Speaker 1: If you were to flog, if you were to go visit Everything park, would you bring this gentleman with you a little added spice.
Speaker 2: Look at that handsome man. Well spoke in my face. How dare you? Hey, daddy looking you? You look wonderful. This is Fonsie. Everyone. Bill al Fondo is here.
Speaker 3: Everybody, Thanks for having me on the broadcast for Annie.
Speaker 2: You look fantastic.
Speaker 3: I feel good. I feel good. I'm outside. I live in Tampa Bay. It's a little cool here. It's like sixty eight or something. Rainy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were talking about that yesterday. I was telling Phonsie we're coming down soon, and he said, he said, I hope not soon. It's raining. No, but we're gonna be. We're gonna be down there for a couple of weeks. So I'm hoping the weather gets a little more friendly.
Speaker 3: You know it will.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what are you doing today? You're walking around your your house?
Speaker 3: I see, yeah, my office, and show you guys some stuff that okay, all kinds of stuff that we can talk about.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, go back, start with that picture at the top. Is that you and uh, yes, it is you and Todd Gordon. Yes, okay, that's.
Speaker 3: That's in Japan when we went. Did you go with this? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why maybe I took the picture? Yes there, I'm there.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely you were. I just got some stuff that we can talk about to have a course. And before that, you know, I refereed for twenty five years. Right, And let me show you one of my favorite pictures I see every day.
Speaker 2: God, I don't even I don't know.
Speaker 3: It popped up on my social media one day and I made a copy of it and made it enlarge and singing in my office, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: It's me and Fonzie on his wall. How cute is that?
Speaker 3: I think it's somebody gimmicked the picture because you were standing. Maybe they put us. Do you remember doing any graffiti?
Speaker 2: Yes, I do. It was it was for you, weren't there, so of course they photoshopped you in. But that was for an ECW calendar that never got produced.
Speaker 3: Okay, I remember, now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that picture, that picture of me is everywhere. But I guarantee Phonzie was not at that shoot.
Speaker 3: Day.
Speaker 1: Paint Fonzie on the wall.
Speaker 2: No, Fonzid was not on the wall. But that's awesome, that's so. But he did that.
Speaker 3: I know that I love it. So I like it so months I've put in my office what's in funds?
Speaker 2: We're going to go backwards, but I want to just discuss it.
Speaker 3: Okay, basically happened with you.
Speaker 2: So GCW had a huge pay per view this past week and had Hammerstein and you and the Lovely Saboo showed up. So can you tell us how that came about?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I worked for this company, you know, I think last year I worked forty weekends, which was cool in these you know they call them in these shows and convention and so on and so on an appearance, and so I got lucky. He did about forty shows at this company in Ohio. I managed a guy named Matthew Justice. He's badass, he's hardcore, and so I go up there once a month for the last couple of years and work with him. And he's been working with GCW. They said, hey, Fonsi, they brought up your name in GCW. So they wanted me to work a couple of shows for him, but I was already booked. So when they came up with him sign, I said, Dan, that'd be the perfect place because we ran there, yep. So for me to make my debut and he's in GCW. That could have picked a better building and got a good reception. So they just called me and asked me to come in and sa bou and do the lights off, lights on. It worked out and you know, it was really cool.
Speaker 2: Oh I love it. Yeah. When I I popped huge because I have the pay per view, but I didn't watch it yet, and then I heard that you guys were on it, I was like, damn, that's awesome. I love that. So I'm gonna check that out probably this weekend. Okay, cot on the plane if I need something to watch, so maybe I'll download it to my my iPad and watch perfect.
Speaker 3: It was a good show. There's a lot of guys you won't know, and there's a few guys that you will know. Right when I do these indie shows, I meet all kind of young new superstars and they're all bad asses. But I don't know them and they all know us.
Speaker 2: But you know, yeah, yeah, do you ever come across We were talking about this before, like sometimes Shane and I will walk into a room at a show and like people look up and then they'll look back down. They won't even say hello, Like does that bother you if they, like, does that ever happen to you, because like we just brush it off as okay, they're young, maybe they weren't in the ECW. They don't know who we are. Like I still walk around and shake people's hands because that was the way we were brought up, you know. When I came up in the business, I was taught shake everybody's hand, you know, and that's what I still do. And I introduced myself and some of these kids don't even look at you, and it's like, well.
