connections bring you a sense of joy and happiness as you reminisce over all the fun times you had together. Take this occasion to explore whether you still have a lot in common and if you wish to continue the relationship. Now I'm done. The Six of Cups often shows an increased level of harmony and cooperation in your relationships. You are ready to give and receive without expectation.
Speaker 1: Maybe this is true.
Speaker 3: You are also willing to give each other the benefit of the doubt. Having moved on from the challenging emotions of the Five of Cups, it's time to turne over a new leaf and start afresh from a more positive place.
Speaker 1: Wow I'm a witch. Wow Wow.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't really have to expec in what this means because we just had this whole conversation, So wow, that's all I have to say. Yeah, and I am, I am, I'm ready. I do want to I am ready to turn over a new lea if I am?
Speaker 1: I want? Oh shit? I read the rest. Are you ready for this show?
Speaker 3: And invite you to get into their inner child and experience the fun freedom and innocence that comes with being a young child. Again, you might like to sit down, dance like no one is watching, play your favorite childhood games. The six A cubs can also refer to children in your life. It can suggest a pregnancy, perhaps twins and birth and siblings who play nicely together. It may also be a sign that you are about to spend more time with young children, playing, laughing and learning together. Well, we've been traveling a lot, so we do need to sit our fucking asses down with our children.
Speaker 1: Wow, I love Taro, I do. I've really grown to.
Speaker 2: Really, it's literally it's never fails, never, never a single episode. I don't give a fuck. If you believe in God, this is nothing. This isn't having me to do with guys.
Speaker 1: I mean it does. The delivery of a night is.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying, like people like you know, they get weird about the tarots. They think, oh my god, it's some wich, it's a motherfucking card.
Speaker 3: Well, honestly, the whole Bible is supposed to be written by prophets. What if the fuck do you think profits were?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean I just wow, I needed to I needed to hear that. Thank you, You're welcome. Just call me Taro Omeila.
Speaker 1: Do you have an affirmation? Do I have an affirmation? I forgot.
Speaker 3: I don't know if this is my show.
Speaker 1: Fuck I forgot. I had to forgot. We do this. I'm always relying on the guest. Do you have an affirmation? I have an affirmation?
Speaker 2: Let me think off the top of the dome, how I feel in this moment. I am at peace with whatever the universe brings me. I am accepting of all possibilities.
Speaker 3: I am at peace with what the universe brings me. I am accept of all possibilities. You know, our journeys lead to many places.
Speaker 2: And I say that because I know that nothing in my life is by accident. I know that nothing from this previous weekend was by accident. All the messages and the things that were delivered in the timing that they were delivered, because they were timed out, all the information that I received, And think the messages that I got were all paced and timed.
Speaker 1: And I think.
Speaker 2: That whenever I've tried to resist in my life, it's caused a lot of turmoil. And I'm not resisting in this space. I'm accepting. I'm accepting of how I feel I'm accepting of how my daughter feels. I'm also intuitive. I know my child and no one's going to make me question her and how I feel that she feels. You know, like a lot of times people will try to be like, oh, you're tripping. Oh you're overthinking it, Oh you're you know, No, you're underthinking it. And I am at peace with knowing that I'm making the right choices by her, for her and for us.
Speaker 1: So that's all I have to say about that. Well, that's that. Any do you have any horries? Who stories?
Speaker 2: So I had sex last night, okay, and it is I've been having sex with someone lately and he's a scorpio like me.
Speaker 3: Oh it's spicy over.
Speaker 1: This, and it really is spicy over there? What is what is happening? Just a lot? He is a dirty mouth. You know I love a dirty I know you do. And do you feel me? I kept trying to tell you the dirty mouth is where it's at. That is how pregnancy has happened for sure.
Speaker 3: This is how pregnant with a dirty, fucking, filthy mouth.
Speaker 2: Like I'm like, nigga, you have to twins, bitch, I know, and you know twins run of my family.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I'm probably next up, Like I need to relax and within during the sex. I actually had this flashback while you were in the car right now, and I was like, thinking, we were talking. I don't know if you heard me. I was like, well, watch that flashback of him telling me that he that he wants to watch a man fuck me and me stuck his dick and give him pleasure. And he wants me to receive pleasure and watch this man like basically fuck the ship out of me.
Speaker 1: And so I just text him right now. But he wants you. He wants you to get sucked while you psuck his dick.
Speaker 3: No, he wants second fuck a guy while he watches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. So I text him to confirm.
Speaker 3: I just wanted want to confirm that last night you did.
Speaker 1: Did you actually say this to me? Because this would be a first? Did he confirm? He said, this is what he said to me. I'm jealous. He said, I said, did you mention wanting to see did you mention? Hey? Did you mention?
Speaker 2: I was like, hello, did you mention wanting to see someone fucked me last night and me suck him? He said, yes, my clone.
Speaker 1: You're his clone. That's confusing. Huh you don't know him? How you don't? Okay? Well fuck that shut that down quickly. I'm like, so another dreaded man? So so in similar are just so we just have to find someone has dreads.
Speaker 2: I know a guy I know actually, oh my god, actually.
