Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program, it is eight hundred and ninety four to one Sean if you want to join us. The FBI director Cash Bettel, Pam Bondi ag the DOJ hitting this alleged train killer with a federal crime in the commuters. Commuters on camera stabbing of this young woman. I've never seen anything like this in recent memory. We've seen horrible crimes over the years being committed. I mean, this woman gets on a train, he sits down, he's looking at her phone. The guy behind her just stands up and stabs her to death. And you know, I was reading today blue city trains are more dangerous than war zones, the White House said after this fatal stabbing, new video showing this guy drenched in blood. You know, after killing this Ukrainian refugee, this young woman, you have one GOP councilman rejecting National Guard intervention after the refugees train measure.
Speaker 2: I mean, it.
Speaker 1: Makes no sense to me where the Democrats are coming down on issues of law and order and safety and security.
Speaker 2: Now the suspect in this case.
Speaker 1: The FBI announced that de Carlos Dwan Brown, Junior, the suspect in the stabbing death of this young Ukrainian refugee woman and this North Carolina Charlotte, North Carolina train, has been federally charged with one count of committing an act causing death on a mass transportation system.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 1: The brutal attack on this woman on the Charlotte light Rail was a disgraceful act that should never happen in America. FBI Director Cash Mattel. The FBI jumped to assist in this investigation immediately to ensure justice has served the perpetrator is never released from jail again. I want to thank the Attorney General Pam Bondi for her pursuit of today's federal charges, which are are the first step towards delivering justice for this young woman's family and her and her family and Americans who deserve to live in our great American cities free from being targeted by violent criminals. Bondi said the Department of Justice will seek the maximum penalty for Brown, saying this was the direct result of failed soft on crime policies that put criminals before innocent people. I have directed my attorneys to federally prosecute to Carlos Brown Junior, a repeat violent offender with a history of violent crime, for murder, and we will seek the maximum penalty for this unforgivable act of violence. He will never see the light of day again as a free man. I mean, this woman had taken the trade many times before, probably tired after a long day of work, wanted to just get home, make dinner, watch TV, maybe go out with friends.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Tragically never made it. There's a lot about this now. The judge who released this trained killer has a history of being soft on crime. Now we see this in certain jurisdictions. A police officer can be sued if they make a mistake on the job, especially if it results in serious injury to an innocent civilian. Those lawsuits, by the way, can result in substantial civil judgments that could bankrupt an officer family. In the case of like New York City, they spend tens and hundreds of millions of dollars annually last time I checked. Why aren't some of these soft on crime judges subject to the same kind of accountability, because if they were, I think that maybe the family of this young Ukrainian murder victim you know, would have a hell of a lawsuit against the magistrate judge. Washington Examiner points out this judge is under fire for allowing this apparently schizophrenic, according to their report, repeat offender walking free without bonds seven months before this stabbing took place on this train, on this light rail. In this unprovoked attack, a magistrate who released to Carlos Brown Junior on January twenty first quote on a written promise to appear. That's it, after he was arrested on charges of misusing the nine to one to one system during a police welfare check, and Brown, a homeless guy diagnosed with schizophrenia, told police officers he believed man made material was implanted into his body, controlling his movements. He had been arrested many times previously. When officers advised him it was a medical matter and left, Brown became agitated, called nine to one one again, prompting officers to arrest him in charge him with a Class one misdemeanor. Now, despite this guy's violent criminal history, mental illness, a lack of fixed address, they let this guy go. Judge let him go. No bond required. Police say he boarded this train without paying the fare. A shocker stabbed his twenty three year old young woman in the neck as she sat alone. He died right there on the scene. Her family said she had fled war torn Ukraine in search of a better, safer life in the US. You know, even Brown's mother said the court system failed the community by releasing her son. Even the mother said, telling reporters that he had been under psychiatric monitoring after a schizophrenia diagnosis in twenty fourteen. His criminal record includes an armed robbery conviction, an assault on his sister, multiple other arrests. And then the question now comes down to, you know, the idiocy of not just judges, but this whole you know, defund dismantle no bail law. You know, reimagine the police insanity that the Left is embraced. And in spite of all the violent crime that takes place in Chicago, in every major city and in small towns, it