Speaker 1: Podcast broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Kaddy arm Strong and.
Speaker 2: And He Armstrong and from the people who showed up on time too Studio See season your a dimly lit room deep with them the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications Compound. And today we're under the puvilege of our general manager, Al Smith. It's Al Smith. I'm referring to the traditional Al Smith dinner in New York City. It's a big gathering of mostly Catholic folks. It's tradition. Candidates blah blah blah, Kamala blew it off. Trump did his comedy routine. Wow, I watched it. I don't think anybody else in America knows what happened. It's a pretty big story in the political press. But no, I got normal people. No. We are fifteen days from the presidential election, and man, it feels like it if you're following the political news. Because it did. They just keep turning up the heat. It goes to a higher notch. I was watching MSNBC this morning and man, they are all grim faced. He is a fascist. He might win. We are going to live in a fascist country. People will be locked up. I mean, it's it's really something. Yeah. Yeah, speaking of destroying the institutions of our country, I believe I can make a case that y'all are more than enthusiastic about it. So why don't you calm down, Mika. Yeah, there's actually a editory in the Wallstreet Journal today about that Biden's the real fascist, and they lay out some examples, none of them being you know, violent, like January sixth, but some of the political examples are pretty good. We'll have to get to that later. But I'm I'm you know, I preferred Trump to win over Kamlahrs. But I don't think it's the end of the country either way. So I don't know. Maybe am I missing something? Oh, you're a fool, You're a child, You're naive. Come on, this is the last election of our lifetimes either way from what I've heard, Yeah, which honestly would spare us all the election talk for a year and a half. So I don't know which candidate is more likely to end elections for the rest of our lives. Where should I sign up for that? Yeah? I can't, of course, freaking I gotta move. I gotta move. I used to live. I've lived in the same place for like twenty some years, quarter of a century. Anyway, it used to be I knew how long it took to get to work or get back home. It used to be like twenty five minutes home. Now it's like an hour every day, or an hour and a half because traffic has increased that much over the years. And it's the same way coming into work, and it's just you know, you can't live that far away from work. So I'm gonna what's that hotel next to us, the kind of shady looking hotel. I don't think I'll name it because I called it shady. Yes, yes, you fool, I might. I might. I get a permanent room there, like a Melivis or Howard Hughes or something, and just have a permanent room and live at the hotel. I love how you live in a communist enclave university town. You can put up with a communism, but not the commute. Crazy and speaking that, I did a little running around over the weekend, which I almost never get to do, and I was in the healthscape that is Francisco for about thirty six hours and spent the night and I can't wait to talk about that. If you want to talk about what progressive policies can do to your town. It's just unbelievable. It does not get enough description in the media at all. There should be document well there are documentaries about it, but they don't run in any mainstream news because nobody wants to Nobody wants to admit that that's what can happen if you enact these liberal policies. But I turn out we're wrong about everything. Up turns out we're wrong about everything. Whoops, that would be the name of the team. That's hilarious. That is absolutely hilarious. Yeah, so this Al Smith dinner. That again, I don't know if anybody in America other than me watched. I watched the entire hour thing with Jim Gaffigan, the comedian, doing like twenty minutes of the intro, and then Trump doing like a half an hour, and it was one hilarious and two would definitely make you cynical about politics, as you had a room full of heavyweight Republicans and Democrats all throwing back their heads and laughter at all these jokes, while regular people in the media are acting like this is the last election in America. If the other side wins, they're all together in a room just laughing, you know, yucking it up. So obviously they don't feel that way, I assume. All right, Trump and Schumer hobnobbing, chatting amiably side by side. Yeah, it's crazy. Well, of course, you know, everybody whips up sentiment for their own reasons of profit and power. It just is. We try to seat through it. All right, We got to start the show officially, I suppose before we do get arrested by some sort of fascist Republican or Democrat. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe getting on this. It is Monday, it is October, the what is it twenty first be here twenty twenty four. Life will not be a born twenty four. We're Armstrong and getting. We approve of this program. Let's leap into action officially. Then, according to FCC rules and regulations, here we go, proceeding at mark. I want to also congratulate. Somebody's going to make us all healthy. RFK Junior, We'll love yet, it's gonna make us a healthier place. We're gonna let him go wild for a little while.
