Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: This ain't the little itty bitty teeny tiny Bowl, this is Super Bowl fifty nine. Get in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of Super Bowl fifty nine. Score and touchdown is key to horsting best Lombardi Trophy and you have a shot to score big by betting on them at Draft King Sportsbook, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet, Try betting on something simple like a player to scored six. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars to get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bet. Download the Draft King Sportsbook app. Use code Money Moves, that's code money Moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus best instantly when you bet just five books only on Draft King Sportsbook. The crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred Gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three six x nine in Connecticut help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Woostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boys on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister Boostmobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boost Mobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or you're nearest boost Mobile store. Location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas. Now you done fire the coach, you know the motive offense coordinator. Well the defense gave up thirty one. Well you know the office is allowed to score more than sexce absolutely, because that's the one thing I like about football. It's not like when you play one on one, you play make it take it. I make a basket, I get to take it back out again it Now in football, I score touch that I kick it off to score two.
Speaker 4: But they not gonna have they the ain't gonna have nobody. Ain't nobody nobody else to fire, ain't nobody else.
Speaker 2: To blame you fire.
Speaker 1: It's allah.
Speaker 2: See, they like you gotta be careful. You gotta be careful when you do things right wrong reasons. See a lot of a lot of this have to do and a lot of this has to do with him being mad at the Packers for drafting Jordan Love. So I'm gonna go show you that I still got something left. Yeah, if you're not o Choe, you've heard yourself a lot. If you're not careful you'll become the bad thing you despise the most of the person. The guy that preceded him, what did he do? He got mad because they took a quarterback. And where did he go first when he left Green Bay?
Speaker 1: The same thing, same same thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, Devontae Adams had thirteen targets. He come seaze faster for thirty one yards. Damn. He probably thinking I could have stayed where I was, did exactly this and kept I think the state income taxing Jersey New York, where it is about ten percent, I paid nothing the state income tax the New York York New Jersey gotta be like Shepherd said, ten who back? I can I catch you?
Speaker 1: I'll catch all the end of my career. I'll pay you back later.
Speaker 2: What's stack? Jersey's ten point seven five almost eleven because he stays in Jersey, so we don't have to do New York. But he stays in Jersey. Nobody stays in the city. New York's eleven. So he's playing ten and that ten ten point seven five percent. Well you know how how that is? Yeah, hide in giraffe, hu hah. But here's the thing, oh shoe, that's the thing you just think, see what Peyton, because remember when Peyton got to Denver, they went thirteen and three, they won like seven eight games in a row, had the number one seed. Baltimore did come in and knock them off into the Divisional round. Peyton finished second and the MVP BO. Then next year they go to the Super Bowl. Peyton, they break all the records. Peyton over fifty four hundred pass the yards, NFL record, fifty five touchdown NFL record, go to the Super Bowl. The following year, Peyton throws thirty nine touchdowns. We see what Tom does his first year there, so we're like, hey, they do it, Aaron, those are two natural born leaders. Natural people gravitate towards him.
Speaker 1: You're gonna see Aaron as a leader.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: I mean, just your own personal opinion outside of the dumb.
Speaker 2: For all I know is what i've what i've reaid, what I've read, what coaches, Oh okay, that's what you mean, now, coach, excuse me what I've read. When the reports about the CEO, Mark Murphy, Aaron, don't you be the problem. They don't consult with him. They didn't consult with him when they hired. They didn't consult with him when they let somebody go. Damn the matter of fact of how he does things. When Mike Williams, oh, I would expect the Mike Williams to do this, and he red line and he was supposed to the red line.
Speaker 1: He got, Bro, why would you do you can't throw you play under the bust?
Speaker 2: Why would you do that? Name the time you've ever heard Peyton Madden. Name the time you've ever heard Peyton or Tom Brady, Because this is the guy that he wants to be in the category with. When if Tom Brady ever throw somebody? When does Peyton Maddy ever throw somebody? At every time? They'll eat it and then have the conversation with the guys like, look, you know I would expect you to be able the red line right, not run the end cut? Yeah, every chance he gets, what does he do? You saw him in Green Bay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, mm hmm.
Speaker 4: He speaking of Mike then on the red line. You know they had that exact same play today, Mike. Oh, Mike had just had that exact same play today with the cover zero in the corner. Were sitting there squad waiting on the slant waituck.
Speaker 2: Well, oh Joe, you can't stand that far inside. You can't give a receiver with that a pre release to let him just rush right up the field.
Speaker 4: And he still he's standing in the inside, which made it even worse.
Speaker 1: It pushed the theahside. That was a good player. That was a good player by Mike.
Speaker 2: These guys here, oh yo, these guys are too good if you don't put hands on them.
Speaker 1: Oh but he remember was cover zero, so he was off. Remember he was, he was he was sitting.
Speaker 2: Noah, Yes, but oh Joe, you can't be that far inside. And he was tripping because he think about it, you already two dards inside. If he steal you inside, now you're gonna be three to four. You give that guy so much area to just throw the ball, and throws good as deep balls like they called it a little moon ball. Right do.
Speaker 1: You ain't got no chance to recover. I don't care how fast you is.
Speaker 2: No, No, you can't come from back and you get he give him a big marget because he got all this to drop it up. He can't. He ain't got to drop it down what we call trying to do. You don't have to drop it down to Kimney. I got a big old radius that I can throw it into. I could throw it here. I could throw it here. I can let you pitch it over here, because I'm not worried about the DBS. If so far behind, and then if I throw it over his shoulder, I could use my body, O Joe, he gotta come through me to break the play up. Yeah, but I don't think it. I don't. I don't. I don't know. Maybe Jeff's fans are surprised, but I'm not.
Speaker 4: Hell I'm surprised. Honestly, I thought I thought, I thought things would have been different. I was giving Aaron Rodgers his praise for what I felt he was going to be able to do on the field.
Speaker 1: I didn't really care about the stuff he was doing off of it. You know, do whatever the hell you want too.