Speaker 3: It happens to me once in a while when I do one of the bigger conventions and one of the bigger names is there. Like recently we did a show at the ECW Arena convention with Feinstein. They had been me a bunch of people there and I think they brought in Kine and Kane had a fucking line to go to his booth and it was all people who don't know us.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It didn't bother me, but I said, damn, I wish I was as you know, over as he was, but he had more TV time and all that I'm talking.
Speaker 2: To, I'm talking about the boys. I'm not talking about fan like when we walk into a locker room and it's an Indie fed and we've never worked there before, right, and she like, you know, Shane and I will walk into the room and the boys will be putting on their boots or you know, their trunks were, and they'll look at us, and some will run over and say hello, and others will just look and put their heads down, not even give us like the time of day. And I'm like, it's such a different like the way they come up these days. I guess it's different than when I was younger, because I was taught you need to go around and say hello to every single person. I don't think anymore though, like you get it, would you get offended? Because I kind of just brush it off, like, oh well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd brush it off because, uh, I don't work with these guys all the time, and some of us don't know us, and they're all young. All the guys on the cart are from you know, a eighteen twenty five years old. Yeah, they weren't even born in the nineties, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So yeah, okay, some old timers will get mad, and then others just are like who cares?
Speaker 3: You know, Yeah, I don't get out of mad me neither.
Speaker 2: Well that's good. I'm glad that you got your foot in the door with them, and hopefully they you know, they use you more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I talked to I guess he's the owner, Brett. He was pretty cool, and he says, SFONZI, when it is feasible, we'd love to bring you in. Of course, we're in California and we're drawn three hundred people. We yet fly in, but we're doing big shows like we did at the Hammer Sign. They almost had three thousand people there. Yeah, and it was a pay per view, so it made sense. You said anything bigger would love to have you, and we like what you did. Thank you so much, and I love it. Got a warm reception, so it was pretty good. So I think I will be getting some work with them eventually.
Speaker 2: Right right, Well, that's good. So you said you had forty dates last year during the pandemic, right.
Speaker 3: But we were off at the first part of the pandemic. Everything was shut down and then it started lighting up a little bit and the show started happening. So I wear a mask everywhere I go. I've got both doses and I got my booster and all that so I feel comfortable, but I still wear my mask in the dressing room and stuff and try to be vigilant, especially in New York City the other day. Right, So, but their shows running, the shows running, So I did work a lot last year, smaller companies. There's a company in Florida called CCW Coastal Champion Wrestling Gangarell is one of the teachers at their facility, and I worked with him a lot, okay, twice a month at least. And I worked for that ai W John Thorne Cleveland once or twice a month too. So between that and some appearances here and there, like at a toy store being saboul or whatever. So I got lucky last year and kept pretty busy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a that's a forty is a lot? Uh for the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I say, at least forty shows last year.
Speaker 2: Woh, well, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: And podcasts too, and I've been doing when when the pandemic kid, I went online and said, hey, I'm available for podcasts since nobody's doing any shows, and I got a like seventy responses and I end up doing about twenty podcasts, not charge of a small talent feed. Sure you know and they love it and we tell stories. And so I did quite a few of those last year too. Now lucky, I mean the year before last year, Right, I did several. I do you know, once a month or sometimes you're lucky somebody calls me.
Speaker 2: But I always ask my friends who come on here, And it doesn't have to be E CW based. Funniest story that you have in the vault that you can that you can share, because I know there's a lot of things that we can't talk about in the air.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm about anything. But well, so many funny stories. It's hard to come up with one.
Speaker 2: Just pick one.
Speaker 3: Well, there's stories. I don't know if there's there're funny stories like me running over an alligator putting it in the trunk and I had mood uh Angelo Mosca. All people who have never seen alligator is Roddy Piper. You know. They were amazed at the alligator. We thought he was dead, but I threw him in the trunk. He was The alligator was so big and I readed a caddy because I had the guys with me. The alligator was so big he would fit in the trunk. I had to fold him up like a doughnut to fit him in the trunk. But all I did was knock him out. When I hit, I ran over and with the car ran over his head. So he was in a cold sell it in the truck it. Yeah, so he came alive on it. We had still two hours ago home and he started flipping around in the trunk and they thought it was great. They thought he was gonna come through the backseat and you know, and get the Canadian and Japanese kid. Uh, those stories like that.
