Speaker 1: Hello, everybody. Welcome into the Fantasy Pros Football Podcast. I'm Ryan Warmley, joined on this Friday morning by debro and by fits. It's Derek Brown and Pat fitz Morris. I'm just using their nicknames. Deever, how are you feeling on this Friday morning?
Speaker 2: Oh good man, it was a good Thursday night. I know a lot of Patriots fans are not happy, but I went five and one in betting, so I mean there are things to complain about.
Speaker 3: My Wallett is not one of them this morning.
Speaker 1: Fitz, you've watched a lot of vintage Aaron Rodgers in your day. Did you feel like we were getting back to that last night?
Speaker 4: He looked pretty good. He even looked a little nimble on a couple of runs. So that was nice to see because I thought he looked kind of a mobile in week week one, like maybe this was going to be a concern. But no, he did look pretty good. So good for Jets fans. They had a rough twenty twenty three. They deserve something like this.
Speaker 1: We'll see how long it lasts. Knowing the way Jets fans typically have to suffer, it might not last too long, but for now, it did look very good here to kick off week three. This is our Friday Show four Week three. It's our key Question show. We're going to be going through our ten biggest questions on the Week three slate and trying to answer them and seeing what we think and what we expect out of this week of fantasy football. Hard to believe it's already Week three, it really does. The end season stuff does move very quickly. Quick reminder for everybody. Our Week three consensus rankings and tiers can be found at fantasypros dot com slash rankings, and I just want to remind everybody if you're juggling multiple fantasy football teams and feeling a bit overwhelmed, Fantasy Pros can help you simplify things. With Fantasy Pro's Multi League Assistant. You can see the latest news, notes, and rankings for every single player across all your teams. It's all in one spot, making your path to victory clearer and easier. Dive in and let us help you dominate all your leagues with the Multi League Assistant at fantasypros dot com, slash my playbook or on the Fantasy Football My Playbook app. Now, before we dive into this week's key questions. Let's check in with Colin Coward and his over underpicks in our weekly challenge. Time now for the Week three Over Under Challenge, We're chatting with Colin Coward. As always, this weekly segment is presented by DraftKings. Colin, we went seven out of ten in week one, dropped a bit to six out of ten in week two, but still a record of thirteen and seven so far on the young season. It's actually in the top ten percent of all of our participants so far, so we are starting off hot for sure. We will try to keep to our winning ways here going in Week three. As a reminder, our listeners can play along this season at fantasypros dot com Slash Challenge. Colin will dive right into a few of the players in this week's challenge, starting as always with the quarterbacks. Derek Carr stunningly, shockingly, jaw droppingly in the top three in quarterback scoring on DraftKings so far this season. Clint Kubiak is changing things up both statistically and just the vibes for the Saints right now twenty two point one fantasy points per game on the year. Do you think he continues this against Philly or would the Eagles be the defense to finally slow this thing down.
Speaker 5: Well, I will say that this is the Shanahan offense and it's working throughout the league. I do think they cool off a little. I mean, at some point, you know, trees don't grow to the sky, as stock market pickers say, like, you just don't play this well forever. But I don't think it's a mirage. I think they've added speed on the perimeter. I think Alvin Kamara is off to a great start and has been a great back when used properly. This is a coordinator story. Derek Carr is comfortable and protected. I think he remains and does anybody really like Philadelphia's defense here? They're on a short week. That Atlanta O line is really physical. Eagles could be a little bit beat up. It's like when you play the Niners, the Lions with great o' lions, the Cowboys in their prime with great o' lines, you're a little beat up in the front seven. I think I think they'll cool off a little. I think it's a very very close game and lower scoring than we're getting used to with the Saints. But I don't think this is a mirage. I think. I think between Kamara, the protection and Clint Kubiak, it's a real team and a real story.
Speaker 1: You mentioned folks not really believing the Eagles defense. The lasting memory we have at the Eagles defense right now is that Monday night finish.
Speaker 5: So that last drive was a layup drill for Kirk Cousins. I mean it was just seven on seven down the field.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred percent. So we'll see. We'll see if the Saints keep this up. Another quarterback we wanted to hit on Lamar Jackson at Dallas. He's up at twenty three point three fantasy points per game so far on DraftKings, a bit down in Week two, but still number two across the first two weeks of the season, behind only Baker Mayfield. Actually ISAA Ravens fan personally, I'm a bit worried about what Michael Parsons is about to do to this offensive line. What do you expect out of Lamar in this one?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: They I believe they lead the NFL in yards. They're a toe away from beating Kansas City and Arrowhead. This is a go either way game. I like Baltimore because I like Lamar in big spot if you take out the Kansas City Chiefs. He has a nineteen and fourteen record against playoff teams in his career. Now that includes the Chiefs, so if you take the Chiefs out, it's obviously much better. Dak is not good against playoff teams in his career, So I like Baltimore in this game. I think I'd be a little concerned. It would probably be a stay away game for me. I've always had this theory that when a talented team at home is humiliated, they tend to really play well the next week. That was an embarrassing loss for the Cowboys. I think I would stay away from Lamar this week. They'll be spots throughout the year where he can be better serviced or better used. I think i'd stay away this week with Lamar. I worry too about Micah Parsons and that defense rising.
Speaker 1: Up a little. Let's get to the running backs. You already kind of alluded to him a little when we were talking about Derek Carr. Alvin Kamara is in this week's challenge as well, obviously, also going up against the Eagles. He's up at thirty four and a half Fantasy points per game now, obviously a lot of that is carried by his ridiculous explosion in Week two, but it's just been a very excellent start to the season. He looks really good to the eye test in my opinion as well. He's number one fantasy running back on DraftKings by a mile, nearly ten points per game, higher than anybody else. We already talked about Derek Carr. Do you think the running game continues against the Eagles?
Speaker 5: No, because I think I will say this is where I think the Saints slow down, So the Eagles back end. You have to make choices against the Saints, right, you have to pick something to stop in Shanahan's offense. And I think if I was Philadelphia on a short week, I would pick stopping Alvin Kamara. I'd say, let Derek Carr be me over the top. I'll take my chances. I think Philadelphia's entire game plan is we have got to get our arms around Alvin Kamara. We do not believe Derek Carr is going to win a shootout against us in our pass rush. So again, this is a bit of a sell in this spot. I love Alvin, but when you play these diverse offenses and they have all their pieces. You have to make choices. If you were the defensive coordinator for the Eagles. Alvin Kamar is a great player. Derek Carr is having a great year, but as a okay player. I think Kamara comes back down to earth this week. I like the Saints to win, but I think the offense comes back down to earth.
Speaker 1: Josh Jacobs is another running back in this week's challenge, going up against the Titans. Obviously, the Packers, you know, pulled out a win despite having Mlik Willis starting at quarterback. Did you see anything out of this offense that makes you think we're gonna see, you know, anything different from Jacobs or is this going to be just another I mean, assuming it's Milik Willis. I guess they're still talking about as at the time of this recordy Jorian Love maybe playing, But do you expect really big usage from Jacobs? Again, I don't.