Speaker 2: Off of us.
Speaker 4: But I'm thinkingful he has I'm expecting him to look like maybe not that Aaron Rodgers of Bowl. Just give me fifty percent of that, give me fifty fifty sixty of the old Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 1: And I thought, you know, the Jets, they're gonna be on one, they gonna be well.
Speaker 2: He talked about he talked about Kaye Water left, how did that work out for him today? Cayenne? Yeah, Kaye water, Kaye pepper, water and lemon or it's the fountain of you. Even had to even had the kicker, the drill, the field goal. Oh yeah, this thing is working, Bro. That stuff don't work. Look, I understand all that cleans and you go to these holistic places and they give you all that stuff. I get it.
Speaker 1: I ain't never heard of no Cayenne.
Speaker 2: I know about the Porsche Cayenne, Kaye pepper. They put Kaye and pepper and they put water lemon. I mean, what what what? What? What was he ad? A somebody's I've discovered the fountain of you. Bro. Clearly you don't watch. Just have to play because ain't nothing useful about you. Ain't nothing. I'm not breaking any new chat. Do y'all think there's anything youthful about Aaron Rodgers play? Does he kayne peppery water? Does he move like he once did? Aftersolutely Brice Young got the job during in Germany, Oh Joe against the Giant Giants, currently holding the number one pick in the NFL Draft. O Joe, the Giant draft should dore. Yeah, I tweeted that early prime ain't gona let that happen. Tweet.
Speaker 1: I tweeted that earlier today.
Speaker 2: Prime ain't gonna let that happen.
Speaker 1: You don't think so. No, as has the Giants ever drafted a black quarterback before?
Speaker 2: Hell no, hell no, hell no. Hey the way you said it, and that was that was funny. Rice Young fifteen or twenty five six touchdown cewber Hubba had an outstanding day, twenty eight rushers, a buck fifty three and a touchdown. They and the ball thirty two times for a buck eighty eight. Daniel Jones was twenty two or thirty seven one and two interceptions, but it was Tracy that fumbled in overtime that led to the game when he gave old by the Carolina man hurt. Yeah, oh yeah, boy, oh yeah. And they're talking about, you know, they're gonna evaluate the quarterback position, so evaluate what. Yeah, they's somebody gonna evaluate it. They're they're open to making changes at the quarterback. It's too late now, y'all might as well go and stick with Daniel Jones.
Speaker 1: You know he's saying that to save his job.
Speaker 2: He can't save it. It's old. Well here, you might make a change who's the backup? Tyrod? No, Tyrod, I got the wrong New York team. I'm tripping. No, oh Joe, it's you might as well just you know, together we Pully.
Speaker 4: Well, Pully, Hey, talk about evaluating him. You want to give yourself a chance to win, a chance to do something. I mean, who's the back? Who's the backup in New York anyway?
Speaker 2: Who's the backup quarterback? It's somebody known too Drew lock right?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean look they gamble. Hey, Jim, how that looking now? Cause you can run the ball fairly well, I mean, uh, Porter Jr. Runs the ball really well, single Jarry, just your quarterback. No team is good enough to overcome poor quarterback play, not for not. Now. You might want a game or two because we saw the night Jerry Golf turned the battle alive and his team came back.
Speaker 4: But you are, but you Other teams don't have that kind of high power, octane offense either.
Speaker 2: No, no, they don't. The Giants currently hold the number one pick. I stay in that position, but they have a new kokash yea Dak. Prescott is planning to undergo season on Parsley, torn Hamspring and in an opinion of one final specialist. Schefter added that Dak will meet with the specialists in New York, but the Cowboys doctor already believed he needs surgery that would sideline him for this four months. The Cowboys did not place Dac on injury reserve today, trading away hold on trading away a fourth round pick four days before it comes out that your quarterback hold on that. That does make it even more egregious because you knew Dak was injured and you traded for But anyway, I don't care that Mingo has two years left on this deal. Completely insane price if you know the season is probably over. That's what Dave Helman, uh.
Speaker 4: Hey, Jerry saying he was going to get a receiver. He said, you said you were going to get a receiver. He went and got one. He went and got one. Listen, we do what see We're gonna see tomorrow. We're gonna see tomorrow. I hope I hope that has I hope that uh he heals fast.
Speaker 1: I hope he heals fast. You know, scrap.
Speaker 2: It's over.
Speaker 1: I hope he's fast.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely not. Yeah, I can he can heal slow. I'm not talking about to come back.
Speaker 4: I mean this season, I mean just in general, going to heal fast so we can he can get back and not get back out there on the field, but just get back into a groove of working yourself back into shape and being able to throw the ball. That's one thing you don't play with soft tissue injuries. Hey that growing, that growing that handstring mhm uh the keys area your cas.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't I don't you see uh you see what uh hamstring. Zion's gonna miss time with a ham string. Kevin and Ram's gonna miss time with the cow the uh because you affitt you you play with your little body where you go away, no'll thing grab it. I mean.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, hopefully, like you said, he get you know, you get, he gets the final prognosis, He gets done what he needs to get done, and uh he's ready to come back next year and and and rebuild. I was gonna say, Christian McCaffrey will make his debut this weekend against the Bucks or the forty nine ers. About to get back on track. Ohoe, they got the Bucks at Tampa, they got Seattle at home, at Green Bay, at Buffalo, Chicago, at home, Rams at home at Miami Detroit at home on a Monday night, and Black's Gang two b D against They're a little week at Do you think they do? You think they're going a round? Absolutely? Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I think they would have went on a run even if CMC didn't come back.
Speaker 2: I think they went on a run.
Speaker 4: But just adding him back to that offense and the dynamic that he brings in the past the game and running game is tremendous. It makes it that much more difficult for you to defend them, you know, defensively. You know, I know Brandon Yuk is out. I think Jawan Jennings is coming back. I could be wrong. If I'm not mistaken, Demo's back killers are still there.
