Speaker 1: Biceps. Definitely, it was out the rest of the game. We'll look into tomorrow tomorrow, but most likely tore it so that usually its season ending, but you never know if you can have a chance to come back later. We'll have to look into that tomorrow. Charlie Warner got evaluated for a cushion, but he cleared went back in.
Speaker 2: That's all I got now.
Speaker 3: I don't feel just coming out of this one, the way your defense played and everything.
Speaker 2: I'm just getting to win.
Speaker 1: I feel great, especially to have three days off after this. It's definitely a different three days when you don't get it with the win. The way the defense play tonight was unbelievable. I'm just done to keep him out the N zone the whole game. On the six sacks, the way I thought our corners played on the outside. Just a real impressive game, and I'm real excited to watch it.
Speaker 2: Nice reaction touchdown pass.
Speaker 3: They're kind of a little I guess what was your emotions watching that throw?
Speaker 1: Watching that play, I couldn't believe he was throwing it. The zone coverages guys were so deep and which usually you can check it down right underneath him and get about twelve, but Brock thought he could drop it in over the guy and it was a clear view for all of us. And it was just a hell of a throw, like perfect touch got it over him. I think it was digs and it was a big play that sealed it. That's what he does that pretty consistently. He's always always trying to get that one in. Uh, he always he very rarely, very rarely does he check it down and you're tell me missed the deep one.
Speaker 2: Uh, he looks at it that way.
Speaker 1: Actually, he proved to us while the ball was in there. It was the right decision without deep Oh yeah, we're all we're all holding our breath as soon as he lets it go because the guy was so deep. And but Brock's got some touch and he was able to throw it over him. And he took the safety out of there with a route, so he knew if you could get over him, there's no one else left. And he made the throw. And I want to have known it until he threw it. But once he threw it, obviously was there.
Speaker 3: Not long after all did he check out of that?
Speaker 4: What was that there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, both of those there was They got us on the disguise they were doing some weird disguises which got us in a check.
Speaker 2: I mean it was it was a double call. I shouldn't have put that on them.
Speaker 1: Obviously, wasn't the check that we wanted, but they got us with disguise and ended up a getting that tip and it was an unfortunate play. But didn't face him at all. He came right back and made a hell of play a shield.
Speaker 4: You mentioned the sacks, and I know you guys said all year that they were probably gonna come somewhere, and he's fifteen over the last three kadsch allowing the pass rush.
Speaker 1: To get home so long right now, I just think how much Russian as a group is changed.
Speaker 2: I just think the guys are.
Speaker 1: I think after we came back from the bye week, I just feel like we moved a little bit better. Obviously adding Chase helps to the group, just the depth of it. You know, when we weren't getting all the sacks, I still thought we were getting in the quarterback and hitting them. But it takes a whole group kind of to get those numbers. And I think we've been doing that and I think our coverage has gotten better too.
Speaker 2: You know, you don't always sometimes you get.
Speaker 1: Some coverage sacks too, and when you make a quarterback take a couple of hitches with four guys going pretty hard at him usually as the result.
Speaker 4: Impression of the way Trumps played covera.
Speaker 1: From what I saw out there, I thought he was unbelievable. Don't get to see all of it, so I'm excited to watch it on on on the plane. But he's he's been pretty consistent coming here, and I thought he had an unbelievable game last year on Thursday night I'm up here and that seemed very similar today.
Speaker 4: Did you challenge him at all?
Speaker 2: He mentioned something uh in his on the field interview about you going up to him and challenging him about DK and wanting him.
Speaker 4: Wanting him to be on this game.
Speaker 1: Uh, yes, a little bit. That's definitely the way I would like it to be, just how he's played in the past. And he didn't hesitated. He was up for the challenge. He's been up for it throughout last year's years, could see, and he was up for it today and didn't disappoint.
Speaker 2: He was real impressive. You know, he's traveled with the receiver this season. How big is the decision is it to have him just kind of travel with that. I mean it's something that is always an option. I mean just the way scheme is and stuff.
Speaker 1: It's not something we do a lot, but we did it last year with him, and it's it's paid off every time we've done it.
Speaker 2: To travel with well. DK is such a good player. I mean, he's also a specimen.
Speaker 1: You need a lot of ability, and they're going to try to get him the ball and they're going to take their shots outside and you want to put your best corner on them.
Speaker 2: And Money was ready for that.
Speaker 4: View of Christian's second touchdown, which was.
Speaker 2: The second one, Oh, it was awesome.
Speaker 1: I didn't think that we were gonna I didn't think it was going to be there. And then the way that he got in and finished it off. And it's always once they get it close and I'm always starting to look down because I'm starting to think of a first and goal caller inside the one and stuff like that. But Christian finished all of them there and I didn't think they were They didn't look like calls that should have scored.
Speaker 2: But he made it come to life.
Speaker 4: I can touch it up as he was.
Speaker 2: He is he supposed to.
Speaker 3: Is it designed for him to move left on that.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, that's part of it. It's over the ball. It's kind of like right in line with where Ba through. Just a high low on that guy.
Speaker 1: And I thought that guy was pretty high, so usually go low, but Brockshire he wasn't high enough.
Speaker 4: There's so much discusion.
Speaker 2: You can quarterback win a Super Bowl? Is the elite?
Speaker 3: Who knows obviously til you get to that moment, but in your mind has brought by a super Bowl caliber quarterback right now?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I mean I'm not definitely not gonna say the wrong words, so yeah, it not your question, but the talk of that stuff is so ridiculous to the words elite super Bowl quarterback.