Speaker 5: I see usage, but not production. Tennessee's defense is really good. It's a really really good defense. And with Jordan Love playing, I believe he practiced this week, They're gonna limit his exposure. They're gonna run the football. I don't know if they're gonna have a lot of success. So I think Green Bay they've got tremendous off remps of weapons. But this is a do we play him or not decision? Right, And my guess is, if it's Willis playing, they're gonna run a lot of Willis. They're not gonna make him throw it five times. If Jordan Love plays, they don't want to expose him. So my takeaway is, because Tennessee's got a real pass rush, you don't want to put Jordan Love, who's seventy percent, up against that Tennessee pass rush. I think they're gonna give a lot of carries to Josh Jacobs. I question how effective he'll be. I see I feel like a downer this week. I think offenses, I think there's gonna be week threes, four and five are a little bit of true serum. I think this has been a weird year where we have some surprises. I think some of these red hot teams come back down to earth. I think Jacobs will get a lot of carries. I question the success.
Speaker 1: You've been a bit of a downer, you know, in the last couple of games. I'm curiously if we will be for this next matchup, James Connor against the Lions. I love this Cardinals Lions game. I am so excited to watch up. It is my favorite matchup of the week. James Connor has over twenty fantasy points per game on DraftKings this season. They do project Detroit to be the number one rushing defense for Week three. What do you think Connor can do against them?
Speaker 5: I think he's going to succeed. I think Marvin Harrison having such a good game scares Detroit because McBride's an exceptional tight end. So again, when you face Arizona, you have to make choices. You're gonna play spy defense with Kyler Murray, you may Detroit may roll over coverage with Harrison. You have to take McBride seriously, and these weapons aren't going away. I think Connor's going to have a very big year.
Speaker 1: I think he's an.
Speaker 5: Excellent player, So I think Arizona. I think when you have a generationally elusive quarterback, with a top tight end, with an emerging star at wide receiver, it's made for running backs to have good seasons. I think Connor is going to have a pro Bowl level season.
Speaker 1: On the other side, you we'll go to the wide receivers here on the other side of this matchup am and Ross Saint Brown against the Cardinals. Saint Brown just fifteen Fantasy points per game so far this season, outside the top twenty, surprisingly from where he was being drafted. What do you expect from him on the other side of this one.
Speaker 5: I think he has a big game. You're going to get into. You're not going to hold down Arizona. Detroit's not going to keep Arizona to fourteen points. So Detroit's going to have to score. Plus when you're on the road against in Arizona, they play pretty well at home. Even if you get a lead, you're going to keep the foot on the pedal. Also, Ben Johnson has not had a couple of great weeks so Detroit. Even though Detroit beat the Rams, I think Detroit feels like they've played really weak football. I think Detroit's going to come in here with their hair on fire a little bit and they want to they want to re establish their offensive identity. I mean, Hutchison was great last week. That's been established. He's now like all world Miles Garrett level, TJ. Watt level. I think this is a I think this game feels like thirty three thirty I think it's a really incredibly entertaining game, and I think most of the skilled people in this game are going.
Speaker 1: To play well. Those are our favorite picks for Week three. We'll try and keep the good times roll in College and remember everybody can play Fantasypros dot Com Slash Challenge. Thanks again for joining As always, thanks again to Colin for joining us every week this season. Make sure to check out Fantasypros dot Com Slash Challenge to participate in our over under challenge every week this season and have a chance to a beat Colin and be win cool prizes. So for sure check that out again. That's Fantasypros dot Com Slash Challenge. All right, guys, let's dive into our biggest questions here for Week three, starting off with Texans at Vikings. Despite having a lot of appealing options, the only Texan with multiple strong fantasy weeks so far to start the year is Nicocollins for Houston's number two option. Debro. Will week three against the Vikings be more of a Tank Dell week, a Stefan Diggs week, a Joe Mixon week if he's healthy. It seems like so far he's not. As of the time, we're recording, what do you expect for the non Nico Collins guys in this game?
Speaker 3: I mean, we're.
Speaker 2: Seeing Nico outside of him stepping up as the clear wide receiver one. I think it's gonna lean more in Tank Dell's direction this week. I mean, you look at the coverage shells for the Vikings, a lot of two high second highest rate in the NFL. Actually, excuse me, the highest rate almost seventy nine percent of their snaps, and that's lean more in Dell's direction almost seventeen percent target share. So I think, looking at just the coverage matchup, I do lean in Dell's direction.
Speaker 3: Although I will give a little bit of a nod that.
Speaker 2: Diggs does have a really good corner matchup against Biro Murphy.
Speaker 3: But if I got to pick one, it's dope for me.
Speaker 1: Fits What do you think?
Speaker 4: I feel like I have to defer to deebro on the coverage stuff, But I also think with some of the stuff that Brian Flores does trying to get pressure home against quarterbacks, maybe that means like Diggs has been kind of the low a don guy. His average depth of target has been pretty short. So maybe if the Vikings are successful bringing the pressure. Stroud's looking to release the ball a little more quickly, and Diggs is the guy and I so I'm not going to play up the revenge narrative for Stefan Diggs going against the Minnesota Vikings. But maybe we are due four or a squeaky wheel game for Stefan Diggs. Not that he has been complaining about his usage thus far, but maybe you maybe you grease up that axle before it starts getting squeaky here and we see a high target game for Steffan Diggs. I don't know that's that's narrative driven, but I do think there's gonna be a better, a bigger game for Stefan Diggs coming at some point. I know he had the two touchdowns in Week one, there wasn't really a lot of yardage to bolster it. I think maybe at some point soon here we're going to get a big Stefan Diggs game, hopefully if you were.
Speaker 1: Do you think the squeaky wheel game could comfort for Dell as well? Again, maybe not publicly like complaining, but only four catches this season for under forty yards.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you just missed out on a big touchdown last week. So you know it's coming like that's the thing, especially if Nico and Maya Kalpa, Like I faded Nico and obviously shouldn't have. I just thought it would be a more equal split of targets. But clearly Nico has taken the crown as the alpha receiver for the Texans well deserved. He's he's a star, So I don't know, the other guys are maybe gonna have to be happier with lower target chairs like Diggs. Digs average close to ten targets a game during his time in Buffalo. That's just not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Here, Deebro, you know, fits kind of alluded to this. I was gonna ask, are you, like surprised by how much Nico has looked like you now for given the other target competition in this offense.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not surprised that he's playing really well. I guess if there is any surprising factor of like I was in on Nico or Dell in draft season, both those guys, depending.
Speaker 3: On you know, where they were going in drafts.
Speaker 2: But I think if anything's been surprising, it's how much he's distanced himself from those two.
Speaker 3: And some of this.
Speaker 2: Does kind of go back to the coverage matchups, so maybe we see that lean in the other direction, especially with Nico. He's been on the injury report this week. I know that he's still going to play, but I've been a little bit surprised just how big the chasm has been.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 1: Let's go to our next game here, Bears at Colts. Anthony Richardson's completion percentage through two games is below fifty percent. The possibility for a big play is always there, of course, but do we have to sit Colts pass catchers mainly referring to Michael Pittman until further notice given what the passing has looked like specifically fits What do you think about that one?