Speaker 1: You know, you at CMC. That makes it that much more drags Mike Shanahan.
Speaker 4: With CMC back, the pleading book opens up even more exponentially.
Speaker 1: That's a big word for me. I can't spell it, but it's a big word for me.
Speaker 2: Saw was drug tested after the reverse. Oh Joy explained why the NFL does this to people at home when something Spectaclar Guy has, you know, three touchdown catcher or two hundred yards or one hundred and eighty yards rush and a guy has three board sacks. All of a sudden, randomly he comes up on a drug test.
Speaker 4: Anytime you have a game like that, Jamar Chase, Jamar Chades, please expect the drug tests in your locker tomorrow or Monday morning, whatever, whatever day it is. Normally when you have a performance like that, a performance that doesn't happens frequent or as often did in drug tests you I'm not sure what they're what they're thinking they're going to catch. I think they just have an insight. Well, this doesn't happen as often as it should, so that the fact that it happened today and in this game, and you've had numbers that are kind of extraordinary, We're gonna teest you and see if you took something that resulted didn't help me you perform the way you did today, it's weird.
Speaker 1: I forget I got drug tested a few times.
Speaker 4: One that I can remember clear as day was performance after we played the San Diego Chargers.
Speaker 1: I'll never forget we played the San Diego Chargers.
Speaker 4: I think he had a two sixty R day, twenty sixty R day, two touchdown, two touchdown game.
Speaker 2: Chase broke your record to night.
Speaker 5: I think, yeah, I think he had he had two sixty four tonight. He broke my record last year his rookie year. Remember yeah, he had two sixty six. Oh yeah, two sixty six. He broke it last year. He had two sixty four to night. And I mean they had multiple games like that is it's unreal, unreal.
Speaker 4: And then you have to think today, today's game is a lot different than it was when we were playing on you know, it was lily were we were run first. Now they throw the guy damn ball all over the place. You can't play defense, you can't touch nobody. So the game is the game is kind of kind of different now where it's almost damn near like seven or seven with helmets and pads on. But but do that mother Chase manh for that mother forugerspe get Boy's special.
Speaker 2: Yo cho. One of the NFL players is an air to a five hundred million dollar potato Empire. Saints Center. Connor McGregor is an eighth NFL season and his family company is the biggest potato producer in America. The main potato supplier of McDonald's raising Canes, Wendy's, and Freedo Lake Chips and when and mcgruffern was drafted by the Broncos in twenty sixteens. Some of his teammates were curious why he was playing football when he can make far more money back on farming. His response, I wanted to make a name for myself. It showed that my hard work earned myself something and I wasn't riding the coattails of everybody. But whatever his NFL career ends, the thirty one al Center said he would go back to RD for the offer his family's company, back to research, I guess research and developed, though, he said, he'll work his way up from the bottom just like everybody else and earn his way up, just like he did in his football career. So the next time you're snacking on McDonald fries, remember those potatoes are likely coming from Connor mcgovernent Conno mcgovernance family. Fall. It's dope.
Speaker 4: That's dope, And I like that most of the time where you have success or a kid is born into wealth, they don't have that same drive and that work that it takes to want to work and actually put the work in to earn and see what it's like to have the responsibilities and what it takes to earn that kind of money to be able to support yourself. So I'm not sure if his parents raised him that way, but the fact that he is the way he is is commendable. And then not only for the business to already be successful, but they have an NFL career and say, I'm gonna make good money in NFL, and then when I do retire, I'm gonna start from the bottom of the business and work my way back up to the top.
Speaker 2: Ain't too many people built like that. Uh yeah, but but he should because I'm sure he doesn't know the business because he was like playing football, college football, NFL football, like the people that's already there. Although a lot of times, yeah, you're right over to you a lot of time family members, Hey, my family company that I want to start at a bet level as opposed to an entry level, learn the ropes and work your way up. That's why I've always been impressed by Peyton Manne. His dad made lots of money, ELI made lots of money, and they gonna be number one draft picks overall and make careers for themselves. You have to commend that when your dad is somebody your mom, your family is somebody, and he say, yeah, that's finally good. But I want my own name and that people used to tell me all the time. Man, your brother got money, that's his money. My brother don't want to be taking care of no grown ass man. He got a wife and kid. So what I want to hurt my home? I want to do my home thing. I appreciate everything that my brother gave me. He gave me. He gave me just enough to make me desire to get more. But on my right, I saw the thing that he had, and he knew, he knew I wanted to be like him. Hey, hey, bro, check decided. Look what I got. Damn inspiring, ain't it? Man? And I wouldn't got everything with the exception. With the exception. He had a I don't know if you remember this, O Joe, but in the eighties they came out with a BMW called the M three. It had a spoil on the back and everything with the exception of that, and he had a typhoon. Every other car that my brother had, I got it. You got. He got a Ferrari. I got a Ferrari. He got a big Bens. I got a big Benz. Whatever car he had, I got because that's what I saw, that's what drove that's what motivated me, and for Connor, a governed family to be who they are. And he said, no, yeah, that's good, fat, but I want my own name. That's like and no matter what happens, I've had an NFL career that spanned eight years, maybe goes nine ten, who knows. But when my career's over, yeah, I'm still yeah. Oh ya, think about it, He'll only be thirty. Let's just say, for the sake of argu his career goal. In another two years, he'll be thirty three years of age. Yeah he can. I mean, he's made good money, can time if he wants to. He said, Now we're gonna go in to back the family business and we're gonna expand. So I bet I love that. I love I love I love when kids come from wealthy families or well off families and don't feel entitled. I love that no matter what you know, you know what you want to say, because a lot of time they have access. BRONI had access. Lebron made sure he had the best trainer, he had the best nutritions, he had the best coaches, he had the best of every thing, but the kids said, I want to make it on my own. Now, he's never gonna be able to outrun his dad's shadow, his daddy's lebron. It's just like Jordan. She is that never gonna be out able to run the doors dad shadow. But just because that's my dad, I shouldn't want for myself. So you mean to tell me I can't. I can't walk to accomplish something. Just my last name is supposed to get it. So I commend the kids. I commended. I love the opportunity. Look he's supposed to You're supposed to give them an opportunity. All this oldesque nepotism and your ass up my face. But like I said, I won't, I won't. I won't. I love when kids want to be something on their own. You know what I'm saying, O Joe, But my name, I can't do anything. I can't help who my parents are, what I was born into. But I have a desire to be known more by more than that. I did that on my own. Yeah, have my best my brother, but Sterling ain't catch no passes at Savatnah State. He ain't catch no passes for the Broncos or the Ravens. So no matter what, and he y'all know this, You know this. NFL want to know who can help? Can you help? Can you help me with games? That's all to come down to, because Sterling gave he played over here, he played on the Green Bay. He up at Green Bay win game. So kudos you called McGovern. Josh Allen has officially overtaken Lamar as the MVP front runner. Josh Allen is now a plus one fifty. Lamar Jackson is a plus two hundred, Jared Goff is a plus six hundred, Jalen Hurts is fourth with plus twelve hundred, Patrick Mahomes is plus thirteen hundred, and Kyler Murray is plus fifteen hundred. And the regular season, Josh Allen has passed for two thousand, five hundred forty three yards eight which is seventh, eighteen touchdowns which is six five interceptions, He's tied for fifth. I mean, he's tied for fifty seventh, which is a good thing. And his QBR of seventy two point six puts him in fourth Lamar. He's second in passing yards two thousand, eight hundred and seventy six he's second in touchdowns, he's tied for forty seven with three interceptions, he's number two in QBR and seventy five point one. Hey, you know, you know what's funny everything? You just ran it down.