Speaker 1: That I'm gonna have to maybe rate.
Speaker 3: Him back.
Speaker 1: Because he's got some pretty wild ideas, but most of them are really good, I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was dryish, uh speaking of witch, I just in front of build, who had to kind of step around to get into the building and you glitched out? There? A bomb indoor junkie. Yeah, a gentleman who appeared to be tired was a sleep in front of the door, I see, and I had to step around him. And that doesn't happen everywhere it's nice, respectable office building metropolitan area. You have street people, bombs and junkies sleeping on the streets. Okay, yep, got to walk around him to go into your building or your store or whatever. Yeah, that's pretty cool. Kelly and Cornea leaning leaning the country in avocados and bums. Yes, bailbag. Look, it's actually very good. I'm looking forward to it. Oh cool. Text line four one five two nine five KFTC shot the gentleman of sleep in front of the front door as I came into work, who appears to be very tired. Some of the young women here at work, we're talking about how one enjoyable was for them in the middle of the night to step over a grown man to get into their workplace. Oh my goodness, yeah, yeah, you know, yeah, goodness. I'm acutely aware of it. Head on swivel, you know, parking lot to front door of radio ranch. But yeah, if I'm a young female, it's awful. Yep. Hey, hey, here's your freedom loving quote of the day, set along by Jeff and Hoggsville, Tennessee from the Great Thom of Sowel. When people get used to preferential treatment, equal treatment seems like discrimination. That's true. That is a good one. Came across some interesting info on a bunch of lefty congress people threatening companies that have abandoned their DEI programs. Get to that a little bit later on their languages unmistakably Blackmaile, and a beautiful illustration of how the DEI lie works. So looking forward to getting to that mailbag. Woo woo, drop us a note mail bag at Armstrong and Giddy dot com. I love this one. It's a food for thought, thoder for conversation from Kurt. Three types of undecided voters. I've come up with three kinds of undecided voters. Guys who I believe covers ninety percent or so of them. My wife fits into at least one of these categories. We talked a lot about this on Friday when you were not here, our Thursday when you were not here, by experiences with watching a number of panels of undecided voters and trying to figure out what they are and the idea that they're low information or dumb. Neither one of those are at all correct. So we settled on people that can't make decisions, smart people that can't make decisions, which is interesting. See what you think about this, Ah, we'll skip to the types. Number one have no strong political feeling on any policy issues, so they try and decide based on things like personality, how presidential they are, what candidate, or what the candidates will give them. This is kind of your stereotypical low information voter. Two. They have political opinions, but they aren't that strong, or they conflict with each other, not lining up well with either party for example, that seems to be the case. Yeah. They may be for limited government, pro abortion, against men and women's sports, and a strong environmentalist. It seems odd, but I'm sure that person exists. Actually, it's not odd. What's odd is that you think it's odd right that you think your views need to fit into a particular category, right exactly, Which is one of the points of Sowell's brilliant to conflict of visions, because he goes through I think it's in the introduction first to a chapter, and really the intro in first two chapters will absolutely blow your mind and explain his ideas, and the rest of it will just boggle your mind. Is he's smarter than any of us anyway. But one of the points is if you look at issue ABCD and F, there is no reason that for a lot of that stuff. Actually, you know what I'm thinking. I'm thinking, oh am, I thinking of tribe by Sebastian or I don't know. Anyway, The point is if you look at some of the policy positions by the parties, they're inconsistent in a lot of ways. But if you're in that tribe, you've got to follow those policy positions, and anybody who doesn't is a maniac. Well, especially in the modern era where whoever ends up being the nominee kind of ad hoc decides some policies and then that's the yeah direction we'regal anyway. Number three would normally vote for party A, but doesn't really like that candidate. Parties changed so much in recent years, they're not sure if they really identify with that party and candidate anymore. I think that's a compelling description, right there. Republicans who don't like Trump and don't particularly like some of Trump's policies, high tariffs, kind of isolation and just kind of and then Democrats. I mean, the country's lousy with people who feel like they didn't leave the party. The party left them. So anyway, decide and vote or don't. I don't really care well the election is going. I had this conversation with several people over the weekend, and you