Speaker 4: So I have Pittman ranked wide receiver twenty seven this week, And yeah, Richardson is a below average NFL passer at this stage of his career, and that's a concern for the pass catchers tied to him, especially a guy like Pittman who doesn't really make a lot of big players or score many touchdowns, so he really needs catch volume to prop up his fantasy value. One counterpoint here, though, and maybe this is something that can perk up the spirits of down trodden Michael Pittman Investors, The Colts defense is terrible, Like it is really bad. We are just two games. They've given up I think more rushing yards over the first two weeks of this season than any team in the Super Bowl era since like the oh Man, I forget what it was like the Four Chiefs or something like that. It's it's been a long time since we have seen a run defense get trampled like this. And we know they're not really good against outside wide receivers either. Like this is a problem. Like the Colts defense is really bad. They've given up eight hundred yards of offense thirtieth and DVOA against the run, twenty ninth against the past. DeForest Buckner far and away their best defender on ir with an ankle injury. So yet, the good news for Pittman investors, if the Colts are going to be playing from behind because of this defense all year, that's going to amp up the passing volume like it has to. And I don't think that's the way the Colts want to play necessarily with Anthony Richardson being this dynamic runner and Jonathan Taylor being one of the better running backs in the league. But look, the Colts just aren't going to find themselves in many positive game scripts with this defense.
Speaker 1: Dee Bro, what do you think about the Colts pass catchers right now? And obviously Alec Pierce has been a pleasant surprise, has been on the back, so he's been good, big plays, you know. Pittman has been a disappointment. But again, it's hard when you're completing under fifty percent of your passes to have multiple effective pass catchers. So what are you doing with you know, again, particularly Pittman because he's kind of the main guy, would be interested in starting in a vacuum.
Speaker 2: I think it's two games, and I think if any of the I'm not going to say it's luck because Alec Pearce is playing extremely good, But if Michael Pittman would have walked away with either one of those stat lines over the first two games and not the games that he's had, people would feel quite different about it. And Pittman's still getting a lot of volume, man, like I mean, twenty eight percent targets here, thirty one percent first reach here. He hasn't done much with it. But I'm still starting Pittman and I'm starting Alec Pierce. I mean, just for everybody to keep this reel here. Alec Pierce is the wide receiver nine in Fantasy points per game right now. So the only pass catchers that I'm not starting for the Colts are Josh Downs and Ady Mitchell because I think they could cannibalize each other and share the slot role, which we've been talking about in the waive article the last two weeks. And so I'm still firing up Pittman. I'm with Fitzie. We're basically hand holding. I got him as wide receiver twenty eight for the week, so I get the concerns and the tough matchup, but I still think the volume is going to be there.
Speaker 1: But by the way, just because Fits brought it up on the run defense, do you think deebro DeAndre Swift is gonna kind of break out for scout because I faded him all draft season I've had I've really had no interest in him at his costs, and I know the Colts run defense in particular has been absolutely abysmal, But I just still don't find myself that excited about Swift. Am I like overlooking the matchup in that sense?
Speaker 2: Nope, I think you're spot on. I mean Swift, It's not just that he hasn't done anything. His offensive line is not doing anything. You want to talk about the crooks of all the issues in Chicago right now, And we talked about that on this show during the offseason, while everybody was staring at all the shiny new toys heading to Chicago, we were all talking about like, Okay, well the offensive line is still a concern.
Speaker 3: They didn't do anything there. So I'm not in on DeAndre Swift.
Speaker 2: I think if DeAndre Swift keeps stinking it up, Khalil Herbert is going to make himself known and more present in this backfield than he has been in the first two weeks. That's gonna happen because he's definitely a much better rusher of the football. So no, I'm not in on Swift. I don't have a lot of hope there. I do think because like the point that Pat brought up, if we see anything, I'm not gonna say out.
Speaker 3: Of the weeds emerge this week.
Speaker 2: I think Caleb Williams could have a little bit of a bounce back and show some hope or some faith this week.
Speaker 3: Considering the matchup, let's.
Speaker 1: Go to our next question here, this is I'm kind of looping in two games together. One of them is Giants at Brown's. The other one is Lions at Cardinals. He questioned Malik Neighbors and Marvin Harrison Junior both really a arrived with huge week twos. You know, Neighbors wasn't terrible in week one, but he didn't get the usage we liked. Obviously, we know what happened with Marvin Harrison Junior in week one. Week two entirely different story. Both of them looked like absolute studs. Rovin Harrison Junior basically did it all in one quarter, but that one quarter was enough to be an elite fantasy performance. Neighbors just crushed throughout the game. Which of those two rookie studs do you like better? In week three, the Neighbors at the Browns or Harrison at home against the Lions. De Bros.
Speaker 3: Start with you here, Marvin Rison Junior.
Speaker 2: I think it's the matchup as well as I mean as well as you want to talk about quarterback play.
Speaker 3: Either way, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not saying I'm fading elite Neighbors, but we just got to talk. You know, mention what it is. It's an uphill battle. I mean, you've got Daniel Jones gonna hold him down this week as well as the outside corners for Cleveland are good. So for me, it's Marvin Rison Junior. And yes, he was absolutely fantastic in week two. I mean, good lord man, a thirty eight percent target chare. He had almost seventy percent of the freaking area yards. Yeah, I've got Marvin Arson Junior right now ranked as a wide receiver one. Milik Neighbors I have as wide receiver twenty on the week, and I actually think I need to probably drop him just a little bit more, probably wide receiver twenty four.
Speaker 1: Fit's what do you think about these two rookies for this week?
Speaker 4: I'm running counter to Debro and counter to ECR here. I've got Milak Neighbors ranked wide receiver sixteen and Marvin Harrison ranked wide receiver seventeen. Way below consensus on Marvin. And it's not that I don't like Marvin, but thirty eight percent target share, Debro, I mean Milik Neighbors sixty four percent target share last week.
Speaker 3: We're comparing size here, man, Yeah he is, he is.
Speaker 4: Already that the star attraction in Brian Dables' offense and Harrison is great, but is target share is twenty one percent for the season. That's fine. You can be a star with the target shair between twenty and twenty five percent. And I know I'm way below consensus on Harrison was last week, and I got burned in the rankings for that. I think the difference here is that Harrison is just one component in a healthy and robust Arizona Cardinals offense. He is the scrambled eggs in a nutritious, well balanced breakfast. Malik Neighbors is the breakfast burrito. Like, He's the entire breakfast in one delicious package. So like, I just think he's more essential to his offense than Harrison is to his breakfast.
Speaker 1: Burritos are elite. Oh you're selling me on, Neighbors.
Speaker 3: I'm hungry now, good lord, I'm recording this in the morning. I haven't had breakfast.
Speaker 4: Now, I bet gotta you gotta go to Torchi.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, Pat, I got real quickly your perfect idea of your perfect breakfast burrito.
Speaker 3: What is in that burrito? I need to know?