just continues. Republican members of North Carolina's congressional delegation are calling for the removal of this judge. All ten House GOP members from the tar Heel state signed a letter urging a formal proceedings to remove the magistrate, Judge Teresa Stokes. They cited her decision to release the Carlos Brown based solely on his written promise to appear to a future court date. What part of his record made her think that this was a good idea? What part of this guy's record gave for any faith, hope and confidence that he wouldn't be a threat to the community. By releasing a repeat violent offender on nothing more than a written promise to appear, the magistrate displayed a wilful failure to perform the duties of her office and engaged in conduct prejudicial to the administration of justice. Congressman Tim Moore, her decision undermined public confidence in the judicial system, exposed the entire community the wholly preventable harm, and it goes. They argued that the release was made despite Brown's extensive criminal history fourteen prior arrest for serious offenses and by the way, including possession of a firearm by a felon, robbery with a dangerous weapon, physical assault of his own sister, you know, And then you have this dopey mayor in Charlotte coming under fire. Rightly so for woke comments calling for compassion not for the family of the victim and the victim, no, but for the deranged vagrant accused and on video viciously murdering this young woman.
Speaker 2: This is a tragic situation.
Speaker 1: It sheds light on problems with society safety nets related to mental health care in the systems that should be in place. We had this guy in the system. The guy was in place. He should have been in jail. He should not have been released anyway. The mayor goes on that the perpetrator, de Carlos Brown Junior, appears to have suffered a crisis. Oh, he's having a crisis. He's having a bad day. Let me, let me, let me knife this girl to death on a train. Then the mayor goes on demanded some compassion diligence commitments as we would have for cancer or heart disease. How out of touch are you here? Who do you have more sympathy for?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: He claimed that the Charlotte area transit system where this was caught on video took place, by and large, a safe transit system, not that safe, despite the unprovoked stabbing. Again, the young lady was just coming home from work. The mayor added that mental health like this schizophrenia that Brown was diagnosed with, needs to be treated with the same compassion, diligence, and commitment as cancer and heart disease. And those who are unhoused and more frequently the victim of crimes and not the perpetrators, although we should have more compassion now. Transportation Secretary Sean Duffy was on with me last night. If mayors can't keep their trains and buses safe, they don't deserve taxpayer money.
Speaker 2: He's right.
Speaker 1: The Department of Transportation is going to be investigating Charlotte over their failure to protect this young woman. We'll also be looking for other crime ridden cities across the country. He suggested. The federal transportation funding is at risk for cities that do not curb violence on public transit. Our position is, if you don't clean up your act, we're not going to invest in you. If you don't, we're going to pull your money and we're going to put it somewhere else. Good for him, he was great last night on this very issue. But it's all part of a mentality, It's all part of a mindset of the life left. This goes much deeper, you know, you know, we can't arrest. The mayor goes on to say, in further comments that are being made here, you know that we will never arrest our way out of issues such as homelessness and mental health. Can we arrest our way out of lunatics killing random victims?
Speaker 2: Can we?
Speaker 1: If they're in the system and arrested fourteen times, yeah, you have a pretty good indication that that person is going to do something again. That long arrest record describes a violent, seriously mentally ill man who had no business being on the streets.
Speaker 2: At some point. Everybody you know up and down this.
Speaker 1: Chain has blood on their hands, just like I argue Biden, Harris mayorcis all the enablers, all the liars that told us the border is closed and secure. How many times have I said they have blood on their hands. All the people murdered by Harris Biden mayorcis unvetted, the illegal immigrants, all the people raped, all the other victims of violent crime, all the overdose people because of drug dealers and cartel members and gang members selling those drugs. And then for four years they lie and say the borders closed, the border secure, the boarders closed the border secure. This guy was well known to local social service people and community policing authorities. He was detained this year for calling nine one ones just this year. You know, leftist officials in these these blue cities talk about real safety, of making people feel safe. Oh what now you've got to, you know, triple lock your doors, you know. And this is the even sicker part. Remember Luigi Mangioni, the guy accused the guy of killing the United Healthcare CEO. Remember that guy, He became, you know, a hero of the left. Believe it or not. They set up a go fund me account. But to Carlos Brown Junior, the guy that killed this young innocent woman, he didn't see it coming.