Speaker 4: Yes, golf probably golfing and Josh Allen obviously being the back and forth. It's gonna change because Lamar. Lamar's not gonna play another bad game like he did against the against the Steelers. He's gonna come out and he's going to be the front runner again and then go out there, he's gonna put on an unbelievable performance.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure who.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure what their schedule is or who they're playing next, but the other teams aren't used to them. It's not a divisional game. It's not going to be a divisional game. They're not going to have the structured defense to be able to contain him the way the Steelers do. The Steelers are built to be able to stop a player like himself because they're used to seeing him in understanding that team's tendencies offensively. So he's gonna come out, he's gonna have one hell of a day, do some crazy stuff on the ground, do some crazy stuff in the air, and he's gonna be back at the number one spot to an AMVP. I guarantee you Gary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the look. I mean he has another game against the Steelers. Steelers have given them problems one and four. Yeah, he has another game, but this game is at home against the Steelers. Uh what who the hell they got the Steelers? I think they got another game against Cleveland. Yeah, at Chargers this week. He's at the Chargers this week. Eagles at home, at Giants home versus the Steelers, at Texans home versus the brown So he ain't again every every team you just name don't have the personnel like the Steelers do to be able to stop what he's able to do and what he does, well, what about the personnel is going up against his defense? What about the Eagles offensive that defense? What about the Texans offense against.
Speaker 4: That def Hey, hey, can I tell you something for the people, But you do know your Ravens team is dead last in the secondary when it comes against past.
Speaker 2: I've been trying journey. But see what I tell people that they say, well, you're trying to you trying to know. I'm if you see that when people tell me, Oh, now, you could tell Shannon to watch the game. You watching it, but you don't know what the hell you're looking for. You like a blind dog in the meathouse. You can't tell me fronts, you can't tell me coverages, you can't tell me formations, you can't tell me anything. All you watching for is touchdowns in sacks. I'm watching to understand why they have success, So why you tell me I'm not watching it? You watching it, but you don't know the hell you're looking at. If like you're watching a farm fre them and they got something. Unless they give you some titles, you don't know what the hell you looking at. I've been telling them, but they gave me excute waiting this guy comes back, waiting that guy comes back. Well, I saw your guys in there when you had the those guys and your depens will still fad in past much much better. Stop the run that that that that's second up. At some point time, fans gonna have to understand everybody is not a hater. Sometimes people are just trying to give you information. Our job is sometimes it to be if. To be entertaining, is to be informative, to be educational, Okay, Yes, I say a lot of things in a joke in manner, but I'm actually giving you factual information if you just listen to it. But you don't want to because you want to paint this narrative that, oh, Shannon is a hater. Well, listen what Shannon said. When it comes back what I tell you, Then you're talking about oh, oh, I could captain obviously, Well you didn't say it, right, but people don't. Just don't want to get no credit. Boy, And people don't want to get no credit because if I didn't, if I didn't say it, why didn't you say that before I said it when I knew that, No, you didn't, cause I take you to the black. I'll take you to the board and say or draw me a cover of seat, draw me cover seven, give me five z okay, give me this formation, give me this protection. I want you to read direct. What do you mean by that? No, you know you're watching the game? You shut out. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think the casual the casual fan can't do that.
Speaker 2: Hell no, they can't. But they just want to jump on your timeline and try to try to Well, he ain't watching the game. I am watching the game. I also know that when you throw the ball more than you run it ever Raven, you lose. I mean that's what I do right there. I the one that said put Derick Henry in the eye. Ain't nobody else say that. I said it from the drug ojoe. I say he's not his own read back because he's a long spritter and you don't get you and he needs time to be able to read direct when you put him that close to the line, he's such a long spritter, he can't read the back to feet. Barret Sanders, a sure strouter, can do it. He perfect, That's perfect for him. But Dereck Henry to be able to change direction, he needs to be able to check his feet and cut back, get back downhill. That's why you put his heels at eight. You tossed it to him, You hand it to him and boom. Now, whoever drew up that damn play that they tossed that ball to day Henry and then let TJ. Watt come in there and blow his ass up. They should have put him back there and running back and let the same thing happen. Don't black TJ. Watt and let TJ wak I mean DJ Watt knock his ass and the right tackle should have known better.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure what the block of the signing was, but why don't you let TJ Watt run Scott free with the pitch even though the pitch is going the opposite way.