Speaker 4: Uh, scrambled eggs, Theresa Pepper's cheese. I'm good with that some sort of.
Speaker 3: Pat wins today.
Speaker 1: That one's yes, I've actually got right now in the fridge and I will be eating it after we finished recording this. My dad makes these amazing like seafood breakfast enchiladas. It's got like shrimp and crab meat and eggs and bacon and chilada sauce and cheese. And you know, when I moved out, he like taught me how to make them because they were like my favorite food used to make. But whenever you make them, you make like fifteen of them and they're huge. So I have them for like two weeks. It's just one every morning, and I've got a couple left in the fridge currently that I'm very excited about as well. Back to the.
Speaker 4: Act Bacon with you had me at bacon with seafood, Man, It's.
Speaker 3: It's like fits and chorizo. That's the one. I want to breakfast burritos.
Speaker 1: If I'm doing with breakfast burrito, I keep it simple. I'm just baking egg and cheese with some hot sauce like and I'm good. I'm a happy camper. Yeah, just before we move out this this these two games really if Molik neighbors if the Giants are facing a team other than the Browns, like a team that is not this like scary defense that we're thinking about, would he be in the wide receiver one range, because it feels like from what we saw last week, like he really should be considered generally in that top twelve, which is like what we talked about in the draft season. We were like, this is the cheapest Milikue Neighbors will ever be. He's going to get all the targets. Like it played out exactly like our optimistic views predicted it might play out, at least in week two. So if he was facing like the league average defense, like whoever's sixteenth in the league in defense that we think, would he be ranked up in that in the top.
Speaker 3: Twelve Debro, Yeah, he would be.
Speaker 2: If it was an average to below average defense, I think he the floor is top fifteen and probably put respect on his name, probably as as a wide receiver one.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, and Fit's obviously it's not an average defense that it's going against. But I just wanted to kind of highlight that he has kind of, at least in my opinion, earned the right to be ranked higher. This is just a particularly tough matchup.
Speaker 4: For sure, and I think both Molikue Neighbors and Marvin Harrison Junior are going to be first round Fantasy draft picks in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Agree with Thattal, I totally agree as well. We're consensus across the board. Let's go to the next game here, Packers at Titans. Maybe not the most intriguing matchup, assuming it's Milk Willis again. As of right now, I guess they're still leaving open up the possibility it could be Jordan Love. I'm still kind of operating under the assumption it won't be. Maybe that's pessimistic. I just can't see how it would be, how that would be smart. But I went to highlight this game just basically the insane usage we saw from Josh Jacobs in Week two. So fitz Oski is the Packers guy. Did we learn anything from Milik Willis's first start in Green Bay about how to approach the Packers in fantasy? As long as Jordan Love is not playing.
Speaker 4: If it is Malik Willis again, I think you have to sit all of the Green Bay pass catchers with the possible exception of Jaden Reid, just because they are fond of manufacturing easy touches for him with little wide receiver screens reverses. Reid had two catches for nine yards and two rushes for thirty seven yards last week against the Cults, Willis only had fourteen pass attempts in that game. They're they're trying to hide him, and to his credit, he was efficient twelve completions one hundred and twenty two yards in a touchdown. But even with the high efficiency, the passing output just isn't enough to feed a family. So yeah, like, you can't start Christian Watson yet. And it's tough because I know some people are going to need a show me game from Christian Watson before they're comfortable putting him back in the lineup. So they're gonna have to wait till Jordan Love has that you know, feeds Christian Watson and helps him get that show me game. It will be interesting. And I'm with you, Wherma, I do think we most likely don't get Jordan Love this week. The Packers have been one of the most cautious teams in the league about bringing back injured players, and this obviously isn't just any injured player, it's their franchise quarterback. They have a game against the undefeated Minnesota Vikings in Week four that's gonna be a pretty big divisional showdown. I don't know if they want to push it.
Speaker 1: Dee Bro, what do you think? And can we expect another you know, sixty carr I know as a sixty carries but ridiculous usage for Josh Jacobs again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we're gonna get twenty five plus carries for Jacobs this week. And I'm with I'm with Fitzy on this one. The media is pushing this extremely hard. Jordan Love is not playing this week. Anybody that's watched the practice footage like he's not moving around good enough to play quarterback and not only just like to be functional on the offense, but to keep himself upright, you know, to do what he needs to do to avoid tacklers and stuff. So I think Malik Willson is definitely going to start. I think it's smoking mirrors and I think it's a ton of work for Josh Jacobs. Yet again, you could run on the Titans. The strength of that defense is their secondary and I think Green Bay is going to stay away from it. And I'm pretty much with Fitzi here, except I'll I'll push back just.
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 2: I'm not starting any Green Bay Packers pass catcher. Like to FITs' point, it's not enough passing volume, and you want to talk about like only fourteen pass attempts. That was a it's a good matchup of the secondary. We just talked about how bad the Colts are as a past defense. What are they gonna do when it's Tennessee, And that past defense is even better than what they faced last week the seven attempts eight.
Speaker 3: It's bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's funny because you know, Deebro and I kind of spent the off season warning people that Matt Lafleur really doesn't like to go to just one workhorse running back, and then we get the runout we've had with Marshaun Lloyd going on injured reserve and Jordan Love hurt, and last week Josh Jacobs thirty two carries the most by any Green Bay Packer running back in a single game since Ryan Grant in two thousand and eight.
Speaker 2: That's a stat pole right there, Josh Jacobs going full Dereck Henry mode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I mean he's Jacob's is somebody that I at cost was fading during draft season, and obviously the EU signe has just been way more, way, way higher than anticipated. Obviously from that stat All right, let's go to the next game here, Eagles at Saints. My question here is can Philly be the team to finally slow down this Saints offense? They have been amazing. They have scored every time that Derek Carr has been leading a drive. It has been ridiculou They've been averaging over thirty points a game in the first half of the games. One of those games came against the Panthers, the other didn't. Those it wasn't just beating up on Carolina. They looked really good for both weeks of this season. Debro, do you think the Eagles can be the team to finally slow down the Saints? Or is this train going to keep rolling?
Speaker 2: Train is keep rolling down the truck baby, and they are not slowing them down. I've actually been very disappointed in the Philadelphia Eagles pass defense through two games. And let's just put the stop for just a second and put a little bit more respect on Derek Carr's name.
Speaker 3: He is a QB two in Fantasy.
Speaker 2: QB two in Fantasy he leads the NFL in yards per attempt, passer rating CPOE, and fantasy points per dropback as bonkers, like, there is no way, shape, form, or fashion. And I think it was even a little bit pro Derek car towards the end of the draft season and stuff. Nobody could have told you this is what was gonna happen in the first two weeks. And I don't think Philly is gonna be able to stop them at all. I mean, so far, the Philly pass defense has allowed the seventh highest passing yards per game, seventh highest arts per attempt, and oh guess what, they have.
Speaker 3: No pass rush.
Speaker 2: They legit have the seventh lowest pressure rate in the NFL. So clean pockets, secondary not playing good. Let's go just air it out. Saints put up some points.