Speaker 2: He sat in front of the guy. She's on her phone and.
Speaker 1: We could show the video as far as we could show it without literally, you know, showing a massacre. He's on her phone, totally unaware that this guy's has his knife out and about to jam it right and in her neck and then stab her again and again and again. Go fund Me said they thankfully removed multiple fundraising campaigns created on behalf of the killer, the ex con, and they say go fund me terms of service prohibit fundraisers for legal defense for anyone charged with a violent crime and they didn't know about it. But and by the way the social media backlash, they did remove it as soon as they were made aware of it. I'm not I'm not blaming them because people can put this up without at having, you know, approval. Maybe they should change the system of approval. But who are these people that would donate to this? Who are these people that make excuses for this? You know you're wearing you know, I'm watching the comments, you know, made by people that are donating. You know, who are the people that praise the likes of Luigi Mangioni. What has happened to the left? You know, we're all people of religion, but there are evil people. President Trump said, we have to confront that. I just give my love and hope to the family of the young woman who was stabbed this morning or last night in Charlotte by this madman.
Speaker 2: Well, you can't bring her back.
Speaker 1: Who's going to be held accountable because the system failed spectacularly. I mean, it's a twenty three year old woman. He had her entire life ahead of her. And this is happening in big towns and small city all over the country, and anytime President Trump offers help, like he was able to reduce the violent crime rate all over Washington, d C. Dramatically, and all you hear from JB. Pritzker and Brandon John Oh, we don't want that, complaints from the part time governor of California, complaints from New York politicians, the places that are least safe and lea secure. I hope all of you will pay attention, and you know, elect people that believe in law and order.
Speaker 2: And safety and security. Please we'll continue.
Speaker 1: We are awaiting this update out of Charlotte in North Carolina. When that happens, we'll bring that to you. We'll also play this exchange as I said with Tom Homan, I mean, just the contempt. Did you see this video? Linda will play it, But the contempt that Mika Brazinski had is Tom Homan just absolutely. I mean it was a verbal, you know, beat down in just terms of facts and understanding, and she is you're disappearing people. No, we're not, and then he went on to describe the people that he's been arresting.
Speaker 2: That are threats to the community.
Speaker 1: I don't understand the liberal mind that wants open borders, unvetted illegal immigrants, including murderers, rapists, known terrorists, gang members, cartel members, et cetera. And why they would resist the policing efforts to keep their citizens safe and secure. I'll never understand it.
Speaker 3: Pallig.