Speaker 2: I mean it, this is the NFL.
Speaker 1: You gotta have a really good football team to even talk about having a chance to get there. And when you have a really good football team, you better have a really good quarterback. And when you do that, you still better have luck with injuries. You still got to play good defe and you got to do everything. So like, there's also been a lot of great quarterbacks who haven't won super Bowls, and the ones who do, you don't win them on their own. They've got to be on a good team, and they've got to be have defenses, and there's so many things that go into it. So I always kind of hate that conversation for so long.
Speaker 4: The seattles they give you guys problems, and especially appearing these are the first time matters have ever been chanl twice around on the road doesn't mean to you just to be able to kind of, you know, get over that help and start getting wins consistently.
Speaker 2: Egen system.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not something I think about a lot, because you just you think of every game every Sunday how bad you want to win. But I mean, I got a lot of respect for what they've done here, and Pete and John and the.
Speaker 2: Tenure they've had here. They've been unbelievable.
Speaker 1: What they started out early on and they've kept it going and they've been able to regenerate it through a bunch of groups. And the home field advantage they have here is unbelievable. How loud that place is. And it's always tough. I mean, especially in that second third quarter. You know, the game's not didn't seem that close in the first half, but it seems to always happen here. We get to pick six, their special teams make some big plays and it's right back there, and that's kind of how it always feels like we're here just.
Speaker 3: A nitpick a little bit. You know, you guys did that a twenty one point lead at halftime, But did it feel like you had the opportunity to really close the door and let it kind of get away and gave them some life?
Speaker 2: Ah? Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: But also I go into halftime expecting that, you know, I don't expect us to come out and give it to them.
Speaker 2: I don't expect that and us to I still expect us to play good.
Speaker 1: But you never go into halftime thinking, all right, we got a chance to go out there and blow them out. When you think that way, usually you get humbled extremely fast. And we didn't talk about that at all. We went out and treated it like it was zero zero. And they're a real good football team. We had the advantage in the first half, but that third quarter was tough, and we gave them some life there with that pick six, which they generated it by some of the plays that they made. But that's a real good football team and I always thought it was going to be close.
Speaker 3: There's some hearing issues some plays. Sometimes it seemed like it was they're coming out of the break of a little slow It was a little bit like trying.
Speaker 4: To communicate a little tougher.
Speaker 1: You can ask Brock that when he comes in. I mean, it's always hard to communicate in that huddle. You know, it's in all the substitutions and stuff, but it's that's one of the harder places to hear in the huddle, and something that we go over a lot throughout the week, the focus that guys need, how tight they have to be in the huddle, how no one can speak because once you have to say what what'd you say? That usually is a delay a game and a timeout, so it still does happen. That's why it got to be extremely efficient. Sometimes guys come out the wrong way, just a little bit backwards, and that's one of the challenges of playing on the road.
Speaker 3: How many emotions you got When do you want them to come out of fifteen target.
Speaker 2: As soon as they can.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's how quick I get it in, how quick we do the subs, how quickly they say it, how quick we come out. So we never really trying to do it late. We just sometimes I got to think a little bit. Sometimes they got to call it, and sometimes I got to change personnel. But we're never trying to slow plate or anything till till the end or sometimes with thin to halfs, I will turn to the Eagles on Monday, we'll we'll take this break and enjoy it. Hopefully our guys can get healthy and cleaned up, and we'll come in Monday ready to go.
Speaker 2: How hard was it to go to Thursday? Uh, not very hard.
Speaker 1: I'm glad they were spaced out because it's they they add up. I mean, it's really hard for guys to get ready for this, very hard. I mean guys like Banks and stuff. Who was unbelievable that he was able to play today. You know, he got cleared, but we didn't have such a bad situation with losing as a kell, with Burford getting hurt.
Speaker 2: You know, we definitely wouldn't have had him play.
Speaker 1: But for him to be able to just tough it out and go out there when he wasn't a one hundred percent like it's it's very impressive. And you know, I think everyone complains about these pretty big including myself, on Monday and Tuesday. By the time you get to Wednesday night, and it feels different to be done with your work and then as long as you win, it's it's a hell of a deal when you get three days off and some and that you don't get much in the NFL.
Speaker 4: Kinly know, you said you're not gonna start to get into the Eagles till Monday, But what's been like this kind of ten day stretch. This game is so important for NFU West standings.
Speaker 3: You hope that game coming up it's so important for seeding or are you thinking about that?
Speaker 2: Not really, I mean at all. We'll see what it is in the end.
Speaker 1: I know it's you know, when you compete with guys for the playoffs or for the division or home or away, the head of heads do matter a lot, but they all matter, and you know it's it's yeah, I know everyone's talked about this stretch, but I mean the Jacksonville win was just as big. Last week's win was just as big versus Tampa, and it's just about having a better record.
Speaker 2: When it's all said and done, you have to do.
Speaker 3: You have to do anything in safety with George potentially out of the season, you have to move people around.
Speaker 1: Or oh yeah, we're gonna have to do something because we're having to do some stuff anyways as it was.
Speaker 2: And to lose George, I mean George is he's been unbelievable.
Speaker 1: He's been one of the best special teams players in the league here and he's been He's a very good eighty four US too, So we've been thin there with the depth, and losing him is a big deal. We want to see what our options are here though, when we get in all right, all right, thanks guys,