can't say it enough. You and all your friends have already decided, decided a long time ago. None of this stuff is for you, None of it unless you just like the TV show, the speeches, the Sunday talk shows, the rallies, the ads. It's for tens of thousands, not even hundreds of thousands, out of probably one hundred and fifty million votes that will be gassed. It's for tens of thousands of people that for whatever reason, have not made up their mind yet in a handful of states. That's right. I found this so interesting from Rich in San Bruno, California. Guys, Tim Waltz's recent comments on free speech and misinformation bring to buy and mind a poignant experience. I'd like to work out to your listeners. It's worth repeating that Walls and Harris are incredibly ah pro limiting free speech. They are hardcore pro censorship if you put together their entire record and what they've said anyway, Ah, So free speech, Walls, etc. In July of nineteen seventy eight, my tour group of curious but highly naive students toured the Soviet Union. Wow, what an opportunity that must have been. That was in seventy eight when Carter was in the White House, this very height of Soviet Union. Yeah, although you know, Carter was all about Dayton and easing things. And then Reagan, the mad Reagan, the warrior that you'll get us into a nuclear holocaust, was in and things chilled a bit. But anyway, so they were in the Soviet Union. We're constantly lectured on the virtue Soviet Communism. Among the many pamphlets and books provided to us, one of them, one hundred and one questions about the USS are assured us that contrary to American propaganda, the Soviet Union guarantees all citizens the right of free speech. Curiously, I asked our Soviet guide if that's true, can I carry us kind to Red Square, saying Leonard Brezhnev is a fool? His stern response, of course not. But then he surprised me is he explained that one may criticize something only if it's true. Okay, that's a good one. Forty six years later, in America, we hear the same cringe worthy logic from an American vice presidential candidate and the presidential candidate that we're just going to censor misinformation and disinformation. We should all be very very afraid, says Rich Well. Observed Rich, Yeah, that's pretty observed. Yeah, let's see the topic. Hmm, not sure you're too far away to read this. Jack the Top declined, kind of hard to read from over there? Is that what you're old Palmer's okay, Pennis so yes, Trump referencing the genitalia of a famous golfer from many, many years ago over the weekend at a rally has got a tremendous amount of attention, particularly on the channels who want to paint Trump is a crazy person. He spoke for an hour and a half, and the only sound bite that came out of there for the News was him talking about Arnold Palmer's Genitalia, which I've watched a couple of times. And the at least the dudes in the crowd behind Trump had their heads thrown back in laughter. They were not rough clutching their pools. They're pearls in horror. We'll we'll just say that Arnold carried a driver, not a wedge. We'll play well, we'll play the clip later. Jess in Wiley, Texas rights on the topic of Arnold Palmer's club, So she says, along this New York Times article, it takes forever to get to what he actually said. For a letter word crude remark this that on and on article could be one sentence. Trump said something. Trump said apropos of nothing, that Arnold Palmer had a massive waging that left everyone in awe. Then he said Kamala Harris was a s vep the end. Instead, he gets six paragraphs of characterizations before you get to any sort of quote. Aren't these the statement There's another phrase I'm not sure I should use on the air. In this, I'm gonna just say alternate sex, okay, instead of the lovely phrase jess Uses. Aren't these the same folks who want books about vivid alternate sex in elementary schools? But when Trump implies something lude, they act like men in the fifties discussing something in front of housewives who don't want to accept their delicate upset, their delicate sensibilities. Yeah, no kidding, Yeah, hardcore porn in school instructural manuals on gay sex in schools. Yes, Trump making a vague reference to Arnold Palmer's wang that shocks the conscience and can't be permitted. Stop it. Wow, you're so right, jess Well said, Is this where we are fifteen days out from the presidential election? Is this our policy discussion? Well apparently, I think policies weren't out, so now they're just throwing throwing everything they can against the wall to see what sticks. So we'll get to some of the news of the day. Things that happened over the weekend. Ketchup to Pete Houpe, you didn't pay attention at least where I lived, the weather was absolutely glorious, so you shouldn't be paying attention to hear this nonsense, Mmm, you're here Trump Trump worked to drive through it a McDonald's, among many other things that happened over the weekend. If you miss and argue the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty, Like, when did you first notice that Joe Biden's mental faculties were diminished? Brett?