Speaker 1: Fitz, what do you think we're gonna get from the SANTSU seek another forty burger?
Speaker 4: I don't know about that, but yeah, Echoing Deebro's thoughts on the Eagles, I mean, we just saw the Falcon zip down field and no time lickety split at the end of that game on Monday Night to score the game winning touchdown against the Eagles pass defense, Like Quinjon Mitchell might end up being a really good ATFL cornerback, but he alone was not going to fix a secondary just completely melted down over the second half of last season. And right now, I mean that the Saints' offense is hurtling down the Autubahn at one hundred and seventy miles an hour like it debro hit on some of the stats. Yeah, eleven point four yards per attempt for Derek Carr, and yet he's only averaging what two hundred and twenty one point five passing yards a game because he barely has to throw. I mean, they're just going up three touchdowns on opponents in the first half. Saints are averaging six point eight yards per play on offense, cars completion percentage seventy six point nine percent, Alvin Kamara fifty or excuse me, five point seven yards per carry and already has five touchdowns, and Rashid Shiheed averaging a tidy eighteen point eight yards per target. Like this offense is just humming kudos to Clint Kubiak. We know it's not going to be this good all season long, but the Eagles do not look like the team that's going to you know, throw up the stop sign.
Speaker 2: Them quick quick question, boys, do you think Clint Kubiak gets a head coaching job next year?
Speaker 3: Because I do. If this keeps happening, he's gonna get some interviews.
Speaker 1: I think he definitely will get interviews. I like that. I think that is an absolute lock. The only reason I would not say definitively gets like an actual coaching job is just because we did see. Like obviously, Ben Johnson's been there a couple of years. He decided to say Bobby Slowick, didn't you know he interviewed, but then didn't get that job right away. So maybe teams are like being a little more patient and wanted to see it for like one more year out of these young hot shot coordinators. That's just speculative though, like I would, I would my job would be on the floor if he isn't getting multiple interviews at least if this keeps up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's early, but so far this offense looks great. We know it's not gonna look this perfect all season long, but so far it's just been a.
Speaker 1: Really they're making every game look like Alabama against Wisconsin fits Oh oh, my call the police has been a murder.
Speaker 4: I think I think Alabama did better than six point eight yards per play against the Baddress last week. But yes, thank you.
Speaker 1: What do you think do you think Kubiak is getting a job after this season?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: I think he's probably gonna. I think he's gonna get a lot of interviews. And I think the thing about what Slowick and Ben Jonson, both of them, it seemed more like situations where they went back to their respective teams, like they didn't want to be head coaches just yet. So and I think it was both good moves for both those coordinators. But I think I Kubiak's gonna do interviews and stuff like that. I think he definitely can get a job.
Speaker 1: Is there a spot you'd most likely to see him? Oot?
Speaker 2: So just off the time, No, let me see, I was gonna say, I think Denver's the low hanging fruit. I think that Sean I don't even know if Sean Payton makes it through the entire season. Guys, Like, is that crazy of me to think that, like Sean Payton could get fired in season, like if they continue to book is hapless. I mean, it's it's looked rough so far, but looking down the other teams, Oh, here's a good one. If Chicago continues to stick it up that he can he be paired with Caleb Williams next year. I give me play Action, give me motion baby, maybe should love it.
Speaker 1: The other one that I would like would be Jacksonville. If this thing continues to go.
Speaker 2: Because Doug Peterson feels like he has no clue what he's doing, I.
Speaker 1: Would really agree with that. Seared with with Trevor Lawrence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and those weapons.
Speaker 1: TD Tuddy taking it to the house in for six. Whatever you call a touchdown. One thing's for sure. Touchdowns matter more at DraftKings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or defense. We don't care how they score him. We just want to bet on touchdowns. And DraftKings sports Book is delivering ready to place your first NFL bet. Try betting on something simple like picking a player to score a touchdown or how many t will be in a game. Go to the DraftKings sports Book app and make your pick. One. Super fun matchup in Week three is Lions Cardinals. I have mentioned the Cardinals I think every single week this season in these reads and that's not stopping in Week three. I cannot wait to watch this one. The total is the highest of any matchup this week at fifty one and a half. The Lions are field goal favorites on the road. This one is gonna be tons of fun and should feature tons of touchdowns. Lines and odds subject to change, of course, but I'm expecting touchdowns galore in this one. Ready to do a touchdown dance of your own. New DraftKings customers bet five dollars to get two hundred dollars and bonus bets. Instantly score big with DraftKings sports Book, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Download the DraftKings sports Book app and use Code Fantasy Pros. That's Code Fantasy Pros for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on DraftKings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 6: Gambling problem call one eight hundred gambler. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and why, or text hope and why four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CC dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction VOYD and Ontario Bonus Betzkspire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance four. Additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNNG dot CO slash fd ball.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, question number six, Chargers at Steelers. It is an unstoppable force JK. Dobbins against an unimmovable object Steelers defense. Who wins, Debro.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be JK. Dobbins. He's gonna win. And Dude, I just continue to be.
Speaker 2: Floored by what he's doing right now. I mean, he's the RB four in fantasy. That's just crazy, man. And it's not just like, Okay, the offensive line is playing extremely good for the Chargers. They are first in yards before contact right now. But outside of that, I mean, Dobbins is near the top in every tackle breaking metric you look at. And it's not only those two factors, but the Steelers run defense can be had. I mean they're giving up the tenth highest miss tackle rate and the thirteenth highest success rate to his own runs. And Dobbins sixty three percent of his runs have been on zone runs this year, so I think it's going to be yet another matchup where Dobbins is going to end up with ninety plus rushing yards.
Speaker 1: This week, Fitz, we talked about a bit about Dobbins on the Thursday show. For the folks who are just listening to the Friday show, what do you expect from him against Pittsburgh.
Speaker 4: I'm dialing down expectations a little bit. I mean, he's had more than one hundred and thirty rushing yards with a touchdown in each of his first two games, but he was going against the Raiders and the Panthers, not exactly the stiffest competition, much tougher matchup on the road in Pittsburgh, and Pittsburgh is tenth in DVOA, I believe against the run in their two games so far, they held Bejon Robinson the sixty eight rushing yards on eighteen carries and Javonte Williams to seventeen yards on eleven carries. Granted that the Denver offense is pretty broken right now, but it is going to be tough for sledding for JK, no question, it's gonna be a fun matchup, because Debro said at the Chargers offensive line has been terrific so far. Still very possible Dobbins has a good day, fascinating matchup. I can't wait to see it. But I am toning down expectations a little bit for JK. Dobbins, and I know Debro's not gonna like this. I do have DeAndre Swift ranked ahead of JK. Dobbins on the matchup. Dude, I mean like the Colts can't stop anyone man.
Speaker 2: The Bears can't block anybody, Fitzy, they have.
Speaker 4: A couple of gut The interior of the line has been a problem. I still think their tackles are okay, at least in the running game, but yeah, they have had issues. That's that's bad versus bad upfront the trenches in that matchup. But yeah, we'll see this one's good versus good. So maybe maybe that's the wrong call by me.