Speaker 1: Baldwin's favorite radio talk show host is on the air right now, right, mister Baldwin's Sean Hannity. All right, twenty five now to the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine to four one Shawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program. We are awaiting the US Attorney's Office and the FBI to hold the joint presser in Charlotte after the Justice Department guards this guy with this fatal stabbing of this young Ukrainian of refugee on this North Carolina commuter train last month. We'll get to that when it happens. Look, you may feel safe, it is the perfect time to talk about it, but there are times that only lethal force is going to work. That's where sig sour comes in. According to statistics, you know, violent crime is up over thirty percent. Taking control of your personal safety and security, your family's personal safety and security, it's never been more important. Now I trust sigsaur they have a two hundred and seventy year history of precision, craftsmanship, quality, reliability. It's the choice of the US military. Our soldiers carry sig sour every day around the world in defense of freedom. The SIGs hour P three sixty five. I have one the most popular, best selling concealed carry pistol on the market today. It's pretty much what I carry every day. If you're serious about your personal safety, the same safety of your family, you need to go to your local dealer. Try one today and you won't believe how comfortable it is. It's precision, it's power, It's easy to shoot the P three sixty five, you know. Try it and you'll see how amazing it is. Anyway, take control of your safety, your family safety. Go to SIGs hour dot com slash Hannity today and find a dealer near you. We have a lot more to get to here today. This just breaking from Newsweek. That would be a yes or no. Let me know, please get that a new According to Newsweek, this is just breaking. A new video depicting the you know, the stabbing of this young Ukrainian woman is circulated on social media. Show in the aftermath. Newsweek reporting the video shows the man moving through the train carriage after stabbing this young woman, and in the continued footage, the suspect walk down the carriage of the train with blood ripping from his knife. Passengers didn't even react to him. Most people on trains, they look down. Most people on trains are not very self aware. I know in New York, it's kind of like an unwritten rule. You just don't look at other people. I don't like that rule. That's not how I used to roll. All right, let's go to this press conference and I'll get back to this. Anyway, the guy continued, and he said, I got that white girl. According to Newsweek, he seemed to be muttering. Some of his other statements are harder to verify. But that's what Newsweek is reporting. And by the way, Washington Post is reporting Red states are cracking down on crime in their own blue cities within these red states. And we're talking about Houston, Texas, New Orleans, Louisiana, Saint Louis, Missouri, and others. Anyway, let's go to this presser.
Speaker 3: They were a little late.
Speaker 4: I'm here with Jim Barnacle, who's the specialized in charge of FBI Charlotte which covers all in North Carolina. He and I just got off the phone with the family of Arena Zarutzska. Spoke with her mother, spoke with her uncle, had a very touching call with them. Our hearts go out to Arena's family. They are suffering, like any of us would be. It was a very touching call. Our hearts go out to them.
Speaker 3: She is a refugee. She literally came.
Speaker 4: To the United States from a bomb shelter in Ukraine to escape the war. And she was going about her day. She was coming home from work on a light rail train, like all of us do all the time, and she was brutally murdered. As a native of Charlotte, I'm so sad to say that our city has gotten to this place. I was born here, I grew up here. I remember when the light rail was built. I remember the development is spurred. I remember the excitement. And to think now that you can't even feel comfortable riding that train hits me deep. The light rail brought this city access to jobs, access to education.
Speaker 3: People could take the train to college.
Speaker 4: It really put Charlotte on the map, and this incident has really really injured that now. Carlos Brown Junior, who we allege stabbed Erna Sarutska, is in state custody on first degree murder charges. But I'm here today to announce that we're going to supplement those state charges with federal charges. These federal charges will go alongside the murder case and state court, and we hope that they will insure justice for Erna, for her family, and for the.
Speaker 3: Whole Charlotte community.
Speaker 4: The charge we are bringing is in Title eighteen, which is the Criminal Code, at section nineteen ninety two A seven, which is the law that Congress passed really for this situation.
Speaker 3: It is an act of violence on a mass transportation system.
Speaker 4: It is a law that is there because acts like this affect the American way. It affects our daily life. It is random acts on a train that are the thoroughbred and how we get through our cities to work to or places of education, to our families.
Speaker 3: It is our way of American life.
Speaker 4: Crime makes people stop taking that light rail, that give up those opportunities, and we're here to be sure that we can save our city and bring those opportunities back. The maximum penalty for this federal crime is life in prison without parole.
Speaker 3: Or the death penalty.
Speaker 4: Of course, each individual case receives its own sentencing hearing by a federal judge that will decide the sentence based on the individual factors. In this case, of course, at this point, we're only making allegations. We do have a charge. We filed a criminal complaint. It has been signed by a federal judge. The charges have been brought, but they are just charges. Getting there has been a process. I want to thank the FBI, which has an incredible team that has investigated this case. They've been sure we had a basis for federal charges. I want to thank the Charlotte Mackaburg Police Department that started this investigation, apprehended the defendant immediately after the incident happened at the light rail station. And I want to thank the District Attorney's office and Spencer Meriweather who first degree murder charges right away when this happened. I think everyone knows the facts of this case, but I will briefly recitate what is in our criminal complaint, and that is that at nine to fifty five on August twenty second, Charlotte Meckenburgh Police Department corresponding to jump.