Speaker 3: I have watched to Biden from the over office to the situation room, and Joe Biden is to bright, he is brilliant, but my presidency, well you basically jibbija billion times to better.
Speaker 2: Hoping from Saturday Night Live, which I found funny again and I'm glad they have all the stars come out, but once again they cut away from Dana Carvey as soon as he goes into his open mouthed Joe Biden's stare. They're not allowing that on the TV anymore. Yeah, I think he altered it this time. Looks funny. So we were off on Friday, and it happened while we were there on Thursday that ya Ya Sinhar met his demise, the death of the leader of Hamas the one of the most wanted men in the world and a horrible, horrible human being and I'm glad he how the New York Times you alogie him as a courageous patriot who led his people. Well, one of them was Sinhar's final moments on the run, hurt alone but still defiant, you know, making him into a bit of a Bonnie and Clyde like Butch Cassidy, sort of brave cool guy as opposed to just a murderous scumbag Hurling a chunk of wood at a drone is still defiant, Okay. Regardless, if somebody is a piece of crap, why would you ever give them any cool to their eulogy? Why would you ever do that because you're the New York Times, because of the un York Times. Are many many other outlets that I saw the same sort of thing. You know, I hate to cite the most obvious example in human history, but as an American, apparently it's unavoidable. But you could easily characterize Hitler, who was, you know, marshaling imaginary tanks and assuring in the infamous video that's been parodied so many times that Steiner's division would arrive and save the day, and the other generals had to tell him. Steer got itbliterated that it's got no division. Well, Hitler was defiant till the end, and I saw exactly exactly. Defiant to the end is a cool thing to put on somebody. Why did you put that in the headline? Why he was a murderous, evil scumbag who killed many, many Americans and many many innocent people, including Palestinians. It just really innovated the concept of using human shields in the twenty first century and basing his fighters in elementary school so lots of little kids would die. Because that's good press. That's pretty defiant, too cool. Yeah, it really bothered me. Another headline I saw WAPO or someplace like that was about having spent his life fighting for the Palestinians. Well, some of the information that came out over the weekend from his bunker. Now that he's dead, and if you haven't seen the video, you know they had a drone in there, so they actually have a video of him. At the end, they knew where he was, they thought they knew he was in this room. They send a drone in and he's all covered in dirt and on the run, and he'd lost his arm. And once they identify him in Israeli soldier shoots him in the head and then he's dead. So that's the end of that. But inside his bunker beneath Gaza many un food rations. He had plenty of food, so the people above him were starving. But he had plenty of food, of course, him and his people millions in cash. Of course, also no money up there for or your average Palestinian living in Gaza. There they're getting by on fifty cents a week or whatever they're living on. He's got millions and millions of dollars. He's got all his favorite cologns, he's got a private shower, all that sort of stuff. And I particularly like this. It turns out his wife had a thirty two thousand dollars Burkein bag. I don't know, o, Katie. Maybe you know what a Burkein bag is b I r ai and I assume it's some expensive brands he took care of his lady.
Speaker 4: It's some designer that costs more than my car. That's what it is.
Speaker 2: Thirty two thousand dollars handbag that his wife had while he's uh you know, representing the downtrodden Palestinians who are uh you know, being starved in a genocide. But the evil Israelis right. At least the guy was unseen. I mean, he was an obscene monster of a human being, but at least you know, he was on scene, unlike the other leaders of Hamas, who are all billionaires, who are ouching around in the Qatar is it. Yeah, in luxury hotels, presidential suites, live in the life of the oil cheeks. Yeah, that is absolutely unbelievable. That's a good point. The people above him there, they're not even they're fighting, They're living a life unlike practically anybody who's ever lived in human history. Yeah. Yeah, So the story of how they got him is so crazy. After you know, spending zillions of hours and dollars on intelligence and everything, he got These infantry trainees would be squad leaders out on kind of a practice patrol and they see three gunmen, they engage them, they shoot them. One flees into the building. Turns out to be Sinoar forced out of the tunnels by the Israelis systematic pounding and dismantling of the tunnel system, which of course General Biden had forbidden them to do. So how did he lose his arm? I've heard a couple of different stories in this. I don't win with one being with one of the stories being, and I don't know if there's two or not. That they found a way to have him be unarmed. That's not the right pars armed, so you will, yeah, disarmed if you will, using a pun as They removed his arm as a symbolism for that poor American kid who lost his arm trying to save his friends at that concert and then ended up dying. One of the hostages, remember, yeah, what's his name? He lost his arm trying to save his friends. They threw him in the back of the pickup, drove him over to Gaza, kept him as a hostage up until a couple of weeks back when we were getting close to Sinewar, we being Israel, Israel getting close to Sinowar, and they executed the six hostages, including the one armed American kid, and so they perhaps took Sinowar's arm as a bit of a bat. I don't know. That's may It certainly may be, and I'd be fine with that, by the way, sounds like a good idea to me. Controversial, We'll take your calls. And then the question over the weekend from lots of different people of does it do you? What do you accomplish when you kill these leaders? Does somebody else just step up and take their place? Or do they have a unique you know, it seemed that Hitler and bin Laden had unique roles in their organization and taking them out made a difference. A lot of these, for instance, has bullet leaders or lower level isis and a kind of leaders. You kill one and a different one takes its place, And uh, you know, as well, as someone pointed out over the weekend, if you're playing whack a mole once, once you kill all. If you have ever actually played whack a mole, once you actually kill all the moles, you win, so right, well, I would say, obviously the answer to that question is it depends on the nature of the organization partly. But if I'm running a corporation or an NFL team or virtually anything else, and I have a great leader and he gets whacked and we got to promote the number two guy, then he gets whacked, et cetera, et cetera, that's not good. You can't count on always hitting a home run. I mean, I shouldn't even bring up the disgusting chiefs forty nine Ers game of yesterday? But why was this sloppy? It was like an exhibition. I didn't see it. What was it disgusting? It was just, Hey, I'm a forty nine Ers fan, but be in the lost? But b it was just sloppy. Was Taylor Swift there? I don't know. I don't mean you don't know. I don't know. I watched football? Not what freaking starlet's there to sur support her man of the moment who she will soon dump and right an album about probably a good one. Anyway, Where was I? I just yet? I just typed into Google was and then t A is all the further I got before it said filled in the rest? Was Taylor Swift at the Chiefs game yesterday? So great? And now I'm afraid you're probably going to answer that question. She was not. She has got a concert in Miami, one more reason to not enjoy that football game. Anyway. The idea that the Chiefs could just have Andy Reid killed off. He's their legendary soon to be in the Hall of Fame head coach and that's no problem. Well, promote the system, then he gets killed off. No that matters, of course, it matters. I was in San Francisco over the weekend bumping around, and I thought, well, that'd be cool if I ran into Taylor and UH and Travis, like out on the town or something, because I knew they were in town, but I did not currently. Yeah, that's a shame. One more thing I wanted to jam, I think you're allowed into the rooms they would be in. Probably not, you know. Oh, I see videos where they're just like walking around, you know, cool neighborhoods and stuff like that, going out a restaurants and stuff in them. They're