Speaker 2: You know, he's so crazy. I saw we even talked about this. It might have been last year. I saw a video of you online and I meant to ask you about it. I totally forgot to ask you. It was you. It was you at an indie show in the parking lot, and I guess it was the owner of the company. We watched it, Oh, we watched it.
Speaker 3: Kind of shoot with the guy you were.
Speaker 2: Saying you owe me like either it was one hundred and ninety nine or two hundred and ninety nine dollars.
Speaker 3: So this guy, this promoter guy, and this was this was around the Easy w time too. This that was a long time ago.
Speaker 2: It was Oh, I just saw it yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It's an old video. So I was working full time with you guys E c W and I had so this guy called me and wanted me to do a show with him, an indie show. He called me about twenty five times. Finally I agreed to do a show with him, and he gave me a check at the end of the show, and of course the check was no good. And I tried calling him for a month and he wouldn't return my call. Was trying to get the you know, the tech cleared or whatever, and so he was avoiding me. Finally I ran into him at in the parking lot and I had some words with him, and it was pretty cool. I was mad.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, I was. I kept saying to myself, is this some work or shoot?
Speaker 3: Like? Cause I that was a shoot and that's not me. I'm pretty fucking cool. I'd never get mad. I don't give a fuck what happens.
Speaker 2: But you dove through the window as the guy was driving the car. Horror.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're bad.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna leave, motherfucker. You're not gonna leave me, motherfucker. And you dove as he's driving. You went through the window.
Speaker 3: I was trying to turn this far off the move. It was crazy and the only reason I was mad because he called me every week for two months to try to give me to do this show, and then when I tried to call him about the chech being mad, he never returned my call. And so that's what made me mad.
Speaker 2: When I see it, we had the video right now because I would pull it up. I can we watch it real quick, George, have you seen this recently?
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it recently, I swear to god.
Speaker 2: I I picked this apart on the show and I was just like, is this a work or a shoot? Is this an angle? I don't I thought it just happened like a month ago. When I saw this. It's hilarious and you were just you're big leaguing him and you're pushing him, and then you dove through the window.
Speaker 3: And I can't believe I did that because the guy was big and I'm small.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you were piped up, you were ready to fright.
Speaker 3: He probably would have beat my ass, but he knew he wasn't wrong for giving me a bad check and all.
Speaker 2: That that was on a circle of people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a I didn't know anybody.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it was so great.
Speaker 3: And that was like at a pub pool hal thing where they have tournaments on Wednesday. And I went down to see a buddy of mine play, and there the guy pulls up and I said, oh, hey, daddy, I'm got a bad check. Can you cat? Can you make you take good? And he was backing off, and.
Speaker 2: Hey, daddy, but you I don't know if it was one hundred and one hundred and ninety nine dollars or two hundred and nine. Here it is, Oh my god, can we just watch this real quick. Yes, it's hilarious.
Speaker 3: We gotta watch it here.
Speaker 2: I seen you in a whole different light. There you are?
Speaker 3: You are?
Speaker 2: Is there volume?
Speaker 1: There's no volume with it now.
Speaker 2: We can't even hear what he's saying.
Speaker 1: I mean, you hear what he's saying. But you can watch him see the action that he's about to do.
Speaker 2: Phonsie, I never laughed so hard man. And we stumbled on it too, didn't we.
Speaker 3: We were we were watching something.
Speaker 2: It was on Twitter. I saw it on Twitter and I pointed it out to you and I said, this just happened. I said, somebody screwing with Phonsie And I don't like it.
Speaker 3: And uh, you know now that you say, I think that was a show that I was at, not the not the pool tournament thing, because.
Speaker 1: Because behind it looks like it's like a shopping center, so a pool thing might make perfect sense.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, why do I got my jacket on? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know either. And there's there's a bunch of but there's a bunch of people, like guys that look like they they're kind of workers, like indie workers, promoter right here, this guy in the Chrysler shirt.