Speaker 1: In here because We have absolutely gone over all the details of this.
Speaker 2: It's just a tragedy.
Speaker 1: Twenty three year old irena, a young a young woman in the prime of her life, gets on a train and she's looking at her phone, the background, the criminal record, the mental health issues, and nobody lifted a finger. And then you have a dopey mayor that seems to have more sympathy for the victim than for the I'm sorry for the perpetrator than the victim. It really, it really should make everybody angry. The Washington Post reporting state legislatures have now taken a more direct hand to her crimes in blue cities within red states. I'm mentioned Jackson, Mississippi, Houston, Texas, New Orleans, Louisiana, Saint Louis, Missouri, and others. Mississippi, for example, invested heavily in new court operations to move quickly to prosecute and jail suspects. Now this guy is going to face a minimum of life in prison without any chance of parole, may face the death penalty, depending I guess on the judge that and the evidence has presented. The evidence seems overwhelming and incontrovertible. Considering the whole thing is on videotape and the brutality and the pure evil in this crime. But then again, I guess you know, then you're going to have you know, idiotic mayors, and you know, you have soft on crime judges like the one that released this train killer, you know, has a history of being soft on crime, and you know Charlotte Democrats urging compassion for the maniac and on other liberals setting up GoFundMe accounts. I mean, you can't make that up. Then we have the liberal media. I saw Humpty Dumpty Wall Let's hear what Humpty Dumpty had to say.
Speaker 5: Elon Musk, Charlie Kirk, other Trumpeline figures succeeded in making this senseless death a symbol of big city crime. Some of the comments around this story are baldly racist, stoking fear of African Americans because this man attacked a white woman. The open racism on sites like x Today it's eye popping. But there are also legitimate questions about this so called career criminal, someone who had been a repeat offender, and those questions I hope they're not lost amid all of the cesspool kind of comments on social media.
Speaker 1: He's probably the dumbest person on television, and there's a lot of dumb people on television. It's not even really worth our time. And if you want to know why people don't watch fake news CNN, that's a big reason why they were right to let him go the first time, why they brought him back.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. Do I think he's gonna last long? I don't.
Speaker 1: Let's listen in on the FBI. Who's just taken another podium just for a couple of minutes. We'll dip it.
Speaker 6: Sadly, everyone saw on survell surveillance video how tragic her life ended were shocked. We're saddened. It's very, very difficult. This young lady rode that train many times. She was probably tired after a long day work and just trying to get home to her loved ones, which.
Speaker 3: Never made it.
Speaker 6: In an instant, her life was over, and her mother, her father, her siblings, her brother and sister, and her other family and friends, their lives will never be the same. As you heard from US Attorney Ferguson, we spoke with ernest mother, Anna, and her uncle just a few minutes ago and we told them of the federal charges brought against the Carlos Brown Junior. We hope this additional charge will help bring them a measure of justice and accountability for this horrific act. I want to thank how our partners, Chief Jennings and the CMPD. We work every day with this police department. We co locate agents and officers and detectives from the police department on our Violent Crimes and Safe Streets task forces. This is not a policing problem. CMPD is out there every day protecting our streets. You may not know how close we are to the police departments, but throughout this state, our partnerships with local police departments and state departments are critical to the work that we do. The task force partnership is a force multiplier. CMPD and other local partners work closely with the US Attorney's Office. This office to assess whether local and state cases are appropriate to charge federally. We are pleased to supplement Charlett and Neck and Flirt police departments work on this investigation.
Speaker 1: That's the FBI weighing in on all of this as well. This tragedy, but it's only one of many, you know. I'll give you another example. ICE agents nabbed an illegal alien who's been arrested and released forty nine times over the weekend. This guy, Miguel Barrera Corona of Mexico. Forty nine past arrests, including convictions for assault with the deadly weapon, burglary, vehicle theft, criminal threat to terrorize, drunk driving, shoplifting, carrying a loaded firearm in public, carrying a concealed firearm in a vehicle, trespassing, property damage, vandalism, petty theft, and carrying a concealed dagger. Other illegal immigrants arrested by ICE agents over the weekend.