Speaker 1: I know his clone. You I do know his clone. And he's also a scorpio. Interesting you know him?
Speaker 3: Ah how that could work?
Speaker 1: I could work? Could it could work?
Speaker 3: Can I get my I don't know at that other scorpio?
Speaker 1: He's so no, he could handle that, you think. So, yeah, we turn to the sex club with me. You get your fucking male male female again.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if it's a male female. Might just be me fucking one person and then him just wading.
Speaker 1: I'll take that. No, you're probably gonna have to fuck him after. This would be a great Mother's Day gift.
Speaker 2: This whole kind of Mother's Day gift I'm talking about, fuck Orange County.
Speaker 1: Is that what I need to schedule?
Speaker 3: Is this is that finally need dischedule my male male female for Mother's Day?
Speaker 1: I was like, when should I do it? When should I do it? That's the day, baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta text them. I'm want to put them in a group chat.
Speaker 1: So for Mother's Day.
Speaker 2: So Mother's Days coming, and you should serve me flowers. Dick too, dick times too.
Speaker 3: I think I think we're onto something. Do we need to make a greeting card? Male male female? Happy Mother's Day? I'm gifting you a male male female.
Speaker 1: Honey, not honey.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to talk to Orlando about this. I know Eric's got a new boo and this is what he said.
Speaker 1: I already asked tondo.
Speaker 3: He said, no, he's not interested in seeing me get fucked, but I could go get fucked.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: He might have been just been talking big ship because we were in the zone, you know something, we were lost in the sauce. Sometimes you don't even have to do I just gotta pretend, like listen, in the moment he said it, I probably started sucking him twenty times harder.
Speaker 1: I was just like, what what is this? Madn get me pregnant. I can fuck you and somebody else what.
Speaker 3: It's it's yours. I love you. I fucking yesterday you were like I don't love him today you're like, maybe you guys are like, I don't love him, I love him love how dumb bitches day it was some dick and some dirty mouth and some dick.
Speaker 1: I love him. I'm in love one dirty mouth, one good dick.
Speaker 2: I don't love him yet, but you know by tomorrow, if he keeps talking this ship, anything's abound to happen.
Speaker 3: Times Saturday, get two more fucs and it's over.
Speaker 1: I don't even have to hear about this ship.
Speaker 2: Frust I'm just glad he doesn't live in my state. It would be really problematic.
Speaker 1: Youn's yeah.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's it's the best that he lives far away, because if we were doing this every weekend, it would nothing but our business would fail.
Speaker 1: But anyway, happy Mother's Day, you guys, we love you.
Speaker 2: If you are looking to take a trip this summer and you want to come hang out with us and some like minded women, we invite you to come join the Good Vibe Retreat. Make sure you go follow our other account at the Good Vibe Treat. You can really see what's happening over there. We have a retreat happening in Costa Rica July thirty first, and another one on August tenth, and it's pretty epic.
Speaker 1: It's pretty magical.
Speaker 2: If you want to just relax, chill out, take time for yourself, get a massage, get a natal chart reading, get some tarot readings, get a yoni steam chill, chill on a black beach.
Speaker 1: You need to see some fine niggas. Smoke some weed. Smoke some weed.
Speaker 2: Our girl Trap Yoga Bay is going to be leading a workshop week one. Then we have some Maaya aka Sexual Essentials leading a workshop week two. Both women are bad bitches that are going to level you the fuck up. Okay, you don't have to watch them on Instagram anymore. Just come meet these hoes, and come meet.
Speaker 3: Us and hang out with us, and bet your tribe and meet some friends in your location and take the motherfucking break because you need it.
Speaker 2: It's all inclusive. We've handled all the details. Literally, you don't have to worry about one fucking thing because nobody wants to go on a vacation.
Speaker 1: Have to think. We've done it all for you. So click make payments.
Speaker 2: Yes, you can make payments, so five hundred dollars hold your deposit and then you can pay as you want. And also there's a feature on we Travel, which is the booking site where people can donate to your trip. And it's Mother's Day. Have all your niggas donate one hundred dollars, two hundred dollars, one thousand, whatever, fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: They better dody one thousand if you're giving them some pussy, Yeah, have them.
Speaker 2: Donate to your trip. Because moms need a break. And also, if you're not a mom, you're invited. This is not a mom's women need a break. This is not a mom's trip. I know a lot of our listeners are mothers, but I know there's a lot of you guys that aren't. And you deserve a break too. So click the link in this episode description follow the Good Vibe Retreat. Make sure you like and subscribe and rate this episode. Go follow us on YouTube. You can watch all of our episodes.
Speaker 1: You don't just have to listen to us.
Speaker 3: You can watch us and join Patreon. There's secret episodes and you can our close friends.
Speaker 2: It gets kind of I know you missed the Coachella. Okay, like we didn't go crazy, but we kind of went crazy. It looks like we were going crazy. In the close Friends. There was a lot happening in close friends cities, lots of titties, lots of talk, lots of talking and titties and booty shaking. So I love you guys, thank you for being my safe space, and we'll see you next week.
Speaker 1: I