Speaker 3: Yeah he's bigger than me, right yeah, but still he's.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you got his number, you're him?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: And he didn't answer my clalls for like a month. I clim him every day and said, hey, you know, you're.
Speaker 2: Telling you look, you're telling everybody back up, back up. And now it's just you and him, and you're like ripping his shirt off. Look at this. I love this. I thought this was an angle for some like the show that was coming up, that you were gonna work with this guy. I literally thought this was a work.
Speaker 3: I wish I could work like that. No, that's the shoes.
Speaker 2: The best part is when you jump in the car, didn't didn't he jump in the car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's trying to drive off. He's trying to get away from me. And I said, you're not leaving until you pay me, until you cleared his check.
Speaker 2: And what is he saying to you? What's his excuse?
Speaker 3: I'll get back with you. I don't have the money right now. Whatever.
Speaker 2: See, like there's so many people standing around. It led me to believe there was some kind of indie show going on. Look there you are, you're in the car. Look we're in the.
Speaker 1: Car, and there he goes he's trying to drive. You're god, it's about time one of these guys gets there.
Speaker 2: Come up.
Speaker 1: And so all the ship promoters out there.
Speaker 3: That say, no, that's in YouTube because all the shows, the forty shows I did last year, thirty eight, thirty nine, they always take care of you have never been.
Speaker 2: Stiff, right, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: So it was a whole point. That's why I was, man, oh my god.
Speaker 2: We don't have to watch the whole thing. But I just I love when you drove in the car and he just pulls off.
Speaker 1: And you'll see this guy's white ass sticking out.
Speaker 2: What's that? Oh?
Speaker 1: So you don't want to see this guy's white ass sticking.
Speaker 3: Out of his pants.
Speaker 2: Now he has no shirt on.
Speaker 3: I think I ripped it off.
Speaker 2: Yeah you probably did. Oh my god, this is just so funny.
Speaker 3: I feel bad now a little bit.
Speaker 2: Did you ever get your money?
Speaker 3: No? I've never seen him after that night. I never tried to call him. What the fucking lesson learned?
Speaker 1: You know, breasts on him?
Speaker 2: This guy, jeez, he's trying to explain. I mean, he's telling you what's going on, but you.
Speaker 1: Don't found the new Chubby Dudley right there.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I just wanted to show the part where you're in the car because that's my favorite part of the whole video. All right, daddy, I loved it. So what do you want to talk about? Do you want to talk about how you got into business? Do you want to talk about what you're doing now? Totally up to you.
Speaker 3: I don't mind talking about. What I'm doing now is having fun. I've just turned sixty four last year in August. I'm in good shape. There's not an ouncer fat on me.
Speaker 2: Look at that.
Speaker 3: Anything I do is smoke a little pokolo and then I feel pretty good. I do indie shows. Yeah, conventions and stuff like that. During the week, I'm relaxing. I'll play golf. You know, never had no time off. I've been in the business forty two years, fright, you know it, and worked for all the big companies and worked full time.
Speaker 2: So you don't look at day over forty five mine.
Speaker 3: Oh thanks day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm telling you, look at that. He still his hair on his head.
Speaker 3: I see a lot of guys at the show. I see Shane Douglas, I see I'm with Sadman. Let's see the first Saturday, Friday and Saturday of February next, you know, in a couple of weeks, okay, in South Florida. I see him quite a bit. I've talked to Todd Gordon all the time. He turned on Hello.
Speaker 2: Because I haven't seen tot in a really long time.
Speaker 3: I will, I will. I'll text him later and tell him. He's started to work. He's writing a book right now. I was in the process of writing a book.
Speaker 2: Oh special. I was just with sand Man and she we did an appearance in Nashville and yeah, yeah, it was the three of us and we did we did a we did three appearances in two days. So we worked a virtual and then we did an in store and then we did the Tracy Smothers memorial show that they had for Tracy down there. Yeah, and it was Salmon was so funny, howpless Like, you know, if it was twenty years ago, we'd be sitting around drinking, smoking, doing drugs, blah blah blah exactly. He goes, Now we're sitting around talking about our kids in school and what we what we do over the weekend with our children. And he goes, and I love this because we sat up till maybe well at one thirty I tapped out. I was exhausted, but funny.
