Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, Radio News.
Speaker 2: This is our conversation of the day. Ivan finds it is incredibly grizzled in the technology area. Ivan, what's the number one thing you got rog and tech? Give me give me a by hoold cell where you just didn't get it right at Tiger's financial which is the one you regret.
Speaker 3: Well, so far, I've been disappointed in Adobe. I've been a bull on Quest for a long time that finally caught fire. I was early on Nvidie, I mean on.
Speaker 1: Intel. I've been saying Intel would regain his former glory.
Speaker 3: But so far, Obi, which is a very powerful AI creation driven creation platform, has yet to be recognized as that I think the contribution it makes in content development.
Speaker 2: So that's when I have this and I'm going to shout out charlest Cancer new bigger bourbon on this. Everybody's looking at the Adobe management going.
Speaker 1: What is going on? Ivan?
Speaker 2: I want you to interpret the AI IPOs that are coming down the block. You're more you're just so qualified at this. How do you look at anthropic ipo? Paul help me here. Open AI is another one, But Ivan, how do you translate those?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean there's My favorite is still Perplexity.
Speaker 3: I like, uh, you know tat GPT that seems to give me good information and good data. I think on a lot of these when you are looking for specific data on things, I find it does help to quantify the time period because sometimes it defaults to different, you know, older time periods. But uh, there is going to be a lot of interest in these I pos, at least in the beginning.
Speaker 1: Then they're going to have to perform.
Speaker 3: I still think one of the best AI plays that's not getting the respect I think it deserves as Microsoft.
Speaker 1: But it seems now to turn again.
Speaker 3: I mean, they have a very powerful AI platform and Azure, and I don't know if they're gaining the traction that everybody has expected Copilot.
Speaker 1: But again, co Pilot is.
Speaker 3: Still it still is driving revenue, and they are getting more and more subscriptions now that they've shifted to target to more commercial or business users.
Speaker 2: But okay, I gotta get this headline out, Paul, this is too important to Microsoft up one percent instantly anthropic in talks to use Microsoft's AI chips from Information. Thank you Alexis for that earlier yep.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I mean we've seen more and more headlines, and the AI story just skating momentum. I haven't you know, we've had the SpaceX ipo out there in the marketplace maybe eighteen hours here today. How do you think the marketplace will approach this company, this ipo? I mean, the size is just staggering. How do you think the markets can approach it?
Speaker 3: Very There's huge interest, very enthusiastically. I mean, finally, after a forty year hiatus of focusing on space, you know, we're returning to that.
Speaker 1: And the ability to with the computing.
Speaker 3: Power and AI to actually move this forward also is going to make help make huge leaps.
Speaker 1: So there's going to be a lot of interest. Everybody loves space.
Speaker 3: I mean, I remember I've been around, so I remember the Apollo launches and how exciting that was and a lot of enthusiasm.
Speaker 1: And now that.
Speaker 3: It's coming back, I think in an even more receptive environment with a lot more interest. So I think the SpaceX ipo is going to be very well received.
Speaker 1: Is this even for its massive size?
Speaker 4: Yeah, massive size, And you know a lot of folks or some folks may get hung up on no matter how you try, and no matter how many years you go out, the valuation just makes no sense. But one can make that similar argument for the life of Tesla as well, and that's worked out. How do you think about valuations for some of these really big companies that have really long term outlooks.
Speaker 3: It's having faith in the future. But I also say, if you like Space, you gotta like Boeing.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep.
Speaker 2: But what's your single best buy here before we go ivan, what's your single best buy right now?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I think big cap tech is Microsoft and interesting play in a lot of different areas. We just put out a new report yesterday on Garment, up dur price target to three twenty five.
Speaker 1: The stock is like.
Speaker 3: Two thirty seven right now. This is a play in so many areas as far as especially in health and wellness AI driven health and wellness functionality. So I think right here Garment is one of my favorite stocks.
Speaker 2: Did you talk to Bill Ackman about this on Microsoft, as he's shown a commitment there with Pershy.
Speaker 1: I have not spoken to him directly on that.
Speaker 3: We interesting left were one of the underwriters of the IPO for his management company, Pershing Square and the Pershing Square closed end fund he just launched. And you know I think the timing is perfect for Microsoft. He was invited to launch the fund at the time we saw a pullback in a lot of tech stocks.
Speaker 2: Ivan, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Ivan.
Speaker 2: Ivan find sight there with a thought on Microsoft again. We protect the copyright of our guests. Go to Tigris Financial Partners to get his just really special work there.
Speaker 1: You learned so much with that guy.