Speaker 1: Whether or not it's correct. I echo Debro's disgust at the thought of Swift being ranked ahead of Dobbins. Wrong or right, But you know I've mentioned this on Thursday. Fits. You know, Dobbins has faced the Steelers three times in his career, and the series always are very good on defense, so this isn't anything new that they're really good defensively this year. In his three games, and you know this one was in twenty twenty, the other two were in twenty twenty two. In three games, forty seven attempts three hundred and twenty six yards. That's almost seven yards per attempt and he has a touchdown there. The worst game he's had has been seventeen for ninety three. The other ones were fifteen four hundred and twenty in a touchdown and fifteen four hundred and thirteen. So he has done well against the Steelers in the past. He's with a different team, it was a couple of years ago. I get that, but just highlighting that he has it went healthy and he certainly looks healthy at least through two weeks, he's been able to do damage against this defense before. Where are you ranking him, Deebro? Did you say, what? What? Where is he for?
Speaker 2: I've got him at RB sixteen and considering what he's been doing, it could be a slight to him.
Speaker 3: But I think like mid to high end RB two.
Speaker 1: And then fits you're down like back at like low end RB two right.
Speaker 4: I think high end RB three right now, and maybe that's a mistake because they are gonna need to give him heavy volume like they have to keep TJ. Watt off justin Herbert. Joe Alt has played great so far, but TJ. Watt is still gonna be a stern test for Joe Alt. So I think they're gonna want to run the ball often, and I don't think you need to talk Greg Roman into running the ball that way.
Speaker 1: In ECR. He's much closer to fits by the way, he's RB twenty three in in halfvpr ECR. So most of the industry is a little down again, likely given the matchup, let's go to kind of the reverse of this. A very stoppable force the Raiders run game versus is a very movable object to the Panthers defense. Who loses in this one.
Speaker 3: Debro Panthers run defense.
Speaker 2: I think looking at just the matchup, and I know it's been bad for Zamir White. I'm not going to shy away from then. I told people to draft him in the off season and chasing the ballume and stuff. Antonio Pierce has still come out and been very adamant about getting Zamir White twenty carries. I think that, and this has been a Raiders offense that has been extremely pass heavy. Didn't see that coming, but I do think that they are going to want to run the ball in this matchup. And I know Zamir has not been good, but this matchup is fantastic. I mean, Carolina Panthers are given him the fourth highest rushing success rate and the second most rushing yards per game. So if there's ever a week to start Samir White, it's Week three. I've got him as RB twenty four right now in my ranks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think fits? I mean, we've talked a lot about how the Panthers are just kind of like an auto start team against them with your running backs. But Zamir White has been bad. I mean I've bean watching that Ravens game. He was abysmal. So do you think that this is kind of his breakout came for the managers who invested in him.
Speaker 4: You have to hope because if he does not have a decent fantasy day this week, I think we're going to see Zamir White dropped in a lot of leagues next week. But he's going against a defense that has allowed three hundred and ninety nine rushing yards and three touchdown runs so far, and they don't have our friend Derek Brown at defensive tackle. I know defensive tackle Ashn Robinson was banged up for them. Not sure what his status is. I think he came back to practice, but it's still a bad run defense. And yeah, Antonio Peers for whatever reason, the twenty carry mark is a magic number for him, and it seems like this is the kind of game where the game script's going to be favorable with the Raiders at home. You know, if they don't win comfortably, they should at least be in a close game and be able to run the ball quite a bit. So yeah, I mean, as good as that passing game has been with DeVante Adams and brock Bauers and Gardner Minshew's averaging like over two hundred and sixty passing yards a game, this does seem like a game where the Raiders are going to want to get the running game going.
Speaker 2: To Fitzi's point, Shy tuttle foot injury hasn't practiced one of their d tackles, Ashawn Robinson DMP on Wednesday came back to a limited session with any issue on Thursday.
Speaker 1: Sameer White is RB twenty four in ECR right now. That's actually gotten up a couple of days since the start of the week, so he's into back end RB two territory according to the experts. Let's go to Dolphins at Seahawks. This question is really obvious. How low in the rankings are we planning to drop Dolphins players with Skyler Thompson at quarterback? Obviously Tua is now on IR so he's going to miss a chunk of time possibly the rest of the season. They're talking about it like it's not going to be the case, but we'll see how this thing develops. But with Skyler Thompson there, how are we ranking the Dolphins players?
Speaker 2: Debro, I still got eight Chan as an RB one. I mean, you can't shy away from the volume that he got last week.
Speaker 3: There's no way.
Speaker 2: I hope that that type of volume doesn't continue. But even twenty touches for devon a Chan, regardless of whoever, even if it was me back there playing quarter is still very valuable in fantasy. Tyreek Hill, I'm gonna have him somewhere as a mid range wide receiver two and Jim and Wattle is a low end two to high end wide receiver three. I just I don't have any faith in Skyer Thompson, and I know that those rankings. I'm gonna be watching ECR and where they are the entire weekend because I want to be very cognizant of that, because I understand with both of those players, with Waddle and Tyreek, it could take one play, one play and they house one screen pass and take it to the house. They have that type of upside. I've also seen sky or Thompson play football in the NFL and it has not been pretty, and I don't think that that changes in Seattle. I know where we have questions about how good is their defense. I know the run defense is not very good. Their secondary is nasty man like Drek willand Devon Witherspoon Lake. Those are players you do not want to mess with. So I'm a little more tepid. I think I'm tipid, although I don't know where Tyreek Hill and Wadle are in ECR right now.
Speaker 1: I talked about this with ericson a bit on our TikTok Live earlier this week. How if you remember the probably the worst defensive game Mike McDonald had in Baltimore was against the Dolphins. Now Tua was healthy for that game, which is a big difference, but that was early on in the season. It was early on in his first season as defensive coordinator in Baltimore, and his defense is complicated enough that there can be breakdowns, particularly in the secondary when they're still trying to gel and kind of really learn this thing. It was really the second half of year one and all of year two in Baltimore that his defense became this elite war machine that nobody could score against. Early on it was a different story. And then that Dolphins game, of course, I think they scored like three or four touchdowns in the fourth quarter alone. Like it was a ridiculous one of the most fun games of the season, and the Dolphins came out on top. So that's in the back of my mind that you know, if you're making a list of wide receivers who are quarterback proof, Tyrek kill is probably like the first or set maybe second at worst name that you're you're listing it is Skyler Thompson, though like it's not it's not like you're dropping to, you know, a Jacoby Brissett or yeah, or even like a Sam Howell. It's it's somebody that we have very little even Tyler Huntley. I mean you're exactly correct, Like even Tyler Huntley, you would have more faith than Scott and you know, no knock on Thompson, like I hope he proves is wrong. That would be really fun. But I totally get the pessimism. It's hard for me to shake the idea of what Tyreek did to McDonald's defense in Baltimore. Different. Yeah, you know again, it's a different team. I'm not saying that it means we're going to see a repeat fits. What are you doing with with trying to rank these guys, but both Tyreek and Waddell and also a champ.