Speaker 3: I love him. He's one of my besties. Yeah. Yeah, I was with about a show not too long ago, you know, last year, and I was looking at him and looked at his face looked a little different. I said, Sam, man, are you fucking wearing makeup? He said, yeah, daddy, I said, he put it on horrible. You know, you know how you put it on perfect BEAUTI of I can see the lines and shit, I put my face. I got bumps or whatever. I said, Okay, cool, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I loved it. We had. All we did was laugh because I haven't seen him in so long, and we just sat there and we laughed our asses off and there we didn't drink there, nobody smoked, nobody did anything. We were just we ate dinner and then we just sat around and talked for hours and it was like it was so nice. It was so nice.
Speaker 3: And you know, when I see people like you or Salmon or somebody on the road at the convention or whatever, we haven't seen each other for a long time, it's like we never left each other.
Speaker 2: That's what we were saying. It was like yesterday we were in the locker room together, you know exactly. I know, I know because I miss everybody. I mean, I love my life now. But like when like we do watch alongs on the show and we pull up old matches and like a little a little part of me, I'm just like, man, if we could just go back for one weekend and just have like a nostalgic weekend with all of us together, how fun would that be?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Like I wouldn't want to do it consecutively because obviously I want to be with my family and my.
Speaker 3: Kids, right, But look, you're involved, you do the podcast, I'll see you on the Internet on social media do different stuff of putting out tweets and all that. That's very cool. I like that stuff. I'm missing so much that we didn't do. I couldn't just stop. It's you know, it's like a drug, Nina, Yeah, China and being you know, I'm still relevant to the business, not because I was a referee and I started in nineteen eighty with Eddie Graham and Andrea the Giant and Dusty and all them. I had a great career to work for Vince and WrestleMania's and WCW, Ted Turner. Why I'm still relevant to the business and I get pops and they can sell a picture and all that is because of e CW. Not because I'm a famous referee. You know. E CW really made my care or known. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you think because one of your first one of your first gigs was roughing me and Beulah. You came in, you were the referee for our match.
Speaker 3: I was anti violand yes, I just left WWF And the gimmick was Shane Douglas brought me in because he was anti violent. My whole gimmick was Paul Haman. I get a phone call from Paul ham and I just left ww F. In fact, I was still on Monday Night raw because they would take three Monday night raws. One was live, Tuesday was for the next Monday, and Wednesday was for the following Monday. So we did three Monday night rawls in a row and only one was last. So anyway, I was on for uh well, Paul Hayman called me. He knew I got I finished there, He said, Ponte got this company called e c W. I said, what the Fuck's in e c W? Because I never worked an indie show my life, you know. He said, well, you know it was Boy Hamen. We were friends for years. He said, I got this thing. We want to bring you in as anti violin with this violent company. Bring in for four weeks in nine one one a choke SLAMI and you done think you were paying? You fly? You all that? I said, okay, boy Hayman. So when I when I came in to be the anti ECW guy, and the people wanted to kill me literally because I was taking their fucking violence away tables the taiepaid death match. Yeah, it was crazy. So I ended up staying there until the company left just twenty one pay per views with you? Was there right when you were getting hot and you became a big ECW superstar.
Speaker 2: Well did you said initially it was a four week deal, right, so your four weeks is up and you're getting over like crazy. Does Paul just say okay, just just come back again, or does he offer you like an extended deal like what happened?
Speaker 3: He ended up after nine one one choked Slammy, he said. I guess he said to himself, damn Fanz got so much hed so shame to let him go. And Taz was just coming off with that neck injury and took some time off. So when Taz came back, Paul hime and put me with Taza and and that work because Taz had like ten gimmicks before he became Tazz. He was like taz Mania, monkey Boy or whatever. He didn't get over it until he became Taz and then I never managed anybody. But it was a kind of a natural progression for me because I've been around the business for a while and got looked good, and I didn't know how to do a promo really, because how many promos do referees do? Once in a while, you might say the belt, set it up or whatever. But so I was having trouble doing and Tommy Dreamer and Poim has said, just treated like a shoot. You know you're gonna be in Philadelphia on the twenty seventh, you know, so this type of mats. So they created a monster and now on one take, Fonzie.
Speaker 2: I like that. Every time we would get ready to Appromo, he'd come over, all right, Daddy, wont take here we go? You ready, let's go go doing it? One take and it was done.
Speaker 3: And it was great, even if it wasn't correct. It was just that Bonsie character.
Speaker 2: H could you got? You were so like charismatic And I would pop every time because as much as that freaking whistle got on my nerves, I learned how to like drown it out and just look at you right afterwards. I didn't even hear the whistle, right, It was just you. All I would see is you jumping up and down and do and the whistle didn't even bother me. And every time I bring your name up, everybody's like, how did you deal with that whistle? And I'm just like it kind of just you get so used to but it became like your thing it was your staple.
Speaker 3: You know, I never blew a whistle in my life until so they put me with Cat. So Paul Hamon gets me whistles. Here's your new gimmick, just blow it. So I was kind of like embarrassed to bow it. So the next week I left it at home, and so Paul Jaman says, where's your whistle? I said, oh, I forgot it at home? So did they send somebody out to get me another way? Ponsie, that's your gimmick? Then I got it? Then I got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then I got it.
Speaker 3: So now you can buy one at motel.
Speaker 1: Oh, there you go.
Speaker 3: I shotel Joy's and buy one for twenty nine ninety five.
Speaker 2: That's great about that kind shows? You'll sign them at shows, right?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you going to be doing like the Big Event or Wrestle Con or any of these shows that are coming up to New York?
Speaker 3: The other day worked for the GCW Sunday and he asked me to same question. I said, I wasn't know he's gonna hold of me yet. He says, well, I know all the people will let me have your number, and I'll call these people and see what. But I have worked that show before. I think I did that show and then Universal Wrestling Store Wrestling Universe. Yes, I did that, and a podcast from Monty and Monty or somebody. Okay, like the same weekend or whatever.
Speaker 2: So we'll be in New York. What's the date, March fifth? March fifth is the big event, right, Try to get on the big event because that's in New York. I would love to see you there. I will if I If I hear the whistle and then turn around and it's you, I will run over and jump on you and give you hugs and kisses.
Speaker 3: Because I don't going to do an event this year. I think they're doing a couple at at the ECW arena if Einstein did one not too long ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't do the arena. Why because remember when I threw had my show when I was pregnant and you were own it. They stole five thousand dollars from me. They stole from the gate. Really, they stole the money, and they stole the show itself and sold it without my permission. The actual people that I can't tell, I can tell you who I don't want to say names on the air. I can tell you who it is off off the air. But I have not been back since I was pregnant and my daughter will be thirteen, and that's the last time I was in the marina.
Speaker 3: Damn, no shit, Because I was wondering why you are because I never seen Bela on the road. I never hear or doing social media or anything. But I see you on the social media. But I was wondering why you weren't at that building at the ECWRITA. I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I won't. I won't go there until that period. It doesn't work there anymore, so you know, hopefully if I don't wish death on them, but maybe they'll move to enough country or something and I can come back. I've been asked no, lie by ten different vendors and by Rob himself, like to come in, but I just don't feel comfortable while that person's there.
Speaker 3: Right, you know i'd probably seen him the other day.
Speaker 2: Oh, you definitely seen him. He definitely have seen it.
Speaker 3: He runs a building.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know there's somebody that's involved, and you know, you.
Speaker 1: Know it's funny, so that that's show in September school, I was with Kane that day, so I was behind the table looking at the madness, and I said to Rob, I said, you realize the line is going right in front of the table that you were at and Samon was at. And He's like, yeah, that's the only place we can put him. But I was like that such horrible placement because the line literally was right in front of where you guys were standing and I was in there was a little annoyed about it right.
Speaker 3: Well, which was okay because he was there for just an hour or two and we were there all day, so it worked out we were the main We were the main event until he got there, and then when he got there, But the people that came to see him came to see him, didn't come to Fonzie and Sandman. They came to see him.
Speaker 2: It's it's like the it's the w w F crowd exactly.
Speaker 3: Where it was. But all the E CW people who came to the arena for the nostalgia and see all the old guys like Means and uh PANDAMN and all that, we had no problem. We ended up making good money for everybody, everybody in the day. But it was why Benson Kane is because he had that long fucking line for two hours.
Speaker 1: It was like you couldn't even see it kept just going on and on and on, and but then Rob was right next to him too, so then Rob's was like in it was just a sea of people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was right next to Robin Katie right right.
Speaker 2: Well, where where is your next appearance? Like the very next one.
Speaker 3: My next appearance was Sandman January February fifth and six or sixth and seventh. Is that Friday? The first Friday and Saturday in Miami.
Speaker 2: In Orlando? Yeah, I'll be at the park, damn it. Okay, Well, and then who's that for?
Speaker 3: That's for Gangarell's group.
Speaker 2: Okay, CCW Okay.
Speaker 3: They run all over the state of Florida now and they always have two or three shows a month.
Speaker 2: Awesome. Well, I hope you and I are together somewhere. I hope all of.
Speaker 3: Us we will at a convention, I hope.
Speaker 2: So, I hope. So try to get on if you can the Big event or Wrestle Khan in Dallas, WrestleMania Weekend. That's a huge convention. Try to get on that one.
Speaker 3: I didn't last year WrestleMania conventions they had a couple because it was in Tampa, so it was easy for the promoters. They have me there, no trains hotel, right, but uh yeah, let's see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got to get together. I keep telling everybody, like you know, a fran scene or a Fonsie is a drawl, but all of us together is like the main event, and that's what people want to see. They want to see a group of us together.
Speaker 3: So right, so when they add me onto a show, I'm a good add on and people will love to see me. But I don't have that big drawing power. But if all of us got together one day, sand Man, everybody, uh Sabu would be very cool.
Speaker 2: I think so too. Well, I'm going to try to figure stuff out and work on stuff, and I will definitely keep in touch with you and hopefully we run into each other because it's been a long time since I've seen you in person. Yes, I don't even remember when the last time we saw each other was.
Speaker 3: I can't remember either, But I see you every day when I come to my office.
Speaker 2: Well that was.
Speaker 3: When I see something that you post on social media. If I see you, know, send you FONZI love you.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know it's so cute, but you just have to remember that was before kids. I'm a little larger than I.
Speaker 3: Was before you still great, beautiful girl.
Speaker 2: I love you FANSI thank you so much for coming on. And yeah tell Todd I said hello, and Hackey and I want to see you somewhere, so we'll work on that.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely well.
Speaker 2: And if people follow you on social media, where can they find you?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah on Twitter at Alfonso Bill or Bill Fonzie Alfonso on everything else Facebook and Instagram. And if you guys are interested in anything, I have tons of a X ten from nineteen eighty of me and Andrea Giant and me and Ben Damn Zebu to me and Haul Kobean, so a lot of cool pictures. Yeah, anybody's interested, or a whistle or whatever, or just stay hello or kiss my ass or whatever.
Speaker 2: I love well, you look wonderful and I love just talking with you. And we'll do it again in the future alutely.
Speaker 3: If you ever get somebody who drops out on you and you need to fill in, call I will.
Speaker 2: I will. Thank you so much. I love you, take care of yourself and hope to see you soon.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Executive producer, also got it. Thank you, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Nice to talk to you fansie.
Speaker 2: We love I love youll Hi buddy, so cute.
Speaker 1: There you go, daddy you just oh.
Speaker 2: I love him, I love him. I'm so happy he's doing well.
Speaker 1: They were like right to the side of us, and I was like, I said to Rob, I'm like, why is the line intersecting where they are? You can't get to them? And he was like, oh, that's the only place we can put them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's not good. But like he said, uh, they were there all day and you guys were there for a couple of hours, so if anybody wanted to get to them, they would.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I agree, and I think going as a talent to be blocked.
Speaker 1: He was like twenty feet away from me at one point and I saw him like saying and he was looking at the line, and I honestly it was like subconsciously where I was like.
Speaker 2: Come on, yeah, yeah, but now he's great. I had no idea yet. That picture of us on his wall.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious.
Speaker 2: What a shot.
Speaker 3: I love