Speaker 1: Still every time he can getting there every time.
Speaker 2: Yes, I just like, I'm like, who who thought that was a good idea? Hey, we're gonna run this tall play week, but we're gonna unblock TJ Wytt? Okay, and you see what happened. Damn there got digger. And I'm like, that's why I stopped playing running back because I got tired of my bad. Shot. Well, it's your bad. I wagh down the damn field. I ain't got to worry about my bad. I ain't got to worry about my bad. O. Yo, I got tired of you. I had my bad. That's me. That's hold me, bro, judeah got me looking at my ear hole. But you talk about your bad? What that do?
Speaker 4: He's thinking of that, thinking about how bad it is for quarterbacks when the old line is playing bad when they can block and the quarterback continues to get sacked over and over and over and you can't fuss with them. Then you have to keep your mannerisms and then yours suspressions has.
Speaker 2: To be on point.
Speaker 1: You do matter how many times you get hit in the game. Imagine I wanted.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, o Jo with Let me ask your question. Right when the Cowboys fell behind by ten thirteen points with no thread to run the game? What you think the Texans thinking, Yeah, they ain't playing for no drawn, They not playing for no rue, they being in their ears bad you everybody in the STATEUM know you're not gonna run it, and now you made it is. I don't care who your offensive lineman are. You let them jokers know that every single down you're gonna throw it make no sense. Jamar Chase is anger with the team's inability to close. I gave asked how do you fix it? He said, as that as the coaches don't ask me. I just play football. I don't call play whoa whoa whoa whoa? Who said that Chase? Oh the situation where they had a first that happened. They ended up getting the first down right, but Joe missed Jamar for a touchdown. Guys pressed the inside released and the guys collided. Yep. Yeah, he went straight up the field and when he threw that, he was jumping up and down. Joe didn't see it. I tweeted it. I saw it. They didn't replay it, but I saw it. I saw it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you know, your quarterback won't always see everything. He won't know what's going to happen. And the fact that the guys collided, that means the ball really know anyway, because you know you want to and hold.
Speaker 2: On on that touchdown there, o Joe. This slipped my mind. Oh Joe long touchdown to t Higgins. They got him bracketed. Why if the safety is inside, why is the corner trying to jump the slug stay on the upfield shoulder. He's trying to get that pick. He trying to get that there, he's trying to get that pick. Oh, somebody said they replayed it. I didn't see it, Uh, but but I but I tweeted immediately, and I know I was like, bro, y'all got to play off. You can't be that closed when you're like that, because what's gonna happen when he push us up the field and one got goes and hey, y'all gonna collide, and sure enough, but that's just frustrated. He knows that, he knows they're running out of games, and there are no two win games on the schedule, which means what I mean when people say two win game, a game in which you win and you get two victories for it. There aren't any of those on the schedule. So he knows this was a game, This could have started something, something really really really really and good. Now, look, and the thing is, don't you you know you don't want to go into the by with a loss. Damn that hurt, oh Joe, that ruined your whole body. I don't care what anybody says, they lie, if they say it.
Speaker 1: Does, it's gonna stink. It's gonna stink. And then you know what it does too.
Speaker 4: Also, it put that much pressure on you. It put that much more pressure on you on the game coming up. We gotta steal you right. Yeah, but y'all, but y'all got a fire week this week and t Higgins. Higgins was frustrated with being saying we can't finish your fing game.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Get them boys hot, bro and hold them boys hot.
Speaker 2: But what we need to do it.
Speaker 1: Ain't even mouth finishing the game.
Speaker 2: We need to start this. But they say we didn't start where we had an to finish it and we back to backfield goals now and the same way you hooked it left. Damn bro, you ain't make no adjustment.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, the most the most difficult, one of the most difficult positions on the field is kicker.
Speaker 1: It is kicker.
Speaker 4: You know, one slight adjustment, one slight mistake or swing of the leg. You not your head down at the ball, you know, allowing your allowing your foot to sway a little further left than it should. It changes the trajectory of the ball. So as as a kicker myself, I understand the difficulties that comes when it comes kicking the ball. So mcphers, all you gotta do. You go back to your basics. Same thing with Justin Tucker. You go back to your basics, Go back to your basic fundamentals when when it comes kicking the ball, and start all the way a start all the way over and be yourself.
Speaker 2: That the boy chase about to hit them over the head.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, big time, Joe, uh uh.
Speaker 2: And the thing is he ain't got no masks y'all knows him. So when you hear something feature in the back of the head, just tell the coffee. Jamar Chase just robbed the Chiefs escaped Carolina with the last second win tied in NORDH. Gray two touchdowns, which is the most yards of separation of Chiefs receiving a touchdown in the past two seasons. He was wide open. Needless to say, after weeks of carrying the office, Steve's back NOO's crew hit in November low for consecutive week. Case defense allowed three hundred and twenty five plus yards. We know it's gonna happen on Yoe. I'm look, I've been I've been a part of a historic defense. But there are games that if we didn't play our absolute best offensively, we would have lost. That's what Kansas City had to do today. That turnovers it probably would have cost it probably would have lost the game. Mahons wll was twenty seven to thirty seven, two sixty nine three touchdowns, got sacked five times though No. A. Gray four catches six six yards two touchdown. Travis Kelsey like man, y'all over it, double and tripleing bat and he eat that week he did a touch he had two, Lass got what he had to. Today he had one. Laugh, I think he had like two. Last week he got about five or six touchdowns.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's that's that's the Kels expect.
Speaker 2: He's not letting you think me I'm not. I'm not. But the offensive line, man, man, it seemed like I don't know, maybe maybe it's my television, but it seemed like every time Mahmes dropped back, he he is listen.
Speaker 4: That left me with disrespect. But the tackle play is very bad. The tackle play is is very bad.
Speaker 2: I tell you what if the forty nine ers, If the forty nine ers let a dub Gun Trent Tack dub can see the better back to Brink, they gonna back it up.
Speaker 4: Even at his age, he's still one of the best of her pretty premier.
Speaker 2: He's still that boy. He's still him. I mean because they tried, they tried to, They tried to get him a free agency in Kansas City. You know, he's familiar. You know, he's familiar with Kyle. He played for Mike, so he's familiar with that situation. But I think I think O Joe with an opportunity, he wants an opportunity he wants to win. He wants to win that Super Bowl and Kansas City. As long as you got that quarterback, and you got that, I think they're a better position than the forty nine ers. That's just me first. I could be wrong, but can you imagine him at left tackle protecting that last side. The Jets could reportedly release Aaron Rodgers in season. Rogers wants to play in twenty twenty five, but not with the Jets.
Speaker 4: Time out, timeout man, timeout, time out. Hold on, let me get my flag. Let me get my Let me get my flag. It's a flag on the place.
Speaker 2: Let me get a flag. All right, I got my flag.
Speaker 4: I know it.
Speaker 2: I know it's white, but we're gonna pretend it's yellow. I just do that. Okay, I just giving up. Held on? Okay, okay, when to call?
Speaker 4: You know, it's funny we'll come to a quarterback like this, with a resume like this, even though the NFL is all about it. What have you done for me lately? With Aaron Rodgers said, you know what, and desperate his teams are to have a quarterback. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the opportunity after what he just said if they do release him, If the do release him and start over. As far as searching for a quarterback, Aaron Rodgers will get a job simply because of what he's done.
Speaker 2: In the past. They gonna hold on to that. They gonna hold on to the for how many how many times? MVP four?
Speaker 1: If I'm not four, she four, he's won a super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Man ain't gonna get an under super Bowl. Diana Rassini. Diana Racini when she talks about the Jets, Let's listen what she has to say. I'm told Johnson has lost confidence in Rogers' ability to lead the team to the playoffs for the first time in fourteen years, a drought that now stands as the longest and major North American professional sports league. There are some on the team who believe everyone is simply tiptown around the fact Rogers isn't the same player anymore. Some around the league say they won't be surprised if Rogers is cut in the season. As far as Rogers, his relationship with the owner has been strained for months. That's not a secret in the building or the locker room at this point. After conversation with sources with the team and around the league. My understanding is Rogers stand still wants to play in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: I like it, just not with the Jets. I like it, but I don't like it. I like it, but I don't like it because I want to break down. I want to break down the other thirty one teams. There are many teams that don't even need a quarterback. What teams can airm Rogers go to to make a difference where you couldn't make a difference when you're in New York.
Speaker 1: They gave you the players you wanted.
Speaker 2: They gave you everything you got breists Hall. I mean, come on, now, we remember oh Joe last year? Remember last year? They got a what you call him in the card for it?
Speaker 4: And then and if he is to go to a team, it has to be a team where he doesn't have to do much because of his supporting cast can hold him up. He can't go to a team that has less talent and make them better.
Speaker 2: He needs somebody to uplift him for the longer the time he took uplift other play of his team time to change and no longer do so. There's no in form to go, There's no reform to go, Like, if you think about it, it's no to go. Where are you going? Tell me? So? We both so I think they sten Aaron, Aaron, what but you got? You better focus in? Lock in?
Speaker 1: You better you better focus the lock in because you're gonna be on the outside looking at in a minute, bro.
Speaker 2: Football Ben stopped being important Aaron Rodgers. Y'all can feel y'all want to say Aaron Rodgers, Ben and football was let Football gave him the ability to have the cachet to talk about all the other stuff that he cared to talk about. Y'all know this, y'all see it. Y'all see the man demeanor, y'all see it behavior, y'all saw the way he conducted himself. Football Ben stopped being important to Aaron Rodgers. He's one of the few.
Speaker 4: He's what you know, Aaron Rodgers has what most don't what most mostly all quarterbacks do.
Speaker 1: He has privilege, and he's one of the fews. He had that privilege. He abuses that.
Speaker 4: Privilege in the power that he has because of what he's done in the NFL. A few that does it, you know, Yeah, nobody else will be able to get away with some of the things. Can you imagine you now forget you because you you follow the rules. Let's say, who've been the rules? And no he's told the line. No, it never crossed it. Can you imagine if I said, you know what, I'm not going to minicamp, I'm going on in the tree because I already has playing.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine, yeah, I could, Yeah, I can imagine they'd find your cuting what you're talking about. That's what happened. Hey, all I know is that Antonio Brown didn't go to a team meeting and they cut it. They had a meeting and they had a walk through in the ball room. He didn't show up, and they cut it.
Speaker 1: They don't play certain people, all right, or but.
Speaker 2: See y'all See y'all, y'all get upset with me when I when I what I tell the truth. See. My thing is I don't know about anybody would question because y'all see, I call it right down in the middle. It doesn't matter if you're Aaron Rodgers, you're Tom Brady, Peyton, Madney Lamar Jackson, or Patrick In my homes if I think, if I if I see it, I mu you're gonna be honest I've been telling you guys for the longest, Aaron Rodgers is an arrogant, condescending flip it uh. He blames everyone. He takes no responsibility for himself. He's been that, he's always been that. But that he won MVPs, so everybody overlooked it. Now he can no longer be an MVP. Everybody said what I've been saying for years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know when you had that kind of when you had that kind of resume like Aaron Rodgers, when you had that kind of success for so long, you know, when you're a franchise quarterback like that, when you're a super Bowl champion, you're extended a different type of grace, especially for me.
Speaker 2: Yes see at the quarterbackroom. Yeah, yes, absolutely, absolutely, yes, sir, But oh Choe. One of the things off say, boy, if you're not careful, you will become the very thing he despised the most in the person he despised the way Brett Farr treated it. Did he not turn around to be talking boss, Yeah, he would have mercy. So y'all don't want to listen to me talking talk like hee know what you're talking about? So y'all say talk a lot, y'all, don't really be saying I don't know what I'm talking about, because when it comes to fruition, the first thing you so old captain obvious? Well why did you say it? If it was so obvious, you could have said it. Yeah, Look how he got out of there. He didn't want to come to minicamps. He wanted everything to be his way. Isn't that what Brett fark? Isn't that why they got Bret farbre F out of there? Now? Where did Brett Farr go when he left Green Bay? Tell them people, I don't want Joe the New York yet, Oh Joe? Tell them people? How long did Brett farm stay in New York? Hey? Hold on? Hold on? Where do you go next? Where do you go next?
Speaker 1: So are we saying that Aaron Rodgers is probably gonna be them in Minnesota?
Speaker 2: I don't know. They got JJ mccartn They got j J McCarthy. Yeah, No, And he's already missed the year. You're not been to sitting back another year? No? And I'm drafted a quarterback. I'm not. I'm not. I'm not. I'm not. What if Aaron Rodgers's gonna do? At most he plays a year and you think I'm gonna pass on a quarterback for a year. Now? Are we sure he can elevate my team? They just thought he could. How did that work out for them? They gave up draft capital and they're worst off than they weren't when they had Rock, when they had Zach Wilson, when they had Sam Donald, when they have whomever else they had at quarterback. M Bro, you're not getting a Tom Brady nd his mindset?
Speaker 1: What if he had changed his approach to the game or late?
Speaker 2: It's too late, cat He Oh Joe, how you do something for twenty years and you won MVP and you want a Super Bowl? You change your mindset. Tom Brady couldn't change his mindset if he could, because he still had that underdog mentality. All he saw himself, as accomplished as he was, was a sixth round draft pick that nobody wanted until the sixth round. That's all he ever saw himself. He always felt, I gotta go in and prove that I can make the I gotta make the team. Even though after one Super Bowl TWESA both pre Super Bowl MVP MVP MVP super Bowl Super Bowl, Super Bowl, Super Bowl I've got to prove it, Peyton Manning every year, prove it, prove it, prove it. It's always been about him, Damn. He's always been condescending, he's always been flippying, he's always been arrogant, he's always been aloof You overlooked it because he's winning MVPs. Now he's the same player you don't. You don't change when you lose. You don't change. See, losing doesn't change you. You are. It reveals who you are. That's what losing does. It reveals your It don't build character, it reveals it. It's like it's.
Speaker 1: Just like angering and just like someone someone that drinks.
Speaker 4: Find you finally get to see some as sellers when they're eating they tell you how they really yes, and people.
Speaker 2: Like, oh he got money, he changed. No, money doesn't change you. It makes you more of what you already are. You don't get money, it become generous. You don't that's always in you. You don't get money, it become a jerk. You've always been a jerk. But you will my money because you didn't have the power and the money to be an asshole. So that's what money will allow you to do. People that are that have money and that are nice and respectful. They've always been that way. I guarantee you. You go look at anybody and they'll tell you. I don't need to call no name. But when they got money, they say, but they've been that way. But if we're on the same level, how can I be a real jerk when we're on the same level. But let me get a little advantage over you.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, money money, money does some strange things, and people are.
Speaker 2: That strain.
Speaker 1: It's just it does some strange strange It's hard to remain yourself.
Speaker 2: You know, you get it.
Speaker 4: But if you are able to control it and don't allow it to control you, it's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: Daniel Jones. Damn that is coalated quickly. O joke. Daniel Jones officially been waved by the Giant, say Kwan Barkley, rooting for a fresh start for Jones Jones, it wants to go to a team, go to a playoff team.
Speaker 4: We'll say that again. Wait, read that for me again. Read that for me again, real slow, reading for me again. But what they're doing, what I do, what I'm gonna do. I'm a player, I'm a press rewind and then I'm gonna hit play. Daniel Jones wants to go to a player Daniel Jones wants to go to a playoff ta let me wait, wait, let me let me, let me get this straight. So Daniel Jones wants to go to a playoff team. He not, He wants to go to a playoff team where they already have a quarterback in place. But I'm assuming he wants to go to a playoff team so we know it feels like to win and maybe be the backup. I assuming that's that. What do you mean by saying that? I don't think he means to actually start, or contend or compete to be the starting quarterback for a team that always has to start a starting quarterback.
Speaker 2: Right. According to Adam Schefter, Jones is expected to have multiple options, but like will prefer to finish this season on a playoff contending team where he would be involved in big games, rather than going to amandering quarterback needed team not remotely in playoff contention. But if they got if they're going, if you go into a team you're not, I mean that has to be. But he's already this real quick. I don't need to break it down. I'm not sure how good you are with being able to name all the quarterbacks in the league.
Speaker 4: But think about all the teams that are playoff or in playoff contention or even in the hunt even not huh, I mean, how many teams actually need a quarterback and the one that that.
Speaker 2: Whole point?
Speaker 4: So I think he just wants the experience of knowing what it feels like the win and to be can you know, be competing in the playoffs or being in contention in general, it has.
Speaker 2: To be what he means. But here's my thing on Joe when I when I look at it, maybe he needs to go somewhere with a different culture because sometimes of this culture you get you get caught up the way they coach and the way they do things, and maybe that's not conducive for you. You get into a new situation. They practice different, they meet different, the coach is told different, they talk to you different. I don't know. Look it didn't when I heard it, I did. I'm like, oh, you want to go to I can see Ocho. You're a wide receiver, you're running back, you're defensive player. Okay, I get that, because there's an opportunity but there's only one because all the other positions, you can have multiple positions at the same time on the field, but when you're a quarterback, as long I have one. So and I'm looking, I'm like, well, so going to a team that's in playoff consideration of conjecture? Right, what are you going to do? Oh?
Speaker 4: My goodness, I mean, it hasn't make sense. The only thing that makes sense is based on what he's saying. He wants to be somewhere where maybe he's not going to be the starter. We know he's not going to be a starter, but I want to be somewhere where I can be on a team where I can be a backup if need be, I can help, But I would like to know what it feels like to be contending or be challenging for a playoff spot with that team that that that that hello, that got to be it obviously.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the Jets saw a certified disaster and they got messier today. The day began with the team final general manager Joe Douglas, which was not exactly surprised. Douglas was thirty and sixty four during the Jets tenure and never sniffed the playoffs. The juice of all was Woody Johnson wanted to betch Aaron Rodgers just four weeks into the season in favor of Tyrod Taylor. The coaches president in the meeting were stunned. According to our report, uh and rightfully so Johnson backed off, but fired Robert Saler a week later five Robert Solo the moted, Uh, Nathaniel Hackeck. Right now, I asked you who was next? See Green Bay guys smart Greev said, hell, y'all you if you to get me up out of Matt LAFLOORU, Brian Judkins and the Mark Purfectdy.
Speaker 4: Johnson won the bench Aaron Rodgers a week four for Tyrod Taylor. Right, so, the elephant in the room who always been the problem. So you're doing all this firing where you're not getting putting the right person into place that needs to be Well, how you gonna You're gonna bet? I ain't never seen nobody bench a quarterback that make that kind of money either, he would, Yeah, so wood Jonathan Water so now Joe Douglas gone.
Speaker 2: So, but you what you do realize they use your jack to go fly to see Aaron Rodgers. You don't realize you fired out on all this, So where is your coach?
Speaker 4: But also they're expecting to get the Aaron Rodgers the Bowl. They're expecting to get the Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 2: They got an old Aaron Rodgers wrong. Everybody ain't gonna be so you thought there was gonna turn right around to pay after Tom Brady did what he did, you thought so soon right after that, another guy was going to do that. What allowed Brady to play as long as he did and as well as he he had no major injury after he suffered that ACL injury. That was in two thousand and eight, So up until that he had no injuries. He had no hamstring, he had no injury that really calls him to miss time. Aaron Rodgers was coming off one of the most serious injury a player in the sports can suffer, the Achilles injury. Plus he's fart. I don't I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't think he takes the game as serious as time as well. He doesn't take the game. It's not different who totally different type of quarterbacks, especially when it comes to their approach to the game and the serious you know, and the seriousness of it and the way they take it so I could. I could understand if you're coming back, if you're coming off an injury like that and you already don't take it serious.
Speaker 1: You do what you need to do to get back. It's in good, gracious and health to play.
Speaker 4: But your approach is still wrong because everything you do talk about when you're on TV, it had nothing to do with the game of football.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 4: I just don't understand. Every time he speaks, it never has anything to do with damn football.
Speaker 2: Or some ship.
Speaker 1: I got to look up in the goddamn dictionary on a goddamn computer.
Speaker 2: Can he telling about going into the dark and he's talking about these trips, and he's talking about this and talking about that, nothing about building team cararaderie, building team chemistry. And when he could have been built, he could have been doing that. He was in knee jypt talking about a trip. Everybody know, with that mandatory minicamp, you don't playing nothing around there, ot yo, because that's the one that you got to be at. Oh, let me do. Everybody that understands what the word mandatory means has to be there. But what he failed to realize what he did in Green Bay ain't got nothing to do to see what you're gonna do for the Jets. You heard Tarmboro. I said it when I went to Baltimore. Them Pro Bowls, those All Pros, those Super Bowls that ain't got I've done nothing in Baltimore. I've got to come in work my ass off to let them see how I became the player I became. While I was there, Peyton said it, Tom so eloquently laid it out. He's like one of the what I accomplished in New England got to do with Tampa, Tampa getting Tom getting this teammates. Hey, let's go to the park. It's in COVID. We ain't supposed to be in the park. That shit was funny. Peyton getting his guys together, he getting He grabbed up Julius and Decker and and and and and Julius Thomas and no Sean. Hey, let's go throw, guys. I think Stokely was there at the time, or Welker, let's go, Hey, let's go throw. Let's let's let's build up some chemistry, let's build up a bond. Let's get to know. Let me let me tell you where I want to throw the pull. You tell me where you want the ball? And let me tell you what I'm looking for on this route. Now, let me go ahead of Egypt. I've already got this trip played. Hey, so it is what it is. And he wanted to if I'm the Jets, I think somebody explained to me, why would I want Aaron Rodgers next year? Yes?
Speaker 4: If if Aaron Rodgers is not done, If he's not done, he's sign he's signing.
Speaker 1: He's signed to year.
Speaker 2: Didn't y'all?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 2: He does? Right? But for what why do I want? Tell me? Tell me why do I want him? Moyo? What am I getting? A forty one year old that's a year older than what he is now? So what he's gonna gain speed? He's gonna get faster.
Speaker 4: You know what A better question is if if you don't want the next year, what's your next option? What's your next viable, viable option where you can compete? And you can you can you can contend? Can I compete with Aaron Rodgers? You're telling me what I can't do without it?
Speaker 2: What can I do with it? Been three and eight? So different? What can I do with it? Because I could do I could be three and eight without and save fifty million. Hell, you in last place in the division. If you finished last place in the division with him, I can't finish the last place in the division without it.
Speaker 4: But hey, you you understand, and you know how difficult that position is, how difficult it is to find a quarterback for that position. You know that it takes a while.
Speaker 2: Yes, have they found one? They got one in the position that position. By that, that's that's even even better question. He's been there two years. Yeah, we're gonna we're gonna disregard that. Now, do they got a quarterback? Right? They thought Kate Kate Rogers off the back of Take Rogers off the back of the jersey. Now you're bringing that guy back next year.
Speaker 4: And if he if he does get the grace to come back next year, it's because of what he's done in the past. If he does get the grace to come back next yearous, it's based off of what he's done in the past.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's gonna he's gonna get some great Absolutely.
Speaker 4: The volume