Speaker 4: First of all, I'm trying to stop my head from spinning because we have the play calling battle between Mike McDaniel and Mike McDonald's that's gonna get a little complicated this week. But so first of all, come on, man, Tyler Huntley, like he is totally new to the Dolphins system. The one reason I'm kind of holding out hope for Tyreek Hill who have wide receiver seven and Jalen Waddle who have wide receiver twenty six. I know that's optimistic, but like this is Skyler Thompson's third year in Mike McDaniel's system, Like he came in the same year Mike McDaniel came in. So granted, Mike McDaniel might not be using every page of the playbook this week with Skyler Thompson. You know, I think he will try to simplify things a little bit. But maybe Hill and Waddle don't see some of those high value downfield targets we like them seeing. But if Skyler Thompson can just hit like slant, you know, these are two dudes who can take a slant for eighty yards and a touchdown. So I guess that's the hope here, that you know, two guys with like elite big play speed get the chance to utilize that speed. But Debro is right, like this is a tough matchup Tarik and Devon Witherspoon, although I think Witherspoon might be a little banged up, but I don't think there's any doubt he's gonna play.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: You just you are pinning your hopes on a big play here, and I do think between Hill and Waddle, like they're gonna hit at least one or two.
Speaker 1: There's a pretty sizable gap between the two of these guys in ECR. I'm you know, there's always a gap right like Tyreeky's ring tire, Tarak's wide receiver fourteen Jalen Wattle's wide receiver thirty one in ECR. Right now, does that feel right to you, Deebro, given the quarterback situation, that the gap would be this wide, because you can kind of make the case that there's like a fairly decent chance for either of them to break a long one, like it could be either one, And I don't know, I just feels like maybe that shouldn't be as wide given the quarterback situation.
Speaker 2: I mean, if we had seen the problem, and I think this is where the gap is coming from, we haven't seen jam and Wattle, Like we all kind of wanted him to bounce back. So far this season, he's only gotten an eleven point eight percent target chare, so that's fair.
Speaker 1: I mean, he.
Speaker 3: Could still pop off big plays.
Speaker 2: I mean he almost has three point zero yards per rount run like he's at two point eight right now, so the talent is still there. But the same problems we had with Wattle last year where it was like, well all of the volume is going to Tyreek Hill, what's left over for Wattle. It's happening again in twenty twenty four. That's why I think we're seeing that wide discrepancy between the two players when we're both saying, okay, both of them have big play upside. It's just the volume has not gone to Wattle's direction. And I don't know if that changes this week.
Speaker 4: He's never been a high volume guy though, d R.
Speaker 3: I mean, like he he well outside of his rookie year where they made him.
Speaker 4: Where he was Jarvis Landery exactly, but he was you know, he missed two games last year and still finished with a thousand yards. He is a dude who can like he's always been hyper efficient, well except for that first year with yards per target, yards per route run. And granted we can't expect that sort of efficiency with Skyler Thompson at quarterback, but I mean, I just like Skyler Thompson can throw a spiral, you know, it's not like you've got me at quarterback. So like, hopefully Mike McDaniel can figure something out, because like that's the only chance of winning this game, to get the ball in the hands of your speedy playmakers. H Chan, Tyreek Hill, Jalen Waddle Did you mention see you?
Speaker 3: I've seen you throw a spirals spirals fitsy.
Speaker 1: You've been quarterback in some of our flag football games on team trips Can And we're not.
Speaker 3: Talking about me here. Yeah, No, I can still chuck it.
Speaker 1: We're not talking about me, Fitz, did you mention d move? But I can just have Han ranked in his usual spot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, run like running back six. I mean what we've seen with him in the passing game like that is really exciting. I don't want to see him get as many carries as he had to to Debro's earlier point, like and I think maybe Mike McDaniel was just on tilt after the two injury that a Chan was still getting carries with like under five minutes left in a game they're down by three scores. We don't want to see him getting these twenty five carry games, but we like seeing these eight target games, you know, like the more usage we can get for a Chan in the passing game, get him out into space, like that's going to benefit the Dolphins.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the next question here. This is again going to loop two games together Ravens at Cowboys and then going back to Lions at Cardinals. In my opinion, the two most surprising names in the top five of targets through two weeks of the season are Zay Flowers He's number four and Jameson Williams at number five. They have twenty one and twenty respectively. Zay has been double digits both games. Jameson Williams had eleven in one game and nine and the other. Surprising to see those two names in the top five, just given you and everything we know about them, which of those two do you think we'll have the better Week three? Though? Flowers at the Cowboys or Jamison Williams at the Cardinals fits.
Speaker 4: Where am I got to give the edge to Jamo? Sorry about that? Maybe mildly surprising that Jay Flowers is among the target leaders flight out shocking that Jamison william is among the target leaders, But like, here's the difference. The average depth of target so far for Jamison Williams twelve point eight yards Zay Flowers six point seven yards. So these are higher value targets for Jamo. Flowers already has thirteen catches, which is great, but He's averaging nine point eight yards per catch and hasn't popped a big one yet. His longest catch is twenty one yards. Jamison Williams already has four catches more than twenty yards and two catches of forty or more yards. I do think Flowers has the higher degree of target certainty, like JMO has twenty targets, but Jared Goff is currently leading the NFL in pass attempts. I don't know if that keeps up all year, and I don't think we can continue to count on Jamison Williams having a target share approaching twenty five percent when he has i'man Ross Saint Brown and Sam Laporte's teammates, like there are gonna be games where we don't see more than a handful of Jamison Williams targets. But Jamo does have the more favorable matchup, probably this week against the Cardinals in a game with a Vegas total of fifty one and a half. Flowers is going against the Cowboys. Still pretty high total in that game forty eight points, but I don't know. They're both must starts. But I'm a little more drawn to Jamo in this one.
Speaker 1: I don't necessarily disagree fits. I will say today's like yards per reception, Like, I think that's going to that for the first few weeks when there's a small sample size that's getting dragged down by the Chiefs game, he was more like thirteen yards per catch against the Raiders. I think that'll be more in line with how they use him in normal, like non Chiefs games. That's not to say that he should be you know, over Williams, he is an ECR, but they're really close. It's say Flowers at wide receiver eighteen and half VPR and James Williams at wide receiver twenty. So both guys that are clear starts right now. Deebra, what do you think about these two and who would you prefer to start in week three?
Speaker 2: I think they're both having strong seasons, very very different seasons at all the points that fits he outlined and to your point where I'm zay, Flowers at did increase from six point one to ten point seven a week two, so a little bit more not traditional usage, but a little bit more just not like three yards and a cloud of dust as far as screens and design targets and stuff. But for me, it's it's Jamo. I just I have been floored by what we have seen and honestly, like I don't want to say like happily surprised, but dude, this is the Jamison Williams that we all saw as a prospect coming out of Alabama.
Speaker 3: This is the Jamison.
