Speaker 1: DJ Trouble Xcel in the mix its LA's number one hits music station.
Speaker 2: I just want to tell you.
Speaker 1: I was reading something about if if you like pandas at the zoo, they're not going to be here. Wow, it's all gone. I guess there was a deal with China to bring them over to showcase them and because of the tension. There's a rumor is because the tension between two countries, they're taking the pandas back.
Speaker 2: Wow, so you won't see pantas at the zoo? Hardball, Okay, I mean I read these things.
Speaker 1: I'm just just messing during what I'm reading, So I didn't do any.
Speaker 2: Reporting on it. Seems petty.
Speaker 1: Well I'm not getting involved. But they're taking the pandas back allegedly, so if you're going to the zoo, you might not see that.
Speaker 2: You're not going to see the pandas. We're going to keep our pandas okay, putting a foot down.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So I love working on this show. And then your email was so cute, like did we not talk about that? We didn't. I'll talk about that. That was very sweet, so cute. What was the cute part about it? That it was unexpected unexpected out of nowhere. So that means you thought about us. Yeah, like you were like laying on your couch and just like, oh, gonna send a nice email, just said how much of a good job everybody's doing. I appreciate. Yeah, but I like pictured you on your couch, just like Barefoot. Really I pictured him in his car. Okay, Well, anyway, You're welcome and thank you.
Speaker 1: But I'm I like it like I love working at Kiss, I love our jingle ball, I love our I heart writing music for I love It doesn't ever get in away for.
Speaker 2: You, Sysney is ever getting away? No, are you kidding me? Honey? For you? What's getting away mean? Exactly? Now?
Speaker 1: Marianna apparently from the back room, it's getting in the way.
Speaker 2: She wants to separate the two. So what's the issue, Madianna? You're everywhere I go? What do you mean?
Speaker 3: So I went out to eat with my friend a couple of days ago, and the restaurant that I went to had pictures of the people that have visited the restaurant, and I'm looking at the wall, you know, ushers are and Lil Yachty's right there, and then.
Speaker 2: I look down.
Speaker 3: I guess so I see.
Speaker 1: Ryan, Well, I told you about that YACHTI nushery.
Speaker 2: You don't realize that three of us roll together every once in a while to eat. Clearly, that's so funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was so funny. I had to take a picture of it, like, well you are.
Speaker 2: Uh oh, yeah you are.
Speaker 1: If you feel like you can't escape, then well you can also go to another restaurant.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But then I actually saw you at some tut ro spot in Anaheim.
Speaker 2: Also, where was that.
Speaker 3: You were on a sticker at the the Turro truck had the on air with Ryan seacresticker and I was actually on a date there, so I could have made a big deal.
Speaker 1: But I'm not saying I don't know where you're going first to plant my image, But it is possible that I just try and find out where all you got is it going to go? So you feel like it's ubiquity. But yeah, I think you know. My goal Mediana is to be completely oversaturated, So I don't know if you know that, but that was like my whole thing was to like, I just want to be oversaturated. If I haven't gotten to oversaturation.
Speaker 2: Who am I?
Speaker 1: Rosl and Anaheim shout out to you.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 1: And while we're at it, usher Liyati, Let's go again sushi place that was the Prince Street Pizza in West Hollio.
Speaker 2: Well we had sushi wants to