Speaker 2: I can go on.
Speaker 1: You know Carlow's Guzman Santiago, Mexico, convicted of second degree forcible sex offense, Linda Molina Sorto el Salva or convicted of child abuse. You know Tom Homan was on with a Liberal Joe and you should Mika Brazinski acting like he is the enemy. Listen to him, lay out exactly what I did to keep the people in Boston safe.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 7: I just want to know what ICE agents out in the field right now, what they consider to be a criminal. Is that someone who has committed a crime like Rob Destore or what about Narcisco Baranco, the father of three Marines who was cutting bushes at an eye hoop before they took him off the street. I want to know. I want to know the data that you say you have about seventy percent of these people.
Speaker 3: Show it to us.
Speaker 8: You're certainly the specific as that case, and I'll run down with the pacifics. Are that case are? You may not know all the facts are on that case.
Speaker 2: I may not.
Speaker 3: I certainly don't.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm asking you.
Speaker 8: Well, let me tell you Lork right now, I see on the shoulder Smart and you have Governor Healey talking about IRICE doing enforcement operations to the church.
Speaker 2: They were parked.
Speaker 7: They get to an operation there. They were parked in a public space legally.
Speaker 8: But to say that and to push that out there puts fear in the immigrant community. So let me tell you to.
Speaker 7: The agent's vehicle.
Speaker 3: They're on a park street. They're on public street.
Speaker 8: She ran a public street waiting to respond to a criminal alien release pulled aside of the road. Let me tell you in the last couple of days, what's happened in Boston. They've arrested Victor Goldbet's Paris, the thirty three year old criminal alien from Guatemala with charge of aggravated rape, assaultant batty with dangerous weapon, indecent assault and batterround a victim fourteen years or younger. They arrested Katie Espinoza, thirty fe year old criminal alien from Columbia with charge of aggravator as assault on a pregnant victim. They've arrested Joshua Gonzalez, twenty four year old criminal alien from Dominican Republic, with charges for trafficking heroin, morphine opium, resisting police, dislready conducting drug distribution. They also arrest as Samuel Armana Barrera, a twenty year old criminal illego an from Guatemolo, opinion charges for sault and battery on a child. So Mayor Wu and Governor Healy they all be calling Ice and thanking them for making their streets safer.
Speaker 1: I mean, he just schooled MSDNC, but they don't get it. I mean, if you think fake news CNN is bad, as I mean MSDNC. This is the heart part of all of this. They lied, They covered up. The legacy media model was complicit. They never covered the fact that that we had known terrorists, murderers, rapists, cartel members, gang members and drug dealers coming into this country, and they went along with the big lie to protect their buddy Joe that the borders secure and the borders closed, and mayorcus'es lie and Harris's lie, and Americans were murdered victims of violent crime, thousands and thousands of people in total, and nobody cared, nobody covered it. You know, now we have a democratic party. They're complicit allies in the legacy media mob. They don't want law and order. They don't care what the what the body count is every weekend in Chicago. They don't care about illegal immigrant crime. They want their open borders. They want the light to continue and when convenient, and they can weaponize or politicize something like Rosie O'Donnell weaponized the Minneapolis shooting and blamed Trump, Maga, Republicans, white supremacists, and rushed the judgment, none of which is true. Then all of a sudden it's an issue. But this is this is a party that has lost any sense of moral clarity or any moral compass. They've lost their heart, their conscience, and their soul to be that angry at the guy that's keeping city safe. In this case, Tom Homan. This is why this is the perfect time for this country to have this debate, and that is no more of this. Defund dismantle no bail law, reimagine the police, open borders madness. Innocent people are dying. It's got to end. Well. More on this coming up. Also, Jack Chitidarelli running for governor in New Jersey. He's in the single digits. We'll follow that race next