funky fashion where yes, if you are into sexting, I am not, But if you are, iPhones got a new warning for you. Tell you about that after this afterward from our friends at Prize Picks, America's number one daily fantasy sports app with over five million active members. Prize Picks is the easiest and most exciting way to play daily fantasy sports. All you do is pick more or less on as few as two players, stat projections, and watch the winnings roll in. I don't think you can say more or less on how many times they show Ta Swift, like you could how many catches Travis Kelsey has but yes. With Prize Picks, you pick more or less on a handful of things that you're into. You can win up one hundred to one hundred times your money on Price Picks with as little as four correct picks. And because the withdrawals are so fast, safe and secure, you can get your money within fifteen minutes yep, and you can double your money even if one of your picks doesn't hit. With flex Play, which Prize Picks invented, they make it super clear how to play when you get on the app. Download the Prize Picks app today. Use the code Armstrong to get fifty dollars instantly when you play five dollars. That's the code Armstrong on Prize Picks to get fifty instantly when you play five. You don't even need to win to receive the fifty dollars bonus is guaranteed. Prize Picks run your game. So I got the newest iPhone and it's got the newest software special stuff in it. And this happened the other day. Somebody sent me a picture of a classic car. But it was one of those pictures that had, you know, a hottie in a barely bikini and high heels standing next to it, like a lot of classic car pictures have for summer. And I don't know why that is the point was for me to see the car, But anyway, they sent me this cool car, old Mustang, and I guess this girl was undressed enough that this. Before I could open the picture on my text, it had this warning on my phone, this could be sensitive. Are you sure you want to view nude photos? And videos can be used to hurt people. Once you view this, you can't unsee it, says my iPhone to a grown man. I mean, should I be out of able to opt out this for the I'm a grown man, Gary, I'll be all right, and I have no Arnold Palmer anything. But I have known the touch of a woman. I won't faint. And then it said the person in this may not have given consent to share it. How would they feel knowing other people saw it? And then your hate what I know? And then your clicks for your choice for clicking on this was not now I'm sure? Or ways to get help, Ways to get help. I'm having trouble losing weight, to get help, like I don't even know what that means exactly, Like I'm so devastated by the fact that I saw a Newti pick or something like that that I need to get help. And I mean, I can understand if you're like a fourteen year old girl and some grown man sending you DPS. Sure if you know what I'm saying, but yes, anyway, so I clicked. I'm sure another warning screen comes up. You still don't get to the photo that says it's your choice, but make sure you feel safe. Don't share anything you don't want to talk to someone you trust. If you feel pressured to view naked photos or videos, do you feel okay, You're not alone and can always talk with someone who's trained to help. Then my choice is again, are don't view, view or message someone? And then I finally clicked on it and it showed me the sixty nine Camaro or whatever it was with a barely dressed hot in hi heel. Wow. I wonder if there's some setting on your phone that has you as a child or something. I don't know. Is that just a seems was a little over the top for I mean, I well, I don't know. Will this day the apples are AI has detected our childish texts back and forth will this is too I did your twelve? Does this sort of thing do any good whatsoever for society? Or is it merely so Apple can tell Congress people that they're trying really really hard. Don't share anything you don't want to. I mean, that's that sounds like I mean, I get because I'm familiar with the stories about sextortion and adolescent boys and just to all sorts of stuff. But now, who is I talking to the other day? Women who told me, oh, yeah, if you're a woman, you get guys sending you those picks all the time if somebody gets you number, which is just amazing to me. The whole joke pick is that like being a yes Katie.
Speaker 5: No, I'm just I'm nodding my head confirming that. Especially on social media.
Speaker 2: How many Arnold Palmers do you think you've seen since the smartphone generation is a show?
Speaker 5: Note, I have no idea. If if I go into my Instagram right now, I'll probably have at least three, and I deleted all of them on Sunday Saturday Tour.
Speaker 2: So is that is that it must not be like, uh, You're going to see one and think, wow, that is spectacular. Would you like to go meet for coffee sometime. Is it just like being a flasher? You get a thrill out of showing someone I.
Speaker 4: Don't know, I'm on the receiving end. I'm assuming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what are you asking her? I don't know. No, No, it's definitely that. It's like being a flasher. Yeah. Absolutely, It's like somebody who's telling me yesterday they were going through the toll booth when when when they were a high school with their mom. They're going through the toll booth to get on the Bay Bridge in San Francisco. And the guy and the guy back then who took your money to cross, said, me and my friend are really happy to see you. And he turns and he's got his friend out to show to the women, which I assume was a I enjoy. Wow, that was the first time she'd ever seen one. And wow it sperience. That is a per fuck. Yeah, And I thought that guy probably retired and I'm paying his pension right now as some sort of state city worker. Right A. What a delightful tale. Thanks for sharing. We've got Katie's headlines on the way. As I've said before, if it was your goal to try to get the election to be exactly fifty to fifty even you couldn't get as close as you aren't right now. I mean like, if you're paying people to tell pollsters how they're going to vote, it'd be impossible to do the entire country and get it to be as close to fifty to fifty as an announce Quite amazing coming up next hour, not a prediction of who will win, but when we will know, oh boy, from an expert, and also lots of non you know the RD stuff. You know, what's happening in America and around the world that you should know about. So stay tuned. Right now, let's figure out who's reporting what. We got a couple of minutes for the lead story with Katie Green and Katie from the.
Speaker 5: Wall Street Journal US and investigates intelligence leak about Israel's plans for attacking Iran?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is going on? There? Was that leaked to try to dissuade Israel from attacking? Did somebody in our government leak that and an attempts to head off Israel's attack? It certainly might be, would certainly be of the pattern of the advice they've given Israel so far. Don't do anything, don't escalate. Oh, just don't do anything. Man, If they did, that is pretty out of line. Fox News.
Speaker 5: Trump makes fries at Pennsylvania McDonald's quote, I've now worked for fifteen more minutes than Kamala.
Speaker 2: And the whole point is, did Kamala Harris ever actually work in a McDonald's like she claims? There's no record that she did. I don't care.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, USA Today. Elon Musk promised on Saturday to give away one million dollars each day until November's election to someone who signs his online petition in a swing state.
Speaker 2: And what's the petition for Political.
Speaker 5: Action Committee's petition for backing the constitution?
Speaker 2: That's what the top is actually good stuff. I read a little bit about it. It's good. And somebody made the point that that's far less than it would take to finance a significant ad campaign to get similar results. Interesting, so I thought was funny. Yeah.
Speaker 5: From the New York Post and logan Sport, Indiana, kids are being pushed out of schools after migrants swelled county's population by thirty percent.
Speaker 4: Everybody else is falling behind.
Speaker 2: Well, I got it. I got a chart about how Canada's turned against immigration. It happens to everyone. It's a normal human reaction. My question is, are the dogs and cats of Logan support have they remained undigested? Right? Good question.
Speaker 5: Study fines Sorry kids, seventy two percent of parents think they're leaving behind a bad future.
Speaker 2: I think I think that. I think that, Yes, sir, come sorry.
Speaker 4: Your meme of the day. It is the cover of the movie.
Speaker 5: Halloween four with Michael Myers's face, but Michael Meyer's face has been replaced by Michael Jackson, and it says hallo wee he.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Finally the Babylon Bee.
Speaker 5: Trump promises to bring back the good happy Meal toys.
Speaker 2: I'm more pandering to the swing voter. We got a little Trump at the McDonald's drive through window for you. I like particularly like when he was salting the fries, not touched by a human hand, being very careful. Goodness sakes. This is absolutely silly season. We'll have to talk about this later. Are you familiar with the October theory, which is a bit of a meme that's floating around by the young people, the October theory. Yes, I am familiar with that. I was going to bring it up. Maybe we'll all try to do that as we head into the end of the year, might change your life for him, for you don't know. And bringing up speed and bringing up speed on some other news of the day. Do this graph on how Canadians have turned against immigration fits in with what's happened in Europe and the United States and lots of places for reasons that are obvious and we've been talking about for decades, completely human nature. If you miss an hour, gets the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty