Speaker 1: What's that at the bed spooky?
Speaker 2: Hey, Judy, I'm really sure it's dead. He's coming this way. Wait a minute, I us nandaz.
Speaker 3: Plase.
Speaker 2: Hey boo, it's me Ro's. Welcome to Ghosted by Roz Hernandez. I'm Roz Hernandez. I talk to people that I find interesting, funny and cool about ghosts, aliens, bigfoot, all kinds of paranormal weirdness. Thank you guys so much for joining me on my relaunch at exactly right. It has been so nice hearing from so many people. Wow, keep those ghosts is coming. I really appreciate you guys sending me them. And before we get into today's episode, I wanted to actually read one that I got from a long time listener named Yvette. Yvette writes, I was about five. I used to sleep in the same room and bed that faced the door in closet with my mom while my grandma slept in the other room of our two bedroom classic Santa Monica apartment. It was the dead of night when I heard my mom screaming. I woke up and alarmed. I automatically began to scream myself. I rubbed my eyes to see what she could be screaming about, and I spotted on the closet a dark figure walking across. From what I could make out, the figure was in the shape of an old lady with a shawl on top of the head. That's when I screamed even louder. My mom and I jumped out of bed and I ran to my grandma's room. It wasn't until I was older when I would tell the story that I asked my mom why she was screaming. She told me her half. She said she woke up to hear a noise of rustling at the foot of my bed. Then she felt the impression of someone sitting down on the corner, getting up and then slowly dragging along the side leading up to the head of the bed on my side of that side, and that's when she began to scream. So we went over some photos. I saw a picture and I asked who was in it. It was me as a baby, my mom, grandma, and an old lady with a shawl over her head. My mom said that it was my great grandma who lived in our room before she passed, So yeah, I'm pretty sure that it was her that I saw. Oh my god, Eve Okay, this is terrifying, but also okay, thank you for sending me this. You know, I think about this a lot. You know, I've had this happen to me too, with my grandmother passing and then coming back to visit. And I'm sure that these spirits don't mean to be terrifying, but like I wish that they would sometimes remember it, like you used to be humans, don't you remember from when you were a human? How scary that would be to have someone sitting on your bed and dragging along like no, or at the very like you should remember like maybe I shouldn't do the shawl. Maybe I'll leave the shawl in my little ghost closet. I'm sure it was all well intentioned and lovely but scary. Thank you. If everybody please keep sending me ghost stories, listen to the end of the show. I'll tell you how you can do that anyway. Today I am joined by two friends who I absolutely adore. They are so funny. They are a comedy duo that I've known for a number of years, and then during the pandemic, they just started painting murals. Cut to now where they're painting every celebrity house and town Actually they even painted for recent guests Busy Phillips one of her homes at one point. So they're all over the place and they kill me. They are so funny. They've been on the show before. So let's just get into my conversation with Jensen Titus and Nick Shephard, also known as Very Gay Paint on with the show. We got some repeat customer here. Well, well, well if it isn't the two known as Very Gay Paint, Nick and Jensen.
Speaker 3: We're here, high ros, We're back.
Speaker 2: Got yet The last time you guys were on, the children went wild.
Speaker 3: The children were clamoring.
Speaker 4: The kids are at recess and they did not want to come back inside.
Speaker 3: Couldn't get it back in the building.
Speaker 2: Also, the dynamic for this show I love because one of you is just an angel that believes in all of this stuff and you know it is just perfect in every way, and then the other one is the enemy. The kind of person that says this stuff is a budge hooey, baloney baloney malarkey.
Speaker 3: Baloney malarkey, baloney malarkey. Is it could be a great drag name.
Speaker 2: I love her. I've seen her many times at you sing perform in downtown is a ghost.
Speaker 3: She's a ghosts direct a ghost.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so what are you going to do now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's a ghost until you have the tips out and then.
Speaker 4: She very real.
Speaker 2: So I first off have to ask Nick, are more skeptical? Do we say non believer? Where are you at? Has anything changed since the last time we spoke?
Speaker 3: I think as far as spirits unfortunately. Know you know, I love vibes, and I can and I will say the word vibes and I will think about the word vibes. But when we start getting into spirits entities, you know, the skepticisms on ten.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is my challenge is to see if we can make that a nine. I have a feeling after today's episode it might be like an eleven or twelve, But I'm going to try.
Speaker 3: I'm building the brick wall higher and higher.
Speaker 2: Now. Jensen, Yeah, what about you? Have you had any experiences since we last talked.
Speaker 1: Not like in not any like uh spiritual, You've got no experiences. I have been just in purgatory since last time we recorded.
Speaker 2: Well, I know you guys went to Rue Paul's house because you painted Rue Paul's house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was being fully renovated. It is. I mean, people can watch the tour now on AD. It looks like if a child described a mansion to you, like they're like, they're disco balls.
Speaker 4: And a room could be orange and a huge marble staircase in the Cynthia.
Speaker 1: It's very like, yeah, what's that? What's that movie where they come all the children come singing down the stairs.
Speaker 4: It's yes, of course it's that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but not a haunted house. Not yet, not yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's plenty of time for people to die there.
Speaker 2: Careful on that staircase exactly. Well, guys, I got some stuff for us.
Speaker 4: I'm so excited. Is it something does have anything to do with Fister.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you remember that because, of course, you know, I've done dozens hundreds of these episodes over the past four years, and that is one of my top five favorite moments. If you haven't heard, go back Eliza. When they were on like a year ago, we talked about a place in Wisconsin, a very prominent popular hotel that is haunted, known as the Fister Hotel. And boy did we have a field day with that.
Speaker 4: Guido Fister.
Speaker 3: How can we forget Guido Fister?
Speaker 4: I will never forget.
Speaker 2: Well, keeping in that tradition, I worked hard. I actually really did work hard on this research, and I was trying to find some places that might appeal to two gentlemen such as yourself. So let's talk about a couple of places and things that I found. The first is in Arkansas, and it is a historic home known as the Empress of Little Rock, which is glamorous Girl. But she also has another name, uh, the Hornybrook Mansion.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's about right, Okay, okay, Brook like a stream.
Speaker 2: Hornybrook one word. It's actually a last name, not unlike Fister.
Speaker 3: It sounds like when you could you could like name your apartment things on Facebook and check in there and someone was like, we're gonna coll he the Hornybrook Mansion totally.
Speaker 2: But they called it that because, just like the Fister Hotel, it was the name of the person that moved in. I got this stuff from an article about haunted history on the Arkansas Democrat Gazette. I'm gonna take you guys back. The year was eighteen eighty eight. You guys are history buffs, right.
Speaker 3: I know everything about that year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I thought you were gonna say, you guys are really old, right, you were alive eighteen eighty eight.
Speaker 3: That's how you learn history. You got to live through a baby.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, just you know, because I like to set the tone sometimes of when and where we are. So and we also learned last time. You guys are huge baseball fans.
Speaker 1: Yes, we love history and baseball can't get enough of this stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's just you know, so you guys can help us out here with setting the tone. So eighteen eighty eight. The World Series that year was between the New York.
Speaker 3: Munchkins the New York Giants.
Speaker 2: Actually, I guess at the time there was a team called the New York Giants.
Speaker 1: Well it was when they were smaller and then and then they got big. You have to know, you everyone has to start somewhere and you have to know your history.
Speaker 2: That's true and your history. It was between the New York Giants and the Saint Louis pe.
Speaker 4: Gams. It's been too long, Saint Louis Peepe.
Speaker 3: Hey are you going to the Munchkins the Peepees game?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, back to eighteen eighty eight. So also, well a couple more facts. Let's see the presidential election that year was between Benjamin.
Speaker 4: Button Button of course.
Speaker 2: Benjamin Harrison and Grover the Grove.
Speaker 1: The Grove Groove was between the Grove and Benjamin Button Grove.
Speaker 2: The Grove.
Speaker 3: I feel like the Grove is aging backwards if I'm honest. Yes, she's more gorgeous every day.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. They have an American girl doll's store there with a cafe and everything at the Grove, Los Angeles. One more fact, Joseph J. Sullivan that year dropped a banger of a song that was called where did you get that Bitch?
Speaker 4: Where did you get that bitch?
Speaker 3: Horny Broke?
Speaker 2: Where'd you get that hat?
Speaker 3: Okay, oh, where'd you get that hat? Carli Ree Jobson has a cover of oh does she?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: So that was the year. Also eighteen eighty eight that the Hornybrook Mansion was built by James H. Hornybrook. He was a cigar chomp and whiskey drink and saloon keeper, mister Hornybrook. And also it's kind of cute the way it's spelled. It's h O r n I b r oka E Hornybrook like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like horny, but it's like a little more innocent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he originally named it the Empress.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that's probably what he wants. I don't know, actually, I don't know who named it.
Speaker 4: That, The Empress of Little Rock.
Speaker 2: The Empress of Little Rock.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, So it is a gorgeous Queen Anne style Victorian. It's seriously so beautiful. There's a turret at the top that James H. Hornybrook used to use to keep a lookout from police when he would gamble there with his friends. He ended up dying of a stroke on the property at only forty nine years old, and his wife, Margaret McCully Hornybrook, died two years later, also at only forty nine. They say of a broken heart. Nowadays it is a bed and breakfast and so people can go stay there. They can, you know, take twours of it and see the property. And I think that's probably why they tend to lean into calling it at the Empress of Little Rock, as opposed to like, who wants to go to the Hornybrook for a nice little breakfast in bed? So people see playing cards strewn across the floor of James H. Hornybrook's game room. The electric fireplace turns on by itself in there. There's a woman from Maryland that stayed there four times, and every time she stayed on the second floor, she saw a mass of darkness in her room. According to a website called frightfind dot com, the current owner claims that James Hornybrook came to him and pleaded that he restores the home to its original Hornybrook glory. The owner's wife currently has felt cold spots and felt chills in the house. People also claim that there's a ghost of a former maid that is seen in the second floor bedrooms that disappears into the closets. People also see a man in an old fashioned captain's uniform, and they say that they hear footsteps in the halls and they hear voices coming from empty rooms the Hornybrook mansion.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: The idea that he came as a ghost to beg someone, I just I can't. I can't imagine a ghost begging to have a humility. They sort of command, right, that's like their whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But the thing with when you're a ghost to the average person, I feel like you can threaten them, like right, like I will interrupt your sleep every single.
Speaker 4: Night, exactly. You don't need to be begging when you have the supernatural like upper hand there.
Speaker 3: But the energy of mister Horneybrook pleading with this gas feel so atypical for a ghost. He's a sort of a sub ghost.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just imagining.
Speaker 2: This also reminds me of when we talked about the Fisters. I believe it was Jensen who brought up how at one point, how you got then your last name?
Speaker 4: Oh exactly, how you get that last name.
Speaker 2: At one point in history?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Sure? They were fucking by a fucking by a stream.
Speaker 2: Every time they went by a stream, they said.
Speaker 1: Well yo, yoo y WOWI sally that rushing sound I am imagined.
Speaker 4: You know, it's hard not to just think of a girl that people call horney Brook.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's just like Lily, what are you doing tonight? And you're just like.
Speaker 2: Sit down, oh, Broke, calm down, Broke.
Speaker 4: She's like, please restore the homeback. It's original, all right, looking. I can't come unless this place looks like it used to.
Speaker 3: I just have to be this this fucking empress.
Speaker 2: I love your horny girl voice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's it's like her teethrow is bared.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the face Jensen, that you're making that the listeners can't see. Is it's us? It feels old timey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hornybrook was from eighteen eighty eight.
Speaker 3: What you've got like sort of the mid Atlantic kind of accent, but you're so horny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, han't e than.
Speaker 3: Anything for the for the the hotel to be restored.
Speaker 4: Please, sir, look at me. Sop and wet wet is a brook too far? Sorry?
Speaker 3: Sorry, sorry, I'll back off that. I'm surprised that you could. I feel like in the past you could legally die of a broken heart. They just let the coroner would write down like yeah, broken heart.
Speaker 2: I mean I actually have a grandma that they say did that after her husband died. But I don't know. I don't know if that's what is on the death certificate. It's romantic.
Speaker 3: I do feel like dogs. Do we see it in dogs?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 3: It is often the case that two pet dogs that are old, if one dies, the other will very shortly after be like I give up. Yeah, we have to have more to live for than our romantic partners.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you that I live for being horny.
Speaker 2: Well, i've got someone that we can talk about now. Maybe they're looking for a romantic partner. I'm not sure. Okay, a cryptid creature. Are you familiar with that term cryptid?
Speaker 4: Cryptid? No please?
Speaker 2: Cryptid is sort of like Bigfoot or Lockness, Like you know, these these creatures that science still hasn't quite captured and studied, but people, you know, report seeing them, and there's there's tons of them, like Bigfoot and Lackness. Those are kind of like those are those girls, you know what I mean, Like everyone knows them. They're sort of the Madonna and Brittany of like the cryptid world. But then there's like a bunch of other cryptos.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's like drag queens.
Speaker 1: Like my mom will be like ru Paul, and I'm like totally that that's a drag queen.
Speaker 4: And there are so many more.
Speaker 2: There's so many, and they're popping up all over the place. This one here is in Alabama and it's called the Alabama White Thing.
Speaker 3: The Alabama White fang Thing.
Speaker 2: I think that is definitely thang. I actually just recently learned about this from a TikTok historian that I'm named Joshua. I think he says that's the last name, darn Darren. He's great go check out his stuff. He was telling me about the Alabama white thang. So I did a little bit of research. I went to a l dot com, which is the Sheall Alabama website. So since the nineteen forties, people report seeing this white creature that is over seven feet tall in the triangle area between Morgan Atowah and Jefferson Counties. It is known for being extremely fast. Some reports say that it walks on two legs, but it runs on four, which is terrifying that that's kind of like Meghan. Yeah, the clip of Megan like running on all fours.
Speaker 3: Yes, if Meghan were a seven foot tall, naked white meth head.
Speaker 2: Well, actually, I don't know if it's naked or not. Maybe it's got an outfit at this point.
Speaker 1: I also think there's something really endearing about the idea of counties. We don't really get that except for in the like that Midwest, the South, where where you're really describing places as counties. Jefferson County.
Speaker 2: That's because we live in Los Angeles County, which literally has like such completely different cities within it.
Speaker 4: It has like six to in states totally Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 2: So they say that it screeches in a way that sounds like a woman screaming.
Speaker 4: This is me. I was gonna say, it sounds like Nick. The more and more we talk about it.
Speaker 3: It sounds like I stripped naked, had a bunch of cold bro Nick.
Speaker 4: We don't know if it's naked.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming it's naked. We know it's.
Speaker 3: Hairy, Okay, Oh, okay, not me.
Speaker 2: I think I don't know.
Speaker 3: The white thing is not a twink.
Speaker 2: I think that it's possible. It is just a very tall white woman that wants to just take a break from the family, get a little quiet time in the woods and screech. Well, people probably startle her and then yeah, she screeches. I don't blame her.
Speaker 4: Girl's got a screech and she's just a naturally hairy woman. We like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, back to my research, it is full white hair all.
Speaker 4: Over her body.
Speaker 3: Wow, everywhere, Grandmama.
Speaker 2: It's also been described as looking like a mix of a dog and a lion with a long tail.
Speaker 3: This is what the song she Wolf is about.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love that song. Oh okay, I got one more thing for you guys, And this one I'm so excited about. This is the final one I got. Oh boy, and I spent some time researching this one. I dove deep into this one. It is an area of West Virginia that is haunted known as booger Hole.
Speaker 4: No, no, oh, booger Hole.
Speaker 2: Booger Hole.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're talking about booger Hole.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I don't want to talk about booger Hole. Don't bring me back there.
Speaker 2: It's deep in the wooded mountains of West Virginia. There's a little bitty town that they call Booger Hole. It's between rush Fork and big Otter.
Speaker 3: It's just a random adjective, random name. It's like when you get the like temporary Wi Fi password.
Speaker 2: That's like big Otter forty two.
Speaker 3: Carnivorous, Samantha angry Salmon.
Speaker 2: I love big odd. I think that's fun.
Speaker 4: Big Otter's fun.
Speaker 2: Oh you know that big Order. Oh you mean booger Hole. Like it feels like booger Hole.
Speaker 6: Between Sneaky Parmesan and Electric Jezebel.
Speaker 3: Electric Jezebel, Sneaky Pharmagan.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, the two best counties in West Virginia.
Speaker 2: So there were mysterious unsolved murders that happened between the late eighteen hundreds. In nineteen seventeen. There's some stuff you can read online about it. I don't want to go too far, you know, people can look for themselves. Mainly. The stuff that I got was from West Virginia hauntson legends dot com.
Speaker 1: These are all registered under raws these domains.
Speaker 2: I know you track the IP yes? Is that what it's called an IP address? I don't do I think so something like that.
Speaker 3: Call in if you know whether or not it's a it's an IP address or a server. What's it called?
Speaker 2: I'm serving booger hole?
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: So of these murders, there was a ton, none of them ever solved. But it seems like people were murdered by different people the least that was the what people suspected.
Speaker 3: It seems like people are murdered by different people.
Speaker 2: No, but it's like it's not like there was a serial killer that they never caught. It seems like they were different scenarios over this, like I don't know twenty thirty forty year period, but one of the women that was murdered was an older woman that was accused of witchcraft of court, like it was that time, you know, But actually, I mean that is kind of late late eighteen hundreds and nineteen hundred whatever.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be surprised if it happened this year.
Speaker 2: Oh truly. So the whole murder spree ended, there was a mob that was formed with members of including members of the families of the people that were the murder victims, and this mob of people in the town basically kicked the suspected murderers out of the town and they threatened to kill them. They were like, get out of this town. We know you murdered our people. Get out.
Speaker 3: You will not tarnish the booger Hole name exactly.
Speaker 4: You get your ass over to Sneaky Parmesan. Yes, if you want to kill you go to Electric Jezebel.
Speaker 3: Not Booger Hole.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They were the true boogers of Booger Hole.
Speaker 1: So now it's just whole whole county more Bookers left. There's gotta be a city that's just called a hole, right, there must be Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: There has to be just a whole. So once they kicked all those people, the murders stopped. However, ghosts have penetrated the hidden bushy area known as Booger Hole. People report hearing the sounds of people riding horses up the road, but no one is there. A woman in white with long black hair, as seen walking down the street as she wails, howls, and sobs.
Speaker 3: It was me.
Speaker 2: Ghost Hunters far and wide gather to this day in hopes that they might get a taste of the mysterious southern region known as Booger Hole. Booger Hole, thank you?
Speaker 4: Should we go to Booger Hole?
Speaker 2: It's probably not a place I want to be. I'm not gonna lie. Really, does that surprise you that I don't want to explore Booger Hole?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just just imagine the three of us at Boger Hole having a good old time.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm afraid it would be a letdown. So I'm just gonna stay away from any booger Hole.
Speaker 3: Hard to live up to a name like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well that was my research. How do you feel about it?
Speaker 3: Incredibly well researched. I love all the websites you named, thank you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, really specific websites. Roz has it?
Speaker 2: Has it affected your belief in any of this stuff yet, either of you?
Speaker 4: If anything, it's making me more of a non believer. Some fuck.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, because you're all I got.
Speaker 3: No listen. I'm totally convinced now. All it took was the white thang, I said, oh, white thang, Oh I know her.
Speaker 6: There was like the stuff with the fucking horny brooke. I was like, there are playing cards out on the ground, okay. And then the electric fireplace. I'm like that could be on a timer.
Speaker 3: It sounds very cha for it to turn on by itself. I would be like, right, yeah, the.
Speaker 4: Maid disappearing into the closet did get me. I was like, okay, who saw unless there was just a maid that was afraid to be perceived or.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was like not supposed to be there. She was like stealing like the other paper rolls to take home and then someone busted her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she always disappears into the closet.
Speaker 2: Well, I did more research, don't worry, so this this is right rear. Okay, that was my research on some mysterious places. But now I've got something. I think this will change your mind because this here, it doesn't get more real than eBay dot com. So now it's time for a segment that you guys did with me last time. I love this segment. It's called the Dolls are living. So today we are going to be talking about Martha. She's got bangs, which I love, little, messy, long hair, gorgeous hat.
Speaker 3: I love her bag.
Speaker 4: I love her bag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she keeps her k in there.
Speaker 2: Oh, she does have a bag that matches her dress and her hat.
Speaker 3: And she's serving.
Speaker 4: I love this.
Speaker 2: She really is giving us a look. So currently she has zero bids. She's starting out at forty dollars, or you could buy her now for one hundred. So let's read about Martha. It says Martha is very secretive and shady. Some of the things she says I just don't believe. She changed her story too many times and can be rather grumpy and irritable. Martha claims that she was a store owner in a small town. It was some kind of general store. Martha says the store was slowly costing too much to fix and she couldn't keep it up any longer. Her son came and act as if he was going to help her, but ended up buying it from underneath her. She was angry and lost trust in everyone. Martha died alone in her home of old age. She has held onto this anger even into the spirit realm. Another story is that it was her house. So I don't know which story is true, or if any of it is true at all. I feel she needs some more investigating and someone to break down the walls that she has put up. If you are feeling drawn to Martha, or that you may be able to help her, please place a bid or use the buy now option and adopt whoa adopt.
Speaker 4: The language is really interesting, I know, do you feel like you can help her?
Speaker 2: The kind of the concept with all of these is that this Martha, old woman somehow got in this doll, and so yes, we're buying this gorgeous doll, but what you're really getting is Martha, the bitter old lady who has a.
Speaker 3: Lot of changing stories and need someone to help break down her walls.
Speaker 4: Right, it does like there's a lot of defensiveness. There's some compulsive lying happening, definitely some projection. I really like that. There's this whole idea of like you're of like helping a spirit sort of move on. It's more than just a doll and a haunt. It's like, can you help this? Can you help Martha? There's something really endearing Totally.
Speaker 3: It sounds like I'm paying to be a therapist kind.
Speaker 1: Of Yeah, people like caretaking, Oh sick of they need to they need a therapist.
Speaker 2: Well, for just forty dollars, you could become Martha's therapist.
Speaker 4: Well Martha does look shady to me, of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean what is in that bag? What's in her little handbag that she's carrying around?
Speaker 4: Nick said, ketamine?
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely ketamine.
Speaker 4: And that's what happened.
Speaker 1: She had a store and a home and it all went under because of her ketemine addiction.
Speaker 2: Oh, well that could be part of the story. I don't know. We what do we believe? What do we believe?
Speaker 4: She disappears from the image we saw it.
Speaker 2: I okay, I'm not gonna lie. I'm afraid that that didn't convince you.
Speaker 1: But no, no, no, honestly, that kind of did convince me because I'm like, this like unresolved spirit and it's bitter and it's it's sticking around in this stall, and I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 3: The story is remarkably pedestrian and believable. Yeah, it doesn't sound like anyone would make up that she's sort of angry and owned a store.
Speaker 4: It's like she's a little bit of a liar. She's a little annoying. So if you want to help her, like, it's very quotidian. Yeah, she just needs.
Speaker 3: To get her act together.
Speaker 2: Oh, Martha, I hope, I hope she finds a home.
Speaker 3: Gens. Did you say quotidian? Mm hmm, what does that mean?
Speaker 4: I was hoping that nobody would ask me pun quotitian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a store, right, that's a little breadshop.
Speaker 4: I think it means like pedestrian as well.
Speaker 3: I mean it's a gorgeous word. I'm not This isn't even an attempt to call you out. I wanted to kind of build my vocabulary.
Speaker 4: I think. I think that's what it is.
Speaker 2: God, if there was a way that we could look up if.
Speaker 4: Only oh yeah, other occurring everyday, daily, ordinary or every day especially when mundane.
Speaker 2: Okay, so she is serving Quotitian.
Speaker 3: She's serving quotitian.
Speaker 2: Who quotitian A hole? Honey? Okay, we're working on next. Still, this is gonna do it. You wanna hear some ghost voices?
Speaker 4: Let's tell it all right, let's trade.
Speaker 2: It's time for EVP or ev plase. So what I do? I go to the internet. I go to YouTube TikTok wherever and I find EVPs electronic voice phenomena. I've got one for you today, and I want you guys to tell me what you hear, and then I'll give you some options. And we're gonna guess what. The person that posted it believes they heard the ghost saying. This one is from spectral researchers. It's at the trans Allegheny Asylum in West and West Virginia and it's it's creepy as can be. Let's give it a listen. What is this ghost saying?
Speaker 4: Oh God, okay, wait, sorry, go again.
Speaker 2: It's a whisper.
Speaker 3: I'm hearing victory hole, victory victory hole.
Speaker 4: I need it again.
Speaker 2: Well, I can give you some options.
Speaker 4: Please give me some options.
Speaker 2: Is it a hey grandpa, you know when you're looking for a daddy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: Is it b Yeah? No flaw, like when the judges are like flawless, Yeah, no flaw.
Speaker 3: No flaw, yeah, no flaw.
Speaker 4: Ok?
Speaker 2: Is it c they don't talk? Maybe it's a person that used to say them prono and they don't talk. Or is it dame just nothing, just no voice.
Speaker 4: I think it's that one. Oh I oh, I'm hearing the first thing I actually heard of I read a book.
Speaker 2: Final answer, I hear I read a book. I hear, Hey Grandpa, it's definitely hey Grandpa. Yes, wow, I hear it.
Speaker 4: They just to cut up.
Speaker 2: I mean they run out of things to say. There's only so much of like I'm gonna kill you, like you gotta come up with other things, like you know you're stuck there for eternity. You're gonna say all kinds of shit.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you gotta say something quote Titian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, honey, I put the titty in quote tity in ow. Okay, last thing, I'm just gonna list off some unexplained phenomena. Tell me if you think about it, if you've ever thought about it, if you got story about it. Whatever. Okay, here we go. First one, past lives go absolu fusolutely.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I actually this gets me. I can get on board with past lives.
Speaker 2: You shock me. Okay, So why is that I have.
Speaker 3: Deja vu so much and also am a narcissist? I don't know.
Speaker 2: So do you do? You have you ever thought about what you may have had a life as in the past.
Speaker 3: My past lives feels very like kind of I'm every woman. I feel like there's been just so many times and maybe this is just what it's like to be alive and have empathy. But like I hear a story and I'm like, I can imagine that meaning to me, which is actually just having empathy. Never mind.
Speaker 1: Also think, like a lot of skeptic, very skeptical people, past lives are one of the only things I don't believe in because it's concrete and that there is evidence that it has happened. So it's one of the few things really skeptical people will believe.
Speaker 2: In and explain this evidence. Are you talking about like children that remember things?
Speaker 1: No, just that there were lives before us. So if they're gonna if a skepticled person's going to believe anything, they would believe that a soul could be recycled through a.
Speaker 4: Life because there's like they know that people have lived before us, but with all these other things they don't. They don't They might not believe in an afterlife. There's no evidence of an afterlife. There's no evidence of an in between.
Speaker 2: I like the thought of God or whoever is in charge, Like they're they go green. They want to recycle They're like, I've done with that soul and I'm not just gonna throw it away like in the trash, Like, let's try to make something new of it. What do you guys think about demons? Do you believe in them?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: I did it before I met Jensen. There's darkness in that one, for sure.
Speaker 2: How about oji boards?
Speaker 4: No, I don't believe it.
Speaker 3: Somebody's pushing, someone's pushing, someone's pushing a damn agenda.
Speaker 4: Why is it just it's just they'll only talk to you through that.
Speaker 3: No, come on and in English right using our twenty six letter alphabet.
Speaker 2: Or we can record them, say hey grandpa, So they got ways of talking. It's just one of the many.
Speaker 3: Hey, grandpa, want to go on a date?
Speaker 4: We want to go to the booger.
Speaker 3: Sorry I can't hang out tonight, girls, I mean grandpa the booger hole.
Speaker 2: What about curses? Do you believe that a curse is a thing?
Speaker 4: Yes? Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Anytime something bad happens to Johnson, he can't be like, did I do something to make this happen? It's just a curse.
Speaker 2: Did I do that?
Speaker 4: Did I do that? Or is that a curse?
Speaker 3: He's like my dishes there's so many dirty dishes in my sink.
Speaker 5: I got cursed by the dish demon shit. Well she Yeah, I believe in curses for sure. I think you can get I don't. I don't really believe in curses. Yeah, although you know, how do we explain to Kennedy's.
Speaker 2: You guys are the history bubs.
Speaker 1: Well, Fellas Ross is not satisfied, Roz is not happy with Nick.
Speaker 2: I'm happy with my performance today. I really dug deep into booger holes, into Horny Brooks, into white things, into Martha, into hey Grandpa. So we started out at a ten with the non believer. Has it gone up or down?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, now that we've brought past lives into the mix, I think we can put me out a nine point five.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 2: This is so fun. You guys are the best tell people. You know what you got going on? There's a billion.
Speaker 4: Things, one billion things.
Speaker 3: We have a company called Verie Gae Paint, and we wrote a book called a Very Gay Book that's out now.
Speaker 2: Congratulations.
Speaker 1: You can follow us at Very Gay Paint on whatever you want wherever at Alabama dot com, al.
Speaker 4: Dot com We're on there.
Speaker 3: Uh, we got a show going on down in the booger hole. If you want to come see us do some comedy.
Speaker 6: We have Sneaky Parmesan performing. We have a horny hornibrook, she'll be there.
Speaker 2: It's headlined by the Empress, the Empress of Little Rock. All right, any final.
Speaker 3: Words, quotidian quotidian on my part as well.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys, Thank you so much to Nicholas and Jensen. They're so fucking funny. Go watch everything that they do and join me next week where I will be back with another amazing guest. I can't wait. I'm recording a lot right now and these guests keep coming with the girl, so I will talk to you very soon. You know all the things to do, follow me all that. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me. Okay, by this has been an exactly right production. Want to share your paranormal experience on the podcast. I read stories out loud and sometimes I'll even call you, so email me at ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com. You can send a DM or voice message to the show's instagram at ghosted by Roz. Give us a follow while you're there. And follow me Roz on Instagram at roz Hernandez and on TikTok and Twitter at it's roz Hernandez. My senior producer is the Startling Jiha Lee. Associate producer is the alarming Alex. This episode was mixed and sound designed by the eerie Edson Joy. My guest booker is the petrifying Patrick Kuttner. Additional production support from the hair raising Hannah Kyle Krichten. My theme music is by the spine chilling Brendan Lynch Salomon. Artwork by the Spooky Vanessa Lilac. Photography by the terrifying Elizabeth Karen. Executive produced by the Chilling Karen Kilgarreth, the Spooky Georgia hart Stark, and the Frightening Danielle Kramer.