Speaker 2: Williams that, if he would have never torn his acl was the guy that I thought was going to just catch fire and light the league on fire, like as soon as he was healthy. That is what we are seeing, Like he looks so stinking good, and the matchup leans his way. They're using him not only deep, but they're using him all over the field. He's getting short area targets, intermediate targets, and the deep looks as well. I mean, just put this in context, guys. Amongst ninety two qualifying wide receivers, Jmo right now sixth in separation and ninth in route win rate. Jamo at this point, like I've got him as wide receiver seventeen. I don't think it's crazy if we get to a point where if golf keeps throwing this much on a weekly basis, and I don't know if that happens where we're ranking Jamo and amanra As both like top thirteen to fourteen options on a weekly basis, like that, this is how consolidated this offense has been, and how stinking good Jamo has been so far he's been awesome.
Speaker 4: Then we're going to be ranking Sam Laporta tight end fifteen apparently.
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, it's Jamo has been awesome, like him taking or at least did any of us see after two weeks any world where we thought Jamison Williams was going to be fighting weekly for the lead in targets and fighting weekly for the lead in target here with Amara Saint Brown and Sam Laporta, I didn't at all, and I just to me, I'm just bowing down. Jmo has looked so good.
Speaker 1: Jamison Williams is up there near the top of the list of guys I have the most fomo of not having more of, and I liked him in draft season. I was not fading him at all. There was always one person in my draft who liked him a little more, and sometimes it's all I could like him the second most out of twelve guys, but if one person likes him more, then I don't get him. So I wish I certainly wish I had more the other thing too, like in terms of the matchup, and you kind of hit on this a bit. Fits like, I'm very worried about Michael Parsons and what he's gonna do to the Ravens offensive line. And we saw when Chris Jones was wreaking havoc in that Chiefs game that it meant a lot of these short screens. So I worry that they might go back to some of that shorter passing game stuff out of fear of Michael Parson's doing what Chris Jones did and kind of pointing out I want him and you know, moving along the line to go after you know, mainly the right guard and Daniel Fole for Baltimore. So I am worried about that for the Ravens passing game.
Speaker 2: And to your point, two, Worm, I think this is more of a big Mark Andrews game. I'm gonna I'm gonna call that out over over Zay Flowers this week. Considering the matchup.
Speaker 1: Interesting, well, do you think that it could be a likely game and like they use Andrews to block more like could to help out.
Speaker 3: I mean, to your point, that's that's what we saw likely.
Speaker 2: I mean that was his role, Like he was in the flats, he was getting screens, he was getting designed stuff in week one didn't happen in week two. This could be a game where we see just a lot of usage of Andrews unlikely all day.
Speaker 4: I hope, But yeah, that's I do have that same fear worm about the route participation for Andrews. When the Cowboys are so fearsome off the edge like that, that's a little worrisome for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, see how it goes. I think it'll be a fun game. These are These are two of my favorite games on the slate, Ravens Cowboys and Lions Cardinals. I think they're both gonna be really fun ones. Let's go to question number ten, Chiefs at Falcons. Fits will start with you here. Will any Chiefs running back be worth starting in fantasy? With Isaiah Pacheco out, we have a bunch of options, Carson Steel, samaj p Ryan, ultimately maybe Kareem Hunt or do you think that is injury simply means we're gonna get more passing in Kansas City.
Speaker 4: My initial thought was that this could be a really messy backfield situation, and I'll repeat something I said on one of the shows earlier this week, although I think I got the number wrong, and in two of the last five seasons, I might have said three earlier. Two of the last five, the Chiefs have not had a six hundred yard rusher among their running backs, and I think there's a good chance that happens again this year. With Pacheco out indefinitely, this could be an unpredictable jumble with Carson Steel, samaj p Ryan, Clyde Edwards Hilaire who's on the non football injured list and eligible to come off in Week five, and maybe Kareem Hunt makes an appearance at some point. Keyante Ingram is kicking around like this could be really messy. That said, I am starting to become a little more intrigued by Carson Steel. He's a really interesting player. Like Steel reportedly at his UCLA Pro Day this year ran a four point seven to five in the forty That is that's pretty slow. But despite the lack of speed, he did have a fifteen hundred yard rushing season for ball State in twenty twenty two and finished with like eight hundred plus rushing yards for the Bruins last fall. It's possible. Steel has the same sort of season for the Chiefs that Matt Asciata had for the Vikings back in twenty fourteen after Adrian Peterson ripped up his knee in Week one. Like Aseata was this big, bruising fullback tailback hybrid, kind of like Carson Steele, who just like he was basically all the Vikings had. So by def Matt Asciata had eight hundred and eighty two yards from scrimmage in ten touchdowns. Like and if we get that sort of season from Carson Steel, like that makes him a usable fantasy asset. Like I do think he's gonna be the best bet for goal line work here, and maybe he's the best bet for early down carries even when the Chiefs are at midfield or in their own territory.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: So, I we talked about this on the Waiver Show. I said I'd rather have some ajp RN. I'm reversing course on that. I'd rather have Carson Steele.
Speaker 1: Do you brow, what do you think.
Speaker 2: To Fitzi's I love the Asciata callback. I'm sitting here pulling up old Acata box scores. Here in that twenty fourteen season, he had two three touchdown games and another one where he got into the ion zone twice. Good lord, that's a fun time. But I'm with FITZI I think Carson Steele, you're looking at it as a touchdown dependent probably our three this week, and he already got the goal line stuff last week. He got thirty eight percent of the goal line snaps. Talked about this in the Waiver Wire column and or excuse me, the Waiver wiar show, and sixty percent of the short yardage snaps. So while the stat line might not look sexy for Carson Steel, it might be like fourteen to fifteen carries for forty five yards. He could get in the box once, maybe twice, So I think he's a good flex play just considering if he's the goal line back for the Chiefs offense has value. So I'm not gonna tell you that he's gonna get twenty carries or have eighty or ninety rushing yards. But if he gets in the end zone once, he's probably a top twenty four back. If he gets in there twice, he's in RB one for the week.
Speaker 1: Do you think we're gonna finally see Mahomes? You know, on the other side, of this have thirty pass attempts in a game. I mean he hasn't been higher than twenty eight through two weeks this season.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: I think that the Chiefs are with this injury and stuff. I think that they have been very run heavy and they've been playing slow. I think we see the Chiefs get back to doing what the Chiefs do. I think they're going to pick up the pace. I think they're going to throw more. I think if really the big takeaway for me is I think we are going to see Rashi Rice get peppered weekly, and I think we're going to see Xavier Worthy's floor raised on a weekly basis based off of the injury to Pachecko.
Speaker 1: Do you agree with Effets?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean this is just the way the season has opened up. Is just like for Rashi Rice investors, the best possible scenario Hollywood brown out for the season. Pacheco injured, so they're going to replace some of their running game with the short passing game, and that's like, that's where Rashie Rice has been thriving.
Speaker 1: All Right, we'll get out of there on that. Those are our ten biggest questions for Week three. Thank you to face, Thank you to Debro, Thank you to Colin for joining as he does every Friday. For those guys, I'm Ryan Warmley. Thank you for everybody for tuning in and we'll see again next week. Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at Fantasypros dot com, slash review, or on Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros